England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    205 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post

Pervez Khattak - CM, KPK

Liaquat Khan Khattak - Nazim, Nowshera (brother)

Imran Khan Khattak - Member National Assembly, NA-5 (nephew)

Nafeesa Inayat Khattak - Member National Assembly (sister-in-law)

Ahad Khattak - Tehsil Nazim, Nowshera (nephew)

The Khattaks have infested KP politics like rats in Medieval Europe. Anyone wants to critize "maroosi siyasat"?

In addition, there are a few others down the line like district councilors etc. as well. What happened to PTI's stance against family politics?

Or perhaps just like Lodhran, they were unable to find anyone better in the whole district?

@TalentSpotterPk @DRsohail @Bewal Express @Waseem @zimmz

The adjectives "hypocrite" and "double-faced" do not do justice to Khan saab. Why is he quiet on this matter? Why does he not stage a dharna in Nowshera?

But Niazi is honest.....
    Oh dear, explain

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/tribu...ounts/%3famp=1

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    205 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Pervez Khattak - CM, KPK

The Khattaks have infested KP politics like rats in Medieval Europe. Anyone wants to critize "maroosi siyasat"?

In addition, there are a few others down the line like district councilors etc. as well. What happened to PTI's stance against family politics?

Or perhaps just like Lodhran, they were unable to find anyone better in the whole district?

The adjectives "hypocrite" and "double-faced" do not do justice to Khan saab. Why is he quiet on this matter? Why does he not stage a dharna in Nowshera?

But Niazi is honest.....
    Oh dear there is more

https://www.dawn.com/news/1387057/ir...uditor-general

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    205 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Pervez Khattak - CM, KPK

But Niazi is honest.....
    Nooras win elections because..
    https://tribune.com.pk/story/1593647...pment-schemes/

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1439 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    @Bewal Express you are giving too much importance to people like @Mamoon who want one sided discussion. We should discuss all that is bad with IK but run away when questioned about Sharifs.

I can't wait for the 2018 elections and hopefully Mamoon sahab puts his money where his mouth is and votes for the Nooras then he won't be able to hide behind the excuse that he didn't vote for the Sharifs and shouldn't be called a Noora. I hope Mamoon sahab has enough integrity to vote for his beloved Sharifs and not vote chuptay chupatay for IK while bad-mouthing him day and night

#Mein inko rolaonga

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    205 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed1 View Post
    @Bewal Express you are giving too much importance to people like @Mamoon who want one sided discussion. We should discuss all that is bad with IK but run away when questioned about Sharifs.

I can't wait for the 2018 elections and hopefully Mamoon sahab puts his money where his mouth is and votes for the Nooras then he won't be able to hide behind the excuse that he didn't vote for the Sharifs and shouldn't be called a Noora. I hope Mamoon sahab has enough integrity to vote for his beloved Sharifs and not vote chuptay chupatay for IK while bad-mouthing him day and night
    The guy runs everytime he is challenged. Do you remember when he praised Showbiz over Kasur, and then he told us that Rana the Qatil should be sacked but he couldnt bring himself say by who. He told us that the KP were terrible but the serial killer in Kasur had killed 7 other girls over 2 years, when challenged he ran. I tagged him on Noora looting, but when challenged no reply.

Debut
    Sep 2011
    Venue
    Houston, TX
    Runs
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bewal Express View Post
    Chalo good you already found coping mechanism for upcoming elections. The previous rigging rona dhona had become bit of a drag.

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    205 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LegendInzi View Post
    Chalo good you already found coping mechanism for upcoming elections. The previous rigging rona dhona had become bit of a drag.
    Stop running, answer the questions. You were celebrating one moment and then you ran like Usain Bolt. Nooras are losers they steal from the poor and when challenged they hide. If you happy with the billions stolen, say so. Why hide behind Sazish when you king is a thief.
    Any comments or are you going to run again.

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1439 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Stop running, answer the questions. You were celebrating one moment and then you ran like Usain Bolt. Nooras are losers they steal from the poor and when challenged they hide. If you happy with the billions stolen, say so. Why hide behind Sazish when you king is a thief.
    Any comments or are you going to run again.
    Hes done a runner again

#Mein inko rolaonga

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    don,t want to answer your questions when you have all ready not answered many and just come here for few things.by the way khatak was never my choice for CMship.

Debut
    Jan 2006
    Venue
    Germany
    Runs
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    ^ I think Khatak has proved to be best possible choice given the fact that PTI was not in absolute majority when given the chance to govern most difficult province. Also likes JUIF, ANP PMLN are always on hunt for an opportunity to derail PTI government. I can't see anyone but Khatak dealing with such factors and he has done it nicely. Most other MPAs are new or less experienced faces so they got good cunning CM to learn from for next tenure (if PTI wins).

As for Khatak's relatives in politics...is that some thing new? All those listed by Mamoon really came into politics after Khatak joined PTI? Family politics is not ideal but in Pakistan it is hard to change the system over few years so we have to make use of this family politics in best possible way i.e. to win seats and avoid corruption. So far there is no corruption scandal in KPK not the big one like Metro bus corruption in Multan and Lahore.

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmz View Post
    ^ I think Khatak has proved to be best possible choice given the fact that PTI was not in absolute majority when given the chance to govern most difficult province. Also likes JUIF, ANP PMLN are always on hunt for an opportunity to derail PTI government. I can't see anyone but Khatak dealing with such factors and he has done it nicely. Most other MPAs are new or less experienced faces so they got good cunning CM to learn from for next tenure (if PTI wins).

As for Khatak's relatives in politics...is that some thing new? All those listed by Mamoon really came into politics after Khatak joined PTI? Family politics is not ideal but in Pakistan it is hard to change the system over few years so we have to make use of this family politics in best possible way i.e. to win seats and avoid corruption. So far there is no corruption scandal in KPK not the big one like Metro bus corruption in Multan and Lahore.
    Yes he did comparatively well but i hope PTI go for fresher face as a CM if they get clear majority in 2018 which i am sure they will get in KP>.

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    205 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmz View Post

When Khattak goes and i dont think it will be this year, will one his relatives take over like Maryam or Kulsoom with NS, or Hamza from Showbiz?

Debut
    Jan 2003
    Venue
    MCG
    Runs
    Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    When Khattak goes and i dont think it will be this year, will one his relatives take over like Maryam or Kulsoom with NS, or Hamza from Showbiz?
    Khattak is a typical Pakistani politician and yes he will push for his relative to take over but Imran Khan should strongly oppose him because there are better options available. Imran had no option but to go for traditional politician so Khattak has done exactly what he was meant to do i.e. defend PTI government against Fazlu Rehman and others. Any new and young face would've crumbled long time ago and this is reality of Pakistan politics.

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    205 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Waseem View Post
    Khattak is a typical Pakistani politician and yes he will push for his relative to take over but Imran Khan should strongly oppose him because there are better options available. Imran had no option but to go for traditional politician so Khattak has done exactly what he was meant to do i.e. defend PTI government against Fazlu Rehman and others. Any new and young face would've crumbled long time ago and this is reality of Pakistan politics.
    After the controversial decision to put up JKT son as a candidate in Lodhran, the PTI cant afford to have any Khattak relative as CM.

Debut
    Jan 2003
    Venue
    MCG
    Runs
    Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    After the controversial decision to put up JKT son as a candidate in Lodhran, the PTI cant afford to have any Khattak relative as CM.
    I think giving ticket to Ali Tareen was probably a mild example of family politics. Fact that he didn't get any party position or power and also there were no alternative candidates make it slightly controversial but appointing Khattak's family member would be impossible to defend and i am saying this now even though it could be 5 years away. I think Khattak already has few family members in politics which is not exactly as per PTI ideology but appointing them CM is as bad as appointing Hamza or Maryam as CM or PM.

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not related to Pti performance but good signs after for the first time n history women casted vote in lower and upper dir.PTI won one of the seat they previously lost in my area ,They outperformed JI in women,s vote.

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Auckland
    Runs
    Mentioned
    340 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Looks like PTI are producing some advertising material on their performance in KPK.

It is not defeat that destroys you, it is being demoralized by defeat that destroys you.
    ― Imran Khan

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Auckland
    Runs
    Mentioned
    340 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    And more ....

It is not defeat that destroys you, it is being demoralized by defeat that destroys you.
    ― Imran Khan

Debut
    Nov 2010
    Venue
    Between Venus & Mars
    Runs
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I don't agree with these advertisements about government performance with taxpayer's money. Even if they have performed exceedingly well in that sector they should not spend public money on their advertisement.

Instead of government budget , the party should advertise through its own funds. And if it does not has enough funds it can propagate its achievements, if any through other mediums like social media, press conferences, publicity etc.

" Don't wait. The time will never be just right "

Debut
    Nov 2010
    Venue
    Between Venus & Mars
    Runs
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Majority of these advertisements are from one government department that is elementary and secondary education department. The amount must be in millions which is quite unnecessary.

" Don't wait. The time will never be just right "

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    205 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    The Sharifs have set the bar so low that the PTI feels it must play on the same level but it needs to find better and more creative ideas to get its message across rather than waste precious public cash.

Debut
    Feb 2005
    Venue
    Cybertron, Guest of Optimus Prime
    Runs
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by waqar goraya View Post
    I don't agree with these advertisements about government performance with taxpayer's money. Even if they have performed exceedingly well in that sector they should not spend public money on their advertisement.

Instead of government budget , the party should advertise through its own funds. And if it does not has enough funds it can propagate its achievements, if any through other mediums like social media, press conferences, publicity etc.
    they have no choice. The awaam is used to this bakwaas hence why they are having to stoop to this level. If they didnt do it people would say why arent they.

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Where is Imran or Khattak face in these ads? Disappointing : P

Debut
    Jan 2003
    Venue
    MCG
    Runs
    Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    As per recent figures by Alif Ailaan:

Name:  KPK.jpg
Views: 781
Size:  54.0 KB

Out of school kids in 2013 vs 2017.

Balochistan 78% vs 70%
    KPK = 65% vs 36%
    Sindh = 61% vs 56%
    Punjab = 50% vs 44%

Record education budget increase by KPK Rs 63 to Rs 136 Billion in 4 years and they aim to keep increasing it every year.

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Balochistan 78% vs 70%
    KPK = 65% vs 36%
    Sindh = 61% vs 56%
    Punjab = 50% vs 44%

Record education budget increase by KPK Rs 63 to Rs 136 Billion in 4 years and they aim to keep increasing it every year.
    Yes hard work pays.

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Balochistan 78% vs 70%
    KPK = 65% vs 36%
    Sindh = 61% vs 56%
    Punjab = 50% vs 44%

This is what we need to promote education and change the jyala and noora mindset!

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Patwarryo isko kehte hen real development

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well done.

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here is a video report on KP govt investment on hospitals

Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How many of these adverts are actually based on truth? Is there any independent evidence?

Debut
    Jan 2003
    Venue
    MCG
    Runs
    Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by barah_admi View Post
    How many of these adverts are actually based on truth? Is there any independent evidence?
    I don't think you can judge better than the actual beneficiaries so i suggest you search for Habib Akram (Dunya news) in facebook and watch some of shows in KPK. Heavy majority of people appreciate huge improvements in hospitals, education, police reforms, NTS merit based appointments, attitude of government officials etc

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Watch this video guys he isn't from any political party listen to his words

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tareef wo jo naaqid be keren!

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Heritage trail of Peshawar all set to be inaugurated in days time!

Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Were the lanterns recent installations? Seem a bit eurocentric, also the barbed wire doesn't make it look very inviting. Could have gone with railings.

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What changed in KP? ex Minister of KP from ANP is being treated in LRH a govt hospital that tell you about the improvement there.

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They worked on Health, Police, Education and Reforms first than gone for projects like Motorway and BRT> KP become the first province in Pakistan to build it's own motorway without any help from federal! Swat to Peshawer! it's gonna boost the tourism even more and will also help to generate revenue for govt

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TalentSpotterPk View Post
    The People of KPK speak about Performance of PTI in KPK

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4d...ti-in-kpk_news
    Thank You Mamoon for Voting for PTI

KPK Public Share their Opinion about PTI performance in KPK

https://youtu.be/SrEkUAUD5nY
    jab tak hum khatam e nabuvat ka maamal nae utha tha..... uske baad humain nawaz messiah laga or hum patwari ban gae. @TalentSpotterPk old posts in this thread are worth reading!

Debut
    Apr 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mian View Post
    jab tak hum khatam e nabuvat ka maamal nae utha tha..... uske baad humain nawaz messiah laga or hum patwari ban gae. @TalentSpotterPk old posts in this thread are worth reading!

What has Khatm e Nabooat got to do with this ?

My Change of Opinion and Support is Well Documented on Pakpassion.

Mujhay hai Hukm e Azaa-n

Debut
    Apr 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    5 years have lapsed.

Fake Promises have been exposed.

Last edited by TalentSpotterPk; 28th May 2018 at 00:55.

Mujhay hai Hukm e Azaa-n

Debut
    Apr 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Mujhay hai Hukm e Azaa-n

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    205 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    What has Khatm e Nabooat got to do with this ?

My Change of Opinion and Support is Well Documented on Pakpassion.
    Khatam e Nabuwat has everything to do with this. Your daddy cannot fulfil his promise, he is going to prison.

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Khatam e Nabuwat has everything to do with this. Your daddy cannot fulfil his promise, he is going to prison.
    He is probably the master of Uturns on PP!

TalentSpotterPk: I pray PanamaLeak sink Sharif ship forever we dont want this pseudo democracy

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4467 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    Hopefully Jangla bus will be completed in time for the 2023 elections.

Debut
    Jan 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    5 years have lapsed.

Fake Promises have been exposed.

I live in KPK and I can assure you that PTI has done a marvelous job for the province so far. No other party have bothered with KPK. Every other party have destroyed and looted KPK. For the first time ever we saw a provincial govt that actually tried doing something for the province. I will happily vote for them again inshAllah.

They may not be perfect but they are the best we have right now.

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by A-1 View Post
    I live in KPK and I can assure you that PTI has done a marvelous job for the province so far. No other party have bothered with KPK. Every other party have destroyed and looted KPK. For the first time ever we saw a provincial govt that actually tried doing something for the province. I will happily vote for them again inshAllah.

Bhai kis bande ko samjha rahe ho jo Khatam e Nabuvat waale issue ke baad andha hogaya he and Non ke her ko defend jabke PTI ke her act ko criticize her ker raha because of his bias

TalentSpotterPk: I pray PanamaLeak sink Sharif ship forever we dont want this pseudo democracy

Debut
    Oct 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Same case here But no body would like to listen to us because haters are deaf and blind.

140 characters from Lala's keyboard, its as if hes launched 140 nuclear missiles on India.

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Over Rs2bn spent on solarisation of schools in KP

In Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, over two billion rupees has been spent on solarisation of schools in the province.

A spokesman of Elementary and Secondary Education Department told media persons, that so far about five thousand schools have been converted on solar energy in twenty-two districts.

The spokesman said this will ensure uninterrupted power supply to government schools in the province and at least one million students will benefit from it.

https://nation.com.pk/29-May-2018/ov...mpression=true

Debut
    Jan 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bhai kis bande ko samjha rahe ho jo Khatam e Nabuvat waale issue ke baad andha hogaya he and Non ke her ko defend jabke PTI ke her act ko criticize her ker raha because of his bias
    Oh ok

No sane person with a working brain supports NS and AZ, unless they have benefited from them or are indulge in corruption with them. This guy belongs to this category I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Hermoine Green View Post
    Same case here But no body would like to listen to us because haters are deaf and blind.
    Its weird how people that have never visited or lived in KPK talk about our province. Bhai we live there, we know what exactly is happening in KPK. Ajeeb yaar

PAKISTAN

Debut
    Oct 2007
    Venue
    Singapore
    Runs
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Oh ok

No sane person with a working brain supports NS and AZ, unless they have benefited from them or are indulge in corruption with them. This guy belongs to this category I guess.

Its weird how people that have never visited or lived in KPK talk about our province. Bhai we live there, we know what exactly is happening in KPK. Ajeeb yaar
    So far in KPK rarely has a party come back to power. Pti coming back to power should be proof enough for most of the work PTI has done.

"Too often we... enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought"-JFK

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1439 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Oh ok

In which areas do you think PTI's performance has not met your expectations? @Hermoine Green

#Mein inko rolaonga

Debut
    Oct 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In which areas do you think PTI's performance has not met your expectations? @Hermoine Green
    My age is currently 50+ and i have seen lots and lots of parties and their works in KPK. The first thing which i can confirm is that PTI is the best i have seen in my life in KPK.

In my whole life i haven't seen such reforms and amazing work in field of Health which is no doubt a basic necessity.

I can arrange a long list of their good efforts but since you have asked in which departments they need more improvement.

At first, Education department. Yes, no doubt PTI did try their best to bring some revolutionary changes in Education department but still it needs lots of work. One good thing which PTI have done that they have provided Solar System to Govt school and colleges.

What is the issue in Education Department? Teachers are facing lots of issues for their Regularization. I have seen teachers who are in service since last 4,5 years and they are still awaiting their promotions. And there are some other issues as well.

But frankly, i won't put blame on PTI. You can't clean the dirt of last 20 years in just 4 years.

And that Metro plan, i think it's going to be messed up. PTI couldn't manage it well and now they are
    running out of budget as well.

The work which PTI have done in field of Hydro Power is outstanding and there are many which i can mention here.

Overall, out of 100%, they have delivered 70% of their performances which is above satisfactory and acceptable for us.

140 characters from Lala's keyboard, its as if hes launched 140 nuclear missiles on India.

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1439 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    My age is currently 50+ and i have seen lots and lots of parties and their works in KPK. The first thing which i can confirm is that PTI is the best i have seen in my life in KPK.

In my whole life i haven't seen such reforms and amazing work in field of Health which is no doubt a basic necessity.

I can arrange a long list of their good efforts but since you have asked in which departments they need more improvement.

At first, Education department. Yes, no doubt PTI did try their best to bring some revolutionary changes in Education department but still it needs lots of work. One good thing which PTI have done that they have provided Solar System to Govt school and colleges.

What is the issue in Education Department? Teachers are facing lots of issues for their Regularization. I have seen teachers who are in service since last 4,5 years and they are still awaiting their promotions. And there are some other issues as well.

But frankly, i won't put blame on PTI. You can't clean the dirt of last 20 years in just 4 years.

And that Metro plan, i think it's going to be messed up. PTI couldn't manage it well and now they are

The work which PTI have done in field of Hydro Power is outstanding and there are many which i can mention here.

Overall, out of 100%, they have delivered 70% of their performances which is above satisfactory and acceptable for us.
    That's an excellent post from people actually living in the province, no wonder PTI is all set to be re-elected.

#Mein inko rolaonga

Debut
    Jan 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In which areas do you think PTI's performance has not met your expectations?
    Basically what hermoine green said. The metro plan have been a bother for the locals. Takes ages to get from one place to other, bad timing.

I would further add that the afghani contingent wasn't properly handled. Some of the areas in KPK are completely controlled by afghanis and a power shift have to occur in order to gain more control over the market. Not against afghanis but the market took a major hit when they were forcing them out last year.

KPK can build and sustain its own energy plants (especially hydro plants) and they need to focus more on these projects. Though they did take the initiative but the federal govt acted as a road block for them.

Also, PTI needs to focus on building more industries too in KPK. They have done a fantastic job in the education department but now is the time to focus on providing jobs for the locals. Building of a new industrial sector in KPK will just take the province to a whole new level.

Quote Originally Posted by Couch Cricketer View Post
    So far in KPK rarely has a party come back to power. Pti coming back to power should be proof enough for most of the work PTI has done.
    Exactly

Excellent Post

PAKISTAN

Debut
    Oct 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Basically what hermoine green said. The metro plan have been a bother for the locals. Takes ages to get from one place to other, bad timing.

I would further add that the afghani contingent wasn't properly handled. Some of the areas in KPK are completely controlled by afghanis and a power shift have to occur in order to gain more control over the market. Not against afghanis but the market took a major hit when they were forcing them out last year.

KPK can build and sustain its own energy plants (especially hydro plants) and they need to focus more on these projects. Though they did take the initiative but the federal govt acted as a road block for them.

Also, PTI needs to focus on building more industries too in KPK. They have done a fantastic job in the education department but now is the time to focus on providing jobs for the locals. Building of a new industrial sector in KPK will just take the province to a whole new level.

Exactly

Excellent Post
    That's an excellent post from people actually living in the province, no wonder PTI is all set to be re-elected.

Thanks.

As @A-1 bro said, Federal Govt created lots of hurdles and at every point they refused to provide funds. Even when PTI asked funds for Pehur High-Level Canal in Swabi, they refused and then PTI has to take loan from ADB.

Regarding Afghanis, i wish a day come when they all leave Pakistan peacefully they are every where. And it was an excellent decision when KPK gov told them to leave or otherwise they will be made to leave and believe me even the prices of lands fell down considerably But again thanks to Federal Govt.

Regarding Hyrdo and Energy stuff, The total installed capacity of the hydropower stations in the country is about 6,595 MW, out of which 3,767 MW is in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, 1,698 MW in Punjab, and 1,036 MW in AJK and 93 MW in the Gilgit Baltistan, which represents merely 15 % of the total identified potential.

And there are some other plans regarding Hyrdo, but Federal Govt refusing funds again and again.

Also lots of natural resources like Gypsum, Salt, Coal e.t.c has been discovered in some new places which were never heard before.

Industrial development is an serious issue in KP since long time and it's very hard to overcome this issue, investors don't want to invest due to issue of Terrorism in KP, especially Foreign investors.

But INSHALLAH when PTI will be re-elected, definitely we will see some progress in Industrial area.

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh ok

Quote Originally Posted by Couch Cricketer View Post

Exactly

Excellent Post
    Thanks.

As @A-1 bro said, Federal Govt created lots of hurdles and at every point they refused to provide funds. Even when PTI asked funds for Pehur High-Level Canal in Swabi, they refused and then PTI has to take loan from ADB.

Regarding Afghanis, i wish a day come when they all leave Pakistan peacefully they are every where. And it was an excellent decision when KPK gov told them to leave or otherwise they will be made to leave and believe me even the prices of lands fell down considerably But again thanks to Federal Govt.

Regarding Hyrdo and Energy stuff, The total installed capacity of the hydropower stations in the country is about 6,595 MW, out of which 3,767 MW is in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, 1,698 MW in Punjab, and 1,036 MW in AJK and 93 MW in the Gilgit Baltistan, which represents merely 15 % of the total identified potential.

And there are some other plans regarding Hyrdo, but Federal Govt refusing funds again and again.

Also lots of natural resources like Gypsum, Salt, Coal e.t.c has been discovered in some new places which were never heard before.

Industrial development is an serious issue in KP since long time and it's very hard to overcome this issue, investors don't want to invest due to issue of Terrorism in KP, especially Foreign investors.

But INSHALLAH when PTI will be re-elected, definitely we will see some progress in Industrial area.
    Our deep state pper @TalentSpotterPk gone missing from this thread after these replies. Masjid main aelaan kerwa ker bulana perega kia?

Debut
    Jan 2003
    Venue
    MCG
    Runs
    Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Brilliant posts and insights @Hermoine Green and @A-1 and thanks for confirming what i have heard from other residents of KPK on different forums.

I do agree that complaints against BRT project are not good signs, i think short term traffic issues is not a major concern because it happens in most large scale projects but some quality issues have also been raised. I hope they haven't compromised on quality just to finish the project in short period of time especially when they were confident about regaining the government.

Debut
    Sep 2011
    Venue
    Houston, TX
    Runs
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So true that's what I think about all these desi liberals and mombati brigade

Debut
    Jan 2009
    Venue
    Behind you
    Runs
    Mentioned
    180 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    So true that's what I think about all these desi liberals and mombati brigade
    He's pretty much described PMLN supporters

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1439 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    @Pakpak sachayi zabaan par ah hi jati hai

Allah al-haq hai

#Mein inko rolaonga

Debut
    Jan 2003
    Venue
    MCG
    Runs
    Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    This is so ironic especially after reading views from actual people living in KPK people still blindly hate and oppose PTI government and their performance.

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    205 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Sounds more like a description of Noora supporters.
    Last edited by DeadBall; 31st May 2018 at 13:28.

Debut
    Feb 2005
    Runs
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Note to yourself...