Instagram



Sohail Speaks Yasir's Blog Fazeer's Focus

User Tag List

Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 320 of 2409
  1. #241
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    21,822
    Mentioned
    4158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shaykh View Post
    Lol so in short you can't refute a single point...

    Lamont only beat bums...Garcia only beat bums...try and refute if you can...in Garcias case he got a gift against Theophane too...

    I suppose you think Victor Cayo and Kendall Holt are fantastic fighters now? ;)...
    To be honest you can't see beyond your adulation for Brook and each of these enlightening points you make have been refuted a thousand times already in this thread, we're just going around in circles and you will continue to think Brook is the best thing since sliced bread with a record far superior just because he beat porter lol Lamont and Garcia never fought the tomato cans Brook did they were hot property in the div having beaten some guys worth mentioning something Brook never did and post Khan they improved their reputation by fighting real boxers.


    Ah, so this is what it feels like

  2. #242
    Debut
    Mar 2004
    Venue
    Manchester, UK
    Runs
    102,023
    Mentioned
    602 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Anchorman View Post
    So if the Mayweather/Pacquiao bout does go down? What are your predictions?
    Mayweather to win on points with ease.

  3. #243
    Debut
    May 2013
    Venue
    Chisinau, Moldova
    Runs
    1,970
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shaz619 View Post
    To be honest you can't see beyond your adulation for Brook and each of these enlightening points you make have been refuted a thousand times already in this thread, we're just going around in circles and you will continue to think Brook is the best thing since sliced bread with a record far superior just because he beat porter lol Lamont and Garcia never fought the tomato cans Brook did they were hot property in the div having beaten some guys worth mentioning something Brook never did and post Khan they improved their reputation by fighting real boxers.
    You chat absolute rubbish...

    I haven't even bigged up Brook...I have simply asked...what have Khans opponents done to fight him...

    Again the challenge for you is to actually make an argument that Garcia, Peterson, Collazo, Alexander, Diaz, Molina have done more to earn a fight with the mighty Khan than Brook...

    Its a joke frankly...you are talking about Khan as if he is Mayweather and Pacquiao...its quite funny and with this being a pro Pakistani site you're lack of points simply get support out of fandom ...not because of any actual substance...

  4. #244
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    21,822
    Mentioned
    4158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shaykh View Post
    You chat absolute rubbish...

    I haven't even bigged up Brook...I have simply asked...what have Khans opponents done to fight him...

    Again the challenge for you is to actually make an argument that Garcia, Peterson, Collazo, Alexander, Diaz, Molina have done more to earn a fight with the mighty Khan than Brook...

    Its a joke frankly...you are talking about Khan as if he is Mayweather and Pacquiao...its quite funny and with this being a pro Pakistani site you're lack of points simply get support out of fandom ...not because of any actual substance...
    Why you getting angry for, only a coward would use ** like ohh no one agrees with my garbage because it's a pakistani site. No mate the fact is because you talk out your backside and your ********* of Kell is obvious especially when you make moronic statements like ohh he deserves floyd as much as Khan WTFF is that the substance you provide?. It's a ******** thing to say really about everyone against you just because its a **** forum in fact many pakistanis hate khan anyway. And don't throw words in my mouth your hatred and dislike for Khan is being exposed when the hell did i say he is a manny or floyd you get all winded up when i tell you a fact, Brook is a bum compared to Khan and that's evident in his record me saying that how does that make Khan look like manny or floyd you disgusting haters critcise anyone that makes an argument that his for Khan and exaggerate things by saying ohh you think he is manny or floyd stop that nonsensical ** we get you don't like him but don't throw words in my mouth just because I don't rate your lord and master the great King Kell Brook the legendary. No one overrated Khan it's just that you can't take any opinion that is not against him so you accuse all those who favour him to be peeps that deem him a P4P great LOL

    Garcia before Khan fight:
    Ranked no.1 or no.2 by the Ring, ranked no.1 or no.2 in the junior welter div
    Morales
    Kendal Holt
    Nate Cambel

    Peterson:
    Ortiz
    Bradley

    Alexander:
    Porter
    Maidana
    Lucas
    Bradley
    Kotelnik
    Witter

    Brook:
    Porter
    Tomato Can
    Tomato Can
    Tomato Can
    Tomato Can
    Tomato Can
    Tomato Can
    Tomato Can
    Tomato Can
    Tomato Can
    Tomato Can
    Tomato Can
    Tomato Can
    Tomato Can
    Tomato Can
    Tomato Can
    Tomato Can
    Tomato Can
    Tomato Can
    Tomato Can
    Tomato Can

    Brook= Bum Brook=Not worthy of a Khan fight just yet

    Colllazo, Molina and Diaz were stepping stones after he got knocked out so they are not valid in this argument. Khan is compatible in the welter division now he doesn't need to face another grade B/C fighter at this stage in his career in search for Manny/Floyd.


    Ah, so this is what it feels like

  5. #245
    Debut
    May 2013
    Venue
    Chisinau, Moldova
    Runs
    1,970
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shaz619 View Post
    Why you getting angry for, only a coward would use ** like ohh no one agrees with my garbage because it's a pakistani site. No mate the fact is because you talk out your backside and your ********* of Kell is obvious especially when you make moronic statements like ohh he deserves floyd as much as Khan WTFF is that the substance you provide?. It's a ******** thing to say really about everyone against you just because its a **** forum in fact many pakistanis hate khan anyway. And don't throw words in my mouth your hatred and dislike for Khan is being exposed when the hell did i say he is a manny or floyd you get all winded up when i tell you a fact, Brook is a bum compared to Khan and that's evident in his record me saying that how does that make Khan look like manny or floyd you disgusting haters critcise anyone that makes an argument that his for Khan and exaggerate things by saying ohh you think he is manny or floyd stop that nonsensical ** we get you don't like him but don't throw words in my mouth just because I don't rate your lord and master the great King Kell Brook the legendary. No one overrated Khan it's just that you can't take any opinion that is not against him so you accuse all those who favour him to be peeps that deem him a P4P great LOL

    Garcia before Khan fight:
    Ranked no.1 or no.2 by the Ring, ranked no.1 or no.2 in the junior welter div
    Morales
    Kendal Holt
    Nate Cambel

    Peterson:
    Ortiz
    Bradley

    Alexander:
    Porter
    Maidana
    Lucas
    Bradley
    Kotelnik
    Witter

    Brook:
    Porter
    Tomato Can
    Tomato Can
    Tomato Can
    Tomato Can
    Tomato Can
    Tomato Can
    Tomato Can
    Tomato Can
    Tomato Can
    Tomato Can
    Tomato Can
    Tomato Can
    Tomato Can
    Tomato Can
    Tomato Can
    Tomato Can
    Tomato Can
    Tomato Can
    Tomato Can
    Tomato Can

    Brook= Bum Brook=Not worthy of a Khan fight just yet

    Colllazo, Molina and Diaz were stepping stones after he got knocked out so they are not valid in this argument. Khan is compatible in the welter division now he doesn't need to face another grade B/C fighter at this stage in his career in search for Manny/Floyd.
    Haha you're funny...

    Peterson beat who exactly?...he FACED Bradley and lost every round...and he got a gift against Ortiz...
    When did Ortiz become so much more superior than Porter...he'd quit like a baby against Maidana...

    Alexander...its hilarious you mention Porter considering thats a fight he LOST...and then you list fighters he lost to...

    Garcia...Morales is a better win that Porter...lol...youre clutching...im not surprised you mentioned Nate Campbell...you have a habit of mentioning shot fighters...Campbell has no place on that list...you should have listed Theophane...thats a more legitimate fight but one which he arguably lost...and yes that world beater Kendall Holt...i like Holt actually...but he's an average fighter at best...

    At best you have made an argument that these fighters did as much as each other to earn a fight with Khan...

    But since you have a penchant for rating fighters who have fought and lost to people i bring you P4P King Darnell Boone...

    Hes faced Kovalev twice, Stevenson twice, Ward, Periban, Curtis Stevens, Lara, Lajuan Simon and Pascal...since you don't have to beat anyone using the Shaz criteria you just need to enter the ring then i guess that makes Boone the best in the division...

  6. #246
    Debut
    May 2013
    Venue
    Chisinau, Moldova
    Runs
    1,970
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Actually im just gonna focus on one point to show just how ridiculous your argument is...just deal with this one point..

    No-one said Peterson didn't earn a fight against Khan...

    He LOST every round to Bradley...and he got a gift against Ortiz...so the two fighters you listed...he beat NONE of them...

    So sharing the ring with Bradley and drawing with Ortiz is better than a win over Porter?...a simple yes or no will do...

    The reality is Peterson got his shot cos he beat Victor Cayo...a TOMATO CAN...So cuss Kell all you like...Khan fought a guy who beat a tomato can and didn't beat anyone of relevance...yet Kell hasn't earned the fight...you're ability to produce bakwaas is becoming the stuff of legend...

  7. #247
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    21,822
    Mentioned
    4158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    @shaykh again your chatting through your backside all those fighters i mentioned have been in the ring with real boxers, Brook and his one win over porter doesnt make him a superior opponent one bit its moronic to even think that. He's not worthy of being in the ring with khan after being in the ring with only one guy worth mentioning its insane really to see u defend brook n his pathetic record just because of one win despite a career of mediocrity whether or not those guys i mentioned won their fights its 10x better then being in the ring with a tomatoe can

  8. #248
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    21,822
    Mentioned
    4158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    The guys i listed hv a record far superior record then brook you must be a casual to judge a fighter based on wins and losses anyone can be undefeated after facing bums for 30+ fights and its funny how ur making fun of morales, cambel etc tell me one thing besides porter did brook fight anyone superior? NO. Kell is not a big enough name or well known to be worthy of facing Kham facing tomatoe can after tomatoe can has cost him a big fight with Khan for now its his fault for taking the easy route to a world title he needs to defend title against top welters first

  9. #249
    Debut
    May 2013
    Venue
    Chisinau, Moldova
    Runs
    1,970
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shaz619 View Post
    The guys i listed hv a record far superior record then brook you must be a casual to judge a fighter based on wins and losses anyone can be undefeated after facing bums for 30+ fights and its funny how ur making fun of morales, cambel etc tell me one thing besides porter did brook fight anyone superior? NO. Kell is not a big enough name or well known to be worthy of facing Kham facing tomatoe can after tomatoe can has cost him a big fight with Khan for now its his fault for taking the easy route to a world title he needs to defend title against top welters first
    Lol you continue with this pathetic line of argument...i really hope you don't do any essay subjects at university...

    Answer the following:

    1 - Is Darnell Boone better p4p than Khan?...if not why...he has shared the ring with better fighters than Khan and Brook...

    2 - Considering your criteria did Khan earn a fight against Paulie Malignaggi?...Khan fought a whole group of tomato cans...and had one good victory...that over Kotelnik...now im not gonna say he didn't earn his fight against Paulie...he did...but going by your criteria he should have fought other fighters first before he fought Paulie who had fought Cotto, Hatton and Juan Diaz twice...

    Sidepoint - You call me a ****** but Ring rates Brook at #3 and Khan at #4...and Boxrec rates Brook at #4 and Khan at #7...and honestly only Khan fans seem to make this argument of Brook not earning this fight...neutral boxing fans believe your perspective to be utter trite...

    3 - When you say Brook should fight other top welterweights...what does this even mean?...are you honestly trying to put Amir in that Floyd/Pacquiao bracket?...

    Delusion is a horrible thing...

  10. #250
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    21,822
    Mentioned
    4158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shaykh View Post
    Lol you continue with this pathetic line of argument...i really hope you don't do any essay subjects at university...

    Answer the following:

    1 - Is Darnell Boone better p4p than Khan?...if not why...he has shared the ring with better fighters than Khan and Brook...

    2 - Considering your criteria did Khan earn a fight against Paulie Malignaggi?...Khan fought a whole group of tomato cans...and had one good victory...that over Kotelnik...now im not gonna say he didn't earn his fight against Paulie...he did...but going by your criteria he should have fought other fighters first before he fought Paulie who had fought Cotto, Hatton and Juan Diaz twice...

    Sidepoint - You call me a ****** but Ring rates Brook at #3 and Khan at #4...and Boxrec rates Brook at #4 and Khan at #7...and honestly only Khan fans seem to make this argument of Brook not earning this fight...neutral boxing fans believe your perspective to be utter trite...

    3 - When you say Brook should fight other top welterweights...what does this even mean?...are you honestly trying to put Amir in that Floyd/Pacquiao bracket?...

    Delusion is a horrible thing...
    Yeah as usual when you can't make a point you begin to insult people like a low life low grade human being, despicable stuff from you tbh it's not my fault you're argument is full of shitt if you ever wrote an essay i would print it and use it for toilet paper. Then you resort to throwing words in my mouth and making assumptions based on your ignorant interpretation of what i say to divert from my points.

    These questions are ********, like i said Brook is not worthy of facing Khan if he was the star you think he is then he'd take the fight straight away to help his stock but the fact remains beating a B/C grade fighter will not help his quest for a big fight how is that putting him in the same bracket as floyd/manny are you thick? Brook is not an ellite welter all of a sudden just because he beat porter you're seriously overating that win and all those guys i listed before have fought real boxers unlike brook who fought tomato can after tomato can. Honestly he didn't even deserve a title shot against Porter, Khan never fought the garbage brook did at the domestic level and took risks when he didn't need to but that's in his nature he even took the fight against maidana when people were questioning his punch resistance. Brook has done nothing in his career up until now why should he be worthy of facing Khan what's in it for Khan in terms of career progression, nothing. You are a fan boy you think Kell deserves floyd as much as Khan and then you argue with others and throw words in their mouth like oh you think khan is floyd/manny like a complete idiot


    Ah, so this is what it feels like

  11. #251
    Debut
    May 2013
    Venue
    Chisinau, Moldova
    Runs
    1,970
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shaz619 View Post
    Yeah as usual when you can't make a point you begin to insult people like a low life low grade human being, despicable stuff from you tbh it's not my fault you're argument is full of shitt if you ever wrote an essay i would print it and use it for toilet paper. Then you resort to throwing words in my mouth and making assumptions based on your ignorant interpretation of what i say to divert from my points.

    These questions are ********, like i said Brook is not worthy of facing Khan if he was the star you think he is then he'd take the fight straight away to help his stock but the fact remains beating a B/C grade fighter will not help his quest for a big fight how is that putting him in the same bracket as floyd/manny are you thick? Brook is not an ellite welter all of a sudden just because he beat porter you're seriously overating that win and all those guys i listed before have fought real boxers unlike brook who fought tomato can after tomato can. Honestly he didn't even deserve a title shot against Porter, Khan never fought the garbage brook did at the domestic level and took risks when he didn't need to but that's in his nature he even took the fight against maidana when people were questioning his punch resistance. Brook has done nothing in his career up until now why should he be worthy of facing Khan what's in it for Khan in terms of career progression, nothing. You are a fan boy you think Kell deserves floyd as much as Khan and then you argue with others and throw words in their mouth like oh you think khan is floyd/manny like a complete idiot
    Lol the word irony comes to mind considering you implied i was a bigot...I have simply insulted your ability to produce a valid argument...i haven't insulted you as a person...

    But again you didn't answer any questions...

    1 - You say Brook isn't worthy of Khan cos he only has a win against Porter...why was Khan good enough to fight Paulie...he had 1 win against Kotelnik...its a logic fail on your part...so did Khan earn the fight against Malignaggi using the Shaz method of criteria?...answer it this time...

    2 - Again I NEVER stated Brook was an elite fighter...I placed him in tier 3 which is a large group of fighters...its you that began this rubbish of earning a fight with Khan...I think Thurman is the best of this group...

    3 - Lets go a different route...does Thurman deserve a fight against Khan?...how about Chaves?...how about Porter?...you're calling me a Brook ****** but im placing all these fighters in the same category...its you who's stating Khan is untouchable...I think all these fighters are steps forward for Khan...and also for these fighters...cos all of them are at the same level...its you who seems to believe no-one other than Floyd and Manny have earned the right to face Khan...

    4 - I am not the only one rating Brooks win...again feel free to respond to the Ring and Boxrec rankings...

    5 - Is Darnell Boone better p4p than Khan?...

    Try and respond directly to the questions instead of spouting irrelevancies....

  12. #252
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    21,822
    Mentioned
    4158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shaykh View Post
    Lol the word irony comes to mind considering you implied i was a bigot...I have simply insulted your ability to produce a valid argument...i haven't insulted you as a person...

    But again you didn't answer any questions...

    1 - You say Brook isn't worthy of Khan cos he only has a win against Porter...why was Khan good enough to fight Paulie...he had 1 win against Kotelnik...its a logic fail on your part...so did Khan earn the fight against Malignaggi using the Shaz method of criteria?...answer it this time...

    2 - Again I NEVER stated Brook was an elite fighter...I placed him in tier 3 which is a large group of fighters...its you that began this rubbish of earning a fight with Khan...I think Thurman is the best of this group...

    3 - Lets go a different route...does Thurman deserve a fight against Khan?...how about Chaves?...how about Porter?...you're calling me a Brook ****** but im placing all these fighters in the same category...its you who's stating Khan is untouchable...I think all these fighters are steps forward for Khan...and also for these fighters...cos all of them are at the same level...its you who seems to believe no-one other than Floyd and Manny have earned the right to face Khan...

    4 - I am not the only one rating Brooks win...again feel free to respond to the Ring and Boxrec rankings...

    5 - Is Darnell Boone better p4p than Khan?...

    Try and respond directly to the questions instead of spouting irrelevancies....
    You're asking me these question without answering mine but let me reply to those questions with another question what does a win over Brook do for Khan tell me that? Do you think it will get the boxing public excited? will it elevate Khan? So why doesn't it help Khans career progression because he fought nobodies for 30+ fights before defeating porter, thurman is still developing he is young, exciting and a big prospect in America which is highly rated Brook is not seen in the same regard there's more in it for Khan facing thurman then Brook, after so many fights you'd expect Brook to have established himself in America by now with some quality wins but barring Porter he hasn't done much. I don't see how any of these points are irrelevant. See again you're throwing words in my mouth stop saying things which i didn't advocate.


    Ah, so this is what it feels like

  13. #253
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    21,822
    Mentioned
    4158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    The Brook fight only makes sense in terms of finances and that's about it and you need to understand it will be a lot bigger once Brook makes some high profile defences. The back-story would be better, the rivalry is already there and it would do record-breaking numbers.


    Ah, so this is what it feels like

  14. #254
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    21,822
    Mentioned
    4158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    The Kell camp is almost like Khan camp a year ago when they were so desperate for the floyd fight making it seem like all he wants is a pay day because there might come a point where he gets knocked out and the floyd fight goes out the window along with a big pay day. Likewise Kell may want to get the fight against Khan out of the way while he is champ because there might come a point where he loses his title and the prospect of a big big pay day against Khan while he is champ will also diminish. Sure it would be a big fight regardless in Britian but it would be much because when the two fighters involved are champions or coming of some big wins and although Kell has a win over porter he needs to do more to establish himself as a top fighter in the div so that when the time does come to face Khan the fight would be massive, Khan's already a star his fan base is there his style is exciting and he has been in the ring with quality fighters sure he needs to do more at welter but you can't trash his record and make it seem like it didn't contribute to his overall appeal in the eyes of the boxing public, a fan base can only take you so far you need to get in the ring with world class fighters at some point to elevate your career.


    Ah, so this is what it feels like

  15. #255
    Debut
    May 2013
    Venue
    Chisinau, Moldova
    Runs
    1,970
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    This isn't directed at Shaz but i am fascinated by his philosophy...much in the way of Ayn Rand...absolute rubbish but interesting nevertheless...

    The Shaz method has a couple of characteristics...

    1 - Fighters aren't allowed to fight for titles or fighters with longer resumes unless they have faced many world class fighters already...

    2 - Fighters are judged by how many world class fighters they have faced not how many they have beat...and on if they are former world champions...


    To use a very simple example lets look at the best fighter in the world today Floyd Mayweather...does he meet Shaz's standard?...

    Floyds first title fight was against Gennnaro Hernandez...Hernandez was a class fighter and had already had 14 title fights...in which he had beaten the likes of Azumah Nelson and was lineal champion...

    Who had Floyd beaten up until then?...they are what Shaz refers to as tomato cans...not a single win against class opposition PRIOR to his title shot...

    Now using the Shaz philosophy Hernandez was in an unattainable tier for the likes of Mayweather ;) ...he had fought more world class fighters and was a lineal champion...

    This notion however is ludicrous...and no this isn't me comparing Brook to Mayweather...simply evidence of the fact that 99.9% of fighters have tomato cans on their resume prior to fighting for world titles...its also a stupid argument when we think that the example Shaz provided doesn't even possess a belt...

    For the record this isn't even a special argument for Kell Brook...rather it is an argument for Thurman, Porter, Chaves, Ali, Guerrero etc...all fighters who should be fighting each other...

    2 - The fighter has fought lots of world class fighters approach...this was used as a defense for Lamont Peterson who possessed no signature wins prior to fighting Khan...the argument made was that Peterson had fought Bradley...and had fought Victor Ortiz...the fact that he won neither fight meant nothing...the fact he had faced better opposition was what mattered...

    So i've used Boone to death so lets use someone else...one of my favorites in Chop chop Corley...dont let his poor ranking and number of losses deceive you...he is a former world champion ;) ...

    Had a brilliant fight with Mayweather, beat Randall Bailey, lost to Zab, fought Cotto, Witter, Alexander, Maidana, Matthysse, Provo and Polstoi...

    Using the Shaz philosophy this would make Chop Chop a p4p star...it matters not that he lost the majority of these fights or that his best days were over a decade ago

  16. #256
    Debut
    May 2013
    Venue
    Chisinau, Moldova
    Runs
    1,970
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shaz619 View Post
    You're asking me these question without answering mine but let me reply to those questions with another question what does a win over Brook do for Khan tell me that? Do you think it will get the boxing public excited? will it elevate Khan? So why doesn't it help Khans career progression because he fought nobodies for 30+ fights before defeating porter, thurman is still developing he is young, exciting and a big prospect in America which is highly rated Brook is not seen in the same regard there's more in it for Khan facing thurman then Brook, after so many fights you'd expect Brook to have established himself in America by now with some quality wins but barring Porter he hasn't done much. I don't see how any of these points are irrelevant. See again you're throwing words in my mouth stop saying things which i didn't advocate.
    So you didn't answer any of the questions...

    Heres another since you don't want to answer the above...who is worthy of fighting the mighty Khan?...

  17. #257
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    21,822
    Mentioned
    4158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    Your're going of the radar now and have completely lost the plot and you've ignored all my points and questions by bringing up stuff that is completely irrelevant


    Ah, so this is what it feels like

  18. #258
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    21,822
    Mentioned
    4158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    I'll pay attention to your posts when you bother responding to mine


    Ah, so this is what it feels like

  19. #259
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    21,822
    Mentioned
    4158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    And again you chat crap to back up your points by saying thing's which I didn't there is no shaz theory there is only the delusional shaykh theory and the stuff you make up to back up your claims which by the way have nothing to do with the topic of discussion which is what will Khan fighting Brook do for his career


    Ah, so this is what it feels like

  20. #260
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    21,822
    Mentioned
    4158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    The Topic of Brooks worthiness to face Khan is raised


    A guy makes valid points while giving solid reasons why Brook is not a viable opponent of Khan



    Kell ****** responds by going completely off the radar, makes insults, crys like a baby that no one agrees with him, ignores all the valid points raised and questions asked before ranting on about stuff that is completely irrelevant, makes assumptions based on baqwas and creates theories which are based on their own thinking consisting of points which were motivated by their own thinking.


    Ah, so this is what it feels like

  21. #261
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    21,822
    Mentioned
    4158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    That's the shaykh theory right there for you


    Ah, so this is what it feels like

  22. #262
    Debut
    May 2013
    Venue
    Chisinau, Moldova
    Runs
    1,970
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shaz619 View Post
    And again you chat crap to back up your points by saying thing's which I didn't there is no shaz theory there is only the delusional shaykh theory and the stuff you make up to back up your claims which by the way have nothing to do with the topic of discussion which is what will Khan fighting Brook do for his career
    Lol you're changing the goalposts...you spoke about 'earn'...this is different to your new argument of what it does for Khan...

    Fact is you realize your 'earn' argument is pathetic and now have resorted to something else...

    Anyhow onto the point...ill answer yours even though you don't answer mine...the only better fight available for Khan is Maidana...

    You need to stop looking at the Mayweather fight and simply look at whats moving forward...is Brook progress from Alexander...yes...just as Chaves, Thurman etc would be...

    Brook makes most sense financially...

    As for fighting Mayweather whether Khan beats Thurman or Brook it doesnt make much of a difference to Floyd imo...but to put things in perspective Brook is ranked #3 by Ring Magazine...and go to any site and generally the belief is that Brook is a legitimate move forward for both fighters...

    The other factor is who is available...the only better fight than Brook for Khan is Maidana...so if Khan takes this fight no-one is gonna say he should have fought Brook...but you are yet to suggest someone else other than Brook that Khan should fight...

  23. #263
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    21,822
    Mentioned
    4158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shaykh View Post
    Lol you're changing the goalposts...you spoke about 'earn'...this is different to your new argument of what it does for Khan...

    Fact is you realize your 'earn' argument is pathetic and now have resorted to something else...

    Anyhow onto the point...ill answer yours even though you don't answer mine...the only better fight available for Khan is Maidana...

    You need to stop looking at the Mayweather fight and simply look at whats moving forward...is Brook progress from Alexander...yes...just as Chaves, Thurman etc would be...

    Brook makes most sense financially...

    As for fighting Mayweather whether Khan beats Thurman or Brook it doesnt make much of a difference to Floyd imo...but to put things in perspective Brook is ranked #3 by Ring Magazine...and go to any site and generally the belief is that Brook is a legitimate move forward for both fighters...

    The other factor is who is available...the only better fight than Brook for Khan is Maidana...so if Khan takes this fight no-one is gonna say he should have fought Brook...but you are yet to suggest someone else other than Brook that Khan should fight...
    What is this bull **** about goalposts are you stupid, him not earning the fight, deserving it and what the fight itself would do for Khan are all interlinked did we set a specific topic of discussion in stone as far as 'earning' the fight is concerned? again you make up stuff. You're questions are completed stupid and have nothing to do with any of the points i have raised it's a typical tactic you use to divert from the arguments made against your hero Kell Brook which quiet pathetic and humiliating tbh. I've said it a number of times already in this thread, maidana or Bradley. Mayweather is pinnacle in boxing why shouldn't every fighter strive for that goal and to get there obviously your Kell Brooks are not really going to help you and when i say that i don't know why you have such a problem you begin to make up stuff which i didn't say at all what's the need to get hurt and throw words in my mouth?

    I said to you before why financially it will be better when he's made some high profile defences and gave a possible reason why Kell is desperate for Khan the way Khan was desperate for Mayweather last year now you're gonna say ahhh you think Khan is mayweather No i am not boxing is all about less risk and loads of money, the more defences kell makes the more the risk of him losing the same can be applied to khan in search for floyd. Kell wants to get the big pay day out of the way but the fight does nothing for Khan in terms of career progression.


    Ah, so this is what it feels like

  24. #264
    Debut
    May 2013
    Venue
    Chisinau, Moldova
    Runs
    1,970
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shaz619 View Post
    What is this bull **** about goalposts are you stupid, him not earning the fight, deserving it and what the fight itself would do for Khan are all interlinked did we set a specific topic of discussion in stone as far as 'earning' the fight is concerned? again you make up stuff. You're questions are completed stupid and have nothing to do with any of the points i have raised it's a typical tactic you use to divert from the arguments made against your hero Kell Brook which quiet pathetic and humiliating tbh. I've said it a number of times already in this thread, maidana or Bradley. Mayweather is pinnacle in boxing why shouldn't every fighter strive for that goal and to get there obviously your Kell Brooks are not really going to help you and when i say that i don't know why you have such a problem you begin to make up stuff which i didn't say at all what's the need to get hurt and throw words in my mouth?

    I said to you before why financially it will be better when he's made some high profile defences and gave a possible reason why Kell is desperate for Khan the way Khan was desperate for Mayweather last year now you're gonna say ahhh you think Khan is mayweather No i am not boxing is all about less risk and loads of money, the more defences kell makes the more the risk of him losing the same can be applied to khan in search for floyd. Kell wants to get the big pay day out of the way but the fight does nothing for Khan in terms of career progression.
    You have changed the goalposts cos you stated Brook has no place fighting Khan and needs to fight world class fighters before he faces Khan...its a rubbish argument...you basically stated Brook isn't worthy of being an option...

    And now you have stated there are better fights out there for Khan...this is a more than reasonable argument but you never stated that...you did the Brook is a tier 5 stuff which is rubbish...

    Bradley is unavailable...wont happen...

    Khan has two options...Maidana and Brook...

    Maidana is the better fight i agree...and discounting that he should take the fight with Brook...

    Any other fight looking at who is available is worse...

  25. #265
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    21,822
    Mentioned
    4158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shaykh View Post
    You have changed the goalposts cos you stated Brook has no place fighting Khan and needs to fight world class fighters before he faces Khan...its a rubbish argument...you basically stated Brook isn't worthy of being an option...

    And now you have stated there are better fights out there for Khan...this is a more than reasonable argument but you never stated that...you did the Brook is a tier 5 stuff which is rubbish...

    Bradley is unavailable...wont happen...

    Khan has two options...Maidana and Brook...

    Maidana is the better fight i agree...and discounting that he should take the fight with Brook...

    Any other fight looking at who is available is worse...
    How is that changing the goalpost I have to say that to make you understand that him needing to fight world class fighters is a major factor which contributes him not being a viable option for Khan in terms of his career progression this has been said a million times and obviously there are better options I've said so many times already that it's better if he faces maidana or bradley.

    If they take the Brook fight it will be a step down, the only person team khan would be doing a favour is Brook...


    Ah, so this is what it feels like

  26. #266
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    21,822
    Mentioned
    4158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    Brook v Khan should happen after Brook defends his title against a top 5 welter and after Khan has fought manny or floyd. It would be much bigger in Britain then.


    Ah, so this is what it feels like

  27. #267
    Debut
    May 2013
    Venue
    Chisinau, Moldova
    Runs
    1,970
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shaz619 View Post
    How is that changing the goalpost I have to say that to make you understand that him needing to fight world class fighters is a major factor which contributes him not being a viable option for Khan in terms of his career progression this has been said a million times and obviously there are better options I've said so many times already that it's better if he faces maidana or bradley.

    If they take the Brook fight it will be a step down, the only person team khan would be doing a favour is Brook...
    Lol you have to be the only person who feels its a step down after Alexander...

    Go to any legitimate boxing site and the consensus is Brook is a more exciting fight than Alexander...so to suggest its a backwards step is ridiculous...and shows your hate for Kell frankly...the fact you accuse me of fanboydom is ridiculous considering I have also advocated Thurman, Chaves and Guerrero as forward steps...

    And as for Brook fighting a top 5 welterweight isn't that what Khan is? ;) ...this is you putting Khan on some pedestal...and again since you wanna talk top 5 Khan and Brook are top 5...

    Anyhow this discussion has run its course...Brooks got his fight with mandatory Dan...then a fight in the summer...

    If Khan fights Maidana...or somehow lands a fight with Bradley or JMM...then good for him...they are better fights...

    But I do hope that you remember this discussion in the summer if he ends up fighting none of these fighters in the hope that he can hold out for this Floyd fight...

    Khan/Maidana and Khan/Brook are the only legitimate fights...if we somehow end up with Khan/Josesito then i hope you criticize it and don't try and make out its a good fight...

  28. #268
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    21,822
    Mentioned
    4158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shaykh View Post
    Lol you have to be the only person who feels its a step down after Alexander...

    Go to any legitimate boxing site and the consensus is Brook is a more exciting fight than Alexander...so to suggest its a backwards step is ridiculous...and shows your hate for Kell frankly...the fact you accuse me of fanboydom is ridiculous considering I have also advocated Thurman, Chaves and Guerrero as forward steps...

    And as for Brook fighting a top 5 welterweight isn't that what Khan is? ;) ...this is you putting Khan on some pedestal...and again since you wanna talk top 5 Khan and Brook are top 5...

    Anyhow this discussion has run its course...Brooks got his fight with mandatory Dan...then a fight in the summer...

    If Khan fights Maidana...or somehow lands a fight with Bradley or JMM...then good for him...they are better fights...

    But I do hope that you remember this discussion in the summer if he ends up fighting none of these fighters in the hope that he can hold out for this Floyd fight...

    Khan/Maidana and Khan/Brook are the only legitimate fights...if we somehow end up with Khan/Josesito then i hope you criticize it and don't try and make out its a good fight...
    So Khan should have fought Brook instead of Alexander? Then u complain y i call u a fan boy. Alexander has a record far superior and is a bigger name given his reputation earned for being a legitimate world class fighter. It is a step down it does little for khans career progression, gurrero, bradley, maidana and JMM are better options.

    Why remember this discussion in summer?

    And we are talking about the present. Khan can only fight twice this year around may/june and end of december because of ramadan. Worst case scenario he dont get floyd or manny, then he should fight the names i mentioned.

  29. #269
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    21,822
    Mentioned
    4158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    I think there is a big chance we wont see khan fight untill december. I wnt complain if he gives brook a skip

  30. #270
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    21,822
    Mentioned
    4158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    Manny v Khan can happen in december

  31. #271
    Debut
    May 2013
    Venue
    Chisinau, Moldova
    Runs
    1,970
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shaz619 View Post
    So Khan should have fought Brook instead of Alexander? Then u complain y i call u a fan boy. Alexander has a record far superior and is a bigger name given his reputation earned for being a legitimate world class fighter. It is a step down it does little for khans career progression, gurrero, bradley, maidana and JMM are better options.

    Why remember this discussion in summer?

    And we are talking about the present. Khan can only fight twice this year around may/june and end of december because of ramadan. Worst case scenario he dont get floyd or manny, then he should fight the names i mentioned.
    Never said that...I'm saying that Alexanders stock has gone down considerably of late...while Brooks has gone up...

    Beating Porter means Brook is better than Alexander and no-one really denies this except on this forum...as it stands now Brook is a step up on Alexander...

    And you keep making a case for Alexander and then you get upset when i bring up your theory...

    Simple question...right now...who is rated better...Brook or Alexander?...Brook is rated 3 by ring magazine...Alexander isn't even on the list anymore...its a step forward just as the rest of those options are steps forward...honestly by constantly saying Brook is a backward step is pretty pathetic really...Alexander has faced more fighters than Thurman but its common sense really that Thurman is a step forward for Khan...

    As for your better options...thats fine...but as said to suggest Alexander is better than Brook is laughable...

    Lol you're generous...and it kinda shows that your a Khan fan rather than a boxing one that you would prefer he stepped aside and waited for this big fight again as opposed to face some legitimate opposition...

  32. #272
    Debut
    May 2013
    Venue
    Chisinau, Moldova
    Runs
    1,970
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shaz619 View Post
    I think there is a big chance we wont see khan fight untill december. I wnt complain if he gives brook a skip
    Lol so fighting Brook ranked 3 by Ring magazine and a belt holder is a worse option than fighting no-one...lol interesting logic...

  33. #273
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    21,822
    Mentioned
    4158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shaykh View Post
    Never said that...I'm saying that Alexanders stock has gone down considerably of late...while Brooks has gone up...

    Beating Porter means Brook is better than Alexander and no-one really denies this except on this forum...as it stands now Brook is a step up on Alexander...

    And you keep making a case for Alexander and then you get upset when i bring up your theory...

    Simple question...right now...who is rated better...Brook or Alexander?...Brook is rated 3 by ring magazine...Alexander isn't even on the list anymore...its a step forward just as the rest of those options are steps forward...honestly by constantly saying Brook is a backward step is pretty pathetic really...Alexander has faced more fighters than Thurman but its common sense really that Thurman is a step forward for Khan...

    As for your better options...thats fine...but as said to suggest Alexander is better than Brook is laughable...

    Lol you're generous...and it kinda shows that your a Khan fan rather than a boxing one that you would prefer he stepped aside and waited for this big fight again as opposed to face some legitimate opposition...
    What point have you made in this post that counters the fact that Alexanders record is superior to Brook's? Not that i advocate this but Khan could fight Alexander in a rematch and it would do more for his career progression then a match again the low profile Brook. Facing Brook would improve his ranking but will improving his ranking get him a big fight? can i ask you one thing do you agree with Khan's no.3 ranking in the welter division by the ring magazine? And Brook is rated no.2 I just checked.

    Again you throw words in my mouth and have a hissy fit and lose the plot by making up stuff, I didn't say that but as it stands Brook has more momentum then Alexander but to suggest Brooks record is superior is laughable. But even though Brook has more momentum because of the bums he has faced for 30+ fights his profile is very low. And no one said Khan should face Alexander again, thurman, JMM, Bradle, Gurrero and Maidana are all options that can elevate Khan providing he wins.

    I am a fan of Boxing and am a fan of Khan to but the world don't revolve around your opinions bruv, firstly there is nothing to be gained from the Kell fight beside financial reward as much as you want to shove that no.3 ranking down my throat it don't mean shitt and what if Khan loses the fight then what? why should his promoters take a risk when it's not even worth it


    Ah, so this is what it feels like

  34. #274
    Debut
    May 2013
    Venue
    Chisinau, Moldova
    Runs
    1,970
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Lol thats absolute nonsense...beating Brook now for Khan is much better than fighting Alexander again...

    NO-ONE except yourself seems to think this...

    But forget that...as stated...you think its better that Khan fights no-one instead of Brook...thats laughable really...

    Anyhow lets just wait for the summer...im bored of discussing Khan and Brook...

    Wilder is losing tonight ...

  35. #275
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    21,822
    Mentioned
    4158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    Fighting a low profile Brook does nothing for Khan's career progression it's insane to think he will benefit in that regard NO YOUR OPINION IS YOUR OPINION IT'S NOT UNIVERSALLY ACCEPTED, you chest pump too much thinking you're some next level boxing guru yet you fail to grasp the fact that Brook does nothing for Khans career progression. Facing Brook will only improve Khan's rating which will not really help him get floyd or manny.

    Ewwwww @ Heavyweight boxing. I hope Wilder wins though.


    Ah, so this is what it feels like

  36. #276
    Debut
    May 2008
    Runs
    9,941
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Pacquio agrees 40% split, agrees to blood tests and agrees to disclosing of gloves

    The ball's in mayweather's court

    All fairness to amir khan but pacquiao-mayweather should really happen


    "If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles"

  37. #277
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    21,822
    Mentioned
    4158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by chacha kashmiri View Post
    Pacquio agrees 40% split, agrees to blood tests and agrees to disclosing of gloves

    The ball's in mayweather's court

    All fairness to amir khan but pacquiao-mayweather should really happen
    Apparently Floyd is not happy with Arum's comments in the media where he has been chatting crap about him, Arum should stay out of promoting this fight completely and refrain from the media he's the one gremlin that will stop the fight from happening


    Ah, so this is what it feels like

  38. #278
    Debut
    May 2013
    Venue
    Chisinau, Moldova
    Runs
    1,970
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shaz619 View Post
    Fighting a low profile Brook does nothing for Khan's career progression it's insane to think he will benefit in that regard NO YOUR OPINION IS YOUR OPINION IT'S NOT UNIVERSALLY ACCEPTED, you chest pump too much thinking you're some next level boxing guru yet you fail to grasp the fact that Brook does nothing for Khans career progression. Facing Brook will only improve Khan's rating which will not really help him get floyd or manny.

    Ewwwww @ Heavyweight boxing. I hope Wilder wins though.
    Brook ranked higher in Ring and on Boxrec...Bad Left Hook which is also the best boxing site on the net does the same...but anyhow im not gonna discuss this anymore...agree to disagree...feel free to get the last word but this is my last word on this topic...

    As for Stiverne/Wilder this is a legit fight...but then i was excited about Chisora/Fury ...if it goes 12 rounds Stiverne wins...its all about whether Wilder can land...he showed with Scott that his power is legit...

  39. #279
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    21,822
    Mentioned
    4158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shaykh View Post
    Brook ranked higher in Ring and on Boxrec...Bad Left Hook which is also the best boxing site on the net does the same...but anyhow im not gonna discuss this anymore...agree to disagree...feel free to get the last word but this is my last word on this topic...

    As for Stiverne/Wilder this is a legit fight...but then i was excited about Chisora/Fury ...if it goes 12 rounds Stiverne wins...its all about whether Wilder can land...he showed with Scott that his power is legit...
    I don't know if it's worth staying up to watch it in the UK, heavyweight fights always dissapoint me. There is something different about this fight though and am kinda excited after watching a showtime hype video. What burns me is the conditioning of these heavyweights they're always look to be in terrible shape i mean course you can make a case for them wanting to beef up for that extra power but there not exactly 40+ years old most of these guys in their prime look like george foreman when he beat Toney for the world title. Wilder's is in fantastic shape though breath of fresh air, power and quick hands. 100% KO record is incredible. I hope the fight is explosive.


    Ah, so this is what it feels like

  40. #280
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    21,822
    Mentioned
    4158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    Can't wait for Joshusas emergence, heayweight boxin desperately needs a top talent like him.


    Ah, so this is what it feels like

  41. #281
    Debut
    May 2013
    Venue
    Chisinau, Moldova
    Runs
    1,970
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shaz619 View Post
    I don't know if it's worth staying up to watch it in the UK, heavyweight fights always dissapoint me. There is something different about this fight though and am kinda excited after watching a showtime hype video. What burns me is the conditioning of these heavyweights they're always look to be in terrible shape i mean course you can make a case for them wanting to beef up for that extra power but there not exactly 40+ years old most of these guys in their prime look like george foreman when he beat Toney for the world title. Wilder's is in fantastic shape though breath of fresh air, power and quick hands. 100% KO record is incredible. I hope the fight is explosive.
    Yeh I hope Joshua is the real deal...good he's fighting Kevin Johnson next...he'll go 12 rounds at least...

    And agreed on heavyweights...its disgraceful that professional athletes can look like some of them do...

    Im actually a fan of Tyson Fury unlike many...hes improved a lot...and im sad him and Haye didn't happen...would have been a good fight...the way he dismantled Chisora was impressive...

    Wilders got the power definitely...but im waiting to see how he does against someone who can take his punch and also hit back...rumour is he's chinny...

  42. #282
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    21,822
    Mentioned
    4158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    How was the fight? Can't find a link. Is Wilder the real deal?


    Ah, so this is what it feels like

  43. #283
    Debut
    Mar 2004
    Venue
    Manchester, UK
    Runs
    102,023
    Mentioned
    602 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shaz619 View Post
    How was the fight? Can't find a link. Is Wilder the real deal?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7bLv5dY5go

    Wilder was excellent and looks real deal, boxed very well for 12 rounds, was excellent with jab and concentration, real good power.

  44. #284
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    21,822
    Mentioned
    4158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Amjid Javed View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7bLv5dY5go

    Wilder was excellent and looks real deal, boxed very well for 12 rounds, was excellent with jab and concentration, real good power.
    Thanks Amjid, hopefully he doesn't rush into a big fight not that i advocate him facing another bum. Should face Arreola and another top 10 guy before going for fury and Wladmir.


    Ah, so this is what it feels like

  45. #285
    Debut
    May 2008
    Runs
    9,941
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shaz619 View Post
    Apparently Floyd is not happy with Arum's comments in the media where he has been chatting crap about him, Arum should stay out of promoting this fight completely and refrain from the media he's the one gremlin that will stop the fight from happening
    mayweather, cotto is more likely by the sounds of it with the miguel and canelo alvarez fight now officially off


    "If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles"

  46. #286
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    21,822
    Mentioned
    4158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by chacha kashmiri View Post
    mayweather, cotto is more likely by the sounds of it with the miguel and canelo alvarez fight now officially off
    I hope Cotto's team genuinely didn't agree with the terms or else this must be a big sign that floyd wants Cotto.


    Ah, so this is what it feels like

  47. #287
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    21,822
    Mentioned
    4158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    Cotto v Mayweather makes no sense, Sure Cotto is coming off a massive win over Martinez but Floyd beat him pretty convincingly before and nothing suggests that a rematch would be different. We've waited for Manny/Floyd for too long.


    Ah, so this is what it feels like

  48. #288
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    21,822
    Mentioned
    4158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    Rematches against Money tend to be even more one sided then the first fight


    Ah, so this is what it feels like

  49. #289
    Debut
    Oct 2006
    Runs
    12,194
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Floyd is running scared and wants to retire unbeaten.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  50. #290
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    21,822
    Mentioned
    4158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Atif View Post
    Floyd is running scared and wants to retire unbeaten.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    He wants to beat marcianos record and go 50 fights unbeaten. It's would be a risk getting in the ring with Manny and Khan, both fighters he should beat pretty convincingly anyway but would you really risk it if you were floyd? you never know what's going to happen when you get in the ring with those guys and their speed can cause him trouble.


    Ah, so this is what it feels like

  51. #291
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    21,822
    Mentioned
    4158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    Kell Brook getting cussed all over various forums for facing another bum in his title defence LOL he's coming off a serious injury and fair enough but it's funny how certain folk that were criticizing khan for facing collazo etc but have gone quiet all of a sudden. It's actually quiet refreshing to see that despite the hate for Khan many of the legit fans are questioning Kells garbage record barring the win over porter i guess they aren't the ******* though.

    Ring Magazine:

    RATINGS POLICY

    Results. This is the most objective criterion and takes precedence over all others.

    Performance. How a fighter performs in a victory or defeat can be a factor to determine his place in the ratings.

    Track record: A fighter’s accomplishments in the recent past can be a factor to determine his place in the ratings. That includes quality of opposition.


    Kell at no.2 What a joke.


    Ah, so this is what it feels like

  52. #292
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    21,822
    Mentioned
    4158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    Heavy Weight Division is looking a little promising all of a sudden after Wilders win. You got Tyson waiting in the wings, hopefully Bryant gets a good performance in against Wlad although i expect him to lose. Just need David Haye to come back, he brings so much excitement. Haye is underrated his gameplan was awful against wlad and that injury was playing on his mind however minor or serious it was i do believe he could have beaten wlad or vitali.


    Ah, so this is what it feels like

  53. #293
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    21,822
    Mentioned
    4158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    Wilder v Byrant

    David v Tyson

    Wilder v David

    Wilder v Tyson

    Exciting fights for HW division although the ones in bold are likely.

    Unlikely Haye will fight again though, apparently he has become very fragile and his doctor advised him to retire.


    Ah, so this is what it feels like

  54. #294
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    21,822
    Mentioned
    4158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    Wlad v Wilder will be the big one though, respect wlad but he's just so boring the sooner he loses his titles the better.


    Ah, so this is what it feels like

  55. #295
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    21,822
    Mentioned
    4158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    ones in bold are not likely***


    Ah, so this is what it feels like

  56. #296
    Debut
    Mar 2004
    Venue
    Manchester, UK
    Runs
    102,023
    Mentioned
    602 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shaz619 View Post
    Thanks Amjid, hopefully he doesn't rush into a big fight not that i advocate him facing another bum. Should face Arreola and another top 10 guy before going for fury and Wladmir.
    Am sure wilder will have another 1 or 2 fights before he gets a shot at either u mention, i think Fury v Wilder maybe in the late summer time would be a good bout.

  57. #297
    Debut
    May 2013
    Venue
    Chisinau, Moldova
    Runs
    1,970
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Wilder is certainly not ready for Vlad...he did better than I expected but he still wings a lot of his shots...that said I was very impressed...he went 12 rounds...boxed well and landed some serious shots...him v Fury is a good fight for both of them...

    A guy I know says he's spoken to Berto today and that Berto is likely to be fighting Brook in March...

  58. #298
    Debut
    Mar 2012
    Runs
    2,374
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    It's official, Kell Brook vs Jo Jo Dan as I predicted earlier. Yea, he's a mandatory but a very poor opponent considering the pool of available fighters at 147. Brook is going back to fighting tomato cans I guess.

  59. #299
    Debut
    Mar 2004
    Venue
    Manchester, UK
    Runs
    102,023
    Mentioned
    602 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by OmaIR1 View Post
    It's official, Kell Brook vs Jo Jo Dan as I predicted earlier. Yea, he's a mandatory but a very poor opponent considering the pool of available fighters at 147. Brook is going back to fighting tomato cans I guess.
    Its his 1st defence and hes coming off serious leg injury so dont blame him for such a 1st defence, lets see the fights after this before indicating whether kell brook isnt going up against the best out there.

  60. #300
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    21,822
    Mentioned
    4158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Amjid Javed View Post
    Its his 1st defence and hes coming off serious leg injury so dont blame him for such a 1st defence, lets see the fights after this before indicating whether kell brook isnt going up against the best out there.
    I agree with you as well, i should be the first one criticizing brook if I am the "hater" some think i am but a bit more objective then some. I have no issues with his defence against another tomato can given the circumstances he had to face prior to this fight but it's funny how certain folk that spoke out again Khans opponents during his rebuilding phase are not complaining about Brooks new opponent and i can create a good argument for why he should be taking on a better opponent but i understand the reasoning behind him facing another bum.

    Anyways Amjid, Mannys advisor is saying that if Floyd fight does not happen Khan is their back up. I'd be very excited for that fight, do you think Khan can win? I think Manny is a dangerous opponent, Khan has more of a chance to beat Floyd given his style. He needs to fight Bradley or Maidana next instead, Manny might be too big a step given his style but i would't complain if he took on floyd next although that's not going to happen. Floyd may take on Cotto, he is a genius he likes to keep everyone dancing on his fingers so that on May 2nd he is the main draw.


    Ah, so this is what it feels like

  61. #301
    Debut
    Mar 2004
    Venue
    Manchester, UK
    Runs
    102,023
    Mentioned
    602 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shaz619 View Post
    I agree with you as well, i should be the first one criticizing brook if I am the "hater" some think i am but a bit more objective then some. I have no issues with his defence against another tomato can given the circumstances he had to face prior to this fight but it's funny how certain folk that spoke out again Khans opponents during his rebuilding phase are not complaining about Brooks new opponent and i can create a good argument for why he should be taking on a better opponent but i understand the reasoning behind him facing another bum.

    Anyways Amjid, Mannys advisor is saying that if Floyd fight does not happen Khan is their back up. I'd be very excited for that fight, do you think Khan can win? I think Manny is a dangerous opponent, Khan has more of a chance to beat Floyd given his style. He needs to fight Bradley or Maidana next instead, Manny might be too big a step given his style but i would't complain if he took on floyd next although that's not going to happen. Floyd may take on Cotto, he is a genius he likes to keep everyone dancing on his fingers so that on May 2nd he is the main draw.
    The khan v brook debate has been bashed to death on this thread and i dont want to go into it to much more. My brief view is am not a massive fan of either fighter. Khan seems to run his mouth to much and whilst on pure boxing ability he would beat most boxers he has done nothing to get away from proving himself against boxers with some power. Kell brook to me is still fully unproven, yes hes won a title in an ugly wrestling, grappling type boxing match but he needs to be tested against better boxers which i believe will come in the future.

    Im hoping flloyd v pac man does happen because everyone wants the fight. If not the khan v Pac man would be an interesting match up, both fighters like to get up close and let go of combinations so from a style point of view this would be a more fast paced boxing match compared to khan v mayweather which would be more of a chess style feel each other out boxing match.

    Khan v pac man would be interesting as since both guys last defeats niether has been put into fight with a boxer who has quick movement and good consistant hard punch power (Maidana does have some power i know). Pac man has been put in against slow guys who just plod forward and show no real footwork or ability to cut down ring or cause pressure up close. Khan has fought decent boxers with limited power. Personally i think would be a hard fight to pick as both boxers have plenty of questions that need to be answered, Khan could look to out box manny for 12 rounds, but due to now much size different between the two compared to mayweather v pac man, manny could get in close to khan alot during a fight and the question is does manny still have power to KO good boxers at this level? also questions if he does have power can khan take a punch. I agree then Manny fight would be a much harder fight for khan and the styles clash would be difficult for khan to handle and actually just box for 12 rounds, i dont think he would be able to keep manny at arms length for 12 rounds.

    Cotto is a legend and i think hes just looking for big pay days, he gave mayweather a good fight in 1st one but i think mayweather would cruise to victory in a rematch, not many fights out there for cotto now as he just wants low risk and high return fights which are few and far between. Mayweather always wants control on things so i think he will take his time with pac man negotiations as he will want to show that hes the A-side boxer in this fight and calls all the shots.

  62. #302
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    21,822
    Mentioned
    4158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Amjid Javed View Post
    The khan v brook debate has been bashed to death on this thread and i dont want to go into it to much more. My brief view is am not a massive fan of either fighter. Khan seems to run his mouth to much and whilst on pure boxing ability he would beat most boxers he has done nothing to get away from proving himself against boxers with some power. Kell brook to me is still fully unproven, yes hes won a title in an ugly wrestling, grappling type boxing match but he needs to be tested against better boxers which i believe will come in the future.

    Im hoping flloyd v pac man does happen because everyone wants the fight. If not the khan v Pac man would be an interesting match up, both fighters like to get up close and let go of combinations so from a style point of view this would be a more fast paced boxing match compared to khan v mayweather which would be more of a chess style feel each other out boxing match.

    Khan v pac man would be interesting as since both guys last defeats niether has been put into fight with a boxer who has quick movement and good consistant hard punch power (Maidana does have some power i know). Pac man has been put in against slow guys who just plod forward and show no real footwork or ability to cut down ring or cause pressure up close. Khan has fought decent boxers with limited power. Personally i think would be a hard fight to pick as both boxers have plenty of questions that need to be answered, Khan could look to out box manny for 12 rounds, but due to now much size different between the two compared to mayweather v pac man, manny could get in close to khan alot during a fight and the question is does manny still have power to KO good boxers at this level? also questions if he does have power can khan take a punch. I agree then Manny fight would be a much harder fight for khan and the styles clash would be difficult for khan to handle and actually just box for 12 rounds, i dont think he would be able to keep manny at arms length for 12 rounds.

    Cotto is a legend and i think hes just looking for big pay days, he gave mayweather a good fight in 1st one but i think mayweather would cruise to victory in a rematch, not many fights out there for cotto now as he just wants low risk and high return fights which are few and far between. Mayweather always wants control on things so i think he will take his time with pac man negotiations as he will want to show that hes the A-side boxer in this fight and calls all the shots.
    Agree with you mostly. I hope Floyd v Manny happens to but it looks unlikely all of a sudden, floyd up to his usual tricks. Manny v Khan would be a good fight but one which would be harder for Khan to win i don't think he can keep on the backfoot for the entire fight Manny is bound to fight in the inside and get close enough to hit that straight left. Hopefully we get confirmation of who's fighting who soon, 2015 will be a great year for boxing hopefully.

    Have you ever thought of the sport of Boxing being one promotion like the UFC, i know it's far fetched to think it will ever come to that one day but all the fights we want to see would always get made no excuses or issues during negotiations.


    Ah, so this is what it feels like

  63. #303
    Debut
    Oct 2006
    Runs
    12,194
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Lol and Kell will continue to say he's become a world champ the hardway.

    He's a bum just like his opponents!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  64. #304
    Debut
    Mar 2004
    Venue
    Manchester, UK
    Runs
    102,023
    Mentioned
    602 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shaz619 View Post

    Have you ever thought of the sport of Boxing being one promotion like the UFC, i know it's far fetched to think it will ever come to that one day but all the fights we want to see would always get made no excuses or issues during negotiations.
    One promtion would be great with the best always fighting the best, sadly this is a commercial world where money talks and all boxers always want whats best for them and you cant blame them.

  65. #305
    Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    2,680
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    As by each passing day it becomes more apparent that Duckweather will face Cotto, a match up between Khan and Pacman seems quite intriguing on paper. Pacqaiuo is a much tougher match up for Khan than Mayweather, if the match does happen expect Pacman to stop Khan by the 4th round.

  66. #306
    Debut
    Mar 2004
    Venue
    St James' Park
    Runs
    58,908
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fighting Cotto would be a joke BUT typical of Floyd

  67. #307
    Debut
    May 2008
    Runs
    9,941
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackThunder View Post
    As by each passing day it becomes more apparent that Duckweather will face Cotto, a match up between Khan and Pacman seems quite intriguing on paper. Pacqaiuo is a much tougher match up for Khan than Mayweather, if the match does happen expect Pacman to stop Khan by the 4th round.
    Pacquiao beat hatton alot quicker than mayweather and his punches are elusive and slippery and he may be too street smart for Amir

    Mayweather had a style better suited for amir and amir could have taken him 12 rounds


    "If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles"

  68. #308
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    21,822
    Mentioned
    4158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by chacha kashmiri View Post
    Pacquiao beat hatton alot quicker than mayweather and his punches are elusive and slippery and he may be too street smart for Amir

    Mayweather had a style better suited for amir and amir could have taken him 12 rounds
    Pacman is a dangerous fight for Khan and most likely will beat him but the manny that fought hatton is not the one which will be infront of Khan, manny no longer has that killer power he's not the same beast that crushed de la hoya, hatton and cotto.


    Ah, so this is what it feels like

  69. #309
    Debut
    May 2013
    Venue
    Chisinau, Moldova
    Runs
    1,970
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Khan fight with Pac isnt happening...lets look at the kinda things Bob has said:

    'Prince Harry has a group looking to put on a Manny Pacquiao fight in London, "Khan would certainly make sense'

    This is utter drivel...

    Does look possible Floyd will fight Cotto now...or id like to think both parties are playing silly games...

    I have lost patience with Floyd but again Pacquiao claimed to have agreed things when Top Rank said things hadnt been agreed...Floyd said negotiations were ongoing and Pac couldnt speak for himself which is true...Arum is his boss...

  70. #310
    Debut
    Dec 2012
    Runs
    763
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Shaykh is trolling with his Khan Brook comparison. Surely you'd think.

    Manny would destroy Khan I think, he has a better chance vs Floyd.

  71. #311
    Debut
    May 2013
    Venue
    Chisinau, Moldova
    Runs
    1,970
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    This sounds a lot more credible than anything Arum has come out with...

    "Signing what? No contract has been drafted yet. What the hell is everyone signing?" questioned Espinoza, before the executive was asked whether negotiations were ongoing for the proposed $250m clash. "Yes, we're still trying to make the fight."

    When asked if perhaps Pacquiao's side has agreed to terms in principle, he flippantly responded:

    "You can sign a contract in principle? Must have missed that day of law school," he said.

    Then, in an interview with FightHype, Espinoza elaborated on why Arum continues making these public statements.

    "To get to the specifics, Floyd isn't holding anything up. No one is waiting on Floyd to rubber stamp or sign anything. Arum isn't being truthful on this and he knows it. There is no contract that is awaiting Floyd's signature and Bob Arum knows that. Floyd has been absolutely clear with all of us, with Leslie Moonves, with Al Haymon, and with me, that he wants the Pacquiao fight. That's what we've been working on for weeks. We've made what I call significant progress, but there's still open issues which have to be resolved..."

    "A lot of the stuff that has come out from Arum is baffling to us. I can only guess as to what his motives may be. Maybe he thinks that this is creating some public pressure on Floyd to get the deal done, but the irony of the whole thing is no one needs to pressure Floyd. Floyd has wanted this all along. If people saw the terms that have been negotiated, it's clear Floyd wants to make a deal. He doesn't need this PR campaign to convince him that he needs to make the deal. He wants to do it for himself, for the fans, for the sport of boxing, and no one needs to pressure him into making that fight. Then you start to wonder if someone is consistently mischaracterizing the negotiations and trying to demean the other side, is that person really trying to make a deal? Someone who's trying to make a deal doesn't go out and publicly misrepresent what's going on with the negotiations. It's a complete mystery to us," said Espinoza.

  72. #312
    Debut
    May 2013
    Venue
    Chisinau, Moldova
    Runs
    1,970
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystrey View Post
    Shaykh is trolling with his Khan Brook comparison. Surely you'd think.

    Manny would destroy Khan I think, he has a better chance vs Floyd.
    No not at all...but ive also stated I have no interest in discussing this further...so not interested in your baiting...

    Do however agree on your 2nd comment...Pac is worse stylistically for Khan...

  73. #313
    Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    2,680
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Manny and Floyd come face to face for the first time at a Miami Heats game. Either this is a pure coincidence or prearranged photo op. Regardless this will take the speculation and hype to a whole new level until the end of Superbowl weekend.

    http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles...e-at-heat-game

  74. #314
    Debut
    Sep 2012
    Venue
    Hawks Fortress
    Runs
    33,274
    Mentioned
    4732 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Pacquiao says floyd told him it's time they talk and get the fight done themselves. They exchanged numbers.

  75. #315
    Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    2,680
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    TMZ sports reported last night that Mayweather and Manny deal is done and the fight is set for May 2nd. Even though there are conflicting reports with everything that has gone on in past week the fight will definitely happen. I think both fighters have backed themselves in a corner now and they can't get out of facing eachother even if they wanted to. I still believe that there is a very very strong chance that we will hear a official statement Tomorrow during the Superbowl which is a massive opportunity to promote the fight and reach millions in one shot.

  76. #316
    Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    2,680
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    @shaz619
    Thoughts on Guerrero vs Thurman and Molina vs Broner bout on March 7.

    The interesting thing about this card for me is that it will be televised on network Television (NBC) in the US for the first time in a long long time. Boxing return to network television in the US could do wonders to the sports if the fights can live up to the hype.

  77. #317
    Debut
    Jan 2005
    Venue
    Boston MA (from Sydney Aus)
    Runs
    27,224
    Mentioned
    286 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackThunder View Post
    TMZ sports reported last night that Mayweather and Manny deal is done and the fight is set for May 2nd. Even though there are conflicting reports with everything that has gone on in past week the fight will definitely happen. I think both fighters have backed themselves in a corner now and they can't get out of facing eachother even if they wanted to. I still believe that there is a very very strong chance that we will hear a official statement Tomorrow during the Superbowl which is a massive opportunity to promote the fight and reach millions in one shot.
    I think both of them have agreed in principle to make it happen. The sticking points are being argued between Showtime and HBO now.


    Yes there are sports other than cricket. Keep track of what's happening at @SportsPakPassion on Twitter!

    Broaden your horizons. Talk about other sports that the world plays in our Sports Corner forum!

  78. #318
    Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    2,680
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by OZGOD View Post
    I think both of them have agreed in principle to make it happen. The sticking points are being argued between Showtime and HBO now.
    Yeah that's my feeling also. I just don't see any way out for either of them at this point. They will be vilified quite ruthless if they back out now.

  79. #319
    Debut
    Jan 2005
    Venue
    Boston MA (from Sydney Aus)
    Runs
    27,224
    Mentioned
    286 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackThunder View Post
    Yeah that's my feeling also. I just don't see any way out for either of them at this point. They will be vilified quite ruthless if they back out now.
    I don't think either of them care if they get vilified to be honest. But I think they both want to make it happen, one last payday (until the rematch). And this payday will be HUGE. This will be like Hagler v Hearns, or Ali v Foreman, or Tyson v Holyfield. It's going to be huge. Shame it didn't happen 2 years ago when both were so much more in their prime.


    Yes there are sports other than cricket. Keep track of what's happening at @SportsPakPassion on Twitter!

    Broaden your horizons. Talk about other sports that the world plays in our Sports Corner forum!

  80. #320
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    21,822
    Mentioned
    4158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackThunder View Post
    @shaz619
    Thoughts on Guerrero vs Thurman and Molina vs Broner bout on March 7.

    The interesting thing about this card for me is that it will be televised on network Television (NBC) in the US for the first time in a long long time. Boxing return to network television in the US could do wonders to the sports if the fights can live up to the hype.
    Really excited for Thurman v Gurrero we will finally get to see what Thurman is made up, Gurrero will be a tough opponent for him but it's the right time for him to make that big step up and i can see this fight going either it'll be close hard to call. If it goes the distances Gurrero will win easily, thurmans can box but i feel he'll have to knock the ghost out a task which will very difficult. Not really interested in the Broner fight, still facing bums after losing to maidana. I don't live in the US, usually watch everything on sky sports here in the UK but i can see where you're coming from like here the only free to air channel that has a bit of boxing is channel 5. If am honest though it doesn't really make much of a different, boxing will always have it's fans sports like cricket need more exposure.


    Ah, so this is what it feels like

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •