Results 2,801 to 2,813 of 2813
    Debut
    Feb 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Russia could carpet bomb Ukraine and the casualties still not hold a candle to the deaths in Afghanistan and Iraq by the hands of NATO/Western forces.

Let us know when Bush and Blair will face war crimes.

Debut
    Nov 2007
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1184 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by daytrader View Post
    The Ukrainian government won't even let it's citizens evacuate peacefully for the sake of appeasing the west
    Millions of refugees have evacuated to Poland, and been housed across the EU. (I won't say the UK, as our own efforts in that regard were populist in intent by Johnson and a failure in practical terms.)

Debut
    Sep 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Technics 1210 View Post
    Russia could carpet bomb Ukraine and the casualties still not hold a candle to the deaths in Afghanistan and Iraq by the hands of NATO/Western forces.

Let us know when Bush and Blair will face war crimes.
    I mean, thats just not true is it. But anyway... you are saying its fine for Russia to do it in Ukraine?

Let me guess.... they aren't muslim

Debut
    Aug 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cpleigh View Post
    Targets? you mean just casually killing civilains. The targets had no military significance.

Terror. Pure and simple.

Thats what Russia is now resorting too
    Each missile costs a lot of money to build. They would not be wasting them on civilians, makes zero sense. The targets are and have always been military assets or assets that can aid the military.

Even so my point was you guys keep telling us Russia is running out, Iím telling you that clearly you are lying.

Debut
    Feb 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I mean, thats just not true is it. But anyway... you are saying its fine for Russia to do it in Ukraine?

Let me guess.... they aren't muslim
    It is 100% true, and we're not even on the topic of displacing 10s Millions in the ME.

I'm saying save your hypocritical tears. When you liberals condemn Bush and Blair and call for war crimes against the 2, then you may have a point on Ukraine.

Stop pretending you care about Ukrainians, its clear you have no morals anyway.

Debut
    Sep 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Technics 1210 View Post
    It is 100% true, and we're not even on the topic of displacing 10s Millions in the ME.

I'm saying save your hypocritical tears. When you liberals condemn Bush and Blair and call for war crimes against the 2, then you may have a point on Ukraine.

Stop pretending you care about Ukrainians, its clear you have no morals anyway.
    Literally thousands of people protested in the Uk about the Iraq war and Blair is called a war criminal.

So i have no idea how you get to that conclusion.

Debut
    Apr 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bones View Post
    Each missile costs a lot of money to build. They would not be wasting them on civilians, makes zero sense. The targets are and have always been military assets or assets that can aid the military.

Even so my point was you guys keep telling us Russia is running out, I’m telling you that clearly you are lying.

One of the targets in Kiev was the defence plant "Artyom", a manufacturer of air-to-air guided missiles. Russia is systematically wiping out Ukrainian defence manufacturing and weapons repair capacity with these missile attacks.

Debut
    Apr 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Work done on 26th June apart from wiping out Missile manufacturing facilities of Ukraine in Kiev:

High-precision weapons and Kalibrs hit the territory of the training centres of the Ukrainian troops in the Chernihiv, Zhytomyr & Lvov regions.

Pantsir-S of the Russian Armed Forces shot down a Su-25 aircraft and 12 rockets, repelling an attempt by the Armed Forces of Ukraine to strike at Snake Island.

In an air battle, a MiG-29 aircraft of the Armed Forces of Ukraine was shot down in the Dnipropetrovsk region.

Russian air defence destroyed 8 Ukrainian UAVs.

Debut
    Dec 2020
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Reddy View Post
    One of the targets in Kiev was the defence plant "Artyom", a manufacturer of air-to-air guided missiles. Russia is systematically wiping out Ukrainian defence manufacturing and weapons repair capacity with these missile attacks.
    And at the same time rendered our whole pakistani tank fleet useless since engines gearboxes oils spares all come from ukraine , along side our ilyushin aircraft and air refuellers

Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    311 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mazkhan View Post
    And at the same time rendered our whole pakistani tank fleet useless since engines gearboxes oils spares all come from ukraine , along side our ilyushin aircraft and air refuellers
    Pakistan doesn't actually need any of that stuff though since India would never dare actually occupy Pakistan territory. It's all a red herring. India wants Pakistan territory about as much as it wants Bangladesh.

I for one welcome our new In____ overlords - Kent Brockman

Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    845 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Literally thousands of people protested in the Uk about the Iraq war and Blair is called a war criminal.

So i have no idea how you get to that conclusion.
    Blair has been given the highest honour in the UK. Millions of others were happy with the war. There are even posters on here who believe the troops in Iraq right now are not occupying forces even though the Iraqi parliament has voted for them to leave.

Meanwhile Russia has pretty much secured the Donbass.

Russia also used a missile strike on a training facility for mercenaries near the Polish border, killing hundreds.

Ukraine is getting a brutal beating while your mate Blair is wearing camp robes with the degenerate Royals.

Lions don't lose sleep over the opinions of Sheep

Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    chennai
    Runs
    Mentioned
    707 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Westís war on Middle wast wrong , so is Russiaís on Ukraine.

Not understanding how one can defend one and attack another, both are wrong.

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This will lead to WW3 coz no way is Russia gonna pull back. We will have food and gas shortages in Europe and the UK soon. Prepare for historical times.

PP's own self proclaimed sharpshooter and defender of Islam and Pakistan.