Instagram



Sohail Speaks Yasir's Blog Fazeer's Focus

User Tag List

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
Results 641 to 681 of 681
  1. #641
    Debut
    Mar 2015
    Venue
    London
    Runs
    10,699
    Mentioned
    1149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    I don't think I can be chairman for the next PSL season. I'm extremely busy with work and uni these days. Sorry guys but I would like to play.

  2. #642
    Debut
    Oct 2012
    Venue
    Republic of Wadiya
    Runs
    24,427
    Mentioned
    2455 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Oops only just saw this. I guess I can be a chairman if needed but one of the captains will have to do most of the running tho



  3. #643
    Debut
    Mar 2009
    Venue
    Bangalore, India
    Runs
    9,868
    Mentioned
    2407 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Where is @Azlan Khan? He should be up for this. Haven't seen him on the forum for quite a while.

  4. #644
    Debut
    Mar 2009
    Venue
    Bangalore, India
    Runs
    9,868
    Mentioned
    2407 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Let us also try our luck with the old geezers @Red Devil and @maddgenius. Maybe also the newbie @QalandarFan.

  5. #645
    Debut
    Oct 2012
    Venue
    Republic of Wadiya
    Runs
    24,427
    Mentioned
    2455 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    And don't forget that other bloke who ditched us @London_Lahori



  6. #646
    Debut
    Sep 2012
    Venue
    Hawks Fortress
    Runs
    33,116
    Mentioned
    4646 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SL_Fan View Post
    And don't forget that other bloke who ditched us @London_Lahori
    Unfortunately, I have friends now

  7. #647
    Debut
    Oct 2012
    Venue
    Republic of Wadiya
    Runs
    24,427
    Mentioned
    2455 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    I see how it is </3

    Too cool for us these days eh



  8. #648
    Debut
    Aug 2010
    Venue
    Dubai/Glasgow*
    Runs
    7,179
    Mentioned
    1075 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moh@n View Post
    Let us also try our luck with the old geezers @Red Devil and @maddgenius. Maybe also the newbie @QalandarFan.
    Yo! Haven't been on the forums much. When is the next season starting?


    Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Google+, Facebook and Instagram!

  9. #649
    Debut
    Mar 2009
    Venue
    Bangalore, India
    Runs
    9,868
    Mentioned
    2407 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Azlan Khan View Post
    Yo! Haven't been on the forums much. When is the next season starting?
    Ah here he is! @jeetu I think we can begin the PSL now. We got @EngrOmair, myself, @SL_Fan, @Smbhayi and Azlan as managers.

    If we can get one more guy willing to lead a team then we can have proper six teams playing like the real thing. Let me try my luck with @shaz619

  10. #650
    Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Dubai
    Runs
    1,268
    Mentioned
    952 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moh@n View Post
    Ah here he is! @jeetu I think we can begin the PSL now. We got @EngrOmair, myself, @SL_Fan, @Smbhayi and Azlan as managers.

    If we can get one more guy willing to lead a team then we can have proper six teams playing like the real thing. Let me try my luck with @shaz619
    Real still 5 teams


    “Suffering is a gift. In it is hidden mercy.” ― Rumi

  11. #651
    Debut
    Mar 2009
    Venue
    Bangalore, India
    Runs
    9,868
    Mentioned
    2407 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by EngrOmair View Post
    Real still 5 teams
    Oh alright. Last time we had six teams in here.

    Time to roll this out then @jeetu. Maybe put up the draft thread on the cricket section to attract potential recruits?

  12. #652
    Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Dubai
    Runs
    1,268
    Mentioned
    952 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moh@n View Post
    Oh alright. Last time we had six teams in here.

    Time to roll this out then @jeetu. Maybe put up the draft thread on the cricket section to attract potential recruits?
    Yes!, this is the right time to put it up.


    “Suffering is a gift. In it is hidden mercy.” ― Rumi

  13. #653
    Debut
    Aug 2010
    Venue
    Delhi
    Runs
    7,633
    Mentioned
    1666 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Last time we had 4 teams. Its @SL_Fan's call this season , i am taking backseat in decision making process.
    If we have 5 confirmed manager then i can manage a team of International players under some restriction. Like selecting 3 fixed lineups for Tests and 3 fixed lineup for ODI/T20. The idea behind is not to win every match but give Chairman a stiff competition and exploit their weakness should they relax against me.
    Alternatively i could forgo boosts and home matches( giving you guys play at home instead)


    Aaj ka kaam kal karo, Kal ka kaam parson. Aisi bhi jaldi kya hai, Jab jeena hai barson.

  14. #654
    Debut
    Mar 2009
    Venue
    Bangalore, India
    Runs
    9,868
    Mentioned
    2407 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jeetu View Post
    Last time we had 4 teams. Its @SL_Fan's call this season , i am taking backseat in decision making process.
    If we have 5 confirmed manager then i can manage a team of International players under some restriction. Like selecting 3 fixed lineups for Tests and 3 fixed lineup for ODI/T20. The idea behind is not to win every match but give Chairman a stiff competition and exploit their weakness should they relax against me.
    Alternatively i could forgo boosts and home matches( giving you guys play at home instead)
    We are referring to the PSL season 2 since that is around the corner, not PCL.

  15. #655
    Debut
    Aug 2010
    Venue
    Delhi
    Runs
    7,633
    Mentioned
    1666 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moh@n View Post
    We are referring to the PSL season 2 since that is around the corner, not PCL.
    Gotcha


    Aaj ka kaam kal karo, Kal ka kaam parson. Aisi bhi jaldi kya hai, Jab jeena hai barson.

  16. #656
    Debut
    Oct 2012
    Venue
    Republic of Wadiya
    Runs
    24,427
    Mentioned
    2455 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Do we have enough active players for even four teams? I'm not so sure



  17. #657
    Debut
    Oct 2012
    Venue
    Republic of Wadiya
    Runs
    24,427
    Mentioned
    2455 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Okay put up a sign up thread fellas. Let's see if we can catch a few fishies.

    http://www.pakpassion.net/ppforum/sh...Sign-up-Thread!



  18. #658
    Debut
    Mar 2009
    Venue
    Bangalore, India
    Runs
    9,868
    Mentioned
    2407 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    You need to put up this thread on the cricket section to attract them fishies chow @SL_Fan

  19. #659
    Debut
    Oct 2012
    Venue
    Republic of Wadiya
    Runs
    24,427
    Mentioned
    2455 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Need to get the authoritay to sign off on that one Mo. Will see what happens.

    So far not too many sign-ups fair to say



  20. #660
    Debut
    Oct 2012
    Venue
    Republic of Wadiya
    Runs
    24,427
    Mentioned
    2455 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Actually wait on PSL is like what three months away?

    So what's the deal here fellas. Y'all messin with chowie or something.



  21. #661
    Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Dubai
    Runs
    1,268
    Mentioned
    952 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SL_Fan View Post
    Actually wait on PSL is like what three months away?

    So what's the deal here fellas. Y'all messin with chowie or something.
    Talent hunting


    “Suffering is a gift. In it is hidden mercy.” ― Rumi

  22. #662
    Debut
    Aug 2010
    Venue
    Dubai/Glasgow*
    Runs
    7,179
    Mentioned
    1075 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moh@n View Post
    Ah here he is! @jeetu I think we can begin the PSL now. We got @EngrOmair, myself, @SL_Fan, @Smbhayi and Azlan as managers.

    If we can get one more guy willing to lead a team then we can have proper six teams playing like the real thing. Let me try my luck with @shaz619
    I'm not confirming myself, I need to know the dates, cause I have work starting for the PakvWI series and then PSL in Dubai/Sharjah.


    Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Google+, Facebook and Instagram!

  23. #663
    Debut
    Oct 2012
    Venue
    Republic of Wadiya
    Runs
    24,427
    Mentioned
    2455 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by EngrOmair View Post
    Talent hunting
    No talent left to hunt by the looks of it champ



  24. #664
    Debut
    Oct 2012
    Venue
    Republic of Wadiya
    Runs
    24,427
    Mentioned
    2455 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    @jeetu are you still having issues with WhatsApp champ.



  25. #665
    Debut
    Aug 2010
    Venue
    Delhi
    Runs
    7,633
    Mentioned
    1666 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SL_Fan View Post
    @jeetu are you still having issues with WhatsApp champ.
    Minor issues , should be gone by coming Thursday.


    Aaj ka kaam kal karo, Kal ka kaam parson. Aisi bhi jaldi kya hai, Jab jeena hai barson.

  26. #666
    Debut
    Oct 2012
    Venue
    Republic of Wadiya
    Runs
    24,427
    Mentioned
    2455 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    No worries chief.



  27. #667
    Debut
    Oct 2012
    Venue
    Republic of Wadiya
    Runs
    24,427
    Mentioned
    2455 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    @EngrOmair @Moh@n

    The word from MIG is that it's probably a bit too early for a PSL-style tourney. However in the mean time we can start up a PSL draft comp if y’all are interested. If not then we can just have an international-style PCL tourney or something for now.

    Also we could do with a few out-of-the-box sort of ideas to spice things up around here other than the same old stuff. If y’all have any suggestions we are all ears.



  28. #668
    Debut
    Mar 2009
    Venue
    Bangalore, India
    Runs
    9,868
    Mentioned
    2407 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SL_Fan View Post
    @EngrOmair @Moh@n

    The word from MIG is that it's probably a bit too early for a PSL-style tourney. However in the mean time we can start up a PSL draft comp if y’all are interested. If not then we can just have an international-style PCL tourney or something for now.

    Also we could do with a few out-of-the-box sort of ideas to spice things up around here other than the same old stuff. If y’all have any suggestions we are all ears.
    I am up for anything chow, but doubt many folks are interested.

    If we can manage a good amount of sign ups, then the traditional PCL with spiced up ideas sounds great, though I think it would need a core team of organisers and think tank to give shape to a revised tournament.

  29. #669
    Debut
    Oct 2012
    Venue
    Republic of Wadiya
    Runs
    24,427
    Mentioned
    2455 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moh@n View Post
    I am up for anything chow, but doubt many folks are interested.

    If we can manage a good amount of sign ups, then the traditional PCL with spiced up ideas sounds great, though I think it would need a core team of organisers and think tank to give shape to a revised tournament.

    Yeah hopefully we can get a few signups just before PSL kicks off. Let's see how things go. Need 5 teams to make it proper I think.

    In the mean time do join the PSL draft if you are interested champ

    http://www.pakpassion.net/ppforum/sh...Sign-up-Thread



  30. #670
    Debut
    Nov 2009
    Venue
    BCN
    Runs
    22,366
    Mentioned
    2611 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Hello!

    What's up? How's PCL going?


    O man! surely you must strive (to attain) to your Lord,
    A hard striving until you meet Him.

  31. #671
    Debut
    Mar 2009
    Venue
    Bangalore, India
    Runs
    9,868
    Mentioned
    2407 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    Hello!

    What's up? How's PCL going?
    Welcome back

    Long time!

    We are doing the PSL currently. The PCL will follow after this.

    Hope you would participate then.

  32. #672
    Debut
    Oct 2012
    Venue
    Republic of Wadiya
    Runs
    24,427
    Mentioned
    2455 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    Hello!

    What's up? How's PCL going?
    Long time hope all is well buddy



  33. #673
    Debut
    Mar 2015
    Venue
    London
    Runs
    10,699
    Mentioned
    1149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    Hello!

    What's up? How's PCL going?
    Hello man. Good to see you again.

  34. #674
    Debut
    Nov 2009
    Venue
    BCN
    Runs
    22,366
    Mentioned
    2611 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Thanks everyone! All is well!


    O man! surely you must strive (to attain) to your Lord,
    A hard striving until you meet Him.

  35. #675
    Debut
    Nov 2013
    Venue
    Kerala
    Runs
    8,723
    Mentioned
    1913 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    Thanks everyone! All is well!
    oi farhan bhai, why don't you join up?


    ﺳُﺒْﺤَﺎﻥَ ﺍﻟﻠّﻪِ ﻭﺍﻟْﺤَﻤْﺪُﻟﻠّﻪِ ﻭَ ﻻ ﺍِﻟﻪَ ﺍِﻟَّﺎ ﺍﻟﻠّﻪُ ﻭَ ﺍﻟﻠّﻪُ ﺍَﻛْﺒَﺮُ
    PCL 3 FC CHAMPIONS | Loose Cannons CC | #CannonsFire

  36. #676
    Debut
    Mar 2009
    Venue
    Bangalore, India
    Runs
    9,868
    Mentioned
    2407 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    @SL_Fan, in the real tournament, 4 out of the 5 teams qualify for the semis.

    How is it going to work here for 3 teams?

  37. #677
    Debut
    Oct 2012
    Venue
    Republic of Wadiya
    Runs
    24,427
    Mentioned
    2455 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moh@n View Post
    @SL_Fan, in the real tournament, 4 out of the 5 teams qualify for the semis.

    How is it going to work here for 3 teams?
    Here ya go Mo

    Top three teams with the most points left over at the end to go into the finals

    First moves straight in to the grand final [best of three]

    Second and third to play-off for a spot in the grand final [best of three]



  38. #678
    Debut
    Mar 2009
    Venue
    Bangalore, India
    Runs
    9,868
    Mentioned
    2407 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Next PCL season please @jeetu

  39. #679
    Debut
    Mar 2009
    Venue
    Bangalore, India
    Runs
    9,868
    Mentioned
    2407 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Here is an idea. Let us introduce activity based boosts.

    Say for example, a player gets +1 skill boost for every 20 posts in the match thread.

  40. #680
    Debut
    Nov 2013
    Venue
    Kerala
    Runs
    8,723
    Mentioned
    1913 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moh@n View Post
    Here is an idea. Let us introduce activity based boosts.

    Say for example, a player gets +1 skill boost for every 20 posts in the match thread.
    Also bring back those user tag like best Bat, best bowler etc. Plus active members should given a user title if he didn't win any award!


    ﺳُﺒْﺤَﺎﻥَ ﺍﻟﻠّﻪِ ﻭﺍﻟْﺤَﻤْﺪُﻟﻠّﻪِ ﻭَ ﻻ ﺍِﻟﻪَ ﺍِﻟَّﺎ ﺍﻟﻠّﻪُ ﻭَ ﺍﻟﻠّﻪُ ﺍَﻛْﺒَﺮُ
    PCL 3 FC CHAMPIONS | Loose Cannons CC | #CannonsFire

  41. #681
    Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Dubai
    Runs
    1,268
    Mentioned
    952 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    We need to get volunteers to run the show more actively to keep the user stuck to the league.


    “Suffering is a gift. In it is hidden mercy.” ― Rumi

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •