Instagram


The Cricket Paper

Sohail Speaks Yasir's Blog Fazeer's Focus

User Tag List

Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 320 of 1750
  1. #241
    Debut
    Sep 2013
    Runs
    6,807
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Deosai View Post
    Fixed.
    No, what you say about me can't be facts unless I say so. They are at best, your opinions and false assumptions.

  2. #242
    Debut
    Sep 2013
    Runs
    6,807
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain_Obvious View Post
    @tempus123
    I don't think it is possible for anyone to escape unharmed after commiting such a heinous crime.

    No amount of bribing,black-mailing,oppression can stop the truth from coming out in such a high profile riot.

    I am satisfied with the way SIT dealt with the situation.Supreme Court too expressed its satisfaction.And all petitions for Modi's prosecutions were rightaway rejected.

    On top of that Modi had been elected twice as CM by the public of Gujarat since.
    I doubt it. Please check one thread created by @sensible-indian-fan where he explored the line between being guilty without being legally proven so. I urge you to check that and then let me know. A CM can do these things in a subtle support of the rioters without actually doing anything which can result in conviction.

    The logic of him being selected twice by Gujarat public, to prove his innocence, is faulty. In fact, his image of being pro-Hindu may have polarized the votes (along with his development model) and Hindus might have supported him for teaching these muslims a 'lesson' in riots.

  3. #243
    Debut
    Sep 2013
    Runs
    6,807
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cricketjoshila View Post
    Ofcourse the first and foremost thing is that he got a clean chit from the Supreme court.
    Courts have given clean chits to a lot of scums.. if you go by Court decisions, A Raja is not guilty, along with Jayalalitha. Let me know the list of politicians who were given punishment by Court.

    This clean chit is not the proof of his innocence.

  4. #244
    Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    21,693
    Mentioned
    1099 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tempus123 View Post
    Courts have given clean chits to a lot of scums.. if you go by Court decisions, A Raja is not guilty, along with Jayalalitha. Let me know the list of politicians who were given punishment by Court.

    This clean chit is not the proof of his innocence.
    A.Raja is not guilty?When did that happen?He is out on bail.

  5. #245
    Debut
    Feb 2009
    Runs
    6,489
    Mentioned
    613 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    So, is a clean chit handed out due to some sort of paper shortage in India?

    Pakistani politicians brandish entire sheaves of legal papers in the air when they're acquitted.


    Silver-tongued seraphim circling the spire...
    Gather in the gallery in their best attire...

  6. #246
    Debut
    Sep 2013
    Runs
    6,807
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slog View Post
    oh bhai

    I am saying being elected to a position of power doesn't mean you are innocent of a crime as that poster claimed. It was in response to an assertion made by a poster.

    This is not in relation to Modi and neither am I doubting the verdict of the courts nor do I care a whole lot.

    An elected person may be innocent in the eyes of the people who voted for him but that's not a good standard to judge anything on because Hitler and other tyrants have also been elected
    I would even go to lengths of asserting that some Hindus voted for him because of (and not inspite of) his role in riots, and teaching these Muslims a lesson.

  7. #247
    Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    21,693
    Mentioned
    1099 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by wasimjunior View Post
    So because Assad is Syrian and killing Syrians in Syria nobody but the opinion of Syrians and Syrian courts matters?

    Good logic ... We should give you an award.
    Have you heard about the concept of Nation States and their sovereignity and internal matters?If not read about it.

    India is a sovereign state.Gujurat a province in India and what happens there is India's internal matter.You can keep whining about it makes zero difference to anyone.

  8. #248
    Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    21,693
    Mentioned
    1099 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    edit

  9. #249
    Debut
    Sep 2013
    Runs
    6,807
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cricketjoshila View Post
    A.Raja is not guilty?When did that happen?He is out on bail.
    I am sure he will not get punishment.. let me name a few more against whom creating "evidence" is difficult and almost impossible.

    Robert Vadra and Gandhi family.. do you honestly think there will be proof of them having amassed so much illegal money.. no.. in court nothing will be proven.. and someone not proven guilty is innocent.

    You also need to check SIT's repeated flips or "benefits of doubt" extended to Mr. Modi in case of his inaction in riots.

  10. #250
    Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    21,693
    Mentioned
    1099 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tempus123 View Post
    I am sure he will not get punishment.. let me name a few more against whom creating "evidence" is difficult and almost impossible.

    Robert Vadra and Gandhi family.. do you honestly think there will be proof of them having amassed so much illegal money.. no.. in court nothing will be proven.. and someone not proven guilty is innocent.

    You also need to check SIT's repeated flips or "benefits of doubt" extended to Mr. Modi in case of his inaction in riots.
    A.Raja was in jail for months so forget about him getting away.

    Vadra is already being investigated.Anyone would want a airtight case againist him before touching him and we know why.

    The SIT's report was overseen by the Supreme Court and the govt. at the center was UPA who were doing everything in their power to bring Modi down.If after all that he has been found innocent then i have little doubt about it.

  11. #251
    Debut
    Sep 2013
    Runs
    6,807
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cricketjoshila View Post
    A.Raja was in jail for months so forget about him getting away.

    Vadra is already being investigated.Anyone would want a airtight case againist him before touching him and we know why.

    The SIT's report was overseen by the Supreme Court and the govt. at the center was UPA who were doing everything in their power to bring Modi down.If after all that he has been found innocent then i have little doubt about it.
    If ever, in 5 years of Modi Govt., Vadra gets behind the bars, I will accept all that you say, and apologize for questioning Indian justice system.. but if it doesn't happen, you will accept that there was no case against him and he was innocent.

    Don't forget, Haryana and Rajasthan also have BJP Govt.. they don't have any excuse not to do that against Vadra..

  12. #252
    Debut
    Aug 2010
    Venue
    Macclesfield
    Runs
    9,416
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cricketjoshila View Post
    Have you heard about the concept of Nation States and their sovereignity and internal matters?If not read about it.

    India is a sovereign state.Gujurat a province in India and what happens there is India's internal matter.You can keep whining about it makes zero difference to anyone.
    Germany was a sovereign nation but other nations had to stick their nose in when their interests were threatened. No one was doing anything to Germany until they elected Hitler, which led to the persecution of Jews and mass genocide. Other nation had to do something or they were next. Their are certain points where you have to do something instead of saying that none of my business.

  13. #253
    Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    21,693
    Mentioned
    1099 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Saeed View Post
    Germany was a sovereign nation but other nations had to stick their nose in when their interests were threatened. No one was doing anything to Germany until they elected Hitler, which led to the persecution of Jews and mass genocide. Other nation had to do something or they were next. Their are certain points where you have to do something instead of saying that none of my business.
    Hitler went on a rampage attacking other countries and annexing them.That isnt an internal matter that was war.

    So again,India's internal matters are India's concern no one else's.Thats been crystal clear since 1947.Rest anyone can whine.

  14. #254
    Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    21,693
    Mentioned
    1099 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tempus123 View Post
    If ever, in 5 years of Modi Govt., Vadra gets behind the bars, I will accept all that you say, and apologize for questioning Indian justice system.. but if it doesn't happen, you will accept that there was no case against him and he was innocent.

    Don't forget, Haryana and Rajasthan also have BJP Govt.. they don't have any excuse not to do that against Vadra..
    Agree.Before 5 years end Vadra will be prosecuted.

  15. #255
    Debut
    May 2015
    Runs
    449
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slog View Post
    that doesn't show anything

    Hitler was elected in a fair election too
    That is an absurd comparison on so many fronts that I don't even know where to start.

    Frequently, those who oppose democracy argue that Hitler was elected democratically in 1932.They are of the view that since he was elected, it proved the inherent danger of democracies electing tyrants.

    Firstly, Hitler was never elected.In 1932, he got 30% of the votes where there was no majority.In the run off elections, he got 37% of the votes while Marshall Hidenberg got majority.So Hitler had no chance at all.Yet he was appointed Chancellor.Why ?

    Backdoor backstabbings, double crossings,threats etc were the main ingredients which persuaded President Hidenberg to appoint Hitler Chancellor.The move was supposed to bring Hitler under control.It, however, backfired.

    Hitler then manipulated Hidenberg by convincing him that the communists were upto something.This led Hidenberg to pass a law which would give Hitler complete power of the state to keep a check on the communists.

    And then there was no turning back and marked the beginning of his dictatorship.He destroyed political parties,freedom of speech,intimidated the public and then managed 50% votes in March 1933 which was supposed to be a "free & fair" election.

    Holocaust and WW 2 happened after these events.So even if he was elected fairly, your arguement doesn't hold water.

    Modi was elected twice after Gujarat riots but Hitler??well he didn't live to see another election.
    This in my eyes is proof enough to suggest that the public (both Hindus and muslims) had faith in Modi and certainly don't hold him responsible.

    By the way, my maternal uncle and his family have been residents for over a decade... and I am a frequent visitor.So I am well aware of the situation and assure you there is no dictatorship.

  16. #256
    Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    20,172
    Mentioned
    1099 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain_Obvious View Post
    That is an absurd comparison on so many fronts that I don't even know where to start.

    Frequently, those who oppose democracy argue that Hitler was elected democratically in 1932.They are of the view that since he was elected, it proved the inherent danger of democracies electing tyrants.

    Firstly, Hitler was never elected.In 1932, he got 30% of the votes where there was no majority.In the run off elections, he got 37% of the votes while Marshall Hidenberg got majority.So Hitler had no chance at all.Yet he was appointed Chancellor.Why ?

    Backdoor backstabbings, double crossings,threats etc were the main ingredients which persuaded President Hidenberg to appoint Hitler Chancellor.The move was supposed to bring Hitler under control.It, however, backfired.

    Hitler then manipulated Hidenberg by convincing him that the communists were upto something.This led Hidenberg to pass a law which would give Hitler complete power of the state to keep a check on the communists.

    And then there was no turning back and marked the beginning of his dictatorship.He destroyed political parties,freedom of speech,intimidated the public and then managed 50% votes in March 1933 which was supposed to be a "free & fair" election.

    Holocaust and WW 2 happened after these events.So even if he was elected fairly, your arguement doesn't hold water.

    Modi was elected twice after Gujarat riots but Hitler??well he didn't live to see another election.
    This in my eyes is proof enough to suggest that the public (both Hindus and muslims) had faith in Modi and certainly don't hold him responsible.

    By the way, my maternal uncle and his family have been residents for over a decade... and I am a frequent visitor.So I am well aware of the situation and assure you there is no dictatorship.


    i dont know whether you guys dont read it, act purposely disingenuous or dont understand but i have explained it enough times

    my point is thus.

    Winning an election is not a standard that can be used to term anyone innocent or guilty

    Courts do. So quoting the court decision to vouch for Modi being innocent is understandable but an election win means nothing and wont hold much weight in any intelligent debate

  17. #257
    Debut
    May 2015
    Runs
    449
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tempus123 View Post
    I doubt it. Please check one thread created by @sensible-indian-fan where he explored the line between being guilty without being legally proven so. I urge you to check that and then let me know. A CM can do these things in a subtle support of the rioters without actually doing anything which can result in conviction.

    The logic of him being selected twice by Gujarat public, to prove his innocence, is faulty. In fact, his image of being pro-Hindu may have polarized the votes (along with his development model) and Hindus might have supported him for teaching these muslims a 'lesson' in riots.
    Can you provide me the link ?
    A CM can be convicted in that case too.
    Modi was found not guilty of complicit in the riots as well.So it doesn't make sense.

    To be honest, I don't think he was elected twice exclusively for being pro-Hindu.We'll agree to disagree here.From my experience I can say that PRESENTLY the Hindu-Muslim sentiment in Gujarat is same as that in Rest of India.

  18. #258
    Debut
    Sep 2013
    Runs
    6,807
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain_Obvious View Post
    Can you provide me the link ?
    A CM can be convicted in that case too.
    Modi was found not guilty of complicit in the riots as well.So it doesn't make sense.

    To be honest, I don't think he was elected twice exclusively for being pro-Hindu.We'll agree to disagree here.From my experience I can say that PRESENTLY the Hindu-Muslim sentiment in Gujarat is same as that in Rest of India.
    I would say Gujarat is highly polarized society as a whole. I have lived there, so I know a bit about it, all it usually needs is a trigger.

  19. #259
    Debut
    Jul 2011
    Runs
    3,459
    Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slog View Post
    again unnecessary.

    A poster said:



    This implies that just because he was elected by popular vote means he has a clean chit.

    I replied:


    So I was just stating a historical fact and pointing out that by concluding from someone's election that he is innocent is faulty.

    And I am not asking for Indians to accept anything and neither care much about the choices made by the Indian people and the Indian courts as those are their prerogatives.

    My point was just to point out a fallacy whereby a win in an election automatically means innocence. I was pointing to the holes in this concept in general and not Modi's case specifically
    Not that I'm a fan of using Hitler to support arguments, but let's your line of logic.

    Did Hitler get re-elected with massive majorities twice in a state, and then later as the leader of the whole country AFTER he did what he did? No. He got elected prior, and then seized power and then committed the genocide.

    Whatever happened under Modi was when he was less than one year in his seat as CM. After that, he has been re-elected twice in the state, and elected nationally with a huge majority in free and fair (key word) elections.

    These two situations are totally uncomparable.

  20. #260
    Debut
    Jan 2003
    Venue
    MCG
    Runs
    9,347
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Modi is so dumb as a leader, it was always a known fact that they interfered in Pakistan's internal issue in 1971 but India always denied but this guy goes to Bangaldesh and exposes Indian terrorism in Pakistan. His security advisor openly admits another Bombay attack will separate Balochistan from Pakistan admitting India is playing games there as well which is no different to terrorism as using proxies to create trouble in another country is what you call terrorism.

    So India sending terrorists across thee border is fine but Pakistani role in Kashmir is called terrorism when Kashmir has been a disputed territory from Day 1.

  21. #261
    Debut
    Jul 2011
    Runs
    3,459
    Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slog View Post


    i dont know whether you guys dont read it, act purposely disingenuous or dont understand but i have explained it enough times

    my point is thus.

    Winning an election is not a standard that can be used to term anyone innocent or guilty

    Courts do. So quoting the court decision to vouch for Modi being innocent is understandable but an election win means nothing and wont hold much weight in any intelligent debate
    Election wins matter. The judges may in the pockets of politicians (which it happens in many countries), but if elections are held free and fair, then public opinion matters. That's how democracy is supposed to work.

    The only time election wins can't be used as a parameter is when you can accuse majority of the population to support the person in whatever crime he did, and thus elect him for commiting that crime. Which, sadly (for your POV) or not, is not why people voted Modi in.

  22. #262
    Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    20,172
    Mentioned
    1099 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Public opinion is not a court of judgement end of.

    Hitler is just an example

  23. #263
    Debut
    Jul 2011
    Runs
    3,459
    Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    If public opinion is not supposedly a(nother) court of judgement - then the whole concept of democracy is useless.

  24. #264
    Debut
    May 2015
    Runs
    449
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slog View Post


    i dont know whether you guys dont read it, act purposely disingenuous or dont understand but i have explained it enough times

    my point is thus.

    Winning an election is not a standard that can be used to term anyone innocent or guilty

    Courts do. So quoting the court decision to vouch for Modi being innocent is understandable but an election win means nothing and wont hold much weight in any intelligent debate
    What did you explain me ??You just gave a rubbish example while quoting me.
    I had not read any of your explanations (and neither had any intentions) while I typed in the previous post.So spare me the lecture _/\_

    "Winning an election is not a standard that can be used to term anyone innocent or guilty"


    Please read that post again & try to undestand what I meant.Winning the election is not the cardinal evidence of being innocent.But it definitely is a prima facie evidence.People believe that he is innocent which is definitely a big deal.

    Public witnesses were produced before the court too.So the court in some capacity had to rely on them to make the decision.

    So unless you think that the elections/court proceedings were rigged I don't know what you are trying to convey.

    Plus you have only repeated the same statement .No arguements or valid examples to back it.How do you expect an intelligent debate ?

  25. #265
    Debut
    May 2015
    Runs
    449
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hitler is not an example.The world knows he didn't win a free & fair election.

  26. #266
    Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    20,172
    Mentioned
    1099 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain_Obvious View Post

    Plus you have only repeated the same statement .No arguements or valid examples to back it.How do you expect an intelligent debate ?
    Cant expect an intelligent debate with you if you cant get a basic concept.

    I am not doubting Modi's innocence mainly because do I not care much for it

    I am just stating a fact that a win in an election does not equal to a certificate of innocence under any circumstance. Which is what you implied in your original statement

  27. #267
    Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    20,172
    Mentioned
    1099 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain_Obvious View Post
    Hitler is not an example.The world knows he didn't win a free & fair election.
    the 1932 German federal elections were not largely free and fair?

    news to me and most historians

  28. #268
    Debut
    Sep 2013
    Runs
    6,807
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RWAC View Post
    Election wins matter. The judges may in the pockets of politicians (which it happens in many countries), but if elections are held free and fair, then public opinion matters. That's how democracy is supposed to work.

    The only time election wins can't be used as a parameter is when you can accuse majority of the population to support the person in whatever crime he did, and thus elect him for commiting that crime. Which, sadly (for your POV) or not, is not why people voted Modi in.
    Most of the Hindus I interacted with, have voted for him for the exact same reason. I interacted with some 5k or 6k voters, so sample space is low, but I am sure there are many.

  29. #269
    Debut
    Jul 2011
    Runs
    3,459
    Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tempus123 View Post
    Most of the Hindus I interacted with, have voted for him for the exact same reason. I interacted with some 5k or 6k voters, so sample space is low, but I am sure there are many.
    Voted him for his presidence over the riots?

    The sample size is really low compared to the total # of votes. But I did say it - the court of public opinion only fails to hold when a significant # people side with a leader because of whatever crimes he committed. This could make for an interesting Pew poll in India.

  30. #270
    Debut
    Sep 2013
    Runs
    6,807
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RWAC View Post
    Voted him for his presidence over the riots?

    The sample size is really low compared to the total # of votes. But I did say it - the court of public opinion only fails to hold when a significant # people side with a leader because of whatever crimes he committed. This could make for an interesting Pew poll in India.
    Yes. They voted for his role (or potential) to teach these muslims a lesson. 5k or 6k is a small sample, but good indicator of overall mood. By the way, not all among those 6k voters voted for the same reason, but around 70-80% among them were sympathetic and agreeing to this philosophy of teaching these muslims a lesson.

  31. #271
    Debut
    Jul 2011
    Runs
    3,459
    Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tempus123 View Post
    Yes. They voted for his role (or potential) to teach these muslims a lesson. 5k or 6k is a small sample, but good indicator of overall mood. By the way, not all among those 6k voters voted for the same reason, but around 70-80% among them were sympathetic and agreeing to this philosophy of teaching these muslims a lesson.
    Again, like I said, the sample is too small and not randomized enough to make any conclusion.

    Are there people who think like that? Sure, probably in tens of thousands. But if the majority who voted for him thought like that, you'd actually see him doing what they voted him to do, otherwise he'll be criticized.

    If you follow news in India, you will know the ghosts of 2002 still don't leave him and his actions are viewed with that lens. So, I can safely rule out the most people who voted for him did that for his alleged role in riots.

  32. #272
    Debut
    Sep 2013
    Runs
    6,807
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RWAC View Post
    Again, like I said, the sample is too small and not randomized enough to make any conclusion.

    Are there people who think like that? Sure, probably in tens of thousands. But if the majority who voted for him thought like that, you'd actually see him doing what they voted him to do, otherwise he'll be criticized.

    If you follow news in India, you will know the ghosts of 2002 still don't leave him and his actions are viewed with that lens. So, I can safely rule out the most people who voted for him did that for his alleged role in riots.
    Sir, I not only follow news in India, I lived in Gujarat. I can tell you, this is a wide public sentiment in Gujarat, though many wouldn't admit it in public. The development model had a huge factor, but you can't deny religious sentiments working in favour of Modi in Gujarat elections.

    Let me give you another example, why do you think in Western UP, BJP won all the seats, in the Jat land ? Jats moved to BJP for it's support to them in teaching muslims of Western UP a lesson, defeating Jat stalwarts like Jogi. I am sure you know about Mujjaffarnagar riots in 2013.

  33. #273
    Debut
    Jul 2011
    Runs
    3,459
    Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tempus123 View Post
    Sir, I not only follow news in India, I lived in Gujarat. I can tell you, this is a wide public sentiment in Gujarat, though many wouldn't admit it in public. The development model had a huge factor, but you can't deny religious sentiments working in favour of Modi in Gujarat elections.

    Let me give you another example, why do you think in Western UP, BJP won all the seats, in the Jat land ? Jats moved to BJP for it's support to them in teaching muslims of Western UP a lesson, defeating Jat stalwarts like Jogi. I am sure you know about Mujjaffarnagar riots in 2013.
    Gujarat is topic for another thread. A very polarized society. Both Hindus and Muslims from there are very suspicious of each other.

    I said it before and I'll say it again - tens of thousands had this as one (not only) factor in mind when they voted for him. But my inkling is that more voted for him without that as one of the factors.

    Then, it's no different from Owaisi getting voted in Hyderabad. X % of his voters vote him for keeping the Hindus in check in Hyderabad.

    Also, we should judge him by his current actions now that he is PM.

  34. #274
    Debut
    May 2015
    Runs
    449
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slog View Post
    Cant expect an intelligent debate with you if you cant get a basic concept.

    I am not doubting Modi's innocence mainly because do I not care much for it

    I am just stating a fact that a win in an election does not equal to a certificate of innocence under any circumstance. Which is what you implied in your original statement
    So you will come up with any statement
    providing no valid arguements or examples supporting it and expect people to understand the "concept" ?
    Cant digest such intelligence.Sorry

    Whether you care about Modi or not is none of my concern.
    Please don't try to put words in my mouth.What I am implying is for all to see in Post #159.End of /

  35. #275
    Debut
    May 2015
    Runs
    449
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slog View Post
    news to me and me alone
    Fixed

    1932 was free but Hitler was not elected by the public.

    Seems like I wasted my 10 minutes typing in that huge post regarding Hitler's example you gave

  36. #276
    Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    20,172
    Mentioned
    1099 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain_Obvious View Post
    Fixed

    1932 was free but Hitler was not elected by the public.

    Seems like I wasted my 10 minutes typing in that huge post regarding Hitler's example you gave
    this back and forth is becoming a joke now

    how was he not elected by the public when the party he was leading won the election. You do know how parliamentary elections work right?

    anyways my last post. You shift too many goal posts so its hard to take the discussion seriously.

    Anyways your ignorance abt the topic was exposed when you claimed that hitler did not win in a free and fair election but when i pointed that out and your likely wikipedia search confirmed it you again changed your opinion.
    Last edited by Slog; 11th June 2015 at 07:01.

  37. #277
    Debut
    Sep 2013
    Runs
    6,807
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RWAC View Post
    Gujarat is topic for another thread. A very polarized society. Both Hindus and Muslims from there are very suspicious of each other.

    I said it before and I'll say it again - tens of thousands had this as one (not only) factor in mind when they voted for him. But my inkling is that more voted for him without that as one of the factors.

    Then, it's no different from Owaisi getting voted in Hyderabad. X % of his voters vote him for keeping the Hindus in check in Hyderabad.

    Also, we should judge him by his current actions now that he is PM.
    IMO, the following factors were all at play:

    1. pro-development image and hence job opportunity
    2. Image of strong decisive personality to take economy back on track
    3. Image of strong nationalism, working for India's interests against enemies like Pak/China and domestic interests.
    4. Image of strong Hinduism to get rid of muslim appeasement and Hindu pride, a desire of teaching the muslims a fitting lesson.

    Now, all of it could be false, or at least not to the degree people expected him to.

  38. #278
    Debut
    May 2015
    Runs
    449
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slog View Post
    this back and forth is becoming a joke now

    how was he not elected by the public when the party he was leading won the election. You do know how parliamentary elections work right?

    anyways my last post. You shift too many goal posts so its hard to take the discussion seriously.

    Anyways your ignorance abt the topic was exposed when you claimed that hitler did not win in a free and fair election but when i pointed that out and your likely wikipedia search confirmed it you again changed your opinion.
    All you have confirmed is you don't read anything when posters quote you and make assumptions to justify your hollow statements.On top of that you like to put words in others' mouths.

    PLEASE READ POST #149 AGAIN !!!

    1932 => Hitler won 30% of the votes but there was no majority.

    1932 =>In the run off elections, (to determine a clear winner) Hitler won 37% of votes but his rival Field Marshall Hidenberg got clear majority.Nazi Party won 230/608 votes which was insuffient to make Hitler chancellor.

    However, due to backdoor politics, Hidenberg reluctantly agreed to appoint Hitler as chancellor.SO HE WAS NOT ELECTED BY ANY PUBLIC.

    1933 =>Hitler won the elections by a majority but it was manipulated and far from being free and fair.

    Unfortunately, I have wasted my 40 minutes arguing with you when you clearly didn't read what i posted.

    Goodbye !

  39. #279
    Debut
    Jul 2006
    Runs
    17,753
    Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tempus123 View Post
    IMO, the following factors were all at play:

    1. pro-development image and hence job opportunity
    2. Image of strong decisive personality to take economy back on track
    3. Image of strong nationalism, working for India's interests against enemies like Pak/China and domestic interests.
    4. Image of strong Hinduism to get rid of muslim appeasement and Hindu pride, a desire of teaching the muslims a fitting lesson.

    Now, all of it could be false, or at least not to the degree people expected him to.
    No 4 didn't bring in the votes and never will. What the heck are you even talking about?


    Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect. --Mark Twain

  40. #280
    Debut
    Sep 2013
    Runs
    6,807
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Indiafan View Post
    No 4 didn't bring in the votes and never will. What the heck are you even talking about?
    It did influence many I know personally and I also know through surveys. To say it was a no-factor, would be immature. You just have to follow the voting in Western UP to understand this.

  41. #281
    Debut
    Jul 2011
    Runs
    3,459
    Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Indiafan View Post
    No 4 didn't bring in the votes and never will. What the heck are you even talking about?
    Sorry # 4 did bring in votes. Not the most, but not zero either. Maybe be not teach them a lesson kind, but definitely pro-Hinduism.

  42. #282
    Debut
    Feb 2005
    Venue
    OZtRaLeYah
    Runs
    14,616
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Modi this Modi that, all this concern and love for the muslims in India from our Pakistani muslim counter parts. If only you had the heart to feel the same compassion, concern and love for your own minorities that were not muslims, maybe they would not be facing extinction now..... Always look yourself in the mirror before you point fingers at others....


    "Everything else seems so superfluous." ~ Albert Einstein on the Bhagavad-Gita

  43. #283
    Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    20,577
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Romali_rotti View Post
    Modi this Modi that, all this concern and love for the muslims in India from our Pakistani muslim counter parts. If only you had the heart to feel the same compassion, concern and love for your own minorities that were not muslims, maybe they would not be facing extinction now..... Always look yourself in the mirror before you point fingers at others....
    No one would give a crap about Modi if he would stop bringing up Pakistan on visits to a third country so starting off threads on here. Equally if Indians are going to flood onto a Pak site and act like they are somehow doing us a favour then maybe there would be less talk about India in the first place.


    I for one welcome our new In____ overlords - Kent Brockman

  44. #284
    Debut
    May 2015
    Runs
    449
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cpt. Rishwat View Post
    Equally if Indians are going to flood onto a Pak site and act like they are somehow doing us a favour then maybe there would be less talk about India in the first place.
    All the Indians will immediately leave this forum once all discussions regarding Indian Cricket Team, Indian Politics, Bollywood etc are banned.Do you think that is possible ?

    Just because this is a Pak forum doesn't mean you will expect Indians to behave like second class citizens.This forum vouches to treat all its posters irrespective of their nationality with the same yardstick.

    And you very well know that Indians don't "act" any different from Pakistanis.

  45. #285
    Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    20,577
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain_Obvious View Post
    All the Indians will immediately leave this forum once all discussions regarding Indian Cricket Team, Indian Politics, Bollywood etc are banned.Do you think that is possible ?

    Just because this is a Pak forum doesn't mean you will expect Indians to behave like second class citizens.This forum vouches to treat all its posters irrespective of their nationality with the same yardstick.

    And you very well know that Indians don't "act" any different from Pakistanis.
    No one asks Indians to behave like second class citizens, just showing some grace to your Pakistani hosts would be a start. If Narendra Modi is going to take hostile digs at Pakistan and then you come on here to support his insolence then of course it will be seen as crass behaviour. If Pakistanis behaved this way on an Indian forum they'd be banned within an hour. Luckily for you guys the policies are much more relaxed here.


    I for one welcome our new In____ overlords - Kent Brockman

  46. #286
    Debut
    May 2015
    Runs
    449
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cpt. Rishwat View Post
    No one asks Indians to behave like second class citizens, just showing some grace to your Pakistani hosts would be a start. If Narendra Modi is going to take hostile digs at Pakistan and then you come on here to support his insolence then of course it will be seen as crass behaviour. If Pakistanis behaved this way on an Indian forum they'd be banned within an hour. Luckily for you guys the policies are much more relaxed here.
    If you read this thread, more than 80% posts are not even related to the issue.We are having the same discussions about Gujarat riots,Hindutva,muslim oppressor etc etc again and again.Same in other threads too.

    Most Indians always speak highly of Pakpassion.We definitely acknowledge that.But you shouldn't expect anything more from us especially when you don't treat us any better.

    Do you think Narendra Modi's statements against Pakistan was seen in a negative light in India or Bangladesh ?
    If not, then why do you expect Indian posters to have a change of mind when they post here ?Because it is a Pakistani forum ?Should I post differently in light of the same issue in ICF and PP ? Should I not post at all ?
    I have to disagree with you here.

    And yeah you are free to criticize the Indian forums for their policies.Pakpassion has better policies which is a good thing.

  47. #287
    Debut
    Mar 2011
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    7,003
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Google lists Modi among 'world's most stupid prime ministers'

    Name:  Untitled.jpg
Views: 5500
Size:  55.6 KB
    Google took a hit at Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi once again as the tech giant listed him among the ‘world’s most stupid prime ministers.’

    On searching for ‘world’s most stupid prime ministers’, Modi’s images appear multiple times and more times than any other premier’s.

    Modi is joined by British Prime Minister David Cameron, Australian Prime Minister Tony Abbott and even former leaders such as the first prime minister of Singapore, Lee Kuan Yew.

    Last month, Google had apologised for ‘any confusion or misunderstanding’ after Modi’s image began appearing in search results for the query ‘Top 10 criminals.’ Modi was listed under ‘Top 10 criminals’ along with 1993 Mumbai bombings mastermind Dawood Ibrahim, American gangster Al Capone, Microsoft founder Bill Gates and Delhi chief minister Arvind Kejriwal.

    Despite the apology, the image of the Indian prime minister was still showing up on Google Images when searched for ‘Top 10 criminals’. It was not very long before the images went viral on social media and the hashtag #top10criminal became one of the top trends on Twitter worldwide. The company further justified itself by stating that results were due to a British newspaper which had an image of Modi and erroneous metadata.

    http://tribune.com.pk/story/925627/g...ime-ministers/
    Attached Images Attached Images  


    Rlaely it deson’t mttaer waht I wirte you’ll sitll uanrtednsnd it

  48. #288
    Debut
    Aug 2013
    Runs
    8,032
    Mentioned
    262 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I hope they don't ban google in india. I can't live without it.


    Tum mujhe bhaga sako aisa ho nahi sakta aur tum mere begair bhaago yeh main hone nahi dunga - Viru

  49. #289
    Debut
    Jun 2013
    Runs
    3,762
    Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    non story

  50. #290
    Debut
    Aug 2010
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    26,407
    Mentioned
    793 Post(s)
    Tagged
    12 Thread(s)
    Google ban coming in 3..2..1.

    On a serious note it would be interesting to see how world leaders, past and present, would rank in terms of IQ.

    Richard Nixon would have to be right up there.

  51. #291
    Debut
    Dec 2010
    Venue
    New York
    Runs
    5,145
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    This is promotion for Butcher of Gujarat. Congratulations to his supporters on PP!

  52. #292
    Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Cairo
    Runs
    17,487
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I was waiting for someone to post this...


    Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram!

  53. #293
    Debut
    Mar 2015
    Venue
    Purgatorio
    Runs
    813
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Google has absolutely nothing to do with it.

  54. #294
    Debut
    Jul 2006
    Runs
    17,753
    Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    In this thread - people who have no idea how google works


    Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect. --Mark Twain

  55. #295
    Debut
    Apr 2015
    Venue
    Islamabad
    Runs
    941
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rofl.

  56. #296
    Debut
    Aug 2014
    Venue
    No man's land
    Runs
    3,970
    Mentioned
    253 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is it even a news!
    Last edited by asyed; 24th July 2015 at 18:32.

  57. #297
    Debut
    Nov 2011
    Runs
    3,718
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Indiafan View Post
    In this thread - people who have no idea how google works
    You are saying Google has nothing to do with the search results that appear on its engine?

  58. #298
    Debut
    Aug 2013
    Venue
    Chennai
    Runs
    29,964
    Mentioned
    826 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bashira_taeli View Post
    You are saying Google has nothing to do with the search results that appear on its engine?
    No you misunderstood him.

    Google pics images from sites that come high in search results for certain terms (basically sites that google considers is extremely relevant for certain keywords).

    If a site that ranks high on Google talks about Modi being a terrorist or criminal...Google's algorithms will pick on that.

    A good SEO can get any person's picture and get it on Google's results for

    terrorist
    criminal
    rapist
    serial killer
    etc, etc

    If people understand how Google works and gets its results, this whole issue will look mega silly.


    I am not one of you. I never was. I am not one of them either.

  59. #299
    Debut
    May 2015
    Runs
    2,280
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If its on Google, it must be true


    Indian phast bowlers can only bowl at 100k and they lose their radar striving for that extra 20k.

  60. #300
    Debut
    Aug 2013
    Venue
    Chennai
    Runs
    29,964
    Mentioned
    826 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    My own pics used to show up on Google for many search terms (in the past) so its not really a big deal.

    Google has cracked the context code (it knows that Apple and Steve Jobs are related even though the words are not similar or synonms but it hasn't cracked the information authenticity code which it is working on).

    Last edited by sensible-indian-fan; 24th July 2015 at 19:46.


    I am not one of you. I never was. I am not one of them either.

  61. #301
    Debut
    Nov 2008
    Runs
    8,260
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It means someone somewhere is talking about Modi being a top 10 criminal and Google is picking it up. It does not mean google is claiming Modi is a top 10 criminal, but someone somewhere is saying it, it could be a popular website and seeing a lot of hits, perhaps.


    Kut khani hai to aa jao idher, khushbo laga ke!

  62. #302
    Debut
    Dec 2012
    Venue
    Indian Ocean
    Runs
    14,981
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    I know it's just been around a year, but he's already way better than that douchebag we had for the ten years prior.

  63. #303
    Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    21,693
    Mentioned
    1099 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Is this news?

  64. #304
    Debut
    Nov 2007
    Runs
    11,875
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    And now when the Indian Government or the BJP make a big deal out of it they are actually increasing the chances he stays on that list lol.


    Quote Originally Posted by sensible-indian-fan View Post
    No you misunderstood him.

    Google pics images from sites that come high in search results for certain terms (basically sites that google considers is extremely relevant for certain keywords).

    If a site that ranks high on Google talks about Modi being a terrorist or criminal...Google's algorithms will pick on that.

    A good SEO can get any person's picture and get it on Google's results for

    terrorist
    criminal
    rapist
    serial killer
    etc, etc

    If people understand how Google works and gets its results, this whole issue will look mega silly.

  65. #305
    Debut
    Aug 2013
    Venue
    Chennai
    Runs
    29,964
    Mentioned
    826 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabbar Singh View Post
    And now when the Indian Government or the BJP make a big deal out of it they are actually increasing the chances he stays on that list lol.
    Not really.

    It depends on the sites and its relevance for certain keywords according to Google signals.

    Though government making a big deal out of this will make this news stay fresh.


    I am not one of you. I never was. I am not one of them either.

  66. #306
    Debut
    Jan 2007
    Runs
    13,031
    Mentioned
    194 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sensible-indian-fan View Post
    Not really.

    It depends on the sites and its relevance for certain keywords according to Google signals.

    Though government making a big deal out of this will make this news stay fresh.
    The more sites mention this, the more popular it will become. After a while even news websites (such as the the Sun, Daily Fail ..) will start mentioning it. Not only that, but every site that mentions it will also mention the words "India", "Indian", "Prime Minister" - a powerful combination of keywords.


    “In individuals, insanity is rare; but in groups, parties, nations and epochs, it is the rule”

  67. #307
    Debut
    Aug 2013
    Venue
    Chennai
    Runs
    29,964
    Mentioned
    826 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yossarian View Post
    The more sites mention this, the more popular it will become. After a while even news websites (such as the the Sun, Daily Fail ..) will start mentioning it. Not only that, but every site that mentions it will also mention the words "India", "Indian", "Prime Minister" - a powerful combination of keywords.
    Possible.

    They may have an impact on Google's image results (cos they are authority sites) but those could fall off too (with time - not sure). But sites with a solid ranking for these keywords (current sites) would have the images stuck on Google.

    Dunno how much weightage Google gives for each set.


    I am not one of you. I never was. I am not one of them either.

  68. #308
    Debut
    Jan 2007
    Runs
    13,031
    Mentioned
    194 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sensible-indian-fan View Post
    Possible.

    They may have an impact on Google's image results (cos they are authority sites) but those could fall off too (with time - not sure). But sites with a solid ranking for these keywords (current sites) would have the images stuck on Google.

    Dunno how much weightage Google gives for each set.
    Just before I posted this, I googled the words "Modi Prime Minister". The top result was regarding Modi endorsing the paying of reparations, but interestingly, at the bottom of the first page was a search result for Modi being amongst "World's most stupid prime ministers"


    “In individuals, insanity is rare; but in groups, parties, nations and epochs, it is the rule”

  69. #309
    Debut
    Dec 2010
    Venue
    New York
    Runs
    5,145
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

    On Hiroshima bombing day, Narendra Modi pitches for violence-free world

    On Hiroshima bombing day, Narendra Modi pitches for violence-free world

    NEW DELHI: On the anniversary of Hiroshima bombing, Prime Minister Narendra Modi today said the 70-year-old incident reminds of the "horrors of war" and pitched for creating a violence-free world, a sentiment reciprocated by his Japanese counterpart Shinzo Abe.

    In a message on the anniversary of the bombing on the Japanese city, he emphasised that solutions to problems of humanity lie in peace and progress.

    "My homage to all those who lost their lives in Hiroshima. The bombings remind us of the horrors of war & their effect on humanity," Modi said.

    "Solution to problems of humanity lie in peace & progress. Let us walk shoulder to shoulder to create a peaceful world, free from violence," he added.

    Reciprocating to this message, Abe tweeted, "PM Modi, thank you from my heart for your thoughtful message...I deeply appreciate Indian people's solidarity for Hiroshima. Let's continue to work together for the cause of world peace."

    On August 6, 1945, the United States dropped an atom bomb on Hiroshima city of Japan, marking the first use of a nuclear weapon, that killed thousands of people.

    Source: http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/...w/48377878.cms

    Nau sau chuhe khake billi haj ko chali.

  70. #310
    Debut
    Dec 2012
    Runs
    9,968
    Mentioned
    623 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I guess India will soon be starting its denuclearization process.


    "Uss Din Eid Mubarak Hossi Jiss Din Fer Milan Day"

    Adieu Friends.

  71. #311
    Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    26,815
    Mentioned
    365 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    The same guy who only recently declared how happy he was with India's warmongering in 1971.

    Nobody should take this right wing extremist seriously.


    Lions don't lose sleep over the opinions of Sheep

  72. #312
    Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    21,693
    Mentioned
    1099 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Indian PM tweeted about Japan and Japanese PM appreciated.But some people from a third country are burning.

  73. #313
    Debut
    Aug 2010
    Venue
    Macclesfield
    Runs
    9,416
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pretty ironic coming from a terrorist.

  74. #314
    Debut
    Aug 2010
    Venue
    Macclesfield
    Runs
    9,416
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Monday Morning View Post
    Well, what a wonderful coincidence. I was about to say the exact same thing about you. Word for word.
    Brother KKWC is not comparable to that terrorist called Modi. All brother KKWC doing is practicing freedom of speech out of respect of his country. Modi on the hand is responsible of killing dozens of innocent people.

  75. #315
    Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    21,693
    Mentioned
    1099 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Saeed View Post
    Brother KKWC is not comparable to that terrorist called Modi. All brother KKWC doing is practicing freedom of speech out of respect of his country. Modi on the hand is responsible of killing dozens of innocent people.
    Says who?You?

  76. #316
    Debut
    Feb 2014
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    3,551
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol what a comedian modi is............much better than Umer Sharif

  77. #317
    Debut
    Jul 2015
    Runs
    189
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A single silver sliver and a dull drone. A gloved finger,poised,pressed. A seconds silence,then oblivion.

  78. #318
    Debut
    Nov 2011
    Venue
    KASHMIR
    Runs
    315
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Modi must be trolling..he can't be serious.

  79. #319
    Debut
    Aug 2015
    Runs
    104
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This Modi LOL statement is actually a cover of how his hindutva neo-nazi faction RSS works. RSS is one party that has had a contribution in all mob violence from Delhi/Punjab,1947. to recent Muzafbranch denies its doing any sort of farnagar, Gorakhpur, UP riots. There upper branch denies they r doing any sort of violence and continue to press the lower sections as well as hardened criminals to achieve party targets that mite be butchering a section of minority in some area. In 1947, The RSS head-terrorist Gopalkar was denying a hand and condemning mob planned massacres on one hand and was giving militant training to the Sindhi Hindus, with help of their party Sindh-wing figurehead L.K. Advani, it was exposed by a Sindhi who took militant training Hingorani in a book chronicling Sindhi Hindus coming to india and how they were exploited by RSS to pit them against local muslims in the area. This RSS policy was exposed by Nehru who called them fascists and still these RSS thugs hold a grudge for his 'appeasing' of minorities and his treatment of neo-nazi hate/groups like RSS.

    Just recently RSS had organized a function in Amritsar honoring the butchers who took part with sikhs in killing one million and raping many in the Punjab region during that time. I remember *****ya Maulana diesel Fazl ur Rehman gave them free publicity by meeting them in 2003. Pakistan needs to look in the background and on that basis make a proactive policy we r not indian hindus we have a state and the thinktanks should monitor this neo-nazi group for the well-being of muslim populations in South Asia.

  80. #320
    Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    21,693
    Mentioned
    1099 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Varanasi: The minute's silence observed by the Indian Parliament on Thursday in homage to the victims of the Hiroshima bombing 70 years back was described as a "touching moment" by Japanese Minister Motoyuki Fujii in Varanasi as he prayed for a world "free from all kind of violence and wars".

    The Japanese Minister of State for Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology also thanked Prime Minister Narendra Modi for his message of solidarity for the victims of the atomic bomb which was dropped on Hiroshima during World War II.

    "It was really a very touching moment for us (people of Japan) when the Indian Parliament kept a one minute silence to pay respect and show solidarity towards the victims of Hiroshima bombing."



    "We are extremely touched and feel grateful to the people of India for this," Mr Fujii told PTI in Varanasi.

    Mr Fujii further said, "I thank Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi, who tweeted his condolences for the victims, and even our Prime Minister Shinzo Abe has replied thanking PM Modi on this."

    In a tweet today, PM Modi said, "My homage to all those who lost their lives in Hiroshima. The bombings remind us of the horrors of war & their effect on humanity."

    Mr Fujii, meanwhile, visited Sarnath in Varanasi and said that it was a "touching experience" for him.

    "Japan is a Buddhist-centric country. Most of the Japanese people recognise India as the place where Buddhism originated and they (Japanese people) have a lot of affinity towards India," he said.

    Mr Fujii, who met three Union ministers in Delhi, said that his meeting was very fruitful.

    "I had a good fortune to meet three Union ministers, including science and technology minister Harsh Vardhan. Discussions were held on a wide range of issues and were very fruitful," he said.

    Mr Fujii, who reached Varanasi on Thursday, will inaugurate the 6th IJAA-JSPS International conference on 'Contemporary Advances of Science and Technology' starting tomorrow at Banaras Hindu University in Varanasi.

    http://www.ndtv.com/india-news/grate...nister-1204751


    This is from the people who matter.Haters can hate.Whiners can Whine.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •