Debut
    Apr 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1095 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DRsohail View Post
    junio doctor doing house job was getting 24k b4 pti govemrnt now 52k..and if u go to perephry for ur house job then it is 65k....15k for hostel allowance......they inducted 1100 training medical officers last year with 57k stipend for first year trainee 66 for 2nd and so 75 third year..and perephry extra 15 thousand and if u dont wanna avail hospital hostel u will get 15 k for that....what else we want...

Young Doctors in Punjab are demanding same Service structure in Punjab. Also Kpk doctors are supposed to work 56 hours per week while in Punjab it is 78 hours.

General Secretary YDA explains why Young Drs have to protest and how Punjab Govt has neglected health sector altogether that projects started by Pervaiz Elahi 10 yrs ago are still waiting for their completion.He also demanded that Punjab Gvt should bring Khyber Pakhtunkhwa like health reforms in Punjab too

In KP drs have to give duty of 56 hrs/week which is in accordance with International guidelines and PMDC rules while in Punjab drs have to give 78 hrs/week duty..

In KP, drs are getting double the salary that drs in Punjab hospitals are geeting.

In KP the MTI system has made induction process transparent and MTIs deal them at their level thus no politician/beaurocrat can influence while in Punjab the central induction policy is brought where health secretariat will decide abt inductions making it non transparent with politicians and beaurocrats calling the shots.

@Mamoon

Last edited by TalentSpotterPk; 30th November 2016 at 13:00.

Debut
    Apr 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1095 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    we need a 4th tertiary care hospital in peshawar..more free medicines and upgrading of labs in public sector hospitals..hopefully it will be done in next year where hosptals will make their own money through autonomy.....progress is slow but it is definitely there and a man like me in the health set up can see and feel....

Good. Hope the progress quicken up and people get benefit. InshaAllah.

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    @TalentSpotterPk

Installing new MRI machines is a good step and it was necessary because most of the times when these machines malfunction, they cannot be repaired in Pakistan and the cost of sending them abroad for reconditioning is so high that buying a new one is a more sensible option. At least it will serve for a good 10 years without giving problems.

Also, I don't need to compare with what is happening in other provinces. PTI was supposed to be different from other governments, that was the whole point of giving vote to PTI.

Failures of others governments does not justify PTI's failures. They claimed to bring change and they have failed to do so.

Apart from embarking on ambitious health projects and upgrading facilities that will take time to be implemented, maybe it is time for them to give some thought to the basic needs as well.

There is no excuse for rats infected cats and rats running around in the wards and litters under beds. Spend two days in the wards KTH and LRH and you are guaranteed to get an infection of some sorts. Now think of the patients who are spending nights there and are already infected.
    Bro, i totally i agree with the sentiments about the PTI needs to be better than the criminals in govt in other places. And if it is true what you are saying then that is disgusting and no excuses are acceptable and people need to be held to account. But going back to your point as to the original accusation, your allegations were checked by others on the forum and sadly they were lies.

Debut
    Dec 2013
    Venue
    Pan ka Khoka
    Runs
    Mentioned
    713 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    That depends on the type of location you are looking for and what you want to store. Difficult to tell without any information, but rents have hiked up lately.
    Accessories for heavy duty machinery including couplings, spares and other add ons. Mainly these attachments are used for cranes, dredgers, tree cutting equipment and machinery used mostly during construction and renovation of buildings and bridges.

The office space can be anywhere within the vicinity of the city (I prefer main town) while warehouse can be in the suburbs if the prices of rent of large spaces within the city are out of our budget. Our plans at the moment are in survey mode and we'll only have a go at this if, everything is, in line with our investment capacity.

So how much does a office unit, in main town area, costs per annum? Plus the warehouse should be minimum 10000 sq feet or 0.25 Acre Approximately !!

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1290 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ahmedwaqas92 View Post
    Accessories for heavy duty machinery including couplings, spares and other add ons. Mainly these attachments are used for cranes, dredgers, tree cutting equipment and machinery used mostly during construction and renovation of buildings and bridges.

The office space can be anywhere within the vicinity of the city (I prefer main town) while warehouse can be in the suburbs if the prices of rent of large spaces within the city are out of our budget. Our plans at the moment are in survey mode and we'll only have a go at this if, everything is, in line with our investment capacity.

So how much does a office unit, in main town area, costs per annum? Plus the warehouse should be minimum 10000 sq feet or 0.25 Acre Approximately !!
    You would be better served to start such a venture around one of the main economic centers such as Karachi, Lahore or Faisalabad first. These places are seeing (or will see) the most amount of use for these machinery. Once your business establishes a strong footing then you can expand to second-tier cities like Peshawar.

Also keep in mind the initial cost for this machinery may not be huge (in relative terms) but the cost of spares add up eventually since the spares have to be bought from the OEM. If you have local manufacturers of spares who are able to produce high-quality products then it might help you save some of the operating cost.

#Mein inko rolaonga

Debut
    Dec 2013
    Venue
    Pan ka Khoka
    Runs
    Mentioned
    713 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed1 View Post
    You would be better served to start such a venture around one of the main economic centers such as Karachi, Lahore or Faisalabad first. These places are seeing (or will see) the most amount of use for these machinery. Once your business establishes a strong footing then you can expand to second-tier cities like Peshawar.

Also keep in mind the initial cost for this machinery may not be huge (in relative terms) but the cost of spares add up eventually since the spares have to be bought from the OEM. If you have local manufacturers of spares who are able to produce high-quality products then it might help you save some of the operating cost.
    Actually Karachi is in our plans as well, and honestly speaking I would prefer having a go at this initially from Karachi, since I am originally from there. The problem is, operational costs in Karachi are really really high. Rental of a warehouse with licensing, office space and taxes all added up to a hefty amount that is practically burning a hole through our estimated budgets at this point in time and currently (I am speaking for myself here) I can't churn out such an amount right away - I am still in the process of saving up.

The reason why I am looking at someplace like Peshawar is because (a) my partner is from there so for him to set up shop would be easier and (b) it would be less expensive than Karachi. Also in Karachi the big boys would literally not make it any easier for an emerging SME to take any sort of market share while in Peshawar we can target local builders and other 3rd party service providers who might be looking for small scale firms that could rent them these heavy duty machinery !

What do you think ??

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1290 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Actually Karachi is in our plans as well, and honestly speaking I would prefer having a go at this initially from Karachi, since I am originally from there. The problem is, operational costs in Karachi are really really high. Rental of a warehouse with licensing, office space and taxes all added up to a hefty amount that is practically burning a hole through our estimated budgets at this point in time and currently (I am speaking for myself here) I can't churn out such an amount right away - I am still in the process of saving up.

The reason why I am looking at someplace like Peshawar is because (a) my partner is from there so for him to set up shop would be easier and (b) it would be less expensive than Karachi. Also in Karachi the big boys would literally not make it any easier for an emerging SME to take any sort of market share while in Peshawar we can target local builders and other 3rd party service providers who might be looking for small scale firms that could rent them these heavy duty machinery !

What do you think ??
    That makes sense but you have to keep in mind some other things when setting up something like this in a smaller city.

1. Are services available to service and maintain this machinery? And I don't mean the local karigar.. Peshawar is still a big-ish city and I'm guessing there would be. However, as has been my experience in Pakistan everyone will try to put chunna on you so you need to find reliable and trustworthy servicemen.

2. What is the availability of spares? Are they being manufactured in Peshawar? Are they being manufactured in Lahore (if so then what are the transport costs)? Are they being imported through Karachi ports (if so what are the transport costs and import duties)?

3. How are you going to market your product/service? Remember most people are willing to go with a service that has several years of experience and won't want to risk it with a new player.

4. What is the demand like in Peshawar? Remember you want a warehouse space but don't want such a massive space that you hardly use even 50% of it. It is handy to be "future-proof" but there is a cost-benefit analysis to it. Would it make more sense to have smaller capacity at the moment (and save on rent) and then move to a bigger space when demand grows, or get a big place now (and pay more rent) but save on moving costs and hassle of moving down the road.

Just my two cents. Good luck and God speed.

#Mein inko rolaonga

Debut
    Dec 2013
    Venue
    Pan ka Khoka
    Runs
    Mentioned
    713 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    That makes sense but you have to keep in mind some other things when setting up something like this in a smaller city.

1. Are services available to service and maintain this machinery? And I don't mean the local karigar.. Peshawar is still a big-ish city and I'm guessing there would be. However, as has been my experience in Pakistan everyone will try to put chunna on you so you need to find reliable and trustworthy servicemen.

2. What is the availability of spares? Are they being manufactured in Peshawar? Are they being manufactured in Lahore (if so then what are the transport costs)? Are they being imported through Karachi ports (if so what are the transport costs and import duties)?

3. How are you going to market your product/service? Remember most people are willing to go with a service that has several years of experience and won't want to risk it with a new player.

4. What is the demand like in Peshawar? Remember you want a warehouse space but don't want such a massive space that you hardly use even 50% of it. It is handy to be "future-proof" but there is a cost-benefit analysis to it. Would it make more sense to have smaller capacity at the moment (and save on rent) and then move to a bigger space when demand grows, or get a big place now (and pay more rent) but save on moving costs and hassle of moving down the road.

Just my two cents. Good luck and God speed.
    Your suggestions are spot on brother, however before I jump into the deep end for such prospect I am thinking of letting my partner first visit Peshawar himself and do a bit of on ground survey.

There is also a slight problem with this apparently as my partner is actually a foreigner to Pakistan. His grand parents moved to Malaysia (from Pakistan) during the 1970s while linguistically he can only speak Pashto, Malay and English. He is however highly talented, Has an MS in Automation and Control from Stanford University but I am scared that this 'Chunna' might happen to him eventually since this will be the first time he will be visiting Pakistan.

Also he is a fan of our country and wears it like a badge wherever he goes !!! - I guess the day he returns to Johor would from this trip would be pretty epic

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TalentSpotterPk View Post
    Young Doctors in Punjab are demanding same Service structure in Punjab. Also Kpk doctors are supposed to work 56 hours per week while in Punjab it is 78 hours.

General Secretary YDA explains why Young Drs have to protest and how Punjab Govt has neglected health sector altogether that projects started by Pervaiz Elahi 10 yrs ago are still waiting for their completion.He also demanded that Punjab Gvt should bring Khyber Pakhtunkhwa like health reforms in Punjab too

In KP drs have to give duty of 56 hrs/week which is in accordance with International guidelines and PMDC rules while in Punjab drs have to give 78 hrs/week duty..

In KP, drs are getting double the salary that drs in Punjab hospitals are geeting.

In KP the MTI system has made induction process transparent and MTIs deal them at their level thus no politician/beaurocrat can influence while in Punjab the central induction policy is brought where health secretariat will decide abt inductions making it non transparent with politicians and beaurocrats calling the shots.

@Mamoon

yess very true..the induction process was 100% transparent.....and our pay is almost double of that punjab....even half of the trainees in the province of sharifs is nt getting any pay..

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1290 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Unfortunate that doctors have to protest to get their demands met.

Maybe they should keep that in mind next time they go to the polling booth. Remember PML-N has been winning consistently for the last 30 years from Lahore and its aba-o-ajdaad..

#Mein inko rolaonga

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)

I don't know much about warehouses in the outskirts of the city, but an office unit in the main town area at the very least will cost you 50k/month, that too if you get lucky. Otherwise, 70k-80k/month is the standard price for a decent office unit.

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pakpak View Post
    Uhhh, I said he said everything is IMPROVING but still a lot to go. Which is what your link says i.e. progress has been ''painfully slow'' but which means it is happening.

GreenRoars and someone else caught you lying upfront about other stuff hence I had to cast doubt on your reliability.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bewal Express View Post
    Bro, i totally i agree with the sentiments about the PTI needs to be better than the criminals in govt in other places. And if it is true what you are saying then that is disgusting and no excuses are acceptable and people need to be held to account. But going back to your point as to the original accusation, your allegations were checked by others on the forum and sadly they were lies.
    Array bhaion, please note that I gain absolutely nothing from lying. I will not get a medal from PML-N (since you consider me as a PML-N supporter) and neither to get I paid for it.

GreenRoars etc. rely on hearsay, and I know a guy who knows a guy. Unfortunately, I'm part of the system and I have knowledge of plenty of things firsthand. However, not everything can be proven over the internet because you need to be present there to be aware of it.

When I told posters here that the hygiene levels are appalling in KPK hospitals, I was asked to provide pictures as proof. Now that the media is reporting, people are accepting it. Similarly, when I said that these free services are useless because no one bothers to put them into practice, no one believed me but now they do because the media reported it.

If you do not believe it is fine, if you want to call me a liar, it is also fine. I cannot make you believe things because I cannot prove everything over the internet. As I said, there are things you will be aware of only if you work there for a period of time.

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    @TalentSpotterPk

There are plenty of things that have improved under PTI. Firstly, the traffic system in Peshawar than it has ever been in my memory, and this includes traffic police.

I also agree with the transparent induction process + the fact that we get paid more than our Punjabi counterparts, but there are a lot of things in the health sector that have been inexcusably ignored, and I have mentioned them.

As far as the patwari system and land laws are concerned, from my personal experience, there is not much of a difference.

I know people whose land has been seized unlawfully by a notorious land grabber. Their case in the CM House Complaint Cell was registered almost two years ago, but nothing has been done about it.

I would also like an update on the Mobile Courts gimmick. Last I know, they were parked somewhere catching dust.

Debut
    Nov 2010
    Venue
    Between Venus & Mars
    Runs
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    @TalentSpotterPk

There are plenty of things that have improved under PTI. Firstly, the traffic system in Peshawar than it has ever been in my memory, and this includes traffic police.

I also agree with the transparent induction process + the fact that we get paid more than our Punjabi counterparts, but there are a lot of things in the health sector that have been inexcusably ignored, and I have mentioned them.

As far as the patwari system and land laws are concerned, from my personal experience, there is not much of a difference.

I know people whose land has been seized unlawfully by a notorious land grabber. Their case in the CM House Complaint Cell was registered almost two years ago, but nothing has been done about it.

I would also like an update on the Mobile Courts gimmick. Last I know, they were parked somewhere catching dust.
    Doctor sahib, living in Peshawar you should have known that mobile court was a high court initiative. And even if this was a pti thing then its failure can't be considered a grave mistake.
    Contrarily, We have had so many publicity stunts here in Punjab where billions have been wasted in non productive and fraudulent schemes such as sasti roti scheme, yellow cabs, laptops etc......
    KPK is a very difficult province to govern owing to its vicinity with tribal areas, Afghanistan, slim majority of PTI in the house and non cooperative government in the center who don't wish to see pti led govt succeed.
    Yes, a lot more needs to be done and you people have the right to ask for what you deserve but also keep in mind financial, political, administrative and security complications for the province.

" Don't wait. The time will never be just right "

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

PTI is a failure

I stopped supporting Imran Khan fan club PTI many years back. Realised that they had hardly bought any change to KPK and that IK was indeed the master of the U turn. What do other Pakistanis think in particular Peshawaris and those in the KPK region?. This programme says all about the massive failure that is the PTI.

PP's own self proclaimed sharpshooter and defender of Islam and Pakistan.

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1290 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    If you feel like there is a better candidate/party out there then please vote for them and hold them accountable for your vote.

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you feel like there is a better candidate/party out there then please vote for them and hold them accountable for your vote.
    That is not the point. I am not eligible to vote in any Pak elections moreover I have often heard how great IK and PTI are with people here raving about the supposed positive changes they have bought. There may be no one better but they're a bunch of liars as well. So according to your wisdom we should just accept PTI because there is no one better!!
    Last edited by PakLFC; 23rd December 2016 at 02:58.

Debut
    Apr 2007
    Runs
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PakLFC View Post
    That is not the point. I am not eligible to vote in any Pak elections moreover I have often heard how great IK and PTI are with people here raving about the supposed positive changes they have bought. There may be no one better but they're a bunch of liars as well. So according to your wisdom we should just accept PTI because there is no one better!!
    That is the rule of democracy. Choose the lesser of all the evils

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Houston, TX
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    people who think like you are responsible for people like donald trump and asif zardari winning elections (yes I know pakistan doesn't vote for leaders directly)

Greatness is a choice. Mediocrity is a disease.

Debut
    Apr 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1095 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    I stopped supporting Imran Khan fan club PTI many years back. Realised that they had hardly bought any change to KPK and that IK was indeed the master of the U turn. What do other Pakistanis think in particular Peshawaris and those in the KPK region?. This programme says all about the massive failure that is the PTI.

This can help you

http://www.pakpassion.net/ppforum/sh...ormance-so-far

Mujhay hai Hukm e Azaa-n

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1290 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Bhai that is how democracy works, if you don't like a candidate/party or are not satisfied with their performance you vote for someone who you think will do a better job.

But whatever the case may be, one should always vote otherwise it gives your opponents two votes.

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I agree the PTI has failed and needs to be disbanded and I also think the Nooras have prevailed. Just look at this article for their great success
    http://www.dawn.com/news/1303806/bur...harges-cleared

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    no offence to PTI walas,dont know about the failure. but IK and PTI are the biggest disappointment for me. I backed him till the first 2 weeks of dharna on 2014, after that i realized hes got no Guts to do anything agaisnt NS till this day.

The Griffins ....

Debut
    Dec 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    IK ad PTI are all topics drama. Overhyped like some massiaha. Lol

Debut
    Dec 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I feel ANP+PML-N will win KP next election.

However punjab is the main prize, if PTI wins Punjabi they do not need anything else.

before election, IK will put his 100% effort in Punjab ...and I think he may win punjab.

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1290 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Zero View Post

However punjab is the main prize, if PTI wins Punjabi they do not need anything else.

before election, IK will put his 100% effort in Punjab ...and I think he may win punjab.
    Last 30 years nobody has beaten Noon-league in Punjab, the 5 year period when the Noon-league wasn't in power was because a tear away party from the Noon-league was ruling (Qaaf - league).

Punjab is firmly in the Noon-league pocket. It would take a miracle for IK to win Punjab.

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1290 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamzakhalid View Post
    IK ad PTI are all topics drama. Overhyped like some massiaha. Lol
    I'd take someone who gives false hope, over someone who doesn't give any hope at all.

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    these tv reports are joke,,they are getting money on the back side and when only show the one speaking against pti...come to pehawar and see the genral public response.....that will tell u everything..pti has been good not outstanding, i will say....

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1290 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lonewarrior View Post
    no offence to PTI walas,dont know about the failure. but IK and PTI are the biggest disappointment for me. I backed him till the first 2 weeks of dharna on 2014, after that i realized hes got no Guts to do anything agaisnt NS till this day.
    Who do I vote for then?

I don't want corrupt and looters, so that rules out PML-N/PPP

I don't want quam-parast and terrorists that rules out MQM (even though I'm Urdu speaking)

I don't want theocracy and religious zealots so that rules out Jamaat and other Mullahs

I don't want to vote for a party upheld by the establishment so that rules out Pak Sar Zameen party (even though Mustafa Kamal had done wonders for Karachi in his time)

So please enlighten who I should vote for. I'm very confused.

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Zero View Post

anp will win 2 or 3 provincial seats at maximum cmpaignn.pti will win it again in kp..pujab is diffferent story though.

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Who do I vote for then?

I don't want quam-parast and terrorists that rules out MQM (even though I'm Urdu speaking)

I don't want theocracy and religious zealots so that rules out Jamaat and other Mullahs

I don't want to vote for a party upheld by the establishment so that rules out Pak Sar Zameen party (even though Mustafa Kamal had done wonders for Karachi in his time)

ik did many blunders but when it comes to go and struggle for common man..he beats everybody by miles,,,

Debut
    Jan 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There is no alternative to Imran. Noon-league is a group of incompetent Punjabi men. The only good thing they ever did was to hang Mumtaz Qadri - if it was their call. Deep down most Nooras are sectarian, and hate Shias and Ahmadis. The PPP is dead. ANP is an Afghan-loving party that doesn't really like the idea of Pakistan. MQM is a fascist-party that is behind one of the biggest massacres in Pakistan - Baldia factory fire. Pakistani Moulvis are idiots and should never be elected.

PTI is the only anti status-quo party in Pakistan. The rest are only out to protect their own interests and pockets .
    Last edited by Muhammad10; 23rd December 2016 at 16:26.

Debut
    Nov 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Really hard to succeed with such high standards set by other political parties.
    KARACHI: Abdul Rehman, alias Bhola, a former sector in-charge of the Muttahida Qaumi Movement, confessed on Thursday before a judicial magistrate to his involvement in the Baldia factory fire case.
    http://www.dawn.com/news/1303916/key...a-factory-fire

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Who do I vote for then?

with this Election commision and system , its best not to vote for anyone and its best for PTI and other parties to boycott elections. without Election reforms the next elections will be meaningless just like 2008 and 2013.

The Griffins ....

Debut
    Apr 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If only elections were conducted on social media. Ik would've won by a landslide !

you really can't beat the game. If you earn anything, it's minus taxes. If you buy anything it's plus taxes.

Debut
    Apr 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1095 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    these tv reports are joke,,they are getting money on the back side and when only show the one speaking against pti...come to pehawar and see the genral public response.....that will tell u everything..pti has been good not outstanding, i will say....

Do you know who is the owner of Roze Tv ?

Do you know his history ?

Do you know his start and now where do his Shopping Malls, CNG stations & Petrol pumps stand ?

Do some research. Unfortunately Expat is umaware of the game.

Mujhay hai Hukm e Azaa-n

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by adil_909 View Post
    people who think like you are responsible for people like donald trump and asif zardari winning elections (yes I know pakistan doesn't vote for leaders directly)
    ...and people like you don't understand that IK is not the answer to Pak's political woes. This is not to suggest that I am a Nawaz or Zardari supporter. I don't agree with choose the best from a terrible lot of politicians theory. There is no one on the horizon at the moment who is capable of improving Pakistan. The views in the video are off many people living in KPK. IK diehards and PTI supporters who believe KPK is heaven on earth should move there ASAP. Why is it that to most Pakistanis IK is beyond criticism??

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @TalentSpotterPk

The programme I have provided is from yesterday. Your link is almost 2 years old!!!

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1290 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lonewarrior View Post
    with this Election commision and system , its best not to vote for anyone and its best for PTI and other parties to boycott elections. without Election reforms the next elections will be meaningless just like 2008 and 2013.
    Not voting means the guy who is voting for PML-N/PPP has two votes now (since your vote didn't cancel out his). Boycotting elections has never resulted in any success. Infact if PTI boycotts the 2018 election it will be God send for the corrupt Noonis and Jiyalas, since they can do chori chakari mil beth kar sath khushi khushi, with no one to question them.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Houston, TX
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ...and people like you don't understand that IK is not the answer to Pak's political woes. This is not to suggest that I am a Nawaz or Zardari supporter. I don't agree with choose the best from a terrible lot of politicians theory. There is no one on the horizon at the moment who is capable of improving Pakistan. The views in the video are off many people living in KPK. IK diehards and PTI supporters who believe KPK is heaven on earth should move there ASAP. Why is it that to most Pakistanis IK is beyond criticism??
    I don't think he's beyond criticism, or that he's the greatest man in the world or any other such nonsense. But fact is there are elections and people have to make choices. If you do not want to vote for PTI then that's fine, essentially you are condoning the Bhutto-Sharif topi democracy that we have become.

Debut
    Aug 2010
    Venue
    Macclesfield
    Runs
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey what do you have to say about N League. Khawaja Asif just threatened Israel with nukes over a fake news on twitter. And this guy is a defense minister.
    http://www.timesofisrael.com/pakista...eat-to-israel/

Debut
    Apr 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1095 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    What Kalam & Swat residents have to say about Change in KPK :

Mujhay hai Hukm e Azaa-n

Debut
    Apr 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1095 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Pti
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Mujhay hai Hukm e Azaa-n

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @TalentSpotterPk

can u tell me what type of work has been done regarding health in kpk....??/if u know work not done snd criticising it then u should know what plans are being made and implemented....

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    anyone who says no changes has been brought,i will tell them visit hyat abad medical complex peshawar if u never been there in last three years u will come to know the answer...

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pti
    most importantly the school head teacher is doing it under his supervison and he is responsible for single penny he spends,,,,

Debut
    Apr 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1095 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    most importantly the school head teacher is doing it under his supervison and he is responsible for single penny he spends,,,,

That is important. Check and balance are key.

Mujhay hai Hukm e Azaa-n

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't think he's beyond criticism, or that he's the greatest man in the world or any other such nonsense. But fact is there are elections and people have to make choices. If you do not want to vote for PTI then that's fine, essentially you are condoning the Bhutto-Sharif topi democracy that we have become.
    Nope I am not condoning anything. Just saying that there is no political party in Pak that is worth it's salt. As you can see from the attached video that there have hardly been any improvements in the KPK region according to the people living there. They know much more then you and IK fans who follow him blindly. I was once like you before waking up, I suggest you do the same and face reality.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Houston, TX
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nope I am not condoning anything. Just saying that there is no political party in Pak that is worth it's salt. As you can see from the attached video that there have hardly been any improvements in the KPK region according to the people living there. They know much more then you and IK fans who follow him blindly. I was once like you before waking up, I suggest you do the same and face reality.
    Reality? Reality is that there are elections every 5 years. Stupid democrats were too good to vote for hilary, now the world has to face donald trump. Stupid pakistanis too proud (stupid?) to vote for PTI, enjoy year after year of the bhutto-sharrif regime. You can spin it however you like, those are the options. Do whatever helps you sleep at night.

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1290 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Jalsa in Swabi today. And people are saying Imran no longer has support of the masses. ROFL

Name:  Capture.JPG
Views: 310
Size:  275.8 KB

Debut
    Apr 2007
    Runs
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    These Jalsas are useless if it doesn't translate into votes. The only shot IK has of getting into govt is for once in his life acting outside the system and the only way i see that happening is a violent uprising, revolution like in Iran in 1979.

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jalsa in Swabi today. And people are saying Imran no longer has support of the masses. ROFL

Name:  Capture.JPG
Views: 310
Size:  275.8 KB
    dont give importabce to these propagandas..plz come to peshawar and talk to the people ..u will b sure that pti is delivering....

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaFighter View Post
    These Jalsas are useless if it doesn't translate into votes. The only shot IK has of getting into govt is for once in his life acting outside the system and the only way i see that happening is a violent uprising, revolution like in Iran in 1979.
    he is getting vote in kpk...he is going for the clean sweep this time in kp mark my words..

Debut
    Apr 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1095 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    he is getting vote in kpk...he is going for the clean sweep this time in kp mark my words..

InshAllah. I hope and pray JI and Jui F wipe out completely from KPK and Pakistan politics. It would help pakistan.

Mujhay hai Hukm e Azaa-n

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Reality? Reality is that there are elections every 5 years. Stupid democrats were too good to vote for hilary, now the world has to face donald trump. Stupid pakistanis too proud (stupid?) to vote for PTI, enjoy year after year of the bhutto-sharrif regime. You can spin it however you like, those are the options. Do whatever helps you sleep at night.
    Again you are assuming that being a non supporter of your PTI circus makes the person pro Nawaz or Zardari. PTI is only good at dharma's, nothing else. IK calls for a massive uprising asking million's to come and stand in the middle in Islamabad after every few months then finds himself stuck. He doesn't know what to do after that, if the attempt to ransack national assembly or Raiwind the police will start shooting back leading to possible civil conflict. Nawaz is fully aware of this, he can not be removed by IK's naļve supporters who blindly believe him to be Mr Perfect. He is a joker of a politician.
    Last edited by Muhammad10; 26th December 2016 at 03:18.

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1290 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Again you are assuming that being a non supporter of your PTI circus makes the person pro Nawaz or Zardari. PTI is only good at dharma's, nothing else. IK calls for a massive uprising asking million's to come and stand in the middle in Islamabad after every few months then finds himself stuck. He doesn't know what to do after that, if the attempt to ransack national assembly or Raiwind the police will start shooting back leading to possible civil conflict. Nawaz is fully aware of this, he can not be removed by IK's naļve supporters who blindly believe him to be Mr Perfect. He is a joker of a politician.
    Obviously when you have three options and you declare that you are not in support of one of those options then the best assumption is that you support one or both of the remaining options.

These are the choices you have, either pick the lesser evil or stand up in the elections yourself and present another option to people in your situation.

Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1165 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    I always find the 'I hate IK and will be vocal about it but don't assume I'm a Noora even though I have never criticised them' crowd a bit hypocritical

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Obviously when you have three options and you declare that you are not in support of one of those options then the best assumption is that you support one or both of the remaining options.

These are the choices you have, either pick the lesser evil or stand up in the elections yourself and present another option to people in your situation.
    I am not choosing anyone to lead Pak at the moment. Even if IK was PM of Pak today the state of Pakistan would be no better. We have seen this from the people in the video I have posted. I won't pick IK just because he is 1% lesser wrong then Nawaz. He has failed as I have said before.

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    291 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I am not choosing anyone to lead Pak at the moment. Even if IK was PM of Pak today the state of Pakistan would be no better. We have seen this from the people in the video I have posted. I won't pick IK just because he is 1% lesser wrong then Nawaz. He has failed as I have said before.
    Badami at ARY recently did similar show in Peshawar asking people similar questions in Qisa Khani bazar and the opinion was totally opposite of what you posted in OP. Kashif Abbasi on ARY also did a similar show on PMLN in the Lahore constituency of PM Nawaz and everyone was bashing him on Panama.

All the channels are promoting their own agendas Roze and Dunya, Express are known Anti PTI channels just like Geo while ARY, Samaa and BOL etc are pro PTI and Capital News is pro PPP. These opinion shows are never live so it's not hard to remove opinions of people from videos and edit the parts you don't want to show and make it look like most are having same opinion.

Every time i visited KP in last 3 years (regularly after every few months) i mostly heard good things about PTI govt and the work they are doing there they are not angels but proving to be far better thn any party in KP history and if i go by that i can see PTI changing the history winning KP again (never happened in KP history for any party twice in a row)

We also have posters from KP here and they posted some detailed analysis in PTI Performance in KP thread and many updaes.
    Last edited by WebGuru; 26th December 2016 at 05:24.

Raise your words, not voice. It's rain that grows flowers, not thunder... (Rumi)

Debut
    Jan 2009
    Venue
    Behind you
    Runs
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slog View Post
    I always find the 'I hate IK and will be vocal about it but don't assume I'm a Noora even though I have never criticised them' crowd a bit hypocritical
    Because it is a convenient cop-out which is used by them so they don't have to answer any question for PMLN's corruption or mass looting especially when in comparison to PTI because then their anti-PTI points would look like a joke. And as soon as any uncomfortable question arises they can use the ''oh I don't support anyone'' line. Not surprised though, their leader hardly ever shows any guts answering questions.

Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1165 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pakpak View Post
    Because it is a convenient cop-out which is used by them so they don't have to answer any question for PMLN's corruption or mass looting especially when in comparison to PTI because then their anti-PTI points would look like a joke. And as soon as any uncomfortable question arises they can use the ''oh I don't support anyone'' line. Not surprised though, their leader hardly ever shows any guts answering questions.
    Exactly.

In their minds PTI and IK, who have had a position of power in one province for 3 years, seem to be more responsible and at fault for Pakistan's problems than the party which has been in government in one form or another for last 30 years.

Debut
    Dec 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WebGuru View Post
    Badami at ARY recently did similar show in Peshawar asking people similar questions in Qisa Khani bazar and the opinion was totally opposite of what you posted in OP. Kashif Abbasi on ARY also did a similar show on PMLN in the Lahore constituency of PM Nawaz and everyone was bashing him on Panama.

All the channels are promoting their own agendas Roze and Dunya, Express are known Anti PTI channels just like Geo while ARY, Samaa and BOL etc are pro PTI and Capital News is pro PPP. These opinion shows are never live so it's not hard to remove opinions of people from videos and edit the parts you don't want to show and make it look like most are having same opinion.

Every time i visited KP in last 3 years (regularly after every few months) i mostly heard good things about PTI govt and the work they are doing there they are not angels but proving to be far better thn any party in KP history and if i go by that i can see PTI changing the history winning KP again (never happened in KP history for any party twice in a row)

We also have posters from KP here and they posted some detailed analysis in PTI Performance in KP thread and many updaes.
    Very true, these shows just follow their agenda and provide viewers twisted informations. When you watch ary, pti is rihtijaj and everyone against pti are corrupt. And if you watch geo, it says pmln doing just fine.

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WebGuru View Post

I have proved my point with FACTS from people living in KPK region. Also visited Peshawar some 2 years back when I did not see much difference anywhere. The roads for example were as messy as always and the hospitals disorganised like they were IK's Insaf took over. I don't know if he has produced some miracle over the past two years that KPK has now become a Europe or America! I think Insaf has greatly depoliticised the province that is great credit to them but other promises he made have not been met.

My views are not solely based on the programme but from my own experience and having met people who live in that region. I think overall PTI performance would be about 30% success rate.

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    I have proved my point with FACTS from people living in KPK region. Also visited Peshawar some 2 years back when I did not see much difference anywhere. The roads for example were as messy as always and the hospitals disorganised like they were IK's Insaf took over. I don't know if he has produced some miracle over the past two years that KPK has now become a Europe or America! I think Insaf has greatly depoliticised the province that is great credit to them but other promises he made have not been met.

My views are not solely based on the programme but from my own experience and having met people who live in that region. I think overall PTI performance would be about 30% success rate.
    Bro, you don't like IK and that is your right but The "facts " you found will fit in with the narrative you want to prove. Unlike in Punjab where whole constituencies are owned by thuggish families and this combined with the biradari sytem means that no real change can come. KP has kicked out poor performers and if as you claim there have been only cosmetic changes, they will be out and justifiably so.
    Last edited by Muhammad10; 27th December 2016 at 00:31.

Debut
    Apr 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1095 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

I have seen PTI's term while living in Pakistan and I am closely monitored them over last 1 year aswell. I disagree.

Note : I am nobody's voter for a reason which is well known. But ideologically I am supporting PTI on their governance solely while only disagreeing with Taliban policy and few school syllabus issues.

Support is for the love of country and wanting to see its progress. Have no personal enmity with any living PPP PML N or PTI leader or parties and have no Love or relationship either.

I do not agree with 30 %. I would say 60 % and 60 % in 3.5 years is acceptable. They had no governance experience and they do not enjoy financial resources like Punjab. The improvement in Police, Land records and Schools is something I never ever imagined. No party in any province in last 30 years sorted out police.

I think you need to be realistic. If you have lived in Pakistan for more than 15 years than you would know that even if you give world's best leadership to KPK with current resources KPK wouldn't bevome Europe and America even in 10 years. Since PTI couldn't make it Europe or America in 3.5 years you think they have failed ?

66 years poor performance only needs 5 years to compensate for 66 years deficiencies ? That is highly highly unlikely.

Mujhay hai Hukm e Azaa-n

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No boys I have to respectfully disagree with you. I am not expecting miracles from IK but only for him to fulfil what he said prior to being elected. It is true that I generally don't like him as a person but that is not the basis of disagreeing with his politics. I could go on about his general understanding of things like the Kashmir issue and 1971 war however will stick to the subject here.

Yes, if I had to choose someone between IK and Nawaz very reluctantly would I choose Insaf that is not to suggest I am a supporter or anything like that. I am not seeing much progress in the hospitals or streets of KPK, there is an improvement in the attitude of the police though. Good thing is I don't ever see IK being our PM, he'll hand over our Kashmir to India as well in the name of making peace. That is how absurd his views are.

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    291 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Good thing is I don't ever see IK being our PM, he'll hand over our Kashmir to India as well in the name of making peace. That is how absurd his views are.
    If it was possible PM Nawaz had done it already if you know his views about indian and 2 nation theory but no Kashmir policy is in the hands of Pak Army and it's never going to happen no matter who is the PM.

Raise your words, not voice. It's rain that grows flowers, not thunder... (Rumi)

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    291 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    RTI

Debut
    Apr 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1095 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Dr Sohail can you kindly translate what this buzurg is saying ?

رقم کی برآمدگی پر خوشی سے آبدیدہ ڈسٹرکٹ پولیس... by VIRALSTUFFFF

Mujhay hai Hukm e Azaa-n

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    291 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

no u are wrong it is a long discussion and not possible here but pti is done good job i live here and my experience tells this..

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the old man says that these people sat me on the vehicle as a passenger ,on the grabbed 775 k money from him and was tortured in district noshehra but i thank kpk police who did great job and my money is back..GOD bless these police..

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No boys I have to respectfully disagree with you. I am not expecting miracles from IK but only for him to fulfil what he said prior to being elected. It is true that I generally don't like him as a person but that is not the basis of disagreeing with his politics. I could go on about his general understanding of things like the Kashmir issue and 1971 war however will stick to the subject here.

Yes, if I had to choose someone between IK and Nawaz very reluctantly would I choose Insaf that is not to suggest I am a supporter or anything like that. I am not seeing much progress in the hospitals or streets of KPK, there is an improvement in the attitude of the police though. Good thing is I don't ever see IK being our PM, he'll hand over our Kashmir to India as well in the name of making peace. That is how absurd his views are.
    i acan see alot of improvement in streets and hospitals,,if u cant may be u have never been to kp.

Debut
    Apr 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1095 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    the old man says that these people sat me on the vehicle as a passenger ,on the grabbed 775 k money from him and was tortured in district noshehra but i thank kpk police who did great job and my money is back..GOD bless these police..

JazaakAllah. Well done kpk police.

May Allah bless the honest police team who recovered the stolen money. Well done.

Mujhay hai Hukm e Azaa-n

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

a video has been released about hayat abad medical complex on fb..plz watch it u will know what changes are being brought..that video is purely nonpolitical, done by hospital admin and with 100% facts...that md telling the facts is iqbal zafar jhagra nephew fro pmln who is governr kpk..
    Last edited by DRsohail; 27th December 2016 at 19:17.

Debut
    Apr 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1095 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    a video has been released about hayat abad medical complex on fb..plz watch it u will know what changes are being brought..that video is purely nonpolitical, done by hospital admin and with 100% facts...that md telling the facts is iqbal zafar jhagra nephew fro pmln who is governr kpk..

Dr Mamoon @Mamoon

Thank you for voting PTI. Thank you my friend.

Definitely you had a vision and made right choice.

My mother has served in government hospital for almost 2 decades as a Specialist Doctor. Daily from School we the siblings went to the hospital.

I am so so happy to see a Pakistani government hospital like this. Never imagined a day when a gov hospital would look like this.

Thank you Imran Khan. Thank you PTI. Thank you for the change and fulfilling promises. Thanks is for change. It was your duty and you did it.

Wowwww. I am glad. Alhamdoulillah.

Mujhay hai Hukm e Azaa-n

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dr Mamoon @Mamoon

Thank you for voting PTI. Thank you my friend.

Definitely you had a vision and made right choice.

My mother has served in government hospital for almost 2 decades as a Specialist Doctor. Daily from School we the siblings went to the hospital.

I am so so happy to see a Pakistani government hospital like this. Never imagined a day when a gov hospital would look like this.

Thank you Imran Khan. Thank you PTI. Thank you for the change and fulfilling promises. Thanks is for change. It was your duty and you did it.

Wowwww. I am glad. Alhamdoulillah.
    juast wait pti will do wonders..it is the beginig of mti.....

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    a lrng portion of khyber teaching hospital is being built ...jus wait till 2018..that will be outstanding...free medicines are needed ,which has beeen increased but personally i will like it to be 100%....

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i acan see alot of improvement in streets and hospitals,,if u cant may be u have never been to kp.
    Of course I have been to KPK. Peshawar is okay I guess compared to other parts of the province. There are less mice in Peshawar that is indeed a great achievement by Insaaf!

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    no u are wrong it is a long discussion and not possible here but pti is done good job i live here and my experience tells this..
    The people in the video also live there. They disagree with you as do I.