Instagram



Sohail Speaks Yasir's Blog Fazeer's Focus

User Tag List

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 401 to 480 of 757
  1. #401
    Debut
    Mar 2012
    Runs
    13,479
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slog View Post
    Amir won a world t20 in his first ever tournament whereas Mustafiz went home crying after his side choked against India in his first tournament
    One from archives? 7 years back Amir is now 24 but I am a big fan of him and he has was phenomenal.

    The point is Mustafiz has been consistently good in all formats and no one has got an answer to him. Barring a few sub par matches he has always done the job for his side.

  2. #402
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    13,766
    Mentioned
    195 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    He's a very good bowler in LOI format playing in England this summer could potentially help him develop swing.

  3. #403
    Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    19,888
    Mentioned
    1088 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince_ View Post
    Tonight our future Bowling great is going to face a tough challenge. The pitch is so flat that even yuvi is smacking the sunriser bowlers for fun
    Lol when did he become 'our'

  4. #404
    Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    19,888
    Mentioned
    1088 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Executioner View Post
    One from archives? 7 years back Amir is now 24 but I am a big fan of him and he has was phenomenal.

    The point is Mustafiz has been consistently good in all formats and no one has got an answer to him. Barring a few sub par matches he has always done the job for his side.
    I referenced that because of comparison of what Aamir and Mustafizur had done so this was an apt comparison

    Anyway his stock ha risen. Before the line had been that he will struggle once he gets away from Bangladesh where his type of bowling with cutters and slower ones works on the sluggish pitches. However he has done well in IPL where I assume there are many flat flat wickets

  5. #405
    Debut
    Aug 2015
    Runs
    1,273
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slog View Post
    Amir won a world t20 in his first ever tournament whereas Mustafiz went home crying after his side choked against India in his first tournament

    What sort of logic is this? 😧


    Joginder Sharma has won a world cup for his country which waquer younis couldn't do so in his entire career.

    Sooooooooo,

    Waqar Younis<<
    Last edited by Prince_; 10th May 2016 at 19:30.

  6. #406
    Debut
    Mar 2012
    Runs
    13,479
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slog View Post
    I referenced that because of comparison of what Aamir and Mustafizur had done so this was an apt comparison

    Anyway his stock ha risen. Before the line had been that he will struggle once he gets away from Bangladesh where his type of bowling with cutters and slower ones works on the sluggish pitches. However he has done well in IPL where I assume there are many flat flat wickets
    I was quite sure he would perform in WT20 and IPl because it's not like he was bowling in minefield in Bangladesh.

    It's valid to expect him to struggle in England, SA. In a way his cutters won't be affective and he doesn't have that conventional seam. And though he has great control over the ball he will try to do too many things like Starc did when he got frustated in test.matches.

    However I am just a random keyboard warrior and Mustafiz has already drawn massive praise from pretty much everyone. But if the likes of Wasim. Waqar, Donald, Steyn all had such praise especially wasim who worked with him for a day and said he has potential. So I am hopeful about it. Probably his greatest strength is that he can bowl well when wickets don't do justice to bowlers.

  7. #407
    Debut
    Aug 2015
    Runs
    1,273
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hasan123 View Post
    He's a very good bowler in LOI format playing in England this summer could potentially help him develop swing.
    Of course it will. I wish we had a bowler like him in limited overs format. I would gladly exchange our Rohit and dhawan with this guy. 😉
    Last edited by Prince_; 10th May 2016 at 19:37.

  8. #408
    Debut
    Mar 2012
    Runs
    13,479
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Actually Umar won it for Pakistan. He was beastly. And if I am not wrong he took the wicket of in form Dilshan. If Dilshan was going to be there for few more overs Pakistan would have to chase a stiffer total on a final and that wouldn't be likely.

    Neither amir nor Afridi played much role in the entire context.

  9. #409
    Debut
    Aug 2015
    Runs
    1,273
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slog View Post
    Lol when did he become 'our'
    I was supporting sunriser mate, that's why said it. Of course he's not ours. 😞

  10. #410
    Debut
    Jul 2010
    Venue
    US
    Runs
    8,002
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Executioner View Post
    Actually Umar won it for Pakistan. He was beastly. And if I am not wrong he took the wicket of in form Dilshan. If Dilshan was going to be there for few more overs Pakistan would have to chase a stiffer total on a final and that wouldn't be likely.

    Neither amir nor Afridi played much role in the entire context.
    Dilshan fell to Aamir in his first over playing his favorite dilscoop. And Afridi scored a 50 chasing down the total so both played a very important role.

  11. #411
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    13,766
    Mentioned
    195 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince_ View Post
    Of course it will. I wish we had a bowler like him in limited overs format. I would gladly exchange our Rohit and dhawan with this guy. ��
    Looool still has a lot to prove but he has impressed me so far. He needs to learn how to swing it that will take him to another level. But he's impressed me so far

  12. #412
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    13,766
    Mentioned
    195 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Executioner View Post
    Actually Umar won it for Pakistan. He was beastly. And if I am not wrong he took the wicket of in form Dilshan. If Dilshan was going to be there for few more overs Pakistan would have to chase a stiffer total on a final and that wouldn't be likely.

    Neither amir nor Afridi played much role in the entire context.
    Amir got the most inform player out bangldeshis are getting happy over mustafizur bowling well to good batsmen in meangliess ipl games amir did it in a final

  13. #413
    Debut
    Aug 2015
    Runs
    1,273
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hasan123 View Post
    Amir got the most inform player out bangldeshis are getting happy over mustafizur bowling well to good batsmen in meangliess ipl games amir did it in a final
    Kohli, ABD, Russell. There isn't a single batsman in this world who's better than these three guys in t20 cricket and fizz has dismissed all of them in this year's ipl


    IPL can be meaningless to u and me but certainly not to these guys. They get bucket load of money for every single match


    Lastly, I m not in a mood to bash amir in this thread too. Bump up the fizz vs amir thread pls, I'll gladly contribute there.

