Instagram

SportsFever360

Sohail Speaks Yasir's Blog Fazeer's Focus

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 81 to 121 of 121
  1. #81
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    25,448
    Mentioned
    4494 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    You're an embarrasment @ Wolvo and it took a Villa fan to get talk going with regards to the championship on PP, you don't even have a fan club! You're ashamed of your team and my club will always be looked upon amongst the elites even at its worst, you will never dance with glory and you"ll never dare to be great

  2. #82
    Debut
    Nov 2011
    Runs
    9,068
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

  3. #83
    Debut
    Nov 2011
    Runs
    9,068
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by s28 View Post
    Mind The Gap Mind The Gap Aston Villa
    Mind The Gap Mind The Gap I say
    Mind The Gap Mind The Gap Aston Villa
    It's Getting Bigger Every Fluffing Day

    heh heh


  4. #84
    Debut
    Nov 2011
    Runs
    9,068
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Jeepers this thread has gone a bit quiet

    Pretty sure there were loads of Villa fans a few days back ?

    Must be mistaken

  5. #85
    Debut
    Nov 2011
    Runs
    9,068
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    [Tumbleweed Gif]

  6. #86
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    25,448
    Mentioned
    4494 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by s28 View Post
    Jeepers this thread has gone a bit quiet

    Pretty sure there were loads of Villa fans a few days back ?

    Must be mistaken
    My post was deleted actually, where were you when we destroyed you. Some wolves fan is protecting what is left of your izzat after we took it in that 4-1 mauling now your left revelling in our defeats to feel better, but nothing will change that day, the day we showed you up for what you are and will always be, midlands dumping ground how embarassing that you're bragging about the victories of other teams over Villa when you coudn't get it done yourself lmao Villa will always be the ones who wear the pants
    Last edited by shaz619; 19th March 2018 at 16:38.

  7. #87
    Debut
    Nov 2011
    Runs
    9,068
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    carry on wearing the pants in Championship whilst we light up the Premier League

    "You'll only see us on the telly, see us on the telly,
    You'll only see us on the telly"

    Do not fancy your chances in the playoffs against Fulham, Derby, Middlesborough

  8. #88
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    25,448
    Mentioned
    4494 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by s28 View Post
    carry on wearing the pants in Championship whilst we light up the Premier League

    "You'll only see us on the telly, see us on the telly,
    You'll only see us on the telly"

    Do not fancy your chances in the playoffs against Fulham, Derby, Middlesborough
    What does it say about your bunch of wannabe's losing 4-1 to their midland dads I will watch replays of this on the telly for sure:



    Ah, so this is what it feels like

  9. #89
    Debut
    Nov 2011
    Runs
    9,068
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Wolves promoted. Villa guaranteed Play Off spot.

  10. #90
    Debut
    Nov 2011
    Runs
    9,068
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)


  11. #91
    Debut
    Nov 2011
    Runs
    9,068
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Lovely stuff. Yum yum. More of that in the Prem i hope.


  12. #92
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    25,448
    Mentioned
    4494 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    Great season for us regardless of whether or not we get the promotion, but hopefully we triumph at Wembley.


    Ah, so this is what it feels like

  13. #93
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    25,448
    Mentioned
    4494 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    Jlloyd Samuel: Family pay tribute after former footballer dies in car crash

    The family of Jlloyd Samuel have paid tribute to the former Aston Villa and Bolton defender after his death in a car crash.

    Samuel died aged 37 after his Range Rover was involved in a collision with a van in Cheshire on Tuesday.

    The father-of-four's family said they were "devastated by their sudden loss".

    "Jlloyd was a loving son, father, husband and brother," the family added in a statement.

    "He was extremely popular and well loved by all who were fortunate to know him."

    Samuel made 199 appearances for Villa after signing for the club in 1998, and played 83 times for Bolton between 2007 and 2011.

    He won two caps for Trinidad and Tobago and also played club football in Iran between 2011 and 2015

    The crash he died in happened in High Legh at 07:55 BST on Tuesday.

    Police say the van driver, a 54-year-old man from Chester, remains in a serious condition in hospital.
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44159978

    RIP, he served Villa very well and played a pivotal role in the early 2000's success.


    Ah, so this is what it feels like

  14. #94
    Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    30,097
    Mentioned
    507 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shaz619 View Post
    Great season for us regardless of whether or not we get the promotion, but hopefully we triumph at Wembley.
    Fantastic performance against Borough even though I thought you'd win the second leg but it doesn't matter now. I know a few guys who were at Villa Park and even on T.V the place was rocking, still one of the best atmospheres in England.

    Fulham are on fire and have been for a few months now so it will be tough for Villa but the way Bruce sets them up at the back they have a great chance of getting back into the PL.

    26th of May will be a great night for football, Villa at 5pm and then LFC later, hopefully we both will be smiling by late evening or you could be smiling double .


    Lions don't lose sleep over the opinions of Sheep

  15. #95
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    25,448
    Mentioned
    4494 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKhanWC View Post
    Fantastic performance against Borough even though I thought you'd win the second leg but it doesn't matter now. I know a few guys who were at Villa Park and even on T.V the place was rocking, still one of the best atmospheres in England.

    Fulham are on fire and have been for a few months now so it will be tough for Villa but the way Bruce sets them up at the back they have a great chance of getting back into the PL.

    26th of May will be a great night for football, Villa at 5pm and then LFC later, hopefully we both will be smiling by late evening or you could be smiling double .
    Great night of football for England, the key for us will be to remain very positive even if we're down. The defence is great but don't want to put all our eggs in one basket and goals win you the game. Not LFC's biggest fan but it's great to see an English football club in the final and good luck mate


    Ah, so this is what it feels like

  16. #96
    Debut
    Nov 2011
    Runs
    9,068
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)


  17. #97
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    25,448
    Mentioned
    4494 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    Good for Wolvo hopefully they do well in the EPL, back to the drawing board for us

  18. #98
    Debut
    Mar 2015
    Runs
    8,197
    Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shaz619 View Post
    Good for Wolvo hopefully they do well in the EPL, back to the drawing board for us
    Have fun in the championship for another year, even JT (the best player in your history, mind) couldn't save you.

  19. #99
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    25,448
    Mentioned
    4494 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WC-Passion View Post
    Have fun in the championship for another year, even JT (the best player in your history, mind) couldn't save you.
    And you could still play in the PL for the next 100 years but you won't ever compare to Villa or surpass their first division titles


    Ah, so this is what it feels like

  20. #100
    Debut
    Mar 2015
    Runs
    8,197
    Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shaz619 View Post
    And you could still play in the PL for the next 100 years but you won't ever compare to Villa or surpass their first division titles
    We have 6, you have 7. It's not as far off as you think, and we have an FA Cup and an Europa League title on you guys.

  21. #101
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    21,016
    Mentioned
    347 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Unlucky. A rebuild is going to be needed with some older players and some players out of contract.

  22. #102
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    25,448
    Mentioned
    4494 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WC-Passion View Post
    We have 6, you have 7. It's not as far off as you think, and we have an FA Cup and an Europa League title on you guys.
    Europa League pfft that would have been like me bragging about a championship title that should have been won we have 7 FA Cups you have 8, that's not too far off either. More importantly we have the greatest footballer of all time he was so ashamed of playing for you all those years that he'd go down a level to represent a club with more esteem


    Ah, so this is what it feels like

  23. #103
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    25,448
    Mentioned
    4494 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hasan123 View Post
    Unlucky. A rebuild is going to be needed with some older players and some players out of contract.
    The first 30 minutes were always going to be important, whoever broke the deadlock was going to win by defending like their lives depended on it. It can make for boring games in big games though but wouldn't be complaining if we won Yeah, expect more youth next season and some fresh legs hopefully


    Ah, so this is what it feels like

  24. #104
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    21,016
    Mentioned
    347 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shaz619 View Post
    The first 30 minutes were always going to be important, whoever broke the deadlock was going to win by defending like their lives depended on it. It can make for boring games in big games though but wouldn't be complaining if we won Yeah, expect more youth next season and some fresh legs hopefully
    Won't be easy to be promoted next year. Swansea,Stoke,and West Brom will also be in the championship and want to be promoted in their 1st season.

  25. #105
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    25,448
    Mentioned
    4494 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hasan123 View Post
    Won't be easy to be promoted next year. Swansea,Stoke,and West Brom will also be in the championship and want to be promoted in their 1st season.
    We will win all the derby's and miss out during the play offs again West Brom can assume the role of Wolvo @s28 4-0 #NeverForget

    It will be very competitive next year, it should make the season more entertaining though on the positive side


    Ah, so this is what it feels like

  26. #106
    Debut
    Mar 2015
    Runs
    8,197
    Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shaz619 View Post
    Europa League pfft that would have been like me bragging about a championship title that should have been won we have 7 FA Cups you have 8, that's not too far off either. More importantly we have the greatest footballer of all time he was so ashamed of playing for you all those years that he'd go down a level to represent a club with more esteem
    You don't feel the glory of the Europa League till you win it, sorry Shaz.

    Sure you do but he's too respectful towards us. He literally asked for a contract that allows him to miss games v us if Villa get promoted. What a guy (even though I think it would be better to have him on the pitch at the Bridge again, imagine the atmosphere and reaction he would get).

  27. #107
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    25,448
    Mentioned
    4494 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WC-Passion View Post
    You don't feel the glory of the Europa League till you win it, sorry Shaz.

    Sure you do but he's too respectful towards us. He literally asked for a contract that allows him to miss games v us if Villa get promoted. What a guy (even though I think it would be better to have him on the pitch at the Bridge again, imagine the atmosphere and reaction he would get).
    Well that's your level these days isn't it when we back, there will be muted celebrations until the UCL is in our hands; got a tear in me eye just thinking about it

    I think he was emotional during that time, feel like he will play you now if we get the oppourtunity. I hope we keep him around even after promotion, he may be 75 years old by then but we're very loyal to our own and those who represent the Villains. Has been fantastic for us regardless of the unfortunate end to the season.


    Ah, so this is what it feels like

  28. #108
    Debut
    Mar 2015
    Runs
    8,197
    Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shaz619 View Post
    Well that's your level these days isn't it when we back, there will be muted celebrations until the UCL is in our hands; got a tear in me eye just thinking about it

    I think he was emotional during that time, feel like he will play you now if we get the oppourtunity. I hope we keep him around even after promotion, he may be 75 years old by then but we're very loyal to our own and those who represent the Villains. Has been fantastic for us regardless of the unfortunate end to the season.
    Very funny, you won't realise how good we are until we get in Sarri as manager and show the force we can be.

    Yeah it probably was just emotion, though I think he sticks to the idea of not playing against us, I hope continues playing. I still can't believe some Villa fans who were not happy about his signing and thinking he isn't good anymore, the guy is the best player in your history and got into the team of the season despite being injured and like 37 years old!

  29. #109
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    25,448
    Mentioned
    4494 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    @WC-Passion







    Ah, so this is what it feels like

  30. #110
    Debut
    Nov 2011
    Runs
    9,068
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Don't know why anybody would want that reprobate representing their club

  31. #111
    Debut
    Mar 2015
    Runs
    8,197
    Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shaz619 View Post
    @WC-Passion





    I wonder whether he's going to continue playing in the championship or whether he'll retire, either way, unlucky for Villa.

  32. #112
    Debut
    Oct 2010
    Runs
    12,845
    Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Reports suggest Thierry Henry will be the next manager!

  33. #113
    Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    30,097
    Mentioned
    507 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hadi123 View Post
    Reports suggest Thierry Henry will be the next manager!
    It seems he has agreed to take over. @shaz619 happy with this?

    He will be expected to win promotion in his first season which wont be easy.


    Lions don't lose sleep over the opinions of Sheep

  34. #114
    Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    11,176
    Mentioned
    246 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Celebrity managerial appointments rarely work anywhere and particularly in the Championship. I wish him the best but i would give it until Christmas and he will be gone.

  35. #115
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    25,448
    Mentioned
    4494 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKhanWC View Post
    It seems he has agreed to take over. @shaz619 happy with this?

    He will be expected to win promotion in his first season which wont be easy.
    Agree with Bewal on this and remain sceptical on how well he will do, Bruce had a terrific track record and am surprised we have let him go. I think this signing may have also been made due to financial reasons, we've made losses in each of the seasons since the Chinese fella took over and the annual deficit accumulated over a 3 year period can result in serious fines among other punishments; perhaps we got Henry on the cheap compared to what Bruce was being paid expect Grealish to be sold very soon as well to make up for losses.

    On the positive side while the jury will be out on how well Henry will do, he will no doubt lift the players (hopefully, although this will be a challenge given how everyone had bonded with Bruce so well) and our fans given the low morale after we failed to beat Fulham. He is a huge figure that commands respect and you know what, sometimes experience / expertise can be overly rated compared to inspiration; especially in the championship where the qualify of football being played is below EPL, maybe having someone with a big presence can really rally the team in those difficult moments. But to Henry's credit he spent 3 seasons at Barcelona learning from the best and had one hell of a career himself. He'd have taken a big risk to, Henry has a reputation to protect as well. It's a big challenge for him and our club, honestly speaking I predict a terrible season lol don't have high expectations personally, unless we scrape through predict that we can be contenders again in 1-2 seasons time.


    Ah, so this is what it feels like

  36. #116
    Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    30,097
    Mentioned
    507 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shaz619 View Post
    Agree with Bewal on this and remain sceptical on how well he will do, Bruce had a terrific track record and am surprised we have let him go. I think this signing may have also been made due to financial reasons, we've made losses in each of the seasons since the Chinese fella took over and the annual deficit accumulated over a 3 year period can result in serious fines among other punishments; perhaps we got Henry on the cheap compared to what Bruce was being paid expect Grealish to be sold very soon as well to make up for losses.

    On the positive side while the jury will be out on how well Henry will do, he will no doubt lift the players (hopefully, although this will be a challenge given how everyone had bonded with Bruce so well) and our fans given the low morale after we failed to beat Fulham. He is a huge figure that commands respect and you know what, sometimes experience / expertise can be overly rated compared to inspiration; especially in the championship where the qualify of football being played is below EPL, maybe having someone with a big presence can really rally the team in those difficult moments. But to Henry's credit he spent 3 seasons at Barcelona learning from the best and had one hell of a career himself. He'd have taken a big risk to, Henry has a reputation to protect as well. It's a big challenge for him and our club, honestly speaking I predict a terrible season lol don't have high expectations personally, unless we scrape through predict that we can be contenders again in 1-2 seasons time.
    Agree his experience learning the art of coaching will help him a lot inc his run as assistant to the Belgium team.

    It also seems you might have some money coming in.

    Egyptian billionaire Nassef Sawiris and Fortress Investment Group co-founder Wes Edens have agreed to buy a majority stake in Aston Villa, injecting funds into the English soccer team that narrowly missed rejoining the lucrative Premier League last season.

    Tony Xia, the Chinese businessman that bought the club in 2016, will become co-chairman and will remain on the board, the team said in a statement.

    Sawiris and Edens’s group, NSWE, will acquire a 55 percent stake in the team for about 30 million pounds ($39 million), people familiar with the matter said.

    “We believe that together we bring business and sports experience that will help strengthen the club to ensure Aston Villa can return to its rightful place in the upper echelons of English football,” Sawiris and Edens said in the statement.

    “Our priority is to strengthen the squads and structures ahead of the upcoming season and beyond.”
    https://www.arabianbusiness.com/spor...nds-top-flight

    Will do thanks for the boxing heads up : )


    Lions don't lose sleep over the opinions of Sheep

  37. #117
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    25,448
    Mentioned
    4494 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKhanWC View Post
    Agree his experience learning the art of coaching will help him a lot inc his run as assistant to the Belgium team.

    It also seems you might have some money coming in.



    https://www.arabianbusiness.com/spor...nds-top-flight

    Will do thanks for the boxing heads up : )
    That's a positive although there's a cap on spending especially on our side who went all out over the past few years, but looking ahead it's a great sign but in the short term as fans we will need to be patient, that shouldn't be a problem for our fans though we have plenty of experience there


    Ah, so this is what it feels like

  38. #118
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    25,448
    Mentioned
    4494 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by s28 View Post
    Don't know why anybody would want that reprobate representing their club
    Will begrudgingly route for your club as the sole representative of the midlands you've made some very encouraging signings to boost your overall strength,; Moutinho, Patricio, Jimene, Bonatini, Boly, Jota and Vinagre will help push for a very strong finish inside the top 10 at the very least and that wouldn't be bad comeback season at all.


    Ah, so this is what it feels like

  39. #119
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    25,448
    Mentioned
    4494 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    Got to give the owners at Wolvo so much credit, they have been investing a huge amount of money into their team and managed to turn a profit of nearly £6m last season, despite their growing wage bill and improvements of the club’s training ground. We could learn a lot from them on how to do business properly.


    Ah, so this is what it feels like

  40. #120
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    25,448
    Mentioned
    4494 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    @KingKhanWC I hope you get crushed by Wolvo FC, they will all be derby's for me


    Ah, so this is what it feels like

  41. #121
    Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    30,097
    Mentioned
    507 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shaz619 View Post
    @KingKhanWC I hope you get crushed by Wolvo FC, they will all be derby's for me
    Wolves have done well but this season we are committed to thrashing all minnows.


    Lions don't lose sleep over the opinions of Sheep


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •