Debut
    Sep 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cricketjoshila View Post

So this also prompted Obama to lay the red carpet out.Break Protocol and give Modi a tour of the Luther Memorial or address him by his first name or write a joint editorial with him or even write an article praising Modi in TIMES.Most of which he hadnt done for any other Indian PM.
    To be fair, Obama mentioned many times that he held Manmohan Singh in high personal regard. I didn't see him mentioning the same about Modi as yet.

Also, it was Modi who was referring to him by the first name.

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    953 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tempus123 View Post
    To be fair, Obama mentioned many times that he held Manmohan Singh in high personal regard. I didn't see him mentioning the same about Modi as yet.

Also, it was Modi who was referring to him by the first name.
    You need to read his article in TIMES praising Modi there also he addresses him as Narendra.

Debut
    Apr 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bush is also there in pics

Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    The difference arises only when the issue becomes international. Modi was tried in Indian courts for a crime done in India against Indian citizens. Is the case same for the wanted terrorists your country is protecting ? Not sure what is the hypocrisy here, and how is Kashmir anyway relevant to this topic.
    How does international interest change the integrity of Pakistan justice system? Did you regard USA banning of Modi to step on their soil following Gujarat riots as proof of his guilt? This is where the hypocrisy is all too obvious, you are using international opinion to cast doubt on integrity of Pakistani courts but unwilling to accept international opinion when they claim Modi was implicated for the riots in India.

I for one welcome our new In____ overlords - Kent Brockman

Debut
    Dec 2014
    Venue
    Ghardamad
    Runs
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cpt. Rishwat View Post
    How does international interest change the integrity of Pakistan justice system? Did you regard USA banning of Modi to step on their soil following Gujarat riots as proof of his guilt? This is where the hypocrisy is all too obvious, you are using international opinion to cast doubt on integrity of Pakistani courts but unwilling to accept international opinion when they claim Modi was implicated for the riots in India.
    Very well said, Kaptaan sahib.

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    953 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    People forget that Modi was refused Visa in 2005 when he was accused of being involved in the riots.Since then he has been acquitted and has visited the US.Infact the US President wrote an article praising Modi.So where is the question of Modi being a negative guy in international opinion.

Infact some of the haters here wouldnt be able to stop Modi from being a state guest in their Own country UK.

Hafeez Saeed is an Internationally sanctioned terrorist who can only live freely in Pakistan,rest anywhere he would be arrested and put in jail according to the sanctions of the UN.

Debut
    Feb 2005
    Venue
    OZtRaLeYah
    Runs
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thivagar View Post
    Talk about insecurity, you shouldn't be on websites like this if you are going to get your feelings hurt. You only posted this because I questioned modi. Look at you getting all sensitive and insecure aiding the stereotype. Guess what, I do BELIEVE he committed war crimes along with his brother, and the Sri Lankan Military. This is why UN is on their ****, this is why UN wants to conduct investigation on "possible" war crimes which I strongly believe DID HAPPEN.. Accusing a person, group of people doesn't mean I'm insulting your country. This is 21st century. It is sad that you not a 15 year old but an adult living in US.
    Buddy only person sensitive here is you. I merely pointed hypocrisy from your end. Don't point fingers if your own backyard is not clean....

"Everything else seems so superfluous." ~ Albert Einstein on the Bhagavad-Gita

Debut
    Sep 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did USA ask India to hand over Modi to them for his role in Gujarat riots ? You are mixing two things here. How hard it is to understand India is not interested in your local terrorists ? We don't care what your courts say about the crimes done on Pakistani soil. You are citing a totally different incident which has a very different context, and trying to prove we are hypocrites when we are clearly not.

Debut
    Sep 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You need to read his article in TIMES praising Modi there also he addresses him as Narendra.
    Well, I feel it's part of international diplomacy. It doesn't mean he was in awe of Modi. But what he expressed about MMS, was in personal capacity.

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    953 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Well, I feel it's part of international diplomacy. It doesn't mean he was in awe of Modi. But what he expressed about MMS, was in personal capacity.
    How many US Presidents have written an article about an Indian PM on TIMES?

Ofcourse Obama wouldnt say that MMS was a poor PM like many Indians say.That would be poor diplomacy.

Debut
    Sep 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How many US Presidents have written an article about an Indian PM on TIMES?

Ofcourse Obama wouldnt say that MMS was a poor PM like many Indians say.That would be poor diplomacy.
    Yes, but saying something like "There are very few people whom I hold in higher respect than MMS" is more than diplomacy.

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    953 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Yes, but saying something like "There are very few people whom I hold in higher respect than MMS" is more than diplomacy.
    If i am not wrong he was answering a question about whether he holds MMS as an equal to NaMo or something along those lines.

Debut
    Sep 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If i am not wrong he was answering a question about whether he holds MMS as an equal to NaMo or something along those lines.
    No, by the time he said these lines about MMS, Modi wasn't even in picture. He said these lines about the time when MMS was retiring.

Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Did USA ask India to hand over Modi to them for his role in Gujarat riots ? You are mixing two things here. How hard it is to understand India is not interested in your local terrorists ? We don't care what your courts say about the crimes done on Pakistani soil. You are citing a totally different incident which has a very different context, and trying to prove we are hypocrites when we are clearly not.
    Why would USA ask India to hand over Modi for his role in the Gujarat riots? They also are not interested in your local terrorists. But they did ban Modi from entering USA following the riots, a ban which lasted several years until it was finally lifted once the majority of Indians elected the Hindu power BJP party. This was a political decision which all countries make when they are dealing with other states friendly or not. Do you need me to give you examples or has that sunk in finally?

In any case, the central point here is, you cannot claim Indian justice system is above suspicion or corruption then point fingers at Pakistan's courts without coming across as a bigot or hypocrite. Both legal systems are there to serve their own citizens and rely on evidence provided under due process. If you raise a finger of suspicion against Pakistan's legal system I will raise two fingers to you.

Debut
    Sep 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why would USA ask India to hand over Modi for his role in the Gujarat riots? They also are not interested in your local terrorists. But they did ban Modi from entering USA following the riots, a ban which lasted several years until it was finally lifted once the majority of Indians elected the Hindu power BJP party. This was a political decision which all countries make when they are dealing with other states friendly or not. Do you need me to give you examples or has that sunk in finally?

In any case, the central point here is, you cannot claim Indian justice system is above suspicion or corruption then point fingers at Pakistan's courts without coming across as a bigot or hypocrite. Both legal systems are there to serve their own citizens and rely on evidence provided under due process. If you raise a finger of suspicion against Pakistan's legal system I will raise two fingers to you.
    You are just beating around the bush and answering random questions while skirting the questions actually asked. I wouldn't waste both of our time like this. Hope you improve your reading comprehension, and find the actual question which is asked instead of what US did or did not do regarding Visa ban, and what was the purpose of lifting the ban, because seriously I didn't even ask that.

"Hindu power BJP party" coming to power in India has hurt you deeply it seems, enough to lower your comprehension ability.

Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    You raise one finger I will raise two. I am raising them right now in fact.

Debut
    Sep 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You raise one finger I will raise two. I am raising them right now in fact.
    Raise as many as you want, but at least answer the question which is asked, rather than answering the question you assume.

Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Raise as many as you want, but at least answer the question which is asked, rather than answering the question you assume.
    I've answered these questions at least 3 times now, there is little point in going round in circles. You and joshila bhai need no further replies from me, the position should be quite clear by now. Should anyone else wish to raise a further a query I will do my best to answer.

Debut
    Sep 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've answered these questions at least 3 times now, there is little point in going round in circles. You and joshila bhai need no further replies from me, the position should be quite clear by now. Should anyone else wish to raise a further a query I will do my best to answer.
    You have not, but let's end it here.

Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    You have not, but let's end it here.
    The posts are there for everyone to see, let's leave it to others to decide for themselves the merit of the answers.

Debut
    Sep 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Romali_rotti View Post
    Buddy only person sensitive here is you. I merely pointed hypocrisy from your end. Don't point fingers if your own backyard is not clean....
    How is that hypocrisy ? Instead of defending like Joschila did, you brought up crimes committed by SL's president to indirectly say "he did it worse". That is insecurity. BTW SL Presdient was accused of and did commit war crimes AFTER being elected as a president. Since then he is been hiding in a cave somewhere in his village defended by illiterate loyalists in case he ever gets arrested or deported.

Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Top 10 is a about right. Fascist, religous extremist nut. Thank fully there is Hari Krishna to balance out the faith.

Lions don't lose sleep over the opinions of Sheep

Debut
    May 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKhanWC View Post
    Top 10 is a about right. Fascist, religous extremist nut. Thank fully there is Hari Krishna to balance out the faith.
    that would be like someone saying; thankfully there are Sufis to balance out the faith.

Debut
    Aug 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "I am happy that Bangladesh Prime Minister, despite being a woman, has declared zero tolerance for terrorism", Modi said of Sheikh Hasina in a speech at Dhaka University on Sunday. His remark triggered a wave of outrage under #DespiteBeingAWoman. However, pro-Modi users fought back with a counter hashtag. Both hashtags trended in India.
    http://stream.aljazeera.com/story/201506081954-0024811

OverJoshila bhai what's up with this? Prime ministers shouldn't be going around making comments like this.

Debut
    Sep 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Saeed View Post
    http://stream.aljazeera.com/story/201506081954-0024811

OverJoshila bhai what's up with this? Prime ministers shouldn't be going around making comments like this.
    He must be regretting, it slipped out..

Debut
    Nov 2007
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Narendra Modi takes jibe at Pakistan by saying "Everyone is not Bangladesh"

Indian prime Minister Narendra Modi on Sunday took a jibe at Pakistan for scuttling SAARC connectivity projects while citing the successful forward movement of connectivity projects of the sub-regional grouping of Bangladesh, Bhutan, India and Nepal (BBIN) in the field of power and motorways.

Referring to the SAARC grouping during his address at Dhaka University, Modi said the South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation was keen to push for connectivity, and easy travel.

"But everyone is not Bangladesh," he said, referring to India's western neighbor Pakistan, which sabotaged a SAARC powergrid project and a Motor Vehicles agreement at the SAARC summit in Kathmandu last November.

"Our car could not go on the track (because of Pakistan's refusing to ink the agreements) but should we wait," he said.

"Today we can say with pride that BBNIN has made connectivity their priority."

Referring to the European Union, he said the bloc was successful due to easy travel and connectivity.

"Saare chalein ya na chalein, kuch to chal parey hain (all may or may not walk along, but some have moved on)," he said.

He said the sub-regional grouping was to move ahead with connectivity in the field of rail, road, air and even ocean.

He said the entire SAARC region is seen from a satellite looks dark as there is no electricity in the villages. "If we work together under BBIN I don't think there will be darkness in the region," he said.

In another reference to the connectivity in power, he said that in the spirit of "saath saath" or togetherness, Bangladesh helped India by allowing transportation of heavy electricity equipment through its territory for the power plant at Paltan. "We could not have done it without Bangladesh's help, and now 100 MW has started coming to Bangladesh from Paltan," he said, adding that India has decided to provide 1,000 MW in the future.

Referring to the decision to crack down on fake currency notes, he said that Bangladesh was being blamed for the handiwork of others, referring to Pakistan which is believed to be routing large quantities of FCN to India through Bangladesh and Nepal.

"Both have decided to crack down on fake currency notes; in this case it is some one else does the work and someone else reaps the blame. Bangladesh has been blamed for it," he said, lauding Bangladesh for its tough steps on cracking down on FCN.

In another instance in the speech, referring to India's bid for a UN Security Council permanent seat, he said that during the 1971 Bangladesh Liberation War Indian soldiers gave their blood along with the muktijoddhas (freedom fighters) for the independence of Bangladesh. He said 90,000 Pakistani soldiers who committed "zulm" (crime) on Bangladesh were made to surrender by India.

"India made the 90,000 who did 'zulm' on Bangladesh, surrender. That Pakistan which keeps troubling India every day, and terrorism is troubling us every day. We had 90,000 Pakistani POWs and we did nothing, But this (liberal mindedness) is India's character, our soldiers' character. We thought of Bangladesh's progress and we sent back the 90,000 soldiers," he said.

He did mention Pakistan among other Asian nations, Aincluding India, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, which have had women heading the government and repeatedly.

China too did not escape Modi's verbal target, though obliquely.

Referring to the LBA, he said times have changed in the world and is not gauged according to the territorial gains of a country. "In this world, vistarvaad (expansionism) has no place and the countries only want vikasvaad (progress)," he said.

"This is the main thinking that very few have been able to think along. The LBA, is it just a land dispute that has been solved, or a matter of a few km land here and there. This is an agreement to join hearts," he said.

http://news.yahoo.com/modi-takes-jib...181101618.html

Debut
    Apr 2012
    Venue
    London
    Runs
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Modi really has in the neck for Pakistan.

everyone hurting each other, when will this madness end? peace for humans!

Debut
    Nov 2007
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He used too many hindi words in his Bangladesh visit and majority of Bangladeshis had hard time keeping up with his hindi. BUt he used a lot of this word "zulm" in reference to Pakistani Army during his visit.

Debut
    Feb 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by wrong `un View Post
    He used too many hindi words in his Bangladesh visit and majority of Bangladeshis had hard time keeping up with his hindi. BUt he used a lot of this word "julm" in reference to Pakistani Army during his visit.
    Corrected.

Silver-tongued seraphim circling the spire...
    Gather in the gallery in their best attire...

Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    996 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Modi is coming across as a very petty leader

But I guess that's coz of his difficult childhood and upbringing. You can take the chota out of the tea stall but the tea stall will always be in the chota.

Debut
    Feb 2014
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dzor View Post
    Modi really has in the neck for Pakistan.
    lol your dream

Debut
    Sep 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slog View Post

But I guess that's coz of his difficult childhood and upbringing. You can take the chota out of the tea stall but the tea stall will always be in the chota.
    No.. some aristocrats have given worse statements.. not related to his upbringing at all.. what else did you expect him to say on BD tour ?

He will say something totally different if on a Pakistan tour.

Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    996 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    No.. some aristocrats have given worse statements.. not related to his upbringing at all.. what else did you expect him to say on BD tour ?

He is a world leader and has a lot of goodwill around the world atm but its slowly diminishing due to antics like these and some ridiculously uneducated statements like 'face transplants were part of India for 5000 years and this is how an elephant face was put on a human' or sth along these lines

Debut
    May 2015
    Venue
    Exile
    Runs
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We don't care what people wearing lungis think about us

Debut
    Apr 2012
    Venue
    London
    Runs
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by junaid.ahmed View Post
    lol your dream
    ???

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    771 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Lol Chinese leader visited Pakistan, did you see Pak-China discussing India?

Chotay loggon ki choti batieen.

Inzi is the best selector in the world

Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I think the party he represents is always going to produce such leaders.

Debut
    Feb 2014
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dzor View Post
    ???
    sorry misread that

Debut
    Sep 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He is a world leader and has a lot of goodwill around the world atm but its slowly diminishing due to antics like these and some ridiculously uneducated statements like 'face transplants were part of India for 5000 years and this is how an elephant face was put on a human' or sth along these lines
    He has to play to the gallery also sometimes.. his real worth will be decided on how he puts Indian economy back on track..

Debut
    Feb 2014
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    modi is like a sunil shetty of dhadkan, after earning 1000s crore wore the same poor attire similarly after getting the most senior designation started his chaiwala behavior

Debut
    Sep 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    modi is like a sunil shetty of dhadkan, after earning 1000s crore wore the same poor attire similarly after getting the most senior designation started his chaiwala behavior
    ha ha ha... Sunil Shetty wore suits ?

Debut
    Sep 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think the party he represents is always going to produce such leaders.
    You are still hurt over BJP winning Indian elections.. get over it.

Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    You are still hurt over BJP winning Indian elections.. get over it.
    No I love it when Hindu fundamentalist party wins the Indian elections. It makes Pakistan seem slightly less backward as a result. Other than that Indians are quite within their rights to pick their own govt.

Debut
    Sep 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No I love it when Hindu fundamentalist party wins the Indian elections. It makes Pakistan seem slightly less backward as a result. Other than that Indians are quite within their rights to pick their own govt.
    Good for you.

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Newark
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Agree with Capt Rishwat. Its the BJP thing. Bar Shiv Sena no other Indian party is as hostile and venomous towards Pakistan.

Debut
    Feb 2005
    Venue
    Cybertron, Guest of Optimus Prime
    Runs
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    i think he's hurting because if the 46 billion an the beating his terrorists are getting in pakistan. he can keep this regional group all he wants..we're not interested anymore..rather look west and north..the smell emanating from the east just puts you off..

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    771 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I never said discussing Modi makes you obsessed with India.. you were obsessed with India well before Modi.
    Yeah after all we sent our pigeons to spy on you

Debut
    Sep 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed1 View Post
    Yeah after all we sent our pigeons to spy on you
    You didn't have China support to use some better technology ?

Debut
    Aug 2013
    Venue
    Chennai
    Runs
    Mentioned
    807 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    People visit Pakpassion cos its a great CRICKET site and not because its a Pakistan site.

Plus we Indians form 17% of the world population. And cricket is our main craze. Hence you see so many Indians here.

Some may come here to attack or troll but vast majority come here for the discussions be it cricket related or time pass related.

I agree with @Slog that Modi could have praised Bangladesh without involving Pakistan and terrorism. His plastic surgery comments is what happens when people try to constantly find parallels between religion and real life.
    Last edited by sensible-indian-fan; 9th June 2015 at 16:43.

I am not one of you. I never was. I am not one of them either.

Debut
    Feb 2005
    Venue
    Cybertron, Guest of Optimus Prime
    Runs
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sensible-indian-fan View Post
    People visit Pakpassion cos its a great CRICKET site and not because its a Pakistan site.

Plus we Indians form 17% of the world population. And cricket is our main craze. Hence you see so many Indians here.

Some may come here to attack or troll but a minority come here for the discussions be it cricket related or time pass related.

I agree with @Slog that Modi could have praised Bangladesh without involving Pakistan and terrorism. His plastic surgery comments is what happens when people try to constantly find parallels between religion and real life.
    fixed

Debut
    Aug 2013
    Venue
    Chennai
    Runs
    Mentioned
    807 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by the Great Khan View Post
    fixed
    Not true though it may seem like that.

1 or 2 trolls can derail a whole thread and make 30 other posters look bad.

Debut
    Apr 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol Chinese leader visited Pakistan, did you see Pak-China discussing India?

Chotay loggon ki choti batieen.
    Pakistan has its embassy in Afghanistan... do you see RAW planning to blow it up

Big hearts and big plans

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi,Islamabad,Beijing,Moscow
    Runs
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sensible-indian-fan View Post
    Not true though it may seem like that.

1 or 2 trolls can derail a whole thread and make 30 other posters look bad.
    whos the girl In ur Display PIC ? hmmmm

Debut
    Feb 2006
    Venue
    Alberta
    Runs
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    So much for the leader of the 6th biggest economy of the world, whom some posters here claim that he is not a shallow person and doesn't resort to insults or begging (for example Canada for Uranium). More duration he is in power, more reasons I can see how much hatred has for Pakistan.

Debut
    Feb 2006
    Venue
    Alberta
    Runs
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KeyboardWarrior View Post
    Former Pakistan FO minister, Hina Rabbani Khar

Debut
    Apr 2012
    Venue
    London
    Runs
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ahmedzee View Post
    Former Pakistan FO minister, Hina Rabbani Khar
    Pakistan at it again

Debut
    Aug 2013
    Venue
    Chennai
    Runs
    Mentioned
    807 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KeyboardWarrior View Post
    Hina Rabbani Khar

You surely know her don't you?

Debut
    Aug 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Main thumhe bhool jaaun ye hauuu nhi saaaktaaa hor thum mujhe bhool jaaaooo ye main hauuuneey nhi duuungaaa.

Debut
    Jul 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Playing to the Bangladeshi crowd. Excellent.

Lol @ these fake aristocratic posters making fun of his chaiwala background. Shows their own class. We need some burnol in this thread real bad.

Debut
    Aug 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Absolutely immature person, doesn't have the personality of a PM. Even gunja doesn't act like this.

Debut
    May 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am sorry but this is petty and the kind of stuff that shows that we are obsessed with Pakistan. We have so many guys denying our obsession with Pakistan but unfortunately thats not true. Our politicians tend to make a Pakistan centric comment pretty much every week.

Debut
    Aug 2010
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    Mentioned
    588 Post(s)
    Tagged
    12 Thread(s)
    Petty and immature stuff from Modi, he had a chance to provide a clean slate and reset Pak-India relations but statements like this only sets it back.

Debut
    Feb 2006
    Venue
    Alberta
    Runs
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cricket_Fan93 View Post
    I am sorry but this is petty and the kind of stuff that shows that we are obsessed with Pakistan. We have so many guys denying our obsession with Pakistan but unfortunately thats not true. Our politicians tend to make a Pakistan centric comment pretty much every week.
    Correct me if I am wrong, Pak-bashing sells during the election time in India. Something very different from what happens in Pakistan during election period.

Debut
    Nov 2014
    Venue
    Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    CPEC is really hurting Modi isn't it?

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    953 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    So much for the leader of the 6th biggest economy of the world, whom some posters here claim that he is not a shallow person and doesn't resort to insults or begging (for example Canada for Uranium). More duration he is in power, more reasons I can see how much hatred has for Pakistan.
    Again i ask where did he beg?India has Nuclear deals with US Russia France Australia etc etc so it surely isnt going to beg Canada or anyone.So keep whininh about it.

Secondly he may or may not hate Pakistan its his personal matter and he isnt elected on the basis of his love for any country except India.
    Quote Originally Posted by RWAC View Post
    Playing to the Bangladeshi crowd. Excellent.

Lol @ these fake aristocratic posters making fun of his chaiwala background. Shows their own class. We need some burnol in this thread real bad.
    Sour grapes attitude.

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    771 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Correct me if I am wrong, Pak-bashing sells during the election time in India. Something very different from what happens in Pakistan during election period.
    India was hardly ever discussed during the 2013 elections in Pak.

Apparently you cannot win in India unless you foul mouth Pakistan..

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    953 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Apparently you have never been to India or know anything about it.

Debut
    Jun 2011
    Venue
    Hyderabad
    Runs
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

No. Pakistan never came into picture. Modi won the mandate in 2014 with a great emphasis on issues, economy. Indians were tired and fed up with the inefficiency of Congress+Allies and Modi came in like a breath of fresh air. He isn't doing a bad job at all.

Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    chennai
    Runs
    Mentioned
    334 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Another Indian bashing thread , the numbers are increasing rapidly.To be honest Modi is not Vajpayee that he is going to be neutral he is taking a stand on every issue and every situation which is probably a change from our previous PM.

In cricket, my superhero is Sachin Tendulkar. He has always been my hero.
    -Virat Kohli

Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    996 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandeep View Post
    No. Pakistan never came into picture.
    well thats a lie

there was some statement related to Pakistan every day

either BJP sendinf ppl who did not agree with them to Pakistan or just some random comment to gain cheap publicity points but yeah you re factually incorrect there

Debut
    Jul 2006
    Runs
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    well thats a lie

there was some statement related to Pakistan every day

either BJP sendinf ppl who did not agree with them to Pakistan or just some random comment to gain cheap publicity points but yeah you re factually incorrect there
    Disagree, it is just confirmation boas speaking. There were hardly one or two populist statements and even that had nothing to do with Pakistan

Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect. --Mark Twain

Debut
    Jul 2006
    Runs
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Indiafan View Post
    Disagree, it is just confirmation boas speaking. There were hardly one or two populist statements and even that had nothing to do with Pakistan
    *Nothing to do with the election, I meant to type.

Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect. --Mark Twain

Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    996 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Indiafan View Post
    wrong. its a matter not even up for debate tbh. enough proof out there

again factually incorrect

Debut
    Jun 2011
    Venue
    Hyderabad
    Runs
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    wrong. its a matter not even up for debate tbh. enough proof out there

again factually incorrect
    Please put forward the evidence where modi brought Pakistan during elections

Debut
    Feb 2006
    Venue
    Alberta
    Runs
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Again i ask where did he beg?India has Nuclear deals with US Russia France Australia etc etc so it surely isnt going to beg Canada or anyone.So keep whininh about it.

Secondly he may or may not hate Pakistan its his personal matter and he isnt elected on the basis of his love for any country except India.

Sour grapes attitude.
    Definitely looked begging to Canadians over here... Problem is this uranium would be used to build weapons to kill poor civilians, instead of what was actually said (power generation). Hence why there was a massive protest when he was in here.

Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    996 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandeep View Post
    Please put forward the evidence where modi brought Pakistan during elections
    simple internet search would suffice.
    first result: http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative...n-2778724.html

and my point is not just modi. election process as a whole. I remember every person BJP didnt approve was either told to go to Pakistan or called an agent or sth

anyways its beside the point of the threead but its true.

Debut
    Jul 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Definitely looked begging to Canadians over here... Problem is this uranium would be used to build weapons to kill poor civilians, instead of what was actually said (power generation). Hence why there was a massive protest when he was in here.
    You need to read up more on how keenly the Saskatchewan premier and businessmen wanted this deal to go through. It is Canada which needs to sell its uranium deposits to make $$$ from it. They found a buyer - they made an agreement. If this is 'begging', then countries and companies beg every day.

Also, not much point about 'this uranium being used to build weapons to kill poor civilians' rhetoric - India has not dropped the nuclear bomb on anyone.

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    953 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Lol.Read how keen Canadians were to sell Uranium to India.India is the only country which is given a unique NSG waiver to do Nuclear trade despite not being a CTBT or NPT signatory so this India was begging theory has zero takers.
    If you are a Canadian please ask your country not to sell Uranium to India rather then saying all this on the forum.

Debut
    Dec 2010
    Venue
    New York
    Runs
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Not every country elect a butcher of humans as their PM.

Debut
    Mar 2014
    Venue
    In your dil, but not in your dimaag.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    848 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    simple internet search would suffice.
    first result: http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative...n-2778724.html

and my point is not just modi. election process as a whole. I remember every person BJP didnt approve was either told to go to Pakistan or called an agent or sth

anyways its beside the point of the threead but its true.
    Yes, remember this one quite well. News article few weeks ago with an Indian politician saying that if any Indian wanted to eat meat so bad, he should move to Pakistan.