Instagram

Sohail Speaks Ponty''s Blog Fountain's Pen

User Tag List

Thread: Shia Genocide Continues - 9 More Shias killed by Gunmen on Saturday

Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    Debut
    Dec 2011
    Runs
    1,892
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Shia Genocide Continues - 9 More Shias killed by Gunmen on Saturday

    Islamabad, April 14: At least nine people, reportedly Shia Muslims, were killed and eight others injured Saturday in three sectarian attacks in Pakistan's Quetta city, media reports said. One incident took place around 9.20 a.m. at Brewery Road when four people riding two motorbikes opened fire at a car carrying six people, Xinhua reported citing local media. All six people inside the car and one passerby were killed in the attack. Four other people were injured. Local media said the people inside the car were Shias. Another person was killed and two others were injured in a second firing incident in Sabzal Road. The third firing incident was reported from Shalkot area, in which one policeman was killed and two civilians were injured. Police said all three incidents took place in areas close to each other, and could have been conducted by the same people. Hospital officials said all the injured people were Shias. The three incidents sparked a protest from the local Shia community. Angry mobs gathered outside the hospital and protested over the sectarian attacks on their compatriots. The mobs also torched one vehicle.

  2. #2
    Debut
    Dec 2011
    Runs
    1,892
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

  3. #3
    Debut
    Feb 2011
    Runs
    755
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The dream of Qaid-e-Azam is being killed while people are busy discussing his fashion sense.

  4. #4
    Debut
    Jan 2011
    Venue
    Karachi for life!
    Runs
    6,808
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    look at the indian guy celebrating over the deaths of Pakistanis

    do you want me to start threats about Genocide of Muslims and Sikhs in Hindu India?

  5. #5
    Debut
    Feb 2011
    Runs
    755
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PakPrince View Post
    look at the indian guy celebrating over the deaths of Pakistanis

    do you want me to start threats about Genocide of Muslims and Sikhs in Hindu India?
    Sir, you have the honour of my first facepalm on PP.


  6. #6
    Debut
    Jan 2011
    Venue
    Karachi for life!
    Runs
    6,808
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    maybe you should be facepalming at the OP.

    Where in theworld did he get the term 'genocide' from?
    if he wants to now whats genocide then go to Kashmir. its happening there.

  7. #7
    Debut
    Dec 2011
    Runs
    1,892
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PakPrince View Post
    look at the indian guy celebrating over the deaths of Pakistanis

    do you want me to start threats about Genocide of Muslims and Sikhs in Hindu India?
    Who is celebrating over the death of Pakistanis ? The past is past no1 is discussing the 71 Genocide either . These are killings that are taking place in Pakistan on a daily basis and most of the Pakistanis either dont seem to care about it or have got used to it as a normal daily affair .

    Even in India , you dont read daily news articles of Hindu Gangs targeting Muslims or lets just say there are no violent clashes taking place between even the Sunnis- Shias in India .

    Everyone is going about their business in a personal way and nobody has the time or mindset to judge about whose the better Muslim .

  8. #8
    Debut
    Sep 2010
    Runs
    16,018
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Please look within ourselves as oppose to outside...

    The ones from inside are traitors... A traitor is worse than an outside enemy to use an analogous principle.


    Don't just condemn.


    Ask the next questions...

    Why?

    What can be done?

    What can I do to contribute?

  9. #9
    Debut
    Jan 2011
    Venue
    Karachi for life!
    Runs
    6,808
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by King Cobra View Post
    Who is celebrating over the death of Pakistanis ? The past is past no1 is discussing the 71 Genocide either . These are killings that are taking place in Pakistan on a daily basis and most of the Pakistanis either dont seem to care about it or have got used to it as a normal daily affair .

    Even in India , you dont read daily news articles of Hindu Gangs targeting Muslims or lets just say there are no violent clashes taking place between even the Sunnis- Shias in India .

    Everyone is going about their business in a personal way and nobody has the time or mindset to judge about whose the better Muslim .
    give me one reason why you use the term genocide?
    first of all its not state sponsored so its not exactly genocide.
    If you want an exxample of that, go to Indian occupied Kashmir and you'll find that from the Indian security forces

    this problem is an extension oif the taliban who think that their islam is better then anyone else. and its not like just shias are bing killed. everyone is being killed iniscriminately.
    so to call t a shia genocide is stupid

  10. #10
    Debut
    Sep 2011
    Runs
    1,227
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rather than whining over the nationality of the op or whatever his motives could be , we must accept that things are not going great in Pakistan and the incompetent is doing nothing to bring things back to normalcy .

    What can we do ? What we can most certainly is wish for a change and for that to happen the incompetent leaders should be shown the door and choose someone who can bring the best on the tables.

    My faith is on the Great Imran Khan .

  11. #11
    Debut
    Sep 2010
    Runs
    16,018
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hafeezrocks View Post
    Rather than whining over the nationality of the op or whatever his motives could be , we must accept that things are not going great in Pakistan and the incompetent is doing nothing to bring things back to normalcy .

    What can we do ? What we can most certainly is wish for a change and for that to happen the incompetent leaders should be shown the door and choose someone who can bring the best on the tables.

    My faith is on the Great Imran Khan .
    Wishing is not enough...


    If the majority if the 170 million people in Pakistan just DO something... Even a little bit...

    It will make a huge huge difference...

    So ask yourself....

    What can I actually do?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

:: Cricket-Blog:: Saqlain Mushtaq Academy:: wasimakramlive.com:: Sri Lanka Cricket News:: Bouncer Sports:: Cricket Heroes::