Debut
    Mar 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rhony View Post
    Do you think they gave him a containing role instead of a wicket taking one? He did well containing the runs. No doubt about that. I agree with your analysis on all the games as well. However, isn't that an insult to a once in a generation 'Strike' bowler? His old ball skills are very good but unless he picks quality wickets at the top of the order with the new ball, he can't be a true champion. Like I said, he's Bravo 2.0
    Fizz is far more effective than Bravo who is a medium pacer at best.

It's true he is not been a wicket taking option but this boils down to how Warner uses him and the field settings. When he plays for Bangladesh Mashrafe gives him a very aggressive field compared to Warner who gives him a more defensive field setting.

Furthermore he bowls more yorker these days which indicates he is there to contain the runs. You can compare that to Malinga and not entirely bravo.

Debut
    Mar 2014
    Venue
    In your dil, but not in your dimaag.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Great bowler. Would walk into Pak's famed bowling attack with ease. 3x better than Irfan and 2x better than Anwar Ali.

Swing it like Akram, whack it like Afridi, live it like Inti.

Debut
    Feb 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For all those not impressed by Mustafiz, just give it a rest. I cant understand why u want a young emerging guy to fail, its just quite petty IMO.

He is a 20 year old kid from a remote village, playing in the one of the most lucrative T20 league in the wrold for the first time and keeping a player like Trent Boult on the bench for a whole season.

Think of what you had achieved when you were 20.

Debut
    May 2015
    Venue
    The Capital Wasteland
    Runs
    Mentioned
    418 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Suleiman View Post
    Great bowler. Would walk into Pak's famed bowling attack with ease. 3x better than Irfan and 2x better than Anwar Ali.
    Add one zero in front of Irfan and 2 zeros in front of Anwar Ali

Kuch to log kahenge
    Logon ka kaam hai kehna

Debut
    Feb 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by aliasad1998 View Post
    Add one zero in front of Irfan and 2 zeros in front of Anwar Ali
    Bro thats a bit harsh

Debut
    May 2015
    Venue
    The Capital Wasteland
    Runs
    Mentioned
    418 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by imrankhannsu View Post
    Bro thats a bit harsh
    No I was being lenient

Kuch to log kahenge
    Logon ka kaam hai kehna

Debut
    Aug 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rhony View Post
    That's because he can't swing it. He should have picked up 25 to 30 wkts by now considering all the build up with the ATG talk. Not a single 4 fer against Indian domestics? C'mon that's not what you expected. He's been good so far but not even the best in IPL. Let's see if he picks it up in the next two games.

That's because ipl pitches aren't prepared for bowlers. These r graveyards for bowlers especially if u r a fast bowler.

But he's already taken a fifer against a top class team like newzealand and that too in a world cup match which his immediate competitors like Starc, Amir or Rabada has yet to achieve

Strangely, bowlers like styen or Malinga (who's is specially known for his t20 bowling) hasn't taken a single ffifer in their entire career even though both of them have played way more t20 matches than fizz.

Debut
    Jun 2013
    Venue
    Chicago
    Runs
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Executioner View Post
    Fizz is far more effective than Bravo who is a medium pacer at best.

It's true he is not been a wicket taking option but this boils down to how Warner uses him and the field settings. When he plays for Bangladesh Mashrafe gives him a very aggressive field compared to Warner who gives him a more defensive field setting.

Furthermore he bowls more yorker these days which indicates he is there to contain the runs. You can compare that to Malinga and not entirely bravo.
    Malinga comparison is a bit too early because Lasith is a very good new ball bowler. I see your point though.

Debut
    Jun 2013
    Venue
    Chicago
    Runs
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince_ View Post
    That's because ipl pitches aren't prepared for bowlers. These r graveyards for bowlers especially if u r a fast bowler.

But he's already taken a fifer against a top class team like newzealand and that too in a world cup match which his immediate competitors like Starc, Amir or Rabada has yet to achieve

Strangely, bowlers like styen or Malinga (who's is specially known for his t20 bowling) hasn't taken a single ffifer in their entire career even though both of them have played way more t20 matches than fizz.
    He did bamboozle NZ and will continue to do so against teams that haven't played him enough. If he learns how to swing the new ball and a slower yorker, he could be the next Malinga.

Debut
    Mar 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    ^
    I would say Mustafiz is 2nd best, Kumar for me has been the best bowler so far.

Debut
    Aug 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    SRH really missed the service of the great FIzzzz in today's match. If this future legend had played today gujju lions couldn't have scored more than 140. I hope he'll be fit for the mega final

Debut
    Apr 2015
    Venue
    Dhaka
    Runs
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mustafizur is the best limited-overs bowler right now!

Mustafizur Rahman, Bangladesh left-arm seamer, might have missed the 2016 Indian Premier League Qualifier against Gujarat Lions on Friday (May 27) due to an injury, but he is well on way to becoming the best pacer in the world in limited-overs cricket.

Since the time Australia's Mitchell Starc went down with an injury, world cricket has seen the emergence of the lanky Mustafizur, who is making life difficult for batsmen in One-Day Internationals and Twenty20 Internationals. Be it his yorkers, off-cutters or the subtle changes in pace, the Bangladesh boy has been extremely difficult to get away.

Even in the ongoing IPL, his performances for Sunrisers Hyderabad have proved that he has the ability to keep doing it, game after game. Mustafizur, however, isn't getting too excited about this new-found fame. "I am just doing what I love. My only aim is to get better," Mustafizur told TOI. There have been many bowlers who have been successful with their national teams but when it came to IPL, they found the going tough. The likes of Dale Steyn, Trent Boult or Tim Southee, who have done brilliantly across formats, struggled to get going on the unresponsive pitches in India during the IPL.

"There are quite a lot of them like James Anderson or Steyn, who are very good in Tests. But right now, Mustafizur is the best pacer in limited-overs," said Rameez Raja, former Pakistan captain who is a part of the IPL commentary pannel. "Our Wahab Riaz is also good, but he is generally in his elements in Tests," he added.

Manoj Prabhakar, Afghanistan's bowling coach and former Indian pacer, too agreed with Rameez. "There is no doubt that Mustafizur is the best bowler right now. Sri Lanka's Lasith Malinga was one who could bowl good yorkers. But right now, Mustafizur is at his peak. He bowls the cutters really fast and has other variations, which he delivers with the same momentum," he noted.

Mustafizur's economy rate of 6.74 in 15 IPL games underlines what Prabhakar is talking about. Of the 16 wickets that he has taken, many have come at crucial junctures, changing the course of games. Prabhakar also explained how a quality bowler like Steyn often bowls yorkers with cross seam for better control. "If you are struggling to control the swing, it becomes important to bowl cross seam. But Mustafizur doesn't need to do that," Prabhakar said.

Even Krishnamachari Srikkanth, former Indian captain, feels Mustafizur is the best in limited-overs cricket. "There aren't too many better than him at the moment. But he needs to perform like this for some more time before we can say he is the best. For now, he looks ahead of the pack," Srikkanth said.

It's now for the unassuming youngster to stay fit and keep it going for Bangladesh in the days to come.

http://www.cricbuzz.com/cricket-news...tan-cricketers

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How dare you? This title already goes to Amir. You should be ban. Amir is the greatest bowler ever witnessed

Debut
    Feb 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafay Shafiq View Post
    How dare you? This title already goes to Amir. You should be ban. Amir is the greatest bowler ever witnessed
    No no Amir worse than Anwar Ali is that make you happy?
    No Amir fans are saying he is the best bowler in the world but at least he is better than Rahat Ali, Anwar Ali, Tanvir and Irfan for sure. Because you hate someone does not make him worse.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Sunrisers didn't miss fizz yesterday

Debut
    Jan 2005
    Runs
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince_ View Post
    Thanks brother. I m an unbiased poster who always makes valid points.
    Hilarious!

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1043 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Jumma jumma hafta nahi howa kheltay and already best bowler in the world

#Mein inko rolaonga

Debut
    Aug 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed1 View Post
    Again I hope you realise it's Aakash Chopra, Rameez Raja, Manoj Prabhakar, Navjot Sidhu, VVS Laxman who are calling him the best not Bangladeshi fans. So no need to troll Bangladeshi fans next time Fizz underperforms.

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1043 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dios View Post
    Again I hope you realise it's Aakash Chopra, Rameez Raja, Manoj Prabhakar, Navjot Sidhu, VVS Laxman who are calling him the best not Bangladeshi fans. So no need to troll Bangladeshi fans next time Fizz underperforms.
    I have nothing against Rahman, he may very well turn out to be the best bowler in the world, but he has to achieve that mantle not be handed to him just because his competition is injured (Starc)

#Mein inko rolaonga

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Seems as though ipl commantors judge players of ipl success

Debut
    Mar 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hasan123 View Post
    Seems as though ipl commantors judge players of ipl success
    Is bhuvi or chahal getting even a quarter of the accolades as Fizz though bowling so well?

He has had a string of excellent performances in ODIs, and has been good in T20s particularly in the world T20s

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Bhuvi and Chahal aren't getting the credit they deserve that is true.
    He has done well but is only 9 odis he has played. That's nowhere near enough to be described as the best bowler in the world

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Is bhuvi or chahal getting even a quarter of the accolades as Fizz though bowling so well?

He has had a string of excellent performances in ODIs, and has been good in T20s particularly in the world T20s
    Bhuvi and Chahal aren't getting the credit they deserve that is true. He has done well but is only 9 odis he has played. That's nowhere near enough to be described as the best bowler in the world

Debut
    Jun 2013
    Venue
    Chicago
    Runs
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Chahal is nothing special. How that guy picked up 20 wkts is beyond me. Bhuvi on the other hand deserves credit. He is the most complete bowler in this IPL. He picked up wickets with the new and old ball and Fizz hasn't done that.

Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Peshawar
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2032 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed1 View Post
    Aath din, not Hafta, according to correct Muhawwra

Eat, Sleep, Back The Team....Repeat!

Debut
    Oct 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    336 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    A complete package. Great find for Bangladeah.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "This business that it's 'up to Misbah' whether he wants to play or not – that's rubbish - it's up to the selectors," Chappell said.

Debut
    Oct 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    336 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
    The kid is good but you can't expect him to give such performances after teams work him up.

His pace isn't menacing, and it remains to be seen how he can keep up with his bowling skills as oppositions start figuring out his varieties.
    He posses good enough skills to outsmart batsmen. Good skills+good brain and you cannot be worked up that easily.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "This business that it's 'up to Misbah' whether he wants to play or not – that's rubbish - it's up to the selectors," Chappell said.

Debut
    May 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great bowler. The best limited overs fast bowler I've seen in last 5 or 6 years. Everytime he bowls, looks like taking a wicket. I hope he can do it in tests though.

Debut
    May 2015
    Venue
    The Den of RCB
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Best ODI bowler in the world: Nope
    Could he be the best ODI player in the coming years: Certainly yes.

Mitch Starc is the best ODI bowler, has performed at the biggest stage in World Cup, was the standout bowler in IPL too if u want to take that as a bait ;)

Debut
    Apr 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why didn't he played the eliminator ?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Debut
    May 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    202 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ar7alan View Post

Hamstring injury

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ar7alan View Post

Slight hamstring injury

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1043 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by #GreenRoars View Post
    Aath din, not Hafta, according to correct Muhawwra
    Correct, jumma to jumma tou hafta hi hota hai

#Mein inko rolaonga

Debut
    Jun 2015
    Venue
    Srinagar
    Runs
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mustafiz is an atrocious catcher, keeps dropping them like

Debut
    Mar 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Adijazz1706 View Post
    Yup he is liability in the field.

Although to be fair the last catch he dropped was extremely difficult in real time.

Debut
    May 2015
    Venue
    The Capital Wasteland
    Runs
    Mentioned
    418 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    The moment I saw this kid bowl I knew he was something special. What an amazing bowler he is. Excellent performance in the final

Kuch to log kahenge
    Logon ka kaam hai kehna

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3892 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    He is the best Limited Overs bowler in the subcontinent by far. Overall, I would only take Starc and an in-form Boult over him.

Debut
    Mar 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Got hit for a few sixes today, short boundaries didn't help him. But otherwise was a very good spell given the conditions(and also that drop)

I said before that Fizz will be help turn around the hopes of SRH significantly, and SRH have won the tournament(though BK and Warner had a bigger role). The best thing about the Fizz is he has an excellent brain. At the age of 20 young bowlers break down under pressure. All this considering that this is his first IPL.

Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    chennai
    Runs
    Mentioned
    408 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Had a great debut season for SRH hope he continues to stay with them.

In cricket, my superhero is Sachin Tendulkar. He has always been my hero.
    -Virat Kohli

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    New Delhi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Great bowling throughout the tournament.. He's only 20 has a the potential to be a great limited overs bowler..

Debut
    May 2015
    Venue
    The Capital Wasteland
    Runs
    Mentioned
    418 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    He is the best Limited Overs bowler in the subcontinent by far. Overall, I would only take Starc and an in-form Boult over him.
    Boult is finished unfortunately. 4 best ODI pacers in the world in no order are Starc, Amir, Mustafiz, Morkel

Kuch to log kahenge
    Logon ka kaam hai kehna

Debut
    Oct 2015
    Venue
    Mountains
    Runs
    Mentioned
    348 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Fizz lived up to my expectations. Without a doubt, one of the best LOI bowlers in the world.

Debut
    Apr 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Excellent spell under pressure .... Bowling along side Bhuvi also helped him a lot

Debut
    Mar 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JaDed View Post
    Had a great debut season for SRH hope he continues to stay with them.
    I am sure SRH will retain him next year along with Warner.

He was bought for 1.6 crore in this auction so if he does go in the auction don't think he will be sold for less than 10 crore. In a years time batsman might be more accustomed to playing his faster cutters but he will improve his bowling(yorkers and conventional swing).

I think SRH treated him well. Team management and his team-mates seem made him feel comfortable. I am not sure he would be half as comfortable in KKR, RCB.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    New Delhi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

He was bought for 1.6 crore in this auction so if he does go in the auction don't think he will be sold for less than 10 crore. In a years time batsman might be more accustomed to playing his faster cutters but he will improve his bowling(yorkers and conventional swing).

I think SRH treated him well. Team management and his team-mates seem made him feel comfortable. I am not sure he would be half as comfortable in KKR, RCB.
    He would be retained for sure, they would be fools of they don't retain him.. Fizz, bhuvi, Warner should be retained.. 4th I'm not sure maybe yuvi?

Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    chennai
    Runs
    Mentioned
    408 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Hoping the same its interesting to see a bowler of non-controversial action do well in IPL the way he has handled top batsmen and the pairing with Bhuvi has been somewhat a change to watch in this season.

He would defn not like RCB can't say much about KKR considering its almost a Bengali team with Bengali city(might be easier for him).

In cricket, my superhero is Sachin Tendulkar. He has always been my hero.
    -Virat Kohli

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    New Delhi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Hoping the same its interesting to see a bowler of non-controversial action do well in IPL the way he has handled top batsmen and the pairing with Bhuvi has been somewhat a change to watch in this season.

He would defn not like RCB can't say much about KKR considering its almost a Bengali team with Bengali city(might be easier for him).
    Somehow from the outside I have a perception KKR does not have a homely type of atmosphere.. i maybe wrong but that's the perception I have of KKR not sure why..

Debut
    Mar 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Certainly makes sense. But I didn't like KKR, their team doesn't have any bonding when you compare to SRH. Gambhir and Shakib don't aspire much confidence

Debut
    Dec 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Adijazz1706 View Post
    Pacers tend to be awful fielders, especially the subcon ones.

Debut
    Mar 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by big_gamer007 View Post
    Somehow from the outside I have a perception KKR does not have a homely type of atmosphere.. i maybe wrong but that's the perception I have of KKR not sure why..
    having followed KKR for quite a while, i felt the same. Their really isn't any bonding in the side and KKR is one team that hardly used any local talent.

Gambhir isn't friendly at all, even Kohli knows how to rally his side together. His side won those two tournaments because they had some real match winners, Gambhir, Pathan, Shakib, Narine, Tendo.

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3892 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    Boult is finished unfortunately. 4 best ODI pacers in the world in no order are Starc, Amir, Mustafiz, Morkel
    No one is comparable to Starc in ODIs. He is in a class of his own. As good as Wasim if not better.

Debut
    May 2015
    Venue
    The Capital Wasteland
    Runs
    Mentioned
    418 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    No one is comparable to Starc in ODIs. He is in a class of his own. As good as Wasim if not better.
    Yes I agree. Morkel is underrated in ODIs. What I meant was that if I had to choose a 4 man pace attack in ODIs it would be this. All bases covered and the best 4 ODI bowlers in the world. Rabada is great too.

Kuch to log kahenge
    Logon ka kaam hai kehna

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3892 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    Yes I agree. Morkel is underrated in ODIs. What I meant was that if I had to choose a 4 man pace attack in ODIs it would be this. All bases covered and the best 4 ODI bowlers in the world. Rabada is great too.
    True, Morkel unfortunately underrated in ODIs but overrated in Tests.

Debut
    May 2015
    Venue
    The Capital Wasteland
    Runs
    Mentioned
    418 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    True, Morkel unfortunately underrated in ODIs but overrated in Tests.
    Yes you are right. Not great in Tests but he rarely has a bad ODI game. That length he bowls is extremely difficult to hit and he is a genuine wicket taker in the middle overs.

Kuch to log kahenge
    Logon ka kaam hai kehna

Debut
    Jul 2010
    Venue
    US
    Runs
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I thought he was okayish today. Bagged an important scalp but went for 37 runs as well. If your main bowlers go over 9 an over it's a good chance that your opponents would get close to the target and that's what happened but BK bailed him team out.

Debut
    Sep 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One of the best limited overs bowler in the world. IMO, Starc, Mustafizur and Amir are the top 3 bowlers potentially in the world.

Debut
    Jan 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Best fast bowler on the championship team. 5th in IPL in wickets, 1st in economy rate (min 20 overs)...without him the Sunrisers couldn't have won.

Debut
    Nov 2013
    Venue
    Kerala
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1985 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shutdown Corner View Post
    Best fast bowler on the championship team. 5th in IPL in wickets, 1st in economy rate (min 20 overs)...without him the Sunrisers couldn't have won.
    SRH was a team effort. without Warner they couldn't have won it. Without Yuvi they couldn't have won it. Without Bhuvi they couldn't have won it. Without Bipul Sharma they couldn't have won it. Without Nehra ji they couldn't have won it etc etc

Debut
    Jan 2006
    Runs
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Next stop Sussex.

May those who live nearby can go and see him bowl live?

I am not sure what he would do in the month of Ramadan.

Forgive when you are on top. Don't you want to be forgiven?

Debut
    Jan 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The best T20/T20I fast bowler in the world. Winning a tournament for his team cements his spot as the best T20 fast bowler.

Debut
    Dec 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BD-fan View Post
    Next stop Sussex.

May those who live nearby can go and see him bowl live?

I am not sure what he would do in the month of Ramadan.
    I wonder if he (and Gayle for Somerset) will get there in time for their televised game on Wednesday night.

Debut
    Jan 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Smbhayi View Post
    SRH was a team effort. without Warner they couldn't have won it. Without Yuvi they couldn't have won it. Without Bhuvi they couldn't have won it. Without Bipul Sharma they couldn't have won it. Without Nehra ji they couldn't have won it etc etc
    But his economy rate throughout the season, that too bowling at the death was superb. Even being injured in the final he went for 9 an over on a 10 rpo pitch, bowling half his quota at the death. A lesser bowler would have gone for 13-14. In LOIs, bowling economy rates are paramount, especially with mishit 6s, switch hits, etc.

140-5 is an easier target to chase in T20s than 220 all out, so wickets don't really matter much in terms of outcome.

Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Peshawar
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2032 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    No more troll posts, it's warning for every one.
    Last edited by aliasad1998; 9th June 2016 at 21:41.

Eat, Sleep, Back The Team....Repeat!

Debut
    Aug 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This guy has 3 five wickets haul in just 9 ODI matches which means he usually single handedly destroys the opposition batting lineup after every 2 matches for Bangla.

Wow. Fizz is really something else..... a special talent.

Debut
    Aug 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Last Of The Stars View Post
    The best T20/T20I fast bowler in the world. Winning a tournament for his team cements his spot as the best T20 fast bowler.
    Yup, at present he's easily the best T20 bowler in the world. Starc isn't as good in t20s as he's in tests or Odis.

Debut
    Aug 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shutdown Corner View Post
    True. He bowled during the most difficult phases in the game against the best batsmen of the opposition team. Whenever the opposition batsmen went after other bowlers or whenever warmer was desperate for a wicket, he threw the ball at fizz.

Debut
    Jan 2016
    Venue
    Bangladesh
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mustafizur rahman's stint(ud be) schedule in county (for mustafiz lovers or haters)

Mustafizur Rahman just missed his proposed departure to play county on 15th of this month due to visa processing problem but he is now set to go.Though his team Sussex's condition in one day format is not good and he us have little to do but his team's form is little better in t20 and he can get them to knockout by his good bowling performance.Here's are the schedule of his team and his also for his fans (or haters) to follow....

Game Vs
    T20 Hampshire
    T20 Assex
    T20 Surrey
    OD Glustershire
    OD Hampshire
    T20 Glamorgan
    OD Somerset
    OD Kent

Debut
    Dec 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    He won't get here in time for the t20 game tomorrow I believe which means he won't make his county debut in a televised game.

Debut
    Jan 2016
    Venue
    Bangladesh
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Star sports is going to televise as the news informed...

Debut
    Dec 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeeebon View Post
    Star sports is going to televise as the news informed...
    Na they won't, the Hampshire game tomorrow (which he presumably won't get there for) and the Somerset game are the only ones sky will be covering.

Sussex are right at the bottom of their one day group so very unlikely to qualify there but may possibly qualify for the t20 blast knockouts which will be some more potentially televised games.

Debut
    Jan 2016
    Venue
    Bangladesh
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HitWicket View Post
    Na they won't, the Hampshire game tomorrow (which he presumably won't get there for) and the Somerset game are the only ones sky will be covering.

Sussex are right at the bottom of their one day group so very unlikely to qualify there but may possibly qualify for the t20 blast knockouts which will be some more potentially televised games.
    That will be disappointment for his fans if that happens...

Debut
    Mar 2010
    Venue
    United Arab Emirates
    Runs
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Making his debut for Sussex today.

3 overs: 13/3 so far.

Debut
    Mar 2010
    Venue
    United Arab Emirates
    Runs
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Another wicket. 13/4. 4 balls left for a 5 wicket haul!

Debut
    Mar 2010
    Venue
    United Arab Emirates
    Runs
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    23/4. No 5 wicket haul.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    New Delhi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 10sion View Post
    23/4. No 5 wicket haul.
    Playing T20? Good Figures really like his bowling style hope he grows from his county experience..

Debut
    Jan 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 10sion View Post
    23/4. No 5 wicket haul.
    Ordinary, should have taken a five wicket haul.

Debut
    Nov 2015
    Venue
    Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Damn I'm starting to believe he's better than Amir. Obviously Amir is more talented but Mustafiz is bringing results.

Debut
    Aug 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The most exciting talent in world cricket is back! He is easily the best T20 bowler in the world right now. What a performance from the Fizz after flying all the way from Bangladesh just yesterday and bowling only in the PP and then three overs at the death. With just one performance he has proved the haters wrong on two counts - first that the more he plays he will become pedestrian and ordinary due to the analysis being done on his bowling around the world (he has just played a full season of the IPL and there should be a trove of footage on him which the counties should be able to exploit) and second that he will be useless in countries such as England. 4/23 in a pitch where the two teams scored around 380 runs in 40 overs. Alan Wilkins predicted that he will send English batsmen packing in his county stint and he has done just that in his very first match. What a bowler! Really eager to see how he gets on in the List A matches. He has already proved he is the best in T20s.

Debut
    Apr 2016
    Venue
    Australia
    Runs
    Mentioned
    129 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BabarAkmal_Fan View Post
    Damn I'm starting to believe he's better than Amir. Obviously Amir is more talented but Mustafiz is bringing results.
    Mustafiz is already better than Amir in LOI's, hasn't quite captured the art of test bowling yet, has Mustafiz.

Debut
    Apr 2016
    Venue
    Australia
    Runs
    Mentioned
    129 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dios View Post
    The most exciting talent in world cricket is back! He is easily the best T20 bowler in the world right now. What a performance from the Fizz after flying all the way from Bangladesh just yesterday and bowling only in the PP and then three overs at the death. With just one performance he has proved the haters wrong on two counts - first that the more he plays he will become pedestrian and ordinary due to the analysis being done on his bowling around the world (he has just played a full season of the IPL and there should be a trove of footage on him which the counties should be able to exploit) and second that he will be useless in countries such as England. 4/23 in a pitch where the two teams scored around 380 runs in 40 overs. Alan Wilkins predicted that he will send English batsmen packing in his county stint and he has done just that in his very first match. What a bowler! Really eager to see how he gets on in the List A matches. He has already proved he is the best in T20s.
    I'm sure you've misinterpreted what people have said when they say he won't perform in England. What the posters that said that meant is that he won't succeed on swinging/seaming wickets, not necessarily not succeed but won't make much use of supportive conditions, much like Wahab on a green track.