Debut
    Mar 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ahsan88 View Post
    Also, is the '1 booth - 10 youth' strategy still on?
    As far as I Know it's still on.

Grandpa Zindabad!

Debut
    Mar 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MVP26 View Post
    does anyone knoe how pti is doing in balouchistan?
    They are doing alright in Pasthun Belt. Will probably have to make alliance with Balouch Nationalists.

Grandpa Zindabad!

Debut
    Dec 2005
    Runs
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Informative article ahsan88

I didnt know that the election commission was appointed after reaching a consensus.

If this is the case, then we might see better elections this time around

Ghareeb saray mar gaye
    Kiun kai, zinda hai bhutto zinda hai

Debut
    Jun 2010
    Venue
    Land of Smiles
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ^^ PTI has no reason to fear rigging, with new electoral rolls & updated voting system. Everything that IK wanted.

Debut
    Jan 2005
    Venue
    Orlando, FL
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Imran needs to get rid of a leech and khaga like Umar Cheema...I know him personally and nothing good he will be doing if he gets some sort of power!

I also found out that there are quite a few corruption charges against him too

Nasir Jamshed: Please don't turn out to be another Inzi (Fitness wise)

Debut
    Aug 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hope the elctions are.not rigged

Debut
    Mar 2009
    Venue
    Mirpur AK Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Monsee View Post
    Imran needs to get rid of a leech and khaga like Umar Cheema...I know him personally and nothing good he will be doing if he gets some sort of power!

he is suing someone who maligned him,so lets see

Join PTI in the Revolt for Freedom

Debut
    May 2007
    Venue
    London
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Loving the camera work:

Aakhri waqt aaya hai Mulk-o-Qaum ke Ghaddaro ka
    Last edited by Mohsin; 23rd August 2011 at 15:33.

Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf...for the Quaid(ra) and Iqbal(ra)'s Pakistan

Debut
    Mar 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Monsee View Post

He has never held a public office so i am not sure where these charges are coming from. However if you do have something on him on other cases do submit that evidence to General Secertary of PTI Dr. Arif Alvi.

You could contact him via Twitter & Facebook.

http://www.facebook.com/Dr.ArifAlvi?sk=info

http://twitter.com/#!/ArifAlvi

arif.alvi@insaf.pk

Grandpa Zindabad!

Debut
    Mar 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jaffar Shah a Pashto Poet and a local activist from Bajaur Agency has joined pti.

Grandpa Zindabad!

Debut
    Jun 2011
    Venue
    Mardan - KPK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PTI getting stronger n stronger in KPK

Debut
    Jan 2005
    Venue
    New Jersey, NJ
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Junooni View Post
    Yaar, you are talking about an ideal democracy

Of course we dont have that and civilian govt is to be blamed for it. Did you read how in Wikileaks Kayani suggested that he would like Asfandar Khan to become the PM? I mean who on God damn earth he thinks of himself? Did the Pakistani public voted for Asfandar? Who gives the CAOS the right to nominate HIS MAN for the top position in the parliament?

Nothing is stopping the civilians from controlling ISI but Imran has shown too much leniancy on ISI. I am not convinced he will prioritize this issue. I mean its noble that Imran will work on education and health care and I am convinced he can bring a revolutionary change in these sects. But i am thinking that this can wait until 2017

Our immediate concern is Army and i want ISI to be accountable to parliament. I want the ISI chief to report to the President of the country. I want the supreme court and the media to take suo-moto actions and criticize the Army where its due.

There are only 2 options. Nawaz and Imran. Imran is a good long term prospect but currently, i am leaning towards Nawaz for his touch stance against Army.

