Instagram


The Cricket Paper

Sohail Speaks Yasir's Blog Fazeer's Focus

User Tag List

Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 560 of 2049
  1. #481
    Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    70,826
    Mentioned
    3915 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    He's different to Hafeez but similar in what he brings to the table.

    An okay Test batsman (better than Hafeez) and an okay Test bowler (won't call him better than Hafeez because we haven't seen how he will operate as a lone spinner. He hardly gets to bowl because of Ajmal and Rehman and still manages to do a decent job. I remember him taking wickets on day 1 in Jo'burg in 2013 when Ajmal was struggling. Him taking 5 fers and 6 fers as a lone spinner is not out of question at all).

    As an LOI batsman, he can be on par with Hafeez as a batsman but I doubt if he will be as good a bowler.

  2. #482
    Debut
    Feb 2012
    Venue
    Mississauga, Canada
    Runs
    27,396
    Mentioned
    847 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    He's different to Hafeez but similar in what he brings to the table.

    An okay Test batsman (better than Hafeez) and an okay Test bowler (won't call him better than Hafeez because we haven't seen how he will operate as a lone spinner. He hardly gets to bowl because of Ajmal and Rehman and still manages to do a decent job. I remember him taking wickets on day 1 in Jo'burg in 2013 when Ajmal was struggling. Him taking 5 fers and 6 fers as a lone spinner is not out of question at all).

    As an LOI batsman, he can be on par with Hafeez as a batsman but I doubt if he will be as good a bowler.
    Finally, some sense. Hafeez may or may not takes fifers but since he won't get the chance, Moeen is better.


    لَا إِلٰهَ إِلَّا الله مُحَمَّدٌ رَسُولُ الله

  3. #483
    Debut
    Mar 2012
    Runs
    2,379
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Haroon786 View Post
    Whether he likes it or not @Mamoon you're in the wrong yet again.
    not the first time

  4. #484
    Debut
    Jul 2013
    Runs
    1,067
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Part timer but better figures then Swann and against India.....

    India tried to attack him they got out.
    India tried to defend they got out.
    Now they are going to be positive........it will be harder in the next match for him.
    He should have done enough to be picked for the next one.....

  5. #485
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    23,010
    Mentioned
    4254 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    Great stuff from Moeen, he is still a work in progress and can only get better and better. Great prospect for England.


    Ah, so this is what it feels like

  6. #486
    Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    70,826
    Mentioned
    3915 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    bhai allowing cheating, how is that okay?

    And if other players saw him as inspiration, his greatness would rub onto them and they wouldn't cheat.

  7. #487
    Debut
    Dec 2009
    Runs
    10,860
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bilal7 View Post
    This thread, the Amla thread, the Junaid thread, the Anderson thread, Gaza thread. I wonder how many threads one person can keep posting garbage in? And getting owned in most of them afterwards.
    Agreed, I see the same negative garbage from the same person in every other thread I read. Wonder when he'll learn.


    Moeen & Root: The future of English Cricket.

  8. #488
    Debut
    Oct 2010
    Runs
    26,618
    Mentioned
    336 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    well done to Moeen for the 6fer. Pretty much filled the gap of 3rd and 4th bowler.

  9. #489
    Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    70,826
    Mentioned
    3915 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    If garbage is:

    1) Calling Anderson a world class bowler.

    2) Calling Junaid average and the next Gul.

    3) Imploring Pakistanis to show some heart for fellow Pakistanis as well and the way they are discriminated (Ahmadis).

    4) Criticizing Amla the captain for letting his players cheat.

    If this is garbage, I'm happy to be a garbage person.

  10. #490
    Debut
    Jan 2014
    Runs
    7,731
    Mentioned
    536 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shaz619 View Post
    Just shut up you attention seeking drama queen i refuse to accept that you can be so stupid or maybe you really are this dumb, this troll just wants his daily dose of virtual attention hence the need for this ****** fit like post trying his best to begg it off all of us.
    shaz I didn't know you were hilarious in the cric section too

  11. #491
    Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    70,826
    Mentioned
    3915 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Straight_Drive View Post
    Mamoon bhai is one of the most sensible posters here ,although he keeps calling me a fan boy , that Gaza post was epic....keep up the good work
    I like you too.

  12. #492
    Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    70,826
    Mentioned
    3915 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    Insulting other members is not funny.

  13. #493
    Debut
    Jun 2013
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    16,028
    Mentioned
    714 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    Again? When before?
    Answer Mine first.


    Politics trumps intelligence (pun intended).

  14. #494
    Debut
    Feb 2012
    Venue
    Mississauga, Canada
    Runs
    27,396
    Mentioned
    847 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    bhai allowing cheating, how is that okay?

    And if other players saw him as inspiration, his greatness would rub onto them and they wouldn't cheat.
    What do you mean?

    And yes, it will rub off on them once he plays, oh I don't know, more than a couple of tests as captain?

    He'll change the team's attitude after a few more series.


    لَا إِلٰهَ إِلَّا الله مُحَمَّدٌ رَسُولُ الله

  15. #495
    Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    70,826
    Mentioned
    3915 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Haroon786 View Post
    Answer Mine first.
    I think Moeen is an average spinner made to look good by some stupid batting.

  16. #496
    Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    70,826
    Mentioned
    3915 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    He has been playing for SA for years now. If his praying and religious demeanor was gonna inspire them, it would have by now and they wouldn't cheat.

  17. #497
    Debut
    Feb 2012
    Venue
    Mississauga, Canada
    Runs
    27,396
    Mentioned
    847 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    If garbage is:

    1) Calling Anderson a world class bowler.

    2) Calling Junaid average and the next Gul.

    3) Imploring Pakistanis to show some heart for fellow Pakistanis as well and the way they are discriminated (Ahmadis).

    4) Criticizing Amla the captain for letting his players cheat.

    If this is garbage, I'm happy to be a garbage person.
    1) Saying that Anderson at his best is as good as Steyn is garbage.
    2) This one will go on forever so lets call a truce in this thread.
    3) Criticising people for supporting the oppressed while admitting that you've never cared about any cause yourself, Ahmadis included is garbage and hypocritical.
    4) Holding Amla to different standards on the pitch when your own hero, Clarke is one of the unruliest person on the field is garbage as well.


    لَا إِلٰهَ إِلَّا الله مُحَمَّدٌ رَسُولُ الله

  18. #498
    Debut
    Feb 2012
    Venue
    Mississauga, Canada
    Runs
    27,396
    Mentioned
    847 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    He has been playing for SA for years now. If his praying and religious demeanor was gonna inspire them, it would have by now and they wouldn't cheat.
    I'm sure they are not taking Islamiat classes from him. I was talking about him as a dressing room leader.


    لَا إِلٰهَ إِلَّا الله مُحَمَّدٌ رَسُولُ الله

  19. #499
    Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    70,826
    Mentioned
    3915 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bilal7 View Post
    1) Saying that Anderson at his best is as good as Steyn is garbage.
    2) This one will go on forever so lets call a truce in this thread.
    3) Criticising people for supporting the oppressed while admitting that you've never cared about any cause yourself, Ahmadis included is garbage and hypocritical.
    4) Holding Amla to different standards on the pitch when your own hero, Clarke is one of the unruliest person on the field is garbage as well.
    1) Same as 2, we can't convince each other and let's call it a truce.

    3) I don't wear a fare morality mask over the internet and neither am I an armchair humanitarian. I openly say I don't really care, I was merely highlighting the double standards and hypocrisy of people going nuts over Gaza on social media and calling it a humanitarian issue when it's clearly all about Muslim brotherhood.

    4) Clarke doesn't walk around with a sanctimonious attitude and neither do people call him a role model and a great human being. When the team of this great human being will cheat, I will point out.

  20. #500
    Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    70,826
    Mentioned
    3915 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    And dressing room leader is telling them to cheat in the dressing room?

