Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4400 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    You're an embarrasment @ Wolvo and it took a Villa fan to get talk going with regards to the championship on PP, you don't even have a fan club! You're ashamed of your team and my club will always be looked upon amongst the elites even at its worst, you will never dance with glory and you"ll never dare to be great

Debut
    Nov 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Debut
    Nov 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by s28 View Post
    Mind The Gap Mind The Gap Aston Villa
    Mind The Gap Mind The Gap I say
    Mind The Gap Mind The Gap Aston Villa
    It's Getting Bigger Every Fluffing Day

heh heh

Debut
    Nov 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Jeepers this thread has gone a bit quiet

Pretty sure there were loads of Villa fans a few days back ?

Must be mistaken

Debut
    Nov 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    [Tumbleweed Gif]

Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4400 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    Jeepers this thread has gone a bit quiet

Pretty sure there were loads of Villa fans a few days back ?

Must be mistaken
    My post was deleted actually, where were you when we destroyed you. Some wolves fan is protecting what is left of your izzat after we took it in that 4-1 mauling now your left revelling in our defeats to feel better, but nothing will change that day, the day we showed you up for what you are and will always be, midlands dumping ground how embarassing that you're bragging about the victories of other teams over Villa when you coudn't get it done yourself lmao Villa will always be the ones who wear the pants
    Last edited by shaz619; 19th March 2018 at 16:38.

Debut
    Nov 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    carry on wearing the pants in Championship whilst we light up the Premier League

"You'll only see us on the telly, see us on the telly,
    You'll only see us on the telly"

Do not fancy your chances in the playoffs against Fulham, Derby, Middlesborough

Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4400 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    carry on wearing the pants in Championship whilst we light up the Premier League

"You'll only see us on the telly, see us on the telly,
    You'll only see us on the telly"

Do not fancy your chances in the playoffs against Fulham, Derby, Middlesborough
    What does it say about your bunch of wannabe's losing 4-1 to their midland dads I will watch replays of this on the telly for sure:

Ah, so this is what it feels like

Debut
    Nov 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Wolves promoted. Villa guaranteed Play Off spot.

Debut
    Nov 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Debut
    Nov 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Lovely stuff. Yum yum. More of that in the Prem i hope.

Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4400 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    Great season for us regardless of whether or not we get the promotion, but hopefully we triumph at Wembley.

Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4400 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    Jlloyd Samuel: Family pay tribute after former footballer dies in car crash

The family of Jlloyd Samuel have paid tribute to the former Aston Villa and Bolton defender after his death in a car crash.

Samuel died aged 37 after his Range Rover was involved in a collision with a van in Cheshire on Tuesday.

The father-of-four's family said they were "devastated by their sudden loss".

"Jlloyd was a loving son, father, husband and brother," the family added in a statement.

"He was extremely popular and well loved by all who were fortunate to know him."

Samuel made 199 appearances for Villa after signing for the club in 1998, and played 83 times for Bolton between 2007 and 2011.

He won two caps for Trinidad and Tobago and also played club football in Iran between 2011 and 2015

The crash he died in happened in High Legh at 07:55 BST on Tuesday.

Police say the van driver, a 54-year-old man from Chester, remains in a serious condition in hospital.
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44159978

RIP, he served Villa very well and played a pivotal role in the early 2000's success.

Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    442 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shaz619 View Post
    Great season for us regardless of whether or not we get the promotion, but hopefully we triumph at Wembley.
    Fantastic performance against Borough even though I thought you'd win the second leg but it doesn't matter now. I know a few guys who were at Villa Park and even on T.V the place was rocking, still one of the best atmospheres in England.

Fulham are on fire and have been for a few months now so it will be tough for Villa but the way Bruce sets them up at the back they have a great chance of getting back into the PL.

26th of May will be a great night for football, Villa at 5pm and then LFC later, hopefully we both will be smiling by late evening or you could be smiling double .

Lions don't lose sleep over the opinions of Sheep

Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4400 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKhanWC View Post
    Fantastic performance against Borough even though I thought you'd win the second leg but it doesn't matter now. I know a few guys who were at Villa Park and even on T.V the place was rocking, still one of the best atmospheres in England.

Fulham are on fire and have been for a few months now so it will be tough for Villa but the way Bruce sets them up at the back they have a great chance of getting back into the PL.

26th of May will be a great night for football, Villa at 5pm and then LFC later, hopefully we both will be smiling by late evening or you could be smiling double .
    Great night of football for England, the key for us will be to remain very positive even if we're down. The defence is great but don't want to put all our eggs in one basket and goals win you the game. Not LFC's biggest fan but it's great to see an English football club in the final and good luck mate

Debut
    Nov 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4400 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    Good for Wolvo hopefully they do well in the EPL, back to the drawing board for us

Debut
    Mar 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    521 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Good for Wolvo hopefully they do well in the EPL, back to the drawing board for us
    Have fun in the championship for another year, even JT (the best player in your history, mind) couldn't save you.

Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4400 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WC-Passion View Post
    Have fun in the championship for another year, even JT (the best player in your history, mind) couldn't save you.
    And you could still play in the PL for the next 100 years but you won't ever compare to Villa or surpass their first division titles

Debut
    Mar 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    521 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    And you could still play in the PL for the next 100 years but you won't ever compare to Villa or surpass their first division titles
    We have 6, you have 7. It's not as far off as you think, and we have an FA Cup and an Europa League title on you guys.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    Mentioned
    286 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Unlucky. A rebuild is going to be needed with some older players and some players out of contract.

Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4400 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    We have 6, you have 7. It's not as far off as you think, and we have an FA Cup and an Europa League title on you guys.
    Europa League pfft that would have been like me bragging about a championship title that should have been won we have 7 FA Cups you have 8, that's not too far off either. More importantly we have the greatest footballer of all time he was so ashamed of playing for you all those years that he'd go down a level to represent a club with more esteem

Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4400 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hasan123 View Post
    Unlucky. A rebuild is going to be needed with some older players and some players out of contract.
    The first 30 minutes were always going to be important, whoever broke the deadlock was going to win by defending like their lives depended on it. It can make for boring games in big games though but wouldn't be complaining if we won Yeah, expect more youth next season and some fresh legs hopefully

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    Mentioned
    286 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    The first 30 minutes were always going to be important, whoever broke the deadlock was going to win by defending like their lives depended on it. It can make for boring games in big games though but wouldn't be complaining if we won Yeah, expect more youth next season and some fresh legs hopefully
    Won't be easy to be promoted next year. Swansea,Stoke,and West Brom will also be in the championship and want to be promoted in their 1st season.

Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4400 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hasan123 View Post
    Won't be easy to be promoted next year. Swansea,Stoke,and West Brom will also be in the championship and want to be promoted in their 1st season.
    We will win all the derby's and miss out during the play offs again West Brom can assume the role of Wolvo @s28 4-0 #NeverForget

It will be very competitive next year, it should make the season more entertaining though on the positive side

Debut
    Mar 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    521 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Europa League pfft that would have been like me bragging about a championship title that should have been won we have 7 FA Cups you have 8, that's not too far off either. More importantly we have the greatest footballer of all time he was so ashamed of playing for you all those years that he'd go down a level to represent a club with more esteem
    You don't feel the glory of the Europa League till you win it, sorry Shaz.

Sure you do but he's too respectful towards us. He literally asked for a contract that allows him to miss games v us if Villa get promoted. What a guy (even though I think it would be better to have him on the pitch at the Bridge again, imagine the atmosphere and reaction he would get).

Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4400 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    You don't feel the glory of the Europa League till you win it, sorry Shaz.

Sure you do but he's too respectful towards us. He literally asked for a contract that allows him to miss games v us if Villa get promoted. What a guy (even though I think it would be better to have him on the pitch at the Bridge again, imagine the atmosphere and reaction he would get).
    Well that's your level these days isn't it when we back, there will be muted celebrations until the UCL is in our hands; got a tear in me eye just thinking about it

I think he was emotional during that time, feel like he will play you now if we get the oppourtunity. I hope we keep him around even after promotion, he may be 75 years old by then but we're very loyal to our own and those who represent the Villains. Has been fantastic for us regardless of the unfortunate end to the season.

Debut
    Mar 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    521 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Well that's your level these days isn't it when we back, there will be muted celebrations until the UCL is in our hands; got a tear in me eye just thinking about it

I think he was emotional during that time, feel like he will play you now if we get the oppourtunity. I hope we keep him around even after promotion, he may be 75 years old by then but we're very loyal to our own and those who represent the Villains. Has been fantastic for us regardless of the unfortunate end to the season.
    Very funny, you won't realise how good we are until we get in Sarri as manager and show the force we can be.

Yeah it probably was just emotion, though I think he sticks to the idea of not playing against us, I hope continues playing. I still can't believe some Villa fans who were not happy about his signing and thinking he isn't good anymore, the guy is the best player in your history and got into the team of the season despite being injured and like 37 years old!

Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4400 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    @WC-Passion

Debut
    Nov 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Don't know why anybody would want that reprobate representing their club

Debut
    Mar 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    521 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    @WC-Passion

I wonder whether he's going to continue playing in the championship or whether he'll retire, either way, unlucky for Villa.