If Imran can convince me he is seriously about dealing with Army (and he can show this by doing a dharna outside ISI building) than i will vote for him. Otherwise, I see little reason to support him currently.
    You will be waiting for nawaz to do something about the army and in the meantime nawaz will make enough money to satisfy his immense greed

Thes ppl are crooks and as long as you are corrupt you will never get anything constructive done bc everytime you try to fix someone they will point to your faults and threaten to reveal your secrets...so might as well stay quiet ruin the country fill your pockets and finish your term = nawaz and zardari

Debut
    Mar 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MVP26 View Post
    does anyone knoe how pti is doing in balouchistan?
    Quote Originally Posted by insaftak View Post
    They are doing alright in Pasthun Belt. Will probably have to make alliance with Balouch Nationalists.

Grandpa Zindabad!

Debut
    Mar 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OUR STAFF REPORTER

SAHIWAL - MQM ticket-holder in PP-221 Siddique Shean along with his hundreds of companions has joined the Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf.

Talking to the newsmen, he said that he joined the PTI after being impressed by PTI Chief Imran Khan’s personality and political sagacity. He said that district organiser Shakeel Khan’s working dedication has also impressed him. He said that a voice should be raised against injustice. He said that in the society everyone should have been conscious whether he is not playing a role in injustice to the down trodden. He said that the people should take remedial measure in this regard.
    http://nation.com.pk/pakistan-news-n...lder-joins-PTI

he didn't get many votes in last election but every vote counts and I am glad he has hoped on the good guys side.

Grandpa Zindabad!

Debut
    Dec 2005
    Runs
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

he didn't get many votes in last election but every vote counts and I am glad he has hoped on the good guys side.
    A guy who was dumb enough to contest an election in Sahiwal on MQM ticket, wont be much good for PTI

Ghareeb saray mar gaye

Debut
    Mar 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by waqar_ahmad View Post
    A guy who was dumb enough to contest an election in Sahiwal on MQM ticket, wont be much good for PTI
    Lol

rumors are that some of his family members didn't vote for him in last election. I am not sure if he is expecting a pti ticket or just joined as an ordinary member a long with his supporters.

Grandpa Zindabad!

Debut
    Jan 2006
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

QUestion is, will Imran accept him in PTI? after seeing his background with such a filthy party.

Debut
    Dec 2005
    Runs
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol

rumors are that some of his family members didn't vote for him in last election. I am not sure if he is expecting a pti ticket or just joined as an ordinary member a long with his supporters.
    I just think he is jumping ship to land some success.

I hope he doesnt get a ticket

Ghareeb saray mar gaye

Debut
    Mar 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kkmix View Post
    QUestion is, will Imran accept him in PTI? after seeing his background with such a filthy party.
    everyone is welcome in pti. getting PTI ticket for election is another story. The minimum requirement is declaration of your assets, taxes and having no criminal background.

Grandpa Zindabad!

Debut
    Mar 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The development is expected to be followed by provincial leaders from other political parties joining the PTI. Sources said Shabzada Nisar Jilani from, Arbab Najeebullah, Wajhi-uz-Zaman, Ahmad Kundi, Ghaffar Mohmand, Hashim Khan and former Town nazim III Yaseen Khan Khalil were likely to join the PTI.
    http://www.pakistantoday.com.pk/2011...y-to-join-pti/

Grandpa Zindabad!

Debut
    Mar 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Farood Alam Ansari a local politician from Gujranwala joined PTI.

Grandpa Zindabad!

Debut
    Mar 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Former PMLN MNA Ch Ishfaq Taj of Shakargarh joins PTI after meeting Chairman Tehreek Insaf Imran Khan at his residence in Zaman Park, President Punjab Ahsan Rasheed, Regional Organiser Barristor Mansoor Sarwar and Member Punjab Council Saqib Idrees Taj was also present.
    http://www.insaf.pk/News/tabid/60/ar...joins-PTI.aspx

Grandpa Zindabad!

Debut
    Mar 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sources said the PTI leadership including Imran Khan and PTI Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KP) chief Asad Qaiser along with its Finance Secretary Ashfaq Paracha and Nayyar Babar held several rounds of talks to woo the influential Babar family to join the PTI. The sources said that four rounds of talks were held between the family members of late Naseerullah Babar, including his sisters Safia Jehangir and Kishwar Babar, with the PTI leadership in KP.
    http://www.thenews.com.pk/TodaysPrin...ID=66371&Cat=2

Naseerullah Babar's family has joined PTI in Nowshera

Grandpa Zindabad!

Debut
    Mar 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf Chairman Imran Khan has said that the winds of change are blowing across the entire national spectrum which will destroy the citadels of corruption of the ruling mafias who have looted and destroyed the country. He was addressing a press conference at PTI Central Secretariat in Islamabad on the eve of Brigadier (Retired) Ismail Khan from PF 23 and Ahmad Habib Kundi from D. I. Khan joining the party along with hundreds of their supporters. Imran Khan welcomed them to the party and hoped that their joining would further strengthen the party in Khyber Pakhtunkhawa.
    http://insaf.pk/News/tabid/60/articl...Islamabad.aspx

I expect PTI to clean sweep KPK

Grandpa Zindabad!

Debut
    Jan 2011
    Venue
    Karachi for life!
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ^
    Insshallah, I am praying too.

Debut
    Dec 2005
    Runs
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Who are these 2?

Ghareeb saray mar gaye

Debut
    Jul 2010
    Venue
    NYC
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am from KPK and let me assure you that clean sweep is on card

Inshallah

I am as good a batsman as Farhat, Doesn't Ilyas have another daughter?

Debut
    Jan 2011
    Venue
    Karachi for life!
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ^
    lol you are in nyc

Debut
    Mar 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Who are these 2?

Brigadiar sahab is from same constituency PF23 as current chief minister Ameer Ahmad Hoti not sure if he has any political background but the army people usually are well respected in their areas and can snatch votes from their opponents without having any political connection.

As for the other guy he is son of ex ANP minister Habibullah Kundi from Dera Ismail Khan and could see him running against the current deputy speaker national assembly Faisal Karim Kundi of PPP.

again just a guess I am not sure if these guys are going to get PTI Ticket to contest election.

Grandpa Zindabad!

Debut
    Jun 2010
    Venue
    Land of Smiles
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hear a certain Prince Jam Kaim (another feudal) was made VP PTI (Sindh) to revive fortunes in the 2 NA seats held by ANP in Karachi.

Debut
    Aug 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    http://www.thenews.com.pk/TodaysPrin...ID=66371&Cat=2

Naseerullah Babar's family has joined PTI in Nowshera
    I have a bit of a problem with people are known by deeds of an extrajudical murderer. I thought Imran Khan believed in the supremacy of law and judicial processes.. You know those followed by Quaid-e-Azam

Debut
    Aug 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hear a certain Prince Jam Kaim (another feudal) was made VP PTI (Sindh) to revive fortunes in the 2 NA seats held by ANP in Karachi.
    being a feudal is not wrong as long as you do not espouse it to be the roots of all of Pakistans problems. I would like to know how Mr Jam became the VP of Sindh knowing as Imran Khan talks about PTI being a democratic party. I think we will be seriously disappointed by Imran Khans lack of vision. I have no doubts about his integrity but decisions such as these would turn away many liberals like me to question his sanity. In any case it is a good sign in a way as populist decisions like these may gain foothold and new faces may come forward. However, the talk of status quo being smashed to bits will seem immature

Debut
    Jun 2010
    Venue
    Land of Smiles
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aampakistani View Post
    being a feudal is not wrong as long as you do not espouse it to be the roots of all of Pakistans problems. I would like to know how Mr Jam became the VP of Sindh knowing as Imran Khan talks about PTI being a democratic party. I think we will be seriously disappointed by Imran Khans lack of vision. I have no doubts about his integrity but decisions such as these would turn away many liberals like me to question his sanity. In any case it is a good sign in a way as populist decisions like these may gain foothold and new faces may come forward. However, the talk of status quo being smashed to bits will seem immature
    Mr. Jam claims he was appointed directly by IKN in an interview with Ali K. Chishti of The Friday Time.

Debut
    Dec 2005
    Runs
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    IK has admitted several times, that his party is yet to hold elections from top to bottom. Its not as if he is hiding this.

THe decision making in the party is fully democratic, with everyone's opinions holding weight. Many journalists who know and have seen the inner workings of PTI, attest to this

Ghareeb saray mar gaye

Debut
    Mar 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am not a fan of this prince Jam Kaim. PTI Sindh is a complete joke. I personally wanted Dr. Arif Alvi demoted from being general secertary to the president of Sindh instead of Naeem-ul-Haq. I also disagree with making this guy the vice president of PTI. I would have preffered someone like Firdous Naqvi or Najeeb Haroon Promoted for this job.

The move is to get more presence in rural sindh. He has deep connections in sindh and PTI wants to capitalize on that.

Grandpa Zindabad!

Debut
    Mar 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a bit of a problem with people are known by deeds of an extrajudical murderer. I thought Imran Khan believed in the supremacy of law and judicial processes.. You know those followed by Quaid-e-Azam
    I have to agree with this.

Grandpa Zindabad!

Debut
    Mar 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    +1 on having no problem with him being feudal. The minimum requirement for me is to declare your assets, tell us how much you paid in taxes and have no serious corruption charges against you.

I also agree with you on party elections. right now many aren't pressing this issue because PTI is focused on other issues but as soon as our organization is complete I want a party election. I am not interested in supporting another PPP, PML, type party.

President Sindh Naeem-ul-Haq had dissolved the whole sindh party and he had appointed This guy as VP. I have a feeling that direct orders did come from Imran Khan.

Grandpa Zindabad!

Debut
    Dec 2005
    Runs
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am not a fan of this prince Jam Kaim. PTI Sindh is a complete joke. I personally wanted Dr. Arif Alvi demoted from being general secertary to the president of Sindh instead of Naeem-ul-Haq. I also disagree with making this guy the vice president of PTI. I would have preffered someone like Firdous Naqvi or Najeeb Haroon Promoted for this job.

The move is to get more presence in rural sindh. He has deep connections in sindh and PTI wants to capitalize on that.
    Sindh is the hardest province to get votes from, for any party besides PPP, and in karachi and hyderabad, for MQM.

There is nothing wrong with this move, if Jam Kaim is not a typical feudal. This is required to get some votes from Sindh.

Ghareeb saray mar gaye

Debut
    Mar 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sindh is the hardest province to get votes from, for any party besides PPP, and in karachi and hyderabad, for MQM.

There is nothing wrong with this move, if Jam Kaim is not a typical feudal. This is required to get some votes from Sindh.
    Fair enough.

I don't have problem with Jahngir tareen he is also somewhat of a feudal/Industrialist because he is clean, pays his taxes and is humble but some of the pics of this guy that I have seen online just make me laugh.

Grandpa Zindabad!

Debut
    Jun 2010
    Venue
    Land of Smiles
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fair enough.

I don't have problem with Jahngir tareen he is also somewhat of a feudal/Industrialist because he is clean, pays his taxes and is humble but some of the pics of this guy that I have seen online just make me laugh.
    Hah, have you seen the one with the tiger skin suit?

PETA should be alerted.

Debut
    Mar 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hah, have you seen the one with the tiger skin suit?

PETA should be alerted.

IF you thought this was bad

think again

Good to see fellow Insafian's making fun of this guy. I seriously don't like him and that has nothing to do with him standing next to Musharaf.

Grandpa Zindabad!

Debut
    Jun 2010
    Venue
    Land of Smiles
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ^^ Oh hello bhai, i'm NOT an Insafian.

So everyone in PTI is pretty much kosher for me. ;)

Debut
    Mar 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ^^ Oh hello bhai, i'm NOT an Insafian.

So everyone in PTI is pretty much kosher for me. ;)
    Lol aaap ke baat nahi ker raha tha

I was talking about those that posted this on Insaf.pk forum

Grandpa Zindabad!

Debut
    Dec 2005
    Runs
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Those pics certainly dont look good

Ghareeb saray mar gaye

Debut
    Dec 2005
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The guy got some stayle tho

Debut
    Mar 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Munir Shah Tirmizi has joined PTI in Mansehra (KPK)
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Grandpa Zindabad!

Debut
    Mar 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    http://www.thenews.com.pk/TodaysPrin...ID=65859&Cat=5

I don't like Hamid Nasir Chathha (don't know why). Have no clue who is Mian Asif and Like Khursheed Kasuri a lot.

http://nation.com.pk/pakistan-news-n...ly-to-join-PTI

Mian Azhar ex-governor of Punjab has a good reputation but again I don't know much about him.
    From another thread.

Grandpa Zindabad!

Debut
    Mar 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Arbab Dost Mohammad Khan has Joined PTI during Imran Khan's recent Jalsa in Peshawar.

Grandpa Zindabad!

Debut
    Mar 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Earlier, younger brother of Ex Provincial Minister Iftikhar Mohmand and renowned political leaders of Takht Bhai Ghafar Khan Mohmand, joined Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf along with his aides and family notables. Meanwhile, a local leader of Khandar klay of Nowshera District Mr. Khyber Khan who is also president of Transport goods association announced his decision of joining PTI.
    http://www.insaf.pk/News/tabid/60/ar...-join-PTI.aspx

Grandpa Zindabad!

Debut
    Mar 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Khalid Mehmood Virk has joined PTI in Sheikhupura. He contested election as an independent in 2008 and got 13000+ votes.

Grandpa Zindabad!

Debut
    Aug 2010
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good luck to PTI, they are making real inroads in Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa, I hope they will start from scratch, create a new constitution and not continue the current one which has been used and abused by various military dictators and is locked away somewhere in Toba Tek Singh. For this reason I prefer an Arab-like revolution but people still have loyalties to the current parties in power. Difficult to call the 2013 elections, PPP administration is unpopular, PML-N's vote bank in Punjab is being threatened (masterstroke by Zardari by forming alliance with PML-Q) so PTI has a chance to gain some seats, heck 1 seat is a good achievement. Is Imran standing in a constituency in 2013 ?
    Last edited by Markhor; 21st September 2011 at 18:35.

Alan Wilkins: Kamran Akmal, as quick as a cobra !

Kami then proceeds to miss two stumpings...

Debut
    Mar 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Markhor View Post
    Good luck to PTI, they are making real inroads in Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa, I hope they will start from scratch, create a new constitution and not continue the current one which has been used and abused by various military dictators and is locked away somewhere in Toba Tek Singh. For this reason I prefer an Arab-like revolution but people still have loyalties to the current parties in power. Difficult to call the 2013 elections, PPP administration is unpopular, PML-N's vote bank in Punjab is being threatened (masterstroke by Zardari by forming alliance with PML-Q) so PTI has a chance to gain some seats, heck 1 seat is a good achievement. Is Imran standing in a constituency in 2013 ?
    Need more work in Hazara Division to take complete charge of PKP.

Grandpa Zindabad!

Debut
    Mar 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Meanwhile, a prominent businessman of Peshawar Qaiser Javed joined Pakistan Tahreek-e-Insaf along with his family members, sources siad on Saturday.

He expressed his full loyalties with PTI Chairman Imran Khan. He made this announcement during the recent visit of Imran Khan to Peshawar. Taking oath on the Holy Quran, Qaiser Javed said he promised to be an honest and faithful worker of PTI. He said Imran Khan was their leader and he would not avoid making any sacrifice for the party.

Chairman PTI Imran Khan congratulated Qaiser Javed and his family for entering to the fold of PTI. A large number of workers chanted slogans in favour of the party on the occasion.
    http://www.nation.com.pk/pakistan-ne...nst-price-hike

Grandpa Zindabad!

Debut
    Mar 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sialkot—Local leader of PML (Q) and former UC Nazim Ch. Umer Abdullah Ghumman has joined Pakistan Tehrik-e-Insaf (PTI) with his hundreds of supporters on Thursday. He announced this in Sialkot Press Club during a crowded press conference. He said that PTI was the only party, which could steer the country from a downward spiral of crisis to safe shores.

He said that Imran Khan was the only leader with clean back ground and true commitment who could lead the nation in present hard times.
    http://pakobserver.net/detailnews.asp?id=115830

a local PPP leader from Chitral Rahmat Azam has also joined PTI

http://www.groundreport.com/Business...hitral/2941485

Grandpa Zindabad!

Debut
    Dec 2005
    Runs
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Waiting for some untainted and influential PML-N and PPP guys to join PTI

Ghareeb saray mar gaye

Debut
    Mar 2010
    Venue
    Lahore
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Where's the Gujranwala Jalsa thread insaftak :p ?

Debut
    Mar 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by taq12345 View Post
    Where's the Gujranwala Jalsa thread insaftak :p ?
    kabi khud be kuch ker liya kero yaar

Grandpa Zindabad!

Debut
    Aug 2011
    Venue
    I live in Canada; My heart lives in Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Me, I'd love to join as I'm a huge IK fan.

"It's more important to try to do something for the crores of poor people of my country." - IK

Debut
    Sep 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In July when I was doing my charity work for IKCA , a Tehreek-e-Insaaf member phoned me. He said he got my number from the head office. He wanted to join us during one of our collections. I was a bit suspicious of his motives and also because I didn't know him I didn't want to risk giving him a bucket. I said there are already 4 in the car and declined his offer to join us. He then asked if I was interested in joining the party as a member , again I declined and said I wanted to concentrate on the fundraising and maybe in the future. ( Not sure if he was serious or not)

Debut
    Mar 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPakistan786 View Post
    In July when I was doing my charity work for IKCA , a Tehreek-e-Insaaf member phoned me. He said he got my number from the head office. He wanted to join us during one of our collections. I was a bit suspicious of his motives and also because I didn't know him I didn't want to risk giving him a bucket. I said there are already 4 in the car and declined his offer to join us. He then asked if I was interested in joining the party as a member , again I declined and said I wanted to concentrate on the fundraising and maybe in the future. ( Not sure if he was serious or not)
    He probably was serious.

PTI supporters actively ask people to join the party and raise their voice be it in pakistan, overseas or "www" world.

Grandpa Zindabad!

Debut
    Sep 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ^^ well he left his name and number, so may give him a call next summer for our 2012 Mela tour

Debut
    Jun 2009
    Venue
    London
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i can imagine becoming PTI leader somedayy , i would vote

honestly ..

Debut
    Mar 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    From another thread.
    Mian Azhar thinking of joining PTI.

Lahore - Former Punjab governor and Pakistan Muslim League-Quaid (PML-Q) president Mian Azhar has decided to join the Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaaf (PTI), after being invited by PTI Chairman Imran Khan, and will make a formal announcement on October 5, PTI sources claimed on Wednesday.

He has given a positive response to the PTI chairman and said that he along with his loyalists will join the revolutionary political party. During a meeting with Imran at his Garden Town residence, Azhar, who was a veteran Muslim Leaguer and had good connections with politicians, assured the PTI chairman that he would try to strengthen his voice against corruption and incompetent politicians.

PTI Punjab President Ahsan Rashid and PTI Lahore President Mahmood Rasheed, who accompanied Imran to Azharís house, termed the former governorís possible joining of the PTI as a good omen. They believed that Azhar had a good position in the politics of Central and South Punjab. Mahmood told Pakistan Today that Azhar expressed full confidence on Imranís leadership and political vision of the PTI during the half-hour long meeting.

The former governor praised Imranís struggle for social service in form of a cancer hospital and his campaign against corruption in politics. He assured full support to the PTI chairman in his noble work, adding that it was the moral duty of every Pakistani to support the truth.

Mahmood said the party had achieved political strength and was getting more and more acceptance from national political figures. He predicted that more national level leaders will join the PTI in the coming days. Azhar could not be contacted to get confirmation of his joining the PTI.

Separately, Imran inaugurated a new block at Shaukat Khanum Hospital. He said that the US had lost the war in Afghanistan and was now trying its best to make Pakistan a scapegoat. He said that Pakistan had suffered the most in the war on terror and ruled out any resolution to the problem in the Tribal Areas through military means, adding that negotiations was the only remedy.
    http://www.pakistantoday.com.pk/2011...ks-mian-azhar/

Grandpa Zindabad!

Debut
    Dec 2005
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    GOOD NEWS!

A little bit more work in: Punjab then its definately in: PTI pocket like: KPK.

Debut
    Dec 2005
    Runs
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mian Azhar lost the election after he joined/founded PML-Q

I havent heard of any corruption charges against him though.

Ghareeb saray mar gaye

Debut
    Mar 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PTI Central Women Wing President was invited to a reception ceremony by recently appointed Joint Secretary PTI Dr. Seema Zia. At the event various prominent female personalities from Karachi joined PTI namely; Ameena Syed (Director Oxford University Press), Haseena Moeen (Author, Intellectual, Writer), Naushaba Burney (Journalists, Educationist), Dr. Talat Vizarat (Former Head of I.R. Department, Karachi University), Fauzia Zubair (Educationists) & others. Mrs. Kasuri congratulated all the dignitaries for their bold step to join PTI and hoped that more females will come to join the movement of justice. PTI Sindh President Naeem Ul Haque, ISF Sindh President Alamgir Khan, ISF Karachi President Arsalan Ghumman, Faisal Malik, Imran Ghazali, Yazdani Zia and others were also present.
    http://insaf.pk/News/tabid/60/articl...joins-PTI.aspx

Not going to win election but intellectuals are huge asset to any political party.

Grandpa Zindabad!

Debut
    Mar 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mian Azhar lost the election after he joined/founded PML-Q

I havent heard of any corruption charges against him though.
    Here is Hassan Nisar's take on it.

Grandpa Zindabad!

Debut
    Jun 2009
    Venue
    Your home
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great news ...Mian Azhar is not a corrupt guy as far as I know.

Rana the flying doormat!!! - Shane Warne

Debut
    Mar 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WithLoveFromCanada View Post
    Great news ...Mian Azhar is not a corrupt guy as far as I know.
    another case of Youth convincing their elders to join PTI.

"The PTI chief lauded Azharís son Hammad for convincing his father to join the PTI and urged the younger generation to inform their elders that change for a better future was all the more imminent and the country could not survive without it."
    This is what is happening to PPP & PML(N) and they don't even know what is hitting them. Good on Hammad for convincing his father. So that is three major candidates that I am aware of that have been convinced by their kids to ditch the old status quo parties. Qazis of Attock, Khawaja Hoti in Mardan and now Mian Azhar in Lahore.

Grandpa Zindabad!

Debut
    Jan 2006
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think its game.set.match.

can we have elections pls, i just want to see PTI winning more than expected and the expressions on the faces of those who assure us that they are PTI or any other clean political party sympathizer but deep down they still support their ethnic parties. there are many in pakistan and i just wanto see their faces.

NO SIG, ONLY GOLA GANDA

Debut
    Dec 2005
    Runs
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Disco_Lemonade View Post

can we have elections pls, i just want to see PTI winning more than expected and the expressions on the faces of those who assure us that they are PTI or any other clean political party sympathizer but deep down they still support their ethnic parties. there are many in pakistan and i just wanto see their faces.
    It's nowhere close to game set and match yet. PTI might win more than expected, but PTI will not win enough seats to form the govt.

I dont want PTI to just win more than expected. I want them to win enough seats to form the govt. A lot of work is required for that to happen. So elections right now, wont favor PTI winning.

Ghareeb saray mar gaye

Debut
    Mar 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Disco_Lemonade View Post

It's nowhere close to game set and match yet. PTI might win more than expected, but PTI will not win enough seats to form the govt.

I dont want PTI to just win more than expected. I want them to win enough seats to form the govt. A lot of work is required for that to happen. So elections right now, wont favor PTI winning.
    Agree with waqar,

Right now PTI could pick up 40-50 National assembly but if given one more year PTI will have enough capacity to win big in 2013 elections that is why I have started to think that it might be a good move by PTI to let this government finish it's term and fully expose all parties.

The pressure on PML(N) is already too much and they have to do something drastic to stop the massive growth of PTI in Punjab or they will forever lose Punjab to PTI.

Grandpa Zindabad!

Debut
    Jun 2009
    Venue
    Your home
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    if you ask me "right now as things stands"

PTI will gain ground in Punjab over the expense of PML N

However in Sindh they will win few seats just...I hope they can win more but winning in Sindh is tougher than in Punjab cuz of PPP roots being very strong in rural sindh and winning against MQM is not easy in Karachi cuz they wont let free and fair election happen.

PTI will definitely win in NWFP and in Upper Punjab where presence is of PMLN. Southern Punjab is again a tough ground where they will be facing PPP who are too clever I guess.

I think PML Q will still win in Balochistan but PTI will gain ground there as well.

In summary, PTI will gain ground - PML N will lose ground and ANP as well.

Rest of the parties PML Q, PPP and MQM might win more or less same amount of seats with only few seats going to PTI in their areas.

Debut
    Jun 2009
    Venue
    Your home
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Only way for PML N to survive the damage is to merge all the PMLs...especially get PML Q in their camp but I dont think Zardari would let that happen

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Runs
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    guys, does PTI have a plan for trying to stop Election fraud?

you might have more numbers in reality, but who is going to stop someone like Nawaz Sharif getting 15,000 fake votes (ballot stuffing) or getting someoone to vote at 10 different polling stations

If winning isn't everything, why do they keep score?
    Vince Lombardi

Debut
    Jan 2006
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    MQM is not easy in Karachi cuz they wont let free and fair election happen.
    are you really that stupid? which world are you living in?

Debut
    Jan 2006
    Venue
    Germany
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ^ Whats so wrong with what he said?

Debut
    Jun 2009
    Venue
    Your home
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kkmix View Post
    are you really that stupid? which world are you living in?
    My analysis is based on the fact that I've spent more time in Karachi than you.

Even though people do vote for them but reality is that if people go out and vote for imran khan or any other party, mqm bhai loug will add more votes for altaf in that area....seen that happen in not so mqm dominated areas...

and if you dont vote in Karachi, your vote automatically goes to MQM cuz of the cleverness of mqm sector area folks... wherever mqm is in status quo in Karachi, its hard to beat them cuz they wont let others take over.

Debut
    Dec 2005
    Runs
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Agree with waqar,

Right now PTI could pick up 40-50 National assembly but if given one more year PTI will have enough capacity to win big in 2013 elections that is why I have started to think that it might be a good move by PTI to let this government finish it's term and fully expose all parties.

The pressure on PML(N) is already too much and they have to do something drastic to stop the massive growth of PTI in Punjab or they will forever lose Punjab to PTI.
    If PTI does manage to grab 40 - 50 NA seats, I would say 90% of them will have to be from KP. I dont see PTI taking seats from punjab. Yes, they are gathering support there, but I still think they will break PML-N votes there, helping PPP win. They might win a few though.

As I said, PTI is emerging as a force, but they still have a long way to go.

Ghareeb saray mar gaye

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Runs
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My analysis is based on the fact that I've spent more time in Karachi than you.

Even though people do vote for them but reality is that if people go out and vote for imran khan or any other party, mqm bhai loug will add more votes for altaf in that area....seen that happen in not so mqm dominated areas...

and if you dont vote in Karachi, your vote automatically goes to MQM cuz of the cleverness of mqm sector area folks... wherever mqm is in status quo in Karachi, its hard to beat them cuz they wont let others take over.
    agreed on that one. Guys from MQM will tell yolu even before the elections are over, how many votes they might get from certain polling stations.

If winning isn't everything, why do they keep score?
    Vince Lombardi