London
    Runs
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Wahab Riaz and I at Heathrow 22/5/19

Salaam Guys

Met the Wahab again who's dream came true he is really excited for the world cup and will be giving his 100 percent he also said to make duas for the team and in sha Allah they will bring the cup home

What Is Entertainment ? It Is Shahid Afridi

Debut
    Jul 2012
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Who would have thought he will make a comeback.

The thing i love about Wahab is that he didnt loose hope and kept himself super fit.

I cannot think of many fast bowlers in world cricket who were bowling 90 mph 10 years ago, and are still bowling 90 mph today and that too with consistency. If only he can find some accuracy.

Debut
    Jul 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No one pass through Heathrow without checking in with you.

Thanks for the pictures.

Debut
    Nov 2014
    Venue
    Indian Administered Kashmir
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The guy plays with his heart on his sleeve and always gives his 100% be it bowling , fielding or batting . People have so conveniently forgotten that he was the highest wicket taker for Pak in the last world cup . His performances against Zimbabwe (both bat & ball) , South Africa and Australia were top notch . I wish he proves his critics wrong and finally does justice to his talent and hard work come this world cup . Not sure if they pick him in the XI though in the first place .

Debut
    May 2019
    Venue
    The 6ix
    Runs
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rizrox View Post
    The guy plays with his heart on his sleeve and always gives his 100% be it bowling , fielding or batting . People have so conveniently forgotten that he was the highest wicket taker for Pak in the last world cup . His performances against Zimbabwe (both bat & ball) , South Africa and Australia were top notch . I wish he proves his critics wrong and finally does justice to his talent and hard work come this world cup . Not sure if they pick him in the XI though in the first place .

True dat I don’t think he will play any games unless the main bowlers perform terrible

Debut
    Apr 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rizrox View Post
    He's very patriotic. Nice to see.

Debut
    Aug 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    630 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    why cant i see pic in the thread?

"Life is Pain"
    ~House~