  21. #501
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    23,010
    Mentioned
    4254 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Haz95 View Post
    shaz I didn't know you were hilarious in the cric section too
    Am not and nor was i trying to be funny lmao he just chats too much tutti bro More tutti comes out Mamoons mouth then i have done during my entire lifetime. Admire @Bilal7 for responding to his garbage. I bet he gets a kick out of us talking about him etc he just loves the virtual attention


    Ah, so this is what it feels like

  22. #502
    Debut
    Feb 2012
    Venue
    Mississauga, Canada
    Runs
    27,396
    Mentioned
    847 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    1) Same as 2, we can't convince each other and let's call it a truce.

    3) I don't wear a fare morality mask over the internet and neither am I an armchair humanitarian. I openly say I don't really care, I was merely highlighting the double standards and hypocrisy of people going nuts over Gaza on social media and calling it a humanitarian issue when it's clearly all about Muslim brotherhood.

    4) Clarke doesn't walk around with a sanctimonious attitude and neither do people call him a role model and a great human being. When the team of this great human being will cheat, I will point out.
    - It is a humanitarian issue, thousands if not millions of non-Muslims have also helped raise money for this cause. People have earned the right to spend their money and time supporting whatever cause they feel like supporting. The fact that you want others to care about the Ahmadis (while exaggerating their plight nonetheless) does sound hypocritical. Either help them out yourself or don't tell others to help them out.

    - Amla is all that but he is also a human. You'd have to be an idiot to think that he can never do any wrong or commit any sin. And all this is considering that Amla does approve of tampering with the ball and didn't give Philander an earful when he found out.


    لَا إِلٰهَ إِلَّا الله مُحَمَّدٌ رَسُولُ الله

  23. #503
    Debut
    Jan 2014
    Runs
    7,731
    Mentioned
    536 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Moeen Ali [Performance Watch]

    Quote Originally Posted by shaz619 View Post
    Am not and nor was i trying to be funny lmao he just chats too much tutti bro More tutti comes out Mamoons mouth then i have done during my entire lifetime. Admire @Bilal7 for responding to his garbage. I bet he gets a kick out of us talking about him etc he just loves the virtual attention
    lol I'm tryna work out why the ppcl lads all hate Mamoon and I think you just explained it. I still do respond to his garbage cos sometimes he does talk sense and he actually makes good points. He just is very stubborn and will never shift points but still tho
    Last edited by Haz95; 31st July 2014 at 15:11.

  24. #504
    Debut
    Feb 2012
    Venue
    Mississauga, Canada
    Runs
    27,396
    Mentioned
    847 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    And dressing room leader is telling them to cheat in the dressing room?
    Don't lie. He never asked Philander to tamper with the ball. More garbage from Mamoon.


    لَا إِلٰهَ إِلَّا الله مُحَمَّدٌ رَسُولُ الله

  25. #505
    Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    70,826
    Mentioned
    3915 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    Virtual attention, yes it has really made my life better.

  26. #506
    Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    70,826
    Mentioned
    3915 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    What sort of captain is he that his players are cheating under his nose and he has no clue?

    Or how weak is he that he cannot stop them?

    Or he's part of it. Which one is it?

  27. #507
    Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    70,826
    Mentioned
    3915 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    Where is the humanity of 'humanitarian' Muslims when non Muslims are oppressed?

  28. #508
    Debut
    Feb 2012
    Venue
    Mississauga, Canada
    Runs
    27,396
    Mentioned
    847 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    What sort of captain is he that his players are cheating under his nose and he has no clue?

    Or how weak is he that he cannot stop them?

    Or he's part of it. Which one is it?
    He knew about it under Smith's captaincy, couldn't and didn't want to go against his captain, coach and other senior players. Under his captaincy, all of two matches old, he didn't ask any of his bowlers to tamper but they had become used to doing it whenever they were feeling the heat so did it without telling him. Amla found out, asked them not to do it again and unless we see them do it again under his captaincy, we can't assume that he isn't controlling the team.

    Where is the humanity of 'humanitarian' Muslims when non Muslims are oppressed?
    Like? If you think, people are not asking for the violence in Pakistan to stop then you're mistaken. Ukraine? That is more of a war and the Muslim world has its own problems to deal with, like Syria, Egypt and Libya.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    Where is the humanity of 'humanitarian' Muslims when non Muslims are oppressed?


    لَا إِلٰهَ إِلَّا الله مُحَمَّدٌ رَسُولُ الله

  29. #509
    Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    70,826
    Mentioned
    3915 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    'Muslim World' that's the whole problem. As long as we don't put humanity above the Ummah, we will continue to be hypocrites of the highest order.

  30. #510
    Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    70,826
    Mentioned
    3915 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    Did he ask them? or the players didn't have a choice by getting exposed blatantly?

  31. #511
    Debut
    Nov 2007
    Runs
    22,209
    Mentioned
    611 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Moeen averages 37 with the bat and 32 with the ball from five tests to date.

  32. #512
    Debut
    Jan 2014
    Runs
    7,731
    Mentioned
    536 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    'Muslim World' that's the whole problem. As long as we don't put humanity above the Ummah, we will continue to be hypocrites of the highest order.
    Look just stop with this garbage about religion. He gets overhyped by his fans as some sort of mullah but he himself is humble and doesn't like this unnecessary praise. I understand you like trolling Amla fan(boy)s but you're just stretching it beyond the limit.

  33. #513
    Debut
    Dec 2005
    Runs
    17,126
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I didnt watch the game, but right handers kept edging him to slips. Was he bowling good straighter ones (Ajmal's coaching) or were the indians just overetimating the amount of spin he was getting?


    Ghareeb saray mar gaye
    Kiun kai, zinda hai bhutto zinda hai

  34. #514
    Debut
    Jun 2014
    Runs
    484
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So Amla told them to cheat? haha Momoon is on another level.

  35. #515
    Debut
    Feb 2012
    Venue
    Mississauga, Canada
    Runs
    27,396
    Mentioned
    847 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    'Muslim World' that's the whole problem. As long as we don't put humanity above the Ummah, we will continue to be hypocrites of the highest order.
    No, we will do as Allah and his Prophet have said. Do you go around hounding Englishmen as to why they are not helping the poor in Pakistan? No, humankind helps the people closest to them before they help anyone else.

    Would you give me a hundred dollars if I asked? Would you give it to your mother? Are you a hypocrite?


    لَا إِلٰهَ إِلَّا الله مُحَمَّدٌ رَسُولُ الله

  36. #516
    Debut
    Feb 2012
    Venue
    Mississauga, Canada
    Runs
    27,396
    Mentioned
    847 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    Did he ask them? or the players didn't have a choice by getting exposed blatantly?
    Clarity in post needed.


    لَا إِلٰهَ إِلَّا الله مُحَمَّدٌ رَسُولُ الله

  37. #517
    Debut
    Jun 2014
    Runs
    484
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    What sort of captain is he that his players are cheating under his nose and he has no clue?

    Or how weak is he that he cannot stop them?

    Or he's part of it. Which one is it?
    Garbage man, let me explain..

    He cannot be looking after everybody every second of the match. They are all grown up people so as a captain you would expect them to behave better.
    Recently in Canada, a guy went on rampage killing people. His father was a police officer. Because son was messed up, you can't hold his dad accountable for the killings. As a police officer, he approved of it? nah The father can only do so much, and it's the individual's responsibility to act responsibly.
    It's like a gf cheating on his bf. If gf cheats on her bf, bf is not accountable for it and he doesn't approve of it.

    If you show me one proof that Amla was involved or approved of ball tampering, then I'll accept he was at wrong.

    It's not kindergarten where you take care of kids and teach them good things in life.

  38. #518
    Debut
    Feb 2012
    Venue
    Mississauga, Canada
    Runs
    27,396
    Mentioned
    847 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    And you have Donald in the team who is an advocate to legalize tampering.


    لَا إِلٰهَ إِلَّا الله مُحَمَّدٌ رَسُولُ الله

  39. #519
    Debut
    Oct 2010
    Runs
    43,778
    Mentioned
    374 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    I know Moeen and his family on a personal level and he's an absolute legend of a guy. Everyone confirms this from his county, the fans love him and he's really a big hit at WCC.

    I used to train with him and his cousins, Kadir, Kabir & Atif Ali at Edgbaston a few years back.

    I remember in 2012 during Ramadan when SA were touring, Hashim Amla visited Moeen's home for iftar one night.

  40. #520
    Debut
    Jun 2014
    Runs
    484
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm a christian and I find Amla to an absolute gentleman. I've been in other forums too and people of all country rate him as a player and as a bloke.

  41. #521
    Debut
    Jun 2014
    Runs
    484
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bilal7 View Post
    And you have Donald in the team who is an advocate to legalize tampering.
    Look, the past greats of Pakistan bowlers cheated and never punished. Probably Donald thinks that if they are not punished, why shouldn't the ICC just legalize it so everybody can do it legally.

  42. #522
    Debut
    Jan 2012
    Venue
    Planet Earth
    Runs
    3,736
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Proud of you Moeen Bhai

    Good luck for rest of series.

  43. #523
    Debut
    Feb 2012
    Venue
    Mississauga, Canada
    Runs
    27,396
    Mentioned
    847 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Glen77 View Post
    Look, the past greats of Pakistan bowlers cheated and never punished. Probably Donald thinks that if they are not punished, why shouldn't the ICC just legalize it so everybody can do it legally.
    Just saying that the tampering culture is rooted in this Saffer team. I know they did, I don't find anything particularly wrong with it either if you're not using foreign instruments. Its going to be hard for Amla to get it out of the system.

    Quote Originally Posted by Glen77 View Post
    I'm a christian and I find Amla to an absolute gentleman. I've been in other forums too and people of all country rate him as a player and as a bloke.
    Great to hear.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bullet Drive View Post
    I know Moeen and his family on a personal level and he's an absolute legend of a guy. Everyone confirms this from his county, the fans love him and he's really a big hit at WCC.

    I used to train with him and his cousins, Kadir, Kabir & Atif Ali at Edgbaston a few years back.

    I remember in 2012 during Ramadan when SA were touring, Hashim Amla visited Moeen's home for iftar one night.
    Nice story. Never knew Amla and Moeen were close.


    لَا إِلٰهَ إِلَّا الله مُحَمَّدٌ رَسُولُ الله

  44. #524
    Debut
    Jan 2014
    Runs
    7,731
    Mentioned
    536 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullet Drive View Post
    I know Moeen and his family on a personal level and he's an absolute legend of a guy. Everyone confirms this from his county, the fans love him and he's really a big hit at WCC.

    I used to train with him and his cousins, Kadir, Kabir & Atif Ali at Edgbaston a few years back.

    I remember in 2012 during Ramadan when SA were touring, Hashim Amla visited Moeen's home for iftar one night.
    Someone give this man a cookie for achieving such an impressive feat

  45. #525
    Debut
    Jun 2014
    Runs
    484
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @blilal7, if the tampering culture was rooted in SA team, why doesn't it get exposed more often? If you mean people can tamper with the ball without getting caught, then I won't be wrong for thinking that English bowlers tamper with ball too. They were suspected of doing so in SA when they toured SA.

  46. #526
    Debut
    Feb 2012
    Venue
    Mississauga, Canada
    Runs
    27,396
    Mentioned
    847 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Haz95 View Post
    Someone give this man a cookie for achieving such an impressive feat
    What? BD is delusional but not a liar, I'm sure. Would love to meet Moeen Ali myself.


    لَا إِلٰهَ إِلَّا الله مُحَمَّدٌ رَسُولُ الله

  47. #527
    Debut
    Feb 2012
    Venue
    Mississauga, Canada
    Runs
    27,396
    Mentioned
    847 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Glen77 View Post
    @blilal7, if the tampering culture was rooted in SA team, why doesn't it get exposed more often? If you mean people can tamper with the ball without getting caught, then I won't be wrong for thinking that English bowlers tamper with ball too. They were suspected of doing so in SA when they toured SA.
    They don't need it too often. Not like they do it every match, only on the most flat pitches and when the batsmen are taking the game away from them. No one does it every match.

    And yes, the English tamper too. I won't accuse without proof but I have a hunch that other teams have done it too.


    لَا إِلٰهَ إِلَّا الله مُحَمَّدٌ رَسُولُ الله

  48. #528
    Debut
    Jan 2012
    Venue
    Planet Earth
    Runs
    3,736
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Needless to say India will analyse Moeen's bowling and surely will come up with a plan

    I have a question, did he bowl any doosra?

  49. #529
    Debut
    Jun 2014
    Runs
    484
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bilal7 View Post
    They don't need it too often. Not like they do it every match, only on the most flat pitches and when the batsmen are taking the game away from them. No one does it every match.

    And yes, the English tamper too. I won't accuse without proof but I have a hunch that other teams have done it too.
    So how are they not getting caught except in two occasions? Why they couldn't do it without getting caught like other occasions?

  50. #530
    Debut
    Jan 2014
    Runs
    7,731
    Mentioned
    536 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Moeen Ali [Performance Watch]

    Quote Originally Posted by Bilal7 View Post
    What? BD is delusional but not a liar, I'm sure. Would love to meet Moeen Ali myself.
    I'm not calling him one. I don't think anybody cares that he knows moeen personally- especially since he's posted that like 100 times

  51. #531
    Debut
    Oct 2010
    Runs
    43,778
    Mentioned
    374 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lilFlip View Post
    Needless to say India will analyse Moeen's bowling and surely will come up with a plan

    I have a question, did he bowl any doosra?
    No doosra this test match, however he bowled an arm ball. Similar to the one Swann bowled, possibly just natural variation.

  52. #532
    Debut
    Oct 2010
    Runs
    43,778
    Mentioned
    374 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Haz95 View Post
    I'm not calling him one. I don't think anybody cares that he knows moeen personally- especially since he's posted that like 100 times
    Don't read my posts then and simply log out of PakPassion. Its easy. Or click the x on the top right corner, not hard to find.

    And please show me the other 99 times I have posted this? Would be much appreciated.

    If you cannot, please don't quote my posts as I have no time for you or your posts. I never read your posts and I'm sure a lot of people skip when they see your name.

    Thanks.

  53. #533
    Debut
    Feb 2012
    Venue
    Mississauga, Canada
    Runs
    27,396
    Mentioned
    847 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Haz95 View Post
    I'm not calling him one. I don't think anybody cares that he knows moeen personally- especially since he's posted that like 100 times
    I do.

    Quote Originally Posted by Glen77 View Post
    So how are they not getting caught except in two occasions? Why they couldn't do it without getting caught like other occasions?
    I don't know. Ask them.


    لَا إِلٰهَ إِلَّا الله مُحَمَّدٌ رَسُولُ الله

  54. #534
    Debut
    Feb 2012
    Venue
    Mississauga, Canada
    Runs
    27,396
    Mentioned
    847 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullet Drive View Post
    Don't read my posts then and simply log out of PakPassion. Its easy. Or click the x on the top right corner, not hard to find.

    And please show me the other 99 times I have posted this? Would be much appreciated.

    If you cannot, please don't quote my posts as I have no time for you or your posts. I never read your posts and I'm sure a lot of people skip when they see your name.

    Thanks.
    If you're on speaking terms with him still, ask him to join the forum. Would be great seeing a cricketer post here.


    لَا إِلٰهَ إِلَّا الله مُحَمَّدٌ رَسُولُ الله

  55. #535
    Debut
    Mar 2004
    Venue
    Manchester, UK
    Runs
    102,281
    Mentioned
    621 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Interesting to see how he goes when he bowls against Pakistan next year!

  56. #536
    Debut
    Jan 2014
    Runs
    7,731
    Mentioned
    536 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullet Drive View Post
    Don't read my posts then and simply log out of PakPassion. Its easy. Or click the x on the top right corner, not hard to find.

    And please show me the other 99 times I have posted this? Would be much appreciated.

    If you cannot, please don't quote my posts as I have no time for you or your posts. I never read your posts and I'm sure a lot of people skip when they see your name.

    Thanks.
    Look earlier in this thread, ofc not 99x but you've mentioned it- do you not understand exaggerations?
    I can't click an X at the top right corner cos I'm actually on my phone so I would be clicking the battery percentage remaining thing. Plus if i were on a comp it'll close the other tabs I usually have open.
    You have some good posts but I feel like I have to reply to other ones cos of the delusional levels of em.
    Many ppl may skip what I write but this is PP where your free to post what you want and what you wanna reply to.

  57. #537
    Debut
    Feb 2012
    Venue
    Mississauga, Canada
    Runs
    27,396
    Mentioned
    847 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Amjid Javed View Post
    Interesting to see how he goes when he bowls against Pakistan next year!
    Given our track record, I'd be worried. Hope Ajmal didn't spill all the secrets to him.


    لَا إِلٰهَ إِلَّا الله مُحَمَّدٌ رَسُولُ الله

  58. #538
    Debut
    Jun 2014
    Runs
    484
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bilal7 View Post
    I do.



    I don't know. Ask them.
    So what you posted is not true. Just guess work

  59. #539
    Debut
    Nov 2013
    Venue
    The Outlawz
    Runs
    8,056
    Mentioned
    1294 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullet Drive View Post
    Don't read my posts then and simply log out of PakPassion. Its easy. Or click the x on the top right corner, not hard to find.

    And please show me the other 99 times I have posted this? Would be much appreciated.

    If you cannot, please don't quote my posts as I have no time for you or your posts. I never read your posts and I'm sure a lot of people skip when they see your name.

    Thanks.
    Figure of speech.


    "Don't just raise the standard, be the standard."

  60. #540
    Debut
    Dec 2012
    Venue
    Occupied Kashmir
    Runs
    2,632
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Great bowling performance by M.Ali


    Warey Chew Jenab Saree

  61. #541
    Debut
    Jun 2013
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    16,028
    Mentioned
    714 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    I think Moeen is an average spinner made to look good by some stupid batting.
    I can proudly state that you're wrong, although your false bravado won't let you admit it.


    Politics trumps intelligence (pun intended).

  62. #542
    Debut
    Jun 2013
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    16,028
    Mentioned
    714 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bilal7 View Post
    Given our track record, I'd be worried. Hope Ajmal didn't spill all the secrets to him.
    Pakistani batting has no secrets.


    Politics trumps intelligence (pun intended).

  63. #543
    Debut
    Mar 2011
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    7,003
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    It happens some time. Just for fun no offense
    Attached Images Attached Images  


    Rlaely it deson’t mttaer waht I wirte you’ll sitll uanrtednsnd it

  64. #544
    Debut
    Dec 2012
    Venue
    Occupied Kashmir
    Runs
    2,632
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    .


    Warey Chew Jenab Saree

  65. #545
    Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    2,680
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Is this a thread about Moeen or Amla??? Another thread derailed by Bilal7 and his obsession with Amla.

    Well bowled Ali definitely more than a part timer.

  66. #546
    Debut
    Aug 2013
    Venue
    Chennai
    Runs
    29,948
    Mentioned
    825 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Well bowled Ali.

    Deserves every bit of success.

    With that being said, I am not convinced with him.

    Let's wait till the end of series and then judge him.


    I am not one of you. I never was. I am not one of them either.

  67. #547
    Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    70,826
    Mentioned
    3915 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Haroon786 View Post
    I can proudly state that you're wrong, although your false bravado won't let you admit it.
    I can proudly say that time will prove that I'm on the money, like always.

  68. #548
    Debut
    Jun 2013
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    16,028
    Mentioned
    714 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    I can proudly say that time will prove that I'm on the money, like always.
    Wrong again. Shoaib Maqsood is one example.


    Politics trumps intelligence (pun intended).

  69. #549
    Debut
    Dec 2013
    Venue
    Lahore
    Runs
    1,912
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    He bowled well today but I doubt this will be a regular thing. Remember Jadeja got a 6fer in Durban but he is still as useless as always.


    Misbah, Wahab, Junaid, Root, Williamson fan.
    T20 isn't Cricket

  70. #550
    Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    70,826
    Mentioned
    3915 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    What happened to Maqsood?

  71. #551
    Debut
    Jan 2014
    Runs
    7,731
    Mentioned
    536 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DrSchultz View Post
    He bowled well today but I doubt this will be a regular thing. Remember Jadeja got a 6fer in Durban but he is still as useless as always.
    6/67 is hardly comparable to 6/138

  72. #552
    Debut
    Dec 2013
    Venue
    Lahore
    Runs
    1,912
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Moeen bowled a bit better but remember this was a 5th day pitch plus SA batsmen >>> Indian batsmen

    Edit: Also scoreboard pressure. India was going to lose anyway, the tail enders were trying to smack him.
    Jadeja got 5 of the top 6!!!
    In this match, Anderson always broke the partnerships and then Ali used to come in the swoop the rest.
    Last edited by DrSchultz; 31st July 2014 at 17:52.


    Misbah, Wahab, Junaid, Root, Williamson fan.
    T20 isn't Cricket

  73. #553
    Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    70,826
    Mentioned
    3915 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Haz95 View Post
    6/67 is hardly comparable to 6/138
    Quote Originally Posted by DrSchultz View Post
    Moeen bowled a bit better but remember this was a 5th day pitch plus SA batsmen >>> Indian batsmen

    Edit: Also scoreboard pressure. India was going to lose anyway, the tail enders were trying to smack him.
    Jadeja got 5 of the top 6!!!
    In this match, Anderson always broke the partnerships and then Ali used to come in the swoop the rest.
    People on this forum take things at their face value and have zero perception.

  74. #554
    Debut
    Jan 2014
    Runs
    7,731
    Mentioned
    536 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DrSchultz View Post
    Moeen bowled a bit better but remember this was a 5th day pitch plus SA batsmen >>> Indian batsmen

    Edit: Also scoreboard pressure. India was going to lose anyway, the tail enders were trying to smack him.
    Jadeja got 5 of the top 6!!!
    In this match, Anderson always broke the partnerships and then Ali used to come in the swoop the rest.
    SA batsman are hardly worldbeaters vs spin lol. Plus Jadeja conceded way toooo much

  75. #555
    Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    70,826
    Mentioned
    3915 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    Not referring to you, Dr. I find you one of the few sane heads on this forum.

  76. #556
    Debut
    Dec 2013
    Venue
    Lahore
    Runs
    1,912
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Oh stop, you'll make me blush.


    Misbah, Wahab, Junaid, Root, Williamson fan.
    T20 isn't Cricket

  77. #557
    Debut
    Aug 2013
    Venue
    Chennai
    Runs
    29,948
    Mentioned
    825 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Haz95 View Post
    6/67 is hardly comparable to 6/138
    You don't compare stuff like that. It was scoreboard pressure and confusion on whether to attack or defend Moeen.


    I am not one of you. I never was. I am not one of them either.

  78. #558
    Debut
    Jul 2010
    Venue
    US
    Runs
    8,002
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    It was a fifty day pitch yes but not a dustbowl. Moeen Ali bowled well and deserves the credit. He got two gun wickets so full marks to him. Also another things which goes in his favor is the revs he puts on the ball. Of course he is a work in process right now but he has potential. Needs to keep working hard though..

  79. #559
    Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    70,826
    Mentioned
    3915 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DrSchultz View Post
    Oh stop, you'll make me blush.
    Lol.

  80. #560
    Debut
    Oct 2010
    Runs
    43,778
    Mentioned
    374 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Btw he isn't a full spinner in my view and this is a one off performance. I doubt he will repeat this. He is not good enough.. Yet.

    And he is not a test class spinner either. He is definitely a sidekick but today came good.

    Not saying he is bad, but he's not top bowler.

    And he is MUCH better then Hafeez though as a test bowler.

    Will never see Hafeez bowl like Moeen today.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •