Ever felt attracted to a certain number?

Sohail Speaks Yasir's Blog Fazeer's Focus

User Tag List

Debut
    Jul 2011
    Venue
    Dusseldorf, Manchester, Lalaland, ZKD
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ever felt attracted to a certain number?

Have you ever felt attracted to a certain number, like seeing a certain number just about everywhere?

Well, the number I am constantly seeing since the last 6-7 months is the number '314'. I know this number is known as 'pi' but for some reason I see that number too often (on clocks, TV, papers etc).

Now after I have made some research I have realised that exactly this number is famous and has a meaning. What I found out was that "314 is the answer to Life, the Universe, and Everything is in itself too simple" and that Stephen Hawking had produced several hypotheses about the number.

All I want to say is that it is really really odd to see such a certain number so often.

And by the way I just want to tell you guys that I don't really believe in things such as 'number having meanings' etc. (It's just odd, that's why I wanted to share it.)

PS: If you have any similar stories, please share.

Debut
    Jun 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    2:22

22:22

whenever i look at the watch these are the two times i see the most often

apparantly they are called angel numbers

Debut
    May 2007
    Venue
    London
    Runs
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've no certain 'thing' that I always see this number, but whn I was young I seemed to have a link to 12/make it may 'lucky number' lol
    When I'd play wall cricket in the garden (throw ball against wall and bat) I'd play 12 consecutive straight drives against the wall...no more, no less.
    Also if something involved picking a number, I'd always pick 12

Oh and (this is gonna sound strange but) I've no 'link' to this, but I like the number 73...looks so cool lol
    Last edited by Mohsin; 12th August 2012 at 07:13.

Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf...for the Quaid(ra) and Iqbal(ra)'s Pakistan

Debut
    Dec 2005
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Number: 9.

I was born on the 9th and I just consider it lucky.

Debut
    Jun 2009
    Venue
    London
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Number 3

not that I notice it everywhere or anything or find it lucky / related to birthday - No . I just like that number .

6. Google Ad Manager-
    Debut
    Jul 2011
    Venue
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Myrmidon View Post
    2:22

22:22

whenever i look at the watch these are the two times i see the most often

apparantly they are called angel numbers
    I just found out '314' is also an angel number:

Angel Number 314 is a message from your angels and the Ascended Masters that they are sending you guidance through your thoughts, ideas and intuition. They ask that you listen to these messages and take positive action as directed.

Number 314 is a combination of the vibrations and attributes of the numbers 3, 1 and 4. Number 3 lends its energies of confidence, joy and optimism, enthusiasm, manifesting and manifestation, growth, expansion and self expression. Number 3 resonates with the Ascended Masters. Number 1 adds its attributes of motivation, positivity and positiveness, ambition, inspiration, fulfilment and happiness. Number 4 adds its vibrations of determination, patience, purpose, passion and drive, hard work, will and effort, wisdom and worthiness.

The repeating Angel Number 314 is a message that you are surrounded by angels and the energies of the Ascended Masters and your success is guaranteed. The hard work, will and effort you have put towards your goals are bringing you your due rewards. Be grateful for your blessings and take advantage of the positive energies. Put them to good use in your life.

Keep your thoughts positive and optimistic in order to continue to manifest positive abundance into your life.
    Last edited by aneeq7; 12th August 2012 at 07:40.

Debut
    Jan 2011
    Venue
    PUNJAB
    Runs
    Mentioned
    507 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Debut
    Oct 2011
    Venue
    Down To Earth
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Debut
    Jul 2011
    Venue
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ^Apparently that is also an Angel Number, Pboy.

The Master Number 22 carries the energies and attributes of diplomacy, intuition and emotion, balance and harmony, adaptability, diplomacy, personal power, redemption, idealism, expansion and evolution, idealism, philanthropy and service and duty and manifesting your highest ideals and desires. Number 22 is a number of power and accomplishment.

Angel Number 22 is made up of the number 2 appearing twice, amplifying its attributes. Number 2 relates to your Divine life purpose and soul mission, and the Angel Number 22 encourages you to work diligently on your spiritual life path and soul purpose.

Angel Number 22 is a message from your angels that you are to take a balanced, harmonious and peaceful stance in all areas of your life. Stand strong in your personal convictions and act accordingly. You have a great deal to achieve, and with devotion and inner-wisdom you will be able to successfully manifest your desired results.

Angel Number 22 can turn the most ambitious of dreams into reality. The repeating Angel Number 22 asks you to see the larger picture, and to work with the details necessary to complete that picture. Angel Number 22 encourages you to bring things through to fruition on both the spiritual and material planes.

btw. just to tell you I don't believe in these.
    Last edited by aneeq7; 12th August 2012 at 07:43.

Debut
    Oct 2011
    Venue
    Down To Earth
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How about 14?

The day i was born

Debut
    Jul 2011
    Venue
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pakistaniboy View Post
    How about 14?

The day i was born
    lol, lets not cross it... btw. 14 what? Jan? Feb? March?

Debut
    Mar 2010
    Venue
    Younistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I have no "lucky" number or so, but i really like the way these numbers look:

72,75, 78

Debut
    Jan 2011
    Venue
    PUNJAB
    Runs
    Mentioned
    507 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    The heck are angel numbers?

Debut
    Jun 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Debut
    Jun 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by freelance_cricketer View Post
    The heck are angel numbers?

lol

Debut
    Oct 2011
    Venue
    Down To Earth
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by aneeq7 View Post
    lol, lets not cross it... btw. 14 what? Jan? Feb? March?
    14 Feb.

Debut
    Nov 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by aneeq7 View Post
    Have you ever felt attracted to a certain number, like seeing a certain number just about everywhere?

Well, the number I am constantly seeing since the last 6-7 months is the number '314'. I know this number is known as 'pi' but for some reason I see that number too often (on clocks, TV, papers etc).

Now after I have made some research I have realised that exactly this number is famous and has a meaning. What I found out was that "314 is the answer to Life, the Universe, and Everything is in itself too simple" and that Stephen Hawking had produced several hypotheses about the number.

All I want to say is that it is really really odd to see such a certain number so often.

And by the way I just want to tell you guys that I don't really believe in things such as 'number having meanings' etc. (It's just odd, that's why I wanted to share it.)

PS: If you have any similar stories, please share.
    Not sure about the significance of 314 other then its the area code my phone #; however, I have noticed it several times that this number "143" has appeared many, many times in my day to day life. For the last 20 odd years this number is attached to me in one way or the other. It randomly appears usually once a week and sometimes twice or thrice a day. It has been my # in a queue several times, it has been part of my zip code, my exam ID, my SSN, sometimes it's the first or last part of my receipts, I sometimes see it on the licence plate of the vehicle in front of me, it happens to be my house's block #, I see this number on boxes, print outs, I mean no matter where this number is in my surroundings, my eyes automatically turn towards it. Several years ago I learned that in chatting terms 143 means "I Love you" (1 letter of I, 4 letters of Love and 3 letters of you) but then I realized it could also stand for I hate you and a few others " I ___ You". God knows what's the mystery or it's just a weird coincidence?
    Last edited by FusedBulb; 12th August 2012 at 11:23.

Debut
    Dec 2010
    Venue
    New York
    Runs
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    11235 Fibonacci series.
    Last edited by justarslan; 12th August 2012 at 11:28.

Debut
    Jul 2011
    Venue
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FusedBulb View Post
    Not sure about the significance of 314 other then its the area code my phone #; however, I have noticed it several times that this number "143" has appeared many, many times in my day to day life. For the last 20 odd years this number is attached to me in one way or the other. It randomly appears usually once a week and sometimes twice or thrice a day. It has been my # in a queue several times, it has been part of my zip code, my exam ID, my SSN, sometimes it's the first or last part of my receipts, I sometimes see it on the licence plate of the vehicle in front of me, it happens to be my house's block #, I see this number on boxes, print outs, I mean no matter where this number is in my surroundings, my eyes automatically turn towards it. Several years ago I learned that in chatting terms 143 means "I Love you" (1 letter of I, 4 letters of Love and 3 letters of you) but then I realized it could also stand for I hate you and a few others " I ___ You". God knows what's the mystery or it's just a weird coincidence?
    Funny thing is that 143 and 314 are similar numbers. They both have the same 3 numbers in them.

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    USA
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cricketismylife View Post
    The meme creator needs to get out more, if he thinks those girls are 'so cute'

Debut
    Jan 2005
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Even numbers