Instagram


Indoor Big Bash

Sohail Speaks Yasir's Blog Fazeer's Focus

User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 161 to 240 of 323
  1. #161
    Debut
    Sep 2010
    Runs
    31,471
    Mentioned
    2378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aman View Post
    The war dragged on for so long

    I think Naruto may be starting a new series soon, the movie which is set a 3 years down the line is apparently supposed to finish off the series.
    A new series or a new arc?

    I think it is going to end soon. This battle between Sasuke and Naruto is probably going to be the last arc.

    Agree though that war dragged on for to long...


    "And [remember] when your Lord proclaimed, 'If you are grateful, I will surely increase you [in favor]; but if you deny, indeed, My punishment is severe" - Surah Ibrahim (14:7)

  2. #162
    Debut
    Jan 2013
    Venue
    1987 2011 2015
    Runs
    36,914
    Mentioned
    2154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Watsupdoc View Post
    A new series or a new arc?

    I think it is going to end soon. This battle between Sasuke and Naruto is probably going to be the last arc.

    Agree though that war dragged on for to long...
    New series, with a time skip.

    I expect Sasuke to be the new Madara.


    Quote Originally Posted by Convict View Post
    Don't worry bro. Your other thread allows for rain. Maybe it will save you?

  3. #163
    Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    4,786
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aman View Post
    New series, with a time skip.

    I expect Sasuke to be the new Madara.
    Naah man!! just end it now..

    They are making it into DragonBall Z, one super villain after another, the Hero keeps getting stronger.
    Every 50 episodes or so, we reach the peak of power for our hero, and suddenly his previous peak is nothing.
    Again he gains more power.

  4. #164
    Debut
    Mar 2014
    Venue
    Srinivasan's house
    Runs
    6,182
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by anakin View Post
    Naah man!! just end it now..

    They are making it into DragonBall Z, one super villain after another, the Hero keeps getting stronger.
    Every 50 episodes or so, we reach the peak of power for our hero, and suddenly his previous peak is nothing.
    Again he gains more power.
    The author was highly inspired by DBZ.

  5. #165
    Debut
    Mar 2014
    Venue
    Srinivasan's house
    Runs
    6,182
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Naruto sucks now, waiting for it to end. Started off great.

  6. #166
    Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    4,786
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fastandfurious View Post
    Naruto sucks now, waiting for it to end. Started off great.
    this is what annoys me of these loooong anime series,

    that's why I reckon Cowboy Bebop, a class apart. 26 episodes of pure gem of story telling, no fillers, deep characters and amazing story and score.

  7. #167
    Debut
    Jan 2013
    Venue
    1987 2011 2015
    Runs
    36,914
    Mentioned
    2154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    Such a sad day for ‘Naruto’ fans. It was announced on Oct. 6, that the long-running Japanese manga’s last issue will be published on Nov. 10, while the latest film adaptation, ‘The Last: Naruto the Movie’ will hit theaters in December.


    Quote Originally Posted by Convict View Post
    Don't worry bro. Your other thread allows for rain. Maybe it will save you?

  8. #168
    Debut
    Jan 2013
    Venue
    1987 2011 2015
    Runs
    36,914
    Mentioned
    2154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)


    Quote Originally Posted by Convict View Post
    Don't worry bro. Your other thread allows for rain. Maybe it will save you?

  9. #169
    Debut
    Sep 2010
    Runs
    31,471
    Mentioned
    2378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    So, Naruto is going to end. Finally, it's about time, you can't progress any further with the story as it is. Plus it was over-stretched anyways.


    "And [remember] when your Lord proclaimed, 'If you are grateful, I will surely increase you [in favor]; but if you deny, indeed, My punishment is severe" - Surah Ibrahim (14:7)

  10. #170
    Debut
    Jan 2013
    Venue
    1987 2011 2015
    Runs
    36,914
    Mentioned
    2154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    The whole mother thing really killed it, she was like a god boss =\


    Quote Originally Posted by Convict View Post
    Don't worry bro. Your other thread allows for rain. Maybe it will save you?

  11. #171
    Debut
    Jun 2013
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    1,373
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aman View Post
    The whole mother thing really killed it, she was like a god boss =\
    Mom's are always bossy

    Quote Originally Posted by Wassixpakistani View Post
    Shion's development has been thrilling !, still a face-off between him and the Nine Arts Dragon seems a long way to go .
    Its going to happen soon i guess, in next 10 to 15 chapters i guess.


    People here should read The Breaker and its sequel The Breaker: New Waves really good story line


    Aye Rah-E-Haq ke Shaheedo
    Wafa ki tasveero, tumhaye watan ki hawain
    Salam kehti hain..

  12. #172
    Debut
    Sep 2010
    Runs
    31,471
    Mentioned
    2378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Meh that mom thing was weird. She didn't even feel like a real 'Boss'. It always should have been Madara...


    "And [remember] when your Lord proclaimed, 'If you are grateful, I will surely increase you [in favor]; but if you deny, indeed, My punishment is severe" - Surah Ibrahim (14:7)

  13. #173
    Debut
    Aug 2013
    Runs
    17,249
    Mentioned
    3405 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aman View Post
    DBGT was rubbish.
    Not as good as DBZ, but it's not exactly rubbish.

  14. #174
    Debut
    Mar 2014
    Runs
    8,096
    Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    delete
    Last edited by CricketCartoons; 8th October 2014 at 04:45.

  15. #175
    Debut
    Jun 2013
    Runs
    7,621
    Mentioned
    547 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Watsupdoc View Post
    So, Naruto is going to end. Finally, it's about time, you can't progress any further with the story as it is. Plus it was over-stretched anyways.
    This. Naruto has gotten so boring. I'm glad it's ending.

  16. #176
    Debut
    Jun 2013
    Runs
    7,621
    Mentioned
    547 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Anime I've watched :
    Death Note (Amazing)
    Durarara!! (Don't be discouraged by its name it's really good)
    Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood (Best thing ever)
    Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
    Soul Eater
    Attack on Titan
    Naruto (Left it after shippuden)

    Childhood favourites:
    Digimon (sub not that dub crap)
    YuGiOh
    Pokemon
    Ranma 1/2
    Dragonball Z
    Last edited by Sam18696; 8th October 2014 at 07:20.

  17. #177
    Debut
    Dec 2011
    Runs
    2,259
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So stupid that they released previews of the movie, now its confirmed Sasuke will survive this fight, probably Naruto's infamous 'talk-no-jutsu' came into play somewhere.

  18. #178
    Debut
    Nov 2011
    Venue
    Sacramento, California USA
    Runs
    1,790
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sad to see naruto ending say whatever you about talk no jutsu fact is naruto is like the dbz for this generation. Also glad fairy tail got restarted its been awesome.


    Michael Jordan always wore his Carolina shorts under his Bulls' uniform.

  19. #179
    Debut
    Apr 2007
    Venue
    London
    Runs
    1,192
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    ^ Fairy Tail is awesome but I getaway feeling that it's on its last legs. If you follow the manga then they are currently battling the last remaining guild in the Baram Alliance and there doesn't seem to be much scope for extending any further.

    On another note Psycho Pass is an amazing anime!
    Last edited by Punisher; 8th October 2014 at 23:20.


    Genius is 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration.

  20. #180
    Debut
    Mar 2012
    Runs
    321
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Last I watched was Attack on Titan which was amazing. Will start Tokyo Ghoul soon

  21. #181
    Debut
    Jun 2013
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    1,373
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So its end of the road for Naruto and sasuke chap 699 already out waiting for the very last one 700


    Aye Rah-E-Haq ke Shaheedo
    Wafa ki tasveero, tumhaye watan ki hawain
    Salam kehti hain..

  22. #182
    Debut
    Dec 2011
    Runs
    2,259
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Going to miss Naruto, been following it for 10 years!
    Loved the final two chapters though, and Kishi is bad at naming children....Salad and Bolt?
    Can't wait for the movie and the mini-series!

  23. #183
    Debut
    Jun 2013
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    1,373
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GenericBrand View Post
    Going to miss Naruto, been following it for 10 years!
    Loved the final two chapters though, and Kishi is bad at naming children....Salad and Bolt?
    Can't wait for the movie and the mini-series!
    I felt in ch 700 kishi tried to squeeze in too many things. should've taken 4 to 5 chapters more

    Any idea when will movie and mini-series be out?

    Gonna miss reading it


    Aye Rah-E-Haq ke Shaheedo
    Wafa ki tasveero, tumhaye watan ki hawain
    Salam kehti hain..

  24. #184
    Debut
    Nov 2014
    Runs
    3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    DBZ all the wayyy!

    Vegeta is awesome !

  25. #185
    Debut
    Mar 2006
    Runs
    275
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not sure if these have been posted but...
    * Ninja scroll
    * Vampire hunter D
    * Samurai Champloo

    Most of you guys have probably seen the first 2 but Samurai Champloo is a good series to watch. You will need to get into it but definitely worth the watch.

  26. #186
    Debut
    May 2012
    Runs
    1,238
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I remember i used read naruto manga every week a few years ago. But I'm gonna read the last 10-20 mangas just to see the ending.

  27. #187
    Debut
    May 2012
    Runs
    1,238
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    The last manga hasn't even been released yet and they've already announced the next part to the naruto series. Apparently it is gonna be about naruto and others children.

  28. #188
    Debut
    Sep 2010
    Runs
    31,471
    Mentioned
    2378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    So, who did Naruto get married with? I couldn't make it out


    "And [remember] when your Lord proclaimed, 'If you are grateful, I will surely increase you [in favor]; but if you deny, indeed, My punishment is severe" - Surah Ibrahim (14:7)

  29. #189
    Debut
    Mar 2014
    Venue
    Srinivasan's house
    Runs
    6,182
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Feeling nostalgic...goodbye Naruto until spring 2015.

    It's Salada not Salad and Bolt is a sick name, true to his dad and granddad's legacy.

  30. #190
    Debut
    Dec 2011
    Runs
    2,259
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DanishJamil View Post
    I felt in ch 700 kishi tried to squeeze in too many things. should've taken 4 to 5 chapters more

    Any idea when will movie and mini-series be out?

    Gonna miss reading it
    Movie comes out Dec, but subbed version will probably take another few months, and the mini-series starts in Spring
    @Watsupdoc
    Hinata
    @Fastandfurious
    Neji supposedly means 'screw' so he was named after him

  31. #191
    Debut
    Sep 2010
    Runs
    31,471
    Mentioned
    2378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GenericBrand View Post
    Movie comes out Dec, but subbed version will probably take another few months, and the mini-series starts in Spring
    @Watsupdoc
    Hinata
    @Fastandfurious
    Neji supposedly means 'screw' so he was named after him
    Ah ok for some reason I thought Hinata got married to Lee. As when Hinata's daughter talked about her brother, they showed the child of Lee


    "And [remember] when your Lord proclaimed, 'If you are grateful, I will surely increase you [in favor]; but if you deny, indeed, My punishment is severe" - Surah Ibrahim (14:7)

  32. #192
    Debut
    Jan 2013
    Venue
    1987 2011 2015
    Runs
    36,914
    Mentioned
    2154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Watsupdoc View Post
    So, who did Naruto get married with? I couldn't make it out
    Hinata.

    Sasuke and Naruto's son looked bad ***.


    Quote Originally Posted by Convict View Post
    Don't worry bro. Your other thread allows for rain. Maybe it will save you?

  33. #193
    Debut
    Dec 2011
    Runs
    2,259
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aman View Post
    Hinata.

    Sasuke and Naruto's son looked bad ***.
    He definitely dresses better than anything Naruto ever wore

  34. #194
    Debut
    Jan 2013
    Venue
    1987 2011 2015
    Runs
    36,914
    Mentioned
    2154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GenericBrand View Post
    He definitely dresses better than anything Naruto ever wore
    Sasuke still has one arm, why wouldn't he get another arm


    Quote Originally Posted by Convict View Post
    Don't worry bro. Your other thread allows for rain. Maybe it will save you?

  35. #195
    Debut
    Jan 2013
    Venue
    1987 2011 2015
    Runs
    36,914
    Mentioned
    2154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    The perfect ending would of been if Sasukes kid and Narutos kid faced off in the Final of the Chuniun exams.

    Not that lame ending with the Kage.


    Quote Originally Posted by Convict View Post
    Don't worry bro. Your other thread allows for rain. Maybe it will save you?

  36. #196
    Debut
    Jan 2013
    Venue
    1987 2011 2015
    Runs
    36,914
    Mentioned
    2154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    @GenericBrand it wasn't just the clothes, the hair was much better.


    Quote Originally Posted by Convict View Post
    Don't worry bro. Your other thread allows for rain. Maybe it will save you?

  37. #197
    Debut
    May 2012
    Runs
    1,238
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aman View Post
    The perfect ending would of been if Sasukes kid and Narutos kid faced off in the Final of the Chuniun exams.

    Not that lame ending with the Kage.
    A lot like the dragon ball gt ending with goku and vegetas grand children fighting in the world tournement.

  38. #198
    Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    London
    Runs
    4,965
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Dragonball GT doesn't count. Shouldn't have been made in the first place.

  39. #199
    Debut
    Nov 2011
    Venue
    Sacramento, California USA
    Runs
    1,790
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So naruto Ended


    Michael Jordan always wore his Carolina shorts under his Bulls' uniform.

  40. #200
    Debut
    Dec 2013
    Venue
    Bochum, Deutschland.
    Runs
    8,567
    Mentioned
    2010 Post(s)
    Tagged
    12 Thread(s)
    Watched my first ever anime recently.

    Death Note.

    Up there with my favourite shows of all time and is better than True Detective, and I loved TD. Started and ended fantastically, middle could've been better, but man oh man what an unreal show.

    L = best character ever


    See You Space Cowboy....

  41. #201
    Debut
    Sep 2010
    Runs
    31,471
    Mentioned
    2378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Donal Cozzie View Post
    Watched my first ever anime recently.

    Death Note.

    Up there with my favourite shows of all time and is better than True Detective, and I loved TD. Started and ended fantastically, middle could've been better, but man oh man what an unreal show.

    L = best character ever
    Have you finished watching it? The first half of it is epic!

    Another similar Anime is Code Geass, which is equally good in my opinion. The first few episodes are slow though.


    "And [remember] when your Lord proclaimed, 'If you are grateful, I will surely increase you [in favor]; but if you deny, indeed, My punishment is severe" - Surah Ibrahim (14:7)

  42. #202
    Debut
    Dec 2013
    Venue
    Bochum, Deutschland.
    Runs
    8,567
    Mentioned
    2010 Post(s)
    Tagged
    12 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Watsupdoc View Post
    Have you finished watching it? The first half of it is epic!

    Another similar Anime is Code Geass, which is equally good in my opinion. The first few episodes are slow though.
    Yeah, cant get it out of my head the last few days tbh, listening to the OST the whole time like a crack addict. Really loved it. The ending man, it was just unbelievable
    @blinding light get on the case and watch this


    See You Space Cowboy....

  43. #203
    Debut
    Sep 2010
    Runs
    31,471
    Mentioned
    2378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Donal Cozzie View Post
    Yeah, cant get it out of my head the last few days tbh, listening to the OST the whole time like a crack addict. Really loved it. The ending man, it was just unbelievable
    @blinding light get on the case and watch this
    Yea man, the plot of it is amazing. Although I didn't really like the second half of the Anime.

    You should also check out Bakuman. It's from the same writers who wrote Death Note. Bakuman has a completely different theme though and obviously not as good as Death Note.


    "And [remember] when your Lord proclaimed, 'If you are grateful, I will surely increase you [in favor]; but if you deny, indeed, My punishment is severe" - Surah Ibrahim (14:7)

  44. #204
    Debut
    Dec 2012
    Runs
    9,969
    Mentioned
    621 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Donal Cozzie View Post
    Watched my first ever anime recently.

    Death Note.

    Up there with my favourite shows of all time and is better than True Detective, and I loved TD. Started and ended fantastically, middle could've been better, but man oh man what an unreal show.

    L = best character ever
    The world is hard on people who love anime. If you get the opportunity, you should kill yourself.


    "Uss Din Eid Mubarak Hossi Jiss Din Fer Milan Day"

    Adieu Friends.

  45. #205
    Debut
    Mar 2007
    Venue
    Michigan, USA
    Runs
    5,010
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Well I am currently waiting for Naruto manga part 3 and Naruto the Last Movie to be Englished dubbed.

  46. #206
    Debut
    May 2009
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    4,050
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    New Dragon Ball Movie Resurrection of F ? anybody seen it ? reviews ?


    You compare a lizard to Umar Akmal, that lizard will become Godzilla. - Leatherface58

  47. #207
    Debut
    Dec 2009
    Venue
    Mirpur A.K
    Runs
    2,172
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Anyone watching the new Ushio To Tora
    Its amazing and funny


    لاا اله الا الله استغفر الله سبحان الله وبحمده سبحان الله العظييم

  48. #208
    Debut
    Nov 2009
    Venue
    The Dark Side
    Runs
    8,533
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wassixpakistani View Post
    New Dragon Ball Movie Resurrection of F ? anybody seen it ? reviews ?
    Not yet. Been watching Dragonball super though.


    Alexis Sanchez. Theo Walcott. Azhar Ali. Haris Sohail. Fawad Alam. Orochimaru.

  49. #209
    Debut
    Mar 2014
    Runs
    374
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes Dragon ball Z, Pokemon Series until the Battle Frontier, Death Note, Bleach, Code Geass might be more.

    Sent from my HTC Desire 610 using Tapatalk

  50. #210
    Debut
    Feb 2015
    Runs
    3,369
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Watsupdoc View Post
    Have you finished watching it? The first half of it is epic!

    Another similar Anime is Code Geass, which is equally good in my opinion. The first few episodes are slow though.
    Code Geass >>>> Death Note

    DN goes down dramatically in terms of quality in later half.. CG only gets better and better and has the most "perfect" ending I have ever seen.

  51. #211
    Debut
    Feb 2015
    Runs
    3,369
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Another anime I highly recommend is Baccano! It's a masterpiece in terms of writing and has one of the most sublime soundtracks I have ever heard. It starts out as extremely confusing but if you hang in there for 4 episodes, mysteries start to unfold and you will experience something truly magical!

  52. #212
    Debut
    Sep 2010
    Runs
    31,471
    Mentioned
    2378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrish View Post
    Code Geass >>>> Death Note

    DN goes down dramatically in terms of quality in later half.. CG only gets better and better and has the most "perfect" ending I have ever seen.
    I agree with this assessment. The second season of Code Geass was really good.


    "And [remember] when your Lord proclaimed, 'If you are grateful, I will surely increase you [in favor]; but if you deny, indeed, My punishment is severe" - Surah Ibrahim (14:7)

  53. #213
    Debut
    Feb 2015
    Runs
    3,369
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Never understood the hype surrounding Cowboy Bebop.. it does have an awesome soundtrack but that's about it.

  54. #214
    Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Rawalpindi
    Runs
    3,329
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrish View Post
    Code Geass >>>> Death Note

    DN goes down dramatically in terms of quality in later half.. CG only gets better and better and has the most "perfect" ending I have ever seen.
    It also depends on which anime one watches first.

    Those who watch CG first almost always say that its better than DN but those who watch DN first can go either way.

    Another thing is action part. DN is all about mind games which no action while CG is mix of everything. If someone has no interest in action, he may like DN more.

    But yeah I agree with it. Overall CG is better.

  55. #215
    Debut
    Feb 2015
    Runs
    3,369
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stallion__ View Post
    It also depends on which anime one watches first.

    Those who watch CG first almost always say that its better than DN but those who watch DN first can go either way.

    Another thing is action part. DN is all about mind games which no action while CG is mix of everything. If someone has no interest in action, he may like DN more.

    But yeah I agree with it. Overall CG is better.
    DN was the 1st anime I ever watched. First 17 episodes of DN is better than anything I have seen (which includes TV shows and movies, not just anime).. My issue with DN is its disappointing ending. Even hardcore fans can't disagree the show was dragged on for too long and has dissatisfying conclusion.

    CG on the other hand sets off from 1st episode and keeps getting better and better. The story is extremely fast-paced and intensity level is such you are always sitting on the edge. There are far more characters with each of them having unique persona. You develop deep sense of liking/ hate toward them. And the ending is neither dragged nor rushed.. It's jussttt perfeccccttt

  56. #216
    Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Rawalpindi
    Runs
    3,329
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    What about Full Metal Alchemist?

    I plan to watch that next.

    Any reviews?

  57. #217
    Debut
    Apr 2015
    Venue
    Ayub Park
    Runs
    2,643
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrish View Post
    DN was the 1st anime I ever watched. First 17 episodes of DN is better than anything I have seen (which includes TV shows and movies, not just anime).. My issue with DN is its disappointing ending. Even hardcore fans can't disagree the show was dragged on for too long and has dissatisfying conclusion.
    Agreed on the decline in quality in the second half but I found the ending decent. After his death the intensity drops greatly but then it picks up again in the final few episodes.

  58. #218
    Debut
    Feb 2015
    Runs
    3,369
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stallion__ View Post
    What about Full Metal Alchemist?

    I plan to watch that next.

    Any reviews?
    Tried watching 1st episode while back and couldn't get through it. The animation is too "childish" for my liking and I feel it's targeted toward younger audience.. Not my cup of tea

  59. #219
    Debut
    Nov 2008
    Runs
    8,202
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any fans of Aldnoah Zero?

    I thought it was decent.


    Kut khani hai to aa jao idher, khushbo laga ke!

  60. #220
    Debut
    Mar 2015
    Runs
    7,892
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Not a big fan, but I did watch DBZ and all of it's movies (I've watched the one that came out in 2013 but not the new Frieza one)

    I've also watched Angel Beats, really sad but funny too. The fights are pretty cool.

    Also in terms of timeline the ending made no sense, I mean the part with the heart didn't. Angel came to the place before the main character so it doesn't make sense.

    Watched some Naruto before but I found it so boring I stopped.

  61. #221
    Debut
    Sep 2010
    Runs
    31,471
    Mentioned
    2378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stallion__ View Post
    What about Full Metal Alchemist?

    I plan to watch that next.

    Any reviews?
    It's a really good show, probably one of the best anime ever. Definitely worth a watch.


    "And [remember] when your Lord proclaimed, 'If you are grateful, I will surely increase you [in favor]; but if you deny, indeed, My punishment is severe" - Surah Ibrahim (14:7)

  62. #222
    Debut
    Sep 2010
    Runs
    31,471
    Mentioned
    2378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    @Stallion__ to add to the post above. I would say watch Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood, it's better than just FMA.


    "And [remember] when your Lord proclaimed, 'If you are grateful, I will surely increase you [in favor]; but if you deny, indeed, My punishment is severe" - Surah Ibrahim (14:7)

  63. #223
    Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Rawalpindi
    Runs
    3,329
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrish View Post
    Tried watching 1st episode while back and couldn't get through it. The animation is too "childish" for my liking and I feel it's targeted toward younger audience.. Not my cup of tea
    Quote Originally Posted by Watsupdoc View Post
    It's a really good show, probably one of the best anime ever. Definitely worth a watch.
    Thanks a lot guys.
    Would look into it.


    Quote Originally Posted by Watsupdoc View Post
    @Stallion__ to add to the post above. I would say watch Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood, it's better than just FMA.
    Yeah, I have heard that too. But have to watch FMA first right?

  64. #224
    Debut
    Sep 2010
    Runs
    31,471
    Mentioned
    2378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stallion__ View Post
    Thanks a lot guys.
    Would look into it.




    Yeah, I have heard that too. But have to watch FMA first right?
    No not really, you can just watch brotherhood and skip FMA.


    "And [remember] when your Lord proclaimed, 'If you are grateful, I will surely increase you [in favor]; but if you deny, indeed, My punishment is severe" - Surah Ibrahim (14:7)

  65. #225
    Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Rawalpindi
    Runs
    3,329
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Watsupdoc View Post
    No not really, you can just watch brotherhood and skip FMA.
    Ahhh, thats good to hear.

    I may skip FMA then.

    Thanks again mate

  66. #226
    Debut
    May 2009
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    4,050
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Theo_14 View Post
    Not yet. Been watching Dragonball super though.
    How the heck are you able to tolerate Goku's Japanese voice !? , that old granny voice and body just don't compute together in my mind xD . Choosing to wait patiently for the Funimation dubs .


    You compare a lizard to Umar Akmal, that lizard will become Godzilla. - Leatherface58

  67. #227
    Debut
    May 2009
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    4,050
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WC-Passion View Post
    Watched some Naruto before but I found it so boring I stopped.
    You stopped wrong bro , you needed patience ! , the Naruto anime actually blossoms into a good story all round and has it's fair share of great moments in anime history , I'd recommend it to you again but wouldn't dare now because the amount of filler episodes will make you claw your eyes out .


    You compare a lizard to Umar Akmal, that lizard will become Godzilla. - Leatherface58

  68. #228
    Debut
    Mar 2015
    Runs
    7,892
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wassixpakistani View Post
    You stopped wrong bro , you needed patience ! , the Naruto anime actually blossoms into a good story all round and has it's fair share of great moments in anime history , I'd recommend it to you again but wouldn't dare now because the amount of filler episodes will make you claw your eyes out .
    Don't like the concept. Once you've watched DBZ, they look like ants compared to them and their fighting doesn't seem cool anymore.

  69. #229
    Debut
    Jun 2015
    Runs
    166
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anime zindabad

    Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk


    "Flippin pop it brother"

  70. #230
    Debut
    Dec 2015
    Runs
    3,276
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Recently finished Steins gate, it was awesome, can any of you guys suggest a new animie to watch? I am looking for an action based anime similar to bleach, how's tokyo ghoul and soul eater?

  71. #231
    Debut
    Dec 2015
    Runs
    3,276
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Donal Cozzie View Post
    Watched my first ever anime recently.

    Death Note.

    Up there with my favourite shows of all time and is better than True Detective, and I loved TD. Started and ended fantastically, middle could've been better, but man oh man what an unreal show.

    L = best character ever
    Kira is justice, Team Kira FTW

  72. #232
    Debut
    Jan 2013
    Venue
    1987 2011 2015
    Runs
    36,914
    Mentioned
    2154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Donal Cozzie View Post
    Watched my first ever anime recently.

    Death Note.

    Up there with my favourite shows of all time and is better than True Detective, and I loved TD. Started and ended fantastically, middle could've been better, but man oh man what an unreal show.

    L = best character ever
    I prefer anime to TV series, the animes I've watched have gotten me fare more invested.

    Death Note is a good one.

    I recommend watch One Piece if you have the time.
    Last edited by Aman; 23rd January 2016 at 03:57.

  73. #233
    Debut
    Mar 2007
    Venue
    Michigan, USA
    Runs
    5,010
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Been watching lots of anime lately.

  74. #234
    Debut
    Jun 2015
    Venue
    Toronto-Karachi
    Runs
    884
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have been watching anime for years now, started off with naruto but its has waaaaay too many fillers. Any ways my list of highly recommended anime.

    Classics:

    Great Teacher Onizuka

    Very funny series, basically about a gangster who now is a teacher. Facial expressions by the main character are just brilliant.

    Slam Dunk

    Sports anime centered around, yes...basketball. Once again an old anime but very funny and has realistic basketball, not like that piece of crap like kuroko no basket. Main character is similar to many others, eg. loud, brash, clumsy, but has his own charm.

    Recent Anime


    Gintama

    An absolute riot coupled with brilliant characters. Its a comedy-action, probably one of the best ever in its genre. The voice acting in this anime is top notch as well. might not be for everyone as it has many cultural references which people not understand.

    Tokyo Ghoul

    Quite a new anime and has quickly gained popularity. Very well produced and story line is very gripping. Basically about a breed who need to eat human flesh to survive.

    Prison School

    This has to be THE most perverted anime I have ever seen. This is anime for those who enjoy lewd comedy. Characters are quite diverse and each with some sort of "kink".

    Some others

    Overlord
    Haikyuu
    How to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon
    Gangsta
    Attack on Titan
    One Punch Man (Currently watching, so far has been amazing)
    Last edited by MABA; 23rd January 2016 at 05:59.

  75. #235
    Debut
    Mar 2007
    Venue
    Michigan, USA
    Runs
    5,010
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    One Punch man is good. I recently finished it.

  76. #236
    Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Sweden
    Runs
    2,973
    Mentioned
    374 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Donal Cozzie View Post
    Watched my first ever anime recently.

    Death Note.

    Up there with my favourite shows of all time and is better than True Detective, and I loved TD. Started and ended fantastically, middle could've been better, but man oh man what an unreal show.

    L = best character ever
    People who watch their first anime as "Death Note" always come up saying, OMG the best show ever.

    I have seen this reaction like 100 times already.


    sawaal ye ni k ap ko kyun nikaala, sawaal ye k ap aaye kaisay.

  77. #237
    Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Sweden
    Runs
    2,973
    Mentioned
    374 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MABA View Post
    I have been watching anime for years now, started off with naruto but its has waaaaay too many fillers. Any ways my list of highly recommended anime.

    Classics:

    Great Teacher Onizuka

    Very funny series, basically about a gangster who now is a teacher. Facial expressions by the main character are just brilliant.

    Slam Dunk

    Sports anime centered around, yes...basketball. Once again an old anime but very funny and has realistic basketball, not like that piece of crap like kuroko no basket. Main character is similar to many others, eg. loud, brash, clumsy, but has his own charm.

    Recent Anime


    Gintama

    An absolute riot coupled with brilliant characters. Its a comedy-action, probably one of the best ever in its genre. The voice acting in this anime is top notch as well. might not be for everyone as it has many cultural references which people not understand.

    Tokyo Ghoul

    Quite a new anime and has quickly gained popularity. Very well produced and story line is very gripping. Basically about a breed who need to eat human flesh to survive.

    Prison School

    This has to be THE most perverted anime I have ever seen. This is anime for those who enjoy lewd comedy. Characters are quite diverse and each with some sort of "kink".

    Some others

    Overlord
    Haikyuu
    How to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon
    Gangsta
    Attack on Titan
    One Punch Man (Currently watching, so far has been amazing)
    About Gintama

    It is funny they said, watch it for the smiles they said ...

    Damn, it gets so emotional so quickly.


    sawaal ye ni k ap ko kyun nikaala, sawaal ye k ap aaye kaisay.

  78. #238
    Debut
    Mar 2007
    Venue
    Michigan, USA
    Runs
    5,010
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Anyone watch Bakuman?

  79. #239
    Debut
    Nov 2015
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    4,228
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Only watched a couple of Anime sereis.
    Dragonball(the first one)+DBZ
    Pokemon
    DigimoN
    Naruto.

  80. #240
    Debut
    Jun 2015
    Venue
    Toronto-Karachi
    Runs
    884
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoUgandaCranes View Post
    About Gintama

    It is funny they said, watch it for the smiles they said ...

    Damn, it gets so emotional so quickly.
    The most recent episodes are absolutely amazing. Did not think they would get so intense.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •