User Tag List

Debut
    Apr 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    7428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)

We are billionaires, let Pakistanis suffer!

We are billionaires, let Pakistanis suffer!

Dubai: HDS Tower in Cluster F of Jumeirah Lakes Tower is only one of the 34 story buildings that belong to the mighty HDS Group. The News Tribe learnt that several other buildings in Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Business Bay and International City, like the HDS Sunstar Towers, are also owned by the millionaire brothers, surprisingly Pakistanis.

The owners of HDS Group, Ali Dar and Hasnain Dar, are none other than the sons of former finance minister of Pakistan, Senator Ishaq Dar. It’s worth mentioning here that the elder son Ali Dar is also the son-in-law of Pakistan Muslim League’s leader Mian Mohammad Nawaz Sharif.

Apart from several real estate ventures, The HDS Group also launched HDS Rent a Car, JLT a month back in July 2012.

Senator Ishaq Dar’s son Ali Dar takes the Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4 for the inaugural run

The uniqueness of the car rental company lies in its array of niche car manufacturers and models of cars unavailable to the market. HDS Rent a Car owns the 2012 Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4, Mercedes Benz SLS 63 AMG Gullwing, apart from the more economy cars such as Peugeots and Renaults. Some of the many exotic, luxury and SUVs in the lineup are the the Ferrari Berlinetta F12 and the McLaren F1, and you can do the numbers yourself!

The owners from a ‘poor and starving’ country Pakistan, where the average monthly income for an individual is $41, are offering such exotic services in Dubai, which even the local Emiratis fail to afford.

ources further told The News Tribe that the story does not end here; another Finance Minister from the Nawaz Sharif Government, made hundreds of real estate transactions with Madhu Bhindari, an Indian billionaire entrepreneur, who is on a run-away from Dubai, after losing 150 million dirhams in the 2008 crisis. However, the finance minister’s buildings and investments are still there, earning a hefty income.

A Pakistani real estate agent, who claimed to carry out transactions for a serving government officer in Sindh Government, told The News Tribe that a lot of Pakistani bureaucrats and politicians have properties worth millions in Dubai.

“The son of a serving government officer from Sindh government invested a huge amount of money in real estate here in 2008, and I carried out transactions for him,” the agent claimed.

“Where are these politicians getting the money from?” asked a frustrated Pakistani in Dubai, who came to know that the building he lived in is owned by Ali and Hasnain Dar’s HDS Group.

“If they have billions of dollars and so much money, why is it not in Pakistan? These politicians talk about the welfare of Pakistani people, but all they can think about is themselves!”

Previously, Director Swiss Bank had stated that Pakistan has around 97 billion dollars only in Swiss Banks. But, it seems that Pakistani politicians and businessmen have more than 97 billion dollars outside Swiss Banks, invested in various countries and financial hubs like Dubai.

According to the Swiss Bank director, if the money is utilized for the welfare of Pakistan and its people, then Pakistan can make tax free budget for next 30 years, can create 60 million jobs, can carpet four lanes road from any village to Islamabad, provide endless power supply, every citizen can earn Rs. 20,000 salary for the next 60 years and there is no need to take loans from IMF or World Bank.

But, will that ever be the case?
    http://www.thenewstribe.com/2012/08/.../#.UCdbhJGBxst

Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    Australia
    Runs
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    really sickening

Debut
    Mar 2010
    Venue
    Younistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    285 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Honestly, I am all up for the next prime minister to come (read Imran kHan ) and really launch actions to bring all this money back to Pakistan in the treasury..

All these corrupt leaders should be left penniless

Debut
    Mar 2012
    Venue
    Toronto
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1812 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    that's ridiculous.

Debut
    Jun 2012
    Venue
    lahore
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    if we reelect these firawns then we deserve to be in the state that we are in.
    Next years elections are a God given shot at redemption for us. If we vote for hope and change, we stand a chance at an educated, progressive pakistan.
    however, this political mafia still has alot of following in pakistan.....

Truth has come, truth will prevail, falsehood will perish, falsehood is bound to Perish~Quran

Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the people of pakistan gave these politicians the power and they'll continue to do so.

Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    Australia
    Runs
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    isnt there a few guys on here that support Nawaz "Badmash" Shareef LOL..

Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    Hong Kong
    Runs
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Disgusting.

Sehwag and Steyn are the Best.

Debut
    Dec 2005
    Runs
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Democracy is the only way forward, and we must not criticize our democratically elected leaders, or their family members, for investing their hard-earned money in offshore businesses. They have a right to make a living, just like everybody else

Ghareeb saray mar gaye
    Kiun kai, zinda hai bhutto zinda hai

Debut
    Nov 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    These bitray so*rs make my blood boil

Debut
    Feb 2005
    Venue
    Austin, TX
    Runs
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hate to say this but I think Imran Khan and PTI may yet again be denied a chance to create government. And the fault will reside with the voters, the illiterate and jahil people of the republic of Pakistan. For a majority of the rural population it will be business as usual, i.e. cast vote and eat biryani, come election day.

I can only hope and pray that I am wrong.

Debut
    Jan 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by waqar_ahmad View Post
    Democracy is the only way forward, and we must not criticize our democratically elected leaders, or their family members, for investing their hard-earned money in offshore businesses. They have a right to make a living, just like everybody else
    Hard earned money? If you call robbing the national treasury "hard earned" then i dont know what to say to you

If pakistan cricket is to move forward they need to stop going back

Debut
    Feb 2005
    Venue
    Austin, TX
    Runs
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by waqar_ahmad View Post
    Please DO NOT call the current sham of a government a democracy. Because it is not.

Debut
    Mar 2010
    Venue
    Younistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    285 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    WA is just trolling

Debut
    Nov 2011
    Venue
    My Room
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It aint gonna change,Imran will not become a PM and in India UPA(Congress) will retain its power.....

Things just dont happen in the sub continent

Debut
    Sep 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I lived in the area mentioned, and yes there are many many "rich " people from poor countries showing off wealth there.
    Dubai is one place which does not ask any investor source of their funds, so you have everyting from smugglers to drug cartel owners to mobsters bringing in sometimes briefcases of cash and using to buy towers and flats.
    You would find all of the following there:

Yemeni 20 year olds driving Mercedes because Daddy is close to President Saleh

Afghan relatives of Karzai buying millions of dollars worth of flats through money they looted

Nigerian "investors" turning up with briefcases of cash and buying 3-4 floors in a tower

During BNP rule, Tareq Zia's friends would again travel with briefcases of cash to buy apartments

And yes you have genuine businessmen but similarly you have such smugglers and corrupt people from all over the world over there

It is a very anonymous place, one goes there with cash, buys properties and spends millions on partying and cars and no one bats an eyelid.

Debut
    Feb 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dubai was made for this, its a playground for corrupt rulers of poor countries.

Debut
    Feb 2010
    Venue
    Animal Planet
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by withlovefrom vizag View Post
    It aint gonna change,Imran will not become a PM and in India UPA(Congress) will retain its power.....

Things just dont happen in the sub continent
    OR

Zardari will be defeated in the elections, just like the UPA. But only for people to realize soon enough that rulers are just the symptom, the disease will never be cured.

That's the true story of the subcontinent.

Re OP: Who the hell is Madhu Bhindari?? How come Google has no mention of this Indian billionaire?
    Last edited by Animal; 12th August 2012 at 20:35.

Debut
    Feb 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lahori View Post
    I hate to say this but I think Imran Khan and PTI may yet again be denied a chance to create government. And the fault will reside with the voters, the illiterate and jahil people of the republic of Pakistan. For a majority of the rural population it will be business as usual, i.e. cast vote and eat biryani, come election day.

IK has no chance of winning the coming elections and people who are dreaming of it are just dreaming. The system is made for people like NS and Zadari.

You cant really put the blame on the people either, sure their illiterate and jahil but the system itself brings the corrupt forward and needs to be disposed off and replaced with a new system.

Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    272 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PetroDollars View Post
    IK has no chance of winning the coming elections and people who are dreaming of it are just dreaming. The system is made for people like NS and Zadari.

You cant really put the blame on the people either, sure their illiterate and jahil but the system itself brings the corrupt forward and needs to be disposed off and replaced with a new system.
    We had corrupt systems in the west as well but there were popular revolutions where the old order was overthrown. The US fought a bloody war with England to get independence.

Why would anyone from the elite do anything to change the system they are benefiting from? It's up to the people and so yes they should take the blame if they keep the same **** in power. Suck it up and try again in 5 years if you get it wrong once more.

Debut
    May 2007
    Venue
    London
    Runs
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The 'corrupt gang' we have seen/currently see are bad enough...but their children are 5 steps ahead!

Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf...for the Quaid(ra) and Iqbal(ra)'s Pakistan

Debut
    Jul 2010
    Venue
    England/ Mirpur AJK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    disgusting this takes the mick

Debut
    Nov 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lahori View Post

Quote Originally Posted by PetroDollars View Post

I agree with you and I don't agree with you. Yes, Imran Khan has almost negligible chance of coming into power; however, I won't blame the system too much. In my opinion it's DEFINITELY the people of Pakistan NOT because they are Jahil or paindu but our voting majority has gone as corrupt as the current elites in the politics.

I may be wrong but the nation is under the wrath of Allah due to it's "aamaals".
    There is a rampant corruption, lies, back stabbing, hypocrisy, bribing, lawlessness, robberies, mistrust, lust, greed, jealousy at EVERY SINGLE LEVEL, why blame the politicians only? It's the people who have gone astray.
    The current leaders is the "Azaab-e-Elaahi" on the nation of Pakistan. Unless the people are not ready to change their situation, 1 Million Imran Khans put together CANNOT fix this country.

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1770 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    LOL at the source of that article.Isnt is the same one that claimed Rahat Fateh Ali Khan has been banned from India due to pressure from some singers.Masala News.

But no denying that Pakistani leaders are a bit on the corrupt side.

Debut
    Jun 2009
    Venue
    London
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not that I have any doubt over their corruption but the source is not credible

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    495 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Blame the Pakistani population who keep voting for these looters. 99% of Pakistanis would do exactly as the politicians do-loot.

Debut
    Feb 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well it might be masala site but article has given its proof as in the picture and the company what ganjas croonie owns.

Debut
    Nov 2011
    Venue
    Tukmenistan & Sidnaaaay
    Runs
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cricketjoshila View Post
    LOL at the source of that article.Isnt is the same one that claimed Rahat Fateh Ali Khan has been banned from India due to pressure from some singers.Masala News.

But no denying that Pakistani leaders are a bit on the corrupt side.
    'bit'?! An understatement if I ever saw one

Debut
    Mar 2009
    Venue
    London
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    at waqar.

Debut
    Nov 2008
    Runs
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Children of corrupt politicians living IT up outside Pakistan while the poor man is starving in Pakistan. Hamari bechari qaum

Kut khani hai to aa jao idher, khushbo laga ke!

Debut
    Jan 2005
    Venue
    A Hong Kong Pond
    Runs
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Although the peceived corruption is appalling this is also an appalling piece of journalism. What is the actual story here - that some Pakistanis are dirt poor and some filthy rich? Sickening though it is - doesn't really merit news.

If they had exposed corruption to the very top with evidence then that would be groundbreaking. But that would require the journalist to actually do some work and as we know most journalists the world over are lazy and corrupt.

Pakistani journalists were too lazy to even expose their own corrupt cricketers - so they are hardly going to expose politicians.......

Bad Boys, Bad Boys....What you gonna do when the ICC come for you

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    USA
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A politician's job is not to donate money.

Their job is to help the country prosper through law changes.

Who cares where they invest, they will invest wherever is the highest return/lowest risk.

Debut
    Jan 2008
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Real estate bussiness is very hard earned money in Australia. Pakistan lucky to have a have cheap labour & high demand market, perfect mix for some optmistic businessmen to become rich in few days. TBH really jeolous of them. And offcourse currently Pakistan aint a good place to save your liquid funds, as anytime anyone can make corruption alligation against you and if your are unlucky, you may end up seeing your bank accounts crocked.

Its all part of My Manly Essence

Debut
    Feb 2005
    Venue
    Cybertron, Guest of Optimus Prime
    Runs
    Mentioned
    194 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    currently our awaam have been brainwashed into acting like serfs. "look the great pir gilani will save you" he doesnt, makes tons of money and the people just think, "chulo jee ay vuday loag nay"(trans: oh dont worry they are the high and mighty we are the downtrodden, its our lot in life"). well as already mentioned, bughto, if this is what youw ant then stop deomstraitng about loadshedding and complaining.!!! Zardari is Pakistan! He is the embodiment of the aspirations of Pakistanis!!