Debut
    Mar 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Video Game Thread

The thread about video games. Post anything about video games. From new exciting news and games to new consoles. Any video game experiences. Favorite games. etc.

Debut
    Mar 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Right now, playing Uncharted 2. Brilliant game. The sort you don't see often these days.
    Thoughts on Uncharted 4?

Debut
    Mar 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm mainly a PC gamer. (Play ps3 occasionaly)

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Casablanca
    Runs
    Mentioned
    522 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNightWatchman View Post
    I'm mainly a PC gamer. (Play ps3 occasionaly)
    Any good gaming laptops? And how to create a gaming laptop? Any ideas?

Debut
    Mar 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zabalestmsm View Post
    Any good gaming laptops? And how to create a gaming laptop? Any ideas?
    Depends on whether you want extremely high graphics and a high end laptop or simply want to play the game

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Casablanca
    Runs
    Mentioned
    522 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Depends on whether you want extremely high graphics and a high end laptop or simply want to play the game
    Both! If u can kindly tell me about such laptops? Any info.?

Debut
    Mar 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zabalestmsm View Post
    Both! If u can kindly tell me about such laptops? Any info.?
    Most of these are 8 GB RAM and have Nvidia GeForce graphics card
    I have 6GB RAM and AMD Radeon HD
    I can play most games released before 2014 on high graphics. However, for games like The Witcher 3 I had to reduce the graphics to medium in order to play

I recommend you get those with slightly lower specs as it will work fine, unless you're that sort of gamer who needs a completely immersive experience with the best graphics
    Last edited by Ottoman; 23rd October 2015 at 00:37.

Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    Dubai
    Runs
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Playing Cities: Skylines these days. A city simulation game. Very addictive.

"Nations are born in the hearts of poets, they prosper and die in the hands of politicians."-Iqbal

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Casablanca
    Runs
    Mentioned
    522 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Here are some
    http://www.bestbuy.com/site/alienwar...&skuId=4550902

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/lenovo-1...&skuId=6339015

Most of these are 8 GB RAM and have Nvidia GeForce graphics card
    I have 6GB RAM and AMD Radeon HD
    I can play most games released before 2014 on high graphics. However, for games like The Witcher 3 I had to reduce the graphics to medium in order to play

I recommend you get those with slightly lower specs as it will work fine, unless you're that sort of gamer who needs a completely immersive experience with the best graphics
    Hmmm! Ok sure! Will go through it! Thanks a lot!

Debut
    Oct 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    This is gonna be one of my favourite threads. When I'm finished with 1st year of uni, I'll go back to what I was doing before which was going through a run of some game series I've never played. Currently doing a Final Fantasy run (playing 6 and 7 at the same time).

Debut
    Oct 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    452 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Playing Left for Dead 2 these days. A wonderful zombie shooter game.

Debut
    Sep 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Cricket in Assassin's Creed Syndicate
    Name:  Cricket.jpg
Views: 805
Size:  312.7 KB

Debut
    Mar 2015
    Venue
    London
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1607 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thivagar View Post
    Cricket in Assassin's Creed Syndicate
    Name:  Cricket.jpg
Views: 805
Size:  312.7 KB
    Can't wait to buy this game. Massive fan of AC series.

Debut
    Mar 2015
    Venue
    London
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1607 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Looking forward to buying the following games soon:

Walking Dead Season 2.
    AC Syndicate
    WWE 2K16
    Until Dawn

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Auckland
    Runs
    Mentioned
    390 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by proud_pakistani View Post
    Playing Cities: Skylines these days. A city simulation game. Very addictive.
    I was thinking of getting it, but my PC isn't good enough I'll get it when I get a new laptop for uni in December.

Do you play any other games by Paradox studios?

“It is not defeat that destroys you, it is being demoralized by defeat that destroys you.”
    ― Imran Khan

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Auckland
    Runs
    Mentioned
    390 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Guys, what do you think of this laptop. I'm buying it for University, but I want to be able to play games on it too. This seems pretty decent. I should be able to run most strategy games on this on full graphics, but what about other games?

http://www.amazon.com/HP-ENVY-i7-650...6th+Gen.+Intel

“It is not defeat that destroys you, it is being demoralized by defeat that destroys you.”
    ― Imran Khan

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Auckland
    Runs
    Mentioned
    390 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Do any of you play Europa Universalis 4 or Crusader Kings 2? Or what about the Total war series?

― Imran Khan

Debut
    Sep 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The_KING View Post
    Can't wait to buy this game. Massive fan of AC series.
    Quote Originally Posted by hussain.r97 View Post
    Guys, what do you think of this laptop. I'm buying it for University, but I want to be able to play games on it too. This seems pretty decent. I should be able to run most strategy games on this on full graphics, but what about other games?

http://www.amazon.com/HP-ENVY-i7-650...6th+Gen.+Intel
    AC syndicate is getting a lot of good reviews. I played 1, 2(loved it) then played Black Flag. Didn't like Black Flag it was too boring for me.

Google the graphic card and see if it is capable of playing big games. I could never play games on laptop, I need my desktop baby.

Debut
    Dec 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    AC Syndicate I'm looking forward too, even though I don't have a next-gen

Oh, can't wait to play Legacy of the Void

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Auckland
    Runs
    Mentioned
    390 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    AC syndicate is getting a lot of good reviews. I played 1, 2(loved it) then played Black Flag. Didn't like Black Flag it was too boring for me.

Google the graphic card and see if it is capable of playing big games. I could never play games on laptop, I need my desktop baby.
    I generally play strategy games anyway. I do sometimes play other games, but not that often. It's a bit of a compromise on graphics for me. If I didn't have to buy a laptop for university, I would probably build my own rig.

I looked up the card, it looks very decent, and it seems to be a high end laptop card that's comparable to desktop cards. Do you think it's worth spending that little bit extra to go for a 6th Gen intel processor rather than a 5th Gen?

― Imran Khan

Debut
    Dec 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thats weird, BF was immensely popular and people felt that it revolutionized/revived the AC series, and the best once since AC2, after they thought 3 was terrible (I enjoyed 3 though).

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Auckland
    Runs
    Mentioned
    390 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    AC Sydicate looks awesome, hope it doesn't disappoint the way Unity did. Now all I need is a PS4

Also looking forward the Kingdome Hearts 3!! KH I and II were my childhood.

― Imran Khan

Debut
    Oct 2015
    Venue
    Mountains
    Runs
    Mentioned
    348 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Very true, it is hard to enjoy your games while resting your hands on a 60 degree furnace. Don't know how people do it.

Debut
    Mar 2015
    Venue
    London
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1607 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Black Flag was good but it didn't feel like an AC game. It felt more like a pirate game.

Debut
    Jul 2013
    Venue
    Assassins Lair
    Runs
    Mentioned
    888 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Currently playing PES 15, Arkham Origins and Aoe 3...

Has anybody played AC unity yet??.. Is it worth playing? AC rogue was a waste of money for me..everything was same as in AC 4, or freedom cry..Have they changed that cringeworthy block and slash locking fighting mechanism.

Q: Why did the banana go to see the doctor?
    A: The banana was not peeling very well.

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Auckland
    Runs
    Mentioned
    390 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Robbie View Post

Has anybody played AC unity yet??.. Is it worth playing? AC rogue was a waste of money for me..everything was same as in AC 4, or freedom cry..Have they changed that cringeworthy block and slash locking fighting mechanism.
    Still play?

Do you play online much? I sometimes play on Voobly servers, I don't have a legal copy.

― Imran Khan

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Auckland
    Runs
    Mentioned
    390 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zak_Fan View Post
    Very true, it is hard to enjoy your games while resting your hands on a 60 degree furnace. Don't know how people do it.
    I personally plan on just connecting my laptop to a monitor, keyboard, and mouse while gaming. Playing on the laptop itself is no good.

― Imran Khan

Debut
    Mar 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looking forward to buying the following games soon:

Walking Dead Season 2.
    AC Syndicate
    WWE 2K16
    Until Dawn
    You mean WD Season 3? Season 2 came out ages ago.

Debut
    Sep 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Black Flag was good but it didn't feel like an AC game. It felt more like a pirate game.
    Some of the ships were annoying man. I got frustrated and since I torrented it, I abandoned it :p

Debut
    Sep 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    I generally play strategy games anyway. I do sometimes play other games, but not that often. It's a bit of a compromise on graphics for me. If I didn't have to buy a laptop for university, I would probably build my own rig.

I looked up the card, it looks very decent, and it seems to be a high end laptop card that's comparable to desktop cards. Do you think it's worth spending that little bit extra to go for a 6th Gen intel processor rather than a 5th Gen?
    Quote Originally Posted by GenericBrand View Post
    Thats weird, BF was immensely popular and people felt that it revolutionized/revived the AC series, and the best once since AC2, after they thought 3 was terrible (I enjoyed 3 though).
    I don't know much about computer stuff apart from little about graphics card :p.

If they are very decent they may run on medium settings and might choke on high settings. Games now a days on PC are made to look similar to new gen ps4/xb1 graphics, so choose carefully. Spend time and see what is the best laptop for gaming. Gaming laptop can be used for school as well :p

I didn't like it, i doubt i went passed 15% of the story. AC3 seems to have a good story maybe i'd give it a try, what did you like about AC3 and what didn't you like ?

Debut
    Mar 2015
    Venue
    London
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1607 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Some of the ships were annoying man. I got frustrated and since I torrented it, I abandoned it :p
    Yeah I know what you mean. I hated those ship battles.

Debut
    Mar 2015
    Venue
    London
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1607 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    You mean WD Season 3? Season 2 came out ages ago.
    No, I did mean Season 2. I recently finished playing Season 1 and I'm now looking forward to buying the Season 2.

Debut
    Mar 2015
    Venue
    London
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1607 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    I enjoyed 3 too. People didn't like it because they thought the main guy was too serious. Pretty dumb reason to not like a game imo.

Debut
    Mar 2015
    Venue
    London
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1607 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Well I thought Unity was a good game but most people will say otherwise.

Debut
    Oct 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

What do you think of AC Brotherhood, no one really talks about that one. I personally loved it.

Debut
    Mar 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    539 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Damn, AC games come out soo fast. I remember playing AC III and then all these games like Black Flag and Unity just came out really quickly.

Debut
    Mar 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I stopped playing AC since revelations.
    Because it just felt like ctrl c ctrl v
    But I think they changed a lot of things in Syndicate

Debut
    Mar 2015
    Venue
    London
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1607 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WC-Passion View Post
    Damn, AC games come out soo fast. I remember playing AC III and then all these games like Black Flag and Unity just came out really quickly.
    It's a yearly release just like Fifa.

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do any of you play Europa Universalis 4 or Crusader Kings 2? Or what about the Total war series?
    I used to play Total War series, racked up hours and hours of Medieval Total War. Don't like what they've done to the series now. Rome 2 was a total let down so I've quit TW series.

I've got a large collection of Paradox Interactive games.

Cities Skyline - seems to be quite popular but I haven't had the chance to give it a proper go.

Europa Universalis - (I've played 3 and 4). Focusses on time period from 1450 to 1820. Has a good diplomatic system. I quite like the colonial system with European powers racing for control. Combat system could do with some work.

Victoria - This series focusses on the time period from 1836 to 1936. I haven't played Victoria 2 but I didn't really like first one, probably need to give it another chance. Economic system, I believe, is the main feature of this series.

Hearts of Iron - My favourite out of the lot. I've played 2 and 3 whilst 4 is scheduled for release early next year. HOI series focusses on second world war and has a great combat system. Time period is from 1936 to 1948 and the clock ticks by hour; EU4 ticked by days. HOI has a big focus on combat strategy but there is also quite a lot to do with technology, production and espionage. Economic system isn't great but it's not too important during this period.

I've got a few other games published or developed by Paradox Interactive but they aren't of much interest.

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Auckland
    Runs
    Mentioned
    390 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by msaaim89 View Post
    I used to play Total War series, racked up hours and hours of Medieval Total War. Don't like what they've done to the series now. Rome 2 was a total let down so I've quit TW series.

I've got a large collection of Paradox Interactive games.

Cities Skyline - seems to be quite popular but I haven't had the chance to give it a proper go.

Europa Universalis - (I've played 3 and 4). Focusses on time period from 1450 to 1820. Has a good diplomatic system. I quite like the colonial system with European powers racing for control. Combat system could do with some work.

Victoria - This series focusses on the time period from 1836 to 1936. I haven't played Victoria 2 but I didn't really like first one, probably need to give it another chance. Economic system, I believe, is the main feature of this series.

Hearts of Iron - My favourite out of the lot. I've played 2 and 3 whilst 4 is scheduled for release early next year. HOI series focusses on second world war and has a great combat system. Time period is from 1936 to 1948 and the clock ticks by hour; EU4 ticked by days. HOI has a big focus on combat strategy but there is also quite a lot to do with technology, production and espionage. Economic system isn't great but it's not too important during this period.

I've got a few other games published or developed by Paradox Interactive but they aren't of much interest.
    Do you have EU4 on steam? What about Crusader Kings II?

We could play online sometime. It'd be nice if more people on PP played, then we could have a PP game.

― Imran Khan

Debut
    Sep 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    More cricket gameplay

Debut
    Dec 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I enjoyed 3 too. People didn't like it because they thought the main guy was too serious. Pretty dumb reason to not like a game imo.
    Yeh people, were too hung over the play-boy Ezio and failed to realize Connor's rage was justified seeing as how his whole village was massacred. Besides Connor was probably the strongest assassin in the series so far.
    @Thivagar
    There wasn't much I hated about AC3, besides repetition that plagues all AC games. I really liked the character, and the environment was really unique exploring the forests and mountains while maintaining the parkour elements of the AC series. The hunting was quite enjoyable as well I felt, but the one thing that was a bummer was that it lacked the fun and interesting side-missions that were in AC Brotherhood and AC Revelations, which was brought back in for AC4.

Debut
    Dec 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol I think I spent all my time doing the side-quests and pimping out my ship to max build, before going through with the story

Debut
    Sep 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Lol I think I spent all my time doing the side-quests and pimping out my ship to max build, before going through with the story
    Story is important to me, very important. If the story sucks, then I can't connect to it. Played Mafia 2 ?

Debut
    Dec 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nope, I haven't. TBH most of the storylines in AC didn't feel memorable, I think I had the feels in Revelations only.

Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    Dubai
    Runs
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was thinking of getting it, but my PC isn't good enough I'll get it when I get a new laptop for uni in December.

Do you play any other games by Paradox studios?
    Tbh I do not get much time to play many games. Cities Skylines requires some dedication because it takes a while to understand. There are a lot of features and a lot to explore and it is good fun. I am a civil engineer so this game is more enjoyable for me. Eventho my work is nothing to do with urban development this game is really enjoyable for anyone who has an opinion on how things should be built up or developed. The mods and add-ons are fantastic and I have not seen any game where you have so many options.

Besides that I generally play short games like Fifa 16 or Battlefied 4 where I can easily close the game in the middle.

"Nations are born in the hearts of poets, they prosper and die in the hands of politicians."-Iqbal

Debut
    Mar 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    539 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    It's a yearly release just like Fifa.
    Really?! Damn. Some of the games just seem unfinished unlike FIFA.

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Auckland
    Runs
    Mentioned
    390 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by proud_pakistani View Post
    Tbh I do not get much time to play many games. Cities Skylines requires some dedication because it takes a while to understand. There are a lot of features and a lot to explore and it is good fun. I am a civil engineer so this game is more enjoyable for me. Eventho my work is nothing to do with urban development this game is really enjoyable for anyone who has an opinion on how things should be built up or developed. The mods and add-ons are fantastic and I have not seen any game where you have so many options.

Besides that I generally play short games like Fifa 16 or Battlefied 4 where I can easily close the game in the middle.
    I should enjoy it then, I plan on being a civil engineer too. I'll have plenty of free time as I have a really long break coming up.

― Imran Khan

Debut
    Mar 2015
    Venue
    London
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1607 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Yeh people, were too hung over the play-boy Ezio and failed to realize Connor's rage was justified seeing as how his whole village was massacred. Besides Connor was probably the strongest assassin in the series so far.
    @Thivagar
    There wasn't much I hated about AC3, besides repetition that plagues all AC games. I really liked the character, and the environment was really unique exploring the forests and mountains while maintaining the parkour elements of the AC series. The hunting was quite enjoyable as well I felt, but the one thing that was a bummer was that it lacked the fun and interesting side-missions that were in AC Brotherhood and AC Revelations, which was brought back in for AC4.
    Yeah Conors was badass and I loved Haythem too. I liked the story as well.

Debut
    Mar 2015
    Venue
    London
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1607 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Really?! Damn. Some of the games just seem unfinished unlike FIFA.
    Not for me.

Debut
    Mar 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    539 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Not for me.
    Unity?

Debut
    Mar 2015
    Venue
    London
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1607 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Unity?
    It had a lot of bugs and glitches but fortunately I was one of the few people who didn't experience anoy of those issues so it didn't feel unfinsished to me.

Debut
    Mar 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    539 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    It had a lot of bugs and glitches but fortunately I was one of the few people who didn't experience anoy of those issues so it didn't feel unfinsished to me.
    Okay that makes more sense.

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We could play online sometime. It'd be nice if more people on PP played, then we could have a PP game.
    I believe Paradox Interactive are Steam only now, which EU4 is (HOI4 will be too). I switched to Steam only a long time ago, it's easier having all your games in one location.

As for Crusader Kings, I have both 1 and 2 and didn't like it. I don't like the focus on individuals/dynasties.

Debut
    May 2015
    Venue
    The Capital Wasteland
    Runs
    Mentioned
    577 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Right now, playing Uncharted 2. Brilliant game. The sort you don't see often these days.
    Thoughts on Uncharted 4?
    Ive finished all uncharteds 11 times combined. The gap between 1 and 2 is huge. 3 is a great game but 2 is so amazing that 3 doesnt get credit it deserves. Naughty dog is the best game developer in the world along with bethesda so uncharted 4 will be absolutely phenomenal guranteed.

Debut
    May 2015
    Venue
    The Capital Wasteland
    Runs
    Mentioned
    577 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Assassins creed is finished. Assassins creed was a huge part of my life till brotherhood. After that nothing has been great. 4 was better than the rest of the newer ones but it was nothing amazing. I didnt even finish unity.. And this new one looks mediocre again

Debut
    Mar 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    539 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    More cricket gameplay
    He's definitely chucking. Sadly he plays in a Big 3 country so he won't be reported.

Debut
    May 2005
    Runs
    Mentioned
    408 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I've got EU4 and CK2, didn't play much of EU4 but I really enjoyed Crusader Kings even though I was useless at it.

Unfortunately I'm away from my desktop a lot nowadays and don't like gaming on my laptop so don't play them that much, end up playing console games almost exclusively.

Debut
    Sep 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    He's definitely chucking. Sadly he plays in a Big 3 country so he won't be reported.
    That's a clean action !!!

Debut
    Mar 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    539 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    That's a clean action !!!
    Need some further analysis.

Debut
    Sep 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Need some further analysis.
    Off to Chennai . He can remodel his action during his 3 month voyage on the ship and get tested on that action

Debut
    Jun 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Who plays runescape? And any Cod fans

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

"Flippin pop it brother"

Debut
    Sep 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alizai View Post
    Who plays runescape? And any Cod fans

I used to love COD for its campaign missions. Loved it till they went all futuristic and ********. Not a fan of their multiplayer. I play Battlefield as well and I love its multiplayer while their campaign sucks. COD online was too "brainless" for me. It is all about running and reflexes. Battlefield required brain and some team work so I loved it. Hope COD goes back to present or past events and Battlefield goes back to Wars and not this cops and robbers nonsense.

Debut
    Jun 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I used to love COD for its campaign missions. Loved it till they went all futuristic and ********. Not a fan of their multiplayer. I play Battlefield as well and I love its multiplayer while their campaign sucks. COD online was too "brainless" for me. It is all about running and reflexes. Battlefield required brain and some team work so I loved it. Hope COD goes back to present or past events and Battlefield goes back to Wars and not this cops and robbers nonsense.
    Yea I agree, it's more of a rushing game full of lil kids lol.. Ppl don't value their life on the game as well cos u spawn in less then a second, when on Battlefield u have to do as best as u can and stay alive with the lives given.. Best cods for me r WaW, mw2 and Bo2

"Flippin pop it brother"

Debut
    Sep 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Yea I agree, it's more of a rushing game full of lil kids lol.. Ppl don't value their life on the game as well cos u spawn in less then a second, when on Battlefield u have to do as best as u can and stay alive with the lives given.. Best cods for me r WaW, mw2 and Bo2

I played all CODS till Black ops. World at War was my favourite. When I play COD online, I keep hearing kids whining "he is camping behind that wall". In BF it s KABOOOOM, "what wall ?"

Debut
    Mar 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    539 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Off to Chennai . He can remodel his action during his 3 month voyage on the ship and get tested on that action
    Only to be reported again.

Debut
    Mar 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    539 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Any suggestions for video games?

I've been playing DBC14 and FIFA 16, only to get frustrated time and time again playing online (at-least in FIFA anyway). Dunno what it is, but in FIFA I can easily match World-Class but can't get promoted in Division 10.

I've tried games like LBP3 and Minecraft on PS4 but they haven't been as good as LBP1 or Minecraft (PC).

I've completed Dragon Ball Xenoverse and I don't really find the PVP system very fun so it's just there.

The genre's I prefer are:

Sport-Horror-Fighting-Action,Adventure-Platformer

@Thivagar @The_KING @Alizai @Big Mac @aliasad1998 @msaaim89 @TheNightWatchman @hussain.r97 @GenericBrand @MRSN @ExplicitAI @TheNightWatchman
    Last edited by WC-Passion; 26th October 2015 at 23:15.

Debut
    Mar 2015
    Venue
    London
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1607 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

I've been playing DBC14 and FIFA 16, only to get frustrated time and time again playing online (at-least in FIFA anyway). Dunno what it is, but in FIFA I can easily match World-Class but can't get promoted in Division 10.

I've tried games like LBP3 and Minecraft on PS4 but they haven't been as good as LBP1 or Minecraft (PC).

I've completed Dragon Ball Xenoverse and I don't really find the PVP system very fun so it's just there.

@Thivagar @The_KING @Alizai @Big Mac @aliasad1998 @msaaim89 @TheNightWatchman @hussain.r97 @GenericBrand @MRSN @ExplicitAI @TheNightWatchman
    For horror games, try Last of Us, Walking Dead and Until Dawn. Good horror games.

Have you played Don Bradman Cricket? If not, then get that as that's the best cricket game ever imo.

Other games you can try are Tomb Raider, Uncharted series and Batman Arkham series.

Debut
    Jan 2008
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    try Deadpool, its hilarious. Only for mature audiences though

Debut
    May 2005
    Runs
    Mentioned
    408 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I played all CODS till Black ops. World at War was my favourite. When I play COD online, I keep hearing kids whining "he is camping behind that wall". In BF it s KABOOOOM, "what wall ?"
    Hopefully this embedded video works, because let me show you the official Big Mac approved method of dealing with campers:

Debut
    Oct 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Sport: FIFA (most obvious choice)
    Horror: Left 4 dead 1/Left 4 dead 2. These games are bloody amazing.
    Fighting: Super smash bros 4
    Action: Metal gear solid 5 The Phantom Pain
    Adventure: Zelda A link between Worlds
    Platformer: Super mario 3D World

Debut
    Mar 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Depends on the platform and type of game you want
    2 of my favourite games LOU and Uncharted are on PS3 even though I play other games on PC.
    Uncharted is a game which attracts a wider demographic though. Check out it's gameplay

Debut
    Mar 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    539 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ExplicitAI View Post
    Sport: FIFA (most obvious choice)
    Horror: Left 4 dead 1/Left 4 dead 2. These games are bloody amazing.
    Fighting: Super smash bros 4
    Action: Metal gear solid 5 The Phantom Pain
    Adventure: Zelda A link between Worlds
    Platformer: Super mario 3D World
    Played Super Smash Bros 4 on the 3DS, but everyone moved on to the Wii U version

I have Zelda A Link Between Worlds too, just left it after getting the master sword for some reason. Now my 3DS is dead.

MGS 5 I might try out but Konami have left me with a bad taste after all their anitics.

FIFA already got.

L4D is good but I don't think I can get it on PS4 and my PC is terrible and not for gaming. I have a 360 but no where to put it and it freezes quite often.

Super Mario 3D World I played and liked it but never really got into it and my 3DS is dead now so R.I.P.

For horror games, try Last of Us, Walking Dead and Until Dawn. Good horror games.

Have you played Don Bradman Cricket? If not, then get that as that's the best cricket game ever imo.

Other games you can try are Tomb Raider, Uncharted series and Batman Arkham series.
    DBC 14=Don Bradman Cricket 14, so yes I have played it and currently own it.

Career mode average= 73.65 for Warwickshire @shaz619

I might try Uncharted 4 and maybe Batman Arkham Knight. Thanks for the suggestions guys.

Debut
    Mar 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    539 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Depends on the platform and type of game you want
    2 of my favourite games LOU and Uncharted are on PS3 even though I play other games on PC.
    Uncharted is a game which attracts a wider demographic though. Check out it's gameplay
    I currently own a PS4/DS/XBOX360/3DS/Wii/GameCube but I can only use my PS4 due to my others consoles/handhelds have seen better days, and only my 360 lives out of those but still freezes and I don't have a place to put it.

I've played Uncharted 3 as one of my relatives owned it and it was quite fun so I might get the new one.

Debut
    Mar 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    539 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by deathstreak View Post
    try Deadpool, its hilarious. Only for mature audiences though
    Deadpool is great but not sure about the actual gameplay.

He's a hilarious character though.

Debut
    Apr 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4737 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Played Super Smash Bros 4 on the 3DS, but everyone moved on to the Wii U version

I have Zelda A Link Between Worlds too, just left it after getting the master sword for some reason. Now my 3DS is dead.

MGS 5 I might try out but Konami have left me with a bad taste after all their anitics.

FIFA already got.

L4D is good but I don't think I can get it on PS4 and my PC is terrible and not for gaming. I have a 360 but no where to put it and it freezes quite often.

Super Mario 3D World I played and liked it but never really got into it and my 3DS is dead now so R.I.P.

DBC 14=Don Bradman Cricket 14, so yes I have played it and currently own it.

Career mode average= 73.65 for Warwickshire @shaz619

I might try Uncharted 4 and maybe Batman Arkham Knight. Thanks for the suggestions guys.
    Bloody hell bro how the hell do you manage to hit the ball? I barely could in the nets demo for DBC

Ah, so this is what it feels like

Debut
    Mar 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    539 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shaz619 View Post
    Bloody hell bro how the hell do you manage to hit the ball? I barely could in the nets demo for DBC
    If it's Finger Spin/Leg Spin/Medium Pace you have to wait patiently for the ball to basically come to the feet and then press up or any direction on RS or R.

If it's Fast-Medium (What the point is to have Fast-Medium beats me) or Fast then hit it early.

Trying holding down R2 or RT for defensive shots to help with timing. If your still finding it difficult start on Rookie in career mode and as you get better the difficulty will slowly rise.

Good luck.

(If any of that doesn't work, call John Cena. Seriously, only he can help you then)

Debut
    Apr 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4737 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    If it's Finger Spin/Leg Spin/Medium Pace you have to wait patiently for the ball to basically come to the feet and then press up or any direction on RS or R.

If it's Fast-Medium (What the point is to have Fast-Medium beats me) or Fast then hit it early.

Trying holding down R2 or RT for defensive shots to help with timing. If your still finding it difficult start on Rookie in career mode and as you get better the difficulty will slowly rise.

Good luck.

(If any of that doesn't work, call John Cena. Seriously, only he can help you then)
    "Is Champ There"

Am going to buy the game once I get a new laptop or fix the graphics card issue on my current one (keep getting the blue screen and updating drivers causes too many problems even the default ones now) basically run applications on my integrated card or the blue screen of death would appear. At the moment am playing Brian Lara Pressure Play on PSP still have the 2005 game on my computer. Any chance of a DBC 2? what's the latest with the Big Ant developer

Ah, so this is what it feels like

Debut
    Mar 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I currently own a PS4/DS/XBOX360/3DS/Wii/GameCube but I can only use my PS4 due to my others consoles/handhelds have seen better days, and only my 360 lives out of those but still freezes and I don't have a place to put it.

I've played Uncharted 3 as one of my relatives owned it and it was quite fun so I might get the new one.
    Ypu can get the trilogy for ps4 from psn .

Debut
    Mar 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shaz619 View Post
    "Is Champ There"

Am going to buy the game once I get a new laptop or fix the graphics card issue on my current one (keep getting the blue screen and updating drivers causes too many problems even the default ones now) basically run applications on my integrated card or the blue screen of death would appear. At the moment am playing Brian Lara Pressure Play on PSP still have the 2005 game on my computer. Any chance of a DBC 2? what's the latest with the Big Ant developer
    Who is champ?