Debut
    Apr 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4545 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gazza619 View Post
    Does anyone know where Kurt Angle is? He was easily one of the toughest guys to beat.
    First of all, it makes me glad to tell you that Kurt Angle is alive; that's the most important thing, he is alive, he has recovered from all his past problems and despite his divorce is married to a beautiful woman and has children to live for. There were many points in Kurt's career where I may not be saying this to you on this day but thanks to Allah he is well.

Currently he is under contract with WWE and since returning had assumed the role of general manager and did a great job, as far as matches go he stole the show at the last Wrestlemania with Ronda Rousey as his tag partner, he isn't what he once use to be and he has finally accepted that to (he just doesn't know how to slow down) but his in-ring IQ is still there. Most recently I watched him live in the UK, he put over a young guy called Drew in the most emphatic way possible, only Kurt would do that and making a youngster look like an absolute star, it was sad to see the way he lost but I get it to. I suspect that his in-ring career is coming to an end and we could see a retirement match in the near future but what a career he has had and Kurt can always be entertaining in a non-wrestling role or even as a member of the WWE team in general be it coaching or as a trainer / mentor he has so much to offer.

If you get the chance watch the WWE 24 documentary on Kurt Angle, it honestly deserved an emmy award:

https://www.facebook.com/paul.steen....type=2&theater

It follows his journey as he returned to the company after 11 years, beware of the onions buddy.

Ah, so this is what it feels like

Debut
    Sep 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Royal Rumble is looking good on paper.

The title matches should deliver. The only potential trainwreck is Braun vs Brock. They don't really have great chemistry and Brock clearly doesn't respect Braun as much as he does to others. It doesn't help that Braun botched a punch during the triple threat with Kane and Brock.

In terms of the Royal Rumble matches i think Charlotte and Drew/Seth will win.

Debut
    Jul 2016
    Venue
    Edmonton-Lahore Canada-Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    434 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Viper View Post

The title matches should deliver. The only potential trainwreck is Braun vs Brock. They don't really have great chemistry and Brock clearly doesn't respect Braun as much as he does to others. It doesn't help that Braun botched a punch during the triple threat with Kane and Brock.

It was a knee to Brock's face he botched. It was hilarious to watch Brock really showed him he knows how to take down a 7ft giant brought him down to his knees with a brutal punch to the chest then a ferocious jab to the face. Those knocks to the face would have knocked two normal guys out.

IN PAKISTAN LIES OUR DELIVERANCE,DEFENCE, AND HONOUR.
    -Muhammad Ali Jinnah

Debut
    Apr 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4545 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Viper View Post

Quote Originally Posted by QalandarFan View Post
    It was a knee to Brock's face he botched. It was hilarious to watch Brock really showed him he knows how to take down a 7ft giant brought him down to his knees with a brutal punch to the chest then a ferocious jab to the face. Those knocks to the face would have knocked two normal guys out.
    Brock actually enjoys working with Braun, mistakes happen and Brock lets you know how it is; he has done so much worse in the past, go watch clips of him giving A-Train an F-5 who for some reason decided to sand bag him. All of Brock/Braun encounters have been intense and Brock has done his bit to really put over the monster among men big time.

Debut
    Apr 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4545 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    The main event of the UK Takeover was great, but for some reason the two decided to do a couple of needless and brainless high spots of the top rope which were not required in that match situation and they ended up botching both times if you ignore those bits overall it was terrific. Rhea Ripley is a superstar, you just knew it watching her in the inaugral maye young tournament and look at her now, Storm on the other hand is at her peak and can hang it with everyone, she has amazing baby face potential; these talents are beyond their years.

I was sad when my favourite British Wrestler ever in Nigel Mcguiness never made it to WWE as an active wrestler for various reasons and unfortunate events but at least he was one of the founding fathers of ROH and became world champion there feuding with the likes of Joe, Bryan and Punk; he was a corner stone of that promotion and his stint in TNA showed what potential he had in the mainstream. But I believe after all these years, Pete Dunne is going to be that guy, I am a bit biased in his favour with him being a local working class hero in my city but he is stylistically a combo off Finlay and Bryan; while they will build the UK base around him, I have faith he will be WWE champion one day and our first world champion from these shores

Debut
    Jul 2016
    Venue
    Edmonton-Lahore Canada-Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    434 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shaz619 View Post
    Brock actually enjoys working with Braun, mistakes happen and Brock lets you know how it is; he has done so much worse in the past, go watch clips of him giving A-Train an F-5 who for some reason decided to sand bag him. All of Brock/Braun encounters have been intense and Brock has done his bit to really put over the monster among men big time.
    I was just talking about that exchange at the rumble last year it was hilarious to watch.

IN PAKISTAN LIES OUR DELIVERANCE,DEFENCE, AND HONOUR.
    -Muhammad Ali Jinnah

Debut
    Oct 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    I hope demon balor shows up at the rumble. He is bland and boring without it.

Debut
    Apr 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4545 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by aukhan View Post
    I hope demon balor shows up at the rumble. He is bland and boring without it.
    He will show up, the demon has been booked better then balor to the point where it can be taken seriously to an extent. Balor's persona which is currently designed to appeal to the gay demographic just isn't working and truly exposes his lack of mic skills and in-ring presence. He will have a good match with Brock no doubt but he's not the type of talent that is going to be a travelling world champion who the company rely on to sell house show tickets in territories outside Ireland and the UK.

Debut
    Apr 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4545 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Lashley had a great match with Rollins this week, couldn't contain himself when he won the IC title; a great moment for him. Enjoying his work over the past month or so, he is an elite talent that belongs right at the top and I wouldn't mind at all if he won the Rumble and challenged Lesnar at mania. He had other ambitions so left the company otherwise he would be up there with the likes of Orton, Cena and Lesnar.

Almas / Rey had another tremendous match, wouldn't mind if this continues until the rubber match at mania; they are capable of so much more and Rey hasn't lost a step, it's actually so scary the man is a freak of nature. SD continues to be very good, RAW has been picking up some momentum finally as we head to the Rumble PPV