Instagram



Sohail Speaks Yasir's Blog Fazeer's Focus

User Tag List

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: The UFC Thread

Results 321 to 400 of 613
  1. #321
    Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    Lahore, Pakistan
    Runs
    4,773
    Mentioned
    872 Post(s)
    Tagged
    13 Thread(s)
    @Afridian4Life You were trolling well up until you called Werdum a nobody. The guy is 3-4 fights away from becoming the GOAT. Let me list down the guys he has beat :

    Fedor Emelianenko - MMA GOAT - Snapped his undefeated streak
    Cain Velasquez
    Mark Hunt - K1 Champ
    Nogueira - MMA Legend
    Bigfoot Silva
    Overeem
    Roy Nelson
    Travis Browne
    Gabriel Gonzaga


    "You come at the King. You best not miss."

  2. #322
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    16,812
    Mentioned
    3490 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)
    @Anchorman my dream that was specified earlier in this thread may just come true; Miesha v Jessia will be a title eliminator! should she win we'll get to see Rousey v Tate 3. These two are the Austin/Rock, Gatti/Ward, Ali/Frazier of the womens bantaweight division, a third fight will be epic and hopefully even more competitive then their previous fight.

    Aldo pulled out another fight again due to an "injury" what you reckon, legitimate? was really looking forward to UFC 189, how disappointing. Oh well look forward to Rousey's and Tate's fights which are around the corner.


    Ah, so this is what it feels like

  3. #323
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    16,812
    Mentioned
    3490 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/ufc...ssica-Eye.html

    the comments section is hilarious


    Ah, so this is what it feels like

  4. #324
    Debut
    Dec 2013
    Runs
    4,101
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shaz619 View Post
    @Anchorman my dream that was specified earlier in this thread may just come true; Miesha v Jessia will be a title eliminator! should she win we'll get to see Rousey v Tate 3. These two are the Austin/Rock, Gatti/Ward, Ali/Frazier of the womens bantaweight division, a third fight will be epic and hopefully even more competitive then their previous fight.

    Aldo pulled out another fight again due to an "injury" what you reckon, legitimate? was really looking forward to UFC 189, how disappointing. Oh well look forward to Rousey's and Tate's fights which are around the corner.
    Not sure how you can be looking forward to Ronda vs Tate, Tate shouldn't even have a arm right now, wasn't she meant to chop it off if she lost via armbar again?

    Tate was pathetic in her last fight against Ronda, not sure what her game plan was.

    Ronda should just fight the only person that will give her a challenge... Cyborg

  5. #325
    Debut
    Nov 2014
    Runs
    474
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shaz619 View Post
    @Anchorman my dream that was specified earlier in this thread may just come true; Miesha v Jessia will be a title eliminator! should she win we'll get to see Rousey v Tate 3. These two are the Austin/Rock, Gatti/Ward, Ali/Frazier of the womens bantaweight division, a third fight will be epic and hopefully even more competitive then their previous fight.

    Aldo pulled out another fight again due to an "injury" what you reckon, legitimate? was really looking forward to UFC 189, how disappointing. Oh well look forward to Rousey's and Tate's fights which are around the corner.
    You make such ridiculously outlandish statements yet get offended when people question your IQ. How in the world are you comparing these two to fights like Ali and Frazer, how pathetic of you and you call yourself a boxing fan. In their two previous fights Tate has lasted a total of 5:25. The fights haven't even gone beyond the first round. You continue to spew nonsense not only on boxing but seems like you have that problem with every sports.

  6. #326
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    16,812
    Mentioned
    3490 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ShahKhan007 View Post
    You make such ridiculously outlandish statements yet get offended when people question your IQ. How in the world are you comparing these two to fights like Ali and Frazer, how pathetic of you and you call yourself a boxing fan. In their two previous fights Tate has lasted a total of 5:25. The fights haven't even gone beyond the first round. You continue to spew nonsense not only on boxing but seems like you have that problem with every sports.
    Which people you the guy that is obsessed with me so follows me around on PP after being humiliated? talk about IQ you are the guy who claims Floyd is the greatest fighter in history

    Because you can't counter any argument you make up your own to seem intelligent when it comes to simple stuff hahaha; so you got the idea in your head that miesha/rousey is the same as ali/frazier? LOL i don't blame a floyd fan for their comprehension failures how idiotic. Ali/Frazier fight was not compared to the two fights between tate/rousey, the fighters themselves were used as metaphors to describe two talented P4P womens MMA fighters in the world with Rousey being the Ali and Tate Frazier mere metaphors; how poetic that you are the only one in this thread not to understand this it just goes to show your unhealthy obsession with me which involves spewing rubbish, you are like Amir Khan begging for my attention; so weird.

    Also you are calling out that fight because of its length when you haven't even watched it never mind that you judge fights now based on their length jesus talk about your IQ it's no better then a stone. This is the same guy that rates Floyd v Manny as the greatest fight of the century and calls Hearns v Haggler overrated because it lasted 3 rounds right


    Ah, so this is what it feels like

  7. #327
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    16,812
    Mentioned
    3490 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabo View Post
    Not sure how you can be looking forward to Ronda vs Tate, Tate shouldn't even have a arm right now, wasn't she meant to chop it off if she lost via armbar again?

    Tate was pathetic in her last fight against Ronda, not sure what her game plan was.

    Ronda should just fight the only person that will give her a challenge... Cyborg
    Cyborg is quiet compatible at featherweight. A catchweight has been thrown around but Rousey is not entertaining that idea plus she hates Cyborg for steroid allegations. Cyborg wouldn't even be at her best moving down to 135; weight drained and all.

    Olympic athletes are on another level compared to the rest especially ones of Rousey's calibre who is unstoppable at this point, Tate is the only fighter to take her into the 3rd round, how is that pathetic? she's the only fighter that has made Rousey fights interesting and just beat one of the best bantweight fighters in the UFC in Sarah Mcmahon who happened to be a silver medalist in free-style wrestling. It once again proved Miesha is up there with the best in MMA when it comes to her ground work and wrestling.

    No one is beating Rousey at this point but am bored of 30 second fights


    Ah, so this is what it feels like

  8. #328
    Debut
    Nov 2014
    Runs
    474
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shaz619 View Post
    Which people you the guy that is obsessed with me so follows me around on PP after being humiliated? talk about IQ you are the guy who claims Floyd is the greatest fighter in history

    Because you can't counter any argument you make up your own to seem intelligent when it comes to simple stuff hahaha; so you got the idea in your head that miesha/rousey is the same as ali/frazier? LOL i don't blame a floyd fan for their comprehension failures how idiotic. Ali/Frazier fight was not compared to the two fights between tate/rousey, the fighters themselves were used as metaphors to describe two talented P4P womens MMA fighters in the world with Rousey being the Ali and Tate Frazier mere metaphors; how poetic that you are the only one in this thread not to understand this it just goes to show your unhealthy obsession with me which involves spewing rubbish, you are like Amir Khan begging for my attention; so weird.

    Also you are calling out that fight because of its length when you haven't even watched it never mind that you judge fights now based on their length jesus talk about your IQ it's no better then a stone. This is the same guy that rates Floyd v Manny as the greatest fight of the century and calls Hearns v Haggler overrated because it lasted 3 rounds right
    As usual rambling when you get embarrassed. Only a typical wannabe fight fan would call Tate vs Rousey a classic. Do you even know anything about this sport? You know how long Rousey's utter demolition lasted their last fight :52 secs and here you are asking for a rematch and terming this one sided matchup as womens equalant to Ali vs Frazer. Get your head out of the gutter and start sucking fresh air instead.

  9. #329
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    16,812
    Mentioned
    3490 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)
    @ShahKhan007 is so pathetic the fact that he tried to compare MMA and boxing just goes to show how moronic you are and it also shows you did a google search on Tate v Rousey wikipedia page to see the length of the fight you could post garbage in this thread with your usual strawmans logic and fulfil his unhealthy obsession with me you know jack about MMA and since you've never posted in this thread before it confirms that you're a big beg with your weird obsession with me like Kell Brook stooping low and begging for Khans attention


    Ah, so this is what it feels like

  10. #330
    Debut
    Nov 2014
    Runs
    474
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shaz619 View Post
    Cyborg is quiet compatible at featherweight. A catchweight has been thrown around but Rousey is not entertaining that idea plus she hates Cyborg for steroid allegations. Cyborg wouldn't even be at her best moving down to 135; weight drained and all.

    Olympic athletes are on another level compared to the rest especially ones of Rousey's calibre who is unstoppable at this point, Tate is the only fighter to take her into the 3rd round, how is that pathetic? she's the only fighter that has made Rousey fights interesting and just beat one of the best bantweight fighters in the UFC in Sarah Mcmahon who happened to be a silver medalist in free-style wrestling. It once again proved Miesha is up there with the best in MMA when it comes to her ground work and wrestling.

    No one is beating Rousey at this point but am bored of 30 second fights
    Please educate us as to when and in what world did Tate took Rousey to 3 rounds??????

  11. #331
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    16,812
    Mentioned
    3490 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ShahKhan007 View Post
    As usual rambling when you get embarrassed. Only a typical wannabe fight fan would call Tate vs Rousey a classic. Do you even know anything about this sport? You know how long Rousey's utter demolition lasted their last fight :52 secs and here you are asking for a rematch and terming this one sided matchup as womens equalant to Ali vs Frazer. Get your head out of the gutter and start sucking fresh air instead.
    Show us where I called it a classic before you run off again

    You did a google search and you think you know all about MMA now you went on Google so you could use strawman logic to seem intelligence but it backfired and now you look like an even bigger idiot LOL

    The only one comparing Ali/Frazir to Rousey/Tate is you unless you can quote me

    And Rousey/Tate last fight lasted :52 seconds? both their fights never lasted that long. This ***** has been caught red handed now, your C-Level trolling is so pathetic I feel sorry for you, how do you feel after being humiliated again?

    Also be careful when you go on wikipedia next time or do you get mixed up when you see numbers


    Ah, so this is what it feels like

  12. #332
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    16,812
    Mentioned
    3490 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ShahKhan007 View Post
    Please educate us as to when and in what world did Tate took Rousey to 3 rounds??????
    what a ***** how old are you again?


    Ah, so this is what it feels like

  13. #333
    Debut
    Nov 2014
    Runs
    474
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shaz619 View Post
    Show us where I called it a classic before you run off again

    You did a google search and you think you know all about MMA now you went on Google so you could use strawman logic to seem intelligence but it backfired and now you look like an even bigger idiot LOL

    The only one comparing Ali/Frazir to Rousey/Tate is you unless you can quote me

    And Rousey/Tate last fight lasted :52 seconds? both their fights never lasted that long. This ***** has been caught red handed now, your C-Level trolling is so pathetic I feel sorry for you, how do you feel after being humiliated again?

    Also be careful when you go on wikipedia next time or do you get mixed up when you see numbers
    So which of their fights lasted three rounds????

    Pathetic

  14. #334
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    16,812
    Mentioned
    3490 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)
    @Afridian4Life check out this @ShahKhan007 make himself look like a clown again and failing at being a troll


    Ah, so this is what it feels like

  15. #335
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    16,812
    Mentioned
    3490 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)
    Miesha v Tate 2 went into the 3rd round and this @ShahKhan007 clown just said it lasted :52 seconds

    Read the numbers carefully next time on wikipedia


    Ah, so this is what it feels like

  16. #336
    Debut
    Nov 2014
    Runs
    474
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shaz619 View Post
    @Afridian4Life check out this @ShahKhan007 make himself look like a clown again and failing at being a troll
    So when you get exposed as a poser you start calling names and asking for back up from your sidekick? How typical

  17. #337
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    16,812
    Mentioned
    3490 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ShahKhan007 View Post
    So when you get exposed as a poser you start calling names and asking for back up from your sidekick? How typical
    awww am only inviting people to laugh at what a joke you are. Why are you crying for after being humiliated? who is calling you names what did they say too bad your trolling and pathetic posting backfired

    Miesha v Tate 2 went into the 3rd round and you are the one who said it lasted :52 seconds so much for being an MMA fan you're a fan of being obsessed with me


    Ah, so this is what it feels like

  18. #338
    Debut
    Nov 2014
    Runs
    474
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shaz619 View Post
    awww am only inviting people to laugh at what a joke you are. Why are you crying for after being humiliated? who is calling you names what did they say too bad your trolling and pathetic posting backfired

    Miesha v Tate 2 went into the 3rd round and you are the one who said it lasted :52 seconds so much for being an MMA fan you're a fan of being obsessed with me
    So how does going into 3rd round justify you comparing this fight to Ali vs Frazer or Gatti vs Ward?

  19. #339
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    16,812
    Mentioned
    3490 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)
    ShahKhan spews garbage, derails this awesome UFC thread when he can't answer for his nonsensical behaviour so uses strawmans logic. #Typical



    Ah, so this is what it feels like

  20. #340
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    16,812
    Mentioned
    3490 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ShahKhan007 View Post
    So how does going into 3rd round justify you comparing this fight to Ali vs Frazer or Gatti vs Ward?
    First explain to me how :52 seconds constitutes 3 rounds and secondly why are you comparing Ali vs Frazer or Gatti vs Ward fights to Tate/Rousey? I can't see anywhere where I have and also you lack understanding of the English Language in its simplest form, what did you get for your GCSE?

    It has already been established you have no business being in this thread barring your fetish for me hence the non-sensical behaviour through use of strawmans logic and C-level trolling, how pathetic. People behave in this way online when miserable in reality it has been proven my researchers, there there now take care of yourself bro


    Ah, so this is what it feels like

  21. #341
    Debut
    Nov 2014
    Runs
    474
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    McGregor vs Mendes this Saturday July 11, also in the card Lawler vs MacDonald. I expect McGregor to finish Mendes within the first round if the fight extends beyond the first Mendes can become dangerous and could pull it off. Rory MacDonald has all the tools and hopefully twice will be the charm, will be cheering for him to become the champ, a fresh face after GSP Is desperately needed in this division.

  22. #342
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    16,812
    Mentioned
    3490 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ShahKhan007 View Post
    McGregor vs Mendes this Saturday July 11, also in the card Lawler vs MacDonald. I expect McGregor to finish Mendes within the first round if the fight extends beyond the first Mendes can become dangerous and could pull it off. Rory MacDonald has all the tools and hopefully twice will be the charm, will be cheering for him to become the champ, a fresh face after GSP Is desperately needed in this division.

    So you copy and paste this quoted post from somewhere right after I posted:

    "It has already been established you have no business being in this thread barring your fetish for me hence the non-sensical behaviour through use of strawmans logic and C-level trolling, how pathetic. People behave in this way online when miserable in reality it has been proven my researchers, there there now take care of yourself bro"

    How convenient.

    And @Mendes could pull it off shows what you know about the sport or whoever it was you copied that from


    Ah, so this is what it feels like

  23. #343
    Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Chandigarh
    Runs
    0
    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ShahKhan007 View Post
    So when you get exposed as a poser you start calling names and asking for back up from your sidekick? How typical
    Are you just throwing blindly with these predictions mate

  24. #344
    Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Chandigarh
    Runs
    0
    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shaz619 View Post
    So you copy and paste this quoted post from somewhere right after I posted:

    "It has already been established you have no business being in this thread barring your fetish for me hence the non-sensical behaviour through use of strawmans logic and C-level trolling, how pathetic. People behave in this way online when miserable in reality it has been proven my researchers, there there now take care of yourself bro"

    How convenient.

    And @Mendes could pull it off shows what you know about the sport or whoever it was you copied that from
    ShahKhan007 getting help from elsewhere


  25. #345
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    16,812
    Mentioned
    3490 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Afridian4Life View Post
    ShahKhan007 getting help from elsewhere



    It backfired







    Ah, so this is what it feels like

  26. #346
    Debut
    Nov 2014
    Runs
    474
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shaz619 View Post
    So you copy and paste this quoted post from somewhere right after I posted:

    "It has already been established you have no business being in this thread barring your fetish for me hence the non-sensical behaviour through use of strawmans logic and C-level trolling, how pathetic. People behave in this way online when miserable in reality it has been proven my researchers, there there now take care of yourself bro"

    How convenient.

    And @Mendes could pull it off shows what you know about the sport or whoever it was you copied that from
    So Mendes doesn't have a chance? This is exactly something which is expected from you. I guess your ********* for Mcgregor has blurred your vision of the threat that Mendes possesses against McGregor.

  27. #347
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    16,812
    Mentioned
    3490 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ShahKhan007 View Post
    So Mendes doesn't have a chance? This is exactly something which is expected from you. I guess your ********* for Mcgregor has blurred your vision of the threat that Mendes possesses against McGregor.
    Not everyone sleeps in TMT underwear and Floyd Mayweather Teddy Bear nor does their delusion cloud their mind to the point of insanity and obsession; you think :52 seconds constitutes 3 rounds in an MMA fight can't take you seriously tbh but that's with majority of your posts


    Ah, so this is what it feels like

  28. #348
    Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    Lahore, Pakistan
    Runs
    4,773
    Mentioned
    872 Post(s)
    Tagged
    13 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shaz619 View Post
    @Anchorman my dream that was specified earlier in this thread may just come true; Miesha v Jessia will be a title eliminator! should she win we'll get to see Rousey v Tate 3. These two are the Austin/Rock, Gatti/Ward, Ali/Frazier of the womens bantaweight division, a third fight will be epic and hopefully even more competitive then their previous fight.

    Aldo pulled out another fight again due to an "injury" what you reckon, legitimate? was really looking forward to UFC 189, how disappointing. Oh well look forward to Rousey's and Tate's fights which are around the corner.
    The moment that fight was announced I thought of how happy you'd be. Tate takes this easy. The McMann fight was a real eye-opener for me. I thought McMann was the clear #2 in this division but clearly I was wrong. Tate really has the heart of a champion.

    So so so disappointed that Aldo pulled out. It was legitimate but I think the fight should've be rescheduled instead of having Conor fight Chad. You should still be looking forward to UFC 189 as should Conor win the hype will go to insane levels.


    "You come at the King. You best not miss."

  29. #349
    Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    Lahore, Pakistan
    Runs
    4,773
    Mentioned
    872 Post(s)
    Tagged
    13 Thread(s)
    Just like to point out that the Women's BW division is the one I'm least interested in. However, I love the new SW division. Great fights all around.


    "You come at the King. You best not miss."

  30. #350
    Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    Lahore, Pakistan
    Runs
    4,773
    Mentioned
    872 Post(s)
    Tagged
    13 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ShahKhan007 View Post
    As usual rambling when you get embarrassed. Only a typical wannabe fight fan would call Tate vs Rousey a classic. Do you even know anything about this sport? You know how long Rousey's utter demolition lasted their last fight :52 secs and here you are asking for a rematch and terming this one sided matchup as womens equalant to Ali vs Frazer. Get your head out of the gutter and start sucking fresh air instead.
    Their last fight lasted 3 rounds and Tate gave Ronda a run for her money. However, she kept going for stupid takedowns which eventually led to her demise.

    The Ali/Frazier comparison was clearly done to accentuate the point that Ronda/Tate have a massive rivalry and Tate is the only one who seems like she can last more than a minute with Ronda which instantly makes her Rousey's biggest competition.


    "You come at the King. You best not miss."

  31. #351
    Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    Lahore, Pakistan
    Runs
    4,773
    Mentioned
    872 Post(s)
    Tagged
    13 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ShahKhan007 View Post
    So Mendes doesn't have a chance? This is exactly something which is expected from you. I guess your ********* for Mcgregor has blurred your vision of the threat that Mendes possesses against McGregor.
    You're quite a defensive fella, aren't you? Relax. Its all banter. It seems like you're young to the sport and there's no shame in that. We were all there once.

    What @shaz619 was trying to say is that the fact you said Mendes could pull it off shows your knowledge about the sport. This "pull it off" phrase is used for someone who has the odds stacked against him. It would've been more aptly used for Conor because he is going into this fight without having faced a wrestler in years and is now facing the best wrestler in the division and a top 3 FW striker who has only lost to the best FW of all time.

    As a massive Conor fan, I was VERY confident about the Aldo fight. Go back a page and you'll see that I predict McG will beat Aldo. The reason was that Aldo presented a challenge striking. That was in Conor's zone. Now Mendes provides the dual-threat of a takedown and punching power. If you watch his WEC fights, Mendes was known as the Blanket because he used to smother his opponents and was very boring. There's no reason why he cant go back to his old ways.

    As for my fight prediction, every thing that I have learned from watching MMA points to a Mendes victory, simply because he has too many ways to win. However, I have this gut-feeling that Conor is a special special guy and if he can stuff those takedowns, he will make Chad look like a fool. Just hope Conor keeps Mendes on the end of his punches, uses his reach, sprawls well. All of this will lead to one accurate punch getting through and it'd be lights out for Mini Mendes.


    "You come at the King. You best not miss."

  32. #352
    Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Chandigarh
    Runs
    0
    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    seriously @ShahKhan007 how did you come up with Tate V Ronda not worthy of being a classic. You watch all other Ronda's matches, you'll know what people mean then

  33. #353
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    16,812
    Mentioned
    3490 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Anchorman View Post
    The moment that fight was announced I thought of how happy you'd be. Tate takes this easy. The McMann fight was a real eye-opener for me. I thought McMann was the clear #2 in this division but clearly I was wrong. Tate really has the heart of a champion.

    So so so disappointed that Aldo pulled out. It was legitimate but I think the fight should've be rescheduled instead of having Conor fight Chad. You should still be looking forward to UFC 189 as should Conor win the hype will go to insane levels.
    Even I was worried about the McMann fight she's a top fighter and an Olympian, it was just incredible watching Tate compete with an Olympic Free Style wrestler on the ground. You're right she has so much heart that's her main attribute, just refuses to give up and despite Rousey's greatness just refused to give up despite the inevitable and we need to appreciate a fighter like that because people just don't realise the level Ronda is at compared to the rest. Do you think Tate is the best wrestler at bantaweight now? Anyhow don't expect Miesha to win in a rematch against rousey providing she wins the eliminator but It's the most interesting match up because the Cyborg fight is unlikely although she may try fighting at 135 in her next invictus fight. Tate/Rousey is an easy fight to promote for Dana as well, could easily headline a PPV or one of those specials on fox.

    I'll tune in to see Conor's fight and agree should have been rescheduled, it's so disappointing though I remember few months ago me you and black thunder getting so excited for it only for this injury to occur.


    Ah, so this is what it feels like

  34. #354
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    16,812
    Mentioned
    3490 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Anchorman View Post
    You're quite a defensive fella, aren't you? Relax. Its all banter. It seems like you're young to the sport and there's no shame in that. We were all there once.

    What @shaz619 was trying to say is that the fact you said Mendes could pull it off shows your knowledge about the sport. This "pull it off" phrase is used for someone who has the odds stacked against him. It would've been more aptly used for Conor because he is going into this fight without having faced a wrestler in years and is now facing the best wrestler in the division and a top 3 FW striker who has only lost to the best FW of all time.

    As a massive Conor fan, I was VERY confident about the Aldo fight. Go back a page and you'll see that I predict McG will beat Aldo. The reason was that Aldo presented a challenge striking. That was in Conor's zone. Now Mendes provides the dual-threat of a takedown and punching power. If you watch his WEC fights, Mendes was known as the Blanket because he used to smother his opponents and was very boring. There's no reason why he cant go back to his old ways.

    As for my fight prediction, every thing that I have learned from watching MMA points to a Mendes victory, simply because he has too many ways to win. However, I have this gut-feeling that Conor is a special special guy and if he can stuff those takedowns, he will make Chad look like a fool. Just hope Conor keeps Mendes on the end of his punches, uses his reach, sprawls well. All of this will lead to one accurate punch getting through and it'd be lights out for Mini Mendes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Afridian4Life View Post
    seriously @ShahKhan007 how did you come up with Tate V Ronda not worthy of being a classic. You watch all other Ronda's matches, you'll know what people mean then
    Ignore that guy he thinks :52 seconds = 3 rounds he is the real Eugene in the sports section


    Ah, so this is what it feels like

  35. #355
    Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Chandigarh
    Runs
    0
    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shaz619 View Post
    Ignore that guy he thinks :52 seconds = 3 rounds he is the real Eugene in the sports section
    I won't lose my title

  36. #356
    Debut
    Nov 2014
    Runs
    474
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Anchorman View Post
    You're quite a defensive fella, aren't you? Relax. Its all banter. It seems like you're young to the sport and there's no shame in that. We were all there once.

    What @shaz619 was trying to say is that the fact you said Mendes could pull it off shows your knowledge about the sport. This "pull it off" phrase is used for someone who has the odds stacked against him. It would've been more aptly used for Conor because he is going into this fight without having faced a wrestler in years and is now facing the best wrestler in the division and a top 3 FW striker who has only lost to the best FW of all time.

    As a massive Conor fan, I was VERY confident about the Aldo fight. Go back a page and you'll see that I predict McG will beat Aldo. The reason was that Aldo presented a challenge striking. That was in Conor's zone. Now Mendes provides the dual-threat of a takedown and punching power. If you watch his WEC fights, Mendes was known as the Blanket because he used to smother his opponents and was very boring. There's no reason why he cant go back to his old ways.

    As for my fight prediction, every thing that I have learned from watching MMA points to a Mendes victory, simply because he has too many ways to win. However, I have this gut-feeling that Conor is a special special guy and if he can stuff those takedowns, he will make Chad look like a fool. Just hope Conor keeps Mendes on the end of his punches, uses his reach, sprawls well. All of this will lead to one accurate punch getting through and it'd be lights out for Mini Mendes.
    I appreciate your opinion and knowledge of the sport but anyone who puts RouseyvTate in the same sentence as Ali vs Frazer and GattivWard needs to be mocked abd ridiculed at every opportunity. I am just doing my duty as a fight fan. As for McGregor vs Mendes I think all this talk about wrestling is over blown. McGregor has huge size and height advantage and as you know is probably the biggest featherweight in the division. Add to that his punching power plus his nimbleness on his feet and I just don't see Mendes posing much of a threat. The only fighter in this division who is and will be geniune threat to McGregor when they eventually meet is Aldo, who I also believed McGregor would have and will beat him when the bout happens.

  37. #357
    Debut
    Nov 2014
    Runs
    474
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    By the way what's your opinion on Lawler vs MacDonald. I know Lawler is dangerous and a tough cookie to beat but really hoping MacDonald can pull this through.

  38. #358
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    16,812
    Mentioned
    3490 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ShahKhan007 View Post
    I appreciate your opinion and knowledge of the sport but anyone who puts RouseyvTate in the same sentence as Ali vs Frazer and GattivWard needs to be mocked abd ridiculed at every opportunity. I am just doing my duty as a fight fan. As for McGregor vs Mendes I think all this talk about wrestling is over blown. McGregor has huge size and height advantage and as you know is probably the biggest featherweight in the division. Add to that his punching power plus his nimbleness on his feet and I just don't see Mendes posing much of a threat. The only fighter in this division who is and will be geniune threat to McGregor when they eventually meet is Aldo, who I also believed McGregor would have and will beat him when the bout happens.
    You should take your head out floyd's backside for once, Anchorman understood the context of what was said yet you are still displaying ignorance again for the guy that is slow... "The Ali/Frazier comparison was clearly done to accentuate the point that Ronda/Tate have a massive rivalry and Tate is the only one who seems like she can last more than a minute with Ronda which instantly makes her Rousey's biggest competition"

    Those who need to be ridiculed and mocked are posters that claim :52 seconds equates to 3 rounds, oh wait you humiliate yourself 100% of the time anyway and what a garbage post you should stick to being a cheer-leader for Floyd that's your duty full time and we can see the worship in your avatar. "don't see mendes posing much of a threat" "wrestling over blown" please stick to watching the cartoon network, actually continue to humour us


    Ah, so this is what it feels like

  39. #359
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    16,812
    Mentioned
    3490 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Anchorman View Post
    You're quite a defensive fella, aren't you? Relax. Its all banter. It seems like you're young to the sport and there's no shame in that. We were all there once.

    What @shaz619 was trying to say is that the fact you said Mendes could pull it off shows your knowledge about the sport. This "pull it off" phrase is used for someone who has the odds stacked against him. It would've been more aptly used for Conor because he is going into this fight without having faced a wrestler in years and is now facing the best wrestler in the division and a top 3 FW striker who has only lost to the best FW of all time.

    As a massive Conor fan, I was VERY confident about the Aldo fight. Go back a page and you'll see that I predict McG will beat Aldo. The reason was that Aldo presented a challenge striking. That was in Conor's zone. Now Mendes provides the dual-threat of a takedown and punching power. If you watch his WEC fights, Mendes was known as the Blanket because he used to smother his opponents and was very boring. There's no reason why he cant go back to his old ways.

    As for my fight prediction, every thing that I have learned from watching MMA points to a Mendes victory, simply because he has too many ways to win. However, I have this gut-feeling that Conor is a special special guy and if he can stuff those takedowns, he will make Chad look like a fool. Just hope Conor keeps Mendes on the end of his punches, uses his reach, sprawls well. All of this will lead to one accurate punch getting through and it'd be lights out for Mini Mendes.
    And another point the lack of prep given that Aldo pulled out, Conor is going to stay active and take a challenge of this magnitude when it makes more sense to wait for Aldo to get healthy yet some dimwits reckon it will be a piece of cake for Conor as if he's stepping in the cage with a journemen , irrespective of how the fight turns out it is still a tall task.


    Ah, so this is what it feels like

  40. #360
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    16,812
    Mentioned
    3490 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)
    Anchorman also a possibility that Dana could have pressured Conor into taking the fight because Aldo v Conor was the headline fight for the PPV and we all know that Conor is a draw so the buyrate will not be so bad now despite the fact that Aldo/Conor fight will not happen


    Ah, so this is what it feels like

  41. #361
    Debut
    Dec 2013
    Runs
    4,101
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shaz619 View Post
    Anchorman also a possibility that Dana could have pressured Conor into taking the fight because Aldo v Conor was the headline fight for the PPV and we all know that Conor is a draw so the buyrate will not be so bad now despite the fact that Aldo/Conor fight will not happen
    Dana/Lorenzo pressure their precious Conor?

    No way would that happen, Conor apparently wanted to carry on the card because of all the people coming from Ireland + the fight is for the interim title now and he has a better chance winning against Chad than Jose, Chad isn't coming in with a full training camp.

    If he wins the title, he will even more huge and then no questions are asked about whether he deserved a fight with Jose.

    I like Lawler a lot but I actually think Rory is going to surprise us and take that belt back to Canada, a lot of people are sleeping on him due to the last fight which I expected Lawler to actually win.

    A 5 round fight and I think this time he'll start strong and Lawler will gas towards the end

  42. #362
    Debut
    Nov 2014
    Runs
    474
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shaz619 View Post
    Anchorman also a possibility that Dana could have pressured Conor into taking the fight because Aldo v Conor was the headline fight for the PPV and we all know that Conor is a draw so the buyrate will not be so bad now despite the fact that Aldo/Conor fight will not happen
    Dana pressuring McGregor.

  43. #363
    Debut
    Nov 2014
    Runs
    474
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What a amazing fight card. Probably one of the best if not best action packed card that I have witnessed. Rory and Robbie what a war, disappointed at the end result but Robbie brought it and is the deserve champ. McGregor just too strong and accurate on his feet, people will still try to devalue McGregor's victory but the man continues to proof the naysayers wrong time and again. McGregor vs Aldo bring it baby!!!!!

  44. #364
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    16,812
    Mentioned
    3490 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ShahKhan007 View Post
    Dana pressuring McGregor.
    There is logic at least behind what was said nothing is near as ******** as :52 seconds being = three rounds you have no credibility at all in the sports section, certified Eugene


    Ah, so this is what it feels like

  45. #365
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    16,812
    Mentioned
    3490 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ShahKhan007 View Post
    What a amazing fight card. Probably one of the best if not best action packed card that I have witnessed. Rory and Robbie what a war, disappointed at the end result but Robbie brought it and is the deserve champ. McGregor just too strong and accurate on his feet, people will still try to devalue McGregor's victory but the man continues to proof the naysayers wrong time and again. McGregor vs Aldo bring it baby!!!!!
    You are one of those people, Talk about backtracking , look at this jokes previous posts in this thread

    ShahKhan007: :52 seconds = three rounds


    Ah, so this is what it feels like

  46. #366
    Debut
    Nov 2014
    Runs
    474
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shaz619 View Post
    You are one of those people, Talk about backtracking , look at this jokes previous posts in this thread

    ShahKhan007: :52 seconds = three rounds
    So do you still stand by your claim that Ali Frazer and GattiVWard is equalent to Tate vs Rousey? Or have you come to your senses yet?


  47. #367
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    16,812
    Mentioned
    3490 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ShahKhan007 View Post
    So do you still stand by your claim that Ali Frazer and GattiVWard is equalent to Tate vs Rousey? Or have you come to your senses yet?

    You can lie to people but that wasn't true Anchorman the most respected poster in this thread understood what was said ""The Ali/Frazier comparison was clearly done to accentuate the point that Ronda/Tate have a massive rivalry and Tate is the only one who seems like she can last more than a minute with Ronda which instantly makes her Rousey's biggest competition"

    Yet a mentally inept Eugene couldn't so am not surprised when this shahkhan tool thinks :52 seconds = 3 rounds in MMA what an absolute Joke before backtracking on Mcgregor, you are what they call a wikipedia MMA fan


    Ah, so this is what it feels like

  48. #368
    Debut
    Nov 2014
    Runs
    474
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I guess your still hurt by the fact that despite your claims McGregor went out there against a wrestler and did what he said he will do, finish him in two rounds. Typical hater, can never bring himself to give credit when proven wrong.

  49. #369
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    16,812
    Mentioned
    3490 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ShahKhan007 View Post
    I guess your still hurt by the fact that despite your claims McGregor went out there against a wrestler and did what he said he will do, finish him in two rounds. Typical hater, can never bring himself to give credit when proven wrong.
    Are you referring to yourself with this post of yours?

    What claims do you speak off which i made? can't even quote me so he throws words in my mouth when he knows he is wrong this guy has been trying to devalue Mcgregors opponent and has said should he win it won't be a big deal

    You are the only guy in this thread that belittled Mcgregor and played down mendes wrestling ability do you want me to quote your posts?


    Ah, so this is what it feels like

  50. #370
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    16,812
    Mentioned
    3490 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ShahKhan007 View Post
    I appreciate your opinion and knowledge of the sport but anyone who puts RouseyvTate in the same sentence as Ali vs Frazer and GattivWard needs to be mocked abd ridiculed at every opportunity. I am just doing my duty as a fight fan. As for McGregor vs Mendes I think all this talk about wrestling is over blown. McGregor has huge size and height advantage and as you know is probably the biggest featherweight in the division. Add to that his punching power plus his nimbleness on his feet and I just don't see Mendes posing much of a threat. The only fighter in this division who is and will be geniune threat to McGregor when they eventually meet is Aldo, who I also believed McGregor would have and will beat him when the bout happens.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShahKhan007 View Post
    I guess your still hurt by the fact that despite your claims McGregor went out there against a wrestler and did what he said he will do, finish him in two rounds. Typical hater, can never bring himself to give credit when proven wrong.
    what else do you expect from a backtracking Eugene that thinks :52 seconds = 3 rounds. Like I said before you are the epitome of a wikipedia fan that pretends to know everything about MMA before humiliating himself in threads like these


    Ah, so this is what it feels like

  51. #371
    Debut
    Dec 2013
    Runs
    4,101
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It was a solid card, as expected, a lot fighters matched up well.

    Stoppage was poor though, a title fight and Herb shows why he isn't the best and in fact one of the most overrated refs in the business, if that was Conor in that situation no way would he have stopped it.

    Lawler vs Rory was brutal.

    Aldo is just on another level, Conor would still get smashed.

    An awful gameplan from Mendes too, just stand in front of him... not what usually the Alpha Male camp does.

  52. #372
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    16,812
    Mentioned
    3490 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)
    @ShahKhan007 Exposed for the pretender he is . Has ran off again like his favourite fighter Floyd after posting drivel and contradicting himself before spewing rubbish as usual; not come across a poster that is so mentally inept and out of touch with life itself. I would pay for your bills if you were admitted in a mental asylum.


    Ah, so this is what it feels like

  53. #373
    Debut
    Nov 2014
    Runs
    474
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shaz619 View Post
    @ShahKhan007 Exposed for the pretender he is . Has ran off again like his favourite fighter Floyd after posting drivel and contradicting himself before spewing rubbish as usual; not come across a poster that is so mentally inept and out of touch with life itself. I would pay for your bills if you were admitted in a mental asylum.
    Typical ******** Aldo fan. Can't digest the fact that that McGregor continues to answer all questions asks of him so to comfort yourself you resort to childish jibberish

  54. #374
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    16,812
    Mentioned
    3490 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ShahKhan007 View Post
    Typical ******** Aldo fan. Can't digest the fact that that McGregor continues to answer all questions asks of him so to comfort yourself you resort to childish jibberish
    I wasn't the one who never gave Mcgregor a chance you claimed Mendes wrestling is overated before claiming he has a chance to defeat Mcgregor then back tracking and claiming Mcgregor did well to defeat a wrestler see post 370 people this clown has been exposed, not surprised from a dim wit that thinks :52 seconds = 3 rounds.

    Watch this Floyd ****** use strawman to defend his mentally inept position, typical Eugene


    Ah, so this is what it feels like

  55. #375
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    16,812
    Mentioned
    3490 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)


    Ah, so this is what it feels like

  56. #376
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    16,812
    Mentioned
    3490 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)
    Ronda Rousey wins the ESPY best fighter award and had some rather interesting things to say after her win



    Ah, so this is what it feels like

  57. #377
    Debut
    Nov 2014
    Runs
    474
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shaz619 View Post
    Ronda Rousey wins the ESPY best fighter award and had some rather interesting things to say after her win
    What a joke. Serena Williams has won the Wimbledon, French Open, Aussie Open, US open and in the process becomes the best female tennis player ever and yet they not only do they give the best fighter award to Rousey (fair decision) but also the best female athlete award is given to her over Serena. Too bad Serena isn't white. I know Rousey ******* who claim her fights are on the same level as Ali vs Frazer and GattivWard will defend this blatant race based decision but its there for all to see.

  58. #378
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    16,812
    Mentioned
    3490 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ShahKhan007 View Post
    What a joke. Serena Williams has won the Wimbledon, French Open, Aussie Open, US open and in the process becomes the best female tennis player ever and yet they not only do they give the best fighter award to Rousey (fair decision) but also the best female athlete award is given to her over Serena. Too bad Serena isn't white. I know Rousey ******* who claim her fights are on the same level as Ali vs Frazer and GattivWard will defend this blatant race based decision but its there for all to see.
    You are the only FanTard that never understood this """The Ali/Frazier comparison was clearly done to accentuate the point that Ronda/Tate have a massive rivalry and Tate is the only one who seems like she can last more than a minute with Ronda which instantly makes her Rousey's biggest competition"""

    The guy that claimed 3 rounds in MMA = 52 seconds

    And that Andre Berto has 30 KO wins

    Am sorry but no one can take you seriously anymore

    Nice to see you burning after your Cherry Picking Master was humiliated by Ronda Rousey


    Ah, so this is what it feels like

  59. #379
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    16,812
    Mentioned
    3490 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)
    @ShahKhan007 so how do you justify Floyd even being nominated? For disgracing the sport in the fight of the century and throwing around names like Berto and Mayfield for his 49th fight? your bum must be burning right now, your master was humiliated by Ronda


    Ah, so this is what it feels like

  60. #380
    Debut
    Nov 2014
    Runs
    474
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shaz619 View Post
    You are the only FanTard that never understood this """The Ali/Frazier comparison was clearly done to accentuate the point that Ronda/Tate have a massive rivalry and Tate is the only one who seems like she can last more than a minute with Ronda which instantly makes her Rousey's biggest competition"""

    The guy that claimed 3 rounds in MMA = 52 seconds

    And that Andre Berto has 30 KO wins

    Am sorry but no one can take you seriously anymore

    Nice to see you burning after your Cherry Picking Master was humiliated by Ronda Rousey
    You are such typical Rousey ******. When you don't have an argument you resort pulling out the feminist card and playing the victim. Rousey is fine hanging out with Mike Tyson but she has a problem with Mayweather lol. I like to hear what you a feminist apologist have to say to that?

  61. #381
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    16,812
    Mentioned
    3490 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ShahKhan007 View Post
    You are such typical Rousey ******. When you don't have an argument you resort pulling out the feminist card and playing the victim. Rousey is fine hanging out with Mike Tyson but she has a problem with Mayweather lol. I like to hear what you a feminist apologist have to say to that?
    You created this argument which included low grade garbage perhaps because you are angry for some reason I merely posted a pic of Rousey and a Video of her humiliating MoneyMayweather before pointing out your lack of credibility in the sports section, there there now don't cry because your master was embarrassed


    Ah, so this is what it feels like

  62. #382
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    16,812
    Mentioned
    3490 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)
    @ShahKhan007

    Did Master Floyd not get the award for best fighter? Was he humiliated by Ronda Rousey?





    Ah, so this is what it feels like

  63. #383
    Debut
    Nov 2014
    Runs
    474
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shaz619 View Post
    You created this argument which included low grade garbage perhaps because you are angry for some reason I merely posted a pic of Rousey and a Video of her humiliating MoneyMayweather before pointing out your lack of credibility in the sports section, there there now don't cry because your master was embarrassed
    Winning an ESPY does not mean Rousey is at the same level as Ali or Frazer or her fights are like GattivWard. Please don't get over excited and make a fool of yourself.

  64. #384
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    16,812
    Mentioned
    3490 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ShahKhan007 View Post
    Winning an ESPY does not mean Rousey is at the same level as Ali or Frazer or her fights are like GattivWard. Please don't get over excited and make a fool of yourself.
    I didn't say they are on the same level though, again Fantard chooses to ignore and throw words in my mouth so if you are that slow I'll remind you again:

    "The Ali/Frazier, Gatti/Ward comparison was clearly done to accentuate the point that Ronda/Tate have a massive rivalry and Tate is the only one who seems like she can last more than a minute with Ronda which instantly makes her Rousey's biggest competition"

    The only one who is a Fool is you, you're already so popular for being a clown in the boxing thread as posters are repeatedly owning you never mind UFC thread

    Andre Berto has 30 KO's?

    3 Rounds in MMA = 52 seconds

    What an Embarrassment. Keep to cheerleading for Floyd.


    Ah, so this is what it feels like

  65. #385
    Debut
    Nov 2014
    Runs
    474
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shaz619 View Post
    I didn't say they are on the same level though, again Fantard chooses to ignore and throw words in my mouth so if you are that slow I'll remind you again:

    "The Ali/Frazier, Gatti/Ward comparison was clearly done to accentuate the point that Ronda/Tate have a massive rivalry and Tate is the only one who seems like she can last more than a minute with Ronda which instantly makes her Rousey's biggest competition"

    The only one who is a Fool is you, you're already so popular for being a clown in the boxing thread as posters are repeatedly owning you never mind UFC thread

    Andre Berto has 30 KO's?

    3 Rounds in MMA = 52 seconds

    What an Embarrassment. Keep to cheerleading for Floyd.
    Why do you Rousey ******* alway have to pull out the feminist card and play the victim whenever someone shuts you down hyping Rousey up to same level as the greats of boxing like Ali and Frazer???? Ronda Rousey might be a great female fighter but her fights are nowhere near AlivFrazer or GattivWard no matter how you worded or try to justify it.

  66. #386
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    16,812
    Mentioned
    3490 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ShahKhan007 View Post
    Why do you Rousey ******* alway have to pull out the feminist card and play the victim whenever someone shuts you down hyping Rousey up to same level as the greats of boxing like Ali and Frazer???? Ronda Rousey might be a great female fighter but her fights are nowhere near AlivFrazer or GattivWard no matter how you worded or try to justify it.
    Again I don't think you understood the post or are you that thick? am not surprised considering your great analysis on Andre Berto's Knockout Ratio and the the number of seconds which equate to 3 rounds in MMA, again just in case you missed this post:

    I didn't say they are on the same level though, again Fantard chooses to ignore and throw words in my mouth so if you are that slow I'll remind you again:

    "The Ali/Frazier, Gatti/Ward comparison was clearly done to accentuate the point that Ronda/Tate have a massive rivalry and Tate is the only one who seems like she can last more than a minute with Ronda which instantly makes her Rousey's biggest competition"

    The only one who is a Fool is you, you're already so popular for being a clown in the boxing thread as posters are repeatedly owning you never mind UFC thread

    Andre Berto has 30 KO's?

    3 Rounds in MMA = 52 seconds

    What an Embarrassment. Keep to cheerleading for Floyd.


    Somebody is burning real bad after their Master was humiliated by Rousey whilst not winning the award



    Ah, so this is what it feels like

  67. #387
    Debut
    Mar 2015
    Venue
    Purgatorio
    Runs
    807
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

  68. #388
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    16,812
    Mentioned
    3490 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by honeybadger View Post
    what a legend. Imagine Vince Mchmahon did the same @Anchorman

    Also guys, Miesha Tate is going to fight tomorrow. She has also expressed an interest in fighting Cyborg at 140 if Rousey isn't willing to take on the challenge; this is off course providing Tate can win tomorrow.


    Ah, so this is what it feels like

  69. #389
    Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Chandigarh
    Runs
    0
    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    @shaz619 @Anchorman

    check this out

    He's a 5'11" dude calling himself 6'2" in UFC, which is sad. I'm 6'2"/6'3" natty (without exagerrations unlike CM Punk" and I think I could bust a good nut inside Punks head. I lol at manlets like him everyday.

  70. #390
    Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    Lahore, Pakistan
    Runs
    4,773
    Mentioned
    872 Post(s)
    Tagged
    13 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shaz619 View Post
    what a legend. Imagine Vince Mchmahon did the same @Anchorman

    Also guys, Miesha Tate is going to fight tomorrow. She has also expressed an interest in fighting Cyborg at 140 if Rousey isn't willing to take on the challenge; this is off course providing Tate can win tomorrow.
    I have honestly had it with Dana. The guy is a hypocrite of the highest order. Firing Stitch for comments that were harmless yet he still has Rogan doing commentary for him when he's openly asking Bellator to take advantage of this deal and poach fighters from the UFC.

    Tate is on another level. If she doesn't have an off day then she will dispatch Eye with ease. A fight with Cyborg should be on the cards next.


    "You come at the King. You best not miss."

  71. #391
    Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    Lahore, Pakistan
    Runs
    4,773
    Mentioned
    872 Post(s)
    Tagged
    13 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Afridian4Life View Post
    @shaz619 @Anchorman

    check this out
    Who said this?


    "You come at the King. You best not miss."

  72. #392
    Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Chandigarh
    Runs
    0
    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Anchorman View Post
    Who said this?
    Punk, its not made up. Its official in UFC

  73. #393
    Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Chandigarh
    Runs
    0
    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

  74. #394
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    16,812
    Mentioned
    3490 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Anchorman View Post
    I have honestly had it with Dana. The guy is a hypocrite of the highest order. Firing Stitch for comments that were harmless yet he still has Rogan doing commentary for him when he's openly asking Bellator to take advantage of this deal and poach fighters from the UFC.

    Tate is on another level. If she doesn't have an off day then she will dispatch Eye with ease. A fight with Cyborg should be on the cards next.
    Beat Eye quiet emphatically in the end; her striking was very impressive. Her chin is made out of iron but Tate needs to move her head more, gets hit too much. Was totally dominant though. Tate v Rousey 3 confirmed pretty much! Not sure if she will fight Cyborg before though; assume she will face Rousey first.


    Ah, so this is what it feels like

  75. #395
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    16,812
    Mentioned
    3490 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Afridian4Life View Post
    What the hell is he talking about; don't have 45min to spare for quitter. What is he saying? either am going to knock someone out or get knocked out blah blah am going to fight when am ready etc AJ Lee is still great fun


    Ah, so this is what it feels like

  76. #396
    Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Chandigarh
    Runs
    0
    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shaz619 View Post
    What the hell is he talking about; don't have 45min to spare for quitter. What is he saying? either am going to knock someone out or get knocked out blah blah am going to fight when am ready etc AJ Lee is still great fun
    best way to listen such interviews is to convert them into mp3 and listen to them while going to university or work

  77. #397
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    16,812
    Mentioned
    3490 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Afridian4Life View Post
    best way to listen such interviews is to convert them into mp3 and listen to them while going to university or work
    Do you really do that LOOL Can imagine you going to work/uni to this "It’s all about the game and how you play it, all about steph and whether you can marry it. All about burials and who’s gonna make it. I am the shovel, you don’t wanna play me"


    Ah, so this is what it feels like

  78. #398
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    16,812
    Mentioned
    3490 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)
    Ronda absolutely destroyed Beth, her improvement after each fight she has is shocking. Her striking was brilliant, speed, power and precision. Emotional tribute to Piper after the fight


    Ah, so this is what it feels like

  79. #399
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    16,812
    Mentioned
    3490 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)
    @Anchorman you know anything about Holly Holm? she's the next opponent for Rousey, did a search on her; has an incredible boxing record goodness me but not sure how she'll fare in the Octagon. Has fought a few times in the UFC already, I'd have thought Tate was next for Rousey. Maybe Dana is saving that fight for a bigger event.


    Ah, so this is what it feels like

  80. #400
    Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    Lahore, Pakistan
    Runs
    4,773
    Mentioned
    872 Post(s)
    Tagged
    13 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shaz619 View Post
    @Anchorman you know anything about Holly Holm? she's the next opponent for Rousey, did a search on her; has an incredible boxing record goodness me but not sure how she'll fare in the Octagon. Has fought a few times in the UFC already, I'd have thought Tate was next for Rousey. Maybe Dana is saving that fight for a bigger event.
    Holm is actually a tougher fight for Rousey stylistically. She has an incredible boxing record but that hasn't translated really well into the UFC tbh. Her boxing looks nothing special but her kicks are amazing. I'm not sure how she'll do in the clinch but she's lanky and may survive.

    The best thing she has shown in her UFC fights is the ability to stay out of range and using her reach to keep her opponents at kicking range. She's very patient and you can see that her experience shine through in that aspect. This is a good fight to make because at the end of the day, unlike Correia (who was a can), Holm is a legit competitor for Rousey. Maybe she can also rant off about how this was a boxing vs MMA fight and this is what she'll do to Floyd.


    "You come at the King. You best not miss."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •