Dec 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Looking For Cricket Players In NEW JERSEY

Hey Everyone,

This goes out to all the cricket lovers in NJ. If you are looking for an opportunity to play HARD BALL cricket please let me know. We are starting a new team in the NJCUSA league. We need a couple more talented players. The season starts around March but we will be holding practices really soon to build up to the season.

There is a commitment when you are ready to play. Requires about 6 to 7 hours of your time on SUNDAY. Most if not all the matches are played on SUNDAY.

We are looking for guys that are enthusiastic and that know the game of cricket with some talent.

For more information please contact

Best regards

ALI
    201-245-6772

Debut
    Mar 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just moved to Edison NJ area. Trying to find if some one plays tape ball cricket around this area.
    Let me know.

thx

Debut
    Mar 2010
    Venue
    US
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SALMANRC View Post
    I just moved to Edison NJ area. Trying to find if some one plays tape ball cricket around this area.
    Let me know.

thx
    Hey, Are you looking to join a team for next season? I have a T20 team and we need players. I live in central NJ area. Hit me up if you are interested.

Debut
    Jan 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by iRfaN_LA View Post
    Hey, Are you looking to join a team for next season? I have a T20 team and we need players. I live in central NJ area. Hit me up if you are interested.
    I have a cousin who's really good and he lives in NJ. Can you fill me in on some information if theirs still a spot available?