Instagram


The Cricket Paper

Sohail Speaks Yasir's Blog Fazeer's Focus

User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 81 to 160 of 176
  1. #81
    Debut
    Dec 2005
    Runs
    17,126
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bewal Express View Post
    Who got the $5bn after the original debt was written off?
    NO idea what you are talking about here


    Ghareeb saray mar gaye
    Kiun kai, zinda hai bhutto zinda hai

  2. #82
    Debut
    May 2007
    Venue
    NYC
    Runs
    21,702
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gullu Butt party strikes again. PML-N MPA storms a police station and frees suspected murderers while pointing guns at the police.

  3. #83
    Debut
    Aug 2010
    Venue
    Macclesfield
    Runs
    9,413
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow. Someone can storm a Police station in Pakistan with a gun and they don't even shoot back. Pakistani police has to be the most pathetic police in the world.

  4. #84
    Debut
    Feb 2009
    Runs
    6,489
    Mentioned
    613 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Saeed View Post
    Wow. Someone can storm a Police station in Pakistan with a gun and they don't even shoot back. Pakistani police has to be the most pathetic police in the world.
    On the contrary they are the best police money can buy. Show some respect.


    Silver-tongued seraphim circling the spire...
    Gather in the gallery in their best attire...

  5. #85
    Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    8,316
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by waqar_ahmad View Post
    NO idea what you are talking about here
    The electricity circular debt.

  6. #86
    Debut
    Dec 2005
    Runs
    17,126
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Saeed View Post
    Wow. Someone can storm a Police station in Pakistan with a gun and they don't even shoot back. Pakistani police has to be the most pathetic police in the world.
    When police is not independent and are used as a militant wing of the govt then what do you expect? The cops know they serve nooras. They can't retaliate

  7. #87
    Debut
    Dec 2005
    Runs
    17,126
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bewal Express View Post
    The electricity circular debt.
    Ah yes. I mentioned it earlier. Now its back to 300 billion rupees

  8. #88
    Debut
    Aug 2010
    Venue
    Macclesfield
    Runs
    9,413
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    While Pakistan's master other then Amreeka asks this. China asks Pakistan to submit details of all development projects
    ISLAMABAD: Secretary of the Ministry of Planning, Development and Reforms, Hassan Nawaz Tarar on Monday said that China has asked the Government of Pakistan to submit details of all the development projects under the China-Pakistan Economic Corridor Support Project.

    This was told by the secretary in a meeting of the National Assembly Standing Committee on Planning, Development and Reform which met under the Chairmanship of MNA Abdul Majeed Khan Khanan Khail.

    The session was attended by its members and officials of the ministry.

    The secretary told committee members that the National Development and Reforms Commission of China (NDRC) has decided to start work on the development projects as soon as possible.

    He said that the purpose of the MoU between China and Pakistan, regarding the China-Pakistan economic corridor, was to increase trade links between the two countries through a network of rail, fiber, optic cables and energy pipelines.

    “Pakistan is interested in enhancing foreign investment in the country.

    "The government also wants to overcome the current energy crisis, while the Chinese government requires access to Gwadar port,” said the secretary.

    Tarar also said that the federal government will not borrow loans from China on behalf of the provinces.

    "It will be the responsibility of the provinces to get loans from China for their development projects," he said.

    “The government will not take a loan from China for the power projects,” the secretary said.

    Tarar also informed the committee that the ministry also forwarded a summary regarding the census to the CCI for approval.

    He said that it has been pending for the past year due to the concerns of Balochistan Chief Minister Abdul Malik Baloch.
    http://www.dawn.com/news/1120668/chi...pment-projects

  9. #89
    Debut
    Jul 2010
    Venue
    US
    Runs
    8,002
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Pakistan is in the state of War, there is a political chaos going in country, power crisis issue and the Prime Minster goes for a 14 day vacation. Lanat hai PM aur iski party par.

  10. #90
    Debut
    Aug 2006
    Runs
    5,408
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    he has to spend all that money somehow.

  11. #91
    Debut
    Dec 2005
    Runs
    17,126
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And his besharam information minister Pervez Rasheed just gave a statement justifying this. He said "PM has gone abroad with his own money."

    That's not the point, nooras!


    Ghareeb saray mar gaye
    Kiun kai, zinda hai bhutto zinda hai

  12. #92
    Debut
    Dec 2005
    Runs
    17,126
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Another PMLN MPA attacks police station, tortures SHO to get rape accused released


    http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthrea...ctims-in-Kasur


    Ghareeb saray mar gaye
    Kiun kai, zinda hai bhutto zinda hai

  13. #93
    Debut
    Nov 2010
    Venue
    Between Venus & Mars
    Runs
    8,402
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Its all about family business with an aim to turn this country into family empire.


    " Don't wait. The time will never be just right "

  14. #94
    Debut
    Jun 2010
    Runs
    1,620
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by waqar_ahmad View Post
    And his besharam information minister Pervez Rasheed just gave a statement justifying this. He said "PM has gone abroad with his own money."

    That's not the point, nooras!
    What money? Our PM is destitute.

  15. #95
    Debut
    Dec 2005
    Runs
    17,126
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 0tt0man View Post
    What money? Our PM is destitute.
    Good point. According to his tax returns our pm doesn't own a car and lives in his mommy's house

  16. #96
    Debut
    Oct 2010
    Runs
    26,636
    Mentioned
    336 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Can't believe PM went to Umrah when there is a big crisis going on in Pakistan.

  17. #97
    Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    Hong Kong
    Runs
    10,405
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by waqar_ahmad View Post
    Another PMLN MPA attacks police station, tortures SHO to get rape accused released


    http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthrea...ctims-in-Kasur
    What a bunch of thugs!

  18. #98
    Debut
    Aug 2010
    Venue
    Macclesfield
    Runs
    9,413
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MRSN View Post
    Can't believe PM went to Umrah when there is a big crisis going on in Pakistan.
    Yep, now we can't even say Soo choohany kha kay bhili hajj ko chali.

  19. #99
    Debut
    Jan 2003
    Venue
    MCG
    Runs
    9,346
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by waqar_ahmad View Post
    And his besharam information minister Pervez Rasheed just gave a statement justifying this. He said "PM has gone abroad with his own money."

    That's not the point, nooras!
    And the fact that they ran an organised campaign with all top Pak websites (zemtv, siasat.pk, urdupoint.com) posting propaganda headline "WORKERS LANGUISHING IN HOT WEATHER, KAPTAN ENJOYING CRICKET IN LONDON". This is for person who is not even a chief minister and only went for fund raisers for Namal (which in return helps average Pakistanis), resignation as University of Bradford chancellor and off course meeting kids (who he only sees couple of times a year). Compare that with "Shehanshah" who is a PM of the country but takes 10 days off enjoying mangoes in Saudi Arabia.

  20. #100
    Debut
    Feb 2009
    Runs
    6,489
    Mentioned
    613 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Nau sao choohay kha ke sher (ki khala) umray ko chali


    Silver-tongued seraphim circling the spire...
    Gather in the gallery in their best attire...

  21. #101
    Debut
    Dec 2005
    Runs
    17,126
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Waseem View Post
    And the fact that they ran an organised campaign with all top Pak websites (zemtv, siasat.pk, urdupoint.com) posting propaganda headline "WORKERS LANGUISHING IN HOT WEATHER, KAPTAN ENJOYING CRICKET IN LONDON". This is for person who is not even a chief minister and only went for fund raisers for Namal (which in return helps average Pakistanis), resignation as University of Bradford chancellor and off course meeting kids (who he only sees couple of times a year). Compare that with "Shehanshah" who is a PM of the country but takes 10 days off enjoying mangoes in Saudi Arabia.
    Very true. Paid posters posting nonsense as usual. I have never seen such blatant besharmi by any govt in history. These guys have left PPP behind.

    Kashif abbassi got angry in his own show and took Marvi memon's class for defending nooras vacationing plans during war time. It's worth watching
    Last edited by waqar_ahmad; 24th July 2014 at 01:24.

  22. #102
    Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Aap key Dil main
    Runs
    1,817
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by waqar_ahmad View Post
    Another PMLN MPA attacks police station, tortures SHO to get rape accused released


    http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthrea...ctims-in-Kasur
    Roshan Patwaristan

  23. #103
    Debut
    Aug 2006
    Runs
    5,408
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    http://tribune.com.pk/story/740478/h...agnant-at-146/

    "Human Development Index: Pakistan remains stagnant at 146" and "The report added that 52 per cent of Pakistanis live in poverty. The HDI’s Multidimensional Poverty Index — an alternative to income-based poverty estimates — shows that the proportion of population living under the multidimensional poverty in Pakistan has increased by almost three per cent in one year."

    im unsure as to how much for this blame goes to the pml-n vs the ppp - its difficult as ive mentioned before to turn around a tanker in just a year. but given these two have been the only parties in power for umpteen years, they are certainly both to blame for the sorry state of affairs in the country.

    this also goes to show how crucial it is to rid the country of corruption. the irony is of course that given how populous the nation is, if money lost to corruption was reinvested back into the people, theres probably a high degree of chance that the social and economic benefits would be a tide that rises all boats including those of the current corrupt lot in charge.

  24. #104
    Debut
    Aug 2006
    Runs
    5,408
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    http://tribune.com.pk/story/741622/p...n-attack-case/

    So after being on the run this pmln mpa makes a statement and says the cc TV video of him torturing policemen and damaging property was a year before the election???? They take on these kinds of people?

  25. #105
    Debut
    Dec 2005
    Runs
    17,126
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ^ badla hai Punjab. Badlain gai Pakistan

  26. #106
    Debut
    Dec 2005
    Runs
    17,126
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    SO, when is the noora family returning to pakistan from their family vacation?


    Ghareeb saray mar gaye
    Kiun kai, zinda hai bhutto zinda hai

  27. #107
    Debut
    Feb 2009
    Runs
    6,489
    Mentioned
    613 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by waqar_ahmad View Post
    SO, when is the noora family returning to pakistan from their family vacation?
    What's the rush? There's the six-day Shawal fast, then there's Hajj, then bakra Eid. They wait all year for bakra Eid, for reasons well-known.


    Silver-tongued seraphim circling the spire...
    Gather in the gallery in their best attire...

  28. #108
    Debut
    Dec 2005
    Runs
    17,126
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nostalgic View Post
    What's the rush? There's the six-day Shawal fast, then there's Hajj, then bakra Eid. They wait all year for bakra Eid, for reasons well-known.
    Mubarak ho. Sharif family has finally returned from their vacation. And PIA arranged a special meal of 36 dishes for them on the flight back.

    http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthrea...if-amp-company


    Ghareeb saray mar gaye
    Kiun kai, zinda hai bhutto zinda hai

  29. #109
    Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    Hong Kong
    Runs
    10,405
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    ^Shameful.Does he even know anything apart from eating?

  30. #110
    Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    Hong Kong
    Runs
    10,405
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    People can criticize IK all they want,but this person spent his eid with the IDPs while the PM of the country was on vacation.

  31. #111
    Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    8,316
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Yes

  32. #112
    Debut
    Aug 2006
    Runs
    5,408
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    finally a solid initiative, even though it should have started a year earlier - http://www.dawn.com/news/1122404/dar...in-swiss-banks

    thats if they actually do it rather than just talk about it.

  33. #113
    Debut
    Dec 2005
    Runs
    17,126
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ^ there's nothing serious about this. I read it earlier and ignored it. Imran keeps on talking about these thugs having illegal money in foreign banks. And now nooras are trying to show they want to bring the money back. All **

  34. #114
    Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    8,316
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    It is they and there friends that are holding the money in the accounts.

  35. #115
    Debut
    Oct 2007
    Venue
    Singapore
    Runs
    3,150
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by waqar_ahmad View Post
    ^ there's nothing serious about this. I read it earlier and ignored it. Imran keeps on talking about these thugs having illegal money in foreign banks. And now nooras are trying to show they want to bring the money back. All **
    Nah this isnt about IK its about Zardari. After Zardari and PPP's statement against them they are pressuring Zardari to shut up or all the money PPP and their cronies stole will be taken away.


    "Too often we... enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought"-JFK

  36. #116
    Debut
    Aug 2006
    Runs
    5,408
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Couch Cricketer View Post
    Nah this isnt about IK its about Zardari. After Zardari and PPP's statement against them they are pressuring Zardari to shut up or all the money PPP and their cronies stole will be taken away.
    that makes sense. ive heard a lot about zardari specifically having swiss bank accounts with large amounts of funds, and he has been vocally critical recently. well lets see what comes of it. i havent heard much of the sharifs having stashed their laundered money abroad in switzerland, the speculation seems more to be london property.

  37. #117
    Debut
    Mar 2014
    Runs
    4,545
    Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pakistan
    Mein
    Light
    Nahi

  38. #118
    Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    Hong Kong
    Runs
    10,405
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    File of case registered against PML-N MPA goes missing


    LAHORE: The file of a case registered against Pakistan Muslim League – Nawaz (PML-N) MPA Rana Shoaib Idrees in January 2013 for allegedly attacking a police station and torturing policemen has gone missing, Express News reported on Saturday.

    A case has been registered against ASI Umar Daraz and Inspector Ghazanfar for allegedly being responsible to cause the file to go missing.

    Idrees was caught on tape attacking a police station in Faisalabad on July 19. The PML-N MPA and his accomplices allegedly attacked Khurarianwala police station in order to free their companions. They also reportedly tortured and injured Sub Inspector Riyasat Ali and other police officials, and damaged official property of the station.

    The Khurarianwala police had registered a case under various sections of the Anti-Terrorism Act and Pakistan Penal Code against nine identified and 50 unidentified men for taking the law in their own hands, damaging the police station, rioting and injuring policemen.

    However, the Lahore High Court (LHC) had granted Idrees protective bail till August 11. At this point, Idrees had defended himself, saying the footage that the police presented as evidence against him was over a year old, of an incident that occurred before the May 11 general elections – the file of this case is now missing.

    Source:http://tribune.com.pk/story/743380/f...-goes-missing/


    Sehwag and Steyn are the Best.

  39. #119
    Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    8,316
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    I am sure that the CM will take notice of the files going missing.

  40. #120
    Debut
    Mar 2014
    Runs
    4,545
    Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bewal Express View Post
    I am sure that the CM will take notice of the files going missing.
    What is the outcome of earlier notices??? Nothing!!!

  41. #121
    Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    8,316
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    His son in law was dealt with the full force of the law.
    http://www.nation.com.pk/lahore/16-J...-law-acquitted

  42. #122
    Debut
    Aug 2006
    Runs
    5,408
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    so it looks like the pmln have secured a bunch of millions from the usa, a continuation of previously expired arrangement.

    http://tribune.com.pk/story/814408/k...son-tells-dar/

    $532mm is a lot less than the $3.7bn that is outstanding in promised aid to pakistan.

    has anyone seen what it is that the pmln have agreed to provide for that money in any of the pakistani press?

  43. #123
    Debut
    Aug 2010
    Venue
    Macclesfield
    Runs
    9,413
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Who is getting that $532mm, the federal government or the military? These losers run their organizations through this aid(bribes) money and then at the end of the day claim all the credit of anything good happening in Pakistan. Pakistan has been getting money from U.S. since its creation but when the push come to shove, the government or the military say that they are being pressurized by america to do so and so.

  44. #124
    Debut
    Aug 2006
    Runs
    5,408
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well i would bet that we wont find out who actually benefits from the money. i think one of the contentions that the americans had before suspending aid was that there was little accountability for the use of funds.

    on a different note, look at this:

    taxing fuel is like taxing the people who work, and the poor. it adds on costs to everything - vegetables and food need to be transported to markets for example. by rights the drop in oil prices should have been passed onto the consumer. its a disgrace that they are skimming from the top yet again, and from the average poor citizen:

    http://tribune.com.pk/story/814990/b...acked-up-by-5/

    not to mention that its illegal.

  45. #125
    Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    Dubai
    Runs
    3,502
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PML-N is a party which is primarily used as a tool to support the Sharif's family businesses. MashAllah whenever PML-N government comes into power Ittefaq industries really increase their revenues. It seems the government procurement provides most contracts to Ittefaq for their steel works. Furthermore, any ppl close to the Sharif family are able to trade to and from Pakistan with absolutely minimum taxation to help further increase. Tax collection and governance has never been adequate in Pakistan with any party and the same goes for PML-N government.

    Another big issue with the PML-N govt is how heavily their family is involved. There is no democratic structure in the party itself. A lot of their family members continue to take top posts in the government despite lacking the credentials to do those jobs.

    In terms of infrastructure development, PML-N has done a very good job in Punjab, mainly Lahore. Lahore is primarily Pakistan's best kept cities. In Shahbaz Sharif, they have a corrupt, yet very hard working leader and to me he would make a better leader than his brother Nawaz Sharif. Khadam-e-aala as he is known is great worker for the ppl. That being said in terms of infrastructure development and the amount of money they have spent they have still been unable to solve the drainage issue and Punjab and all of Pakistan continues to struggle whenever there are heavy rains with massive floods and a very high death toll. Furthermore, despite their slogan being "Roshan Pakistan" which means to light up Pakistan, in reference to solving the crisis of electricity. They have made deals with Chinese companies to solve this issue but how long it will take is massive question mark. They have also made progress on Iran-Pakistan gas pipeline which can potentially solve the energy crisis.

    Talking about law and order situation. All of Pakistan faces a big challenge in this aspect and unfortunately this is an area where PML-N has used the law several times to keep VIPs out of jail. The model town incident was a shameful incident in Pakistan's history. Punjab police are famous as goons. The law makers and the politicians of most parties have made a mockery of the law. There continues to be one law for these VIPs and another for the common man. Anti-terrorism policies have become more clear after the Peshawar attack. It still remains to be seen what exactly is the policy to counter terrorism.

    Education and health is at an all time low. Education in particular is a big challenge with Pakistan having the highest proportion of children outside schools in the world. Health wise there are thousands dying everyday of hunger and malnutrition. The recent case of children dying in Thar was a shameful incident in Pakistan's history.

    Their leadership of Nawaz Sharif is one of a weak leader which was defined from the APC he called in the advent of the recent Peshawar attacks where he should have taken more swift action and unfortunately showed how he is unable to take any hard decisions. Also, before PTI's dharna Mr. Sharif had not even once come into parliament which clearly shows his lack of concern for the country. Parliament is supposed to be the voice of the nation. How can one expect Mr. Sharif to be able to solve the problems of the Pakistani ppl without even making it to parliament?

    The only personalities in PML-N which have impressed have been Shahbaz Sharif for his sheer hard work and Ahsan Iqbal who is very well read and is one of the few guys who can take the country forward in terms of reforms.

    All in all PML-N has some strengths but there main issue has been that they have not dealt with the priorities of the ppl. Rather than focusing their energies on infrastructure development they need to solve the basic necessities of the people (food, health, education).


    "Nations are born in the hearts of poets, they prosper and die in the hands of politicians."-Iqbal

  46. #126
    Debut
    Aug 2010
    Venue
    Macclesfield
    Runs
    9,413
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nawaz announces up to Rs14 reduction in petroleum prices
    Addressing a press conference here, he said petrol prices are being reduced by Rs6.25 per liter, HBOC Rs14.14 per liter, kerosene oil Rs11.26 , light diesel oil Rs10.48 and high diesel oil by Rs7.86 per liter.

    The new prices will be implemented from midnight.

    Also read: PM announces reduction in POL, electricity prices

    Speaking to journalists, Sharif said reduction in POL prices has led to decrease in prices of other commodities including groceries. He vowed to provide more relief to the masses in coming days.

    The prime minister said that the recently made reduction in electricity tariff would start reflecting on consumers’ bills from January. He also announced that electricity prices would further drop in coming days due to setting up of new power plants in the country.

    Prime Minister Sharif urged provincial governments to take steps in order to reduce prices of commodities.

    Following the announcement, the petroleum ministry issued a notification for the same.

    Despite the announcement of reduction in POL prices for January, masses would not receive complete relief of the plunge in global oil market, mainly due to the imposition of GST on petroleum products.

    According to the notification, the price of High Speed Diesel (HSD), which is widely used in heavy vehicles and the agriculture sector, has been slashed by Rs7.86 per litre. Its price has come down to Rs86.23 per litre from Rs94.09 per litre.

    Similarly, the price of petrol witnessed a decline of Rs6.25 per litre against its current price of Rs84.53 per litre which is now pegged at Rs78.28. Kerosene oil, which is used as kitchen fuel in remote areas of the country, recorded a significant decrease of Rs11.26 per litre. Its price has fallen from Rs83.18 per litre to Rs71.92 per litre.

    The price of High Octane Blending Component (HOBC), which is used in luxury cars, registered a drop of Rs14.14, bringing its price down to Rs 92 from Rs106.14 per litre. The price of light diesel oil was slashed by Rs10.48 per litre dragging its price down to Rs67.5 per litre from Rs Rs77.98 per litre.

    Owing to expected major dip in the revenue collection of the Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) due to sharp slash in crude price in global oil market, the government on Tuesday had increased the GST on petroleum products to 22 per cent from 17 per cent.

    It may be mentioned that crude oil prices have fallen down sharply to more than 48 per cent in the international market since late June, and now it stands at $56 per barrel.
    http://www.dawn.com/news/1154266/naw...troleum-prices
    This is the duty of N-league, fooling the nation. The prices of oil has fallen internationally and this guy is taking all the credit.

  47. #127
    Debut
    Feb 2009
    Runs
    6,489
    Mentioned
    613 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    It was $2.36/gallon here just the other day. I was so pleasantly surprised I took the long way to work and bought myself a venti hazelnut latte and a chocolate chip macadamia cookie.


    Silver-tongued seraphim circling the spire...
    Gather in the gallery in their best attire...

  48. #128
    Debut
    Jan 2006
    Runs
    1,419
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I hope Pakistan oil ministry is smart enough to hedge against the future rise of oil price ... But I think they are not competent enough nor they have money to hedge .... evil cycle ...

  49. #129
    Debut
    Aug 2006
    Runs
    5,408
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Saeed View Post
    Nawaz announces up to Rs14 reduction in petroleum prices

    http://www.dawn.com/news/1154266/naw...troleum-prices
    This is the duty of N-league, fooling the nation. The prices of oil has fallen internationally and this guy is taking all the credit.
    its not just that theyre taking credit, theyre not passing on the full drop in oil prices to the consumer, theyre actually INCREASING tax on fuel.

  50. #130
    Debut
    Jan 2006
    Runs
    1,419
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    So they decreased the base price but put additional 5% as sales tax.... Is it a joke ? Petrol prices are 46% down from their peek but the price in Pakistan is just reduced hardly 10% ..

  51. #131
    Debut
    Dec 2008
    Venue
    UAE
    Runs
    55,671
    Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mnoman15 View Post
    So they decreased the base price but put additional 5% as sales tax.... Is it a joke ? Petrol prices are 46% down from their peek but the price in Pakistan is just reduced hardly 10% ..
    if they don't do it then they will default, the decrease in revenue due to fall in oil prices is too great.


    Proud Shehri of Misbah Ka Pakistan

  52. #132
    Debut
    Aug 2006
    Runs
    5,408
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    anyone know if this is true, and who Cargill Holdings Limited are?

    http://tribune.com.pk/story/850556/g...plex-approved/

  53. #133
    Debut
    Oct 2012
    Venue
    2nd Room on the left
    Runs
    18,254
    Mentioned
    427 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Looters Thugs Robbers Sc0undre1s the current Senate muk-muka proved they had no credibility and are leechers and opportunists


    Quote Originally Posted by Arsal_AK View Post
    If Hafeez can get two hundreds in a game anyone can.

  54. #134
    Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Casablanca
    Runs
    9,624
    Mentioned
    522 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    This political party system has failed big time!

  55. #135
    Debut
    Aug 2006
    Runs
    5,408
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    any comments on the budget?

    its no surprise the opposition has dubbed it poor, but was wondering if anyone has read or is convinced by more independent critiques.

    not sure how indepent the tribune is, but this article is shocking - im still at a loss as to how people support this government when the embezzlement is this obvious (if its true):

    http://tribune.com.pk/story/899481/b...lie-people-do/

    dar has lied about for example "the prices of commodities and oil was controlled" - the proice of oil has dropped 60% world wide from its peak last year globally, it has nothing to do with the PMLN government, which rather than passing on this benefit to the hard working people of the country, has instead increased taxes on energy.

    and of course there is still the issue of ghost budget allocataions - allocating funds to for example hospitals that dont exist. i believe in this example, the money (not very surprisingly) is controlled by a local PPP governance:

    http://tribune.com.pk/story/899581/h...ters-backyard/

    no sarcasm intended - id be very interested to hear the other side of this argument from the PMLN supporters.

  56. #136
    Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    20,172
    Mentioned
    1099 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Budget is a scam. They will go on their merry ways doing whatever appropriations they want through supplemental budgets.

    As for PML-N. It is not a political party. It is that disgrace called Zia's jugaar.

  57. #137
    Debut
    Oct 2007
    Venue
    Singapore
    Runs
    3,150
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slog View Post
    Budget is a scam. They will go on their merry ways doing whatever appropriations they want through supplemental budgets.

    As for PML-N. It is not a political party. It is that disgrace called Zia's jugaar.
    As bad as PMLN is I still prefer them over PPP as at least many of them don't expect to be elected again unless they do something for the area they have been elected from. Where as PPP just steal the money and does not develop their areas as they know that they don't need to do anything to get elected.


    "Too often we... enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought"-JFK

  58. #138
    Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    20,172
    Mentioned
    1099 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Couch Cricketer View Post
    As bad as PMLN is I still prefer them over PPP as at least many of them don't expect to be elected again unless they do something for the area they have been elected from. Where as PPP just steal the money and does not develop their areas as they know that they don't need to do anything to get elected.
    I disagree. Despite all its faults, PPP is a genuine political movement with genuine political intellectuals and stalwarts like Aitzaz Ahsan, Raza Rabbani, Babar Awan etc.

    PML-N is a mob of ghundas like Rana Sanaullah and Haneef Abbasi.

    Pakistan is showing some good economic numbers in the last 2 quarters because the price of oil has tanked and is less than half of what it was an year ago for a good 7-8 months. Whereas PPP ruled in the midst of the worst economic crisis the world has seen since the Great Depresion. It was their bad luck that they ruled at that time and PML-N is now where the world economics are favorable.

  59. #139
    Debut
    Oct 2007
    Venue
    Singapore
    Runs
    3,150
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slog View Post
    I disagree. Despite all its faults, PPP is a genuine political movement with genuine political intellectuals and stalwarts like Aitzaz Ahsan, Raza Rabbani, Babar Awan etc.

    PML-N is a mob of ghundas like Rana Sanaullah and Haneef Abbasi.

    Pakistan is showing some good economic numbers in the last 2 quarters because the price of oil has tanked and is less than half of what it was an year ago for a good 7-8 months. Whereas PPP ruled in the midst of the worst economic crisis the world has seen since the Great Depresion. It was their bad luck that they ruled at that time and PML-N is now where the world economics are favorable.
    What the use of intellectuals if they sit back and let the thief's control everything. PPP was ruling before Pmln and we have seen their performance. Even if it was luck of the draw what I see is that under PPP Pakistan currency and economy tanked where as under PmlN it might not have grown but it hasn't tanked either.
    As someone that was based in Karachi and involved in business activities I can tell you that Pmln is a lot better for the economy than PPP. But Musharaff was better despite bringing in PMLQ to stay in power.
    As much as I loath Altaf Hussein his asking for division of sindh & Punjab into smaller provinces or administrative units is valid. He wants it mostly so that MQM can rule a whole province but for me it will force PPP to do something for interior and northern sindh.


    "Too often we... enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought"-JFK

  60. #140
    Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    70,852
    Mentioned
    3920 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    I blame them for the Islamic extremism in Pakistan and the Saudi filth that they bring with them trumps pretty much everything else. However, they are capable of undertaking economic reforms and useful infrastructural development projects, and remain the party with the brightest future unless Bilawal has something up his sleeve.

  61. #141
    Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    8,316
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slog View Post
    I disagree. Despite all its faults, PPP is a genuine political movement with genuine political intellectuals and stalwarts like Aitzaz Ahsan, Raza Rabbani, Babar Awan etc.

    PML-N is a mob of ghundas like Rana Sanaullah and Haneef Abbasi.

    Pakistan is showing some good economic numbers in the last 2 quarters because the price of oil has tanked and is less than half of what it was an year ago for a good 7-8 months. Whereas PPP ruled in the midst of the worst economic crisis the world has seen since the Great Depresion. It was their bad luck that they ruled at that time and PML-N is now where the world economics are favorable.
    The PPP are not a genuine political movement, they are just a collection of criminals using politics to make money.

  62. #142
    Debut
    Aug 2006
    Runs
    5,408
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    http://tribune.com.pk/story/1203863/...b-fresh-loans/

    "Out of $25 billion foreign loans, an amount of $1.85 billion was borrowed from commercial banks without competitive bidding, raising transparency concerns. While citing the work done by Dr Ashfaque Hasan Khan, Senator Saleem Mandviwalla, Chairman Standing Committee, questioned that whether the Finance Ministry was secretly borrowing from foreign sources."

    why is there no massive uproar about this? its the easiest form of corruption - get loans on eggregious terms that the country will suffer for the next x years, and pocket a massive commission whilst doing it ("During the last three years, the government paid $2.74 billion in interest on foreign loans.")

    "Out of $25 billion foreign loans, an amount of $1.85 billion was borrowed from commercial banks without competitive bidding, raising transparency concerns. While citing the work done by Dr Ashfaque Hasan Khan, Senator Saleem Mandviwalla, Chairman Standing Committee, questioned that whether the Finance Ministry was secretly borrowing from foreign sources." - welcome the impending banana-failed-state-asian-greece.

  63. #143
    Debut
    Aug 2006
    Runs
    5,408
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    http://tribune.com.pk/story/1215383/...ys-weaknesses/

    this party is taking pakistan to the brink of being a failed state. if theres a whiff of another global economic slowdown, the massive debt burden sharif has taken on will take pakistan closer to being an eastern greece.


    "Pakistan’s exports fell to an eight-year low of $20.8 billion despite getting the Generalised System of Preferences (GSP) Plus trade benefits in the 28-nation strong economic bloc of the European Union (EU).

    Even the IMF has shown concerns on Pakistan’s declining exports. IMF resident representative for Pakistan, Tokhir Mirzoev, in August said that the “decline in exports is a major source of concern”."

  64. #144
    Debut
    Jan 2009
    Venue
    Behind you
    Runs
    4,076
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by godzilla View Post
    http://tribune.com.pk/story/1203863/...b-fresh-loans/

    "Out of $25 billion foreign loans, an amount of $1.85 billion was borrowed from commercial banks without competitive bidding, raising transparency concerns. While citing the work done by Dr Ashfaque Hasan Khan, Senator Saleem Mandviwalla, Chairman Standing Committee, questioned that whether the Finance Ministry was secretly borrowing from foreign sources."

    why is there no massive uproar about this? its the easiest form of corruption - get loans on eggregious terms that the country will suffer for the next x years, and pocket a massive commission whilst doing it ("During the last three years, the government paid $2.74 billion in interest on foreign loans.")

    "Out of $25 billion foreign loans, an amount of $1.85 billion was borrowed from commercial banks without competitive bidding, raising transparency concerns. While citing the work done by Dr Ashfaque Hasan Khan, Senator Saleem Mandviwalla, Chairman Standing Committee, questioned that whether the Finance Ministry was secretly borrowing from foreign sources." - welcome the impending banana-failed-state-asian-greece.
    Quote Originally Posted by godzilla View Post
    http://tribune.com.pk/story/1215383/...ys-weaknesses/

    this party is taking pakistan to the brink of being a failed state. if theres a whiff of another global economic slowdown, the massive debt burden sharif has taken on will take pakistan closer to being an eastern greece.


    "Pakistan’s exports fell to an eight-year low of $20.8 billion despite getting the Generalised System of Preferences (GSP) Plus trade benefits in the 28-nation strong economic bloc of the European Union (EU).

    Even the IMF has shown concerns on Pakistan’s declining exports. IMF resident representative for Pakistan, Tokhir Mirzoev, in August said that the “decline in exports is a major source of concern”."
    For blinkered guys who think Nawaz has led us to some economic recovery, please read these posts.

  65. #145
    Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    18,707
    Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    You mean Punjab Muslim League?


    Raise your words, not voice. It's rain that grows flowers, not thunder... (Rumi)

  66. #146
    Debut
    Aug 2006
    Runs
    5,408
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pakpak View Post
    For blinkered guys who think Nawaz has led us to some economic recovery, please read these posts.
    some of the numbers are really scary.

    just take a look:

    1) Balance of trade - this is how much money is going out of the country to pay for imports less the amount coming in from exports - its in a terrible trend - what the hell have they been doing? that second article above suggests that the people responsible stationed in embassies are incompetent, and for anyone who has been to a foreign embassy, its very easy to agree.

    so they are essentially having to pay more and more outside the country every year.


    Name:  Screen Shot 2016-10-31 at 12.15.52.jpg
Views: 193
Size:  15.6 KB

    2) total external debt - this is all the money they have borrowed from the IMF etc - all of this carried an interest burden. more money that they have to pay out of the country every year, at an accelerating rate. where are they going to get the money to pay all this borrowing back? they are not generating it from trade as above.

    Name:  Screen Shot 2016-10-31 at 12.18.20.jpg
Views: 190
Size:  12.7 KB

    3) exports. this shows how exports are in decline. even if they were flat, they need to be a) greater than imports and b) by a wide enough margin to pay for the increased debt burden this government has taken on.

    this is why its so scary, all these statistics are pointing in the wrong direction, which means the problem will not only get worse, but will get substantially worse at an increasing rate.

    Name:  Screen Shot 2016-10-31 at 12.20.29.jpg
Views: 191
Size:  14.3 KB

    how will they pay for all of this?

  67. #147
    Debut
    Jan 2009
    Venue
    Behind you
    Runs
    4,076
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by godzilla View Post
    some of the numbers are really scary.

    just take a look:

    1) Balance of trade - this is how much money is going out of the country to pay for imports less the amount coming in from exports - its in a terrible trend - what the hell have they been doing? that second article above suggests that the people responsible stationed in embassies are incompetent, and for anyone who has been to a foreign embassy, its very easy to agree.

    so they are essentially having to pay more and more outside the country every year.


    Name:  Screen Shot 2016-10-31 at 12.15.52.jpg
Views: 193
Size:  15.6 KB

    2) total external debt - this is all the money they have borrowed from the IMF etc - all of this carried an interest burden. more money that they have to pay out of the country every year, at an accelerating rate. where are they going to get the money to pay all this borrowing back? they are not generating it from trade as above.

    Name:  Screen Shot 2016-10-31 at 12.18.20.jpg
Views: 190
Size:  12.7 KB

    3) exports. this shows how exports are in decline. even if they were flat, they need to be a) greater than imports and b) by a wide enough margin to pay for the increased debt burden this government has taken on.

    this is why its so scary, all these statistics are pointing in the wrong direction, which means the problem will not only get worse, but will get substantially worse at an increasing rate.

    Name:  Screen Shot 2016-10-31 at 12.20.29.jpg
Views: 191
Size:  14.3 KB

    how will they pay for all of this?
    Correct me if I am wrong, for every 100 Rs we have to pay back 45 Rs in interest.

    Absolutely ridiculous. I really laugh when idiots claim this guy as an economic saviour. I have read our exports are shocking, FDI is at an all-time low. Growth is 4% (literally the same as PPP gov) and this is with no terrorism. Its tantamount to economic terrorism, it really is.

  68. #148
    Debut
    Aug 2006
    Runs
    5,408
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pakpak View Post
    Correct me if I am wrong, for every 100 Rs we have to pay back 45 Rs in interest.

    Absolutely ridiculous. I really laugh when idiots claim this guy as an economic saviour. I have read our exports are shocking, FDI is at an all-time low. Growth is 4% (literally the same as PPP gov) and this is with no terrorism. Its tantamount to economic terrorism, it really is.
    it depends on the interest rate and the term of the loan. either way, any money you borrow you have to pay back, and the more you borrow the more interest you have to pay. so even without knowing the interest rate and duration, its more and more money they have to pay back every year and in the future. without developing exports, and without curbing imports, how are they going to do that?

    the right answer would be that they are investing in the corridor and in infrastructure in order to facilitate an increase in industry and exports in the future, but given the evidence of corruption, the fact that the pm's assets are mostly out of the country and that ambassadorial commerce staff have failed to generate business, what confidence can we have that they will succeed in this before the noose of debt tightens?

    in terms of some more detail, from the imf website on a loan in 2013:

    http://www.imf.org/external/pubs/ft/...car090413a.htm

    "IMF Survey: What are the main policy components of Pakistan's economic program and how would it help the country?

    Franks: The program aims, first and foremost, at macroeconomic stabilization—that is, bringing the budget deficit down and reversing the balance of payments problems. This will require some tightening on both the fiscal and monetary sides in order to put the fiscal position on a sustainable path and reduce inflation. The program envisages a substantial decline in the budget deficit of the government from nearly 8.5 percent of GDP last year to 5.8 percent of GDP in 2013/2014 and to 3.5 percent of GDP by the end of the program. To achieve this, the authorities will substantially reduce tax loopholes and exemptions, broaden the tax base, and reduce tax evasion."

    and that in the context of a premier who wont subject himself to an audit for his own wealth and tax.

    heres an indication of the fees they have to pay for this: "Commitment fee. Resources committed under all EFFs are subject to a commitment fee levied at the beginning of each 12-month period on amounts that could be drawn in the period (15 basis points for committed amounts up to 115 percent of quota, 30 basis points on committed amounts above 115 percent and up to 575 percent of quota and 60 basis points on amounts exceeding 575 percent of quota). These fees are refunded if the amounts are drawn during the course of the relevant period. As a result, if the country borrows the entire amount committed under an EFF, the commitment fee is fully refunded.

    Lending rate. The lending rate is tied to the IMF’s market-related interest rate, known as the basic rate of charge, which is itself linked to the Special Drawing Rights (SDR) interest rate. Currently the basic rate of charge amounts to the SDR interest rate plus 100 basis points. Large loans carry a surcharge of 200 basis points, paid on the amount of credit outstanding above 187.5 percent of quota. If credit remains above 187.5 percent of quota after 51 months, this surcharge rises to 300 basis points, and is designed to discourage large and prolonged use of IMF resources.

    Service charge . A service charge of 50 basis points is applied on each amount drawn."

    from : http://www.imf.org/external/np/exr/facts/eff.htm

    and theres more:

    "Interest payments eat away two-thirds of govt revenue"

    http://tribune.com.pk/story/992712/j...-govt-revenue/

  69. #149
    Debut
    Jul 2013
    Venue
    Cairo, Egypt
    Runs
    5,814
    Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Panama Money League-Nawaz needs to be shown the door.


    Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and Instagram!

    Please also follow PakPassion Sport!

  70. #150
    Debut
    May 2015
    Venue
    Riyadh, KSA
    Runs
    1,060
    Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nostalgic View Post
    Zia's political progeny, darlings of the establishment, Saudi stooges, an entry point for ex-Jamaatias into popular politics, a vehicle for the petite bourgeoise mentality to lord it over the country, protectors of sectarian terrorists, and cowards who turn tail and flee into exile.

    Last but not least, not a national party. Unlike PPP and even PTI, who have support across the country, they don't. Their support is so poor outside their bastion, they can't even engineer a rigged victory elsewhere, which means their government hurts national cohesion in ways a PPP government never would.
    I must say this is the most accurate description I've seen of PMLN. I think you covered everything in there. Well done

  71. #151
    Debut
    Feb 2009
    Runs
    6,489
    Mentioned
    613 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hadi Rizvi View Post
    I must say this is the most accurate description I've seen of PMLN. I think you covered everything in there. Well done
    How long ago did I write this? I was going to post on this thread (and say exactly what I did), but I guess I don't have to now. Thanks for the bump!


    Silver-tongued seraphim circling the spire...
    Gather in the gallery in their best attire...

  72. #152
    Debut
    May 2015
    Venue
    Riyadh, KSA
    Runs
    1,060
    Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nostalgic View Post
    How long ago did I write this? I was going to post on this thread (and say exactly what I did), but I guess I don't have to now. Thanks for the bump!
    Anytime, bro, anytime. I have this habit of reading all the posts of a thread (but not if it has more than 2-3 pages).

  73. #153
    Debut
    Feb 2009
    Runs
    6,489
    Mentioned
    613 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hadi Rizvi View Post
    Anytime, bro, anytime. I have this habit of reading all the posts of a thread (but not if it has more than 2-3 pages).
    I do too, some threads more than others. Going through the Jinn thread on Halloween is an annual tradition now.


    Silver-tongued seraphim circling the spire...
    Gather in the gallery in their best attire...

  74. #154
    Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    26,626
    Mentioned
    1067 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    PML-N = The love child of Zia and ISI

  75. #155
    Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    18,707
    Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)


    Raise your words, not voice. It's rain that grows flowers, not thunder... (Rumi)

  76. #156
    Debut
    May 2015
    Venue
    Riyadh, KSA
    Runs
    1,060
    Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WebGuru View Post
    Gosh Nawaz looks so cringeworthy even in an army suit.

  77. #157
    Debut
    May 2015
    Venue
    Riyadh, KSA
    Runs
    1,060
    Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Actually he kinda looks like Zia

  78. #158
    Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    18,707
    Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    This pic is all over social media female version of... @Syed1 @Nostalgic @Hadi Rizvi



    Raise your words, not voice. It's rain that grows flowers, not thunder... (Rumi)

  79. #159
    Debut
    May 2015
    Venue
    Riyadh, KSA
    Runs
    1,060
    Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WebGuru View Post
    This pic is all over social media female version of... @Syed1 @Nostalgic @Hadi Rizvi

    Is this an actual person

  80. #160
    Debut
    Aug 2006
    Runs
    5,408
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    wow...

    http://tribune.com.pk/story/1219538/...lopment-index/

    "Pakistan now ranks below Syria and Iraq in overall Youth Development Index"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •