England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post

Pervez Khattak - CM, KPK

Liaquat Khan Khattak - Nazim, Nowshera (brother)

Imran Khan Khattak - Member National Assembly, NA-5 (nephew)

Nafeesa Inayat Khattak - Member National Assembly (sister-in-law)

Ahad Khattak - Tehsil Nazim, Nowshera (nephew)

The Khattaks have infested KP politics like rats in Medieval Europe. Anyone wants to critize "maroosi siyasat"?

In addition, there are a few others down the line like district councilors etc. as well. What happened to PTI's stance against family politics?

Or perhaps just like Lodhran, they were unable to find anyone better in the whole district?

@TalentSpotterPk @DRsohail @Bewal Express @Waseem @zimmz

The adjectives "hypocrite" and "double-faced" do not do justice to Khan saab. Why is he quiet on this matter? Why does he not stage a dharna in Nowshera?

But Niazi is honest.....
    Oh dear, explain

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/tribu...ounts/%3famp=1

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Pervez Khattak - CM, KPK

The Khattaks have infested KP politics like rats in Medieval Europe. Anyone wants to critize "maroosi siyasat"?

In addition, there are a few others down the line like district councilors etc. as well. What happened to PTI's stance against family politics?

Or perhaps just like Lodhran, they were unable to find anyone better in the whole district?

The adjectives "hypocrite" and "double-faced" do not do justice to Khan saab. Why is he quiet on this matter? Why does he not stage a dharna in Nowshera?

But Niazi is honest.....
    Oh dear there is more

https://www.dawn.com/news/1387057/ir...uditor-general

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Pervez Khattak - CM, KPK

But Niazi is honest.....
    Nooras win elections because..
    https://tribune.com.pk/story/1593647...pment-schemes/

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    @Bewal Express you are giving too much importance to people like @Mamoon who want one sided discussion. We should discuss all that is bad with IK but run away when questioned about Sharifs.

I can't wait for the 2018 elections and hopefully Mamoon sahab puts his money where his mouth is and votes for the Nooras then he won't be able to hide behind the excuse that he didn't vote for the Sharifs and shouldn't be called a Noora. I hope Mamoon sahab has enough integrity to vote for his beloved Sharifs and not vote chuptay chupatay for IK while bad-mouthing him day and night

#Mein inko rolaonga

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed1 View Post
    @Bewal Express you are giving too much importance to people like @Mamoon who want one sided discussion. We should discuss all that is bad with IK but run away when questioned about Sharifs.

I can't wait for the 2018 elections and hopefully Mamoon sahab puts his money where his mouth is and votes for the Nooras then he won't be able to hide behind the excuse that he didn't vote for the Sharifs and shouldn't be called a Noora. I hope Mamoon sahab has enough integrity to vote for his beloved Sharifs and not vote chuptay chupatay for IK while bad-mouthing him day and night
    The guy runs everytime he is challenged. Do you remember when he praised Showbiz over Kasur, and then he told us that Rana the Qatil should be sacked but he couldnt bring himself say by who. He told us that the KP were terrible but the serial killer in Kasur had killed 7 other girls over 2 years, when challenged he ran. I tagged him on Noora looting, but when challenged no reply.

Debut
    Sep 2011
    Venue
    Houston, TX
    Runs
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bewal Express View Post
    Chalo good you already found coping mechanism for upcoming elections. The previous rigging rona dhona had become bit of a drag.

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LegendInzi View Post
    Chalo good you already found coping mechanism for upcoming elections. The previous rigging rona dhona had become bit of a drag.
    Stop running, answer the questions. You were celebrating one moment and then you ran like Usain Bolt. Nooras are losers they steal from the poor and when challenged they hide. If you happy with the billions stolen, say so. Why hide behind Sazish when you king is a thief.
    Any comments or are you going to run again.

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Stop running, answer the questions. You were celebrating one moment and then you ran like Usain Bolt. Nooras are losers they steal from the poor and when challenged they hide. If you happy with the billions stolen, say so. Why hide behind Sazish when you king is a thief.
    Any comments or are you going to run again.
    Hes done a runner again

#Mein inko rolaonga

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    don,t want to answer your questions when you have all ready not answered many and just come here for few things.by the way khatak was never my choice for CMship.

Debut
    Jan 2006
    Venue
    Germany
    Runs
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    ^ I think Khatak has proved to be best possible choice given the fact that PTI was not in absolute majority when given the chance to govern most difficult province. Also likes JUIF, ANP PMLN are always on hunt for an opportunity to derail PTI government. I can't see anyone but Khatak dealing with such factors and he has done it nicely. Most other MPAs are new or less experienced faces so they got good cunning CM to learn from for next tenure (if PTI wins).

As for Khatak's relatives in politics...is that some thing new? All those listed by Mamoon really came into politics after Khatak joined PTI? Family politics is not ideal but in Pakistan it is hard to change the system over few years so we have to make use of this family politics in best possible way i.e. to win seats and avoid corruption. So far there is no corruption scandal in KPK not the big one like Metro bus corruption in Multan and Lahore.

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmz View Post
    ^ I think Khatak has proved to be best possible choice given the fact that PTI was not in absolute majority when given the chance to govern most difficult province. Also likes JUIF, ANP PMLN are always on hunt for an opportunity to derail PTI government. I can't see anyone but Khatak dealing with such factors and he has done it nicely. Most other MPAs are new or less experienced faces so they got good cunning CM to learn from for next tenure (if PTI wins).

As for Khatak's relatives in politics...is that some thing new? All those listed by Mamoon really came into politics after Khatak joined PTI? Family politics is not ideal but in Pakistan it is hard to change the system over few years so we have to make use of this family politics in best possible way i.e. to win seats and avoid corruption. So far there is no corruption scandal in KPK not the big one like Metro bus corruption in Multan and Lahore.
    Yes he did comparatively well but i hope PTI go for fresher face as a CM if they get clear majority in 2018 which i am sure they will get in KP>.

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmz View Post

When Khattak goes and i dont think it will be this year, will one his relatives take over like Maryam or Kulsoom with NS, or Hamza from Showbiz?

Debut
    Jan 2003
    Venue
    MCG
    Runs
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    When Khattak goes and i dont think it will be this year, will one his relatives take over like Maryam or Kulsoom with NS, or Hamza from Showbiz?
    Khattak is a typical Pakistani politician and yes he will push for his relative to take over but Imran Khan should strongly oppose him because there are better options available. Imran had no option but to go for traditional politician so Khattak has done exactly what he was meant to do i.e. defend PTI government against Fazlu Rehman and others. Any new and young face would've crumbled long time ago and this is reality of Pakistan politics.

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Waseem View Post
    Khattak is a typical Pakistani politician and yes he will push for his relative to take over but Imran Khan should strongly oppose him because there are better options available. Imran had no option but to go for traditional politician so Khattak has done exactly what he was meant to do i.e. defend PTI government against Fazlu Rehman and others. Any new and young face would've crumbled long time ago and this is reality of Pakistan politics.
    After the controversial decision to put up JKT son as a candidate in Lodhran, the PTI cant afford to have any Khattak relative as CM.

Debut
    Jan 2003
    Venue
    MCG
    Runs
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    After the controversial decision to put up JKT son as a candidate in Lodhran, the PTI cant afford to have any Khattak relative as CM.
    I think giving ticket to Ali Tareen was probably a mild example of family politics. Fact that he didn't get any party position or power and also there were no alternative candidates make it slightly controversial but appointing Khattak's family member would be impossible to defend and i am saying this now even though it could be 5 years away. I think Khattak already has few family members in politics which is not exactly as per PTI ideology but appointing them CM is as bad as appointing Hamza or Maryam as CM or PM.

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not related to Pti performance but good signs after for the first time n history women casted vote in lower and upper dir.PTI won one of the seat they previously lost in my area ,They outperformed JI in women,s vote.