Venue
    Norway
    Runs
    Mentioned
    485 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

[VIDEO] Umar Siddiq: Wicket-keeper batsman from Lahore

He is 20, has just started his career and after 5 LA matches in domestic cricket he has made 214 runs at an average of 53.5 and a decent SR of 85. He plays for Lahore Lions alongside Azhar Ali and Usman Salahuddin to mention a couple.

He seems to be an opener and will be playing against Stallions in the Semi final tomorrow. The match will be telecasted live on Geo Super.

Pakistan really need a good wk-batsman so let's just keep an eye on him. (PS! His FC record isn't the best at the moment)
    Last edited by IAJ; 19th March 2013 at 19:27.

Debut
    Dec 2008
    Venue
    Norway
    Runs
    Mentioned
    485 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Debut
    Oct 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    427 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Lahore Stallions?anyway will be seeing him tomorrow morning against Sialkot..hope he's good..

Debut
    Apr 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Looks like he's a good bat enough to bat in the top order (his maiden century and second HS came as an opener and at #3 respectively), and a leftie too...

...Pakistan's Gilchrist ? :kami

And he didn't have the best first FC season, but during the Inter-District Senior Tournament 2012 he averaged 42.
    Seeing at his SR, you never know perhaps it's a matter of temperament only but we can work on that if that's his only negative point.

He's playing with , I'm sure he'll have few words with if he's impressed and as we urgently need a WK-batsman.

Last edited by akheR; 19th March 2013 at 19:33.

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    pakistan's gilchrist hmm sounds good let c how he play well how is his technique ?

Debut
    Nov 2012
    Venue
    lahore
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    lets see him in couple of more series and some FC series....

Debut
    Feb 2010
    Venue
    Delhi,India
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes Pakistan in dire need of a good wicket keeper batsman from almost 4-5 years.

Good luck Umar.

Debut
    Dec 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    He is a left hander, hmm sounds interesting .

Debut
    Jul 2006
    Runs
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Is he a proper keeper or a part time keeper?

Debut
    May 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is he breathing?

If yes fly him in

Debut
    Oct 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    427 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    batting on 51 off 65 balls with 7 fours against Stallions..

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    good so far how is his technique ?

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    how is umar sadiq's technique ? he is a cross bat player like sarfaraz of proper stylish batsman like jamshed n farhat ?

Debut
    Dec 2010
    Venue
    Dynamic
    Runs
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Umar Siddiq Khan - WK from Lahore

Farhat is a proper player?

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    farhat is stylish batsman just lack of luck n temperament he was luking solid against styen n co in the last test where others struggle

Debut
    Oct 2010
    Venue
    Between Rawalpindi and Hobart
    Runs
    Mentioned
    222 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    A left hand batsman + keeper , sounds mouth watering, but I hope he can play in the Lower middle order

"Last time Uganda toured Canada, half their team ran away to start a new life" - cricfan967

Debut
    Dec 2008
    Venue
    Norway
    Runs
    Mentioned
    485 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    I saw the first two overs and he hit 4 or 5 boundaries quite comfortably and looked like a very good player. He made 59. Certainly one to keep an eye on.

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by IAJ View Post
    I saw the first two overs and he hit 4 or 5 boundaries quite comfortably and looked like a very good player. He made 59. Certainly one to keep an eye on.
    thanks hope he have good technique against face n swing hope he dnt luk ugly like malik n fawad while facing good fast bowler

Debut
    Nov 2010
    Venue
    Between Venus & Mars
    Runs
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Good knock today against a decent bowling attack in supporting conditions for bowlers and that too as an opener....

" Don't wait. The time will never be just right "

Debut
    Oct 2010
    Venue
    Runs
    Mentioned
    222 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by waqar goraya View Post
    Good knock today against a decent bowling attack in supporting conditions for bowlers and that too as an opener....
    If he gets selected he will probably be playing at 6 the highest, same with Rizwan

The only current keeper to have succesfully played in the lower middle order in limited over domestic cricket is jamal anwar, and his first class stats are shocking

"Last time Uganda toured Canada, half their team ran away to start a new life" - cricfan967

Debut
    Nov 2010
    Venue
    Between Venus & Mars
    Runs
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Jamal Anwer only shined in one tournament,since then he has done nothing of note..

But possibilty of his selection is still far away....He needs a season or 2 more to leave a mark..

Though good to see that someone has got ability....With ability anyone can bowl or bat anywhere...

But how is his wicketkeeping?

" Don't wait. The time will never be just right "

Debut
    Oct 2010
    Venue
    Runs
    Mentioned
    222 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by waqar goraya View Post
    Jamal Anwer only shined in one tournament,since then he has done nothing of note..

But possibilty of his selection is still far away....He needs a season or 2 more to leave a mark..

Though good to see that someone has got ability....With ability anyone can bowl or bat anywhere...

But how is his wicketkeeping?
    Not that great from what I have heard

I think the team management has a serious problem. They seem to think all keepers bar kamran should play at 7 or 8. Give one a run at 6 at least

Debut
    Dec 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pakistanigoneaussie View Post
    Not that great from what I have heard

I think the team management has a serious problem. They seem to think all keepers bar kamran should play at 7 or 8. Give one a run at 6 at least
    That's the funny thing. We chuck out keepers because they can't bat at 7. Kamran can't bat at 7 either (in fact doesn't average over 2 there these days I think), yet it's fine.

I don't want keepers batting at six as I feel that should go to a proper middle order batsman. That should happen if we have a keeper who as good if not better bat than our other batsmen.

He could open, some wicketkeepers do better there and hit a few useful runs. Just how Kamran's played.

I'm one of those people who doesn't go on about keeper's being able to produce big shots at seven. Mostly it won't be needed. Just pick a guy who can bolster the side if a batting collapse comes and another batsman needs someone else to stick at the crease. We don't need a keeper who can hit. It'd be nice if he can hit, but not essential. If the situation comes and he needs to hit, most likely we're chasing and the game's near gone, or we've already got a decent score on the board, something for our very good ODI bowlers to defend.

In the situation where we did have a batting collapse, Sarfaz actually did come to our rescue in the Asia cup final.

As a keeper stays in the team and is given consistent chances, his batting and even his keeping will improve. Being in the international team facing international attacks they'll improve. It's an advantage Kamran's had over other keepers. Hard to juggle both acts new to the team. And even then Sarfaz and Adnan already average 19 and 20. Kamran averages 26. And you could argue both those keepers were in better batting form than Kamran currently.

If we want a keeper who's a good bat (and Kamran isn't a good bat), only option at this moment of time is to make umar keep.

Debut
    Oct 2010
    Venue
    Runs
    Mentioned
    222 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I think umar should be our fixed t20 keeper, then take it from there. I still have doubts on his odi keeping, don't think he can last a full 50 overs consistnetly , but if it was him or Kamran I'd take umar

Debut
    Jul 2006
    Runs
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Decent keeper , missed 2 stumps though but got a brilliant runout , His batting is very stylish.

Debut
    Oct 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    427 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by muhammad saad View Post
    Decent keeper , missed 2 stumps though but got a brilliant runout , His batting is very stylish.
    good luck finding a good wk batsman better than :kami...

Debut
    Nov 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Watching the highlights of the today's game, I must say unlike Karmran, Sarfraz and Adnan this lad does seem like a proper batsman. Scored a stylish but risk free 59 from 68 balls. Also I noticed he is unusually well built for a keeper.

By the way its his bad luck that he plays for the Lion because I am sure Kamran will be their keeper for the upcoming FBT20. That tournament could be a good stage to showcase his talent.

Debut
    Jul 2006
    Runs
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MRSN View Post
    One was a half chance but other should have been taken.

Debut
    Dec 2008
    Venue
    Norway
    Runs
    Mentioned
    485 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MRSN View Post
    Pakistan don't deserve fans like you. And you are not alone here at PP. Putting individuals over country is what is ruining not only our cricket but whole country in general. Here people are trying to search for a player who can serve Pakistan better than Kamran and the worst thing is that you will not be able to accept and digest even if a promising keeper turns up because of your blind support for Kamran.

Same goes for some ******* of Riaz, Malik, Afridi, Misbah, Umar Akmal, younis khan etc. People will come up with every sort of stats just to defend their fav players.

Debut
    Apr 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Pakistan don't deserve fans like you. And you are not alone here at PP. Putting individuals over country is what is ruining not only our cricket but whole country in general. Here people are trying to search for a player who can serve Pakistan better than Kamran and the worst thing is that you will not be able to accept and digest even if a promising keeper turns up because of your blind support for Kamran.

Same goes for some ******* of Riaz, Malik, Afridi, Misbah, Umar Akmal, younis khan etc. People will come up with every sort of stats just to defend their fav players.
    I said it earlier, I don't blame them, their just mirroring our whole culture which infects our political decisions too, that's why the country is in such a mess, these little personal favourites based on obsolete factors hurt them too at the end as I'm sure rare are those who would like to see their team being repeatedly spanked.

For instance some would bump the bashing thread every hour but then defend 's 93 off 10 (runs given, that is) because he had an odd +40 score on a flat pitch, a fluke innings which should make him an "all rounder".

Perhaps one day these peoples will do an huge introspection and correct themselves, I just hope they will even if that's asking them too much probably.

Debut
    Oct 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    427 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

no I was just stating the bitter truth...I'd love to see anyone better than Kami but so far all we tried don't really looked suited to ODI cricket also their keeping has been on and off..

on topic, I just saw the last day game and I must say as a batsman, technically he looks really awesome..better than all the other keepers I've seen in domestic cricket..he's a complete batsman but it's too early I'd say..we should give him some time before thinking of calling him for Int. cricket..

Debut
    Jan 2010
    Venue
    Mississauga, the best city in the world.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "Kami" is an utter failure and legit one of the worst cricketers of the 21st century. He would have a hard time playing first class cricket anywhere in the world.

Easily the worst wicketkeeper the international game has every seen. A disgrace to the gloves.

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by akheR View Post
    I said it earlier, I don't blame them, their just mirroring our whole culture which infects our political decisions too, that's why the country is in such a mess, these little personal favourites based on obsolete factors hurt them too at the end as I'm sure rare are those who would like to see their team being repeatedly spanked.

For instance some would bump the bashing thread every hour but then defend 's 93 off 10 (runs given, that is) because he had an odd +40 score on a flat pitch, a fluke innings which should make him an "all rounder".

Perhaps one day these peoples will do an huge introspection and correct themselves, I just hope they will even if that's asking them too much probably.
    well said bro

Debut
    Dec 2010
    Venue
    Mississauga
    Runs
    Mentioned
    870 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    I have always said that IF you do not have a WK who can bat , you will struggle with balance of the team.

Adnan is fine for Test. In shorter formats , make Umar Akmal keep or try other part timers like Yasir Hameed or Sharjeel .

Fear the Creator ..... not the created.

Debut
    Nov 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Umar Siddiq* not out 168 414 345 23 0 48.69

VS Multan Today

2nd Highest Run scorer in Quaid-e-azam Trophy after Another Good Batsman Israrullah

Debut
    Jun 2007
    Runs
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    both him and Isar needs to finda department nex season and show their skills same goes for Mir Hamza. Quaid Azam trophy is poor quality tournament where hacks like Imad Waseem are being made to look first class.

Debut
    Dec 2008
    Venue
    Norway
    Runs
    Mentioned
    485 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HASHAM2 View Post
    Umar Siddiq* not out 168 414 345 23 0 48.69

VS Multan Today

2nd Highest Run scorer in Quaid-e-azam Trophy after Another Good Batsman Israrullah
    Doesn't he keep anymore? Kashif Mehmood is the wk for Shalimar.

Ki Mohammad (saw) sey wafa tu ney tou hum terey hain
    Yeh jahaan cheez kya hai Loh-o-Qalam tere hain

Debut
    Oct 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i don't normally hype/rate domestic players but this guy is a beast

13 FC @ 54.11
    13 LA @ 46.08

so far 763 runs in 8 first class matches with 3 100's and 3 50's

Debut
    Jun 2007
    Runs
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by emranabbas View Post
    i don't normally hype/rate domestic players but this guy is a beast

13 FC @ 54.11
    13 LA @ 46.08

so far 763 runs in 8 first class matches with 3 100's and 3 50's
    two words: Quaid e Azam Trophy.

Debut
    Aug 2012
    Venue
    everywhere
    Runs
    Mentioned
    400 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xoib View Post
    two words: Quaid e Azam Trophy.
    those are four words

i will reserve my judgement on him for the time being. Lets wait untill he plays in more competitive cricket.

when tyranny becomes law, rebellion becomes duty

Debut
    Jul 2009
    Venue
    Islamabad
    Runs
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    He isnt keeping wickets in recent matches

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Auckland
    Runs
    Mentioned
    390 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    He's in the Lahore Lions Champions League T20 squad. According to Cricinfo, he's not the designated keeper, Umar Akmal is. Still seems good enough to be in the squad as a batsman though, he's got some beastly averages!

“It is not defeat that destroys you, it is being demoralized by defeat that destroys you.”
    ― Imran Khan

Debut
    Mar 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Let's stop this idiotic tradition of comparing our youngsters who have performed in a few matches to legends that have performed throughout their 15-20 year careers. No need to get hyped up, just calm down and relax.

With that said, this kid looks promising, let's see how he does in a few more matches.

Debut
    Oct 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    377 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Lets see how good he is.

Debut
    Oct 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    377 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    First ball of Southee he rotates strike pretty well.

Debut
    Oct 2007
    Venue
    Amsterdam / Faisalabad
    Runs
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If he is a keeper then why didnt he keep instead of Umar? Hope he bats well today.

"You aren't a failure if you fail, you are a failure if you don't get up to try again" - Imran Khan.

Debut
    Oct 2010
    Venue
    Runs
    Mentioned
    222 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    hope he turns out well, the prospect of a left hander keeper is enticing

Debut
    Oct 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    377 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

not good enough.

Debut
    Oct 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    377 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Edge...

Debut
    Oct 2010
    Venue
    Runs
    Mentioned
    222 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullet Drive View Post

not good enough.
    lol you are seriously gonna judge him on that when our superstars have been murdered ?

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1019 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

not good enough.
    There was an edge mate . He is a better keeper than Any Akmals and offcourse more sensible than them

"Beware of this world, for it is sweet and tempting

Debut
    Dec 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    953 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    He looked decent today (until he was given out wrongly).

I can't think of anything else but this machine. I sell here, Sir, what all the world desires to have - POWER

Debut
    Dec 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Barragan View Post
    He looked decent today (until he was given out wrongly).
    He should keep. Umar Akmal is disgusting.

Debut
    Feb 2014
    Venue
    Dhaka, Bangladesh
    Runs
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Let Sarfaraz settle in the team.He is a good WK-batsman

Debut
    Oct 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    377 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    So far he looks pretty decent......

I look at little things. When a few dots have built up, I look at what they do. This guy rotated strike.

Looks like he's got a good head on his shoulders.

I like the way he plays with soft hands, drop and runs. Shehzad could learn that from him.

Debut
    Oct 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    377 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    2 dot balls.

Followed by a cut for four.

Followed by a single.

Alan Wilkins is impressed with Siddiq.

Debut
    Oct 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    377 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Simon Doull just said 'very impressed with Siddiq'

Debut
    Oct 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    377 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Rotates strike very well mashallah.

Debut
    Oct 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    377 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Hes out but he played a very impressive innings.

Debut
    Oct 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    technique??

Debut
    Oct 2009
    Venue
    Germany
    Runs
    Mentioned
    930 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Why Akmal keep wickets for LL when he is a proper WK ???

جاگن والیاں رجّ کے لٹیا اے،
    سوئے تسیں وی او، سوئے اسیں وی آں۔

Debut
    Oct 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    377 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperMAG77 View Post
    technique??
    Very good. Covered the line of the ball well.

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    6140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    37 Thread(s)
    I'm impressed with what I saw.

Debut
    Oct 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    377 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Scorecard won't really tell u how good he was.

Debut
    Nov 2013
    Venue
    The Outlawz
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1304 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    I missed his innings. Was he really as good as people are making him out to be? Is he a good player?

"Don't just raise the standard, be the standard."

Debut
    Feb 2011
    Venue
    Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    342 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Scorecard won't really tell u how good he was.

Weren't you criticizing him a few days ago? Lol

Anyway yeah he looked good till he got out.

Debut
    Dec 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pakistani_Legend View Post
    I missed his innings. Was he really as good as people are making him out to be? Is he a good player?
    He was very assertive and busy at the crease but he was batting against trundlers so difficult to judge.

Him and Saad Nasim are good ODI potential.

Debut
    Nov 2013
    Venue
    The Outlawz
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1304 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by menace2society View Post
    He was very assertive and busy at the crease but he was batting against trundlers so difficult to judge.

Him and Saad Nasim are good ODI potential.
    Hmm, I see. Thanks.

"Don't just raise the standard, be the standard."

Debut
    Oct 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    377 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Another hundred for him....

Looked very very good in CLt20 when opening batting.

Debut
    Oct 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    377 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Mate this guy is a quality quality batsman and will play for Pakistan for many years.

Debut
    Apr 2008
    Runs
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    he looks like a different player after champions league experience.

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Debut
    Oct 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    427 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    has been very impressive.

Debut
    Dec 2014
    Venue
    Kolkata
    Runs
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    i have advocated for this guy before, definitely in the mold of haris sohail. Good temperament too!! much better than younis, shehzad, hafeez and maqsood from the world cup team. Hope pak selectors have the sense to pick him after the world cup.

Debut
    Oct 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    377 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Much better then Younis.

Debut
    Jul 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As the same stats has Lokesh Rahul, one is playing international cricket and the other is not, it is like we are blessed with great batsman in the current international team, what is wrong with these selectors,

Debut
    Nov 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He looks like good wicket-keeper, he is flying like brad haddin behind the stumps.

Debut
    Oct 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    377 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Back to back 50's.

One of the best youngsters in PAK rn.

Debut
    Aug 2012
    Venue
    everywhere
    Runs
    Mentioned
    400 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    pakistan might just have produced their 1st potentially world class wicket keeper in umer siddiq. batting is top notch. have seen his keeping in patches and he looked ok to me. have to observe his keeping closely though before giving a judgement .

Debut
    Oct 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    377 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Will be a future star from Pakistan.

This is our best ever period in producing cricketers.