Instagram


Indoor Big Bash

Sohail Speaks Yasir's Blog Fazeer's Focus

User Tag List

Page 3 of 43 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Game of Thrones

Results 161 to 240 of 3371
  1. #161
    Debut
    Jan 2008
    Venue
    Canada
    Runs
    39,624
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    This guy.



    May the Hawks Fly Forever. Lightning Hawks CC -- Team Thread.

  2. #162
    Debut
    Jan 2005
    Venue
    Boston MA (from Sydney Aus)
    Runs
    27,225
    Mentioned
    286 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Iffitheking View Post
    Books are much better... right now I am in 4th book... looking forward to reading 5th one... but this series is awsome...
    Valar morghulis!!

  3. #163
    Debut
    Jan 2011
    Venue
    Kabul, Afghanistan
    Runs
    47,163
    Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kingusama92 View Post
    That was graphic.

    Yeah, Gendry (the armorer) who Eddard first found is the last one left.
    Quote Originally Posted by kingusama92 View Post
    This guy.

    An illegit child can't be the rightful owner of throne right? Unless he's a Lannister.

    If thats possible then Gendry should be sitting at the Iron Throne?

  4. #164
    Debut
    Jan 2011
    Venue
    Kabul, Afghanistan
    Runs
    47,163
    Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Alright he can't. Joffrey also shouldn't be sitting there. I do feel sorry for all the 'stards.




    Jon Snow is the man.

  5. #165
    Debut
    Jan 2008
    Venue
    Canada
    Runs
    39,624
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by freelance_cricketer View Post
    Alright he can't. Joffrey also shouldn't be sitting there. I do feel sorry for all the 'stards.




    Jon Snow is the man.
    Yup, he can't.

    Joffrey shouldn't be sitting there even if he was the rightful heir to that throne. Complete clown.

    Jon Snow is awesome. I do miss Khal Drogo, though.


    May the Hawks Fly Forever. Lightning Hawks CC -- Team Thread.

  6. #166
    Debut
    Jan 2011
    Venue
    Kabul, Afghanistan
    Runs
    47,163
    Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Joffrey makes Visreys seem smarter.

  7. #167
    Debut
    Jan 2011
    Venue
    Kabul, Afghanistan
    Runs
    47,163
    Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Littlefinger




    I do love Cersei sometimes. My favorite scene from episode 1. Really showed him his auqaat.
    Last edited by freelance_cricketer; 3rd April 2012 at 06:13.

  8. #168
    Debut
    Jan 2011
    Venue
    Kabul, Afghanistan
    Runs
    47,163
    Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kingusama92 View Post
    . I do miss Khal Drogo, though.
    Yea, whom i miss even more is the one we didn't get to see.

    'The Stallion who mounts the World'
    Rhaego !

    The description was quite freakish. Would have loved to see him.

  9. #169
    Debut
    Jan 2008
    Venue
    Canada
    Runs
    39,624
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by freelance_cricketer View Post
    Yea, whom i miss even more is the one we didn't get to see.

    'The Stallion who mounts the World'
    Rhaego !

    The description was quite freakish. Would have loved to see him.
    Ah yes, the stillborn baby. Forgot about him.

    I really thought the unborn child would have more of a role, but it wasn't too be.


    May the Hawks Fly Forever. Lightning Hawks CC -- Team Thread.

  10. #170
    Debut
    Jan 2011
    Venue
    Kabul, Afghanistan
    Runs
    47,163
    Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Danny got cheated big time there, losing both Drogo and Rhaego. I felt so sorry for her until the dragons emerged in last few minutes of episode 10. She had a tough life.
    Last edited by freelance_cricketer; 3rd April 2012 at 07:17.

  11. #171
    Debut
    Mar 2012
    Runs
    503
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by OZGOD View Post
    Valar morghulis!!
    Valar Dohaeris.

  12. #172
    Debut
    Mar 2012
    Runs
    503
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by freelance_cricketer View Post
    Danny got cheated big time there, losing both Drogo and Rhaego. I felt so sorry for her until the dragons emerged in last few minutes of episode 10. She had a tough life.
    I'm assuming you havent read the book, in which case i can have my fun and tell you that you havent seen the worst of it.

  13. #173
    Debut
    Jan 2011
    Venue
    Kabul, Afghanistan
    Runs
    47,163
    Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Imran_A View Post
    I'm assuming you havent read the book, in which case i can have my fun and tell you that you havent seen the worst of it.
    Quite aware of the worst of the worst buddy.

  14. #174
    Debut
    Nov 2006
    Runs
    6,652
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    episode 2 leaked... downloading it .. will watch it later today


    What did the Nihari say to the Naan?Oye! Na Aaana Paas!! Main Nihari Hoon!!

  15. #175
    Debut
    Jan 2011
    Venue
    Kabul, Afghanistan
    Runs
    47,163
    Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Foozee View Post
    episode 2 leaked... downloading it .. will watch it later today
    That's brilliant man, i will look for it.

  16. #176
    Debut
    Apr 2010
    Venue
    SCG
    Runs
    5,113
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    about to watch 2nd episode cant believe ih, woooh

    thanks for letting us know foozee


    Never Forget. 16/12/14

  17. #177
    Debut
    Feb 2005
    Venue
    Barcelona
    Runs
    8,572
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    2nd episode leaked? How is this posible?

  18. #178
    Debut
    Jan 2011
    Venue
    Kabul, Afghanistan
    Runs
    47,163
    Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Apparently its a good print as well, gonna be watching at night.

  19. #179
    Debut
    Mar 2004
    Venue
    St James' Park
    Runs
    58,916
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If anyone does watch episode 2 then please add a spoiler to your post if you are going to discuss it

  20. #180
    Debut
    Apr 2010
    Venue
    Naziristan + Junaidistan + Younustan + Gulistan
    Runs
    9,195
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    episode two was ayt

  21. #181
    Debut
    Jan 2011
    Venue
    Kabul, Afghanistan
    Runs
    47,163
    Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    My comp slowed down big time. Haven't been able to watch episode 2

  22. #182
    Debut
    Nov 2006
    Runs
    6,652
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Episode 2 was okay.. not that special


    What did the Nihari say to the Naan?Oye! Na Aaana Paas!! Main Nihari Hoon!!

  23. #183
    Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    1,333
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Forgive me for our ignorance but my brother and I started watching it due to all that hype in the media and while I could only put up with 7 episodes of the previous seasons, my brother kept following it all the way ..though all he had to share in the end was nudity & the ridiculous antics of khalesi ..he was so impressed by her name that he now even calls her girlfriend "khalesi"

    anyways, so what is so special about that "all over the place plot" that I wasn't able to get ?

    the wall guys is rotting at one end, the lanisters and canisters are confusing their **** on the other while away from all of this khalesi keeps screwing the eggs !

    there's hardly any character that one might fall in love with in this whole show ..I started watching spartacus and this show at the same time and while I am totally into spartacus, This show wasn't able to attract me at all!

    hell, even the nudity in spartacus is much more meaningful and sensual !

    p.s even camelot was much more bearable
    Last edited by Aly; 3rd April 2012 at 21:44.

  24. #184
    Debut
    Nov 2006
    Runs
    6,652
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Spartacus is crapp .. Season 1 Ned Stark.. and Tyrion.. how can you not like those guys


    What did the Nihari say to the Naan?Oye! Na Aaana Paas!! Main Nihari Hoon!!

  25. #185
    Debut
    Jan 2011
    Venue
    Kabul, Afghanistan
    Runs
    47,163
    Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Akher bhai you got it all right, just the opposite though. GOT has well developed characters and storylines. Khaleesi would have been screwed by Viserys or any other person if not Drogo anyway, that's how her life has been. That's the price she must pay if Targaryens ( the original rulers) are to reclaim the Iron throne.


    I'd definitely do away with the nudity though because GOT does not need that one bit. It is shows with over used themes like Spartacus that need the rated stuff to sell.
    Last edited by freelance_cricketer; 4th April 2012 at 04:38.

  26. #186
    Debut
    Jan 2008
    Venue
    Canada
    Runs
    39,624
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aly View Post
    Forgive me for our ignorance but my brother and I started watching it due to all that hype in the media and while I could only put up with 7 episodes of the previous seasons, my brother kept following it all the way ..though all he had to share in the end was nudity & the ridiculous antics of khalesi ..he was so impressed by her name that he now even calls her girlfriend "khalesi"

    anyways, so what is so special about that "all over the place plot" that I wasn't able to get ?

    the wall guys is rotting at one end, the lanisters and canisters are confusing their **** on the other while away from all of this khalesi keeps screwing the eggs !

    there's hardly any character that one might fall in love with in this whole show ..I started watching spartacus and this show at the same time and while I am totally into spartacus, This show wasn't able to attract me at all!

    hell, even the nudity in spartacus is much more meaningful and sensual !

    p.s even camelot was much more bearable
    Ned Stark was a great character! Tyrion, Khal Drogo.

    I don't think the plot is all over the place. There is a reason for each scene as it puts together the bigger picture.


    May the Hawks Fly Forever. Lightning Hawks CC -- Team Thread.

  27. #187
    Debut
    Jan 2008
    Venue
    Canada
    Runs
    39,624
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by freelance_cricketer View Post
    Akher bhai you got it all right, just the opposite though. GOT has well developed characters and storylines. Khaleesi would have been screwed by Viserys or any other person if not Drogo anyway, that's how her life has been. That's the price she must pay if Targaryens ( the original rulers) are to reclaim the Iron throne.


    I'd definitely do away with the nudity though because GOT does not need that one bit. It is shows with over used themes like Spartacus that need the rated stuff to sell.
    I agree.

    The characters are quite well developed, at least the main ones are.

    The nudity is unnecessary, but you can understand the point they are trying to make at times.


    May the Hawks Fly Forever. Lightning Hawks CC -- Team Thread.

  28. #188
    Debut
    Mar 2008
    Venue
    Sidanay
    Runs
    21,832
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This show has numerous sexy times. Should've written a disclosure of sorts in the OP GOAT, awkward time with parents was had.


    He is fundamentally aware of his aura within the team. His exhilaration infects them.

  29. #189
    Debut
    Feb 2005
    Runs
    957
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First Episode was great.

    I think the point with nudity is to accentuate the double standard inherent in the characters generally- the rich dressed so primly and properly; but behaving in such debauched way behind doors.

    Also it accentuates the difference in women/men rights/roles at the time. Unless high born, women were property. Heck, even women with titles were chattells to be gambled with, to shore up alliances and marry for advantage in the Game of Thrones.

  30. #190
    Debut
    Jan 2008
    Venue
    Canada
    Runs
    39,624
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Poison View Post
    This show has numerous sexy times. Should've written a disclosure of sorts in the OP GOAT, awkward time with parents was had.


    Ultimate awkward times for anyone who tries watching this show with their parents.


    May the Hawks Fly Forever. Lightning Hawks CC -- Team Thread.

  31. #191
    Debut
    Jan 2011
    Venue
    Kabul, Afghanistan
    Runs
    47,163
    Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Finallyyyyyyyyyyyy watched episode 2. Yeah it didn't have that much but it was ok. First episode was always gonna be more epic.

  32. #192
    Debut
    Apr 2005
    Runs
    1,251
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    watched first episode. seems to be another great season. love the way stupid boy-king was slapped. also the way lord baylis was put into place.

  33. #193
    Debut
    Nov 2010
    Runs
    8,561
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I actually liked episode 2 a lot more than episode 1. Those of you who have read CoK and/or watched the ending of episode 2 read on. Others, don't.


    How do you feel about seeing the White Walker at the end? I thought it was pretty cool and the show pretty much has to keep reminding the viewer, the book can get away with it. On TV you can't just introduce something like that and ignore it.


    Quote Originally Posted by Poison View Post
    This show has numerous sexy times. Should've written a disclosure of sorts in the OP GOAT, awkward time with parents was had.
    It's HBO bro, you should expect to see 4 Chan level nudity. Apologies.

  34. #194
    Debut
    Jul 2010
    Venue
    US
    Runs
    8,004
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Poison View Post
    This show has numerous sexy times. Should've written a disclosure of sorts in the OP GOAT, awkward time with parents was had.
    no offense- but why would would you watch HBO shows or any other show with parents?

  35. #195
    Debut
    Jan 2011
    Venue
    Kabul, Afghanistan
    Runs
    47,163
    Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    GOAT - It was fascinating. The ending made episode 2 a success as now i just can't wait to see what happened to Snow in the end.

    That one scene with Littlefinger in brothel made me puke though.
    Last edited by freelance_cricketer; 5th April 2012 at 07:07.

  36. #196
    Debut
    Mar 2008
    Venue
    Sidanay
    Runs
    21,832
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't know these HBO nudity level requirements, watched most of Breaking Bad with Dad sitting next to me.


    He is fundamentally aware of his aura within the team. His exhilaration infects them.

  37. #197
    Debut
    Jan 2011
    Venue
    Kabul, Afghanistan
    Runs
    47,163
    Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Stannis's x scene was quite ruthless

  38. #198
    Debut
    Mar 2004
    Venue
    St James' Park
    Runs
    58,916
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Poison View Post
    I don't know these HBO nudity level requirements, watched most of Breaking Bad with Dad sitting next to me.
    I am sure even Breaking Bad had some "this daal is fantastic" moments though not to the extent of GOT

    I never watch ANY shows with the family, just to be on the safe side. Sports and News/Wildlife shows are the only things that are family events

  39. #199
    Debut
    Jan 2008
    Venue
    Canada
    Runs
    39,624
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Can't believe someone leaked the 2nd episode.

    It was pretty good, but I am itching to watch the next few episodes now.


    May the Hawks Fly Forever. Lightning Hawks CC -- Team Thread.

  40. #200
    Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    1,333
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kingusama92 View Post
    Ned Stark was a great character! Tyrion, Khal Drogo.

    I don't think the plot is all over the place. There is a reason for each scene as it puts together the bigger picture.
    ok done with the whole season 1 and this is what I conclude

    Ned is that typical righteous old man who generally play second lead to a more interesting, unpredictable hero

    Yes Tyron is funny at times but still he is hardly a central character around which other things revolve

    But khal ????????..are you serious ? the guy hardly speaks during the whole season .


    I read here that it is actually from a book, no wonder it has more hype than substance then !

    have seen to be the case with many movies which tried to cash the success of books and in the process got many dumb eyeballs at least.

    and btw, I am not alone in not liking it ...Apparenlty Amitabh Bachan who has recently developed a fondness for tv shows and who was all praise for the serial "homeland" didn't find game of thrones interesting enough to follow (he said so in one of his tweets )

    Perhaps I am an old soul too
    Last edited by Aly; 5th April 2012 at 21:46.

  41. #201
    Debut
    Jan 2008
    Venue
    Canada
    Runs
    39,624
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aly View Post
    ok done with the whole season 1 and this is what I conclude

    Ned is that typical righteous old man who generally play second lead to a more interesting, unpredictable hero

    Yes Tyron is funny at times but still he is hardly a central character around which other things revolve

    But khal ????????..are you serious ? the guy hardly speaks during the whole season .


    I read here that it is actually from a book, no wonder it has more hype than substance then !

    have seen to be the case with many movies which tried to cash the success of books and in the process got many dumb eyeballs at least.

    and btw, I am not alone in not liking it ...Apparenlty Amitabh Bachan who has recently developed a fondness for tv shows and who was all praise for the serial "homeland" didn't find game of thrones interesting enough to follow (he said so in one of his tweets )

    Perhaps I am an old soul too
    Let's be honest, since when did Amitabh Bachchan become the gold standard for tv criticism?

    For Game of Thrones, you have to understand there is NO main hero. It's the game of thrones, not throne!

    The show has been rated very highly by many acclaimed critics. ******* can only carry a show so far. Nonetheless, I am glad you watched the entire season in order to review your initial judgment. At least, it shows you were honest and not just hating for the sake of hating. In the end, some will like it and others won't.
    Last edited by kingusama92; 5th April 2012 at 22:06.


    May the Hawks Fly Forever. Lightning Hawks CC -- Team Thread.

  42. #202
    Debut
    Aug 2005
    Venue
    Princeton, Atlanta, Bawarchi Palace
    Runs
    29,329
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This show is brilliant.

    The acting, the plot, the dialogue, the scenery - all impeccable. Each scene is so vital to the overall story.

    I'm loving it and eagerly await the new episode each week. Fantastic to watch. Also I think 1 hour is perfect. Not too short, not too long.

  43. #203
    Debut
    Mar 2004
    Venue
    St James' Park
    Runs
    58,916
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It is a superb show

    I love the music at the start, just class

  44. #204
    Debut
    Oct 2005
    Venue
    Canada
    Runs
    1,725
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ^^^Yep, GoT is the only show where I watch the opening theme completely.

    Oh, and Lost too


    "Is that a raincoat?"
    "YES IT IS!"

  45. #205
    Debut
    Mar 2008
    Venue
    Sidanay
    Runs
    21,832
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Geordie Ahmed View Post
    I am sure even Breaking Bad had some "this daal is fantastic" moments though not to the extent of GOT




    He is fundamentally aware of his aura within the team. His exhilaration infects them.

  46. #206
    Debut
    Jan 2011
    Venue
    Kabul, Afghanistan
    Runs
    47,163
    Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kingusama92 View Post

    For Game of Thrones, you have to understand there is NO main hero. It's the game of thrones, not throne!

    The show has been rated very highly by many acclaimed critics. ******* can only carry a show so far. Nonetheless, I am glad you watched the entire season in order to review your initial judgment. At least, it shows you were honest and not just hating for the sake of hating. In the end, some will like it and others won't.
    The main point. Characters so well developed that one doesn't know who's the main one and there is none indeed. All grey characters

  47. #207
    Debut
    Jan 2008
    Venue
    Canada
    Runs
    39,624
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Geordie Ahmed View Post
    I am sure even Breaking Bad had some "this daal is fantastic" moments though not to the extent of GOT


    Made me watch this clip again.



    May the Hawks Fly Forever. Lightning Hawks CC -- Team Thread.

  48. #208
    Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    1,333
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by freelance_cricketer View Post
    The main point. Characters so well developed that one doesn't know who's the main one and there is none indeed. All grey characters
    Fair enough but then at least make the sodding GAMES exciting, thrilling, chilling and unpredictable enough that one can actually see them being PLAYED!

    Seems the only emphasis up till now has been to be the 'different one ' among the line of historical / period shows even if it comes at the cost of being extremely predictable and mundane!

    When at the end of the day you are indeed dealing with flying dragons, white walkers and what not then why not just accept it and try to do it just to achieve a single goal I.e that at the end of the day it is INTERESTING enough!
    Last edited by Aly; 6th April 2012 at 07:10.

  49. #209
    Debut
    Jan 2011
    Venue
    Kabul, Afghanistan
    Runs
    47,163
    Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Aly, its getting there. The first season and the better half of this season is more about different rebellions building up. Still the events of Ned Stark's beheading and Danny losing Virginity ..ermm i mean Viserys, Drogo, Rhaego only to be compensated with an equal number of baby dragons were quite bone chilling.
    Last edited by freelance_cricketer; 6th April 2012 at 07:43.

  50. #210
    Debut
    Mar 2004
    Venue
    St James' Park
    Runs
    58,916
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Poison View Post


    Quote Originally Posted by kingusama92 View Post


    Made me watch this clip again.

    Classic, brilliant show

  51. #211
    Debut
    Nov 2010
    Runs
    8,561
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aly View Post
    Fair enough but then at least make the sodding GAMES exciting, thrilling, chilling and unpredictable enough that one can actually see them being PLAYED!

    Seems the only emphasis up till now has been to be the 'different one ' among the line of historical / period shows even if it comes at the cost of being extremely predictable and mundane!

    When at the end of the day you are indeed dealing with flying dragons, white walkers and what not then why not just accept it and try to do it just to achieve a single goal I.e that at the end of the day it is INTERESTING enough!
    Okay guys, pack it up.

    This guy over here doesn't like the show. It's all good and well if GoT is not up your ally but you'd have to be of the thickest of heads to continually knock the show as bad. Your reasons suck, too.

    How the bloody hell is GoT "predictable"?

  52. #212
    Debut
    Nov 2010
    Runs
    8,561
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by freelance_cricketer View Post
    GOAT - It was fascinating. The ending made episode 2 a success as now i just can't wait to see what happened to Snow in the end.

    That one scene with Littlefinger in brothel made me puke though.
    That girls mighty cute, but I had the most disgusting/lol face ever.

    I have a friend who's very excited about Renly this season. Reminded me about how excited I was about Robb's story.








    :-(

  53. #213
    Debut
    Feb 2011
    Venue
    DEVILs BASEMENT
    Runs
    6,991
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    awesome show....season 1 was epic....

    season 2 is starting to take off now, so much stuff to cover

    and my dragon lady Khalesi looking HAWT

  54. #214
    Debut
    Jan 2011
    Venue
    Kabul, Afghanistan
    Runs
    47,163
    Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Next episode looks quite interesting.


  55. #215
    Debut
    Jan 2007
    Runs
    3,742
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Without Drogo and Sean Bean...this show just doesn't feel the same. They were big and very influential characters of this show.

  56. #216
    Debut
    Nov 2006
    Runs
    6,652
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yea Drogo is missing.. lol episode 3, that giantess lady knight thing


    What did the Nihari say to the Naan?Oye! Na Aaana Paas!! Main Nihari Hoon!!

  57. #217
    Debut
    Jan 2011
    Venue
    Kabul, Afghanistan
    Runs
    47,163
    Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Danny wouldn't have much of a role if Drogo was alive. Danny was meant to be on her own and be the main protagonist so Drogo as well as Viserys had to depart. Get over it, there are many wonderful characters still left. What about Stannis and Davos? That's why i love GOT, everyone's quite a character. Right now i am following Greyjoy's journey with interest. Gonna watch episode 3 tomorrow. #exams
    Last edited by freelance_cricketer; 16th April 2012 at 15:58.

  58. #218
    Debut
    Jan 2011
    Venue
    Kabul, Afghanistan
    Runs
    47,163
    Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)



    What is dead may never die.

  59. #219
    Debut
    Jan 2011
    Venue
    Kabul, Afghanistan
    Runs
    47,163
    Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Just seen Episode 4 !


    Was great. Last seen was unbelievable.

  60. #220
    Debut
    Jan 2011
    Venue
    Kabul, Afghanistan
    Runs
    47,163
    Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    No Greyjoys though.


    Danny's scene was awesome. Khalisi aggression

  61. #221
    Debut
    Nov 2006
    Runs
    6,652
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    what the hell was that the end..


    What did the Nihari say to the Naan?Oye! Na Aaana Paas!! Main Nihari Hoon!!

  62. #222
    Debut
    Aug 2010
    Runs
    4,030
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hope this one is better than the previous episode.

  63. #223
    Debut
    Feb 2005
    Venue
    Cybertron, Guest of Optimus Prime
    Runs
    21,102
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    just finished the third novel..starting the fourth..awesome stuff..the tv series cant do the book justice..but still a good series.

    my fave character has to be tyrion the dwarf..also beric dondarrion in book three is a bad ***!!

  64. #224
    Debut
    Nov 2011
    Venue
    Sacramento, California USA
    Runs
    1,790
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Theon is such a douche character


    Michael Jordan always wore his Carolina shorts under his Bulls' uniform.

  65. #225
    Debut
    Nov 2011
    Venue
    Sacramento, California USA
    Runs
    1,790
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by the Great Khan View Post
    just finished the third novel..starting the fourth..awesome stuff..the tv series cant do the book justice..but still a good series.

    my fave character has to be tyrion the dwarf..also beric dondarrion in book three is a bad ***!!
    He's NOT a dwarf............... it's called an IMP


    Michael Jordan always wore his Carolina shorts under his Bulls' uniform.

  66. #226
    Debut
    Jan 2011
    Venue
    Kabul, Afghanistan
    Runs
    47,163
    Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Foozee View Post
    what the hell was that the end..
    A Dementor got delivered by human.
    Last edited by freelance_cricketer; 23rd April 2012 at 17:55.

  67. #227
    Debut
    Nov 2011
    Venue
    Sacramento, California USA
    Runs
    1,790
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by freelance_cricketer View Post
    A Dementor got delivered by human.
    We're talking about game of thrones not Harrh Potter


    Michael Jordan always wore his Carolina shorts under his Bulls' uniform.

  68. #228
    Debut
    Apr 2010
    Venue
    SCG
    Runs
    5,113
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    wth did i just watch in the last scene?

    also tyrion lannister by the far the best character now.


    Never Forget. 16/12/14

  69. #229
    Debut
    Feb 2005
    Venue
    Cybertron, Guest of Optimus Prime
    Runs
    21,102
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    books alot better..that pregnancy scene was gross in the book too, although it happens later on.

    there is more to the red woman and Staniss than this.

  70. #230
    Debut
    Jan 2011
    Venue
    Kabul, Afghanistan
    Runs
    47,163
    Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Joffrey is such a loser when it comes to women.

  71. #231
    Debut
    Nov 2011
    Venue
    Sacramento, California USA
    Runs
    1,790
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I read the series, and i gotta say that that George Martin has a very intresting style of writing. Love the unpredictablilty of the books, and how Martin is not afraid to kill of characters. I've seen the first season, just waiting for more episodes of the second so I can watch them all at once


    Michael Jordan always wore his Carolina shorts under his Bulls' uniform.

  72. #232
    Debut
    Sep 2011
    Runs
    13,856
    Mentioned
    1861 Post(s)
    Tagged
    12 Thread(s)
    The ending was quiet epic.

  73. #233
    Debut
    Nov 2010
    Runs
    8,561
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I loved the bit they added between Tywin and Arya last episode. Especially the "anyone can be killed" - so much foreshadowing!

  74. #234
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    12,393
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the first series was great but series 2 is soooooo rubbish.



  75. #235
    Debut
    Feb 2011
    Venue
    DEVILs BASEMENT
    Runs
    6,991
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    compared to the high of season 1, this season so far have been MEHHH

  76. #236
    Debut
    Mar 2004
    Venue
    St James' Park
    Runs
    58,916
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Down2Earth View Post
    the first series was great but series 2 is soooooo rubbish.
    I disagree massively with this, although I think Series 1 was better, this has still been quality and don't forget we still have a number of episodes to go, reckon it is only going to get better

  77. #237
    Debut
    Mar 2004
    Venue
    St James' Park
    Runs
    58,916
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GOAT View Post
    I loved the bit they added between Tywin and Arya last episode. Especially the "anyone can be killed" - so much foreshadowing!
    Yep, that was class

  78. #238
    Debut
    Nov 2010
    Runs
    8,561
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    With the amount of things to come in the series, season 1 is pretty much nothing in comparison imo. This season so far has trumped season 1 for me in any case. Qarth, Shadow babies, Stannis and Davos, the Ironmen have all been wonderful additions to the series.

    But I can safely say that when all is said in done, seasons 3 & 4 will be the best. Much like the the 3rd book is currently the best.

    edit: and no one who legitimately enjoyed season one would call this season 'rubbish'. You are the fans of summer, but winter is coming.

  79. #239
    Debut
    Mar 2004
    Venue
    St James' Park
    Runs
    58,916
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GOAT View Post
    With the amount of things to come in the series, season 1 is pretty much nothing in comparison imo. This season so far has trumped season 1 for me in any case. Qarth, Shadow babies, Stannis and Davos, the Ironmen have all been wonderful additions to the series.

    But I can safely say that when all is said in done, seasons 3 & 4 will be the best. Much like the the 3rd book is currently the best.

    edit: and no one who legitimately enjoyed season one would call this season 'rubbish'. You are the fans of summer, but winter is coming.
    Also this season had arguably one of the best lines ever uttered on tv

    Bronn - "There's no cure for being a c**t"

  80. #240
    Debut
    Jan 2011
    Venue
    Kabul, Afghanistan
    Runs
    47,163
    Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Joffrey got slapped again in episode 6


    Guess by whom?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •