bangalore
    Runs
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    great talent..
    need some help in PR department

Always choose a lazy person to do a difficult job Because he will find an easy way to do it.

Debut
    Sep 2006
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Brilliant batting and very well paced innings but when he got to hundred he swore loud and hard instead of thanking heavens dat was bad but wel played

Debut
    Apr 2011
    Venue
    Toronto
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    this is the guy who will play a vital role in india's middle order after tendulkar etc retire.

"They shake a tree in Pakistan and talented fast bowlers fall like leaves." Ravi Shastri

Debut
    Jan 2006
    Runs
    Mentioned
    426 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    He acted as if he got shot when he scored a 100!

Needs to control his mouth, so many women and children watching!

"The Indian bowling attack is as devastating as the Teletubbies"- Sir Ian Botham

Debut
    Nov 2010
    Venue
    MARS
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thread should have been Virat Kholi First ODI 100 Outside ASIA

Debut
    Jul 2011
    Venue
    India
    Runs
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great knock, but he should stop being a 'wannabe' bada$$. Tries hard to swear lol, never seen any batsman celebrate a century with a swear.

Debut
    Jan 2011
    Venue
    PUNJAB
    Runs
    Mentioned
    507 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Rohit too swears a lot

Debut
    Apr 2006
    Runs
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lovely batsman to watch, plays some really nice shots.

Feisty but if that's his personality, so be it.

Debut
    Jul 2011
    Venue
    India
    Runs
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSami View Post
    Lovely batsman to watch, plays some really nice shots.

Feisty but if that's his personality, so be it.
    Well it suits to some guys like Harbhajan, Akhtar etc. but to me it seems he tries quite hard to look real bad.

Debut
    Nov 2010
    Venue
    MARS
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

should save his passion for his bat...

Debut
    Jan 2011
    Venue
    PUNJAB
    Runs
    Mentioned
    507 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Kohli ain't no Harbhajan !

Debut
    Jun 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And now he gets a wicket.

Debut
    Apr 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    He can be a handy part-time ODI bowler too, who can break partnerships from nowhere, like Mudassar Nazar, Ganguly or...

Umar Amin.

Debut
    Jul 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He is one of the most arrogant cricketer I have ever seen. Mediocre player in alien conditions and accumulator in Indian conditions. The way he behaves after scoring 50 or 100 seems like he has conquered everything and he is the biggest player ever walked on earth. In simple terms-----1 number ka FUKRAA.

Debut
    Apr 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by deepgill View Post
    He is one of the most arrogant cricketer I have ever seen. Mediocre player in alien conditions and accumulator in Indian conditions. The way he behaves after scoring 50 or 100 seems like he has conquered everything and he is the biggest player ever walked on earth. In simple terms-----1 number ka FUKRAA.
    Guy is passionate about his game. And I don't think he is a mediocre player at all looks like a really good bat.

Debut
    Mar 2008
    Venue
    Sidanay
    Runs
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why does he feel the need to abuse the billions of sisters across the world whenever he takes a catch/gets to a milestone/gets a wicket/does anything?

He is fundamentally aware of his aura within the team. His exhilaration infects them.

Debut
    Jun 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Poison View Post
    Why does he feel the need to abuse the billions of sisters across the world whenever he takes a catch/gets to a milestone/gets a wicket/does anything?
    Immature behavior. He will be at loss because of this attitude. Being aggressive is fine, but to whom, when and in what manner - these things also matter.

No point in going after the spectators. Players don't gain anything from that.

He needs to learn this soon.

Debut
    Aug 2006
    Runs
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Poison View Post
    dude, i thought i was the only one whos massively irritated by this. its the first thing that comes to mind when i hear his name.

Debut
    Jan 2011
    Venue
    PUNJAB
    Runs
    Mentioned
    507 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by deepgill View Post

Ki keha?

Debut
    Nov 2007
    Runs
    Mentioned
    190 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Virat Kohli: From tragedy to success

Indian batsman Virat Kohli get candid and share many memories - personal, professional and emotional with NDTV.
    http://www.ndtv.com/video/player/ndt...s/213733?hp&cp

Debut
    Dec 2010
    Venue
    Dynamic
    Runs
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    thnx for sharing Gabbar bhai.....

But it's true that Virat is a bit too emotional @ times, our selectors are looking at him as a future captain, don't know how will that work out!

