Venue
    Barad-dr
    Runs
    Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LastManstanding View Post
    They have claimed that they have support of one congress MLA, 1 TMC MLA and 3 MLAs from NPP. but I have heard, if congress MLA joins BJP, he will lose the seat. Is it correct?
    They don't need the support of congress MLA as they have support of 4 MLAs each from NPF and NPP and one from the LJP.The only TMC MLA T Robindro has also offered to support the BJP not to mention the alleged abduction of independent MLA Ashad uddin by bjp netas from airport.

Tazimi Sirdar

Debut
    Dec 2012
    Venue
    Indian Ocean
    Runs
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Did anybody catch this?

Debut
    May 2012
    Venue
    Barad-dr
    Runs
    Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Yogi Adityanath is the new CM of UP.
    This is going to be interesting.mission Rise of hindutva part 2 official begins.

Tazimi Sirdar

Debut
    Sep 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol, Yogi Jee ki Jai ho .

Debut
    Jul 2011
    Venue
    Dream World
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Beef ban in 3..2...1

Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    chennai
    Runs
    Mentioned
    406 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TM Riddle View Post
    Yogi Adityanath is the new CM of UP.
    This is going to be interesting.mission Rise of hindutva part 2 official begins.
    He is from Rajput family.

In cricket, my superhero is Sachin Tendulkar. He has always been my hero.
    -Virat Kohli

Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    chennai
    Runs
    Mentioned
    406 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    So we have elected a priest as CM,terrible times ahead for us but again UP never saw great times in last century anyway.

In cricket, my superhero is Sachin Tendulkar. He has always been my hero.
    -Virat Kohli

Debut
    May 2012
    Venue
    Barad-dr
    Runs
    Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JaDed View Post
    He is from Rajput family.
    I know.
    Pahari to be precise @Zak_Fan

Tazimi Sirdar

Debut
    Oct 2015
    Venue
    Mountains
    Runs
    Mentioned
    348 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I know.
    Pahari to be precise @Zak_Fan
    Is he? How do you know? I am yet to find the connection.

Debut
    Oct 2015
    Venue
    Mountains
    Runs
    Mentioned
    348 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Totally despise these farzi Yogis. Let down with the choice of CM.

Debut
    May 2012
    Venue
    Barad-dr
    Runs
    Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zak_Fan View Post
    Is he? How do you know? I am yet to find the connection.
    From Garhwal.
    Thakur Ajay Singh Parihar. @CricketCartoons

Tazimi Sirdar

Debut
    Oct 2015
    Venue
    Mountains
    Runs
    Mentioned
    348 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    From Garhwal.
    I see, a Garhwali Rajput then.

Debut
    Mar 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    310 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    From Garhwal.
    Riddle Bana, hope to see you as the CM of Rajputana one day.

Debut
    May 2012
    Venue
    Barad-dr
    Runs
    Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CricketCartoons View Post
    Riddle Bana, hope to see you as the CM of Rajputana one day.
    Insha Allah! 😁

Tazimi Sirdar

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    again, My heartiest congratulations to Indian ppers .....

The Griffins ....

Debut
    Jan 2003
    Venue
    MCG
    Runs
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by someone21 View Post
    And who gave you right to give certificates on who is secular or not? Why do you think it's you and so called intellectuals think it's their birthright to have all the Muslim votes? And since when has Muslims votes become secular votes, while BJP votes is communal votes. They are all Indian votes.

Yet, I don't think you will understand it. So keep supporting the likes of criminals, castist, frauds like Aloo, Maya, Rahul, AK. In the meantime, more development takes place with scheme like LPG connection where every Indian irrespective of caste and religion gets the benefit. That's the true secular model not vote banks politics.
    I think someone on Indiatimes fb page put it quite beautifully how BJP operates:

Username = Development
    Password = Hinduvta

Yogi Adityanath's appointment as UP CM reflects actual mentality of BJP which may appear to be development but inside it's all about Hinduvta. So many on this thread were jumping in excitement after the UP election results claiming Muslims voted for BJP because they prefer development over religious differences and what do they get in return? A hardcore Hindu fanatic as CM and from what i have read so far, he is far more famous for his Hinduvta ideology than the so called DEVELOPMENT.
    Last edited by Muhammad10; 20th March 2017 at 17:24.

Debut
    Aug 2013
    Venue
    Chennai
    Runs
    Mentioned
    822 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Waseem View Post
    I think someone on Indiatimes fb page put it quite beautifully how BJP operates:

Username = Development
    Password = Hinduvta

Yogi Adityanath's appointment as UP CM reflects actual mentality of BJP which may appear to be development but inside it's all about Hinduvta. So many on this thread were jumping in excitement after the UP election results claiming Muslims voted for BJP because they prefer development over religious differences and what do they get in return? A hardcore Hindu fanatic as CM and from what i have read so far, he is far more famous for his Hinduvta ideology than the so called DEVELOPMENT.
    Yogi was a pathetic decision but the reality is more nuanced than the simplistic narrative woven.

BJP has always been for development which used Hindutva as an angle to rise to prominence. But its engine is RSS whose ideology (Hindutva) is stronger than anything else. So you always have this class where adjustments and compromises have to be made.

Modi and Shah had no need to bring on Yogi. It was situation (pressure, 2019 elections) which made them. Doesn't make it an ok decision but it is what it is.

BJP wins due to development/Hindutva combo and it ALSO loses due to Hindutva. It's a complicated game really.

Do read up on Amit Shah's strategies in UP (CNN IBN article)...that guy analyzes and plans reallyyyy deep to win elections. To the point where BJP leaders start attacking the wrong opposition in certain constituencies intentionally to confuse voters as to who is the threat.
    Last edited by Muhammad10; 20th March 2017 at 17:25.

I am not one of you. I never was. I am not one of them either.

Debut
    Nov 2007
    Runs
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    He's in America again, this time to meet the Donald.

Lets see if Modi gets anywhere raising the H1-B visa issue with the Americans.

Debut
    Nov 2007
    Runs
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    And next up it's a certain country in the Middle East which is no doubt going to ruffle a few feathers at home.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Bangalore, India (Kochi native)
    Runs
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabbar Singh View Post
    He's in America again, this time to meet the Donald.

Lets see if Modi gets anywhere raising the H1-B visa issue with the Americans.
    Reports said that H1B is officially not part of any Agenda of Modi's visit.

Debut
    Nov 2007
    Runs
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SandyB View Post
    Reports said that H1B is officially not part of any Agenda of Modi's visit.
    Disappointing. Prior to the visit Sushma Swaraj told the media that the PM would voice his concerns on this issue.

Moving on I see Modi will be meeting 'Baby' Moshe, the 11-year-old Jewish survivor of the 26/11 attacks, during his visit to Israel.

Debut
    Feb 2013
    Venue
    God's Own Country.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Disappointing. Prior to the visit Sushma Swaraj told the media that the PM would voice his concerns on this issue.

Moving on I see Modi will be meeting 'Baby' Moshe, the 11-year-old Jewish survivor of the 26/11 attacks, during his visit to Israel.
    Good gesture by Modi. 'Baby Moshe' is a big kid now.

Name:  images (17).jpg
Views: 432
Size:  24.1 KB

Debut
    Mar 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not a fan of modi, but he is going in the right direction by getting closer with US and Israel.

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Match made in hell

Debut
    Nov 2007
    Runs
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Debut
    Nov 2007
    Runs
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    If he keeps this up this will be very difficult for the congress come 2019. And yet they still carry on with the toxic gandhis.

New Delhi: The citizens of India trust their government and the country is "at the very top of the governmental confidence league", according to the latest report by the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD).
    http://m.ndtv.com/india-news/73-indi...ome-topstories

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1056 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    If he keeps this up this will be very difficult for the congress come 2019. And yet they still carry on with the toxic gandhis.

http://m.ndtv.com/india-news/73-indi...ome-topstories
    Modi is likely to win 2019.

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1037 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Birds of a feather flock together. Both countries are masters of killing innocent civilians.

#Mein inko rolaonga

Debut
    Dec 2012
    Venue
    Indian Ocean
    Runs
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed1 View Post
    Birds of a feather flock together. Both countries are masters of killing innocent civilians.

The Palestinians are useless garb. We didn't achieve anything when we were keeping Israel in the dark between 1947 - 1992. The biggest slap in the face came when we - as a country of 170 million Muslim people - applied for membership of the OIC and were rejected.

Debut
    Feb 2005
    Venue
    OZtRaLeYah
    Runs
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed1 View Post

Yes and your country is an angel

"Everything else seems so superfluous." ~ Albert Einstein on the Bhagavad-Gita

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Runs
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Modi is taking 2019 for sure. Though unrest is crystallizing against many BJP policies (DeMo, GST) among certain Pro- Modi pockets (farmers of central Inida, gujju traders etc) and the unofficial sangh inspired projects like the lynchings , the lack of any CREDIBLE OPPOSITION in the centre is giving Modiji a free ride to 2019.

Debut
    May 2012
    Venue
    Barad-dr
    Runs
    Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Modi is taking 2019 for sure. Though unrest is crystallizing against many BJP policies (DeMo, GST) among certain Pro- Modi pockets (farmers of central Inida, gujju traders etc) and the unofficial sangh inspired projects like the lynchings , the lack of any CREDIBLE OPPOSITION in the centre is giving Modiji a free ride to 2019.
    This man and his party is the worst thing to happen to India in 21st century.And this is coming from a guy who used to be a huge Modi fan.Heck check this thread if you want proof.
    Not that congress is any better.

Tazimi Sirdar

Debut
    Oct 2015
    Venue
    Gurgaon
    Runs
    Mentioned
    216 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    This man and his party is the worst thing to happen to India in 21st century.And this is coming from a guy who used to be a huge Modi fan.Heck check this thread if you want proof.
    Not that congress is any better.
    What changed?

Debut
    May 2012
    Venue
    Barad-dr
    Runs
    Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LastManstanding View Post
    What changed?
    Been disillusioned with the man's acts for quite some time now.In the guise of an economic reformer this guy and his fat sidekick have been on a mission to divide this country with the sole objective of gaining more power.Caste and religious based incidents seem to be growing and BJP has played a great role in stoking the flames further.
    Oh and Sanghis.Those chaddi wearing fanatics (Switched to pants these days ).
    I don't even know where to start . Being a former RSS member myself I know quite a bit about them lunatics and wouldnt be an exaggeration when I say their ideology is one of the most poisonous ones out there only below islamic jihadists which isn't saying much.
    Scary times ahead.

Tazimi Sirdar

Debut
    Dec 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Been disillusioned with the man's acts for quite some time now.In the guise of an economic reformer this guy and his fat sidekick have been on a mission to divide this country with the sole objective of gaining more power.Caste and religious based incidents seem to be growing and BJP has played a great role in stoking the flames further.
    I don't even know where to start . Being a former RSS member myself I know quite a bit about them lunatics and wouldnt be an exaggeration when I say their ideology is one of the most poisonous ones out there only below islamic jihadists which isn't saying much.
    Scary times ahead.
    Please make sure to vote for Congress ( or any other alternative to BJP) next time and save the country from division.

Debut
    Oct 2015
    Venue
    Gurgaon
    Runs
    Mentioned
    216 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Scary times ahead.
    I was quite optimistic when he became the PM but his unwillingness to rein in his ministers who started giving inflammatory statements so often made it clear to me this man was all talk and no action.

Perhaps he has forgotten that majority of the people voted for him for development and not to establish a Hindu state.

I thought the blunder of demonetization would seriously hamper his popularity but win in UP shows people still have faith in BJP. And as Sandy said above, there doesn't seem to be a credible opposition in the country right now and most probably BJP will win 2019 elections.

Debut
    May 2012
    Venue
    Barad-dr
    Runs
    Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by santos11 View Post
    Please make sure to vote for Congress ( or any other alternative to BJP) next time and save the country from division.
    Haha I'm done debating with people like you.Unlike you I know BJP a lot from inside having been a prominent member of ABVP (still am).Keep believing in the lies peddled by Feku.
    Last edited by Muhammad10; 17th July 2017 at 16:38.

Tazimi Sirdar

Debut
    Feb 2005
    Venue
    OZtRaLeYah
    Runs
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Keep believing in the lies peddled by Feku.
    Oh believe me it is much better than believing the lies peddled by that fraud Italian waitress Ammayi Sonya and her mentally backward son Rahul... Thank god for MODI

Debut
    May 2012
    Venue
    Barad-dr
    Runs
    Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Romali_rotti View Post
    Oh believe me it is much better than believing the lies peddled by that fraud Italian waitress Ammayi Sonya and her mentally backward son Rahul... Thank god for MODI
    You don't even live here RR and would probably never will.Keep your fake concerns and sympathies with yourself.

Tazimi Sirdar

Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You don't even live here RR and would probably never will.Keep your fake concerns and sympathies with yourself.
    Are you feeling OK? you have done a complete 180 on modi for the better I may add. What brought about this change?

As I said early in this thread, this shift to the right will have far reaching consequences

Debut
    May 2012
    Venue
    Barad-dr
    Runs
    Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle_Eye View Post
    Are you feeling OK? you have done a complete 180 on modi for the better I may add. What brought about this change?

As I said early in this thread, this shift to the right will have far reaching consequences
    See posts 1714 and 1717.
    I took the red pill.

Tazimi Sirdar

Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    See posts 1714 and 1717.
    I took the red pill.
    Interesting. What is the most poisonous aspect of RSS ideology?

Debut
    Feb 2005
    Venue
    OZtRaLeYah
    Runs
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Whether I live in India or not is none of your concern, I have contributed to the Indian economy through the money I have earned living in the western world. I have every right to comment about my country of birth and I know when I see a Congress Sickular fraud from a mile away

Debut
    May 2012
    Venue
    Barad-dr
    Runs
    Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Whether I live in India or not is none of your concern, I have contributed to the Indian economy through the money I have earned living in the western world. I have every right to comment about my country of birth and I know when I see a Congress Sickular fraud from a mile away
    Yes it is my concern when I see regular religious and caste tensions across the country.Cow vigilantes roaming the streets looking to kill anyone be it Hindu or Muslim.Mob lynching at an all time high and the BJP playing caste politics looking to divide the country just like congress did in last 60 years.
    Announcing a presidential candidate's caste to appease dailt voters , curbing dissent , growing influence of Sangh in the politics , this country is on dangerous path of becoming another Pakistan.So yes it does concern me.
    Thanks for your money though.

Tazimi Sirdar

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1056 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Haha I'm done debating with people like you.Unlike you I know BJP a lot from inside having been a prominent member of ABVP (still am).Keep believing in the lies peddled by Feku.
    Kya hua?

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Runs
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @TM Riddle I've been soft BJP for years, and voted MODI in 2014, without even looking at the BJP candidates name in my constituency.

I hoped , he'd turn out to be atleast a Budget version of Vajpayee, a guy who if for nothing else, out of the lure of power, would do a few things really good for the country and show the balls to stand up to the Sangh's bigotry.

But he seems either complicit with the hardcore Hindutwa ideology, or powerless enough to over-rule the sheer audacity with which sangh affiliates are propagating hatred , and destroying the fabric of this country.

I feel we are already close to a point of no return, with regards to interreligious/inter communal relationships.

I'm not denying the rise of religious extremism from the minorities in certain pockets or the need to check the foreign funded conversion agenda that has been happening over time. But the Sangh's is attempting to fight it with an even worse form of bigotry and a return to the medieval times, to a culture even without the British/Mughal influence, had a lot of bad apples to deal with .

We chose to become India in 1947, and not "Hindu pakistan" or "Aryavrath" or whatever ** name they want to call it now.

We have come far too much along that road to go back and do a HARD RESET , without widespread consequences .

Also forming this country meant getting rid of many things in our "kulcha" and lifestyle, which did not have place in a modern equitable society that would treat all human beings fairly. I don't want a return to that "Bhaarat" under any circumstance.

Neither do I want to be part of a country where our distinct and well established linguistic/cultural identities are forced to homogenize for some "greater good ". !

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1056 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    You hold OCI?

Debut
    Feb 2005
    Venue
    OZtRaLeYah
    Runs
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes it is my concern when I see regular religious and caste tensions across the country.Cow vigilantes roaming the streets looking to kill anyone be it Hindu or Muslim.Mob lynching at an all time high and the BJP playing caste politics looking to divide the country just like congress did in last 60 years.
    Announcing a presidential candidate's caste to appease dailt voters , curbing dissent , growing influence of Sangh in the politics , this country is on dangerous path of becoming another Pakistan.So yes it does concern me.
    Thanks for your money though.
    I don't disagree with most of your post, however Modi is needed in today's day and age, without him having spineless leaders like Monmohan Singh controlled by Ammayi Sonya will lead India to a bigger disaster..

Debut
    May 2012
    Venue
    Barad-dr
    Runs
    Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cricketjoshila View Post
    Kya hua?
    Soldiers getting killed at the border , fanatics roaming the streets , Hinduism becoming a joke aur aap puchte hain kya hua?
    Not a congress supporter as that party is in the shambles (my heart won't allow to vote for them either) but you gotta admit the country is more messed up than before.
    Last edited by Muhammad10; 18th July 2017 at 17:17.

Tazimi Sirdar

Debut
    Feb 2005
    Venue
    OZtRaLeYah
    Runs
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cricketjoshila View Post
    You hold OCI?
    Yes sir

Debut
    May 2012
    Venue
    Barad-dr
    Runs
    Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    I don't disagree with most of your post, however Modi is needed in today's day and age, without him having spineless leaders like Monmohan Singh controlled by Ammayi Sonya will lead India to a bigger disaster..
    I repeat again I'm no congress fan and would probably vote for bjp in the next elections( My local MLA is nice genuine guy from bjp ) but you have to admit it that in a bid to take dailt voters under its fold , BJP is playing the same appeasement and caste politics which has been the characteristic of Congress over the years.
    And then there is the Sangh influence.I despise those lunatics from bottom of my heart.

Tazimi Sirdar

Debut
    May 2012
    Venue
    Barad-dr
    Runs
    Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    @SandyB An excellent post brother.
    Oh and how could I forget the Hindi debate? Did these idiots learnt nothing from Pakistan's mistake? @cricketjoshila

Tazimi Sirdar

Debut
    Mar 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    310 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

We chose to become India in 1947, and not "Hindu pakistan" or "Aryavrath" or whatever ** name they want to call it now.

We have come far too much along that road to go back and do a HARD RESET , without widespread consequences .

Also forming this country meant getting rid of many things in our "kulcha" and lifestyle, which did not have place in a modern equitable society that would treat all human beings fairly. I don't want a return to that "Bhaarat" under any circumstance.

Neither do I want to be part of a country where our distinct and well established linguistic/cultural identities are forced to homogenize for some "greater good ". !
    We did not choose to become India in 1947. It was imposed on us. When there can be Muslim, Christian, Buddhist nations, why can't there be a hindu nation? And when America can be nation based on christian values and be secular, why can't a hindu india be secular too? Rest I agree that cultural identities should not be homogenized, otherwise we will never get to see another baahubali.

Debut
    Jul 2013
    Venue
    Cairo, Egypt
    Runs
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Disturbing stuff.

Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and Instagram!

Please also follow PakPassion Sport!

Debut
    Feb 2013
    Venue
    Guwahati, Assam
    Runs
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why is that man being beaten up? Just because he is a Muslim?

If there is a better batsman than Sachin then he hasnt arrived yet: Viv Richards

Debut
    Dec 2005
    Runs
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I repeat again I'm no congress fan and would probably vote for bjp in the next elections( My local MLA is nice genuine guy from bjp ) but you have to admit it that in a bid to take dailt voters under its fold , BJP is playing the same appeasement and caste politics which has been the characteristic of Congress over the years.
    And then there is the Sangh influence.I despise those lunatics from bottom of my heart.
    I agree with you , but you know how it works in India . You cannot win elections in places like UP and Bihar not playing some level of dirty politics though . End of the day they need votes and at this point they may have lost some of their traditional support base like Business/trader/middle class cos of GST/demonetisation and they need to make some ground else where .

" you don't play for the crowd, you play for your country " - MSD

Debut
    Dec 2005
    Runs
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman View Post
    Why is that man being beaten up? Just because he is a Muslim?
    You think the guy who tweeted this knows ?

" you don't play for the crowd, you play for your country " - MSD

Debut
    Nov 2007
    Runs
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Bad news for the Gandhis.

http://www.pewglobal.org/2017/11/15/...hree-years-in/

Three Years In, Modi Remains Very Popular
    Broad public satisfaction with economy; declining support for U.S.

Debut
    Dec 2012
    Venue
    Indian Ocean
    Runs
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    The Congress is a sinking ship and they're doing nothing about it.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Runs
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Varun View Post
    The Congress is a sinking ship and they're doing nothing about it.
    What will it take for the whole party to rise up and throw out the family ?

For all the blame Modi gets (a lot of it is deserved though), him rising to prominence as the PM candidate for BJP was as democratic as it could get. WHile the party top brass had many other candidates in minds, the lower level members of the party came together in unison to ensure Modi was their candidate.

Debut
    Dec 2012
    Venue
    Indian Ocean
    Runs
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    What will it take for the whole party to rise up and throw out the family ?

For all the blame Modi gets (a lot of it is deserved though), him rising to prominence as the PM candidate for BJP was as democratic as it could get. WHile the party top brass had many other candidates in minds, the lower level members of the party came together in unison to ensure Modi was their candidate.
    The problem is I can't even think of an alternative within the Congress. They're either all yes-men or have been shunned by Madamji at one point or another.