Instagram



Sohail Speaks Yasir's Blog Fazeer's Focus

User Tag List

Results 1 to 60 of 60
  1. #1
    Debut
    May 2013
    Venue
    Pakistan-Deutschland
    Runs
    7,266
    Mentioned
    1170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Any one interested to Manage PPFMC?

    @jeetu replaced @Ibad17 in PPCL , likewise we need someone else to step up and manage PPFMC in the absence of @Ibad17 on permanent basis.. i know i am not the part of authority but i couldn't control my growing frustration regarding PPFMC as it seems like the authorities doesn't care about this league anymore

  2. #2
    Debut
    Mar 2012
    Runs
    16,864
    Mentioned
    1657 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Yes anyone interested can also run this league.

  3. #3
    Debut
    Jul 2014
    Venue
    NXT Performance Center, Florida
    Runs
    4,997
    Mentioned
    845 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ibad17 View Post
    Yes anyone interested can also run this league.
    If I agree, what do I have to do. Can you PM me the details

  4. #4
    Debut
    Mar 2012
    Venue
    Bradistan
    Runs
    14,519
    Mentioned
    1177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dashing_man View Post
    If I agree, what do I have to do. Can you PM me the details
    You need to buy the latest version of Football Manager first, and preferably have experience with it as well.



  5. #5
    Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    16,339
    Mentioned
    1019 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Yaar really.!!! This League should be restored soon. Please someone step up


    "Beware of this world, for it is sweet and tempting.”

  6. #6
    Debut
    Apr 2010
    Runs
    23,816
    Mentioned
    7107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Restart PPFMC pls

  7. #7
    Debut
    May 2013
    Venue
    Pakistan-Deutschland
    Runs
    7,266
    Mentioned
    1170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Devil View Post
    Restart PPFMC pls
    @Red Devil Why don't you step up bro ?

  8. #8
    Debut
    Apr 2010
    Runs
    23,816
    Mentioned
    7107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Azzurri View Post
    @Red Devil Why don't you step up bro ?
    Tu kar ley na step up

  9. #9
    Debut
    Jul 2014
    Venue
    NXT Performance Center, Florida
    Runs
    4,997
    Mentioned
    845 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I could step up but I don't have original Football Manager 2014

  10. #10
    Debut
    Mar 2012
    Venue
    Bradistan
    Runs
    14,519
    Mentioned
    1177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    @dashing_man What do you have then?

  11. #11
    Debut
    Mar 2012
    Venue
    Bradistan
    Runs
    14,519
    Mentioned
    1177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    That being said @dashing_man, Football Manager 2015 is out in November.



  12. #12
    Debut
    Jul 2014
    Venue
    NXT Performance Center, Florida
    Runs
    4,997
    Mentioned
    845 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by King_Rizzy View Post
    That being said @dashing_man, Football Manager 2015 is out in November.
    ok,

    I'll familiarize myself with 2014 first

  13. #13
    Debut
    Jul 2014
    Venue
    NXT Performance Center, Florida
    Runs
    4,997
    Mentioned
    845 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    @King_Rizzy

    when are we actually planning to re-launch the league

    fyi, I'll be super busy in the following couple of months But I'll be super free iA in January. Let me know if you're fine with this

  14. #14
    Debut
    Jul 2014
    Venue
    NXT Performance Center, Florida
    Runs
    4,997
    Mentioned
    845 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Devil View Post
    Restart PPFMC pls
    ye miskeen wali shakal dekhane se kuch nahi hoga....

    hoga wohi jo Don chahe ga

  15. #15
    Debut
    Apr 2010
    Runs
    23,816
    Mentioned
    7107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dashing_man View Post
    ye miskeen wali shakal dekhane se kuch nahi hoga....

    hoga wohi jo Don chahe ga
    Don sahab ap familiarize hue ke nahi FM 14 se

  16. #16
    Debut
    Jul 2014
    Venue
    NXT Performance Center, Florida
    Runs
    4,997
    Mentioned
    845 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Devil View Post
    Don sahab ap familiarize hue ke nahi FM 14 se
    just started my season with Barca

    Gota say i'm really impressed but as i said above.....I want to start this league in January-February time cuz I have some serious studies at hand

  17. #17
    Debut
    Mar 2012
    Venue
    Bradistan
    Runs
    14,519
    Mentioned
    1177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dashing_man View Post
    @King_Rizzy

    when are we actually planning to re-launch the league

    fyi, I'll be super busy in the following couple of months But I'll be super free iA in January. Let me know if you're fine with this
    Well you're the only candidate at the moment.



  18. #18
    Debut
    Jul 2014
    Venue
    NXT Performance Center, Florida
    Runs
    4,997
    Mentioned
    845 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by King_Rizzy View Post
    Well you're the only candidate at the moment.
    If you approve me I'd like to plan it in January

  19. #19
    Debut
    Jul 2014
    Venue
    NXT Performance Center, Florida
    Runs
    4,997
    Mentioned
    845 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    @King_Rizzy @Red Devil






    So far I like it....I just need to now learn how to make online matches

  20. #20
    Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    16,339
    Mentioned
    1019 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dashing_man View Post
    If you approve me I'd like to plan it in January
    Masha Allha. May allah give you a lot of Free time after January


    "Beware of this world, for it is sweet and tempting.”

  21. #21
    Debut
    May 2013
    Venue
    Pakistan-Deutschland
    Runs
    7,266
    Mentioned
    1170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenKnightRises View Post
    Masha Allha. May allah give you a lot of Free time after January
    ahaha that all we can do for him atm

  22. #22
    Debut
    Apr 2010
    Runs
    23,816
    Mentioned
    7107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dashing_man View Post
    @King_Rizzy @Red Devil






    So far I like it....I just need to now learn how to make online matches
    That's awesome bro! And don't worry about the online stuff, you'll just need to sim the games on your computer and post the results here, just like the cricket league.

  23. #23
    Debut
    Jul 2014
    Venue
    NXT Performance Center, Florida
    Runs
    4,997
    Mentioned
    845 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Devil View Post
    That's awesome bro! And don't worry about the online stuff, you'll just need to sim the games on your computer and post the results here, just like the cricket league.
    I need more info on that please

  24. #24
    Debut
    Apr 2010
    Runs
    23,816
    Mentioned
    7107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dashing_man View Post
    I need more info on that please
    You'll just have to play the match and take screenshots of the final score and post it in the match thread.


    Take a look at this thread.
    http://www.pakpassion.net/ppforum/sh...)-Match-Day-22

  25. #25
    Debut
    Jul 2014
    Venue
    NXT Performance Center, Florida
    Runs
    4,997
    Mentioned
    845 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Devil View Post
    You'll just have to play the match and take screenshots of the final score and post it in the match thread.


    Take a look at this thread.
    http://www.pakpassion.net/ppforum/sh...)-Match-Day-22
    I meant how do you edit the teams and make a new League

  26. #26
    Debut
    Apr 2010
    Runs
    23,816
    Mentioned
    7107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dashing_man View Post
    I meant how do you edit the teams and make a new League
    I'm not sure tbh, I think there is some editor you can use to edit stuff. @king Rizzy and @Ibad17 would know better.

  27. #27
    Debut
    Jul 2014
    Venue
    NXT Performance Center, Florida
    Runs
    4,997
    Mentioned
    845 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

  28. #28
    Debut
    Sep 2012
    Venue
    Hawks Fortress
    Runs
    33,274
    Mentioned
    4731 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Shabba @dashing_man !!!!!!!

  29. #29
    Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    16,339
    Mentioned
    1019 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Unfortunately dashin_man is behind the bars temporarily from PP.

    So, else would be interesting to take over this league. Please someone???


    "Beware of this world, for it is sweet and tempting.”

  30. #30
    Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    16,339
    Mentioned
    1019 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Devil View Post
    Tu kar ley na step up
    Step up kar lo Bhaijaan,!! Don't you wanna promote your Huntsmen from league bottom to the Top . This is the only way i see it


    "Beware of this world, for it is sweet and tempting.”

  31. #31
    Debut
    Mar 2012
    Venue
    Bradistan
    Runs
    14,519
    Mentioned
    1177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

  32. #32
    Debut
    May 2013
    Venue
    Pakistan-Deutschland
    Runs
    7,266
    Mentioned
    1170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by King_Rizzy View Post
    Anyone?
    we need someone to step up ,
    i would love to do it but i don't have time to manage the league as i have a very tough academic year ahead of me

  33. #33
    Debut
    Mar 2012
    Venue
    Bradistan
    Runs
    14,519
    Mentioned
    1177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Azzurri View Post
    we need someone to step up ,
    i would love to do it but i don't have time to manage the league as i have a very tough academic year ahead of me
    I wouldn't have chosen you anyway



  34. #34
    Debut
    May 2013
    Venue
    Pakistan-Deutschland
    Runs
    7,266
    Mentioned
    1170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by King_Rizzy View Post
    I wouldn't have chosen you anyway
    did i asked you for permission ? i think i didn't so please wake up from dea sleep bro

  35. #35
    Debut
    Mar 2012
    Venue
    Bradistan
    Runs
    14,519
    Mentioned
    1177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Azzurri View Post
    did i asked you for permission ? i think i didn't so please wake up from dea sleep bro
    Well you need my permission to run this league on here.



  36. #36
    Debut
    Sep 2012
    Venue
    Hawks Fortress
    Runs
    33,274
    Mentioned
    4731 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    In all honesty, this league is even tougher to run then the PPCL. Sitting through every game must be tedious lol.

  37. #37
    Debut
    Mar 2012
    Venue
    Bradistan
    Runs
    14,519
    Mentioned
    1177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by London_Lahori View Post
    In all honesty, this league is even tougher to run then the PPCL. Sitting through every game must be tedious lol.
    Yeah, but you don't sit through every game!



  38. #38
    Debut
    May 2013
    Venue
    Pakistan-Deutschland
    Runs
    7,266
    Mentioned
    1170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by King_Rizzy View Post
    Well you need my permission to run this league on here.
    No one needs your permission to run this league infact you need people to run this league for you , you are just an administrator here and i suggest to you to start doing your job instead of being egoistic

  39. #39
    Debut
    Mar 2012
    Venue
    Bradistan
    Runs
    14,519
    Mentioned
    1177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Azzurri View Post
    No one needs your permission to run this league infact you need people to run this league for you , you are just an administrator here and i suggest to you to start doing your job instead of being egoistic
    You do need my permission to run this league here because I'll be the one deciding if a candidate is suitable or not. It's not as simple as ABC.



  40. #40
    Debut
    May 2013
    Venue
    Pakistan-Deutschland
    Runs
    7,266
    Mentioned
    1170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by King_Rizzy View Post
    You do need my permission to run this league here because I'll be the one deciding if a candidate is suitable or not. It's not as simple as ABC.
    with all due respect i hate this attitude from pakpassion administrators , their tone changes once they get any authority and start to behave like they are superior ...
    keep this ego with you and find your appropriate candidate

  41. #41
    Debut
    Mar 2012
    Venue
    Bradistan
    Runs
    14,519
    Mentioned
    1177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Azzurri View Post
    with all due respect i hate this attitude from pakpassion administrators , their tone changes once they get any authority and start to behave like they are superior ...
    keep this ego with you and find your appropriate candidate
    Thanks. I'm glad we've cleared up that you're not in the running and that you are no longer interested.



  42. #42
    Debut
    Mar 2012
    Venue
    Bradistan
    Runs
    14,519
    Mentioned
    1177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

  43. #43
    Debut
    May 2013
    Venue
    Pakistan-Deutschland
    Runs
    7,266
    Mentioned
    1170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Bump ??

  44. #44
    Debut
    Nov 2009
    Venue
    BCN
    Runs
    22,366
    Mentioned
    2611 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    If anyone interested can put his name forward.


    O man! surely you must strive (to attain) to your Lord,
    A hard striving until you meet Him.

  45. #45
    Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    16,339
    Mentioned
    1019 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Still no one??


    "Beware of this world, for it is sweet and tempting.”

  46. #46
    Debut
    May 2013
    Venue
    Pakistan-Deutschland
    Runs
    7,266
    Mentioned
    1170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenKnightRises View Post
    Still no one??
    Greeny time for you step up

  47. #47
    Debut
    May 2013
    Venue
    Pakistan-Deutschland
    Runs
    7,266
    Mentioned
    1170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    @Watsupdoc we need someone to restart this league bro

  48. #48
    Debut
    Sep 2010
    Runs
    31,471
    Mentioned
    2378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Azzurri View Post
    @Watsupdoc we need someone to restart this league bro
    I am not into football bro. So, I am afraid I can't help with this


    "And [remember] when your Lord proclaimed, 'If you are grateful, I will surely increase you [in favor]; but if you deny, indeed, My punishment is severe" - Surah Ibrahim (14:7)

  49. #49
    Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    16,339
    Mentioned
    1019 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    So sad that this has been shut down


    "Beware of this world, for it is sweet and tempting.”

  50. #50
    Debut
    Dec 2014
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    3,168
    Mentioned
    738 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    What do we have to do? I am pretty much interested in football too

  51. #51
    Debut
    May 2013
    Venue
    Pakistan-Deutschland
    Runs
    7,266
    Mentioned
    1170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by umer187 View Post
    What do we have to do? I am pretty much interested in football too
    Umer187 still interested bro ?

  52. #52
    Debut
    May 2013
    Venue
    Pakistan-Deutschland
    Runs
    7,266
    Mentioned
    1170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenKnightRises View Post
    So sad that this has been shut down
    Greeny we need to get this league back asap.

  53. #53
    Debut
    Dec 2014
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    3,168
    Mentioned
    738 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Azzurri View Post
    Umer187 still interested bro ?
    Ya bro. Why not?

    Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

  54. #54
    Debut
    Dec 2014
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    3,168
    Mentioned
    738 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I would love to have this league back

    Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

  55. #55
    Debut
    May 2013
    Venue
    Pakistan-Deutschland
    Runs
    7,266
    Mentioned
    1170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by umer187 View Post
    Ya bro. Why not?

    Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
    @Ibad17 can you guide him what he needs to do and if he's eligible ?

  56. #56
    Debut
    Mar 2012
    Runs
    16,864
    Mentioned
    1657 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Azzurri View Post
    @Ibad17 can you guide him what he needs to do and if he's eligible ?
    he need to install Football Manager (probably the latest version). it is better if he plays the football manager for few days to get used to it and see how it works.
    All the players are in the database of the game by default.
    Once you get used to it, then start the league by doing drafts aur whatever you like to distribute players.
    it is better if you can search the old PPFMC threads to get an idea.
    I am very busy in life so can't restart it but it was the best league here.

  57. #57
    Debut
    May 2013
    Venue
    Pakistan-Deutschland
    Runs
    7,266
    Mentioned
    1170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ibad17 View Post
    he need to install Football Manager (probably the latest version). it is better if he plays the football manager for few days to get used to it and see how it works.
    All the players are in the database of the game by default.
    Once you get used to it, then start the league by doing drafts aur whatever you like to distribute players.
    it is better if you can search the old PPFMC threads to get an idea.
    I am very busy in life so can't restart it but it was the best league here.
    Yeah . The league was over as soon as you decided to step down

  58. #58
    Debut
    Oct 2012
    Venue
    Republic of Wadiya
    Runs
    25,055
    Mentioned
    2514 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    @Ibad17 @jeetu anyone interested in running this league? If so please say so here. Otherwise will have to close this thread for now.

  59. #59
    Debut
    Mar 2012
    Runs
    16,864
    Mentioned
    1657 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SL_Fan View Post
    @Ibad17 @jeetu anyone interested in running this league? If so please say so here. Otherwise will have to close this thread for now.
    Can't do it as i don't have much time managing something like this.

  60. #60
    Debut
    Oct 2012
    Venue
    Republic of Wadiya
    Runs
    25,055
    Mentioned
    2514 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ibad17 View Post
    Can't do it as i don't have much time managing something like this.
    Cheers bro. No one to run this league atm so will close the thread for now.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •