Runs
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

KPK Public on PTI Performance so far

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10152335626669527

Click on the link to watch the video.
    Last edited by Fastandfurious; 6th August 2014 at 00:41.

Debut
    Aug 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol how bad was the police to begin with?

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by blackanhyellow View Post
    lol how bad was the police to begin with?
    Police was as much worse as it is in punjab right now and has been for decades.

Debut
    Dec 2005
    Runs
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PTI still delivering in KPK. One thing that no govt has been able to improve, tax collection, has been top notch under PTI

KPRA claims registering 300pc increase in revenue collection

ABBOTTABAD: The Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Revenue Authority has registered an increase of 300 percent in revenue collection, sources said.The Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Revenue Authority (KPRA) has released the notification of the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa government about policy decisions to broaden the base of sales tax on services in the province.

The sources said that KPRA, which was created last year, managed to increase last year’s revenue to nearly Rs8 billion which is exponential in terms of collection of such taxes by the federation before the 18th constitutional amendment. The province had reportedly received Rs2.5 billion under sales tax on services during the year ended June 30, 2013 and now through its own efforts it was able to increase it by 300 percent against the base.

The sources said the KPRA had seven groups of services provider in the second schedule of the Finance Act 2013 but now another 38 services have been added to the tax net. The important services added this year include different sections of the services sector such as security companies, shipping and freight, manpower recruitment and supply services, construction, advertising agents, property and real estate agents, automobile, franchise services, manufacturing and processing on toll bases, contract execution, architects and planners, consultants, port operations, mining of minerals, exploration of oil and gas related services, event management-related services, cosmetic and plastic surgery, sale of space for advertisement services, TV, radio and production house services, and services rendered by clubs and broadcasting services.

According to the sources, the most important aspect of the tax policy of the province is an effort to rationalise the tax rate and bring into the net the services ordinarily not directly related to the ordinary citizens of the province.A new beginning has been made by reducing the tax rate of some of the services without any input adjustment.

This will reduce the inflow of duplicate or incorrect claims by the services for input adjustment and refunds against the tax payable on the services provided by the registered persons. Previously, only a few groups of services like finance, telecom, courier and different kinds of agents were subjected to sales tax in the province.

According to the experts, important service sectors now added in the tax net will result in substantial increase in the provincial tax revenue. The provincial government has contracted the services of two senior officers of the FBR to establish the systems and processes on sound footing.

The KPRA will start an awareness and facilitation scheme for enrolment of the service providers falling in the above-mentioned categories and those already assessed to sales tax under the 2013 Act. The KPRA has been assigned the collection target of Rs12 billion for the current year. Last year sales tax on services amounting to nearly Rs8 billion was collected, which is the highest margin of increase recorded by any other revenue agency in the country.

http://www.thenews.com.pk/Todays-New...00pc-increase-

Ghareeb saray mar gaye
    Kiun kai, zinda hai bhutto zinda hai

Debut
    Apr 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Vote being counted.

Swabi Sports Complex under Construction.

Debut
    Apr 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    4,42,030 girls provided stipend worth 1 billion rupees in Education sector.

5000 schools provided sports kits in year 2015.

Debut
    Apr 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Anti Corruption Unit did recovery from ANP government ex contractor. With that money KPK government reopened Digital fountain in KPK.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Mujhay hai Hukm e Azaa-n

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4248 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    There is no doubt that we have seen great improvement in public transport, traffic police and overall transport mechanism.

This is one area where ANP was lacking and let's not even talk about MMA.

On the main roads, traffic police instructs you to wear seatbelts and you can get fined if you talk on the phone will driving. It is not very efficient yet but it's still an improvement.

Quite a few underpasses and overhead bridges have been built and u-turns are better organized and visible from distance. It was quite a menace before and anyone who drives a car in Peshawar will testify.

Also, I fully appreciate the eco-friendly campaign of planting a billion trees in KP over the next 5 years.

It has started already and the public is participating as well. I would have done so myself but unfortunately, I am not in Pakistan at the moment. InshAllah, when I return in September, I will take part it in it.

I also hope that the eco-friendly rickshaw concept takes shape as well, but it will be difficult to make it large-scale as there are too many rickshaws in the province, especially in Peshawar and I think a revolt from rickshaw dealers with vested interests will be on the cards.

Rickshaws are a major source of pollution in this province.

These are the good things I can say about PTI from my perspective, and this isn't a thread to discuss other core issues.

Debut
    Apr 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    There is no doubt that we have seen great improvement in public transport, traffic police and overall transport mechanism.

This is one area where ANP was lacking and let's not even talk about MMA.

On the main roads, traffic police instructs you to wear seatbelts and you can get fined if you talk on the phone will driving. It is not very efficient yet but it's still an improvement.

Quite a few underpasses and overhead bridges have been built and u-turns are better organized and visible from distance. It was quite a menace before and anyone who drives a car in Peshawar will testify.

Also, I fully appreciate the eco-friendly campaign of planting a billion trees in KP over the next 5 years.

It has started already and the public is participating as well. I would have done so myself but unfortunately, I am not in Pakistan at the moment. InshAllah, when I return in September, I will take part it in it.

I also hope that the eco-friendly rickshaw concept takes shape as well, but it will be difficult to make it large-scale as there are too many rickshaws in the province, especially in Peshawar and I think a revolt from rickshaw dealers with vested interests will be on the cards.

Rickshaws are a major source of pollution in this province.

These are the good things I can say about PTI from my perspective, and this isn't a thread to discuss other core issues.
    Keep Voting for PTI.

Kaar e Kheir mein haath batao

Debut
    Apr 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    @Hawkeye

Update regarding Grounds :

PESHAWAR: Although the Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa government has established 24 playgrounds across the province, land disputes in various districts have created hurdles for the construction of other playing fields.

According to documents available with The Express Tribune, the provincial government allocated Rs705 million for the construction of 47 playgrounds in 25 districts. The number was later increased to 63.

An official of the sports department said Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf Chairperson Imran Khan showed great interest in the project and directed authorities to complete the construction of these grounds in 2015. However, a shortage of funds and long-standing land disputes hampered progress on the initiative.

Below expectations

As per the official, the Communication and Works (C&W) Department only handed over seven sports grounds by the end of 2015.

“The PTI chief expressed his displeasure over this,” he said. “He urged the relevant director to take notice of the project.”The official said the provincial government released all funds to the C&W Department. However, 13 sites were embroiled in land disputes and the project faced severe problems as property owners filed cases at the Peshawar High Court.

Level playing field

Speaking to The Express Tribune, Sports Director Tariq Mehmood said only 24 playgrounds were completed by June 27, 2015 in various districts. He said Rs1.5 million was allocated for the construction of each ground. A diverse menu of facilities would be provided at these playgrounds, the sports director added.

Mehmood said two grounds each have been completed in Kohat, Karak, Charsadda, Mardan, Nowshera, Lakki Marwat, Karak, Lower Dir, Kohistan, Bannu and one each in Abbottabad and Chitral. The other two grounds have been established in other parts of the province.

He said construction work is under way and teams are inspecting progress on these sites on a daily basis. He said the government is keen on providing sports facilities to the youth and plans are afoot to build grounds on the tehsil level.

http://tribune.com.pk/story/1081815/...f-play-fields/

Debut
    Oct 2007
    Venue
    Singapore
    Runs
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    This is what I wanted to see has Pti made improvements in infrastructure and systems. As when it is all said and done if people won't feel that they are getting anything from voting for Pti they vote for them again.
    Mqm had lost a lot of support in Karachi but once Mustafa Kamal become mayor and did a lot of infrastructure development the Mqm started regaining support. And why it is very hard for ot others to compete with pmln in many parts of punjab as what ever crap they pull ganja and his cronies do try to build infrastructure that help the public and their vote bank.

Sent from my SM-G925I

"Too often we... enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought"-JFK

Debut
    Jan 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am from Kpk and although we are still a long way from getting our province back on track but the improvement and growth is pretty impressive.

I gotta admit that PTI have done a great job so far.

A lot has changed, Kpk will be back in shape (IA) if PTI remain in charge.

PAKISTAN

Debut
    Dec 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Will be voting for PTI in next elections. Sick of these jahil ganjas in punjab

Debut
    Jul 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    618 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TalentSpotterPk View Post
    @Hawkeye

Update regarding Grounds :

PESHAWAR: Although the Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa government has established 24 playgrounds across the province, land disputes in various districts have created hurdles for the construction of other playing fields.

According to documents available with The Express Tribune, the provincial government allocated Rs705 million for the construction of 47 playgrounds in 25 districts. The number was later increased to 63.

An official of the sports department said Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf Chairperson Imran Khan showed great interest in the project and directed authorities to complete the construction of these grounds in 2015. However, a shortage of funds and long-standing land disputes hampered progress on the initiative.

Below expectations

As per the official, the Communication and Works (C&W) Department only handed over seven sports grounds by the end of 2015.

“The PTI chief expressed his displeasure over this,” he said. “He urged the relevant director to take notice of the project.”The official said the provincial government released all funds to the C&W Department. However, 13 sites were embroiled in land disputes and the project faced severe problems as property owners filed cases at the Peshawar High Court.

Level playing field

Speaking to The Express Tribune, Sports Director Tariq Mehmood said only 24 playgrounds were completed by June 27, 2015 in various districts. He said Rs1.5 million was allocated for the construction of each ground. A diverse menu of facilities would be provided at these playgrounds, the sports director added.

Mehmood said two grounds each have been completed in Kohat, Karak, Charsadda, Mardan, Nowshera, Lakki Marwat, Karak, Lower Dir, Kohistan, Bannu and one each in Abbottabad and Chitral. The other two grounds have been established in other parts of the province.

He said construction work is under way and teams are inspecting progress on these sites on a daily basis. He said the government is keen on providing sports facilities to the youth and plans are afoot to build grounds on the tehsil level.

http://tribune.com.pk/story/1081815/...f-play-fields/
    I'm not sure about other small cities, but nothing like that has been done in the metropolitan.

At the end of a stressful, depressing day, a dose of cricket is what can cheer us up.

Debut
    Apr 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
    I'm not sure about other small cities, but nothing like that has been done in the metropolitan.

This is the change indeed.

This is the problem with my province where Lahore is everything followed by Rawalpindi.

Billions and Billions are spent on Lahore mainly while neglecting other cities.

Only Lahore isn't Punjab. Rulers want to make Lahore Paris at the expense of terrible condition of Schools, Colleges & Hospitals of many backward cities.

Peshawar might have more grounds & sports facilities than many other cities of KPK so in case of limited resources equilibrium between cities is also essential wrt development.

Debut
    Apr 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    New R.O system installed in Dialysis Unit at Khyber Teaching Hospital Peshawar in 3rd week of May 2016.

First ever Energency Room Trauma Course for Nurses in Lady Reading Hospital Peshawar.

This is first collaboration of International committee of Red Cross and Khyber Medical University.

This may not be something special for EX-PATS but this is first of its kind in pakistan. Our Nurses aren't fully trained aswell as they lack the equipment needed in hospitals to manage patients in Emergency.

This is new 14 seaters electric trolly for Energency patients at LRHP. This is first of its kind in any government hospital of Entire Pakistan.

This is new diagnostic machine Cobas 6000 installed in Khyber Teaching Hospital Peshawar. Previously many patients had to go for tests to private laboratories because of too much work burden on the Pathology Lab.

This is the first time in the history of any Pakistan government hospital that Computerised ticketing system has been installed for Patients in OPD. This is also the new reception made at Lady Reading Hospital Peshawar.

New Model Police Station has started working in Swabi. These Police Stations work under the reformed system of Independent Modern Police System with telephonic aswell as computerised facilities of launch of complaints and reports.

This is first time in the history of Pakistan that Digital Boards have been installed in any Government School. New Computer Lab is set aswell.

This is Newly Constructed Sports Ground in Kohat

This is Newly Constructed Madeen-Swat Road.

Now Tourists will have comfortable Journey to Kaalaam Valley

Yes the progress is abit slow but it's better than No Progress. Atleast Progress is being made. Atleast the government has focus in the right direction. Slowly every hospital and School will be upgraded step by step.

This is just the beginning of a Political Party which has come not only come in Government first time but also in Assembly first time barring Imran Khan.

Debut
    Apr 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    First time ever in the history of any provincial government in Pakistan in PTI government

Again Firstime in the history of Pakistan in any Government.

Mujhay hai Hukm e Azaa-n

Debut
    Apr 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    First ever Pakistan Austria Educational partnership in a KPK Public University

Mujhay hai Hukm e Azaa-n

Debut
    Apr 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    It will be unfair to call this Boy blind.

I don't consider him blind.

May Allah help & bless him.

https://vimeo.com/167162757

@#GreenRoars @syed @Syed1 @Anfield @Waseem @godzilla @WebGuru @IslamabadUnited

Last edited by TalentSpotterPk; 18th May 2016 at 18:35.

Debut
    Dec 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good going by PTI. They need to highlight these things in their campaign for next elections rather than victimizing. Actions speak louder than words.

Debut
    Jul 2010
    Venue
    US
    Runs
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    It will be unfair to call this Boy blind.

I don't consider him blind.

May Allah help & bless him.

https://vimeo.com/167162757

@#GreenRoars @syed @Syed1 @Anfield @Waseem @godzilla @WebGuru @IslamabadUnited

Nice video!

Debut
    Apr 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    The People of KPK speak about Performance of PTI in KPK

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4d...ti-in-kpk_news

Debut
    Apr 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Auckland
    Runs
    Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Looks like they're doing a good job, but are the core issues being addressed?

Are there any stats on the amount of children (especially girls, and especially outside cities) at schools, crime rate, tax collection. Has there been a notable improvement in security? (Though that is mostly in the federal government's control).

“It is not defeat that destroys you, it is being demoralized by defeat that destroys you.”
    ― Imran Khan

Debut
    Nov 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Why are the trolly's Left hand drive?

Debut
    Apr 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Thank You Mamoon for Voting for PTI

KPK Public Share their Opinion about PTI performance in KPK

https://youtu.be/SrEkUAUD5nY

Debut
    Apr 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    55 Micro Hydel Power Projects in Chitral at 2 Rupees per Unit Rate.

https://youtu.be/bwChv1aJS5w

Bella Balla Battagram :

600 Homes Provided Electricity

https://youtu.be/-VTHFG-M5I4

Debut
    Oct 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    715 Post(s)
    Tagged
    17 Thread(s)
    55 Micro Hydel Power Projects in Chitral at 2 Rupees per Unit Rate.

https://youtu.be/bwChv1aJS5w

Bella Balla Battagram :

600 Homes Provided Electricity

https://youtu.be/-VTHFG-M5I4
    These micro power projects is an amazing idea for remote area people are really loving it. btw not confirmed but i heard around 34,000 kids shifted from private to govt schools in KP last year? Thats a massive achievement it looks like govt schools are on a rise in KP.
    Last edited by Strike Rate; 11th September 2016 at 09:26.

" It is true, Pakistan cricket is not defined by planning, it is not defined by team work and it is not defined by an entire match. It is defined by moments, moments of inspiration, moments of magic, moments when the unsung become the sung, when the world starts rotating in the opposite direction, when the abnormal becomes the normal, when delusion becomes logic – it is when the stars align. "

Debut
    Apr 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Strike Rate View Post
    These micro power projects is an amazing idea for remote area people are really loving it. btw not confirmed but i heard around 34,000 kids shifted from private to govt schools in KP last year? Thats a massive achievement it looks like govt schools are on a rise in KP.

If True it is a great news and is something which is unprecedented in Pakistan History.

PTI has done lots of Improvement in Education Sector thanks to Atif Khan but they must keep JI ideology & agenda away from Education totally.

Wrt Hospitals few hospitals have improved Alot wrt all Areas and Services but Few are still in a Mess. They (PTI) need Time & Money to Sort Out the prevailing issues of Last 40 years.

1 - 4 Rupees per Unit Uninterupted Electricity was a distant dream of people of these Areas but PTI did it. MashaAllah.

I Hope & Pray that PTI that somehow PTI fix ECP & Civil Services of Pakistan in next 32 months than JUI F & JI will be wiped out from KPK :-) and PTI will gather decent support Vote Bank in Punjab aswell where they may be able to form Federal Government or Punjab Government or Both.

They Must Push all parties in Parliament for ECP & CSP reforms.

Debut
    Oct 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    715 Post(s)
    Tagged
    17 Thread(s)
    If True it is a great news and is something which is unprecedented in Pakistan History.

PTI has done lots of Improvement in Education Sector thanks to Atif Khan but they must keep JI ideology & agenda away from Education totally.

Wrt Hospitals few hospitals have improved Alot wrt all Areas and Services but Few are still in a Mess. They (PTI) need Time & Money to Sort Out the prevailing issues of Last 40 years.

1 - 4 Rupees per Unit Uninterupted Electricity was a distant dream of people of these Areas but PTI did it. MashaAllah.

I Hope & Pray that PTI that somehow PTI fix ECP & Civil Services of Pakistan in next 32 months than JUI F & JI will be wiped out from KPK :-) and PTI will gather decent support Vote Bank in Punjab aswell where they may be able to form Federal Government or Punjab Government or Both.

They Must Push all parties in Parliament for ECP & CSP reforms.
    Federal govt is also not helping as DW44 and GR mentioned in few of their posts how many problems Federal govt is creating and not releasing funds. Shahram is also doing some good work in health sector. i think he merged his party and joined PTI?

" It is true, Pakistan cricket is not defined by planning, it is not defined by team work and it is not defined by an entire match. It is defined by moments, moments of inspiration, moments of magic, moments when the unsung become the sung, when the world starts rotating in the opposite direction, when the abnormal becomes the normal, when delusion becomes logic – it is when the stars align. "

Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    Hong Kong
    Runs
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    That's true. 34000 students have made the switch.

Sent from my Lenovo A6000 using Tapatalk

Sehwag and Steyn are the Best.

Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Peshawar
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2033 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by saeedhk View Post
    That's true. 34000 students have made the switch.

Sent from my Lenovo A6000 using Tapatalk
    It happened in June 2016 and absolutely true.

50% of parents had taken their children out of private schools due to increasing educational expenses, 28% had done so due to substandard quality of teaching and 19% stated private schools had inadequate learning and teaching materials.

Eat, Sleep, Back The Team....Repeat!

Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Peshawar
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2033 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    @Strike Rate @Pakpak @saeedhk @Syed1

Karrak is a District not far from Peshawar which is full of Khattaks (Pathans) This area is massively neglected by all previous governments. But for the first time PTI did tremendous work there.

Water Supply Scheme (3 Nos tube well) at Lewal Algadda for KKKUK University - Completed.

Consstt of PCC Road Indus High way to Algaddi Karrak - Completed

Consstt of BTR road from Indus high way to Tehsil offices - Completed

And there are some other massive roads schemes are under progress (In Karrak there was always huge problem of roads)

BTR double road with solarization of street lights from jail chowk to Karrak city - Completed

Const of two cricket stadiums - completed.

Cost of 1st Library - completed.

Renovation of KDA park - completed

Installation of street lights at main bazar - completed

Solarization on existing tube wells - completed

Beautification of tehsil chowk to DCO office - completed

Pavement of streets in various regions of Karrak - Completed

Installation of various KVA's 15 NOS transformers and poles - completed

And major thing is Oil and Gas discovered in Karrak, and also some precious Gypsum and Uranium.

Eat, Sleep, Back The Team....Repeat!

Debut
    Jan 2009
    Venue
    Behind you
    Runs
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by #GreenRoars View Post

Karrak is a District not far from Peshawar which is full of Khattaks (Pathans) This area is massively neglected by all previous governments. But for the first time PTI did tremendous work there.

Water Supply Scheme (3 Nos tube well) at Lewal Algadda for KKKUK University - Completed.

And there are some other massive roads schemes are under progress (In Karrak there was always huge problem of roads)

BTR double road with solarization of street lights from jail chowk to Karrak city - Completed

And major thing is Oil and Gas discovered in Karrak, and also some precious Gypsum and Uranium.
    Excellent read.

PTI will be elected again by the looks of it. And this is all with the Fed gov still withholding funds.

Thanks for sharing!

Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    Hong Kong
    Runs
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Well done!

Sehwag and Steyn are the Best.

Debut
    Jan 2003
    Venue
    MCG
    Runs
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Thanks for the updates, good work!

Debut
    Oct 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    715 Post(s)
    Tagged
    17 Thread(s)

Great work as usual by KP govt. Thanks for the updates bro!

Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    chennai
    Runs
    Mentioned
    427 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Destruction of scam papers and buildings is still not done, PML> PTI

In cricket, my superhero is Sachin Tendulkar. He has always been my hero.
    -Virat Kohli

Debut
    Apr 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Youtube :

" Health Reforms in Hayatabad Medical Complex , Naya Kpk InshaAllah "

Young Health Minister Shahraam Tarakai doing good job MashaAllah.

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why is it then that my buddy in Peshawar tells me the hospital's are as dirty and filthy like they always were? Do I believe him or all those talking up the new KPK?

Debut
    Jan 2009
    Venue
    Behind you
    Runs
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PakLFC View Post
    Why is it then that my buddy in Peshawar tells me the hospital's are as dirty and filthy like they always were? Do I believe him or all those talking up the new KPK?
    Don't know who your buddy is, a consultant from UK who was our very close family friend moved to Peshawar and has said things need to improve but are much better than before.

That view was backed by Greenroars and a few others who actually live there.

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Brother name and shame. The last time some guy made up some crap, he was caught lying for political reasons.

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bewal Express View Post
    Brother name and shame. The last time some guy made up some crap, he was caught lying for political reasons.
    I am confused. Are you saying the hospital's are clean or filthy? It can't be denied that Peshawar is more peaceful now after Zarb-e-Azab. For that we have to thanks Raheel Sharif and the military. IK opposed Zarb!
    Last edited by PakLFC; 5th November 2016 at 00:42.

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    I am confused. Are you saying the hospital's are clean or filthy? It can't be denied that Peshawar is more peaceful now after Zarb-e-Azab. For that we have to thanks Raheel Sharif and the military. IK opposed Zarb!
    If they are filthy then the PTI should answer for it but someone on thìs made some allegations before and was caught lying. Maybe if you have some information than contact @Greenroars and we will find out the truth. As far as the peace goes, i totally agree with you that General Sharif deserves the credit and not IK, who as far as i know hasn't been in power or NS, who has been in power and also deserves no credit.

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If they are filthy then the PTI should answer for it but someone on thìs made some allegations before and was caught lying. Maybe if you have some information than contact @Greenroars and we will find out the truth. As far as the peace goes, i totally agree with you that General Sharif deserves the credit and not IK, who as far as i know hasn't been in power or NS, who has been in power and also deserves no credit.
    defifnitely good work is going on n health sectro.....will take time..good initative has been taken by making them autonomous...lets wait for it,,hospitals are relatively clean and management has improved much...

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    291 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    This KP govt is surely investing good money to promote tourism in the province. Anyone here from Bishigram Swat? Saw the news that after Thandiani & Kaghan Camping Pods are being introduced in Bishigram Swat. Here are some pics

Raise your words, not voice. It's rain that grows flowers, not thunder... (Rumi)

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My pal has contacted the relevant authorities who have promised to take action, this is always the case. IK deserves credit for raising Nawaz's theft and corruption. Inshallah, on my next visit to Pak will visit Peshawar to analyse the cleanliness of the city with my own eyes. The good news is that the police has been depoliticised.

Debut
    Jan 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    https://www.facebook.com/PTIOfficial...4218651039527/

I live in Peshawar and I can assure you my friend that the conditions have improved vastly and your buddy is lying.

PAKISTAN

Debut
    Dec 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by A-1 View Post

I live in Peshawar and I can assure you my friend that the conditions have improved vastly and your buddy is lying.
    People need to have reasonable expectations, Imran Khan cant make Peshawar Paris in 5 years ... As long as things are improving and are in right direction , we should praise, dont expect miracles in 5 years

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by A-1 View Post

There will be no one happier then me if conditions have improved.

Debut
    Apr 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    KP progressed in human development, says WB report

ISLAMABAD: The World Bank (WB) has categorised the PTI-led Khyber Pakhtunkhwa on top among all four federating units of Pakistan for making progress in different areas of human development.

“Pakistan’s provinces have experienced very different levels of progress in human development over the last decade. Khyber Pakhtunkhwa seems to have made the most progress in a number of areas,” the WB’s report titled “Pakistan Development Update” states.

According to the WB, the gross primary enrolment rate in the KP increased three percentage points between 2010 and 2015, in a period when other provinces were deteriorating. The child immunisation rate in KP increased from 40 percent in 2005 to 53 percent in 2013 and 58 percent in 2015, the largest increase of all provinces over that time period.

Sindh, on the other hand, appears to be flat-lining across the same indicators. Child immunisation was lower in 2015 than it was in 2005 (45 and 46 percent respectively) and the gross primary enrolment rate also fell from 82 percent in 2010 to 79 percent in 2015.

Stunting in Sindh also remains very high. Sindh continues to face large differences in urban and rural outcomes, which are most stark in water and sanitation where only 31 percent of rural households have a flushing toilet compared with 97 percent of urban households. Only 23 percent of Sindh schools are equipped with basic facilities compared with 93 percent in Punjab, 44 percent in KP and 26 percent in Balochistan.

Punjab has had mixed success while Balochistan has struggled. The data suggests that Punjab is also stagnant in some of the social outcomes over recent years. Its improvement falls between Sindh and KP, having made steady progress on child malnutrition (particularly stunting), as well as child immunisation and rural sanitation while making little or no progress on enrolment rates and the quality of learning outcomes.

Balochistan has struggled to increase its particularly poor outcomes, seeing deterioration in learning outcomes (only 33 percent of year 5 children could read a story in 2014) and child immunisation. Gender equality is improving somewhat – from a low base – in education and the workforce progress on women’s empowerment is also mixed. While gender inequalities persist, women are slowly participating more in education and work. Female labour force participation is slowly increasing, albeit from a low base (from 19.3 percent in 2005 to 24.8 percent in 2014) and more girls are completing lower secondary.

The ratio of female to male literacy is steadily improving, with seven literate women for every 10 literate men in 2015. This ratio differs wildly across provinces, however, with Balochistan exhibiting only four literate women for every 10 literate men.

Population growth is a key challenge for service delivery. Looking forward, population growth presents a key challenge for all areas of human development. Systems are not expanding quickly enough to increase access and coverage to Pakistan’s fast-growing population. Service delivery strategies will need to take a long-term view if services are to capture a greater share of a growing population while also improving quality, the report concluded.

https://www.thenews.com.pk/print/164...says-WB-report

Debut
    Apr 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    City Patrol Force launched in Peshawar

PESHAWAR: The Khyber Pakhtunkhwa police on Thursday launched the ‘City Patrol Force’ in Peshawar as the first responder in case of any criminal activity, road accident and emergency situation.

The force’s launching ceremony was held at the Malik Saad Shaheed Police Lines here with Chief Minister Pervez Khattak in the chair.

As disclosed in an official statement issued here, the CPF with the motto of triple S i.e. safety, security and service has the functions of the ‘first responder to all calls, hot pursuit of trouble shooters, prevention of street crimes, surveillance of anti-social elements, door knocking of persons released from jails and proclaimed offenders, snap checking, information getting, public facilitation and help, responding to 15 calls and SOS alerts and coordination with emergency services.’

It will function in Peshawar city and cantonment areas divided into 20 beats with 160 city patrol officers working in two shifts of eight hours each.

Well-equipped force will be first responder in case of criminal activity, road mishap, emergency situation
    According to the statement, the force has 22 vehicles equipped with modern gadgets and facilities i.e. video camera, wireless system and computers.

In every vehicle, four personnel i.e. a sub inspector, two elite force personnel and a driver will perform duty.

A proper monitoring mechanism has been worked out for the force. A command desk has been established in Peshawar’s command and control centre in the East Cantonment police station, where the activities of each vehicle and staff are recorded.

A special SIM card had been installed in every vehicle to help show the duty position of every vehicle. No vehicle will go out of the areas under its jurisdiction.

On the occasion, the CM said the CPF would be equipped with GPS (global positioning system) and modern sophisticated weapons to avert any untoward incident.

He appreciated the police’s role in the province and claimed the provincial police were far better than those of other provinces.

“The city patrol force will be extended to other parts of the province,” he said.

The CM said the government didn’t interfere with transfer and posting of its employees and that the recruitment was made purely on the basis of merit.

He praised the police for sacrifices in fight against terrorism and crimes.

The CM said the PTI government had introduced police reforms and established police training centres and schools.

Provincial police chief Nasir Khan Durrani, who was also present in the ceremony, said the CPF equipped with all latest facilities would prove as a milestone to serve as a ‘first respondent’ force.

He said the ‘first responder’ concept in any incident and emergency particularly in urban cities was in effect all over the world where the police reached the spot in the shortest possible time.

“Keeping in view this concept, the City Patrol Force has been introduced. It will work as the first responder. Initially, it is being launched in Peshawar city and cantonment areas. Later, it will be extended to other districts keeping in view its performance,” he said.

The police chief said in other countries, that kind of force reached the place within 12 minutes of untoward incident. Our force will respond even in less than 12 minutes,” he said.

He said the CPF vehicles had the facilities of identity verification system, incident tagging, surveillance of persons released from jail, Tenants Information System and traffic updates.

The police chief said the provincial police were being equipped with the modern facilities.

He said approximately all activities of the force along with pictures and conversation of personnel would be recorded along scientific lines.

He said the KP police were the bravest force of the world and that its personnel were always ready to meet any eventually.

“Besides controlling crime, the force will also serve humanity,” he said.

Provincial ministers, MPAs, provincial chief secretary, home and tribal affairs secretary, additional IGPs, DIGs and other senior civil and police officers attended the function.

Earlier, the chief guest also administered the oath to the CPF personnel.

http://www.dawn.com/news/1295662/cit...ed-in-peshawar

Mujhay hai Hukm e Azaa-n

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    291 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    City Patrol Force launched in Peshawar

PESHAWAR: The Khyber Pakhtunkhwa police on Thursday launched the ‘City Patrol Force’ in Peshawar as the first responder in case of any criminal activity, road accident and emergency situation.

The force’s launching ceremony was held at the Malik Saad Shaheed Police Lines here with Chief Minister Pervez Khattak in the chair.

As disclosed in an official statement issued here, the CPF with the motto of triple S i.e. safety, security and service has the functions of the ‘first responder to all calls, hot pursuit of trouble shooters, prevention of street crimes, surveillance of anti-social elements, door knocking of persons released from jails and proclaimed offenders, snap checking, information getting, public facilitation and help, responding to 15 calls and SOS alerts and coordination with emergency services.’

It will function in Peshawar city and cantonment areas divided into 20 beats with 160 city patrol officers working in two shifts of eight hours each.

Well-equipped force will be first responder in case of criminal activity, road mishap, emergency situation
    According to the statement, the force has 22 vehicles equipped with modern gadgets and facilities i.e. video camera, wireless system and computers.

In every vehicle, four personnel i.e. a sub inspector, two elite force personnel and a driver will perform duty.

A proper monitoring mechanism has been worked out for the force. A command desk has been established in Peshawar’s command and control centre in the East Cantonment police station, where the activities of each vehicle and staff are recorded.

A special SIM card had been installed in every vehicle to help show the duty position of every vehicle. No vehicle will go out of the areas under its jurisdiction.

On the occasion, the CM said the CPF would be equipped with GPS (global positioning system) and modern sophisticated weapons to avert any untoward incident.

He appreciated the police’s role in the province and claimed the provincial police were far better than those of other provinces.

“The city patrol force will be extended to other parts of the province,” he said.

The CM said the government didn’t interfere with transfer and posting of its employees and that the recruitment was made purely on the basis of merit.

He praised the police for sacrifices in fight against terrorism and crimes.

The CM said the PTI government had introduced police reforms and established police training centres and schools.

Provincial police chief Nasir Khan Durrani, who was also present in the ceremony, said the CPF equipped with all latest facilities would prove as a milestone to serve as a ‘first respondent’ force.

He said the ‘first responder’ concept in any incident and emergency particularly in urban cities was in effect all over the world where the police reached the spot in the shortest possible time.

“Keeping in view this concept, the City Patrol Force has been introduced. It will work as the first responder. Initially, it is being launched in Peshawar city and cantonment areas. Later, it will be extended to other districts keeping in view its performance,” he said.

The police chief said in other countries, that kind of force reached the place within 12 minutes of untoward incident. Our force will respond even in less than 12 minutes,” he said.

He said the CPF vehicles had the facilities of identity verification system, incident tagging, surveillance of persons released from jail, Tenants Information System and traffic updates.

The police chief said the provincial police were being equipped with the modern facilities.

He said approximately all activities of the force along with pictures and conversation of personnel would be recorded along scientific lines.

He said the KP police were the bravest force of the world and that its personnel were always ready to meet any eventually.

“Besides controlling crime, the force will also serve humanity,” he said.

Provincial ministers, MPAs, provincial chief secretary, home and tribal affairs secretary, additional IGPs, DIGs and other senior civil and police officers attended the function.

Earlier, the chief guest also administered the oath to the CPF personnel.

http://www.dawn.com/news/1295662/cit...ed-in-peshawar
    +

Raise your words, not voice. It's rain that grows flowers, not thunder... (Rumi)

Debut
    Apr 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WebGuru View Post
    +
    " Democracy : By the People for the People "

Thanks for sharing.

Mujhay hai Hukm e Azaa-n

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am happy they are investing in human development. SS should follow their strategy

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4248 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    Surprised to see no thread on Erdogan's visit. This seems to be the most suitable thread in that case.

What a pathetic call by Imran to boycott Erdogan's session in the parliament and asked the Turkish embassy to arrange a one-on-one meeting.

He has been rightfully put in his place by the Turkish envoy who couldn't be bothered to meet him separately. He is not that important, who does he think he is? Just an opposition leader, that's all.

His inflated ego must have been damaged big time, and apparently now he's thinking of another U-turn which is of course his favorite hobby.

Anyhow, it is time for PTI MPs to stop taking salaries and stop enjoying their perks, after all their leader thinks it is a fake parliament. The fact that they are still taking their salaries is the height of hypocrisy.

Debut
    Dec 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks like kpk people are not happy

Debut
    Apr 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Newly established Paeds wards in Lady Reading Hospital Peshawar.
    Attached Images Attached Images      

Mujhay hai Hukm e Azaa-n

Debut
    Apr 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Hayatabad Medical Complex is the first Public Sector Hospital in Pakistan with latest State of the Art MRI machine.

Only Agha Khan Hospital (private hosp) has these MRI machines.

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    291 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    KPK IG Nasir Durrani painting on a truck...We have seen Army Officers and Shaheeds paintings on trucks in Pakistan but for the first time see a sitting IG painting which shows something good is happening there and aam aadmi is happy.

Debut
    Dec 2013
    Venue
    Pan ka Khoka
    Runs
    Mentioned
    712 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    A friend of mine is actually planning on investing in KPK during the next year or so.... If everything goes smoothly I might branch out my small business to KPK along with Karachi and Singapore/Malaysia

Can anyone tell me what is the cost of renting out an office space, a medium sized warehouse for storage?

Any help on the matter would be appreciable

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4248 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    @Pakpak

Doesn't look like the consultant from UK was any good at his job.

http://www.dawn.com/news/1299573/

The tall claims of bringing reforms in health sector fall flat as the second largest public sector hospital of the province still rots with decades-old problems and mindset.

The PTI government passed the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Medical Teaching Institutions Reforms Act in 2015 and so far its implementation is also painfully slow to bring in any relief to the patients in getting quality healthcare.

Prof Roohul Muqeem, KTH medical director, who joined six months ago, was also shocked when he visited the hospital at midnight acting as a patient to check emergency services recently.

“It was the worst night of my life,” says Waseem, who lost his mother 10 years ago in Khyber Teaching Hospital. She walked herself to the medical ward wherefrom she got transferred to the Intensive Care Unit after a bad reaction during blood transfusion. The next day she was gone forever.

Ten years down the lane, Shakeel Khan is also seeing his father slowly slip away as wait for a doctor at dialysis unit of KTH looks like eternity.

What is use of ‘free treatment’ slogan when the doctors don’t check the patients, questions Mr Khan.
    @Bewal Express: Now please accuse me of lying about the terrible state of hospitals in the KPK and that everything is nice and dandy.

@TalentSpotterPk: Instead of making new wards which will turn into a haven for infected cats and rats in no time due to the negligence of the staff, perhaps it will be better if they focus on the existing wards.

Also, please note that this report is on KTH, which as mentioned, is the second biggest hospital in KPK. LRH, which is the biggest, is in far worse condition.

Do have a look at the pictures though. This is what I had to encounter on almost daily basis.

Anyhow, who cares about all of this? After all, Kaptaan has bigger and better ambitions. The states of the hospitals in your province does not matter when you are on a quest to become the PM of the country.

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4248 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ahmedwaqas92 View Post
    A friend of mine is actually planning on investing in KPK during the next year or so.... If everything goes smoothly I might branch out my small business to KPK along with Karachi and Singapore/Malaysia

Can anyone tell me what is the cost of renting out an office space, a medium sized warehouse for storage?

Any help on the matter would be appreciable
    That depends on the type of location you are looking for and what you want to store. Difficult to tell without any information, but rents have hiked up lately.

Debut
    Apr 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    @Pakpak

@Bewal Express: Now please accuse me of lying about the terrible state of hospitals in the KPK and that everything is nice and dandy.

@TalentSpotterPk: Instead of making new wards which will turn into a haven for infected cats and rats in no time due to the negligence of the staff, perhaps it will be better if they focus on the existing wards.

Also, please note that this report is on KTH, which as mentioned, is the second biggest hospital in KPK. LRH, which is the biggest, is in far worse condition.

Do have a look at the pictures though. This is what I had to encounter on almost daily basis.

Anyhow, who cares about all of this? After all, Kaptaan has bigger and better ambitions. The states of the hospitals in your province does not matter when you are on a quest to become the PM of the country.

Thank You for pointing out the deficiencies. Given the condition of Public Sector hospitals in Pakistan is it bad to upgrade Hospitals ? If there will be cats and rats in the wards which look like private hospitals than definitely we will take the hosp admin and provinvial government to task and will question their admin and governance.

What do you say about the latest MRI machines installed in Hayatabad medical complex ? First Public Sector Hospital in Pakistan history to have them.
    Is it a good move of Shahram Tarakai and PTI led government ?

YDA punjab has asked for doctors service structure like KPK to be adopted in Punjab aswell. Now what will the CM Punjab say ? Will he say that Imran Khan wants to become PM of Pakistan hence we won't adopt this service structure ?

PTI has been in power for the first time and you have to compare there performance in education, health, human development, Police, Land Records department etc with other provinces and see where they stand ?

This is a fact that alot needs to be done especially in Health Sector. Yes their progress in health sector is slow but they are doing things atleast unlike my province punjab and other provinces.

Debut
    Apr 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Ok this happened 10 years ago when PTI was not governing KPK :

“It was the worst night of my life,” says Waseem, who lost his mother 10 years ago in Khyber Teaching Hospital. She walked herself to the medical ward wherefrom she got transferred to the Intensive Care Unit after a bad reaction during blood transfusion. The next day she was gone forever. "

And this is what PTI has done to tackle this :

R.B.C
    Regional Blood Center

The first ever state of the art-safe blood transfusion center of the province ‘Regional Blood Center’ (RBC) has started functioning in Hayatabad Peshawar.

The centre will carry out around 480 different tests of blood including Hepatitis, B & C and HIV. The project cost is Rs 190 millions.
    Blood Banks of LRH, KTH, HMC, IKD, Maternity & NBH connected to RBC will be able to get urgent blood on 'No Donor' basis.

Two mobile vehicles connected to RBC will visit different universities and colleges to collect blood donation.

Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Government will soon establish such centers in D.I Khan, Swat and Abbottabad too.
    Attached Images Attached Images       

Mujhay hai Hukm e Azaa-n

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank You for pointing out the deficiencies. Given the condition of Public Sector hospitals in Pakistan is it bad to upgrade Hospitals ? If there will be cats and rats in the wards which look like private hospitals than definitely we will take the hosp admin and provinvial government to task and will question their admin and governance.

What do you say about the latest MRI machines installed in Hayatabad medical complex ? First Public Sector Hospital in Pakistan history to have them.
    Is it a good move of Shahram Tarakai and PTI led government ?

YDA punjab has asked for doctors service structure like KPK to be adopted in Punjab aswell. Now what will the CM Punjab say ? Will he say that Imran Khan wants to become PM of Pakistan hence we won't adopt this service structure ?

PTI has been in power for the first time and you have to compare there performance in education, health, human development, Police, Land Records department etc with other provinces and see where they stand ?

This is a fact that alot needs to be done especially in Health Sector. Yes their progress in health sector is slow but they are doing things atleast unlike my province punjab and other provinces.
    in health secotor they are doing good job cant say about the rest.....

Debut
    Apr 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DRsohail View Post
    in health secotor they are doing good job cant say about the rest.....

Which area of KPK you live in ?

You should highlight issues of Police, Land Records, Education, Environment & Infrastructure in this thread.

Mujhay hai Hukm e Azaa-n

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4248 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    @TalentSpotterPk

Installing new MRI machines is a good step and it was necessary because most of the times when these machines malfunction, they cannot be repaired in Pakistan and the cost of sending them abroad for reconditioning is so high that buying a new one is a more sensible option. At least it will serve for a good 10 years without giving problems.

Also, I don't need to compare with what is happening in other provinces. PTI was supposed to be different from other governments, that was the whole point of giving vote to PTI.

Failures of others governments does not justify PTI's failures. They claimed to bring change and they have failed to do so.

Apart from embarking on ambitious health projects and upgrading facilities that will take time to be implemented, maybe it is time for them to give some thought to the basic needs as well.

There is no excuse for rats infected cats and rats running around in the wards and litters under beds. Spend two days in the wards KTH and LRH and you are guaranteed to get an infection of some sorts. Now think of the patients who are spending nights there and are already infected.

Debut
    Apr 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    @TalentSpotterPk

Installing new MRI machines is a good step and it was necessary because most of the times when these machines malfunction, they cannot be repaired in Pakistan and the cost of sending them abroad for reconditioning is so high that buying a new one is a more sensible option. At least it will serve for a good 10 years without giving problems.

Also, I don't need to compare with what is happening in other provinces. PTI was supposed to be different from other governments, that was the whole point of giving vote to PTI.

Failures of others governments does not justify PTI's failures. They claimed to bring change and they have failed to do so.

Apart from embarking on ambitious health projects and upgrading facilities that will take time to be implemented, maybe it is time for them to give some thought to the basic needs as well.

There is no excuse for rats infected cats and rats running around in the wards and litters under beds. Spend two days in the wards KTH and LRH and you are guaranteed to get an infection of some sorts. Now think of the patients who are spending nights there and are already infected.

When there are three parties ruling 3 different provinces than comparisons are justified. People on provincial and federal level have to pick one in 2018.

If there is No change in KPK as promised than People will throw PTI out of power if their expectations aren't met.

I have lived in Pakistan for more than two decades. I did not see Police reforms in Capital Police or Punjab Police in those two decades and I think I know about Sindh police aswell given the reputation they have in Awaam un Naas.

Police is one of the most Corrupt and Inefficient gov department of last 40 years. Do you acknowledge with Open Heart that PTI has been able to reform Police with more than 60 % improvement ? Unlike any other province ?

What do you have to say about the Patwaari Culture ? The services of getting " Registry " " Intaqaal " of Land ? Is there any improvement ? Compare and Contrast it with Land Records department of Punjab.

Apart from compromises with JI on syllabus (poor & wrong) is there improvememt in Gov schools ? Facilities ? Teachers attendance performance ? Compare it with Punjab and Sindh.

There is no justification of Rats and Cats presence in Wards. It is a failure of Admin & Gov and I would condemn it to core.

If PTI voters or PTI leaders thought that they will make KPK like world's most developed and best working Province in 5 years with the availablr resources and garbage of last 50 years of great governance will be converted into a heavenly governance than both of them lived in Paradise of Fools.

As a Pakistani I will be more interested in " Net Change " in KPK and PTI's performance in KPK vs PML N and PPP performance in Punjab & Sindh.

Mujhay hai Hukm e Azaa-n

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Which area of KPK you live in ?

You should highlight issues of Police, Land Records, Education, Environment & Infrastructure in this thread.
    i can only tell about health sector..alot of work is being done,,,hospital innovation through mti which gives hospital autonomy ...raising pay of junior doctors...sending 5 thousand docots to perephry do strengthen the basic health units..extending opd time from 6 to 24 hours,,,,getting extra doctor for rxtra time in opd.....heptitis and dm free drugs.....vaccination improvement,,,raising pay of paramedics and nurses specially the students as well...and most and most importantly health structure which is being implimented...awr hamaray doctors k to mazy hain....i swear pti is doing excellent work in health sector....and dont forget insaf cards....

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    every aspect of health is being improved,,e ,,,and digital attendence system......

Debut
    Apr 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    If Mamoon as a resident and critic of PTI points out at deficiencies of government or governance than it should be taken positively. There is No need to call him a Liar or Hypocrite.

Mujhay hai Hukm e Azaa-n

Debut
    Apr 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    While PM's photoshoot Prime Minister's Health Insurance and Health Card (2 years ago) is not operational even now but

PTI's Insaaf Health Card is Opertional now and underprivileged residents of KPK are benefitting from it. A good move of PTI led government.

Hope there are minimal discrepencies in distribution of these cards.

Mujhay hai Hukm e Azaa-n

Debut
    Apr 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DRsohail View Post
    every aspect of health is being improved,,e ,,,and digital attendence system......

Digital attendance of Doctors and Teachers in Hospital and Schools ?

What further improvements are needed ?

Mujhay hai Hukm e Azaa-n

Debut
    Jan 2009
    Venue
    Behind you
    Runs
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    @Pakpak

Uhhh, I said he said everything is IMPROVING but still a lot to go. Which is what your link says i.e. progress has been ''painfully slow'' but which means it is happening.

GreenRoars and someone else caught you lying upfront about other stuff hence I had to cast doubt on your reliability.

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Junior doctor doing house job was getting 24k PTI government has raised that to 52k..and if you go to periphery for your house job then it is 65k....15k for hostel allowance......they inducted 1100 training medical officers last year with 57k stipend for first year trainee 66k for 2nd and so 75k third year..and periphery extra 15 thousand and if you don't want to avail hospital hostel you will get 15 k for that....what else you want?
    Last edited by Sean143; 4th December 2017 at 11:17.

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Digital attendance of Doctors and Teachers in Hospital and Schools ?

What further improvements are needed ?
    yes it has been introduced..and attendence has been excellent specially in far flung areas where monitoring was not that good..
    Last edited by Sean143; 4th December 2017 at 11:18.

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    we need a 4th tertiary care hospital in peshawar..more free medicines and upgrading of labs in public sector hospitals..hopefully it will be done in next year where hosptals will make their own money through autonomy.....progress is slow but it is definitely there and a man like me in the health set up can see and feel....

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    people complaining about lady reading hospital situation should know that it is the hospital with greatest patients flow in pakistan...so controlling everything is not that easy..but they are trying and things are improving..
    Last edited by Sean143; 1st January 2018 at 14:21.

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    no rat bite has occurred in hospitals so far..i havent seen one...
    Last edited by DRsohail; 30th November 2016 at 12:47.