Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    291 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Waseem View Post
    First female SHO in Peshawar assumes charge

PESHAWAR: For the first time in its history, the Peshawar city police on Friday appointed a woman police officer as the station house officer of a police station (PS).

A notification issued on Friday said city police chief Mohammad Tahir posted sub-inspector Rizwana Hameed, currently serving as SHO women police station in the police lines, acting SHO Gulberg police station, falling in the jurisdiction of the Peshawar cantonment.

She had been serving as the SHO women police station for past three years. She has been in police service since 1996 after joining the department as assistant sub-inspector.

The appointment came amid a reshuffle wherein 12 SHOs of provincial capital were transferred.

The notification said that Ijaz Nabi had been appointed as SHO PS Pishtakhara and Imran Khan PS Tatara.

SHO PS Tatara Bilal Hussain has been transferred to Tehkal, SHO Tehkal Noor Haider and SHO Shaheed Gulfat Hussain (SGH) police station Sikandar Shah have been sent to police lines, while Hafeezur Rehman has been appointed as SHO SGH police station. SHO campus Ahmedullah Khan has been transferred and posted SHO University Town, SHO PS Wapda House Saeed Jan Khan has been given charge of PS Campus and SHO Phandu Mukaram Khan has been given charge of PS Wapda House.

Arbab Naeem Haider has been appointed as SHO PS Nasir Bagh and SHO Nasir Bagh Naeem Khan has been transferred to police lines.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1343925/fi...assumes-charge
    but but but 'Taliban Khan'

Raise your words, not voice. It's rain that grows flowers, not thunder... (Rumi)

Debut
    Jan 2003
    Venue
    MCG
    Runs
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Watched a show yesterday on KPK hospitals by Ameer Abbas, extremely heartning to see considering where KPK stood before PTI took over

2 by adeel-saleem4

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    291 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Watched a show yesterday on KPK hospitals by Ameer Abbas, extremely heartning to see considering where KPK stood before PTI took over

2 by adeel-saleem4
    I think they also did a show on Qazi Hussain Hospital in Nowshera? The best thing is PTI named it after late Qazi sahab instead of feeling insecure. Imran and Qazi sahab had a very good relationship.

Raise your words, not voice. It's rain that grows flowers, not thunder... (Rumi)

Debut
    Jul 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WebGuru View Post
    I think they also did a show on Qazi Hussain Hospital in Nowshera? The best thing is PTI named it after late Qazi sahab instead of feeling insecure. Imran and Qazi sahab had a very good relationship.

Qazi Hussain Ahmed Medical Complex Nowshera

One of the finest in KPK. That amount and quality of work done by PTI in KPK was never seen before and i can bet on my life on that. I have seen some people saying that they live in Peshawar or KPK and PTI has done nothing. I must say they are living in Peshawar of 2006, or 2010 or may be Peshawar or KPK of Azerbaijan.

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    291 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Insaf Tigress View Post

Qazi Hussain Ahmed Medical Complex Nowshera

One of the finest in KPK. That amount and quality of work done by PTI in KPK was never seen before and i can bet on my life on that. I have seen some people saying that they live in Peshawar or KPK and PTI has done nothing. I must say they are living in Peshawar of 2006, or 2010 or may be Peshawar or KPK of Azerbaijan.
    Looks nice!

As they say bughaz is la elaaj.

Debut
    Jan 2003
    Venue
    MCG
    Runs
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Imran did a Press conference just yesterday with KPK health minister Shehram Tarkai in which he provided further details about health reforms, KPK gov facing legal battles against status quo who don't want system to be changed being beneficiaries. They increased health budget from Rs17B to 65 Billion, KPK doctors getting more salary than rest of country but they admitted that lot more work is required to get to ideal position.

There are people who would point out random flaws without understanding where things are as compared to 2013 with almost 70% KPK population expected to have health insurance worth Rs 5.5 lakh.

Education reforms are also happening with even more focus than health, the will and vision is there!

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Venue
    An inswinging Yorker.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I love these developments but one thing that bothers me is marble flooring in hospitals and fancy ceiling lights in basic police stations. Why increase expense with stuff like that?

Good work though

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    291 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    And they say Imran Khan or PTI ne KP main kia kerlya?

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1297 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    And they say Imran Khan or PTI ne KP main kia kerlya?

Woh apni shaadi tou sambhaal nahi saka mulk kya chalayega

Debut
    Jan 2003
    Venue
    MCG
    Runs
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed1 View Post
    Woh apni shaadi tou sambhaal nahi saka mulk kya chalayega
    As Shahbaz Sharif said yesterday, kya performance hai Imran ki KPK main? koi aik eent "brick" bhi lagai metro ki

Inki soch sarak aur bus se aagay jati hi nahi. Even if Imran spends full energy for 10 more years on education, change may not be as visible as a bus project but what Imran Khan is doing for education will have 1000 times more impact in long term.

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    291 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Naya KP jahan police army ko rok skti he...

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    291 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Ths guy left his job in health department in KP and is now driving a taxi in Qatar because PTI Govt was asking him to do his work

Debut
    Aug 2010
    Venue
    Macclesfield
    Runs
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ths guy left his job in health department in KP and is now driving a taxi in Qatar because PTI Govt was asking him to do his work

Wow, so he can drive Taxi in Dubai but it’s hard for him to work for just 8 hours in Pakistan? Looking at his eyes I bet he gets up early to make some money. Typical Pakistani, he can work hard in other countries but its too much in Pakistan.

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump! @WebGuru

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    291 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DRsohail View Post
    Bump! @WebGuru
    hey buddy how are you?

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hey buddy how are you?
    Fine.had horrible experince on friday..attack happened adjacent to KTH>>>>

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hey buddy how are you?
    IT were hossrible noisese and u know....though we were safe.

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    291 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    IT were hossrible noisese and u know....though we were safe.
    Thanks GOD the response was quick and situation was handled quickly otherwise the weapons they had it was going to be another APS

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks GOD the response was quick and situation was handled quickly otherwise the weapons they had it was going to be another APS
    Yes The response was quick as well as organised..Police have done outstanding job.
    People are now trusting police .which is strange but good.
    Ask any raksha driver here and they will even say this.

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    291 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Yes The response was quick as well as organised..Police have done outstanding job.
    People are now trusting police .which is strange but good.
    Ask any raksha driver here and they will even say this.
    That's great if police is finally earning the respect

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1297 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    @WebGuru.... Guru bhai have you seen the sizes of IK's jalsas in the last few days? He had a MASSIVE jalsa in a small unheard off place like Chistian and then big jalsa in Layyah. I'm just concerned that he had big jalsas before 2013 as well but that only resulted in handful of seats. Will we see a repeat of the same?

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    291 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed1 View Post
    @WebGuru.... Guru bhai have you seen the sizes of IK's jalsas in the last few days? He had a MASSIVE jalsa in a small unheard off place like Chistian and then big jalsa in Layyah. I'm just concerned that he had big jalsas before 2013 as well but that only resulted in handful of seats. Will we see a repeat of the same?
    This time they are not putting all the eggs in one basket (PTI wave). They are now welcoming Electables with open arms in party and most of those Electables were runner up in 2013 with massive vote bank. PTI Vote Bank+Electables Vote bank in Punjab is a recipe for success. Tareen is handling all these negotiations and so far he handled it really well except a few blunders here and there (Khar & Tahir Sadiq).

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Its a fine balancing act between welcoming the electables into the PTI ethos and them changing the PTI ethos into something which essentially becomes PML/PPP mark 2. We need their electability but we also need them to buy our ideology of good clean govt.

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4255 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    According to the latest definition of our Messiah, a son can replace his father if he is the the most competent candidate. Moreover, who decides and evaluates the competency? His holiness, of course.

After redefining “maroosi siyasat”, I wonder how the Junoonis are going to defend this?

@TalentSpotterPk @DW44

I suppose this would interest you.
    Last edited by Mamoon; 31st December 2017 at 22:17.

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4255 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    ^

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    According to the latest definition of our Messiah, a son can replace his father if he is the the most competent candidate. Moreover, who decides and evaluates the competency? His holiness, of course.

After redefining “maroosi siyasat”, I wonder how the Junoonis are going to defend this?

