Venue
    Vancouver
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

CA 15000 shops in Karachi

The cricket season is around the corner, and we would all like to get a new piece of English willow for the start of season. In my case, I have an opportunity to get a CA 15000 from Karachi and since I wont be physically in Karachi to make the purchase, I need a family member to pick it up for me. Could anyone out here knows any legit shops that sells the original bat and have their pricing or a contact person I can email to get the prices.
    FYI: shipping cost to send it over to Canada specifically Vancouver.

I wish you all good luck for the upcoming season.

Debut
    Oct 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    OUCH!

Shehzad, Jamshed, Maqsood, Haris, Babar, Fawad, Akmal, Shafiq, Sarfaraz & Azhar

Debut
    Feb 2012
    Venue
    Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullet Drive View Post
    OUCH!
    Where's that Spartan?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Debut
    Jul 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Buddy try Lord's sports at clifton or zamzama...the prices are bit higher like 1k or so but the product will be 100% geniune

Debut
    Nov 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The best option is to buy direct from CA factory, you can email your requirement to sales@ca-sports.pk.com , they will charge you for postage to canada and can post your bat directly to canada. I have purchased many bats and am very happy dealing with them.

Debut
    Feb 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ak23 View Post
    The cricket season is around the corner, and we would all like to get a new piece of English willow for the start of season. In my case, I have an opportunity to get a CA 15000 from Karachi and since I wont be physically in Karachi to make the purchase, I need a family member to pick it up for me. Could anyone out here knows any legit shops that sells the original bat and have their pricing or a contact person I can email to get the prices.
    FYI: shipping cost to send it over to Canada specifically Vancouver.

I wish you all good luck for the upcoming season.

Hello brother.. Im gonna give you a friendly advise.Always buy from Cricketstoreonline

The guy name is JASON and seriously he is the trusty guy. Just tell him you want PLUS 15000 and he will tell you everything.

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As mentioned by Shoab buy it directly from CA rather than any online store. In the order you can mention you requirements, like grains, weight etc. CA will try their level best to meet your specification and will deliver it to your home address at extra cost.

Debut
    Nov 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You could get it from MD sports or T Sports in Karachi. They have reasonable rates, and ship world-wide !

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    just get it from the ca centre karachi in kareemabad just at the left of md sports!!

EXAMS ARE GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ph ew................

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Those bats are 100% genuine because i have checked one 15k from there shop.(12 digit code)

EXAMS ARE GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ph ew................