Debut
    Dec 2008
    Venue
    Norway
    Runs
    Mentioned
    503 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    He needs to control his tongue, he get's away with his galiyan against english speaking teams but against Pakistan for instance he might not get away this easily.

Ki Mohammad (saw) sey wafa tu ney tou hum terey hain
    Yeh jahaan cheez kya hai Loh-o-Qalam tere hain

Debut
    May 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by IAJ View Post
    He needs to control his tongue, he get's away with his galiyan against english speaking teams but against Pakistan for instance he might not get away this easily.
    he is delhi brat... those from up north usually have gaalis in their mouth even while greeting friends yuvi, bhajji , gambhir are all the same just control it a bit better but you can see their hot headed temprament rise time and again. ishants the only one who seems different from the others from north

yes he is going overboard a bit but its difficult to change your daily nature when abusing even while greeting someone is the daily norm

Debut
    Mar 2009
    Venue
    Hyderabad, India
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pun500 View Post
    he is delhi brat... those from up north usually have gaalis in their mouth even while greeting friends yuvi, bhajji , gambhir are all the same just control it a bit better but you can see their hot headed temprament rise time and again. ishants the only one who seems different from the others from north

yes he is going overboard a bit but its difficult to change your daily nature when abusing even while greeting someone is the daily norm
    I would have to agree with you completely here..
    Me being from up North and especially lived with the Punjabis for a considerable amount of time...
    Can't change your basic nature...as long as its not affecting your game...

I asked the boys to take rest but everybody wanted to play, so, I rested myself-Sehwag

Debut
    Dec 2008
    Runs
    Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    his 'aggression' comes across as incredibly wannabe-ish and fake.

Proud Shehri of Misbah Ka Pakistan

Debut
    Feb 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AZ View Post
    Isn't fake for sure. Have met him at a function and the guy is abusive even in his normal life like any other teenager born and brought up in Delhi.

Debut
    Jun 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AZ View Post
    As cif said it's not fake, but it's certainly foolish behavior. He won't go far with this kind of attitude.

He shows unnecessary aggression which is waste of energy. He often shows aggression to wrong set of people and at wrong time. At this time he is enjoying his batting. He will reach a stage in his career when things won't go great for him. In those case, his mentality of losing himself will hurt him.

He needs to learn quickly if he wants to succeed. Yuvraj was like him during initial days, but he changed a lot and it reflects in his game.

If he wants to remain aggressive then he should learn from Ganguly who didn't act like a fool.

If you sledge opposition to disrupt their concentration, then it's different thing. But if you abuse crowd for no reason and without any advantage then it's just immature and unacceptable behavior.
    Last edited by AlizeeFan; 16th October 2011 at 14:37.

Debut
    Jan 2011
    Venue
    PUNJAB
    Runs
    Mentioned
    507 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    He's been a success, when i watched him in Under 19s i really didn't think he would make it large but kudos to him for turning things around through nothing but sheer hard work and determination

Debut
    Jan 2011
    Venue
    PUNJAB
    Runs
    Mentioned
    507 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pun500 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by kashmiri_lad View Post
    I would have to agree with you completely here..
    Me being from up North and especially lived with the Punjabis for a considerable amount of time...
    Can't change your basic nature...as long as its not affecting your game...
    I too agree.
    Little bit Maa-bhain comes naturally with aggression

Debut
    Dec 2008
    Venue
    Norway
    Runs
    Mentioned
    503 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by freelance_cricketer View Post
    I too agree.
    ik din edi aggression nikal jawe di, ayye takk inno koi sahi banda nai takrayea

Debut
    Jun 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I too agree.
    When people go at that level, they have to change their behavior according to the situation.

Debut
    Mar 2009
    Venue
    Hyderabad, India
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Koi gal nai,,asi dekh lene yaan...
    Gauti te Bhajji wekh lite nee...Kohli bhi dekh lene yaan..
    Hey...It rhymed.

I asked the boys to take rest but everybody wanted to play, so, I rested myself-Sehwag

Debut
    Oct 2006
    Runs
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cricketindiafan View Post
    Isn't fake for sure. Have met him at a function and the guy is abusive even in his normal life like any other teenager born and brought up in Delhi.
    So he's already got a big head, won't be long till he falls back on his *** then...

Debut
    Dec 2010
    Venue
    Dynamic
    Runs
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    His aggression isn't fake like Sreesanth's but Sehwag doesn't indulge in sledging even though he is from Delhi. Youngsters from anywhere round the globe use a lot of abusive words, doesn't matter Del/ Mum/ Chand/Lah/ Kar.......

When folks have plans of making him the future captain he should behave responsibly otherwise will end up as UV

Debut
    Mar 2009
    Venue
    Hyderabad, India
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Atif View Post
    So he's already got a big head, won't be long till he falls back on his *** then...
    Dreaming is a dangerous trait...

Debut
    Aug 2007
    Venue
    Offenbach am Main, Germany
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1080 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    A very promising batsman with a lot of talent but with a very disappointing behaviour on the field. He needs to cut down on his abuses.

http://www.pakpassion.net/ppforum/sh...postcount=5101

http://www.pakpassion.net/ppforum/sh...postcount=5109

Gautam Gambhir is very annoying as well.

"It sounds like you have a great strength of character and strong will" - Ellyse Perry about me.

Debut
    Jan 2011
    Venue
    PUNJAB
    Runs
    Mentioned
    507 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Veerey saade mundey ik asool te chalde ney bss, vekhh lyo ki asool ae oh

Quote Originally Posted by AlizeeFan View Post
    When people go at that level, they have to change their behavior according to the situation.
    I agree. Controlled aggresion needed.
    Last edited by freelance_cricketer; 16th October 2011 at 17:21.

Debut
    Oct 2006
    Runs
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kashmiri_lad View Post
    Dreaming is a dangerous trait...
    I'm talking about reality

Debut
    Jan 2011
    Venue
    PUNJAB
    Runs
    Mentioned
    507 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    The good thing about Kohli is he backs up his cockyness with hard work. Ponting has been to carry it for 16 years and make himself a legend. I will be very statisfied of Kohli does half of what Punter did. You really don't to win opponents' hearts. The primary requirement is keep doing well for your team.

Guess our game needs these personalities. We really don't have a lot of them these days. Our game is poor
    Last edited by freelance_cricketer; 16th October 2011 at 17:49.

Debut
    Aug 2007
    Venue
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1080 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    The good thing about Kohli is he backs up his cockyness with hard work. Ponting has been to carry it for 16 years and make himself a legend. I will be very statisfied of Kohli does half of what Punter did. You really don't need to win opponents' hearts. The primary requirement is keep doing well for your team.

Guess our game needs these personalities. We really don't have a lot of them these days. Our game is poor
    Do you think Sachin Tendulkar tries to win his opponents hearts by behaving well on the field?

"It sounds like you have a great strength of character and strong will" - Ellyse Perry about me.

Debut
    Jan 2011
    Venue
    PUNJAB
    Runs
    Mentioned
    507 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DHONI183 View Post
    Do you think Sachin Tendulkar tries to win his opponents hearts by behaving well on the field?
    If you are that nice and giving such good performances it definitely elevates your character. Those who aren't naturally cool and calm should at least perform good.

Debut
    Aug 2007
    Venue
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1080 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    If you are that nice and giving such good performances it definitely elevates your character. Those who aren't naturally cool and calm should at least perform good.
    All agreed upon. However, no need for Virat Kohli to abuse the opponents.

Debut
    Jan 2011
    Venue
    PUNJAB
    Runs
    Mentioned
    507 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Yea doesn't look good on TV when you are watching with family. I hope someone tells him to cut the abuse and keep the aggression

Debut
    Oct 2008
    Runs
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I feel very bad when I see young cricketers who just use abuses to express their happiness. A wicket earned or a hard fought century is a thing of joy and needs to be enjoyed. If this is how the younger generation feels they should enjoy the moment, I just shudder at how the game is going to be played say 10 years from now when everything might be acceptable and abusing somebody's mother or sister would be just normal behavior and not doing so might be looked upon as a sign of weakness.

I would never want my son to be involved with this game (both watching or playing) if that happens.

Debut
    Aug 2007
    Venue
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1080 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Yea doesn't look good on TV when you are watching with family. I hope someone tells him to cut the abuse and keep the aggression
    If I remember correctly, there was an interview with him after the World Cup 2011 where he said that his mother asks him to promise not to abuse ahead of a match.

Aggression does not have anything to do with bad mouthing. Does anyone feel that MS Dhoni, Yuvraj Singh, Virender Sehwag are not aggresive cricketers?

Quote Originally Posted by dani2k View Post
    I feel very bad when I see young cricketers who just use abuses to express their happiness. A wicket earned or a hard fought century is a thing of joy and needs to be enjoyed. If this is how the younger generation feels they should enjoy the moment, I just shudder at how the game is going to be played say 10 years from now when everything might be acceptable and abusing somebody's mother or sister would be just normal behavior and not doing so might be looked upon as a sign of weakness.

I would never want my son to be involved with this game (both watching or playing) if that happens.
    Brilliant post with the highlighted part being the best!

Debut
    Jan 2011
    Venue
    PUNJAB
    Runs
    Mentioned
    507 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    He is inspired by Maria Sharapova

Debut
    May 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DHONI183 View Post
    If I remember correctly, there was an interview with him after the World Cup 2011 where he said that his mother asks him to promise not to abuse ahead of a match.

Aggression does not have anything to do with bad mouthing. Does anyone feel that MS Dhoni, Yuvraj Singh, Virender Sehwag are not aggresive cricketers?
    thats the point his ature is inbuilt like that. Will require time to change.

The earlier yuvi and sehwag were also abusive. Typical north India style.

Dhoni doesnt come from the north so he isnt that expressive.

Also kohli is just a kid not matured enough. Atleast he is getting the runs (primary concern) . Few humblings in sport would shut him up

Debut
    Sep 2010
    Venue
    uk
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

kohli in the form of his life.....

will get called up for the test squad surely,,
    raina will have to make way i guess.
    i know its all in india but just looking at his shot's he seem's to have them all.
    something umar akmal needs to learn. talent is there but putting that talent to use.

right now on the international stage i think his the best young batsman in the world.

Debut
    Jul 2011
    Venue
    India
    Runs
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He has always been this good in ODI's and we all know he can do it in tests as well. I'm pretty sure he'll play the series against West Indies.

Debut
    Nov 2010
    Venue
    MARS
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    home!

Debut
    Jan 2011
    Venue
    PUNJAB
    Runs
    Mentioned
    507 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    He has been fine in ODIs. yet to prove himself in tests but should surely get a second chance. Can't judge him by one bad series.

Debut
    Jul 2009
    Venue
    Islamabad
    Runs
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    He's easily the best young batsman in world cricket...

Debut
    Apr 2010
    Venue
    221B Baker Street
    Runs
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I like Kohli alot, but this innings and many at "home" make it seem like he's a FTB.

Debut
    Nov 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sherlock View Post
    I like Kohli alot, but this innings and many at "home" make it seem like he's a FTB.
    Even I'm yet to feel totally convinced about him being the next big thing but he did get a 100 in the eng odi series apart from a 50 (i think) - the hundred didn't feature anderson and possibly broad, but a fine knock nevertheless

Debut
    Feb 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CORNERED-TIGER View Post
    home!
    hahah... i dont think why ppl like u think that hating india on any and everything makes u a better fan of pakistan cricket. The kid has some natural talents and has put in the hard work even to earn a spot in the team. give credit where its due!!!

KOHLI>>U. AKMAL

Debut
    Apr 2010
    Venue
    221B Baker Street
    Runs
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ballyho View Post
    Even I'm yet to feel totally convinced about him being the next big thing but he did get a 100 in the eng odi series apart from a 50 (i think) - the hundred didn't feature anderson and possibly broad, but a fine knock nevertheless
    I know what you mean but he scored big when the series was all but over. Needs to go along way, especially away from home.

Debut
    Jan 2011
    Venue
    PUNJAB
    Runs
    Mentioned
    507 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    7 ODI hundreds now in 66 matches

Certainly one of the best ODI players going around Well done yaar

Debut
    Apr 2010
    Venue
    221B Baker Street
    Runs
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sarmad1983 View Post
    hahah... i dont think why ppl like u think that hating india on any and everything makes u a better fan of pakistan cricket. The kid has some natural talents and has put in the hard work even to earn a spot in the team. give credit where its due!!!

KOHLI>>U. AKMAL
    Lol, how is that hating. It's common-sense.

Debut
    Nov 2010
    Venue
    MARS
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

KOHLI>>U. AKMAL
    right or left

the choice is urs

how u knw i hate india? are you my ex gf brother

Debut
    Oct 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    613 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Congratulations to kohli , he might overtake sachin in number of centuries in one day cricket. Such a wonderful player.

It is either a heartache or a headache ..Argh relationships.

Debut
    Dec 2008
    Venue
    Norway
    Runs
    Mentioned
    503 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    I don't like his behaviour at all, but boy he is a good batsman!

Believe it or not but IPL have made him a better LOs batsman!

Debut
    Apr 2010
    Venue
    221B Baker Street
    Runs
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Nah, he's just one of those Indian fans that think everything we say is a negative even if it is common-sense.

Debut
    Jan 2011
    Venue
    PUNJAB
    Runs
    Mentioned
    507 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    42 to go

That sounds easy doesn't it ?

Debut
    Jan 2007
    Runs
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Jumping too quick too soon

Debut
    Feb 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    right or left

the choice is urs

LOL. dude i read ur comments, ur always bashing the indians and sometime very childishly. the dude scores a century chasing against a decent bowling attack and ur response is "home".lol. just cuz hes indian doesnt mean u cant respect his talent....

Debut
    Aug 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Away record is also pretty good although not as good as his home performances

Hes still very young and improving with each passing series just a few incredible away knocks needed from him to seal the "Best Young Batsman Stamp"

Debut
    Feb 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sherlock View Post
    Nah, he's just one of those Indian fans that think everything we say is a negative even if it is common-sense.
    umm.... acturally born and raised in pakistan and been following pakistan cricket since age 8. actually learned urdu counting from commentators back in the day .....

Debut
    Feb 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by VTEC View Post
    Away record is also pretty good although not as good as his home performances

Hes still very young and improving with each passing series just a few incredible away knocks needed from him to seal the "Best Young Batsman Stamp"
    who else besides him would u consider a good "young batsman" these days?? i think warner is a class act but have only seen him in LOI cricket. umar akmal was really up there after his debut but he hasnt been groomed properly and now finds himself dropped ...

Debut
    Apr 2011
    Venue
    bangalore
    Runs
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    right or left

the choice is urs

Its painted all over your posts CT

Always choose a lazy person to do a difficult job Because he will find an easy way to do it.

Debut
    Nov 2010
    Venue
    MARS
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LOL. dude i read ur comments, ur always bashing the indians and sometime very childishly. the dude scores a century chasing against a decent bowling attack and ur response is "home".lol. just cuz hes indian doesnt mean u cant respect his talent....
    see i knew it so its u my ex gf little brother

why u following me koi or kaam nahi...

the dude scores a 100? sooooo what? its my opinion i will not change it just 2 please my ex gf bro ... no way

in india 25 matches 4 odi 100s
    in bangladesh 6 matches 2 odi 100s.:azeem

.......... and only one away 100 from asia when the series was gone wah wel played...

Debut
    Nov 2010
    Venue
    MARS
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by velu View Post
    Its painted all over your posts CT
    oh rite

i can use the same words

hey u guys forgot the word trolling

seen many indians love it ... when ... some one dnt agree with them...
    keep calling it... trolling... thread or trolling trolling

Debut
    Aug 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    who else besides him would u consider a good "young batsman" these days?? i think warner is a class act but have only seen him in LOI cricket. umar akmal was really up there after his debut but he hasnt been groomed properly and now finds himself dropped ...
    Umar Akmal and Darren Bravo in contention

Debut
    Jun 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Relax guys.
    Last edited by AlizeeFan; 17th October 2011 at 21:42.

Debut
    Feb 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    see i knew it so its u my ex gf little brother

why u following me koi or kaam nahi...

the dude scores a 100? sooooo what? its my opinion i will not change it just 2 please my ex gf bro ... no way

in india 25 matches 4 odi 100s
    in bangladesh 6 matches 2 odi 100s.:azeem

.......... and only one away 100 from asia when the series was gone wah wel played...
    Inzi also scored just 2 100s away from home

BTW Virat will soon have more ODI 100s than Inzi

Debut
    Feb 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Legend? too early to even call him a decent batsman, unless he starts doing consistently well in tests. Fluffed his chances in WI but hopefully will now get an extended run in test matches.

Debut
    Nov 2010
    Venue
    MARS
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cricketindiafan View Post
    Inzi also scored just 2 100s away from home

BTW Virat will soon have more ODI 100s than Inzi
    wah kiya logic hai

now compare the bowlers inzi had 2 face 2 kohli

Debut
    Jun 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wait at least till his few overseas centuries in test matches.

Debut
    Dec 2010
    Venue
    Dynamic
    Runs
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    He will represent IND in odi's for the next 10-12 yrs....