@TalentSpotterPk @DW44

So you will vote for Shehbaz who wants him to replace himself as the CM with his son but obviously that is ok, billions of corruption in Punjab but thats ok because evidence has disappeared( remember the mysterious fire at the LDA) oh not forgetting Hudbiya. But an MP being replacing his father is the worst crime in PK politics committed by IK, even though its not a relative of IK. To use your own words you are worst than a hypocrite.

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4255 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bewal Express View Post
    So you will vote for Shehbaz who wants him to replace himself as the CM with his son but obviously that is ok, billions of corruption in Punjab but thats ok because evidence has disappeared( remember the mysterious fire at the LDA) oh not forgetting Hudbiya. But an MP being replacing his father is the worst crime in PK politics committed by IK, even though its not a relative of IK. To use your own words you are worst than a hypocrite.
    As expected, you have nothing to say on the history textbook revisionism on PTI's watch, which is reminiscent of Zia's era.

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    As expected, you have nothing to say on the history textbook revisionism on PTI's watch, which is reminiscent of Zia's era.
    Once again you avoid the corruption of billions and pick on micro topic. I am sure you would agree with me that SS is part of the mafia that has stolen billions but you are happy with his performance, is there anyone corrupt you wont support.
    BTW, i remember very vividly your defence of NS and his corrupt behaviour and you have the audacity to call IK a hypocrite. IK is clean and you and your friends cant hack it. I know its painful but history is on IK's side, whilst your heroes will be seen as even bigger crooks as more facts are revealed about by their hidden billions.

Debut
    Apr 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

@TalentSpotterPk @DW44

^

One word SHAMEFUL.

Ziaeeat in another shape.

Playing with ideology of father of the nation.

Mujhay hai Hukm e Azaa-n

Debut
    Apr 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Where are the hawaldaar stooges of media now ? ?

When a child was born outside Lahore hospital there was huge hua and cry on so called free media.

Well it was condemnable and shameful

Now in Mardan same thing happened and this time the new born died but Hawaldaar's of media are silent because strings are not pulled.

Mujhay hai Hukm e Azaa-n

Debut
    Feb 2005
    Venue
    Cybertron, Guest of Optimus Prime
    Runs
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    ^

nothing wrong with what the PTI have done. Actually what they have done is correct an attempt by the ANP to sow discord where none is required. The ideology of pakistan is quite clear on the issue desribed above. To simply label it the separation of the church and state is immature,ignorant and down right stupid. Anyone who has read about Jinnah knows they were working on alevel above modern western sound bites about democracy etc..these were highly educated but ultiamtley Muslim members of the community who understood what they meantwhen they talked about a state for Muslims.

but lets reduce it to "church and ishtate secular vah vah!!!"

good on the government of KP to take this step in correcting the ANPs' insidious attempt to co opt the founders true message.

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TalentSpotterPk View Post

When a child was born outside Lahore hospital there was huge hua and cry on so called free media.

Now in Mardan same thing happened and this time the new born died but Hawaldaar's of media are silent because strings are not pulled.
    Did anything in KP to those responsible and did anything in Punjab to those that were responsible when it happened there?

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have been appointed as medical officer purely on merit and so all my coleagues...though i will join after doing my post graduation @TalentSpotterPk @Mamoon @WebGuru.5 thousand slots created and all filled on merit,,,except few by JI,which we all know.

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think action has already been taken ,doctors responsible have been suspended and yes media has not highlighted the issue.

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    I think action has already been taken ,doctors responsible have been suspended and yes media has not highlighted the issue.
    Do you know what happened in Punjab?

Debut
    Mar 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by the Great Khan View Post
    nothing wrong with what the PTI have done. Actually what they have done is correct an attempt by the ANP to sow discord where none is required. The ideology of pakistan is quite clear on the issue desribed above. To simply label it the separation of the church and state is immature,ignorant and down right stupid. Anyone who has read about Jinnah knows they were working on alevel above modern western sound bites about democracy etc..these were highly educated but ultiamtley Muslim members of the community who understood what they meantwhen they talked about a state for Muslims.

but lets reduce it to "church and ishtate secular vah vah!!!"

good on the government of KP to take this step in correcting the ANPs' insidious attempt to co opt the founders true message.
    ANP is right if you read this part of Quaid's speech.

I cannot emphasize it too much. We should begin to work in that spirit and in course of time all these angularities of the majority and minority communities, the Hindu community and the Muslim community, because even as regards Muslims you have Pathans, Punjabis, Shias, Sunnis and so on, and among the Hindus you have Brahmins, Vashnavas, Khatris, also Bengalis, Madrasis and so on, will vanish. Indeed if you ask me, this has been the biggest hindrance in the way of India to attain the freedom and independence and but for this we would have been free people long long ago. No power can hold another nation, and specially a nation of 400 million souls in subjection; nobody could have conquered you, and even if it had happened, nobody could have continued its hold on you for any length of time, but for this. Therefore, we must learn a lesson from this. You are free; you are free to go to your temples, you are free to go to your mosques or to any other place or worship in this State of Pakistan. You may belong to any religion or caste or creed that has nothing to do with the business of the State. As you know, history shows that in England, conditions, some time ago, were much worse than those prevailing in India today. The Roman Catholics and the Protestants persecuted each other. Even now there are some States in existence where there are discriminations made and bars imposed against a particular class. Thank God, we are not starting in those days. We are starting in the days where there is no discrimination, no distinction between one community and another, no discrimination between one caste or creed and another. We are starting with this fundamental principle that we are all citizens and equal citizens of one State. The people of England in course of time had to face the realities of the situation and had to discharge the responsibilities and burdens placed upon them by the government of their country and they went through that fire step by step. Today, you might say with justice that Roman Catholics and Protestants do not exist; what exists now is that every man is a citizen, an equal citizen of Great Britain and they are all members of the Nation.

Now I think we should keep that in front of us as our ideal and you will find that in course of time Hindus would cease to be Hindus and Muslims would cease to be Muslims, not in the religious sense, because that is the personal faith of each individual, but in the political sense as citizens of the State.

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do you know what happened in Punjab?
    not exactly but have seen some media reports which said that baby was delivered on foot path in other one in hospital waiting room.?/?

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shah_1 View Post
    ANP is right if you read this part of Quaid's speech.
    waaw...! but JIANNAH dreams has been shattred here by the extremism.yes we were more tolerant those days as it is obvious from QUAiD,s speech.

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    not exactly but have seen some media reports which said that baby was delivered on foot path in other one in hospital waiting room.?/?
    Nothing happened to the Doctors like in KP, i just looked it up. Maybe our friend with his new love found for Nooras will know why? @TalentSpotterPk

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nothing happened to the Doctors like in KP, i just looked it up. Maybe our friend with his new love found for Nooras will know why? @TalentSpotterPk
    Lets see what they will do here,there should be fair investigation into the matter but i am suspecting that the culprit will get away with this as this inquiry is usually done by hospital admin and if doctor was involved they will try to save him.The harsh reality.
    I have found female gynae doctors are rude and irresponsible most of the times even with me so i can imagine what will be their behaviour with the common patients coming with out any reference.

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Bewal Express last time here in my own hospital where i am PG trainee..the gynae people refused to operate on one of my relative saying that we have no beds available but i refused to take the patient to other hospital and said thatu have to operate her and admit her even if it is in labor room ,knowing their tactics that they were lying.
    At the end they operated her and there was bed available .THose were extremely poor people and eve could not afford the medications.
    Imagine......

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Lets see what they will do here,there should be fair investigation into the matter but i am suspecting that the culprit will get away with this as this inquiry is usually done by hospital admin and if doctor was involved they will try to save him.The harsh reality.
    I have found female gynae doctors are rude and irresponsible most of the times even with me so i can imagine what will be their behaviour with the common patients coming with out any reference.
    What that shows is that there is a weakness in the system for complaints and obviously this is an area which the govt needs to intervene and ensure that it improves. It is also an embedded cultural thing and takes to change.

Debut
    Apr 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

@TalentSpotterPk @DW44

I'm done with this noora/jayala/youthiya nonsense. When these people are fighting over something of substance, as opposed to who gets to play pretend-PM while the military pulls the strings so nothing really changes, I'll care about what they stand for. Until that point, this petty squabbling of fools, who are fairly inconsequential in the grand scheme of things, is of no interest to me. Let them fight it out to the death, end may sab nay khaki sarkar kay agay he jhukna hota hay.

Roses are red
    Violets are blue
    Military and mullah
    *Redacted*

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4255 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)

The state of primary education in Peshawar.

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4255 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)

It is all about maarfat - Bushra has a higher level of attainment than people like Rumi.

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4255 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    @Abdullah719

Why aren't the embedded videos showing?

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I said it earlier..there were stone crushing plant near my area and i did launch a complaint and ALHAMDULIILAH all of them have been closed immediately that what we need....the school video above really is sad and pathetic and kpk government is responsible,,should br criticised for this.

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The state of primary education in Peshawar.
    MANy schools in my area have been provided with solar sytem.toilets.drinking water,boundry walls,and 3 rooms...and i have seen it myself but the above school situation cant be defended any way and is disgusting,,,,

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    I said it earlier..there were stone crushing plant near my area and i did launch a complaint and ALHAMDULIILAH all of them have been closed immediately that what we need....the school video above really is sad and pathetic and kpk government is responsible,,should br criticised for this.
    Our friend wants to see all the problems of KP solved in one go, but Showbiz has been in power for nearly 30 years and not a word but apparently he is better. His only response was to defend the Nooras over Kasur and apparently we shouldnt politicise it even though the Police are hand in glove with the pedos and his best defense was that some guy was going to join the PTI. @Mamoon

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Our friend wants to see all the problems of KP solved in one go, but Showbiz has been in power for nearly 30 years and not a word but apparently he is better. His only response was to defend the Nooras over Kasur and apparently we shouldnt politicise it even though the Police are hand in glove with the pedos and his best defense was that some guy was going to join the PTI. @Mamoon
    Yes like if i say why these crushing plants were there so and so but no i know what sorts of problem sre here and pti have delivered ......My father is a school teacher belongs to Jumat islami but he himself say that pti has done well in education...the story is long cant post here ,,,,,we haev to be realistic as well rather than delusional.

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Yes like if i say why these crushing plants were there so and so but no i know what sorts of problem sre here and pti have delivered ......My father is a school teacher belongs to Jumat islami but he himself say that pti has done well in education...the story is long cant post here ,,,,,we haev to be realistic as well rather than delusional.
    The thing that annoys me about Nooras is that bar roads and bridges they can suggest anything constructive about institutional reform. The PTI will be incompetent at times, uselsss at other times but at least they are trying to solve the problems that have accumulated over nearly 70 years. The Noora solution is simple ignore the problem like with the Punjab Police and then when the proverbial s*** hits the fan, say dont play politics.

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Name:  26685333_2004324616504463_1858748383763553932_o.jpg
Views: 355
Size:  189.5 KB @Bewal Express .this is the man.DC lower dir.

Debut
    Feb 2005
    Venue
    Cybertron, Guest of Optimus Prime
    Runs
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    MANy schools in my area have been provided with solar sytem.toilets.drinking water,boundry walls,and 3 rooms...and i have seen it myself but the above school situation cant be defended any way and is disgusting,,,,
    but heres the difference, somebody will at least look at this situation and proceed to do something. When your implementing a long term strategy it will take time to change every school. But i'm encouraged because at least they are doing something. That cant be said for the PMLN.

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    904 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    @Abdullah719

Why aren't the embedded videos showing?
    They are.

Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram!

Debut
    Jan 2006
    Venue
    Germany
    Runs
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    It is all about maarfat - Bushra has a higher level of attainment than people like Rumi.
    Seems like you have comprehension problem in Urdu. He didn't say that at all.

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by the Great Khan View Post
    but heres the difference, somebody will at least look at this situation and proceed to do something. When your implementing a long term strategy it will take time to change every school. But i'm encouraged because at least they are doing something. That cant be said for the PMLN.
    Not something but quite alot and throughy systemic way..like i myself studied in a maktab primry school which is masjid given a ateacher by government but after 25 years pti is going to buld a 6 room school in my village ..donno y the above school has been ignored otherwise they ahev done remarkbly well.

Debut
    Jun 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PTI is doing a good job in KPK, Since coming into power in 2013
    they have increased education budget from about 60 billion to
    over 130 billion rupees.

Remember for over 60+ years no gov focused this much on education
    in any part of Pakistan.

Debut
    Jan 2003
    Venue
    MCG
    Runs
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by batfirst View Post
    PTI is doing a good job in KPK, Since coming into power in 2013
    they have increased education budget from about 60 billion to
    over 130 billion rupees.

Remember for over 60+ years no gov focused this much on education
    in any part of Pakistan.
    Even if they spend double of that for next 10 years, there will still be some schools somewhere that will probably not be in best condition and will be used by opponents as an example of bad conditions of schools in KPK. If people honestly compare condition of schools now with what it was back in 2013 then there has been amazing progress. Same is the case with health reforms, police reforms etc but if people use random incidents here and there to argue nothing has changed then can't really argue with that logic.

Debut
    Jan 2003
    Venue
    MCG
    Runs
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Just came across this clip, when ANP leaders claimed that nothing has changed in KPK, PTI leader left it for KPK people to decide and the response was for all to see.

Also, Habib Akram (PMLN admirer) has run many shows in KPK and majority of people in most areas are more than happy with PTI performance (almost 80-90% people appreciating the work).

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Even if they spend double of that for next 10 years, there will still be some schools somewhere that will probably not be in best condition and will be used by opponents as an example of bad conditions of schools in KPK. If people honestly compare condition of schools now with what it was back in 2013 then there has been amazing progress. Same is the case with health reforms, police reforms etc but if people use random incidents here and there to argue nothing has changed then can't really argue with that logic.
    If you ate hinting at our friend then logic is irrelevant, his main defence of the Kasur scandal seemed to be that some guy was about to join the PTI and that never even happened. No wonder he left these threads, not to be seen again.

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    fisrt ever forensic lab will be functional from 6th feb onward in KPK> @Bewal Express @Syed1@Webguru
    Last edited by DRsohail; 5th February 2018 at 14:02.

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Debut
    Apr 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Our dieheart ik fan & supporter brother @Syed1 has beautifully used racial slurs about Punjabis upon the success of PML N in Lodraan elections.

Syed1 linked this with (Donkey meat eating Punjabi’s thick headedness)

Ok Sir.

@DRsohail @Waseem @Bewal Express @WebGuru could you please educate me as to when KPK forensic lab was created ? Exact date ?

In the model (Naya Pakistan) Panama leaks, Supreme Court, Malik Riaz, FIA, NAB, FBR, Zardari sahib, Nawaz sahib who stopped PTI lead provincial KPK government from purchasing DNA testing kits in these years and making the Laboratory functional ? ?

@Mamoon

Mujhay hai Hukm e Azaa-n

Debut
    Apr 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    On directions of Khaakis (whom Asma Jahangir fought for 40 years) IK is going to make Taliban Godfather Sami ul Haq as Senator ? ?

Or will he brown down in front of liberal, secular, progressive PTI supporters, followers & voters ?

Mujhay hai Hukm e Azaa-n

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Our dieheart ik fan & supporter brother @Syed1 has beautifully used racial slurs about Punjabis upon the success of PML N in Lodraan elections.

Ok Sir.

@DRsohail @Waseem @Bewal Express @WebGuru could you please educate me as to when KPK forensic lab was created ? Exact date ?

In the model (Naya Pakistan) Panama leaks, Supreme Court, Malik Riaz, FIA, NAB, FBR, Zardari sahib, Nawaz sahib who stopped PTI lead provincial KPK government from purchasing DNA testing kits in these years and making the Laboratory functional ? ?

@Mamoon
    So far according to my knowledge it was non functional due to staff sent to foreign countries for training which include Phd etc.according to the management here those were the main reasons we could not start.It was not about kits .
    By the way are u not happy that the thing being done at least?
    But per news they say kits were not available but i know there was not any trained staff here in KMC ,that is sure.

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @TalentSpotterPk i fee no shame in accepting that is is pathetic and shameful if the other side of the story is true that they did not provided kits on time.

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @TalentSpotterPk by the way why did the khkai thing not work in lodhran?
    It should work if it is the case.

Debut
    Apr 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Imran Khan sahib ki andhee taqleed kerne waala koi Aashiq aaey aor btaey.

Which province’s accountability commission has spent 540 million rupees Tax money in last 3 years and has made a grand zero

Yes grand Zero recovery in last 3 years ? ?

Where the Hell is accountability Imran Khan and PTI promised they would do of the last two governments of ANP & MMA ? ?

You will contest next election on performance of last 5 years ? Your health and education reforms ? Your promises with the voters and accomplishment of those promises ?

Or

Panama leaks and Khaakis provided paper reading ? ?

@Mamoon how many KPK schools , colleges , universities and Hospitals in last 5 years have become a model for rest of Pakistan to see and vote PTI ? ?

@Hamza_ @Moiza @SarfiBabarHaris

Mujhay hai Hukm e Azaa-n

Debut
    Apr 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    @TalentSpotterPk by the way why did the khkai thing not work in lodhran?
    It should work if it is the case.

I don’t know what you meant by “ khkai “

But I feel sad for Ali Tareen and Jahangir Khan Tareen as I believe people like them no matter in which party they are should be in Pak parliament. (There are multiple reasons for that)

Since PTI has sat in the goud (lap) of establishment toeing their line on daily basis rather than toeing the line of their voters and supporters there performance in national politics and provincial politics and performance has suffered massively.

Post 2011 Jalsa of Lahore entire Pakistan saw IK as new Bhutto (in terms of people’s leader) one who would be a great alternative to PPP and PML.

But instead of relying on People’s power he relied on those whom he used to ridicule and abuse in his bad days in politics and democrats loved it.

Given there are free and fair elections IK will only get votes from his blind lovers which are still in millions but those who will vote based on performance and promises won’t vote him hence he won’t be able to form gov at national level on PTI power. It would only be possible if 3-4 mainstream parties join hands with him.

Please watch Ali Dar and Ishaq Dar’s interview on Geo news few weeks back in Shahzeb Khanzada’s program and you will feel sad , hurt , broken for IK.

It’s sad.

Mujhay hai Hukm e Azaa-n

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Ok Sir.

@Mamoon
    So the KP govt should done better but can you tell us why the Punjab govt didnt take notice of the fact that 7 kids had been killed by a serial killer over a period of 2 years and no-one was not only caught, they were not even bothering to look for them. It was only because of the riots that forced their hand. Who is responsible for not even looking for the killer kids?

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

But I feel sad for Ali Tareen and Jahangir Khan Tareen as I believe people like them no matter in which party they are should be in Pak parliament. (There are multiple reasons for that)

Since PTI has sat in the goud (lap) of establishment toeing their line on daily basis rather than toeing the line of their voters and supporters there performance in national politics and provincial politics and performance has suffered massively.

Post 2011 Jalsa of Lahore entire Pakistan saw IK as new Bhutto (in terms of people’s leader) one who would be a great alternative to PPP and PML.

But instead of relying on People’s power he relied on those whom he used to ridicule and abuse in his bad days in politics and democrats loved it.

Given there are free and fair elections IK will only get votes from his blind lovers which are still in millions but those who will vote based on performance and promises won’t vote him hence he won’t be able to form gov at national level on PTI power. It would only be possible if 3-4 mainstream parties join hands with him.

Please watch Ali Dar and Ishaq Dar’s interview on Geo news few weeks back in Shahzeb Khanzada’s program and you will feel sad , hurt , broken for IK.

It’s sad.
    Its a bit offensive to call pti followers blind.
    give me better alternative i would not follow the path of blind followers.sure.I meant khaaki,which u often mention in t your posts .

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

It’s sad.
    Friend you are hurt over Khatam e Nabuwat but Its the PTI`S fault that the Nooras werent honest. Was it a clerical or not, why were they trying to change it by the backdoor.

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Its a bit offensive to call pti followers blind.
    give me better alternative i would not follow the path of blind followers.sure.I meant khaaki,which u often mention in t your posts .
    The guy keeps on about the DNA testing centre but they had one in Punjab why wasnt it used after the 1st child was killed, or the 2nd or.......................... Why was it only used after the riots in Kasur. Isnt Showbiz supposed the great administrator, but on his watch 7 kids were killed and no one even bothered to investigate until the storm. Why?

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The guy keeps on about the DNA testing centre but they had one in Punjab why wasnt it used after the 1st child was killed, or the 2nd or.......................... Why was it only used after the riots in Kasur. Isnt Showbiz supposed the great administrator, but on his watch 7 kids were killed and no one even bothered to investigate until the storm. Why?
    If you you go negative side of the story,then yes many negtive things happened in kpk government and yes our friends are sharp enough to point them out but if you go by education and health reforms then our dear friends can go and study what has been done.
    As i always say i am still not satisfied but will take it.as i know the alternative are worst,thugs and even will not shy away from killing you to save themselves ,of which we have many examples in last 5 years.
    Did you heard the reply of our Darbari PM about the Rao anwar and the killing of innocent pathan?
    If this is the alternative then the so called khaaki wala Imran is thousand times better.
    Really disappointed with @TalentSpotterPk point by mammon way of calling pti followers blind.was not expecting it from him.

Debut
    Jan 2003
    Venue
    MCG
    Runs
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    @TalentSpotterPk bro don't mind but you probably don't realize that your argument comes across more as angry rants than anything.

I can understand when a person stops supporting a party and supports the opponents, no issues.

But the 180 degree turn where you oppose anything and everything the man stands for weeks after totally supporting him makes no sense and shows you hold a grudge due to one particular issue.

That's all i can say!

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    @TalentSpotterPk bro don't mind but you probably don't realize that your argument comes across more as angry rants than anything.

I can understand when a person stops supporting a party and supports the opponents, no issues.

But the 180 degree turn where you oppose anything and everything the man stands for weeks after totally supporting him makes no sense and shows you hold a grudge due to one particular issue.

That's all i can say!
    When challenged they run, I showed the AG report from both nationally and Punjab at the mass looting and incompetence and they ran like Usain Bolt. I am still waiting for a reply about why this has taken place and what was done about it. @LegendInzi @Mamoon
    @TalentSpotter

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    I stand corrected @TalentSpotterPk

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1297 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    That was uncalled for, and I'm sorry.

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4255 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)

Pervez Khattak - CM, KPK

Liaquat Khan Khattak - Nazim, Nowshera (brother)

Imran Khan Khattak - Member National Assembly, NA-5 (nephew)

Nafeesa Inayat Khattak - Member National Assembly (sister-in-law)

Ahad Khattak - Tehsil Nazim, Nowshera (nephew)

The Khattaks have infested KP politics like rats in Medieval Europe. Anyone wants to critize "maroosi siyasat"?

In addition, there are a few others down the line like district councilors etc. as well. What happened to PTI's stance against family politics?

Or perhaps just like Lodhran, they were unable to find anyone better in the whole district?

@TalentSpotterPk @DRsohail @Bewal Express @Waseem @zimmz

The adjectives "hypocrite" and "double-faced" do not do justice to Khan saab. Why is he quiet on this matter? Why does he not stage a dharna in Nowshera?

But Niazi is honest.....
    Last edited by Mamoon; 16th February 2018 at 15:08.

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Pervez Khattak - CM, KPK

Liaquat Khan Khattak - Nazim, Nowshera (brother)

Imran Khan Khattak - Member National Assembly, NA-5 (nephew)

Nafeesa Inayat Khattak - Member National Assembly (sister-in-law)

Ahad Khattak - Tehsil Nazim, Nowshera (nephew)

The Khattaks have infested KP politics like rats in Medieval Europe. Anyone wants to critize "maroosi siyasat"?

In addition, there are a few others down the line like district councilors etc. as well. What happened to PTI's stance against family politics?

Or perhaps just like Lodhran, they were unable to find anyone better in the whole district?

@TalentSpotterPk @DRsohail @Bewal Express @Waseem @zimmz

The adjectives "hypocrite" and "double-faced" do not do justice to Khan saab. Why is he quiet on this matter? Why does he not stage a dharna in Nowshera?

But Niazi is honest.....
    Before we answer any more of your allegations. Why dont you answer some of my questions. You praised the Showbiz but said that Rana should be sacked, who should sack him? Showbiz humiliated the father of the girl killed by taking the Mic from him, why did you run when asked to comment? Why did you run when asked to explain the applause that were given when the killer was announced? Why wasnt the killer that was caught after the 8th murder, why wasnt he caught earlier? 7 kids might still be alive. The auditor gen exposed massive fraud in Punjab and the centre? Why has this not investigated? Your tactic of running when questions are asked is like a child eho cries when asked questions about his Homework.