Debut
    Mar 2008
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Translation Help

Hey guys, can you please translate what this guy is saying in the attached video for me? An American friend of mine lost his wallet. The wallet had his home number, sounds like an Indian guy found the wallet and called home number and left a voicemail. I have no idea what he is saying. I think he is asking for money, I can only pick up the part where he says 100 rupees.

View My Video

Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1099 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    guy is indian
    its hindi but with a werd accent

Debut
    Dec 2014
    Venue
    Ghardamad
    Runs
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There are some Hindi terms but the language can't be Hindi. Maybe some South Indian language. Maybe @Electron or some other Indian posters could help.

Debut
    Jun 2013
    Venue
    Garhwal Kingdom
    Runs
    Mentioned
    323 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Sounds like a totally unrelated call. The wallet being referred to here is the guy's MobiQuick wallet, which is nothing but an online wallet.

Debut
    Jun 2013
    Venue
    Garhwal Kingdom
    Runs
    Mentioned
    323 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    The whole conversation is about how a MobiQuick recharge will give him the same amount as cashback. Surprised how it got to your friend though.

Debut
    Aug 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bangladesh_sy View Post
    Hey guys, can you please translate what this guy is saying in the attached video for me? An American friend of mine lost his wallet. The wallet had his home number, sounds like an Indian guy found the wallet and called home number and left a voicemail. I have no idea what he is saying. I think he is asking for money, I can only pick up the part where he says 100 rupees.

View My Video

too bad! if your friend lost his money and there is someone claiming that he found your friend's wallet then don't believe that guy quickly. there are lost of bad people everywhere. it might help if you ask help of those inauthority like a police officer. your life's safety is more important than his wallet.