Instagram

Sohail Speaks Ponty''s Blog Fountain's Pen

User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: [VIDEO] M Yousuf embarrasses Kambli - 'Sachin hit Wasim out of the stadium'

Debut
    Nov 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[VIDEO] M Yousuf embarrasses Kambli - 'Sachin hit Wasim out of the stadium'

by
    Last edited by MenInG; 16th November 2013 at 08:47.

''Wasim can raise 100 bowlers like me from the dust of his shoes. That's his class!'' Shoaib Akhtar

Debut
    Aug 2012
    Venue
    at ma crib
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Youtube link?

here is a test to find out whether ur mission on earth is finished or not.if you are alive,it isn't

Debut
    Dec 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mohammed Yousuf is a great pundit.

He is very insightful yet you can never tell if he is being humorous.

Debut
    Dec 2007
    Venue
    USA
    Runs
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total pwnage there lol

Debut
    Sep 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    most annoying aspect of Sachin Tendulkar is Sachinistan.

Sachnistan and Afridinistan, the most insecure fan ever.

Debut
    Aug 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I havent seen/heard what all this is about, but wherever Kambli is involved as an 'expert'.. I fully expect him to behave like a fool.

Debut
    Jan 2008
    Venue
    Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I like Yousuf the pundit.

May the Hawks Fly Forever. Lightning Hawks CC -- Team Thread.

Debut
    Jun 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've seen this a lot with Tendulkar and his fellow cricketers. They always add a little bit extra to make him seem untouchable. It's not a good thing.

What was with Yousuf rubbing his nose every two seconds. Gross and non-presentable, as if the untrimmed beard wasn't bad enough.

Debut
    Sep 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RickyG View Post
    I've seen this a lot with Tendulkar and his fellow cricketers. They always add a little bit extra to make him seem untouchable. It's not a good thing.

What was with Yousuf rubbing his nose every two seconds. Gross and non-presentable, as if the untrimmed beard wasn't bad enough.

Sachnistan and Afridinistan, the most insecure fan ever.

Debut
    Aug 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    stupid stuff. Don't know why does Geo and the other indian news channel start this stupid discussion with each other....

This is just creates more hate, nothing else.

Debut
    Feb 2006
    Venue
    Alberta
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It was obvious Kambli went overboard and made up a story of Sachin hitting Wasim for a six. Saw that the other day and thought that Kambli was completely owned. Not the first time such a thing is happening. Anyone remember the lies by Sehwag (baap beta thing) during a live event. Immature stuff indeed.

It is TOUGH to be a Pakistan cricket fan

Debut
    Jan 2011
    Venue
    Your hearts <3
    Runs
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    MoYo will end up having cardiovascular disorders if he continues debating with Kambli who will troll him to no end.

Duniya ki sochugi saade baare, Eh gal billo chhad de.

Debut
    Jun 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    kambli is a hack...lol.. got owned..

Debut
    Jan 2007
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    pathetic hindi news program and I wonder how one can stand this kinda program

Debut
    Feb 2010
    Venue
    Chandigarh
    Runs
    Mentioned
    203 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    which match are they talking about?

anyway gotta love

even in post match analysis of Pak-SA series,he was better than Akhtar

The only disability in life is a bad attitude. -Scott Hamilton

Debut
    Jan 2005
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very stupid discussion and none of the participants of the discussion have the decency and ability to talk with respect. Honestly speaking I don't remember Wasim hitting Tendulkar on the helmet neither do I remember Tendulkar hitting Wasim Akram out of the stadium

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Wasim hit Sachin on the helmet and sachin replied with a couple of boundaries.

But why do Pakistani channels bring in Kambli?He is pathetic.

PPFMC SEASON 2:MANAGER OF THE YEAR

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Venue
    Sharjah
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Saurav View Post
    which match are they talking about?

anyway gotta love

even in post match analysis of Pak-SA series,he was better than Akhtar
    Anyone is better than Akhtar.

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Yousuf is really good when it comes to analysis

Beastly pwnage right there.

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Indian players love to lie about Tendulkar? aren't his real achievements surplus already?

Sehwag lied about him as well once, regarding Shoaib Akhtar. Too bad Yousaf wasn't there to own him.

Debut
    Oct 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon_ View Post
    Indian players love to lie about Tendulkar? aren't his real achievements surplus already?

Sehwag lied about him as well once, regarding Shoaib Akhtar. Too bad Yousaf wasn't there to own him.
    Malik was there and his face showed the expressions of disgust.

Privatize PCB

Debut
    Oct 2009
    Venue
    Germany
    Runs
    Mentioned
    258 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Very appropriate from moyo and this is huge problems with indian (mostly sachin) fans that they kinda lost the plot and start telling false stories to glorify him.

PPCL '14
    Right Handed Batsman of the Dhamakedar Dynamites

Misbah ul Haq of PPCL
    The Ultimate Wall of PPCL

dhump* not out 73Runs 452Balls 8fours 1Six SR: 16.15

Debut
    Jun 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you should have seen 2 days back how PK players like Waqar & Akhtar were lying on a Ind channel about how great he is . Wasim ,Zaheer Abbas ,Hanif Md , Miandad etc routinely lie about him too

Debut
    Feb 2005
    Venue
    OZiZ
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well as per score card this was a SIX, as per commentary it was a FOUR, however it looks like a SIX of Wasim...

Goodbye Desean Jackson, thanks for the memories :(

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I dont think that story is totally untrue.Sachin did got hit by Wasim on the helmet and i think he then hit him for couple of boundaries.

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Never seen Sachin hitting Wasim out of the ground.. Lol.. Never happened I guess.. Made up story I think..

Debut
    Jan 2005
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zabalestmsm View Post
    Never seen Sachin hitting Wasim out of the ground.. Lol.. Never happened I guess.. Made up story I think..
    and have you seen Wasim hit Tendulkar on his helmet? I think the whole story is false

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by umerz View Post
    and have you seen Wasim hit Tendulkar on his helmet? I think the whole story is false
    I have seen that.It used to be part of almost all video montages n early-mid 90s.

And Sachin hitting Wasim for 6 video is posted above.

Debut
    Oct 2009
    Venue
    Deutschland
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Romali_rotti View Post
    Well as per score card this was a SIX, as per commentary it was a FOUR, however it looks like a SIX of Wasim...

But this wasnt the same match, it was in 1993. Hier is the Scorecard .....http://www.espncricinfo.com/ci/engin...tch/65828.html

In the Match being discussed, after hitting on the head, he got out caught behind in the very next over of Aaqib Javed, this match was played in 1994. Scorecard of this match..... http://www.espncricinfo.com/ci/engin...tch/65687.html
    Last edited by Wanton; 15th November 2013 at 07:47.

Debut
    Jul 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RickyG View Post

Seems like you got burned real bad. Apply some burnol before spewing hatred comments from your pathetic self again.

On topic, epic pwnage by yousuf. Loved it. Indians always do that from time to time to glorify their god. Got burnt real bad.

Debut
    Jul 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wanton View Post
    But this wasnt the same match, it was in 1993. Hier is the Scorecard .....http://www.espncricinfo.com/ci/engin...tch/65828.html

In the Match being discussed, after hitting on the head, he got out caught behind in the very next over of Aaqib Javed, this match was played in 1994. Scorecard of this match..... http://www.espncricinfo.com/ci/engin...tch/65687.html
    But but baap baap hota hai and beta beta hota hai?

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Romali_rotti View Post

This was a four... I remember seeing this shot in a replay then... I had seen it somewhere on youtube in some other sachin vs wasim collection...

Debut
    Feb 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Its one man word against the other. PPers can celebrate that Yousuf is saying the truth, but there is no way to determine who's telling the truth. My guess is that this is the match, they are talking about, and Yousuf never played in this match, though Kambli did play.

http://www.espncricinfo.com/ci/engine/match/65828.html

So unless Akram had called Yousuf on phone to tell him that he would hit Sachin on his head, the chances are Yousuf is lying in this particular case since he was not even in the squad at this point, and after that there is no match in Sharjah when Kambli was playing for india against pakistan. Watch Sachin hitting six to Wasim Akram at 1:05, score goes from 21 to 27.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmqTgrEB-Ls

Regardless of how big a tool Kambli is, in this case he is probably speaking the truth.

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol Kambli, he always makes it more spicy than it is. I wouldn't believe him. Tendulkar hasn't looked more nervous against PAKISTAN, He got like 3 MOM (Not sure) out of 5 times he played against them in WOrld Cup.

Debut
    Jun 2013
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Epic pwnage by Moyo.

'In politics, nothing happens by accident'- FDR

Debut
    Feb 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Total lie just like Yousuf. Please put the video of when did Akram hit SRT on head. And if this was the match, did Akram from Sharjah stadium call Yousuf in Karachi to tell him that he would hit SRT on his head?? Bcoz Yousuf debuted in 1998, and this match is in 1995. Bunch of liars all around.

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    PPers jumping on the statement of Moyo.

So Wasim Akram called MOYO in 1993-94 and told him he will hit him with the ball????

Its not Kambli but Moyo lying here may be.

How many times have PPers here caught MoYo's lies and called him a YOYO?

Debut
    Apr 2010
    Venue
    Rawalpindi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3738 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

I laughed.

Debut
    Feb 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Haroon786 View Post
    Epic pwnage by Moyo.
    Epic liar is Yousuf. Please tell me one match held in Sharjah, when Sachin, Kambli and Yousuf all were part of that match? Kambli is talking about a match where he also played along with SRT, i couldn't find a match where Yousuf was also there. So as i mentioned, unless Akram used to call Yousuf on fone to tell him that he would Sachin on head, Yousuf is lying.

Debut
    Feb 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cricketjoshila View Post
    PPers jumping on the statement of Moyo.

So Wasim Akram called MOYO in 1993-94 and told him he will hit him with the ball????

Its not Kambli but Moyo lying here may be.

How many times have PPers here caught MoYo's lies and called him a YOYO?
    Infact, a lot of PPers are embarassed when we mentioned that Yousuf debuted in 1998, and Kambli never played a match with Sachin post 1995, so how come MOYO knew that Akram was going to hit him on the head. Moyo is a habitual liar, and its coming out pretty clearly once again, but its embarassing for PPers to accept that.

Debut
    Feb 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow View Post
    Lol Kambli, he always makes it more spicy than it is. I wouldn't believe him. Tendulkar hasn't looked more nervous against PAKISTAN, He got like 3 MOM (Not sure) out of 5 times he played against them in WOrld Cup.
    yes, 3 out of 5, and m sure that hurts a lot to some people.

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    When Imran became wary of Sachin Tendulkar

Sanjeev Sharma, now the coach of Delhi, happened to be bowling to Sachin on his Irani Cup debut in 1988. He recalls, "I remember Dilip Vengsarkar talking to Kapil Dev about Sachin and insisting on how great a prospect he was." It was during an Australasia Cup match in Sharjah in April 1990, according to Sanjeev, when people started taking him very seriously. "We were playing Pakistan. Before the match, the Pakistan squad members told us in crude Punjabi: 'We have made a special plan for your little batsman.' We wondered what it could be. But when Sachin walked to bat on a typically docile Sharjah pitch, we got a whiff of the plan. Wasim Akram deliberately overstepped by a long way to bowl a bouncer so that he could hurry Sachin. The bouncer hit his helmet and went for a boundary. Next ball, Akram pitched it full, probably expecting Sachin to be on his back foot. But Sachin put his front foot forward and hammered it to the cover boundary. We closely followed Imran Khan's gesture. He pointed to Akram from cover, saying be careful with this boy, he is special."

Seems the story is not totally untrue after all.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/s...w/25744983.cms

Another person talking about the same incident.

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pungi View Post
    Infact, a lot of PPers are embarassed when we mentioned that Yousuf debuted in 1998, and Kambli never played a match with Sachin post 1995, so how come MOYO knew that Akram was going to hit him on the head. Moyo is a habitual liar, and its coming out pretty clearly once again, but its embarassing for PPers to accept that.
    Wasnt it Moyo who was among the ones who took oath to remove YK as captain?Some credibility he has.He comes off as another person needing Burnol.

Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There's a reason why india hardly played us in the 90s when wasim and waqar were destroying batsmen

Debut
    Jun 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Epic liar is Yousuf. Please tell me one match held in Sharjah, when Sachin, Kambli and Yousuf all were part of that match? Kambli is talking about a match where he also played along with SRT, i couldn't find a match where Yousuf was also there. So as i mentioned, unless Akram used to call Yousuf on fone to tell him that he would Sachin on head, Yousuf is lying.
    WOW! I checked all matches and you are right.

However, cant believe MoYo is lying, i always thought he was a gentle soul.

http://stats.espncricinfo.com/ci/eng...d;view=innings

I think Kambli was talking about either of these matches
    http://www.espncricinfo.com/ci/engine/match/65941.html
    Last edited by Noobosauras; 15th November 2013 at 08:25.

"I strive to live forever or die in the attempt" : Yossarian the great

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Down2Earth View Post
    There's a reason why india hardly played us in the 90s when wasim and waqar were destroying batsmen
    So PCB refusing to tour India thrice is India's fault????91,93,94 three times PCB refused to send their team to India citing security fears.Btw SA/ENG/SL toured instead and seems they dont have any fears.

Interstingly same PCB refused to send players to India for 2009 IPL citing security fears while no other country did so.Now PCB chiefs run behind India for a series.

Debut
    Feb 2009
    Venue
    Watford, UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great pwonage of another Sachinista.

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 90MPH View Post
    Did you even read the whole thread?Seems not because MoYo was lying.

Debut
    Apr 2010
    Venue
    Rawalpindi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3738 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by menace2society View Post
    Mohammed Yousuf is a great pundit.

He is very insightful yet you can never tell if he is being humorous.
    Agree

I love listening to him.

Check out this video.

Akhtar's reaction is priceless

Shoaib Akhtar is Laughing A lot Due To Mohammad... by SiamTV

Debut
    Jun 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 90MPH View Post
    lol! You just got served

Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yousuf was quite clear when he said that he was WATCHING the match

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    He was watching the match but he knew what Wasim Akram said the previous night?LOL.

Debut
    Jun 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No, our problem is not with him being there, our problem is with him saying Akram telling him personally the night before the match that he was going to hit Sachin in the head, that too 4-5 years before Moyo ODI debut. This is pure fiction.
    Either Moyo is confused with some other match (unlikely) or he is just making it up (very much likely).
    Last edited by Noobosauras; 15th November 2013 at 08:35.

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Noobosauras View Post
    No, our problem is not with him being there, our problem is with him saying Akram telling him personally the night before the match that he was going to hit Sachin in the head, that too 4-5 years before Moyo ODI debut. This is pure fiction.
    Either Moyo is confused with some other match (unlikely) or he is just making it up (very much likely).
    yes, 3 out of 5, and m sure that hurts a lot to some people.
    Another player mentions the same incident.

Debut
    Jun 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wasnt it Moyo who was among the ones who took oath to remove YK as captain?Some credibility he has.He comes off as another person needing Burnol.
    well,he was called Yoyo for a reason .

Debut
    Oct 2009
    Venue
    Deutschland
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total lie just like Yousuf. Please put the video of when did Akram hit SRT on head. And if this was the match, did Akram from Sharjah stadium call Yousuf in Karachi to tell him that he would hit SRT on his head?? Bcoz Yousuf debuted in 1998, and this match is in 1995. Bunch of liars all around.
    Mr. Pungi, i watched it live on TV, may be you were not even born then, so be careful calling someone a liar!

Debut
    Jun 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mr. Pungi, i watched it live on TV, may be you were not even born then, so be careful calling someone a liar!
    You watched Sachin being hit on the head, true story, and Sachin did hit him for a couple of boundaries after that, but Moyo wasn't there, he didnt debut till 1998, Kambli played his last ODI in 1996.

Moyo's claim that Wasim told him he was going to hit Sachin on the head, the night before the match cannot possibly be true. Or was this telecasted live on TV the night before too?
    Last edited by Noobosauras; 15th November 2013 at 08:47.

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Venue
    Aamchimumbai
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well it seems looking at the proofs provided here Kambli was speaking the truth afterall.

@ Mods, why not edit the title as the title is wrong and untrue.

B.Kumar..... Fastest trundler in the universe

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

And?

There is another report by another cricketer saying the same thing about the same incident.

and MoYo said that Wasim said that he will hit Tendulkar.This was in 1990 when MoYo was 6 years away from making his test debut.So Wasim Phoned him,right?

Be careful defending lies.

Debut
    Oct 2009
    Venue
    Deutschland
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Read my Post carefully, these are 2 different Games being discussed, i posted even 2 different scorecards, if you werent even born at that time and missed the Match, then its not my fault, its not my job to find the highlights.

Debut
    Jun 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And?

There is another report by another cricketer saying the same thing about the same incident.

and MoYo said that Wasim said that he will hit Tendulkar.This was in 1990 when MoYo was 6 years away from making his test debut.So Wasim Phoned him,right?

Be careful defending lies.
    logic will never be the strong point of jingoistic people .

Debut
    Oct 2009
    Venue
    Deutschland
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You watched Sachin being hit on the head, true story, and Sachin did hit him for a couple of boundaries after that, but Moyo wasn't there, he didnt debut till 1998, Kambli played his last ODI in 1996.
    As i mentioned before, Tendulkar got out next over of Aqib Javed, he hit him straight four, the next ball was bit of a wild swing and he got caught behind.

There is nothing to be emotional about this event, as some Posters calling others Liar etc....

Debut
    Jun 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Read my Post carefully, these are 2 different Games being discussed, i posted even 2 different scorecards, if you werent even born at that time and missed the Match, then its not my fault, its not my job to find the highlights.
    Even in the match you are claiming it to be, Moyo wasnt there, and was good 4 years away from making debut. His claim that he was told by Akram of his plans for Sachin is still not true.

Also I am pretty sure Kambli is talking about this match, Sachin did hit Akram for a few shots after being hit here as there is a you tube video above.

http://www.espncricinfo.com/ci/engin...tch/65828.html
    Last edited by Noobosauras; 15th November 2013 at 08:52.

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    That incident didnt happen in either of the matches you posted.

it happened in 1990 Australasia cup.Another Test Cricketer who actually played that match in 1990 related this incident couple of days back.

When Imran became wary of Sachin Tendulkar

Sanjeev Sharma, now the coach of Delhi, happened to be bowling to Sachin on his Irani Cup debut in 1988. He recalls, "I remember Dilip Vengsarkar talking to Kapil Dev about Sachin and insisting on how great a prospect he was." It was during an Australasia Cup match in Sharjah in April 1990, according to Sanjeev, when people started taking him very seriously. "We were playing Pakistan. Before the match, the Pakistan squad members told us in crude Punjabi: 'We have made a special plan for your little batsman.' We wondered what it could be. But when Sachin walked to bat on a typically docile Sharjah pitch, we got a whiff of the plan. Wasim Akram deliberately overstepped by a long way to bowl a bouncer so that he could hurry Sachin. The bouncer hit his helmet and went for a boundary. Next ball, Akram pitched it full, probably expecting Sachin to be on his back foot. But Sachin put his front foot forward and hammered it to the cover boundary. We closely followed Imran Khan's gesture. He pointed to Akram from cover, saying be careful with this boy, he is special."

So now who is lying?

Debut
    Aug 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Akram telling him personally the night before the match that he was going to hit Sachin in the head, that too 4-5 years before Moyo ODI debut. This is pure fiction.

Yah, looks very weird but then when talking on TV, many players mix up matches or simply say something to respond.

"If this happens I will swim across the Charles River! In winter!" -- OZGOD on NZ batting 6 sessions

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Buffet View Post
    Yah, looks very weird but then when talking on TV, many players mix up matches or simply say something to respond.
    Have a look at post 64.

Debut
    Feb 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    atleast we were not that shameless like you when you abandoned a match when you were 28/3 after 14 overs in Karachi...that remains the only match in cricket history to be abandoned without a result because of crowd behaviour...of course, your captain didn't even agree to play in empty stadium..So much so for courageous behaviour..

Debut
    Jan 2009
    Venue
    Germany
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Its one man word against the other. PPers can celebrate that Yousuf is saying the truth, but there is no way to determine who's telling the truth. My guess is that this is the match, they are talking about, and Yousuf never played in this match, though Kambli did play.

So unless Akram had called Yousuf on phone to tell him that he would hit Sachin on his head, the chances are Yousuf is lying in this particular case since he was not even in the squad at this point, and after that there is no match in Sharjah when Kambli was playing for india against pakistan. Watch Sachin hitting six to Wasim Akram at 1:05, score goes from 21 to 27.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmqTgrEB-Ls

Regardless of how big a tool Kambli is, in this case he is probably speaking the truth.
    May be you dont know Urdu/Hindi thats why you "ACCUSING" Yousuf of lying.

Yousuf was arguing with Kambli that he was watching whole incident (which implies probably that he was watching live on TV) and nothing like that happened afterwards, so whats your whole point here???
    Why in the world was Tendulkar, Wasim, Kambli & Yousuf presence on ground necessary for that incident to happen??
    Last edited by cricwiz; 15th November 2013 at 09:09.

Debut
    Aug 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have a look at post 64.
    I wasn't really confirming or doubting any version of event. Since Moyo debuted in 1998, it seems weird that Wasim was talking to him and telling him about the plan for next day for match played in 1990.

"If this happens I will swim across the Charles River! In winter!" -- OZGOD on NZ batting 6 sessions

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cricwiz View Post

Yousuf was arguing with Kambli that he saw the whole incident live on TV and nothing like that happened afterwards, so whats your whole point here???
    Why in the world was Tendulkar, Wasim, Kambli & Yousuf presence on ground necessary for that incident to happen??
    There is another Indian Cricketer who actually played that match in 1990 said that the incident happened.The relevant link in post 64.

So Wasim saying,the previous night that he will hit SRT was also shown on TV?
    Last edited by cricketjoshila; 15th November 2013 at 09:11.

Debut
    Nov 2013
    Venue
    The Outlawz
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Red Devil~ View Post
    Agree

I love listening to him.

Check out this video.

Akhtar's reaction is priceless

Shoaib Akhtar is Laughing A lot Due To Mohammad... by SiamTV

What a video!
    "Unke ghar wale bhi nahi jante honge ke unhoun ne kab Cricket kheli hai!" Shoaib's reaction is hilarious as well.
    Loved it!
    Yousuf the Pundit-

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I wasn't really confirming or doubting any version of event. Since Moyo debuted in 1998, it seems weird that Wasim was talking to him and telling him about the plan for next day for match played in 1990.
    Yes!!!!

Indeed the incident took place.So MoYo is lying that the incident didnt happen and he also is lying that Wasim told him that he will hit him in 1990.

Secondly Kambli was lying in the part that he was at the non striker end.

IDK if a second such incident happened in 1993-4 Australasia cup.

Debut
    Feb 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yousuf was arguing with Kambli that he saw the whole incident live on TV and nothing like that happened afterwards, so whats your whole point here???
    That's what i am asking dude, what didn't happen afterwards. Didn't sachin hit Akram for a six in the video. I don't know if Sachin was hit on the head before this ball, but may be he was bcoz Kambli who was playing in this match is saying that.

So m still not sure is what exactly is Yousuf saying? What didn't happen? What;s his version, and which match he's talking about?

Debut
    Jan 2009
    Venue
    Germany
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That incident didnt happen in either of the matches you posted.

it happened in 1990 Australasia cup.Another Test Cricketer who actually played that match in 1990 related this incident couple of days back.

So now who is lying?
    Kambi said that he hit him OUT of the stadium next ball

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Kambi said that he hit him OUT of the stadium next ball
    He hit him for four.He says and listen carefully,"Ki ball boundary ke bahar ya shayad main kahunga stadium ke bahar maar di"

Listen again.

So MoYo was lying indeed.
    Last edited by cricketjoshila; 15th November 2013 at 09:16.

Debut
    Aug 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes!!!!

Indeed the incident took place.So MoYo is lying that the incident didnt happen and he also is lying that Wasim told him that he will hit him in 1990.
    Since he debuted lot later so may be he heard this story when he joined the team rather than Wasim telling him. Anyway, it's a non-issue. People say lot of stuff without thinking a lot when they are live on TV.
    Last edited by Buffet; 15th November 2013 at 09:20.

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    May be he heard this story when he joined the team rather than Wasim telling him.
    But the incident did happen.So MoYo is lying.

And the OP is actually false.

Debut
    Jan 2009
    Venue
    Germany
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He hit him for four.He says and listen carefully,"Ki ball boundary ke bahar ya shayad main kahunga stadium ke bahar maar di"

Listen again.

So MoYo was lying indeed.
    And so was Kambi, as in ur words he said that "main kahunga stadium ke bahar maar di". Hitting someone for four next ball, and hitting next ball for a six out of stadium are totally different. Fast bowlers can digest someone hitting them for a boundary, but seeing someone hitting them out of stadium is really disturbing for a fast bowler...

As someone said above in the thread that Sachin's real contributions are already so great. Why does one need to exaggerate them??

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    And so was Kambi, as in ur words he said that "main kahunga stadium ke bahar maar di". Hitting someone for four next ball, and hitting next ball for a six out of stadium are totally different. Fast bowlers can digest someone hitting them for a boundary, but seeing someone hitting them out of stadium is really disturbing for a fast bowler...

As someone said above in the thread that Sachin's real contributions are already so great. Why does one need to exaggerate them??
    Listen carefully he first said Boundary ke bahar and then said Shayad main kahunga stadium ke bahar maar di.

So the OP is wrong that MoYo embarassed Kambli as Moyo himself was lying.

Debut
    Apr 2010
    Venue
    221B Baker Street
    Runs
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A lot of precious little fairies in this thread.

You know who you are

#FreePalestine #SupportGaza #PrayForGaza #PrayForPalestine