Instagram


The Cricket Paper

Sohail Speaks Yasir's Blog Fazeer's Focus

User Tag List

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415
Results 1,121 to 1,145 of 1145
  1. #1121
    Debut
    Feb 2009
    Runs
    6,489
    Mentioned
    613 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Living in 40C. I've lived in -40 temperatures too (the temperature at which Fahrenheit and Celsius intersect) , and its far worse. -10C is only somewhat better.

    Medium rare or well done?


    Silver-tongued seraphim circling the spire...
    Gather in the gallery in their best attire...

  2. #1122
    Debut
    Aug 2011
    Venue
    I live in Canada; My heart lives in Pakistan
    Runs
    33,509
    Mentioned
    2458 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    40 degrees C. Don't like bundling up, and I can just crank up the AC.

    Canada or America?


    Hai yeh Josh-e-Junoon, hai yeh apna yaqeen, ke jo tum mein hai dum, woh kisi mein nahin!

  3. #1123
    Debut
    Jul 2013
    Venue
    Cairo, Egypt
    Runs
    5,813
    Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nostalgic View Post
    Living in 40C. I've lived in -40 temperatures too (the temperature at which Fahrenheit and Celsius intersect) , and its far worse. -10C is only somewhat better.

    Medium rare or well done?
    Medium rare.

    Quote Originally Posted by Square Drive View Post
    40 degrees C. Don't like bundling up, and I can just crank up the AC.

    Canada or America?
    Canada.
    Short arm jab or slog sweep?


    Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and Instagram!

    Please also follow PakPassion Sport!

  4. #1124
    Debut
    Feb 2009
    Runs
    6,489
    Mentioned
    613 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Short-arm jab. More of a technical shot than the slog sweep.

    Spectacles or contact lenses?


    Silver-tongued seraphim circling the spire...
    Gather in the gallery in their best attire...

  5. #1125
    Debut
    Jul 2013
    Venue
    Cairo, Egypt
    Runs
    5,813
    Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nostalgic View Post
    Short-arm jab. More of a technical shot than the slog sweep.

    Spectacles or contact lenses?
    Spectacles as I haven't tried the latter.
    Qeemay kay parathay ya aloo kay parathay?


    Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and Instagram!

    Please also follow PakPassion Sport!

  6. #1126
    Debut
    Jul 2015
    Venue
    Gold's Gym
    Runs
    6,792
    Mentioned
    832 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Muhammad10 View Post
    Spectacles as I haven't tried the latter.
    Qeemay kay parathay ya aloo kay parathay?
    Qeemay kay parathy. Anything meat and I'm happy.

    Would you rather have hiccups for the rest of your life / always feel like you have to sneeze but not be able to?


    You gotta work until your idols become your rivals.

  7. #1127
    Debut
    Aug 2011
    Venue
    I live in Canada; My heart lives in Pakistan
    Runs
    33,509
    Mentioned
    2458 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    The latter. Hate hiccups.

    Sreesanth or Harbhajan?


    Hai yeh Josh-e-Junoon, hai yeh apna yaqeen, ke jo tum mein hai dum, woh kisi mein nahin!

  8. #1128
    Debut
    Mar 2015
    Runs
    7,922
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Square Drive View Post
    The latter. Hate hiccups.

    Sreesanth or Harbhajan?
    Harbhajan

    Ice Hockey or American football?

  9. #1129
    Debut
    Feb 2009
    Runs
    6,489
    Mentioned
    613 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Football, or hand egg by rights. The cheerleaders are prettier.

    New England clam chowder or Manhattan clam chowder?


    Silver-tongued seraphim circling the spire...
    Gather in the gallery in their best attire...

  10. #1130
    Debut
    Jul 2013
    Venue
    Cairo, Egypt
    Runs
    5,813
    Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nostalgic View Post
    Football, or hand egg by rights. The cheerleaders are prettier.

    New England clam chowder or Manhattan clam chowder?
    Never had either but will go with Manhattan clam chowder so that I can get in my next question.

    This thread or The Random Talk thread?


    Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and Instagram!

    Please also follow PakPassion Sport!

  11. #1131
    Debut
    Feb 2009
    Runs
    6,489
    Mentioned
    613 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Random Talk Thread. It is more... random.

    Spongebob or Squidward?

    P.S. New England clam chowder is cream-based, the Manhattan variant is tomato-based. The former is by far the more popular version, and when done well, is magnificent.


    Silver-tongued seraphim circling the spire...
    Gather in the gallery in their best attire...

  12. #1132
    Debut
    Jul 2013
    Venue
    Cairo, Egypt
    Runs
    5,813
    Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nostalgic View Post
    Random Talk Thread. It is more... random.

    Spongebob or Squidward?

    P.S. New England clam chowder is cream-based, the Manhattan variant is tomato-based. The former is by far the more popular version, and when done well, is magnificent.
    Spongebob.

    120,000 posts or 8 POTWs?


    Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and Instagram!

    Please also follow PakPassion Sport!

  13. #1133
    Debut
    Aug 2011
    Venue
    I live in Canada; My heart lives in Pakistan
    Runs
    33,509
    Mentioned
    2458 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    8 POTWs. Quality > Quantity.

    Bird as pet or fish as pet?


    Hai yeh Josh-e-Junoon, hai yeh apna yaqeen, ke jo tum mein hai dum, woh kisi mein nahin!

  14. #1134
    Debut
    Jul 2015
    Venue
    Gold's Gym
    Runs
    6,792
    Mentioned
    832 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Square Drive View Post
    8 POTWs. Quality > Quantity.

    Bird as pet or fish as pet?
    Fish as pet.

    Would you rather belong to a gym where no one ever clears the racks and puts the weights back in the right place or belong to a gym where everyone corrects your form and refuses to leave you alone?


    You gotta work until your idols become your rivals.

  15. #1135
    Debut
    Oct 2010
    Runs
    9,102
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abdul View Post
    Fish as pet.

    Would you rather belong to a gym where no one ever clears the racks and puts the weights back in the right place or belong to a gym where everyone corrects your form and refuses to leave you alone?
    Belong to gym where no one ever clears the rack or puts weight back


    Cheddar or Red Leicester?

  16. #1136
    Debut
    Nov 2015
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    5,221
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hadi123 View Post
    Belong to gym where no one ever clears the rack or puts weight back


    Cheddar or Red Leicester?
    Cheddar

    School or University(in terms of enjoyment)

  17. #1137
    Debut
    Feb 2014
    Runs
    3,136
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    University, even though I'm going to join this year.

    Who was the better leader?

    Quade Azam or Imran Khan?


    If life on earth is temporary...what make you think that your problems are permanent?

  18. #1138
    Debut
    Jul 2015
    Venue
    Gold's Gym
    Runs
    6,792
    Mentioned
    832 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Jinnah.

    Would you rather burn to death once || drown twice?


    You gotta work until your idols become your rivals.

  19. #1139
    Debut
    Oct 2010
    Runs
    9,102
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Burn to death once


    German Shepherd or Huskies?

  20. #1140
    Debut
    Jul 2015
    Venue
    Gold's Gym
    Runs
    6,792
    Mentioned
    832 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hadi123 View Post
    Burn to death once


    German Shepherd or Huskies?
    German shepherds.

    Would you rather fight a bull or a horse?
    Last edited by Abdul; 7th December 2017 at 19:27.


    You gotta work until your idols become your rivals.

  21. #1141
    Debut
    Nov 2015
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    5,221
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abdul View Post
    German shepherds.

    Would you rather fight a bull or a horse?
    A horse

    Lukaku or Salah?

  22. #1142
    Debut
    Oct 2010
    Runs
    9,102
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arham_PakFan View Post
    A horse

    Lukaku or Salah?
    Salah is better tbh and I'm a Manchester United fan


    Uber or Taxi?

  23. #1143
    Debut
    Nov 2015
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    5,221
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hadi123 View Post
    Salah is better tbh and I'm a Manchester United fan


    Uber or Taxi?
    In Karachi?Uber.

    Rickshaw or Mini-Bus?

  24. #1144
    Debut
    Jul 2016
    Venue
    Edmonton-Lahore Canada-Pakistan
    Runs
    4,259
    Mentioned
    308 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rickshaw.

    Aj Styles or Shawn Michaels?


    IN PAKISTAN LIES OUR DELIVERANCE,DEFENCE, AND HONOUR.
    -Muhammad Ali Jinnah

  25. #1145
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    23,011
    Mentioned
    4254 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    Shawn Michaels

    Taylor Swift or Hailee Steinfeld


    Ah, so this is what it feels like

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •