UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    440 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

"India Have Been Provided Favourable Pitches in World Cup" : Sarfraz Nawaz

http://m.sports.ndtv.com/icc-cricket...-sarfraz-nawaz

Karachi:*Former Pakistan pacer Sarfraz Nawaz has accused the ICC of favoring the Indian team in the ongoing cricket World Cup by providing the defending champions pitches tailor-made to suit their strengths.

"You look at the matches played so far in this World Cup that where India has played the pitches have been prepared to suit their strengths," Nawaz, who played 55 Tests and 45 ODIs said on a TV channel show.

The outspoken and often controversial pacer said that in contrast Pakistan was being made to play on pitches which were not easy for them.

"Look at today's match the pitch was double paced and had lot of bounce which goes against our strengths. I would ask the Pakistan Cricket Board to take up this issue with the ICC and find out what is going on," he said.

Nawaz said that Pakistan should lodge a protest with the ICC as one could see India was being favoured by the sportís world governing body.

Former off-spinner Saeed Ajmal who was on the same panel on the channel declined to comment on the issue only pointing out that it was good that Pakistan won against Zimbabwe even on a challenging surface.

Nawaz said that it was strange that pitches in the World Cup either were totally suited batsmen or were assisting the bowlers.

He said that this same Indian team had struggled in Australia in the preceding Test and ODI tri-series.

Debut
    Aug 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This guy has no dignity.

Debut
    Jul 2011
    Venue
    India
    Runs
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This gets better and better.. Keep 'em coming guys.

Debut
    Dec 2012
    Venue
    India
    Runs
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    srini rocks

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Its an improvement actually, at least the game was not fixed by BCCICC this time.

Debut
    Sep 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Really these former pak players are making mokery of themselves.

Debut
    Aug 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by battler View Post
    srini rocks
    Nope, its these analysts who do,
    I liked the way how the chucker avoided a comment.

Debut
    Dec 2012
    Venue
    India
    Runs
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stark View Post
    Nope, its these analysts who do,
    I liked the way how the chucker avoided a comment.
    How do these analysts manage to make a joke of themselves every night, I mean how??

Debut
    Sep 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You know you're doing something right when rubbish like this keeps on coming out. When indian batsman score centuries, the wicket was flat. When they dont, oh Indians can only play in India they suck everywhere else. When Pakistan lost against India, BCCI banned our best bowlers and made us a weak team. If India had lost, haha India has been in Australia for 3 months and we've only been here for a few days and we still beat them even without our main players, flat track bullies exposed. Indian bowlers do well, the pitches suit them, Indian bowlers do rubbish well Indians cant bowl at all. It doesnt matter whether India wins or loses someone will talk crap about them, but guess what guys we cant hear you from the top of the table

Debut
    Jun 2013
    Venue
    Manitoba
    Runs
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    today's match the pitch was double paced and had lot of bounce
    I would have assumed with bowling as Pakistani strength...this would be counted as favorable conditions????????????

Debut
    Aug 2013
    Venue
    Chennai
    Runs
    Mentioned
    974 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    All Indians having a go in this thread.

As for the topic, meh.

"Look at today's match the pitch was double paced and had lot of bounce which goes against our strengths. I would ask the Pakistan Cricket Board to take up this issue with the ICC and find out what is going on," he said.
    Good point.

You must fight for your rights.

Those who don't pay the price.

Truth is treason in an empire of lies.

Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    New York
    Runs
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mp812rediff View Post
    today's match the pitch was double paced and had lot of bounce
    I would have assumed with bowling as Pakistani strength...this would be counted as favorable conditions????????????
    What did Basit Ali want- a dust bowl for the spinners?

Debut
    Jul 2010
    Venue
    US
    Runs
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Well.. One thing India is lucky about playing almost all the matches in Aus. Most teams have to travel a lot between two countries. One match is in NZ other one is in AUs. I think Ind only plays one match in NZ against a weaker team only.

Debut
    Oct 2009
    Venue
    Germany
    Runs
    Mentioned
    930 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    I see most wickets supporting batsman's no mater India plays or Bangladesh...This man is just a troll.

جاگن والیاں رجّ کے لٹیا اے،
    سوئے تسیں وی او، سوئے اسیں وی آں۔

Debut
    Nov 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    216 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    I love his perspectives. Always a putrid furnace blast.

Debut
    Oct 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    613 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Not sure about favourable pitches and all but they sure do have a good schdule , first 4 matches in australia and next two in NZ.

It is either a heartache or a headache ..Argh relationships.

Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    New York
    Runs
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dhump View Post
    I see most wickets supporting batsman's no mater India plays or Bangladesh...This man is just a troll.
    NZ is playing all games in NZ itself. Isn't that unfair too?

Debut
    Dec 2013
    Venue
    Lahore
    Runs
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Of course. ICC is protecting its revenue stream.

Misbah, Wahab, Junaid, Root, Williamson fan.
    T20 isn't Cricket

Debut
    Oct 2009
    Venue
    Germany
    Runs
    Mentioned
    930 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dildilpak View Post
    They are hosting the world cup we played all games in Pakistan back in 1996 and 1987 even the semifinal in 1987 just for quarterfinal we went to Bangalore in 1996.

جاگن والیاں رجّ کے لٹیا اے،
    سوئے تسیں وی او، سوئے اسیں وی آں۔

Debut
    Jan 2007
    Runs
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Nawaz said that Pakistan should lodge a protest with the ICC as one could see India was being favoured by the sportís world governing body.
    For arguments sake, lets assume for a moment that Sarfraz Nawaz is right. He's asking Pakistan to protest to the ICC .... which is run by India (who Nawaz is alleging is being favoured) along with Australia (on whose grounds some of these matches are taking place and therefore would need to be the ones fixing the pitches in India's favour) ?

That's like accusing a Court Judge of corruption and then asking him to investigate himself on corruption charges, with the help of investigators who were partners in his corrupt dealings.

Talk about being thick.

‚ÄúIn individuals, insanity is rare; but in groups, parties, nations and epochs, it is the rule‚ÄĚ

Debut
    Aug 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Troll comments. Indians were struggling on similar pitches just 15-20 days back.

"If this happens I will swim across the Charles River! In winter!" -- OZGOD on NZ batting 6 sessions

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    :sirni: effect

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    562 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    What if the PCB take up the issue and they tell them to get lost, most of the wickets have been good and fair to both sides.

Debut
    Jun 2010
    Venue
    united Kingdom
    Runs
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Our best bet is on quick and bouncy wickets where the batsmen are to a large extent neutralised and our bowlers are really able to use the pitch and extract lethal bounce from it. If it was a flat wicket, we'd have lost. This guy chats rubbish.

Debut
    Dec 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I said the same thing few days back and opened a new thread, but it was closed.
    Look, even now, they are gonna play in Perth against West Indies, but before that they got a easy team UAE to get batting practice in that tougher pitch.
    No other team is getting this luxury. Only India.

Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    New York
    Runs
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Every top team (except us obviously) has been able to score 300 plus on these pitches, let alone India. Cant say that the pitches have favored India to the exclusion of others.

Debut
    Dec 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Totally agree with him. Guys like Kohli, Dhawan, Rohit, Raina outperforming our guys like Umar, Shehzad and Maqsood, Haris? I mean come on, don't be absurd, those guys from India couldn't beat us in our dreams, unless they were curated dream pitches tailored especially for them so that they would only benefit, where as everyone else would be at a disadvantage.

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Listening to guys like these is just plain disappointing. Rivalry is one thing, but bitterness to this extent. Discrediting every performance of our boys.

Debut
    Mar 2015
    Venue
    Melbourne
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He is right as a neutral and an Aussie the pitches have been a disgrace, there is nothing in it for the bowlers, NZ are the only country that have proved very good pitches, you have to earn your runs over there.

Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    chennai
    Runs
    Mentioned
    688 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Point Black View Post
    He is right as a neutral and an Aussie the pitches have been a disgrace, there is nothing in it for the bowlers, NZ are the only country that have proved very good pitches, you have to earn your runs over there.
    What is he right about kindly point that when did bounce become Pakistan's weakness considering bowling is their strength.I agree these are batsmen's pitches but why single out India.

In cricket, my superhero is Sachin Tendulkar. He has always been my hero.
    -Virat Kohli

Debut
    Sep 2006
    Runs
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This too is part of wc entertainment.

Debut
    Aug 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Pakistanis phir ro rahe hain.

Lol these guys should be careful what thet ask for. If pak batted on a difficult wicket they wont score 100 runs no matter which team is bowling.
    Lol matches would be over before people start coming into the stadium.

Debut
    Mar 2015
    Venue
    Melbourne
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JaDed View Post
    What is he right about kindly point that when did bounce become Pakistan's weakness considering bowling is their strength.I agree these are batsmen's pitches but why single out India.
    I didn't single out India, whats with you Indians and insecurity.

Debut
    Apr 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4740 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Repeatedly telling us he's a "neutral" again, you're trolling is so lame and obvious.

Ah, so this is what it feels like

Debut
    Apr 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4740 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    I didn't single out India, whats with you Indians and insecurity.
    What you mean "you indians" you are an Indian

Ah, so this is what it feels like

Debut
    Mar 2015
    Venue
    Melbourne
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shaz619 View Post
    What you mean "you indians" you are an Indian
    If you think so.

Debut
    Jan 2007
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Never thought former Pak players are so insecure or is it the general societal psyche in Pakistan? What hurts more these guys, Pak disappointing show or India's good performance so far,

Debut
    May 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Anfield View Post
    Well.. One thing India is lucky about playing almost all the matches in Aus. Most teams have to travel a lot between two countries. One match is in NZ other one is in AUs. I think Ind only plays one match in NZ against a weaker team only.
    Oh dear.

The flight time between Adelaide to Perth is almost same as from Adelaide to Auckland. What are you smoking bro? Further, its not as if these guys are travelling by camel caravan in deserts, are they?

the excuses just keep getting ridiculous.

Debut
    Aug 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Alex View Post
    Oh dear.

The flight time between Adelaide to Perth is almost same as from Adelaide to Auckland. What are you smoking bro? Further, its not as if these guys are travelling by camel caravan in deserts, are they?

The excuses are too funny. I wonder what new gems of wisdom these pak ex-players are going to sprout if pak gets eliminated early & india go deep into the tourney.

Debut
    Mar 2015
    Venue
    Melbourne
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The flight time between Melbourne and Perth is 4.5 hours, and 5 hours for Sydney to Perth, Brisbane is further, what people living in other countries don;t understand about Australia is that it is huge. It take 7 hours from Melbourne just to leave Australia air space.

Debut
    May 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JaDed View Post
    Haha lol, in the match against India, they were undone by Indian pace bowlers. But yeah, conditions still suit India na?

Indians just can't win fair and square according to such guys:

If India scores 300+ - then its a flat track
    If India gets the opposition out cheaply on the same track - then its just scoreboard pressure
    If India bowls first and win and spinners get some wickets, its a pitch tailored for them
    If none of the above applies, its matchfixing

Debut
    Mar 2015
    Venue
    Melbourne
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Haha lol, in the match against India, they were undone by Indian pace bowlers. But yeah, conditions still suit India na?

Indians just can't win fair and square according to such guys:

If India scores 300+ - then its a flat track
    If India gets the opposition out cheaply on the same track - then its just scoreboard pressure
    If India bowls first and win and spinners get some wickets, its a pitch tailored for them
    If none of the above applies, its matchfixing
    I haven't singled out Indians, are you that insecure that you dream up that I have somehow singled out Indians?

Debut
    Jan 2005
    Venue
    Boston MA (from Sydney Aus)
    Runs
    Mentioned
    289 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dildilpak View Post
    The host nation usually does that.

Yes there are sports other than cricket. Keep track of what's happening at @SportsPakPassion on Twitter!

Broaden your horizons. Talk about other sports that the world plays in our Sports Corner forum!

Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    Where there is no war!
    Runs
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    He's talking rubbish again. We played India in the first match getting tanked. Was that wicket also favouring India?? Shut up Sarfraz and keep your never ending conspiracy theories to yourself.

Debut
    Jul 2010
    Venue
    US
    Runs
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Oh dear.

What excuses that's just a point? BCCI influenced it of course. I am not saying Ind is winning cuz it or Pakistan is losing cuz of it that's how it is. Conditions are different in Aus and NZ. This way we have to adjust in both countries and it's harder. It's not a factor or important/only factor but just it makes life harder for a subcontinent team

Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    chennai
    Runs
    Mentioned
    688 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Oh dear.

In cricket, my superhero is Sachin Tendulkar. He has always been my hero.
    -Virat Kohli

Debut
    May 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What excuses that's just a point? BCCI influenced it of course. I am not saying Ind is winning cuz it or Pakistan is losing cuz of it that's how it is. Conditions are different in Aus and NZ. This way we have to adjust in both countries and it's harder. It's not a factor or important/only factor but just it makes life harder for a subcontinent team
    Conditions aren't different across Australia then? Wow, incredible logic.

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    kashmir India
    Runs
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There is something fishy...-_-b😜

Debut
    Aug 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    :misbah

Since when does mcg & perth have similar conditions :mc

Debut
    Mar 2015
    Venue
    Hyderabad, India
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Haha..

Debut
    Dec 2009
    Venue
    Dubai
    Runs
    Mentioned
    418 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I think if we win the World Cup and India gets knocked out in QF, only then he will be happy.

Otherwise, it will just be conspiracy.

And I get so high.. And I just can't feel it....

Debut
    Feb 2006
    Runs
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Please ... I vote for this guy as PCB chairman

Debut
    Jul 2010
    Venue
    US
    Runs
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Swanny View Post

Since when does mcg & perth have similar conditions
    Mcg and Perth both have big boundaries as a fielding unit you have to cut down the angles to stop the extra singles. There is no sideways movement(swing) available in both grounds contrary to New Zealand where bowl swing in first 10 overs at least. In AUS you can bang short since the longer boundaries bring in long leg and deep square leg in contention but in NZ if you bowl a bit short you could be clobbers easily since edges also carries over slips. In AUS you have to be good on your backfoot no matter where you play in New Zealand you can't stay on your back foot as the ball moves and you would be eaten alive. I can go on and on but you get ther point..

Debut
    Jul 2010
    Venue
    US
    Runs
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Conditions aren't different across Australia then? Wow, incredible logic.
    Could you give me a reason why ind is not playing in NZ just like other teams? You think it had nothing to do with your 4 months long tour to aus and acclimatization with the wickets here?

Debut
    Jan 2007
    Runs
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Could you give me a reason why ind is not playing in NZ just like other teams? You think it had nothing to do with your 4 months long tour to aus and acclimatization with the wickets here?
    I thought NZ pitches are even more batting friendly having boundaries shorter with 300's being chased with all wkts intact. SL did it against Anderson, broad and company.

India plays 2 matches in NZ and 2 matches in perth.

Debut
    Feb 2006
    Venue
    Alberta
    Runs
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Don't think any of the teams other than pakistan had to travel like 3 times between nz and australia. So I do agree that schedule wise, Pakistan had a massive disadvantage

Debut
    Jul 2010
    Venue
    Mumbai
    Runs
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ahmedzee View Post
    Don't think any of the teams other than pakistan had to travel like 3 times between nz and australia. So I do agree that schedule wise, Pakistan had a massive disadvantage
    Which one is longer, Brisbane to Wellington/Christchurch or Melbourne to Perth?

I am not one of those who when expressing opinions confine themselves to facts.

Debut
    Feb 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    pathetic comments again by sarfraz nawaz.

Debut
    Feb 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    does this guy ever think positive??

Debut
    Jan 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Debut
    Mar 2015
    Venue
    Melbourne
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by samplepiece View Post
    Melbourne is the biggest ground in the the world, at least for playing cricket on, the playing area is huge, most grounds around the world don't come close, and the boundaries have been taken in by at least 10 meters.

Debut
    May 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mcg and Perth both have big boundaries as a fielding unit you have to cut down the angles to stop the extra singles.
    Cut down singles to prevent extra singles? LMAO. And how big boundaries are supposed to help India and not say South Africa - which apparently had a much superior fielding unit?

There is no sideways movement(swing) available in both grounds contrary to New Zealand where bowl swing in first 10 overs at least.
    Nonsense.

In AUS you can bang short since the longer boundaries bring in long leg and deep square leg in contention but in NZ if you bowl a bit short you could be clobbers easily since edges also carries over slips. In AUS you have to be good on your backfoot no matter where you play in New Zealand you can't stay on your back foot as the ball moves and you would be eaten alive. I can go on and on but you get ther point..
    In other words, NZ grounds are more closer to subcontinental tracks - with addition of perhaps a bit more swing. That's it. The grounds are smaller, the pitches are not really that bouncy and if you can negotiate a bit of swing, you can launch into the opposition bowling attack. You don't get tired quickly as compared to Aussie grounds. And you don't have to run as much as you'd on an Aussie ground.

So actually Indians are disadvantaged by playing on Aussie grounds, as they could potentially do much better on NZ grounds.

Debut
    Feb 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    We have a new BCCI chief Dalmiya.

Srini has been unseated. Hope as ICC chairman he continues to show favors, as the OP says, to our team :pray

Debut
    May 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dude, India is playing two matches in NZ.

Also you realize that spending too much time away from your family doesn't have an effect on the players?

Further all this does not present any sort of excuse - SA players are bred in such conditions from their birth. Why did they then fail on an MCG pitch against India?

Give credit where due.

Debut
    Nov 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Last world cup, Pakistan played all their matches in Sri Lanka

Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    United States
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    India's results have been similar to all other top teams - barring SA against India. Thanks god that an Indian did not score 166 off 66, because then every ex-Pakistani cricketer would have shouted conspiracy.

Debut
    May 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am still awaiting an answer how the MCG pitch suited Indians more than the South Africans.

Surely SA having played on bouncy pacey tracks all their lives would be more equipped to deal with the conditions than an India? Especially with batsmen like Amla, Ab Devilliers etc who occupy the highest echelon and bowlers like Steyn, Morkel etc?

No amount of acclimatization can help India beat that.

And its not as if India won by a small margin to call it a fluke. India thrashed SA left right and center.

The whining is incredulous

Debut
    Feb 2006
    Venue
    Alberta
    Runs
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by samplepiece View Post
    Buddy... Not talking about jetlAg, talking about conditions weather etc. It is completely different in the two countries. This is not a excuse though for pakistan poor performances...

Debut
    Feb 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    true.

Debut
    Jan 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    India have also been provided with a better team

Debut
    Nov 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Funny thread but perhaps some truth in it and why not? India do own the ICC after all.

I've never been a fan of drop in pitches, what's the point in having a turf wicket just lay down some concrete. Each ground has it's characteristics and that does influence the game by testing the all round game and not just the batting of teams.

I'm also not a fan of brining in boundaries to make the pitches even smaller. Just look at the 92 final at the MCG and compare it to the Ind SA game this WC, the pitch was brought in at least 10 meters. Not saying Indian wouldn't have won either way just saying as an example. You lose that skill that batsmen have to get it right or they'll be caught on the ropes, especially against spin bowling. Gayle's inning got a bit boring, only so many slogs you can watch. It becomes way too one sided when they make the wicket and pitch so batter friendly.

Debut
    Jun 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

"This one doesn't take the cake, it takes the bakery" - Gavaskar

Debut
    Aug 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    818 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Melbourne is the biggest ground in the the world, at least for playing cricket on, the playing area is huge, most grounds around the world don't come close, and the boundaries have been taken in by at least 10 meters.
    LMAO he is asking about the flight time genious.

Tum mujhe bhaga sako aisa ho nahi sakta aur tum mere begair bhaago yeh main hone nahi dunga - Viru

Debut
    Aug 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fire Bird View Post
    How dare you make a sensible statement

Debut
    Mar 2015
    Venue
    Melbourne
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhaag Viru Bhaag View Post
    LMAO he is asking about the flight time genious.
    And I replied to that, please read genius.

Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    Hong Kong
    Runs
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Indians or India in general just can't win, can they?

When they win against Pakistan; match was fixed.

When Kohli scores; pitch was flat.

When they win; pitch was batting-friendly.

Debut
    Aug 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    818 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    And I replied to that, please read genius.
    Yeah boundary sizes means flight time.

Tum mujhe bhaga sako aisa ho nahi sakta aur tum mere begair bhaago yeh main hone nahi dunga - Viru

Debut
    Jan 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I kinda agree...India has been provided with favorable pitches, favorable batsmen, IPL bounty, big 3 muscle, favorable relations with US etc etc.

At the very least, a UN resolution is a must.

Debut
    Jun 2011
    Venue
    Delhi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fire Bird View Post
    this. BCCI = ICC gave a very unfair advantage right there!!!!

why the hack kohli is playing for india? why the greatest ODI batsman of current era, Dhoni, playing for india.... and even BCCI made him the leader!!!!

big big conspiracy!!!! how the hack ICC allowed to play kohli and dhoni in the same team!!!!

Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    United States
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And Sri Lanka made a mockery of England's 309 in Wellington - I would take these posters half seriously if they whined about that too.