  14. #414
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    13,766
    Mentioned
    195 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince_ View Post
    Kohli, ABD, Russell. There isn't a single batsman in this world who's better than these three guys in t20 cricket and fizz has dismissed all of them in this year's ipl


    IPL can be meaningless to u and me but certainly not to these guys. They get bucket load of money for every single match


    Lastly, I m not in a mood to bash amir in this thread too. Bump up the fizz vs amir thread pls, I'll gladly contribute there.
    Yes the players are good no doubt but if they peform badly against fizz I wouldn't hold it against them.

    Amir has done something fizz never will which is win the world t20 for his country

  15. #415
    Debut
    Apr 2016
    Runs
    458
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hasan123 View Post
    Yes the players are good no doubt but if they peform badly against fizz I wouldn't hold it against them.

    Amir has done something fizz never will which is win the world t20 for his country
    There is one more thing #TheFIZZ will never do.

  16. #416
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    13,766
    Mentioned
    195 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by aroor View Post
    There is one more thing #TheFIZZ will never do.
    Win a world t20 before you laugh at us. And ashruful got done for fixing so try again

  17. #417
    Debut
    Feb 2010
    Venue
    Bangladesh
    Runs
    13,039
    Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hasan123 View Post
    Win a world t20 before you laugh at us. And ashruful got done for fixing so try again
    Mustafizz is clean and Inshallah won't do anything like Amir or Ashraful.


    Self belief and hard work will always earn you success - Kohli
    What we think we become - Buddha

  18. #418
    Debut
    Dec 2010
    Venue
    Dynamic
    Runs
    5,050
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Has been pretty good in this season so far but then SRH have a strong bowling line up with all performing and supporting each other.

    He will shine more if he switches to a different team next season where there is a shortage of good bowlers like RCB.


    ...

  19. #419
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    13,766
    Mentioned
    195 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashraful_Rox View Post
    Mustafizz is clean and Inshallah won't do anything like Amir or Ashraful.
    Yes hopefully he stays clean inshallah. But I don't understand why that was brought into the discussion. Just knew they couldn't compete with the worldt20 fact

  20. #420
    Debut
    Aug 2015
    Runs
    1,273
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hasan123 View Post
    Yes hopefully he stays clean inshallah. But I don't understand why that was brought into the discussion. Just knew they couldn't compete with the worldt20 fact
    That's not a proper argument Hasan. Well it's great that amir has won a world cup for his country but that certainly doesn't make him better than fizz.


    Joginder Sharma had done the same for his country which Waqar couldn't do in his entire career. Does this mean Joginder is better than Waqar?

  21. #421
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    13,766
    Mentioned
    195 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince_ View Post
    That's not a proper argument Hasan. Well it's great that amir has won a world cup for his country but that certainly doesn't make him better than fizz.


    Joginder Sharma had done the same for his country which Waqar couldn't do in his entire career. Does this mean Joginder is better than Waqar?
    Waqur was a world class bowler.

    Ok I'll try something else, if mustafizur went to play England now would he be able to what amir did in England when he went in 2010? No because he's not a good enough test bowler atm

    Mustafizuris ahead of Amir in LOI just don't want people to go overboard with him. Like u saying he can be the greatest bowler in history

  22. #422
    Debut
    Jan 2014
    Runs
    1,326
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mustafiz tonked and wicketless, 0-26 in his last match. I should have listened to @cricketjoshila...Indians have decoded Mustafiz. Well, it was good while it lasted. At least with him there was something to decode, unlike Indian seamers who come with the code packaged conveniently in the box.

  23. #423
    Debut
    Feb 2012
    Runs
    711
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shutdown Corner View Post
    Mustafiz tonked and wicketless, 0-26 in his last match. I should have listened to @cricketjoshila...Indians have decoded Mustafiz. Well, it was good while it lasted. At least with him there was something to decode, unlike Indian seamers who come with the code packaged conveniently in the box.
    Boy are you hilarious

  24. #424
    Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    365
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shutdown Corner View Post
    Mustafiz tonked and wicketless, 0-26 in his last match. I should have listened to @cricketjoshila...Indians have decoded Mustafiz. Well, it was good while it lasted. At least with him there was something to decode, unlike Indian seamers who come with the code packaged conveniently in the box.
    Lets not be pathetic like that. India has had many bowlers better than any bangla bowlers like zaheer khan, shami, kapil dev, etc. I dont see any indian fans always bringing up how all bangladesh players so far have been crap and no legends. See this is why everyone has problems with bangladesh fans. There is arrogance, but this is a whole new level of utter stupidity

  25. #425
    Debut
    Oct 2015
    Runs
    12,082
    Mentioned
    312 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Messiah View Post
    Lets not be pathetic like that. India has had many bowlers better than any bangla bowlers like zaheer khan, shami, kapil dev, etc. I dont see any indian fans always bringing up how all bangladesh players so far have been crap and no legends. See this is why everyone has problems with bangladesh fans. There is arrogance, but this is a whole new level of utter stupidity
    It's one thing when Pak fans make fun of Indian pace bowling because they have a rich fast bowling history and legacy. But I refuse to see the logic in BD fans making fun of it. It appears only cute.

  26. #426
    Debut
    Oct 2010
    Runs
    38,331
    Mentioned
    270 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by street cricketer View Post
    It's one thing when Pak fans make fun of Indian pace bowling because they have a rich fast bowling history and legacy. But I refuse to see the logic in BD fans making fun of it. It appears only cute.
    and pakistan fans have humbled a lot after not producing good fast bowlers for years now... but the bangladeshi cheerleaders are just starting.. The all bleed mehndi..


    It is either a heartache or a headache ..Argh relationships.

  27. #427
    Debut
    Oct 2015
    Runs
    12,082
    Mentioned
    312 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JibranAnsari View Post
    and pakistan fans have humbled a lot after not producing good fast bowlers for years now... but the bangladeshi cheerleaders are just starting.. The all bleed mehndi..
    That is a natural course. When a team doesn't have much success, the passionate ones support it in the lows. But when it starts to achieve success, you get more people hopping in (including the ones who didn't watch cricket previously) and the jingoism spreads. Success in sport is a way to vent out the pent up frustration and passion for the fan base and they also take failures much more to heart. But later as the team experiences more success and wins more trophies, it will gradually reduce although won't disappear completely. People will celebrate Jamodi series victories with less passion and mourn defeats with less frustration too. It happened with the Indian and Pakistani fans in the 90s and 2000s when there used to be a lot of effigy burning and the jingoism was at its peak. In fact, it is still persistent in the smaller cities and towns of the two nations. But it has decreased largely to what was in the past and nowadays expressing "outrage" over social media is the preferred mode.

    BD is just following the same path that Ind and Pak tread on. They are just on the cusp of transformation into a consistent and successful team and naturally the passion and jingoism will be higher. The passionate fan following will always be there but the intensity will reduce as they experience more and more success. They will celebrate victories with a lesser intensity as they become more successful because top teams are expected to win. You should also remember that we are an emotional lot in the subcontinent. So that also contributes to it. If tomorrow Nepal makes huge strides in cricket, you will start hearing more from their fans.

    Probably only Sri Lanka is an exception to this phenomenon.
    Last edited by street cricketer; 12th May 2016 at 07:14.

  28. #428
    Debut
    Feb 2012
    Runs
    711
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by street cricketer View Post
    That is a natural course. When a team doesn't have much success, the passionate ones support it in the lows. But when it starts to achieve success, you get more people hopping in (including the ones who didn't watch cricket previously) and the jingoism spreads. Success in sport is a way to vent out the pent up frustration and passion for the fan base and they also take failures much more to heart. But later as the team experiences more success and wins more trophies, it will gradually reduce although won't disappear completely. People will celebrate Jamodi series victories with less passion and mourn defeats with less frustration too. It happened with the Indian and Pakistani fans in the 90s and 2000s when there used to be a lot of effigy burning and the jingoism was at its peak. In fact, it is still persistent in the smaller cities and towns of the two nations. But it has decreased largely to what was in the past and nowadays expressing "outrage" over social media is the preferred mode.

    BD is just following the same path that Ind and Pak tread on. They are just on the cusp of transformation into a consistent and successful team and naturally the passion and jingoism will be higher. The passionate fan following will always be there but the intensity will reduce as they experience more and more success. They will celebrate victories with a lesser intensity as they become more successful because top teams are expected to win. You should also remember that we are an emotional lot in the subcontinent. So that also contributes to it. If tomorrow Nepal makes huge strides in cricket, you will start hearing more from their fans.

    Probably only Sri Lanka is an exception to this phenomenon.
    Many thanks! Finally a mature post has emerged.

    But Im a bit bemused by certain comments where they dislike a player based on that person's countrymens' attitude as that seems quite lame & is nonsense.

  29. #429
    Debut
    Apr 2015
    Venue
    Dhaka
    Runs
    865
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shutdown Corner View Post
    Mustafiz tonked and wicketless, 0-26 in his last match. I should have listened to @cricketjoshila...Indians have decoded Mustafiz. Well, it was good while it lasted. At least with him there was something to decode, unlike Indian seamers who come with the code packaged conveniently in the box.
    Did you watch the game at all? I guess you didnt! Well Fizz's 0-26 spell certainly helped SRH to win the nail biting match. Yes he was wicket less but he bowled 17th and 19th overs where he gave 5 runs in 17th over. Pune needed 22 runs in last 12 balls. And Dhoni and Perera were so feared of Fizz that they even not tried for hitting boundary of Fizz's 19th over and hence just got 8 runs in that over. That 19th penultimate over decide the course of that match. And of course Nehra bowled exceptional goo last over and win the match for SRH.

  30. #430
    Debut
    Mar 2012
    Runs
    13,479
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    ^that was a sarcastic post LOL

  31. #431
    Debut
    Jan 2016
    Venue
    Bangladesh
    Runs
    510
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by street cricketer View Post
    that is a natural course. When a team doesn't have much success, the passionate ones support it in the lows. But when it starts to achieve success, you get more people hopping in (including the ones who didn't watch cricket previously) and the jingoism spreads. Success in sport is a way to vent out the pent up frustration and passion for the fan base and they also take failures much more to heart. But later as the team experiences more success and wins more trophies, it will gradually reduce although won't disappear completely. People will celebrate jamodi series victories with less passion and mourn defeats with less frustration too. It happened with the indian and pakistani fans in the 90s and 2000s when there used to be a lot of effigy burning and the jingoism was at its peak. In fact, it is still persistent in the smaller cities and towns of the two nations. But it has decreased largely to what was in the past and nowadays expressing "outrage" over social media is the preferred mode.

    Bd is just following the same path that ind and pak tread on. They are just on the cusp of transformation into a consistent and successful team and naturally the passion and jingoism will be higher. The passionate fan following will always be there but the intensity will reduce as they experience more and more success. They will celebrate victories with a lesser intensity as they become more successful because top teams are expected to win. You should also remember that we are an emotional lot in the subcontinent. So that also contributes to it. If tomorrow nepal makes huge strides in cricket, you will start hearing more from their fans.

    Probably only sri lanka is an exception to this phenomenon.
    this....fully agreed with every words which are facts.

  32. #432
    Debut
    Aug 2013
    Runs
    7,881
    Mentioned
    260 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Calm down. Let him play test cricket first.


    Tum mujhe bhaga sako aisa ho nahi sakta aur tum mere begair bhaago yeh main hone nahi dunga - Viru

  33. #433
    Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    24,131
    Mentioned
    923 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Lol at the Bangla crowd going bonkers over the performance in the IPL.

    Last three years the best bowlers in the IPL have been:

    2015: DJ Bravo
    2014: Mohit Sharma
    2013: DJ Bravo

    This should tell you why his performances should be taken with a bucket of salt


    Inzi is the best selector in the world

  34. #434
    Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    Motown
    Runs
    2,793
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed1 View Post
    Lol at the Bangla crowd going bonkers over the performance in the IPL.

    Last three years the best bowlers in the IPL have been:

    2015: DJ Bravo
    2014: Mohit Sharma
    2013: DJ Bravo

    This should tell you why his performances should be taken with a bucket of salt
    I never thought I'd be able to find a group of fans that are worse than Sachinistas....the Bangladeshis surely outperform that bunch...At least the Sachinistas have some concrete numbers to back their legend...these guys are resorting to the lamest reasons for someone who has yet to play 10 tests. I have never come across such baby like reasoning

  35. #435
    Debut
    Jul 2006
    Runs
    17,725
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by street cricketer View Post
    That is a natural course. When a team doesn't have much success, the passionate ones support it in the lows. But when it starts to achieve success, you get more people hopping in (including the ones who didn't watch cricket previously) and the jingoism spreads. Success in sport is a way to vent out the pent up frustration and passion for the fan base and they also take failures much more to heart. But later as the team experiences more success and wins more trophies, it will gradually reduce although won't disappear completely. People will celebrate Jamodi series victories with less passion and mourn defeats with less frustration too. It happened with the Indian and Pakistani fans in the 90s and 2000s when there used to be a lot of effigy burning and the jingoism was at its peak. In fact, it is still persistent in the smaller cities and towns of the two nations. But it has decreased largely to what was in the past and nowadays expressing "outrage" over social media is the preferred mode.

    BD is just following the same path that Ind and Pak tread on. They are just on the cusp of transformation into a consistent and successful team and naturally the passion and jingoism will be higher. The passionate fan following will always be there but the intensity will reduce as they experience more and more success. They will celebrate victories with a lesser intensity as they become more successful because top teams are expected to win. You should also remember that we are an emotional lot in the subcontinent. So that also contributes to it. If tomorrow Nepal makes huge strides in cricket, you will start hearing more from their fans.

    Probably only Sri Lanka is an exception to this phenomenon.
    I would say this is also the sign of a nation in transition and not limited to cricket only. For example for India, cricket was one of the only few things we were good at and we had a couple of world class players like Sachin. As a result, a lot of patriotism and personal emotions were tied with cricket. When you hear just bad news everywhere, when unemployment is rampant, when you feel hopeless, cricket and Bollywood were two forms of escapism we had. And of course our emotions and patriotism were tied strongly to cricket. So we had people who threw stones when team failed and built temples when team succeeded. Over time when we got success in other fields, employment rose, etc, we are not so dependent on cricket for all our hopes and its no long life and death


    Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect. --Mark Twain

  36. #436
    Debut
    Jul 2006
    Runs
    17,725
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed1 View Post
    Lol at the Bangla crowd going bonkers over the performance in the IPL.

    Last three years the best bowlers in the IPL have been:

    2015: DJ Bravo
    2014: Mohit Sharma
    2013: DJ Bravo

    This should tell you why his performances should be taken with a bucket of salt
    Yeah but Amir taking wickets in PSL and BPL before a lukewarm world cup apparently counts for a lot

    I don't think a single person claimed Fizz is great because of IPL. It is just that people realize his talent and skills and then follow him to see how he performs. It is the same reason why Pak fans were gun ho when Amir performed in domestics or BPL. Not because they are great tournaments but because they like the young man and are happy to see him succeed


    Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect. --Mark Twain

  37. #437
    Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    24,131
    Mentioned
    923 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Indiafan View Post
    Yeah but Amir taking wickets in PSL and BPL before a lukewarm world cup apparently counts for a lot

    I don't think a single person claimed Fizz is great because of IPL. It is just that people realize his talent and skills and then follow him to see how he performs. It is the same reason why Pak fans were gun ho when Amir performed in domestics or BPL. Not because they are great tournaments but because they like the young man and are happy to see him succeed
    Before giving me a lecture, scroll through this thread people are claiming that Rahman is the best t20 bowler in world based on the performance in the IPL.


    Inzi is the best selector in the world

  38. #438
    Debut
    Aug 2015
    Runs
    1,273
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sshakir411 View Post
    I never thought I'd be able to find a group of fans that are worse than Sachinistas....the Bangladeshis surely outperform that bunch...At least the Sachinistas have some concrete numbers to back their legend...these guys are resorting to the lamest reasons for someone who has yet to play 10 tests. I have never come across such baby like reasoning
    Why r u even blabbering about fizz's test performance pal. I haven't seen a single Bangla supporter here who thinks fizz is a superior test bowler.


    Btw fizz supporters also has concrete numbers to back their hero.... Just because u missed those numbers doesn't necessarily mean they don't exist. Lol. Currenly apart from Starc there isn't a single bowler who is as good as fizz in Odis


    What lame excuse, lol. Fizz's supporters don't need excuses. These excuses r generally given by the supporters of so called special bowler who generally gets hammered in Asian pitches

  39. #439
    Debut
    Aug 2015
    Runs
    1,273
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed1 View Post
    Before giving me a lecture, scroll through this thread people are claiming that Rahman is the best t20 bowler in world based on the performance in the IPL.
    LOL. He's owned some of the world's best batsmen in international cricket too. There is nothing wrong in that claim.Ofcourse he's one of the best if not the best bowler in t20 cricket right now.

  40. #440
    Debut
    Oct 2015
    Runs
    12,082
    Mentioned
    312 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Indiafan View Post
    I would say this is also the sign of a nation in transition and not limited to cricket only. For example for India, cricket was one of the only few things we were good at and we had a couple of world class players like Sachin. As a result, a lot of patriotism and personal emotions were tied with cricket. When you hear just bad news everywhere, when unemployment is rampant, when you feel hopeless, cricket and Bollywood were two forms of escapism we had. And of course our emotions and patriotism were tied strongly to cricket. So we had people who threw stones when team failed and built temples when team succeeded. Over time when we got success in other fields, employment rose, etc, we are not so dependent on cricket for all our hopes and its no long life and death
    That is definitely true. That's also one reason why Indians felt more joy beating the western teams back in the day.

  41. #441
    Debut
    Aug 2015
    Runs
    1,273
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed1 View Post
    Lol at the Bangla crowd going bonkers over the performance in the IPL.

    Last three years the best bowlers in the IPL have been:

    2015: DJ Bravo
    2014: Mohit Sharma
    2013: DJ Bravo

    This should tell you why his performances should be taken with a bucket of salt
    LOL. U need to watch his bowling against NZ in recently finished world cup, perhaps it will help you to realize fizz's true quality.

    He's taken 5 wickets against a top class batting lineup on a flat pitch and that too in a world cup match. Lol. Try again.

  42. #442
    Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    24,131
    Mentioned
    923 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince_ View Post
    LOL. U need to watch his bowling against NZ in recently finished world cup, perhaps it will help you to realize fizz's true quality.

    He's taken 5 wickets against a top class batting lineup on a flat pitch and that too in a world cup match. Lol. Try again.
    Umar Gul also did the same.


    Gul >>>> Fizz


    Inzi is the best selector in the world

  43. #443
    Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    Motown
    Runs
    2,793
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince_ View Post
    Why r u even blabbering about fizz's test performance pal. I haven't seen a single Bangla supporter here who thinks fizz is a superior test bowler.


    Btw fizz supporters also has concrete numbers to back their hero.... Just because u missed those numbers doesn't necessarily mean they don't exist. Lol. Currenly apart from Starc there isn't a single bowler who is as good as fizz in Odis


    What lame excuse, lol. Fizz's supporters don't need excuses. These excuses r generally given by the supporters of so called special bowler who generally gets hammered in Asian pitches
    concrete numbers? you sure are a 12 year old...fizzs' data set isn't large enough to make any assumptions. all it tells us that he is good, and that's it. to say he's the best after Starc is strictly a Bangladeshi point of view...I don't think anyone sane or old enough would claim something like that. Now go back and play with your toys

  44. #444
    Debut
    Aug 2015
    Runs
    1,273
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed1 View Post
    Umar Gul also did the same.


    Gul >>>> Fizz
    Gul was an excellent limited overs bowler. I've huge respect for him.

  45. #445
    Debut
    Jan 2011
    Runs
    7,684
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by street cricketer View Post
    That is a natural course. When a team doesn't have much success, the passionate ones support it in the lows. But when it starts to achieve success, you get more people hopping in (including the ones who didn't watch cricket previously) and the jingoism spreads. Success in sport is a way to vent out the pent up frustration and passion for the fan base and they also take failures much more to heart. But later as the team experiences more success and wins more trophies, it will gradually reduce although won't disappear completely. People will celebrate Jamodi series victories with less passion and mourn defeats with less frustration too. It happened with the Indian and Pakistani fans in the 90s and 2000s when there used to be a lot of effigy burning and the jingoism was at its peak. In fact, it is still persistent in the smaller cities and towns of the two nations. But it has decreased largely to what was in the past and nowadays expressing "outrage" over social media is the preferred mode.

    BD is just following the same path that Ind and Pak tread on. They are just on the cusp of transformation into a consistent and successful team and naturally the passion and jingoism will be higher. The passionate fan following will always be there but the intensity will reduce as they experience more and more success. They will celebrate victories with a lesser intensity as they become more successful because top teams are expected to win. You should also remember that we are an emotional lot in the subcontinent. So that also contributes to it. If tomorrow Nepal makes huge strides in cricket, you will start hearing more from their fans.

    Probably only Sri Lanka is an exception to this phenomenon.
    Good points.

    I remember back in the days when it felt amazing winning against some of the teams we defeat these days with ease: SL, Pakistan, West Indies, Zimbabwe etc.

    Wow, there aren't many teams in our sport, eh.

  46. #446
    Debut
    Oct 2010
    Runs
    38,331
    Mentioned
    270 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by street cricketer View Post
    That is a natural course. When a team doesn't have much success, the passionate ones support it in the lows. But when it starts to achieve success, you get more people hopping in (including the ones who didn't watch cricket previously) and the jingoism spreads. Success in sport is a way to vent out the pent up frustration and passion for the fan base and they also take failures much more to heart. But later as the team experiences more success and wins more trophies, it will gradually reduce although won't disappear completely. People will celebrate Jamodi series victories with less passion and mourn defeats with less frustration too. It happened with the Indian and Pakistani fans in the 90s and 2000s when there used to be a lot of effigy burning and the jingoism was at its peak. In fact, it is still persistent in the smaller cities and towns of the two nations. But it has decreased largely to what was in the past and nowadays expressing "outrage" over social media is the preferred mode.

    BD is just following the same path that Ind and Pak tread on. They are just on the cusp of transformation into a consistent and successful team and naturally the passion and jingoism will be higher. The passionate fan following will always be there but the intensity will reduce as they experience more and more success. They will celebrate victories with a lesser intensity as they become more successful because top teams are expected to win. You should also remember that we are an emotional lot in the subcontinent. So that also contributes to it. If tomorrow Nepal makes huge strides in cricket, you will start hearing more from their fans.

    Probably only Sri Lanka is an exception to this phenomenon.
    Ofcourse , i dont see anything wrong. Support is what makes a sport better.


    It is either a heartache or a headache ..Argh relationships.

  47. #447
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    New Delhi
    Runs
    3,210
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I don't understand why everyone is fighting over here?

    Fizz is a good bowler he is young and if he keeps his mind to it can become a successful bowler.. What's there to fight about? He is neither a legend YET nor does he can't become a legend..

    As simple as that, going OTT by either side is just immature either you look for Internet fights or are plainly stupid..

  48. #448
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    13,766
    Mentioned
    195 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Let's see what fizz does today

  49. #449
    Debut
    Aug 2015
    Runs
    1,273
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sshakir411 View Post
    concrete numbers? you sure are a 12 year old...fizzs' data set isn't large enough to make any assumptions. all it tells us that he is good, and that's it. to say he's the best after Starc is strictly a Bangladeshi point of view...I don't think anyone sane or old enough would claim something like that. Now go back and play with your toys
    LOL, good for you then. But u won't find many apart from some Pakistani like you who will agree with you


    All the cricket experts are praising him like crazy after seeing his exceptional bowling skill and majority of those experts have already declared that this fizz guy is destined to be a great bowler. I obviously agree with them, but someone like you who lacks cricketing knowledge might disagree though


    Fizz has played 24 international matches along with quite a few ipl and psl matches where he regularly owned the best batters of the opposition team.


    He has an average of 12 and 13 in t20s and Odis respectively along with quite a few five wickets haul. This sample size is more than enough to evaluate a bowler like fizz and make initial judgements


    To make things easier for u I m saying it again. Based on the current performance apart from Starc there isn't a single bowler who is as good as fizz In limited overs cricket
    Last edited by Prince_; 12th May 2016 at 16:38.

  50. #450
    Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    Motown
    Runs
    2,793
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince_ View Post
    LOL, good for you then. But u won't find many apart from some Pakistani like you who will agree with you


    All the cricket experts are praising him like crazy after seeing his exceptional bowling skill and majority of those experts have already declared that this fizz guy is destined to be a great bowler. I obviously agree with them, but someone like you who lacks cricketing knowledge might disagree though


    Fizz has played 24 international matches along with quite a few ipl and psl matches where he regularly owned the best batters of the opposition team.


    He has an average of 12 and 13 in t20s and Odis respectively along with quite a few five wickets haul. This sample size is more than enough to evaluate a bowler like fizz and make initial judgements


    To make things easier for u I m saying it again. Based on the current performance apart from Starc there isn't a single bowler who is as good as fizz In limited overs cricket
    you say i have no cricket knowledge but then state fizz played psl. what a joke man...all this typing was a waste

  51. #451
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    13,766
    Mentioned
    195 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince_ View Post
    LOL, good for you then. But u won't find many apart from some Pakistani like you who will agree with you


    All the cricket experts are praising him like crazy after seeing his exceptional bowling skill and majority of those experts have already declared that this fizz guy is destined to be a great bowler. I obviously agree with them, but someone like you who lacks cricketing knowledge might disagree though


    Fizz has played 24 international matches along with quite a few ipl and psl matches where he regularly owned the best batters of the opposition team.


    He has an average of 12 and 13 in t20s and Odis respectively along with quite a few five wickets haul. This sample size is more than enough to evaluate a bowler like fizz and make initial judgements


    To make things easier for u I m saying it again. Based on the current performance apart from Starc there isn't a single bowler who is as good as fizz In limited overs cricket
    He never played PSL

  52. #452
    Debut
    Aug 2015
    Runs
    1,273
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hasan123 View Post
    He never played PSL
    Typo, meant BPL

  53. #453
    Debut
    Aug 2015
    Runs
    1,273
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sshakir411 View Post
    you say i have no cricket knowledge but then state fizz played psl. what a joke man...all this typing was a waste
    Good counter argument. Keep it up

  54. #454
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    13,766
    Mentioned
    195 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince_ View Post
    Typo, meant BPL
    One Indian said to me on another thread don't judge someone on IPL peformance

  55. #455
    Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    24,131
    Mentioned
    923 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    @Prince_ any comment on today's performance?

    4-0-39-0


    @Dios does he have the purple cap yet? you said he'll get it last game. He didn't get it then, he didn't get it now. What is happening


    Inzi is the best selector in the world

  56. #456
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    927
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This Fizz guy is hugely overrated. He doesn't have pace, doesn't look menacing when bowling, neither can he swing with the ball. Only good at bowling cutters. How on earth he is the best bowler in the world? Well, for me, he is not even on my list of the top 15 bowlers in the the world cricket right now. The other guy sitting in SRH bench, Trent Boult, is miles better than him and has potential of a world class bowler. 18-20 olds like Pants, Baby, Sarfraz have taken him to the cleaners in this IPL. In the last match, because of Dhoni's tactics, Pune lost the game. In the 19th over, Mustafiz bowled 2-3 full tosses which should have been into the stands. But we all know about Dhoni, he loves to finish in the last over and become a hero. That's why he didn't take any risk whatsover. It's Warner/Bhuvi who are instrumental in SRH wins so far. Fizz has contributed and so has Nehra and others. Stop hyping him to the moon. Relax Bangla fans.

  57. #457
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    927
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed1 View Post
    @Prince_ any comment on today's performance?

    4-0-39-0


    @Dios does he have the purple cap yet? you said he'll get it last game. He didn't get it then, he didn't get it now. What is happening
    18 year old, Pants, took him to the cleaners. This Fizz is probably the most overrated cricketer in the history of cricket.

  58. #458
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    13,766
    Mentioned
    195 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed1 View Post
    @Prince_ any comment on today's performance?

    4-0-39-0


    @Dios does he have the purple cap yet? you said he'll get it last game. He didn't get it then, he didn't get it now. What is happening
    Don't dare critizce this atg of cricket

  59. #459
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    13,766
    Mentioned
    195 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Not a good day for fizz won't be too harsh on him though he has a lot to learn but he's only 20 so plenty of time yet

  60. #460
    Debut
    Jan 2014
    Runs
    1,326
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Imran Hasan View Post
    Did you watch the game at all? I guess you didnt! Well Fizz's 0-26 spell certainly helped SRH to win the nail biting match. Yes he was wicket less but he bowled 17th and 19th overs where he gave 5 runs in 17th over. Pune needed 22 runs in last 12 balls. And Dhoni and Perera were so feared of Fizz that they even not tried for hitting boundary of Fizz's 19th over and hence just got 8 runs in that over. That 19th penultimate over decide the course of that match. And of course Nehra bowled exceptional goo last over and win the match for SRH.
    No I don't watch IPL. But I am following Mustafiz closely.

    Tonked again today. Utter carnage. Somewhere cricketjoshila and syed1 have an extra bounce in their step.

  61. #461
    Debut
    Jan 2014
    Runs
    1,326
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed1 View Post
    Before giving me a lecture, scroll through this thread people are claiming that Rahman is the best t20 bowler in world based on the performance in the IPL.
    Actually Sussex's head coach made the claim to cricinfo. Regardless of what anyone on PP may or may not have said. Of course the county coach has been proven an idiot the last 2 games as Fizz has gone 0 for 65.

  62. #462
    Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Montreal, Canada
    Runs
    7,763
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    @Syed1 making this thread his own. You're like a vulture waiting for the Fizz to slip up so you can bump this thread and rile the BD posters


    Pakistan is that kid who never studies for his exams but is surprised when he fails.

  63. #463
    Debut
    Jan 2016
    Runs
    6,913
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He should retire, got hit for a six by an eighteen years old hack.

  64. #464
    Debut
    Aug 2015
    Runs
    1,273
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed1 View Post
    @Prince_ any comment on today's performance?

    4-0-39-0


    @Dios does he have the purple cap yet? you said he'll get it last game. He didn't get it then, he didn't get it now. What is happening
    He had a bad day on the field. It's quite natural though, even the best of the best can have an off day


    He bowled a lot of yorkers today but some them turned into full tosses and pant took full advantages of those deliveries.


    But it has clearly shown that how much sunriser actually depends on fizz. If he performs sunriser wins, if he fails sunriser fails too


    Besides, the pitch was a belter and offered nothing to the bowlers. Miserable sunriser batters failed to take advantage of it and posted a total which was wayyyyyy below par.

  65. #465
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    13,766
    Mentioned
    195 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince_ View Post
    He had a bad day on the field. It's quite natural though, even the best of the best can have an off day


    He bowled a lot of yorkers today but some them turned into full tosses and pant took full advantages of those deliveries.


    But it has clearly shown that how much sunriser actually depends on fizz. If he performs sunriser wins, if he fails sunriser fails too


    Besides, the pitch was a belter and offered nothing to the bowlers. Miserable sunriser batters failed to take advantage of it and posted a total which was wayyyyyy below par.
    No today showed Warner importance when he got out Williamson and dhwaan slowed the scoring down it cost them runs. Warner was scoring freely till he got out. Fizz never had enough runs ro defend but he got hammered anyway

  66. #466
    Debut
    Feb 2010
    Venue
    Bangladesh
    Runs
    13,039
    Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    He has been found out, Ian Bishop was saying he needs to learn how to reverse the ball. His video analysis helped Pant and now the 'fizz' is gone. Mustafizz is finished.


    Self belief and hard work will always earn you success - Kohli
    What we think we become - Buddha

  67. #467
    Debut
    Oct 2010
    Runs
    38,331
    Mentioned
    270 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Its all a learning curve the fizz , he will shut his haters up in the next match.


    It is either a heartache or a headache ..Argh relationships.

  68. #468
    Debut
    Jun 2013
    Venue
    Chicago
    Runs
    3,799
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Like I said many times, he is a good death bowler and that's it. If he keeps evolving, he can be Bravo 2.0.
    BD fans assumed that he'll be taking 5fers in every other game. He's not even the best bowler in the Sunrisers team. His cutters used to get wickets. These days they are helpful in containing runs. As the batsmen see more of him, they will start taking their chances and the cutters will go for runs.

  69. #469
    Debut
    Dec 2015
    Venue
    earth between north pole and south pole
    Runs
    2,996
    Mentioned
    129 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He had an off day he is no legend but can become a deadly t20 bowler he has only cutters and yorkers in his arsenal need to develop other skills swing seam and all to become a successful bouncer

  70. #470
    Debut
    Aug 2014
    Runs
    2,932
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "He's an unbelievable bowler at the age of 20. It's scary to see. So for a guy who's doing so well in the IPL, his first IPL especially, we've got to pick up the box to try and combat what he's putting down. There's a lot of hard work that goes on behind the scenes that lot of people don't know. We analyse quite a lot and come up with game plans. And fortunately, it worked today,"
    Chris Morris on Mustafiz

    http://www.cricbuzz.com/cricket-news...srhvdd-ipl2016

    But of course PP experts' views are the ones that matter.

  71. #471
    Debut
    Aug 2014
    Runs
    2,932
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He is clearly fatigued given that SRH are playing every other day for some reason. He played the WT20 and Asia Cup immediately before and was also injured in between. Also I have a feeling that he isn't getting the proper support with regards to his bowling due to the language barrier. He is a thinking bowler who sets his own fields and doesn't need to be spoonfed but he is still only 20 and needs some guidance at times - the role Mashrafe plays for him in the Bangladesh team. The word is that he is reconsidering his Sussex stint due to fatigue. I personally would encourage him to go as playing in England is always beneficial especially for a young bowler but if his body is not up for it then he should take some time off and rest up.

  72. #472
    Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    365
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dios View Post
    He is clearly fatigued given that SRH are playing every other day for some reason. He played the WT20 and Asia Cup immediately before and was also injured in between. Also I have a feeling that he isn't getting the proper support with regards to his bowling due to the language barrier. He is a thinking bowler who sets his own fields and doesn't need to be spoonfed but he is still only 20 and needs some guidance at times - the role Mashrafe plays for him in the Bangladesh team. The word is that he is reconsidering his Sussex stint due to fatigue. I personally would encourage him to go as playing in England is always beneficial especially for a young bowler but if his body is not up for it then he should take some time off and rest up.
    Of course. He is a legend. How can he have just a bad day? It must be because he is fatigues or some other reason beyond his control!

  73. #473
    Debut
    Nov 2013
    Venue
    Kerala
    Runs
    8,907
    Mentioned
    1924 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    So after reading some post Fizz just can't have a bad day. It must be fatigue, or sick or he's forced bowl with other hand etc etc.

  74. #474
    Debut
    Nov 2013
    Venue
    Kerala
    Runs
    8,907
    Mentioned
    1924 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    So I assume Fizz is going to play county for 4 day games. which means he'll be fielded 2 days at least also bowl minimum 20 overs. Can he do that considering he can't play two back to back T20 matches (as someone said) that too with a day gab btw matches.

  75. #475
    Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    Motown
    Runs
    2,793
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shutdown Corner View Post
    Time for the thread to be closed. Like a open bottle of 7up, the Fizz is gone. As our resident geniuses @cricketjoshila and @Syed1 have predicted the Fizz has been found out. He is being read like the Bible. In 2 consecutive games he has gotten thrashed and wicketless.
    no no no the legend is fatigued because he played 3 series in a row...he's only 20 you know

  76. #476
    Debut
    Nov 2013
    Venue
    Kerala
    Runs
    8,907
    Mentioned
    1924 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shutdown Corner View Post
    Time for the thread to be closed. Like a open bottle of 7up, the Fizz is gone. As our resident geniuses @cricketjoshila and @Syed1 have predicted the Fizz has been found out. He is being read like the Bible. In 2 consecutive games he has gotten thrashed and wicketless.
    People say same about Kohli too after he's failed in England. Same with Fizz too. To those who says he's smashed by 18 years old, they themselves forgot he's himself rookie and just 20 years old. So his peak is yet to seen.

  77. #477
    Debut
    May 2013
    Venue
    Pakistan-Deutschland
    Runs
    7,271
    Mentioned
    1171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    He is great talent with huge potential .i hope he develops as time passes to become a great bowler one day


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  78. #478
    Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    24,131
    Mentioned
    923 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shutdown Corner View Post
    Time for the thread to be closed. Like a open bottle of 7up, the Fizz is gone. As our resident geniuses @cricketjoshila and @Syed1 have predicted the Fizz has been found out. He is being read like the Bible. In 2 consecutive games he has gotten thrashed and wicketless.
    Stop putting words in my mouth and get over your self-pity attitude.

    I have never discredited Mustafizur, infact I enjoy his bowling. However I do not agree with the Bangladeshi opinion that he is the best LOI bowler in world cricket atm and will go onto be an ATG. He has a long way to go before he achieves either one of those mantles and will not be able to do so if he continues to lack the ability to bowl conventional seam/swing.

    Learn to accept a difference of opinion.


    Inzi is the best selector in the world

  79. #479
    Debut
    Apr 2016
    Runs
    28
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Reading the comments above made me realize that......































    Lot of Pakistanis watch ipl...
    Last edited by The Good; 14th May 2016 at 00:22.

  80. #480
    Debut
    Jan 2014
    Runs
    1,326
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed1 View Post
    Stop putting words in my mouth and get over your self-pity attitude.

    I have never discredited Mustafizur, infact I enjoy his bowling. However I do not agree with the Bangladeshi opinion that he is the best LOI bowler in world cricket atm and will go onto be an ATG. He has a long way to go before he achieves either one of those mantles and will not be able to do so if he continues to lack the ability to bowl conventional seam/swing.

    Learn to accept a difference of opinion.
    Who here has claimed that Mustafizur is the best bowler in LOIs atm or destined to be an ATG? And how many people have said that? That is no more indicative of a "Bangladeshi opinion" than saying that "Pakistani opinion" is a bowler who bowls 50 kph at age 5 will bowl 200 kph by age 20.

    Get my drift?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •