Manchester
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How to Join ISI ?? Inter-Services Intelligence

does somebody know???

i have heard even some of the people who work for them their family don't even know that they work for ISI

For example the 2 boys who got killed by Raymond Davis....nobody knew they were ISI agents not even their families

I would love to work for ISI

does somebody know how????

i know their head office is in Islamabad and is very big and has massive walls

Long Live Imran Khan.... God bless Pakistan and take us through this difficult Time.. Come on PTI

Debut
    Nov 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Contact this man promptly:

Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    UmraBad 102 SL colombo street
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    u can get the ISI job seeking forums at the local post office

pak sar zameen zindabad

Debut
    Aug 2008
    Venue
    Manchester
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by UmarAkmals-fan View Post
    u can get the ISI job seeking forums at the local post office
    if somebody knows send me a private message we don't want Raw & Mossad to find out

Long Live Imran Khan.... God bless Pakistan and take us through this difficult Time.. Come on PTI

Debut
    Jan 2006
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Both civilians and members of the armed forces can join the ISI. For civilians, recruitment is advertised and is jointly handled by the Federal Public Services Commission (FPSC) and civilian ISI agents are considered employees of the Ministry of Defense. The FPSC conducts various examinations testing the candidate's knowledge of current affairs, English and various analytical abilities. Based on the results, the FPSC shortlists the candidates and sends the list to the ISI who conduct the initial background checks. The selected candidates are then invited for an interview which is conducted by a joint committee comprising both ISI and FPSC officials.

Those candidates who passed the interview then have to go through rigorous fitness, medical and psychological evaluations. Once the candidate clears these evaluations, the ISI performs a very thorough background check on the candidate before being offered to join the ISI. Security clearance is granted once the candidate accepts the offer. Recruited agents then go to the Inter-Services Intelligence School for basic training following which they are employed on an initial one year probationary period. However, civilian operatives are not allowed to rise above the equivalent of the rank of Major and are mostly assigned to JIX, JIB and JCIB departments and the rest of the departments are solely headed by the armed forces but there have been rare cases in which civilians have been assigned to those departments.

For the armed forces, officers have to apply for admission into the Inter-Services Intelligence School. After finishing the intelligence course, they can apply to be posted in Field Intelligence Units or in the directorate of Military/Air/Naval intelligence. Then they wait and hope that their performance is good enough to be invited to the ISI for a temporary posting. Based on their performance in the military and the temporary posting with ISI, they are then offered a more permanent position.

Senior ISI officers with ranks of Major and above are only assigned to the ISI for no more than two to three years to curtail the attempt to abuse their power. Almost all of the Director-Generals of the ISI have never served in the organization before being appointed by the military commanders to lead it. ISI also monitors former, current and retired military officers who at one point or another held sensitive positions and had access to classified data.However in some special circumstances officers with outstanding achievements are given an extended appointment and even a lifetime (till 60 years of age) job.

Debut
    Jul 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Like their facebook page and they email you details.

Debut
    Jan 2010
    Venue
    Lala Land- COAS
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Most of the people working in ISI are personnel of Armed forces of Pakistan i.e. Army, Airforce & Navy. They are sent to work in ISI for a specific amount of time. ISI also recruit a very small number of civilians and for this you have to consult their offices.

Debut
    Aug 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Officers and soldiers in Pak Army are selected to serve in the ISI. They have some civilian staff as well, but overwhelming majority is composed of personals from the Army.

But its a tough job, trust me. Unless you are extremely motivated and dedicated you dont want to be in the ISI.

Debut
    Aug 2008
    Venue
    Manchester
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thanks KKmix interesting read

Debut
    Aug 2008
    Venue
    Manchester
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a Dutch passport which means i won't have a change

Debut
    Aug 2008
    Venue
    Manchester
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    But i would think that they would be more interested in foreign pakistani who have had more education.

But i would say at the moment the ISI is a really jewel of a agency

Debut
    Mar 2010
    Venue
    Toronto
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I suggest reading up on Ghazi true story of an isi operative. Few years back it was on kooldreamz I think google it

Debut
    Aug 2008
    Venue
    Manchester
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Striver View Post
    I suggest reading up on Ghazi true story of an isi operative. Few years back it was on kooldreamz I think google it
    can you find me a link i am struggling to find it everywhere i go its deleted

Debut
    Aug 2008
    Venue
    Manchester
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can't read urdu.... is it available in English?

Debut
    Mar 2010
    Venue
    Toronto
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nah bro, it aint available in Urdu, but this story was so thrilling, undescribable.

Events of 1971 lead to his "a civil engineer working on one of the dams" joining isi through his colonol friend. Went to india after training and did wonders with a 5 men group in 1973-1974

Debut
    Aug 2008
    Venue
    Manchester
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nah bro, it aint available in Urdu, but this story was so thrilling, undescribable.

Events of 1971 lead to his "a civil engineer working on one of the dams" joining isi through his colonol friend. Went to india after training and did wonders with a 5 men group in 1973-1974
    How can i get hold of it ???

I can't read urdu so thats ok

Debut
    Mar 2010
    Venue
    Toronto
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Indians from Gorukhpoor area who lived near the mountains in those years can be witness to a major fire that took place in the iaf bas

He got caught by the DMI/Raw and was beaten to a sh** position, almost died in the hellhole but managed to escape.

Debut
    Mar 2010
    Venue
    Toronto
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry I meant to say its not available in English. My mistake.

Debut
    Aug 2008
    Venue
    Manchester
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Indians from Gorukhpoor area who lived near the mountains in those years can be witness to a major fire that took place in the iaf bas

He got caught by the DMI/Raw and was beaten to a sh** position, almost died in the hellhole but managed to escape.
    don't tell the story i want to read it.... pls advise how i can get hold of it

Debut
    Aug 2008
    Venue
    Manchester
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry I meant to say its not available in English. My mistake.
    OH ....

Ill ask my mrs to read it for me she can...

but help me to get hold of it

Debut
    Jun 2001
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you can join the armed forces and go through to the isi from there, apply through ispr's website, however its very tough and difficult to get in, the tests are hard and you need a high iq level. you will also need to pass CSS exams before they even consider you.

Debut
    Feb 2005
    Venue
    My computer in Lahore Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    u dont join them they recruit u. isi have hired some students from my batch, just recently.

not all the students were approached. only those who are on the out reach scholarship program which is paid by the government.

Get all your latest news from www.inboxmyarticles.com

Debut
    Mar 2010
    Venue
    Toronto
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will find it for you once I go home. On blackberry right now.

Debut
    Aug 2008
    Venue
    Manchester
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will find it for you once I go home. On blackberry right now.
    its ok i have downloaded the book

Just getting me mrs convinced to read it

Debut
    Sep 2010
    Venue
    Southend On Sea
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My dads brother who died was a major in the ISI he did a special mission Quoted by Zardari sahab in the funeral but he always carried a gun and stuff we all knew

Debut
    Aug 2008
    Venue
    Manchester
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pakistani_banda View Post
    u dont join them they recruit u. isi have hired some students from my batch, just recently.

not all the students were approached. only those who are on the out reach scholarship program which is paid by the government.
    Must be a honour for them

Really i have every luxury in life but it just feels incomplete

i would love to work for them but i guess you have to struggle big time.......

Debut
    Aug 2008
    Venue
    Manchester
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zoi321 View Post
    My dads brother who died was a major in the ISI he did a special mission Quoted by Zardari sahab in the funeral but he always carried a gun and stuff we all knew
    god bless him must be a honour

Debut
    Jun 2001
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yes they do select the best students in military funded institutes like nust. many engineering students from there have made innovative defence systems, these would than be offered a position,

Debut
    Apr 2009
    Venue
    Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As a foreign citizen, you're automatically disqualified unless you're a dual Pakistani citizen 'AND' you're willing to renounce your Dutch citizenship. There's no absolutely no way in hell to get around that rule.

Can you look around this world and believe in the goodness of the god who rules it?

Debut
    Feb 2005
    Venue
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mian Hassan View Post
    Must be a honour for them

Really i have every luxury in life but it just feels incomplete

i would love to work for them but i guess you have to struggle big time.......
    they are being hired as software engineers.the market salary in lahore is around Rs35000+ while they are offering Rs 65000 to unmarried and Rs70000 to married.

also i am sure there will be many other restrictions, such as freedom,, etc..

Debut
    Feb 2005
    Venue
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by suhaib View Post
    yes they do select the best students in military funded institutes like nust. many engineering students from there have made innovative defence systems, these would than be offered a position,
    my university is not a military funded uni, i am in FAST. and the toppers of my batch are not in the scholarship. they were not approached only the scholarship holders, though they are good at what they do.

Debut
    Aug 2008
    Venue
    Manchester
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    they are being hired as software engineers.the market salary in lahore is around Rs35000+ while they are offering Rs 65000 to unmarried and Rs70000 to married.

also i am sure there will be many other restrictions, such as freedom,, etc..
    thats really good money

Debut
    Mar 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Grandpa Zindabad!

Debut
    Feb 2005
    Venue
    Dharti par
    Runs
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by insaftak View Post
    Please stop spamming

unkahi hi reh gayi woh baat, sab baaton ke baad

Debut
    Dec 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Insaf ya by clicking that link there people can hook up with bolly actress we know about that never Mind....

@Kkmixx
    What a a fabulous information and nicely written i think u r watching 007 movie more than required...
    Last edited by Cosmic; 29th May 2011 at 22:41.

Debut
    Mar 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Khabri420 View Post
    Please stop spamming
    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic View Post
    @Insaf ya by clicking that link there people can hook up with bolly actress we know about that never Mind....

@Kkmixx
    What a a fabulous information and nicely return i think u r watching 007 movie more than required...
    Relax Guys.

It was a joke post. I thought would give you guys a hint.

Grandpa Zindabad!

Debut
    Nov 2010
    Venue
    Amreeka
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It is the best intelligence service in the world for a reason you know .. so I can imagine it being very tough to join..

But one thing i am sure about is that they will conduct a very deep family background check and also go through your fb/twitter etc etc. So be careful on the net. lol.

God will take you thru hell, just to take you to heaven..

Debut
    Feb 2005
    Venue
    Dharti par
    Runs
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by insaftak View Post
    Relax Guys.

It was a joke post. I thought would give you guys a hint.
    Guess you didn't see the smiley in my post...joke's on you

unkahi hi reh gayi woh baat, sab baaton ke baad

Debut
    Mar 2010
    Venue
    Toronto
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mian Hassan is soon going to get a random email or approaching of some sort from some hostile intel agency.

He will be recruited by them in the name of isi.

Then he will be working agauinst isi and he won't even know.

Hahahahah

Debut
    Apr 2008
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kkmix View Post
    Both civilians and members of the armed forces can join the ISI. For civilians, recruitment is advertised and is jointly handled by the Federal Public Services Commission (FPSC) and civilian ISI agents are considered employees of the Ministry of Defense. The FPSC conducts various examinations testing the candidate's knowledge of current affairs, English and various analytical abilities. Based on the results, the FPSC shortlists the candidates and sends the list to the ISI who conduct the initial background checks. The selected candidates are then invited for an interview which is conducted by a joint committee comprising both ISI and FPSC officials.

Those candidates who passed the interview then have to go through rigorous fitness, medical and psychological evaluations. Once the candidate clears these evaluations, the ISI performs a very thorough background check on the candidate before being offered to join the ISI. Security clearance is granted once the candidate accepts the offer. Recruited agents then go to the Inter-Services Intelligence School for basic training following which they are employed on an initial one year probationary period. However, civilian operatives are not allowed to rise above the equivalent of the rank of Major and are mostly assigned to JIX, JIB and JCIB departments and the rest of the departments are solely headed by the armed forces but there have been rare cases in which civilians have been assigned to those departments.

For the armed forces, officers have to apply for admission into the Inter-Services Intelligence School. After finishing the intelligence course, they can apply to be posted in Field Intelligence Units or in the directorate of Military/Air/Naval intelligence. Then they wait and hope that their performance is good enough to be invited to the ISI for a temporary posting. Based on their performance in the military and the temporary posting with ISI, they are then offered a more permanent position.

Senior ISI officers with ranks of Major and above are only assigned to the ISI for no more than two to three years to curtail the attempt to abuse their power. Almost all of the Director-Generals of the ISI have never served in the organization before being appointed by the military commanders to lead it. ISI also monitors former, current and retired military officers who at one point or another held sensitive positions and had access to classified data.However in some special circumstances officers with outstanding achievements are given an extended appointment and even a lifetime (till 60 years of age) job.
    lolz

a v good mix of truth and fantasy.
    for civilians there is absolutely no rank of major.
    they have different cadres and ranks which have nothing to do with the major or lt col etc etc.
    they can rise high and could be head of provincial team even.

Debut
    Feb 2009
    Venue
    Earth
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mian Hassan View Post
    does somebody know???

i have heard even some of the people who work for them their family don't even know that they work for ISI

For example the 2 boys who got killed by Raymond Davis....nobody knew they were ISI agents not even their families

I would love to work for ISI

does somebody know how????

i know their head office is in Islamabad and is very big and has massive walls
    why do you like to work for ISI anyway? massive walled office is not a good reason.. and if are patriotic person then u can join army..

<3 Pakistan <3 Islam

Debut
    Nov 2010
    Venue
    Amreeka
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Btw, how many languages do you know?

God will take you thru hell, just to take you to heaven..

Debut
    Feb 2005
    Venue
    Barcelona
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Didnt know that Raymond Davis killed ISI agents. Its true?

Debut
    Feb 2005
    Venue
    Barcelona
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You sholdnt have any problem since the standard is pretty low. One just need to see terrorists attacks to gues how good they are.

Debut
    Feb 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shan View Post
    Didnt know that Raymond Davis killed ISI agents. Its true?
    Yeah, I would like to find that out s well, I thought he was being robbed of his car....

Debut
    Aug 2008
    Venue
    Manchester
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shahid Afridi's Fan View Post
    Btw, how many languages do you know?
    English . Dutch . Urdu . Punjabi. All fluent

This might give me a good chance

I have sent them my achievements with cv

I am 22 years old have worked 1 year for IBM and the last 3 years as project manager........with such a cv in short time I hope they don't overlook ....by the way they must need a spy on pakpassion

Debut
    Mar 2008
    Venue
    Sidanay
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You don't choose the ISI we choose you

Debut
    Aug 2008
    Venue
    Manchester
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fawad2010 View Post
    Yeah, I would like to find that out s well, I thought he was being robbed of his car....
    No mate you are wrong informed they were isi agents they were following him for a while but he found out ......

Plus why rob a car in the middle of lahore in rush hour time ?????

Debut
    Feb 2005
    Venue
    OZiZ
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol Whats going on in time pass recently ??? First ppl want to join Pak air force, now ISI... SAJ are you hiding anything ? ..

Goodbye Desean Jackson, thanks for the memories :(

Debut
    Oct 2010
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've always wanted to join MI6. How cool is that?!

Debut
    Nov 2007
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As a Dutchman it would be easier to join the AIVD, the Dutch secret service then the ISI can head hunt you to be a double agent.

Or what about R&AW? I hear they are recruiting Pakistanis at the moment for their outsourcing work.

Debut
    Jul 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by amirfanforlife View Post
    I've always wanted to join MI6. How cool is that?!
    Its actually not too hard. You can apply online and they come to uni recruitment events. The tests are meant to be far too hard though.

Debut
    Mar 2010
    Venue
    Toronto
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mian.... first few episodes of that story are going to be a little plain as he sets up the plot etc..... so ask your wife to be patience... lol

but you won't leave it alone when the story gets going.....

Debut
    Jun 2009
    Venue
    Your home
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mian Hasan you belong to a country where I always dreamed of going....

Amsterdam, holland :

On a serious note - I think people living in foreign countries have a good chance of getting employed to work in that particular country.
    Last edited by WithLoveFromCanada; 30th May 2011 at 14:43.

Rana the flying doormat!!! - Shane Warne

Debut
    Mar 2010
    Venue
    Toronto
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    MH any luck in your goal of getting your wife to read the story for you??? lol

Debut
    Jun 2009
    Venue
    Your home
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ^^ please discuss personal stuff or real life stuff on facebook or on emails and not on pakpassion.

Debut
    Mar 2010
    Venue
    Toronto
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hows this personal stuff u crajy man aur yeh facebook kya cheez hay?

Debut
    Jul 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WithLoveFromCanada View Post
    Mian Hasan you belong to a country where I always dreamed of going....

Amsterdam, holland :

On a serious note - I think people living in foreign countries have a good chance of getting employed to work in that particular country.
    ^^ please discuss personal stuff or real life stuff on facebook or on emails and not on pakpassion.
    Contradiction

Debut
    Mar 2010
    Venue
    Toronto
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadlyVenom View Post
    Contradiction
    He has too much love to offer/get lol

Debut
    Jun 2009
    Venue
    Your home
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadlyVenom View Post
    Contradiction
    Whats so personal about what i said?

Asking someone (even if someone is your friend) whether his wife read / watched something is way too personal for an internet forum.

Debut
    Oct 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't know maybe Google your friend?

Here you go:
    http://lmgtfy.com/?q=How+to+Join+ISI+%3F

Debut
    Mar 2010
    Venue
    Toronto
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Whats so personal about what i said?

Asking someone (even if someone is your friend) whether his wife read / watched something is way too personal for an internet forum.
    aur bhai privacy k liye suggest kiya b tu facebook?

Debut
    Jun 2009
    Venue
    Your home
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    haha facebook main bhi private messaging hoti hai bhai

Debut
    Mar 2010
    Venue
    Toronto
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know but overall, people who don't set the settings correctly, their whole life is like an open film.

I have seen many examples of ppl sharing their private stuff with their one friend but thousands ended up seeing em. Lol

Actually Mian brought it up in one of his posts above so that's y I was just asking

Debut
    Jan 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abdullah22 View Post
    I don't know maybe Google your friend?

Here you go:
    http://lmgtfy.com/?q=How+to+Join+ISI+%3F
    How do you get that? Is it some website? It's pretty cool and patronizing.