Debut
    Jan 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Uzi View Post
    He's no hack. I would put him second behind Gilchrist as a keeper-batsman. Great batsman.
    This might be the most baseless and nonsensical comment in the history of PP...

Debut
    Jan 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    758 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

"Just give me three chances as an Opener" : Kamran Akmal

Quote Originally Posted by Uzi View Post
    For me one of the great keeper batsmen in world cricket. He is a dead cert for an opening slot, well he should be anyway.

He's a hack he averages 26 with the bat and he gets out the same way almost every match he isn't a great WK bat at all if he was a s good as Dhoni with the bat even then I wouldn't excuse his keeping he should never play for Pakistan again

Debut
    Oct 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    377 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    He's really improved as a keeper. Didn't see him drop a catch or make any errors during his comeback. Only problem was his batting and now that has improved and he's in form there.

We are missing out on him

Debut
    Jan 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    758 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bullet Drive View Post
    He's really improved as a keeper. Didn't see him drop a catch or make any errors during his comeback. Only problem was his batting and now that has improved and he's in form there.

We are missing out on him

Have you forgot his reputation for being involved in team politics and creating factions also he is a fixer :Sydney :Butt

Debut
    Aug 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Akmal gang and their chamchas are desperate to once again take over our team #nomoreakmals

Umar can stay in ODI and T20 but a big NO to the rest of the gang.

Debut
    Feb 2006
    Runs
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    He lost his place in the side primarily due to his keeping. Yet he insists on talking about what he can do with the bat. He has no shame, drops 90 catches for Pakistan and insists on coming back into the team because of his batting. Why? So that he can drop 100 plus catches for Pakistan before retirement??

Sorry no need. His career would have been terminated after that disgraceful effort in Sydney.

Sent from my SGH-T999V using Tapatalk

Debut
    Dec 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can see Kamran Akmal being in the WT20 to be honest, I think they will go for a full time wicket keeper but just hope they keep Umar Akmal in the team too.

And his return was very good in the wicket keeping department, it was his batting which was horrible. His last 5 innings - 21 0 2 81 13

81 + 13 were against Ireland, the 81 was a good innings because Pakistan would have lost to Ireland.

In the champions trophy though he failed and was dropped 21 0 2

And so did Shoaib Malik 17 8 0

Anyway I can see Kamran Akmal coming back and playing in the WT20 but he likely will be at 6/7, Shezad & Kamran to open though would be interesting.
    Last edited by Jabo; 24th January 2014 at 04:58.

Debut
    Apr 2010
    Venue
    221B Baker Street
    Runs
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    No wonder he didn't think it was fair on Umar Akmal to WK. What a opportunist ignoranace.

"When You Have Eliminated The Impossible, Whatever Remains, However Improbable, Must Be The Truth!

Debut
    Jan 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All the runs Akmal has scored in his career will be less than the amount of runs he has cost Pakistan with dropped catches, missed stumpings/ run outs and fumbles behind the stumps...

Debut
    Jun 2005
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What wicket keeping improvements he has done in this time to deserve a call back ? the opener slot should be good without him and his keeping does not deserve a call back.

Debut
    Dec 2004
    Venue
    London
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Probably the most naturally gifted keeper the world has ever seen.

Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    Hong Kong
    Runs
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    No.He already got more than enough chances.

Sehwag and Steyn are the Best.

Debut
    Jan 2009
    Venue
    Germany
    Runs
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    So he will probably get his desired 3 chances !!!!

Bad day for Pakistan cricket though ....

Debut
    Nov 2012
    Venue
    lahore
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Selectors listened to his begging. I expect nothing from him.

Debut
    Sep 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Watch them not play him as an opener.
    Just to make it even worse.

Debut
    Oct 2010
    Venue
    Hemel/Coventry
    Runs
    Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hope he plays high up in the t20 world cup

Debut
    Apr 2005
    Runs
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I like how most people say 'give me one chance, just one chance, I will bat anywhere the team needs me', but Kamran says, after years or genuine hurt and torment to Pakistani fans ''just give me 3 chances and that too in my preferred batting position'. He's blatantly pre-planning his excuses when his exact demands aren't met! The worst bit is that the selectors actually listen to his rubbish.

Let's just say for a second that there is no one in domestic cricket capable of hitting shots (it's not true but lets just say it for arguments sake), why do the selectors not turn to Misbah? In the recent odi series against Lanka, Misbah came in with the team needing acceleration. He demonstrated why he is probably one of the cleanest hitters in world cricket. No slogs, purely timed 6s. Now who in their right mind would chose Kamran over Misbah? I guess you could say the Pakistanis selectors would, but they aren't exactly sane.
    Last edited by Usman; 14th February 2014 at 22:25.

Debut
    Oct 2010
    Venue
    Hemel/Coventry
    Runs
    Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hasn't even done well in domestic but don't wanna call up rizwan for pressure tournament and takes some burden of umar akmal

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    5997 Post(s)
    Tagged
    37 Thread(s)
    Always has been quality as an opener. His drives through the cover are fantastic.

Debut
    Jun 2013
    Venue
    Garhwal Kingdom
    Runs
    Mentioned
    323 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    These two Akmal brothers are pure batting talents. Need to be given a longer run, specially when the others you have are nothing special.

Debut
    Oct 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    17 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Electron View Post
    These two Akmal brothers are pure batting talents. Need to be given a longer run, specially when the others you have are nothing special.
    I dont mind kamran playing as a batsman but he should never ever wear keeping gloves in crucial matches.

" It is true, Pakistan cricket is not defined by planning, it is not defined by team work and it is not defined by an entire match. It is defined by moments, moments of inspiration, moments of magic, moments when the unsung become the sung, when the world starts rotating in the opposite direction, when the abnormal becomes the normal, when delusion becomes logic – it is when the stars align. "

Debut
    Jan 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    758 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Kami should be kept away from the gloves in SC conditions he could've been like Anwar in ODIS for us

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Debut
    May 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    I dont want him anywhere near the ODI side. Rubbish player.

Here are his stats as an opener.
    http://stats.espncricinfo.com/ci/eng...s;type=batting

An average of 26
    Last edited by Fahdi; 17th March 2014 at 16:37.

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    5997 Post(s)
    Tagged
    37 Thread(s)
    Still a better opener than most of the ones we have tried in the last decade.

Debut
    Jun 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Can't stand the guy but he's looked top drawer against kiwis today.

Debut
    Dec 2009
    Venue
    Dubai
    Runs
    Mentioned
    395 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    He played great in the Warm Up matches in the last T20 World Cup.

And then went missing for the entire tournament.

I am not keeping my hopes high.

Just a warm up match.

And I get so high.. And I just can't feel it....

Debut
    May 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    Still a better opener than most of the ones we have tried in the last decade.
    Better than who? Sharjeel and Farhat perhaps. Hafeez and Shehzad are both better then him. So was Nasir until he completely lost it. Salman Butt was better. Heck even Shahzaib Hassan has better stats.

I am talking about ODIs just to be clear.

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    5997 Post(s)
    Tagged
    37 Thread(s)
    Kamran is and was better than Sharjeel, Farhat, Yasir Hameed and Shahzaib. I reckon that covers the majority of openers that we have tried in the last decade or so.

Butt, Shehzad and Jamshed are the only 3 that are better.

Debut
    Apr 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4652 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    In t20's kamran has always been a dangerous opener for us, rubbish in other formats.

Ah, so this is what it feels like

Debut
    Jun 2008
    Runs
    Mentioned
    359 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    So passed 1 out of 1. 2 more left

Pakistan Zindabad!

Debut
    Sep 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Adil_94 View Post
    Kami should be kept away from the gloves in SC conditions he could've been like Anwar in ODIS for us

Yea Kamran is too good an opener to keep. He has stats only tendulkar can beat..
    Last edited by waleed88; 17th March 2014 at 22:26.

Debut
    Sep 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Electron View Post
    What a talent Kamran Akmal is. A glorified slogger with zero cricketing sense. Overweight. Ageing. Made us a laughing stock on the world stage. What else has he left to prove? Lets just give him a glorified run so that he ends his career on a high making Pakistan a minnow in that process.

Debut
    Sep 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shaz619 View Post
    In t20's kamran has always been a dangerous opener for us, rubbish in other formats.
    Kamran akmal is rubbish.

Debut
    Jan 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    758 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Re: "Just give me three chances as an Opener" : Kamran Akmal

Quote Originally Posted by waleed88 View Post
    Yea Kamran is too good an opener to keep. He has stats only tendulkar can beat..
    Hahaha I'm saying he could've he has underachieved with the batting talent he has he couldve been a great FTB opener for us

Debut
    Mar 2014
    Venue
    Rawalpindi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    he should open in t20 and odi, would be a good partnership with tuktuk shehzad.

Debut
    Dec 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Kami will partner Shehzad.

Sharjeel is not up to international standard yet, needs to go back to domestics and work on it.

But Kami did this to us last T20 WC where he delivered in warm up and was vile to watch in the tourney.

Debut
    Dec 2005
    Venue
    Sharjah, U.A.E
    Runs
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by waleed88 View Post
    What a talent Kamran Akmal is. A glorified slogger with zero cricketing sense. Overweight. Ageing. Made us a laughing stock on the world stage. What else has he left to prove? Lets just give him a glorified run so that he ends his career on a high making Pakistan a minnow in that process.
    Did you watch him bat today? I dont think it is fair to single Kamran out since Sharjeel isn't exactly setting the world alight as an opener anyway. Kamran is our best T20I opener and the times he has played scintillating knocks at the top, has made sure we are on the front foot from the word go

Quote Originally Posted by menace2society
    Kami will partner Shehzad.

Sharjeel is not up to international standard yet, needs to go back to domestics and work on it.

But Kami did this to us last T20 WC where he delivered in warm up and was vile to watch in the tourney.
    Batted at number 7 for the whole tourney. After the kind of success he has had opening the batting, to send him down as a finisher was a bit harsh on the lad

Debut
    Aug 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I believe your 3 chances are up Mr. Eternal Failure. 48 runs @ 16, SR 90. Tried and tested failure indeed.

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    5997 Post(s)
    Tagged
    37 Thread(s)
    One of them was a run out.

Technically 2 chances.

Debut
    Jan 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    rubbish as expected

If pakistan cricket is to move forward they need to stop going back

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I consider the aussie game a success, he played well to support his brother.

One runout, deserves a couple of more runs (pun intended)

Debut
    Sep 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One of them was a run out.

Technically 2 chances.
    Not really.. He choked it was the pressure that got to him. It was all his fault.

Debut
    Jul 2012
    Venue
    GanGsta Land
    Runs
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fixer ...kick him out please ... give chance to rizwan

I am going to name my son "Intikhab Alam" so that he will never lose his job.

Debut
    Aug 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lara400 View Post
    I consider the aussie game a success, he played well to support his brother.

One runout, deserves a couple of more runs (pun intended)
    He will obviously get them the way the squad has been selected. He'll always remain a failure though.

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Casablanca
    Runs
    Mentioned
    522 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

3 chances up ;)
    Now whats the plan ahead? Lol

Debut
    Sep 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Usman Chadda View Post
    Did you watch him bat today? I dont think it is fair to single Kamran out since Sharjeel isn't exactly setting the world alight as an opener anyway. Kamran is our best T20I opener and the times he has played scintillating knocks at the top, has made sure we are on the front foot from the word go

Batted at number 7 for the whole tourney. After the kind of success he has had opening the batting, to send him down as a finisher was a bit harsh on the lad
    Your beloved Kamran Akmal has been tried everywhere from no.1 to no.7 in all formats from 2005.

If you have any doubts about his batting ability. He played as an opener vs England in the series in England 2006. He opened and did nothing of note in that whole series. Not to mention his dropped catches which are the source of his reputation

According to alot of the posters here kamran was in his prime back then. He himself said he is not an opener and cannot open in test matches.

Now don't give me the example of gilchrist didn't open in test matches either.. They had the best openers of their generation back then.

Back then we had a shortage of openers and Kamran was tried as an opener and still failed..

Did you know he failed in the whole VB series in 2004 after scoring a 100 vs West Indies in Australia..

Debut
    Aug 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zabalestmsm View Post
    3 chances up ;)
    Now whats the plan ahead? Lol
    Like always 3 more are needed !

Debut
    Mar 2009
    Venue
    UK England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was looking for this thread when he got out. Bye bye Kamran!

Listen to your parents. Love them and respect them. Do not ever disobey or be rude to them

Debut
    Jul 2012
    Venue
    GanGsta Land
    Runs
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sharjeel should be given chance in the next match and umer should keep.

I am going to name my son "Intikhab Alam" so that he will never lose his job.

Debut
    Sep 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sharjeel is a youngster. Kamran was given his full quota of chances as a youngster and he rewarded us with good performances.

Now its the same faith we must give on to other youngsters. The team needs to move on. A youngster is 20 times better in t20s than a known ttf.

Because you can't predict what that youngster will give you. And the element of surprise is what gives the team an added advantage.

Something Kamran will never bring..

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Venue
    Dubai
    Runs
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Overall, his comeback hasnt been that great !

Hasnt made any impact !

Shahid Afridi - It's not about winning or losing the game. IT's ABOUT GETTING OUT !

Debut
    Feb 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Kamran Akmal's only redeeming factor is his strike rate and now even his strike rate is not good.

Debut
    Jun 2011
    Venue
    Kashmir
    Runs
    Mentioned
    248 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Extreme Pace View Post
    give me 3 ICC tournaments more

New Era of Team Pakistan

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    First one was for practice and the one with BD doesnt count. So he is left with 2 more chances at least.

Technically his average is 48 now

Debut
    Aug 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Extreme Pace View Post
    I think he'll ask 3 more years in the team now

Hammad Azam - Remember the name !

Debut
    Nov 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    That's 3 chances Kami, now get the hell out! He is the most over rated and useless cricketer to ever represent Pakistan! Pathetic!

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    5997 Post(s)
    Tagged
    37 Thread(s)
    Didn't know run-outs count against you as well

Debut
    Aug 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Didn't know run-outs count against you as well
    he'll probably play the whole tournament and yet his fans will cry about not enough chances !

mark my words !

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    5997 Post(s)
    Tagged
    37 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by farazaidi View Post
    he'll probably play the whole tournament and yet his fans will cry about not enough chances !

mark my words !
    He asked for 3, give him 3.

I believe his clause didn't include run outs.

We need to play this game fairly so there's no complaints from any party.

If he fails tomorrow, he'd should make way for Sharjeel in the semis.

Debut
    Aug 2011
    Venue
    Near Southall. But not as desified.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He was brought back in as a hard hitting strokemaker at the top of the order. Haven't really seen a great deal of that.

Half the problem I feel is that he isn't an opener domestically these days. Perhaps the problem is he's hedging his bets because of the form of the likes of Hafeez, Malik and Maqsood whereas Shehzad is more comfortable in his role because...he's been part of the revolution post CT.

It's not the failures, the heartbreak or the losses that hurt. It's the hope.

Debut
    Dec 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I find this statement puzzling, why three chances and not just one, isn't that what the usual statement? Maybe it was in some context.

Debut
    Aug 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol, just wait when its all over. You'll get long essays from MRSN describing how elegant and beautiful Kamran looked in 31 he got against Australia. That fellow once defended an innings of 11 runs from Kami Bradman

Debut
    Jun 2013
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    744 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

What ** is this ?

It's not under the player's discretion to decide how many chances he gets, it's the authorities who deem that right upon the player.

Heck he's been given 100s of chances, yet he's failed 70% of them.

Politics trumps intelligence (pun intended).

Debut
    Mar 2010
    Venue
    US
    Runs
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If Kamran fails tomorrow, he needs to be dropped for good. Big game for him tomorrow.

Debut
    Nov 2007
    Runs
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Id be surprised if does anything special in this tournament.

Last tournament for him. Even someone like Imran Nazir would have added more value than him in the team.

Debut
    Oct 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    17 Thread(s)
    Now go home you loser!

" It is true, Pakistan cricket is not defined by planning, it is not defined by team work and it is not defined by an entire match. It is defined by moments, moments of inspiration, moments of magic, moments when the unsung become the sung, when the world starts rotating in the opposite direction, when the abnormal becomes the normal, when delusion becomes logic – it is when the stars align. "

Debut
    Aug 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still not up right ?

Debut
    Jun 2001
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1625 Post(s)
    Tagged
    27 Thread(s)
    Kamran Akmal in this tournament - 8, 31, 9 and 0. A total of 48 runs at a strike rate of 85

Debut
    Aug 2010
    Venue
    Toronto/Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Highly overrated batting.

Show a little bit of moderation, in both denouncement and praise.

Debut
    Jun 2011
    Venue
    Kashmir
    Runs
    Mentioned
    248 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    he is useless what does he bring in team ? nothing Umar Akmal can keep easily and a specialist opener could have been used , he is nothing against decent bowlers

New Era of Team Pakistan

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Milegaye chances... next he will say I need 3 more as this was too much pressure!

No.1 Fan of Mohammad Irfan!

Debut
    Jun 2013
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    4 chances given, failed in 3 moderate success in 1...

Debut
    Jan 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    539 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    4 Strikes and you are out. Absolute failure apart from some support in Aus which Ahmed could have provided if he had Sharjeel by his side.

Hope this hack and malik never show themselves in a Pak kit again

Debut
    Sep 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1861 Post(s)
    Tagged
    12 Thread(s)
    DROP! Infact, he needs to retire. But we all know somehow he will make his way back. same story.

Debut
    Feb 2007
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Its not akmal fault, the board and selectors are a disgrace. It very disappointing from them. Really unfair on the players who deserve a chance.

Debut
    Jan 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    surprise surprise

If pakistan cricket is to move forward they need to stop going back

Debut
    Jan 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    758 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Yeah epic fail by Kamran in this tournament shouldn't be in the side after this

Debut
    Dec 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Ab ainda apni sohni shakal naa dikhaye ga.

Debut
    Aug 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Umar akmal was doing very good with the gloves.

I just dont understand why kami was needed.

Debut
    Sep 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Kamran and Malik will bottle. Like I said a long time ago.