Instagram

Sohail Speaks Ponty''s Blog Fountain's Pen

User Tag List

Thread: Healing of the body through asmaul husna

Results 1 to 32 of 32
  1. #1
    Debut
    Jul 2008
    Runs
    5,683
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Healing of the body through asmaul husna

    HEALING OF THE BODY THROUGH ASMAUL HUSNA



    It has been discovered by Doctor Ibrahim Karim (Biologist) that Asma ul Husna, most beautiful names of Allah (SWT) have healing power to a large number of diseases. He used precision methods in the measurement of energy within the human body and discovered that every one of the names of Allah (SWT) stimulates energy in the immune system of the human body to work efficiently in a certain ideal human body. He discovered that the mere mention (reciting) of most beautiful names of Allah (SWT) leads to improvement in the tracks Bio Energy within the human body, and after a 3-years of research Doctor Ibrahim Karim reached to the following:


    01. Ear – As Sami (The all Hearing)
    02. Bone – Al Nafi (The creator of good)
    03. Backbone - Al Jabbar (The Compeller)
    04. Knee – Al Ra uf (The Clement)
    05. Hair – Al Badi (The Originator)
    06. Heart – Al Nur (The Light)
    07. Muscles – Al Qawi (The All Strength)
    08. Heart Waves – Al Wahab (The giver of All)
    09. Heart Muscle – Al Razaqq (The Sustainer)
    10. Nerve – Al Mughni (The Enricher)
    11. Artery – Al Jabbar (The Compeller)
    12. Stomach – Al Razaqq (The Sustainer)
    13. Cancer – Al Jalil (The Mighty)
    14. Thyroid – Al Jabbar (The Compeller)
    15. Thigh- Al Rafi (The Exalter)
    16. Migraine – Al Ghani (The Rich One)
    17. Eye Arteries – Al Muta ali (The Supreme One)
    18. Kidney - Al Hayy (The Ever Living One)
    19. Colon – Al Ra uf (The Clement)
    20. Intestine – Al Razzaq (The Sustainer)
    21. Liver - Al Nafi (The creator of good)
    22. Pancreas – Al Bari (The Make of Order)
    23. Fatty Sacks – Al Nafi (The creator of good)
    24. Womb - Al Khaliq (The Creator)
    25. Bladder – Al Hadi (The Guide)
    26. Rheumatism – Al Muhaymin (The Guardian)
    27. Prostat – Al Rashid (The Righteous Teacher)
    28. Nerves of the Eye – Al Zahir (The Manifest One)
    29. Pineal Gland – Al Hadi (The Guide)
    30. Blood Pressure – Al Khafed (The Abaser)
    31. Lung – Al Razzaq (The Sustainer)
    32. Thymus Gland – Al Qawi (The All Strength)
    33. Gland above the Kidney – Al Bari (The Make of Order)
    34. Hair Peel - Al Jalil (The Mighty)
    35. The Nasal Cavities – (Al Latif, Al Ghani, AlRaheem)
    36. Eye – (Al Nur, Al Basir, Al Wahab)

    Method of treatment: Lay your hands on the place of pain and praise Allah (SWT) names above according to your disease until the pain heals or cure away Insha'Allah!






    To check out more Islamic articles - http://MalikBrother.tumblr.com, and check out - http://glimpseofgreenworld.tumblr.com, and enjoy the true nature of Earth pictures, Insha'Allaah!


    “The world is a prison for the believer and a paradise for the unbeliever.”

  2. #2
    Debut
    Jul 2008
    Runs
    5,683
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Six Quranic Verses of Healing: Ayat Ash-Shifa

    وَيَشْفِ صُدُورَ قَوْمٍ مُّؤْمِنِينَ

    wa yashfi sudoora qawmin mumineena
    And [God] shall heal the breast of the believers. (at-Tawba, 9 : 14)

    يَا أَيُّهَا النَّاسُ قَدْ جَاءتْكُم مَّوْعِظَةٌ مِّن رَّبِّكُمْ وَشِفَاء لِّمَا فِي الصُّدُورِ وَهُدًى وَرَحْمَةٌ لِّلْمُؤْمِنِينَ

    Yaa ayyuha an-naasu qad ja’atkum maw`izhatun min rabbikum wa shifaun limaa fee as-sudoori wa hudan wa rahmatun lil-mumineen
    Mankind there has come to you a guidance from your Lord and a healing for (the diseases) in your hearts, and for those who believe a guidance and a mercy. (Yunus, 10 : 57)

    َيخْرُجُ مِن بُطُونِهَا شَرَابٌ مُّخْتَلِفٌ أَلْوَانُهُ فِيهِ شِفَاء لِلنَّاسِ

    yakhruju min butooniha sharaabun mukhtalifun alwaanuhu feehi shifaun lin-naas
    There issues from within the bodies of the bee a drink of varying colors wherein is healing for mankind. (an-Nahl, 16 : 69)

    وَنُنَزِّلُ مِنَ الْقُرْآنِ مَا هُوَ شِفَاء وَرَحْمَةٌ لِّلْمُؤْمِنِينَ

    Wa nunazzilu mina al-qurani ma huwa shifaun wa rahmatun lil-mumineen
    And We sent down in the Quran such things that have healing and mercy for the believers (an-Najm, 17 : 82)

    وَإِذَا مَرِضْتُ فَهُوَ يَشْفِينِ

    Wa idha maridtu fahuwa yashfeeni
    And when I am ill, it is [God] who cures me.” (ash-Shu`ara, 26 : 80) (A supplication of Prophet Abraham [as])

    قُلْ هُوَ لِلَّذِينَ آمَنُوا هُدًى وَشِفَاء

    qul huwa lil-ladheena amanoo hudan wa shifaun
    And declare (O Muhammad) that [the Quran] is a guidance and healing for the believers. (al-Fussilat, 41 : 44)

    Source = http://eshaykh.com/quran-tafsir/ayat-ash-shifa/
    Last edited by MalikMohsin; 10th December 2011 at 22:34.


    “The world is a prison for the believer and a paradise for the unbeliever.”

  3. #3
    Debut
    Jun 2006
    Runs
    20,374
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hasoon ke ro'oon, samajh mein na aaye...

  4. #4
    Debut
    Jun 2006
    Runs
    20,374
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    By the way, is there some ism that can cure chronic delusion?
    Last edited by Momo; 11th December 2011 at 04:29.

  5. #5
    Debut
    Dec 2010
    Venue
    Mohalla
    Runs
    56,056
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Interesting. Healing is in Allah ( swt ) hands.....


    Fear the Creator ..... not the created.

  6. #6
    Debut
    Feb 2009
    Runs
    61
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    momo the moron has to ruin another good thread with his pathetic comments.

    okay we get it you don't accept any hadiths because your a disciple of javed ghamdi.

    why can't you just stay out of these threads?


    “For all sad words of tongue and pen, The saddest are these, 'It might have been'.”

  7. #7
    Debut
    Jun 2006
    Runs
    20,374
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by christopher moltisanti View Post
    momo the moron has to ruin another good thread with his pathetic comments.

    okay we get it you don't accept any hadiths because your a disciple of javed ghamdi.

    why can't you just stay out of these threads?
    Oh look who has escaped from prison - our very own molti.

  8. #8
    Debut
    Jul 2010
    Runs
    14,538
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jazakallah, thanks for posting.

  9. #9
    Debut
    Apr 2011
    Venue
    Lala Land- Chief of Secret Services
    Runs
    522
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    JazakALLAH for share

    Btw who is javed ghamdi

  10. #10
    Debut
    Apr 2011
    Venue
    Lala Land- Chief of Secret Services
    Runs
    522
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yar koi bataoo

    Who is javed ghamdi

  11. #11
    Debut
    Nov 2009
    Venue
    The GCC...
    Runs
    12,774
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Who is javed ghamdi
    Pervez Musharraf's favourite Muslim "scholar" - scholar is in quotation marks because he's primarily a self-described one and there's little evidence that he actually knows what he talks about.

    Was also the flag-bearer of Musharraf's "moderate Islam" - whatever that means.


    --------

    EDIT:

    Sorry, I hadn't seen the older posts in this thread; had initially just seen the last two posts and replied. Having read the thread now, I am not at all sure how Mr. Ghamdi is AT ALL relevant to this thread, or even why the question was asked?


    This labelling of fellow posters as 'followers-of-such-and-such' or 'members-of-this-or-that' sect isn't helpful in debates; far better to discuss and debate the actual views of other posters, instead of finding the easy way out: "Oh you're from sect-X, or follow person-Y, so I don't like you".
    Last edited by ShehryarK; 12th December 2011 at 07:28.




    ... hor gunnay choopoo ...

  12. #12
    Debut
    Apr 2011
    Venue
    Lala Land- Chief of Secret Services
    Runs
    522
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks shehryar bhai

  13. #13
    Debut
    Jun 2006
    Runs
    20,374
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ShehryarK View Post
    EDIT:

    Sorry, I hadn't seen the older posts in this thread; had initially just seen the last two posts and replied. Having read the thread now, I am not at all sure how Mr. Ghamdi is AT ALL relevant to this thread, or even why the question was asked?


    This labelling of fellow posters as 'followers-of-such-and-such' or 'members-of-this-or-that' sect isn't helpful in debates; far better to discuss and debate the actual views of other posters, instead of finding the easy way out: "Oh you're from sect-X, or follow person-Y, so I don't like you".
    Very well said, brother.

  14. #14
    Debut
    Jan 2010
    Venue
    Lala Land- COAS
    Runs
    23,694
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sawal View Post
    Yar koi bataoo

    Who is javed ghamdi
    I am not labeling anyone to be his followers here but just to answer sawal,

    Javed Ghamdi is the so called Scholar of modern Islam who rejects Hadd for Apostasy, reject Ahadith, says that music & dancing are permissible, says that witness (Shahadat) of man & woman is equal and is against Hijab (Purdah).

  15. #15
    Debut
    Apr 2011
    Venue
    Lala Land- Chief of Secret Services
    Runs
    522
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NJamal View Post
    I am not labeling anyone to be his followers here but just to answer sawal,

    Javed Ghamdi is the so called Scholar of modern Islam who rejects Hadd for Apostasy, reject Ahadith, says that music & dancing are permissible, says that witness (Shahadat) of man & woman is equal and is against Hijab (Purdah).
    Thanks bro, now I understand why that poster labelled momo as his follower.

    Btw momo bhai, there is no shame in hiding whoever you follow. One should be proud of it rather than scared to reveal it.

  16. #16
    Debut
    Jun 2006
    Runs
    20,374
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sawal View Post
    Thanks bro, now I understand why that poster labelled momo as his follower.

    Btw momo bhai, there is no shame in hiding whoever you follow. One should be proud of it rather than scared to reveal it.
    Thanks for the advice, brother.

    However, when (if) Allah will give you wisdom, you will realize that in the world of knowledge, personalities don't matter. What's all important is argument.

    Even if Ronald McDonald (with his silly red nose) brings you the correct argument, you should accept it. If the devil himself brings you the truth, you should even accept that. See, the devil can counterfeit many things but it can't counterfeit the truth.

    The Rasool Allah himself was ordered to say to his audience that if they had something that was a better guidance than the Quran or Taurah, he (Muhammad) will be willing to follow it.

    Rahe naam Allah ka!

  17. #17
    Debut
    Apr 2010
    Venue
    west london
    Runs
    928
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Momo View Post
    Thanks for the advice, brother.

    However, when (if) Allah will give you wisdom, you will realize that in the world of knowledge, personalities don't matter. What's all important is argument.

    Even if Ronald McDonald (with his silly red nose) brings you the correct argument, you should accept it. If the devil himself brings you the truth, you should even accept that. See, the devil can counterfeit many things but it can't counterfeit the truth.

    The Rasool Allah himself was ordered to say to his audience that if they had something that was a better guidance than the Quran or Taurah, he (Muhammad) will be willing to follow it.

    Rahe naam Allah ka!
    Mr momo that last paragraph about rasulallah s.a.w,you say he was ordered (i assume you mean by allah) can you explain for me in more detail please and tell me which ayah.
    I'm not having a go at you or saying your wrong i just honestly have not heard this before so would like some more info.
    Thanks

  18. #18
    Debut
    Jun 2008
    Runs
    1,057
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    http://islamqa.com/en/ref/45559/name%20heal

    Please read this when you have the time!

  19. #19
    Debut
    Jun 2006
    Runs
    20,374
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shaheen1shaheen2 View Post
    Mr momo that last paragraph about rasulallah s.a.w,you say he was ordered (i assume you mean by allah) can you explain for me in more detail please and tell me which ayah.
    I'm not having a go at you or saying your wrong i just honestly have not heard this before so would like some more info.
    Thanks
    Al-Qasas (28) ayah 49

    Say (to them, O Muhammad) “Then bring a Book from Allah, which is a better guide than these two [the Taurat (Torah) and the Qur’an] that I may follow it, if you are truthful.

    Please read the preceding aayaat for context.

  20. #20
    Debut
    Feb 2011
    Runs
    613
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jazakallah for sharing MalikMohsin. Indeed the Asmaa ul husna is very beneficial, not only for sicknesses. May Allah reward you for all your efforts.

  21. #21
    Debut
    Apr 2010
    Venue
    west london
    Runs
    928
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Momo View Post
    Al-Qasas (28) ayah 49

    Say (to them, O Muhammad) “Then bring a Book from Allah, which is a better guide than these two [the Taurat (Torah) and the Qur’an] that I may follow it, if you are truthful.

    Please read the preceding aayaat for context.
    Jazakallah khair for that mr momo,when i get home i will have a proper look at this verse with the ones before and after it.but it seems like he was laying down a challenge to the people.

  22. #22
    Debut
    Dec 2009
    Runs
    5,769
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    modern psychology confirms these things have affect on your subconcious mind. Thanx bro for such great info. Lets try to do tasbeeh of these words whenever possible.

  23. #23
    Debut
    Jul 2009
    Venue
    Blackhole
    Runs
    3,891
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Last edited by shakil; 14th December 2011 at 00:38.

  24. #24
    Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    chicago
    Runs
    1,853
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sawal View Post
    jazakallah for share

    btw who is javed ghamdi
    fitna


    YAALLAH S.W.T TU NABI S.A.W KAY GHUSTAKOON KAY SAAT WOH KER JO IN KAY SOOCH O GUMAAN SEH BAHIR HO

  25. #25
    Debut
    Jul 2008
    Venue
    The UK's Faisalabad
    Runs
    4,256
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    May the OP or someone refer me to the Dr's Research paper?


    '..like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons from a deckchair...'

  26. #26
    Debut
    Jul 2009
    Venue
    Blackhole
    Runs
    3,891
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also called "The Placebo effect"

  27. #27
    Debut
    Jul 2008
    Venue
    The UK's Faisalabad
    Runs
    4,256
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ^ But this Dr. did Scientific Research! It's in his paper which was published...?


    '..like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons from a deckchair...'

  28. #28
    Debut
    Jul 2008
    Runs
    5,683
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sheikh Abu Al-Qasim Al-Qusyairi rahimahullah once said:
    "One day, my son came down with severe fever. Whilst asleep, I dream of meeting Rasulullah sollallahu alaihi wasallam.

    So I asked the Prophet sollallahu alaihi wasallam: O Rasulullah! Look at the state of my son.

    Rasulullah sollallahu alaihi wasallam replied: What of you and the Syifa verses? Did you not collect them?

    I replied: I do not know of it

    After this dream I read the Quran from front to back, every time I found the word Syifa', I collected it. There are 6 Syifa' verses in the Al-Quran. So, I wrote them on paper. Then the paper I ran water on it (like a funnel) to a water container. I gave that water to my son to drink. Soon after, my son was healed."
    ]

    Yashfikumullah ,

    Wallahu A'lam....
    Last edited by MalikMohsin; 15th December 2011 at 14:07.


    “The world is a prison for the believer and a paradise for the unbeliever.”

  29. #29
    Debut
    Jul 2008
    Runs
    5,683
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Assalamu - Alaikum! I don't know if that should help you to understand the power of 99 names of Allaah (SWT), the power of Holy Qur'aan.

    I heard about one man who has had cancer, and there was no cure for that. Doctors were clueless, but in a month or few months (Allaahu Alim), he was cured.

    Wanna know why?

    He used to listen Surah Rahman Recitation everyday. Read Surah Rahman to gain the knowledge of the understanding of Surah Rahman, and you will be amazed.

    There are several cases where in America relating to one famous who became Muslim after he has witnessed. His kid was dying, and there was no cure for him at all. (Can't remember the disease name). And he was never religious, and one day, he sat in prayer room which was located in hospital he was at, for his son. And wondered, and then, decided to put himself in faith of Creator as in sense of 'there has to be God who can cure my kid' because he never believed. Then, he has promised himself in hoping if Creator cure my kid, then, i will devote my life in searching the truth, the right faith that describe the true identity of Creator that created him and his kid, and every human being from a clay. His kid was cured from that day, and doctors were dumbfounded and no clue how his kid was cured, but he understood that it was Creator all along, and somehow, it has built faith in him, and strengthened his faith of Creator.

    After many religions he has tried, but wasn`t convinced. Until, Islam came to his life, and he has declared that " I testify there is no God, but Allaah and Muhammad is Messenger of Allaah ". From that moment, that changed his life forever. He is famous, and he has told his story in youtube which i can`t remember his name. When i heard about his faith and his dedicated to Islam, it strengthen my faith even more, MashaÀllaah!

    That being said, even doctors are human, and sometimes, when there is no hope, and that`s when we turn to our Creator - ALONE CREATOR - AND THERE IS NONE LIKE HIM. Praise be to Allaah (SWT) - Lord of the Worlds!

    Never ever underestimate the power of Holy Qur'aan, and most importantly, 99 names of Allaah (SWT). Of course, there will be differences of Imam opinions which i respect that, but i am more inclined to experiment with the name of Allaah (SWT) in anyways i can because Islam is for the whole mankind. If you try to seek the answers, you will be guided to it, Insha'Allaah!


    “The world is a prison for the believer and a paradise for the unbeliever.”

  30. #30
    Debut
    Jul 2008
    Venue
    The UK's Faisalabad
    Runs
    4,256
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    MalikMohsin - I undertsand you're incredibly sincere. But evidence.

    I have lost 2 members of my own family to Cancer. Each had different stages, but all were of exemplary religious and social character.
    All were Sunni Muslims, praying 5 times a day and reading Surahs, and names of which you cite.

    Are you seriously telling me that had we as family and friends, recited even more verses from the Quran, we might have increased the chances of them surviving?

    If I get shot, will reciting verses of the Quran heal me physically?

    Reciting verses are indeed beneficial for the Spirit and soul (If you believe they exist as I do) but the above you mention is what many Hakim's including a late Uncle of mine, often cited. It's not proven and speaking against it is not blasphemous either.

    If it works Mohsin Bhai, it should work for the overwhelming majority. So why do even the most Muslim of Muslim countries not employ solely such techniques, instead relying on Islam's other component, namely Science?

    The cases you sight, are few and far between.
    Their are similar cases where no Religious scripture was read and the patients miraculously survived.
    Their are cases for EVERY religion, where a person has cited CHristianity, Hinduism, Buddhism etc in helping them survive.

    Again, nothing wrong with reciting names of Allah and verses; But please don't imply that seriously sick people should rely solely on the above to heal their physical body. That's a dangerous road to go down and one on which many in South Asia pay the ultimate price which is their life, for they forgo modern medicine as they believe the latter will do just fine...


    '..like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons from a deckchair...'

  31. #31
    Debut
    Jul 2008
    Runs
    5,683
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Assalamu - Alaikum, Tapori Bhai!


    I am sorry to hear about two members from your family lost to cancer on difference stages, and despite of their exemplary religious and social character, and their devote to Islam.

    All we can do is try, and read the education of medical science, and read Holy Qur'aan with great ponder. However, the power of Holy Qur'aan is undenaible, and indeed, it's free of contradiction.
    I used to get sick for the past 20 years regularly, and i wasn't practical Muslim as i am today, Masha'Allaah, and indeed, by the grace of Allaah (SWT), my health life is much improved, Alhamdulillah!

    Reciting verses are indeed beneficial for the spirit and soul, and also, for the curable too. History attest to the miracle of Holy Qur'aan.
    It's common sense that if you get shot, that doesn't mean you shouldn't get the bullet removed from doctors, and doctors are regarded as savior job, and earn very closure from Allaah (SWT) as much as practical Muslims - followers of Sunnaah.

    However, if Allaah (SWT) wants, can do anything in the whole world. Remember, the size of Universes? Just imagine the Creator, and to be honest, we can't even imagine, Subhan'Allah!

    But it's important to remember that taking care of health is our responsibility, handed by OUR ONE CREATOR AND THERE IS NONE LIKE HIM, and therefore, it's important that we take care of our own body, because we will be accountable of our actions in Hereafter. Getting shot, getting injured...etc, are the result of our mistakes, and in most cases, getting shot due to because of someone else, but will experience justice in hereafter. So, be careful, and try to look after our own health as much as we do others, because that's also one of the biggest rewards we will experience in Hereafter, Insha'Allaah!


    Getting back to your family. They tried, but they weren't destined to live, as it's part of Allaah's plan. Some prayers get answered, and some don't, and regarding to some don't, is rewards of their contribution in Ever Lasting Beautiful Garden that we cannot imagine at all.


    I was lucky that my prayer was heard despite of the fact that i just became practical Muslim, just in 20's. It's part of Allaah's Plan.
    As far as i am concerned about Non Muslim recovery, regarding their recovery is the proof that Allaah (SWT) is indeed merciful, and by granting them another opportunity to live, and an opportunity to seek the truth before the end time which hits everyone including us in Earth.

    The medical development is not advanced in Pakistan, and many undeveloped nations, and their best hope is turn to Allaah (SWT) alone for help, and many were granted a miracle, and many didn't. I did mention of those where cure was incurable, and doctors were hopeless, and yet, some survived because of their dedication to Islam - praying, asking for forgiveness, and asking for recovery.


    One thing people forget that people think their lives are over as soon as they are reported to have incurable disease. Life is never over because life is in Allaah's Hand. Because i even heard about some people which one comes to my mind, despite of getting many bullets, and yet, he survived, Masha'Allaah!

    Allaah (SWT) has blessed us with the greatest curable in Earth like honey, milk, leave....etc. So, we can seek the cure and help the mankind to survive. That doesn't mean we can't seek the cure, and not remember the Allaah (SWT) at the same time. Remember Allaah (SWT) no matter what situation you are in, and look after yourself which is important because we will be answerable to Allaah (SWT) for how we treat our health.

    I do recite, and take medicine at the same time. Read some Surah in every morning after Fajr, and some Surah after Isha or sometimes before the Isha.

    Sometimes, doctors can be hopeless, and patients tend to give up because of reality expectation which can be impossible sometimes. That's when we should turn Allaah (SWT) because the history attests to the miracle of Allaah (SWT) which is amazing, Alhamdulillah!


    “The world is a prison for the believer and a paradise for the unbeliever.”

  32. #32
    Debut
    Jul 2010
    Runs
    14,538
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    MalikMohsin you are a good person, keep it up bro. May Allah bless you!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

:: Cricket-Blog:: Saqlain Mushtaq Academy:: wasimakramlive.com:: Sri Lanka Cricket News:: Bouncer Sports:: Cricket Heroes::