Venue
    London
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by OZGOD View Post
    I think they would prefer qualitative rather than quantitative things for the moral victory. Something showing aggression. Maybe a strategic Kohli sledge. Or a Sharma staredown?
    Haha maybe Sharma saying a sentence rather than "what, what!"

I am going to take a shot in the dark and say it will be Ishant bowling a maiden over and screaming at Warner (providing his hair doesn't cover his face), that would be India's moral victory

Debut
    Oct 2006
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Harsh Thakur always start threads to mock Indians and then hide somewhere,watching Indians arguing for a non issue...Don't fall for it my dear countrymen..

Debut
    Jan 2005
    Venue
    Boston MA (from Sydney Aus)
    Runs
    Mentioned
    286 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cricket_Engineer View Post

I am going to take a shot in the dark and say it will be Ishant bowling a maiden over and screaming at Warner (providing his hair doesn't cover his face), that would be India's moral victory
    They already used Ishant to claim a moral victory in 2008. That's when he became not just Ishant, but THE MIGHTY AND TALL ISHANT! Starting post #6.

http://www.pakpassion.net/ppforum/sh...-of-his-career

Yes there are sports other than cricket. Keep track of what's happening at @SportsPakPassion on Twitter!

Broaden your horizons. Talk about other sports that the world plays in our Sports Corner forum!

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Venue
    Aamchimumbai
    Runs
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cricket_Engineer View Post
    Did I not say to you to never reply/quote me ever again!
    Please don't shout on a civilized forum like Pakpassion..... Bold and Large text is considered very rude, arrogant and infact..... a sign of frustration in internet forums.

B.Kumar..... Fastest trundler in the universe

Debut
    Aug 2013
    Venue
    Chennai
    Runs
    Mentioned
    886 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)

I am not one of you. I never was. I am not one of them either.

Debut
    Jan 2005
    Venue
    Boston MA (from Sydney Aus)
    Runs
    Mentioned
    286 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    So it's 3-0 to India in the Moral Victory standpoint? Can they claim the Brisbane Test as a moral victory too or would it be stretching it too far?

Yes there are sports other than cricket. Keep track of what's happening at @SportsPakPassion on Twitter!

Broaden your horizons. Talk about other sports that the world plays in our Sports Corner forum!

Debut
    Oct 2006
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by OZGOD View Post
    So it's 3-0 to India in the Moral Victory standpoint? Can they claim the Brisbane Test as a moral victory too or would it be stretching it too far?
    i am sorry 4-0 to Aus in moral victory.We could never take 20 wickets to begin with,the the brisbane test,then the last test Aus almost win..Absolutely whitewashed by Aus in moral victory..

Debut
    Apr 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    India's history of moral victories is highly decorated even if their away record is atrocious. Gotta give them that.

Debut
    Sep 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The moral victories overseas doesn't seem to end for India.

Since the start of the current overseas tours, we already have achieved moral victories in Capetown, Edgabastan and Southampton. Expecting two more moral victories in Australia and one in New Zealand to follow.