Instagram


Sohail Speaks Yasir's Blog Fazeer's Focus

User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 161 to 177 of 177
  1. #161
    Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    5,100
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Justcrazy View Post
    There are so many people who claim that Quran promotes Terrorism and inspires it. You agree with them ?
    Of course not! Zakir misquotes the Qur'an to further his own agenda. Every religious text is open to textual criticism that is not to say the preacher should justify intolerance and violence.


    PP's own self proclaimed sharpshooter and defender of Islam and Pakistan.

  2. #162
    Debut
    Dec 2010
    Venue
    Mississauga
    Runs
    86,145
    Mentioned
    855 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PakLFC View Post
    I am afraid you are supporting a man who propagates terrorism and has no respect for other religions at all. A man who is to afraid to return to his country like a true coward that he is. He attacks other religions indirectly had you cared to examine his video's. He supported the Taliban demolishing the Buddha statues in Afghanistan many years back as everyone knows. His absurd argument was that Buddhism does not allow such statue's that is not for him to decide.

    I did not mention anything about Campbell whoever he is. He is to be congratulated for defending Islam but condemned for initiating hostilities towards other religions as well so why will you not do that?. The likes of Dr Israr were never banned from their own country or accused or terrorism. Zakir as I have proved through various video's gives Muslim people a bad name even though often his intention may be good. This is why other spiritual leaders attack him more often then not due to his attitude.

    Other scholars may also misquote holy texts and verses but not have as much as Zakir does neither did they ever hide in other countries like cowards do. My biggest beef with him is he encourages terrorism albeit in a gentle manner thereby influencing naive minds like yours. He is accountable to the law oof the country like we all are and Indian law has determined that he is a security threat. What have Hazrat Musa(AS) got to do with Zakir Naik?? I know India treats its minorities poorly yet that does not justify Zakir's behaviour.
    You are yet to provide proofs for your statements. You may say those are your opinions , thats fine. You may have opinion that cows can fly , but that will not make it a fact.
    ( Respects No religions and promotes terrorism )


    I do not know what arguments DR Naik gave about destroying Bhuddha statue , because I did not hear that video. But as far as Islam is concerned , Taliban were right. That same act was done by Muhammad SAW when he went to Mecca.

    Comparing Dr Naik and Israr Ahmed is totally wrong. Dr israr Ahmed is not a scholar of comparative religions , his dimensions are within Muslims. On Top of that he is living in a Muslim dominated Nation.

    What makes you think he is giving Muslims bad name ? ( Again without evidence).

    Indian Government needs to show evidence that he is security threat. Indian Government is also like you , all talk , NO evidence.

    Musa AS has lot to do here , as per your argument of moving back to country . Musa AS also killed one person and moved away with solidiers of Pharoh looking for him.

  3. #163
    Debut
    Dec 2010
    Venue
    Mississauga
    Runs
    86,145
    Mentioned
    855 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PakLFC View Post
    Of course not! Zakir misquotes the Qur'an to further his own agenda. Every religious text is open to textual criticism that is not to say the preacher should justify intolerance and violence.
    Show me where he misquoted , and proof your point.

  4. #164
    Debut
    Dec 2010
    Venue
    Mississauga
    Runs
    86,145
    Mentioned
    855 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TalentSpotterPk View Post
    No.

    I am saying first bring your arguments from Holy Quran and than jump to Ahadees.
    I asked a simple question , is Hadeeth proof for you or not ?

  5. #165
    Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    5,100
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Justcrazy View Post
    You are yet to provide proofs for your statements. You may say those are your opinions , thats fine. You may have opinion that cows can fly , but that will not make it a fact.
    ( Respects No religions and promotes terrorism )


    I do not know what arguments DR Naik gave about destroying Bhuddha statue , because I did not hear that video. But as far as Islam is concerned , Taliban were right. That same act was done by Muhammad SAW when he went to Mecca.

    Comparing Dr Naik and Israr Ahmed is totally wrong. Dr israr Ahmed is not a scholar of comparative religions , his dimensions are within Muslims. On Top of that he is living in a Muslim dominated Nation.

    What makes you think he is giving Muslims bad name ? ( Again without evidence).

    Indian Government needs to show evidence that he is security threat. Indian Government is also like you , all talk , NO evidence.

    Musa AS has lot to do here , as per your argument of moving back to country . Musa AS also killed one person and moved away with solidiers of Pharoh looking for him.
    Proof for what? I have provided many videos where Zakir has called for Buddha statues in Afghanistan to be destroyed. He comes to the conclusion that Buddhism condemns idol worship the calls for them to be destroyed. What an idiot and clown your hero is! This is not an accusation on Zakir but a FACT.

    We can not compare Rasool's(SAW) destruction of idol's to Taliban's behaviour for goodness sake what you on about! Buddhism has millions of followers and you are saying we should destroy their idol's? As if the situation in Myanmar is not bad enough they would call for Muslim blood in even greater numbers. You obviously know nothing about forming cordial relations with other communities.

    Dr Israr does not attack other religions neither was he ever banned from entering his own country. He did not ever encourage terrorism either hence non Muslim's generally have no problem with him. By saying "every Muslim should be a terrorist" and nonsense like that he is not doing us any favours is he? Now you will ask where is the evidence of 26/11, Taliban and Al-Qaeda giving Muslim's a bad name!!!.

    Indian government has shown video's that I posted of Zakir's provocative speeches yet you remain in denial? For people like you no evidence is enough despite I having shown you numerous video's. Whoever Musa(as) killed must have been guilty! Now you are comparing a loser like Zakir to Hadrath Musa(as), Zakir the fraud wants people of other faiths to be oppressed.


    PP's own self proclaimed sharpshooter and defender of Islam and Pakistan.

  6. #166
    Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    5,100
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Justcrazy View Post
    Show me where he misquoted , and proof your point.
    You want me to dig video's from years back!!?

    I do not agree with this guy either but he nonetheless exposes Zakir.

    The WWW is full of Zakir's critics.


    PP's own self proclaimed sharpshooter and defender of Islam and Pakistan.

  7. #167
    Debut
    Jan 2013
    Runs
    474
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)



  8. #168
    Debut
    Jan 2013
    Runs
    474
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)



  9. #169
    Debut
    Dec 2010
    Venue
    Mississauga
    Runs
    86,145
    Mentioned
    855 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PakLFC View Post
    You want me to dig video's from years back!!?

    I do not agree with this guy either but he nonetheless exposes Zakir.

    The WWW is full of Zakir's critics.
    Brother , What you want to proof from this video ?

    That guy is a Barelvi Scholar , I can write pages regarding the belief of his sect , with scan pages . I do not wish to do that here . This guy would be stripped naked This is not a Islamic forum.

    To cut the long story short , there is absolutely nothing in this video .

    As far as your comment web is full of material against Dr naik. The web is also full of materials against Islam . You need to back those with evidence to proceed. Show me evidence I will believe. Dr Naik means nothing to me , except Ummati of Muhammad SAW , and we should not allege something without proof.. That is why Allah swt says that whenever you get some information verify that.

  10. #170
    Debut
    Dec 2010
    Venue
    Mississauga
    Runs
    86,145
    Mentioned
    855 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PakLFC View Post
    Proof for what? I have provided many videos where Zakir has called for Buddha statues in Afghanistan to be destroyed. He comes to the conclusion that Buddhism condemns idol worship the calls for them to be destroyed. What an idiot and clown your hero is! This is not an accusation on Zakir but a FACT.

    We can not compare Rasool's(SAW) destruction of idol's to Taliban's behaviour for goodness sake what you on about! Buddhism has millions of followers and you are saying we should destroy their idol's? As if the situation in Myanmar is not bad enough they would call for Muslim blood in even greater numbers. You obviously know nothing about forming cordial relations with other communities.

    Dr Israr does not attack other religions neither was he ever banned from entering his own country. He did not ever encourage terrorism either hence non Muslim's generally have no problem with him. By saying "every Muslim should be a terrorist" and nonsense like that he is not doing us any favours is he? Now you will ask where is the evidence of 26/11, Taliban and Al-Qaeda giving Muslim's a bad name!!!.

    Indian government has shown video's that I posted of Zakir's provocative speeches yet you remain in denial? For people like you no evidence is enough despite I having shown you numerous video's. Whoever Musa(as) killed must have been guilty! Now you are comparing a loser like Zakir to Hadrath Musa(as), Zakir the fraud wants people of other faiths to be oppressed.
    What wrong did Dr naik Say regarding Bhuddism ? Have you any idea or knowledge about there faith and belief system ? Bhuddist do not follow any religion , they are atheist.
    Moreover Breaking Idols is a a Must for Islamic Country.

    Where did I or Naik say we should destroy Statues everywhere , but I am talking about Islamic country. AS per Islam No statues can be allowed to be worshipped. Its not my opinion that you are blaming me.

    DR Israr does not have the knowledge to debate other religions . What are you comparing ? He only had expertise on Quran , in rest of Islam he was no authority.

    You are misquoting him again. He gave an entire lecture , and told what he meant by Terrorist . Do not be so biased , that just pull out one sentence and ignore the whole lecture.

    Show me the link where Indian Goverment officially gave evidence.

    First show where that person Musa AS killed was guilty ?

    Again you speaking without evidence by calling Him Fraud .

    Speak with evidence , not your desires.

  11. #171
    Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    5,100
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Justcrazy View Post
    Brother , What you want to proof from this video ?

    That guy is a Barelvi Scholar , I can write pages regarding the belief of his sect , with scan pages . I do not wish to do that here . This guy would be stripped naked This is not a Islamic forum.

    To cut the long story short , there is absolutely nothing in this video .

    As far as your comment web is full of material against Dr naik. The web is also full of materials against Islam . You need to back those with evidence to proceed. Show me evidence I will believe. Dr Naik means nothing to me , except Ummati of Muhammad SAW , and we should not allege something without proof.. That is why Allah swt says that whenever you get some information verify that.
    Not saying that the other scholar is right just coz he is challenging Zakir. What I am saying is that no scholar should be listened to without a critical analyses. The web is full of hate towards all religions not only Islam with people from all faiths attacking the other. I don't know what kind of evidence you will believe? I have proved the man attacks other religions, he is wanted in his own country and his organisation has also been shut down. Moreover, he has made million's by preaching Islam as well. Any religious scholar should never attack other religions or be absconding.


    PP's own self proclaimed sharpshooter and defender of Islam and Pakistan.

  12. #172
    Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    5,100
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Justcrazy View Post
    What wrong did Dr naik Say regarding Bhuddism ? Have you any idea or knowledge about there faith and belief system ? Bhuddist do not follow any religion , they are atheist.
    Moreover Breaking Idols is a a Must for Islamic Country.

    Where did I or Naik say we should destroy Statues everywhere , but I am talking about Islamic country. AS per Islam No statues can be allowed to be worshipped. Its not my opinion that you are blaming me.

    DR Israr does not have the knowledge to debate other religions . What are you comparing ? He only had expertise on Quran , in rest of Islam he was no authority.

    You are misquoting him again. He gave an entire lecture , and told what he meant by Terrorist . Do not be so biased , that just pull out one sentence and ignore the whole lecture.

    Show me the link where Indian Goverment officially gave evidence.

    First show where that person Musa AS killed was guilty ?

    Again you speaking without evidence by calling Him Fraud .

    Speak with evidence , not your desires.
    No! There are Hindu Mandirs in many Muslim countries as well that have never been attacked and rightfully so. If we start breaking idol's then Masjid's will suffer in India as well. Islam is never about attacking other religions as much as we disagree with them. It is true that Buddhists deny any creator yet it is still a religious belief. You seem to be hell bent in Muslim's creating the worst possible relationship with Vedic religions unaware of the consequences. At the time western countries offered to take the Buddhist statues yet the Taliban refused insisting that they had to be broken. They just want to take everyone to the dark ages where every dam thing is outlawed.

    I am saying let non-Muslim's practise their faith in Muslim countries as well instead of always wanting their blood. Instead of always picking some fight with them. So should Pakistan also start breaking Hindu idol's as well seeing it is supposedly an Islamic country? That is all Dr Israr needs is knowledge of Islam, nothing more. Unlike Zakir he did not go around attacking other religions so was respected by non-Muslim's as well.

    Non-Muslim's will simply point out to Zakir's "all Muslim's should be terrorists" comment, he should be wise enough to use the correct words. Anyone in their work force would be sacked for making such a comment even if their intentions are good. No amount of evidencegiven will be good enough for you. What does "First show where that person Musa AS killed was guilty ? " mean? There is plenty off evidence I have provided for impartial minds. You are just in a state of denial.


    PP's own self proclaimed sharpshooter and defender of Islam and Pakistan.

  13. #173
    Debut
    Dec 2010
    Venue
    Mississauga
    Runs
    86,145
    Mentioned
    855 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PakLFC View Post
    Not saying that the other scholar is right just coz he is challenging Zakir. What I am saying is that no scholar should be listened to without a critical analyses. The web is full of hate towards all religions not only Islam with people from all faiths attacking the other. I don't know what kind of evidence you will believe? I have proved the man attacks other religions, he is wanted in his own country and his organisation has also been shut down. Moreover, he has made million's by preaching Islam as well. Any religious scholar should never attack other religions or be absconding.
    When you are making the point that he attacks other religions , you need to understand its part of answers , which the people of other religions ask him. He has to answer them, that is why he is there. He is giving people opportunity to cross question him.

  14. #174
    Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    5,100
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Justcrazy View Post
    When you are making the point that he attacks other religions , you need to understand its part of answers , which the people of other religions ask him. He has to answer them, that is why he is there. He is giving people opportunity to cross question him.
    Sometimes it may be part of the answer. Often he attacks other religions to satisfy his ego as well.


    PP's own self proclaimed sharpshooter and defender of Islam and Pakistan.

  15. #175
    Debut
    Dec 2010
    Venue
    Mississauga
    Runs
    86,145
    Mentioned
    855 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PakLFC View Post
    Sometimes it may be part of the answer. Often he attacks other religions to satisfy his ego as well.
    How you differentiate between them ? Do you know what is in hearts of human beings ?

    Do not assume about people , when I gave example about Dr Israr , I did not presume , I mentioned true facts where he went wrong.

  16. #176
    Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    5,100
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Justcrazy View Post
    How you differentiate between them ? Do you know what is in hearts of human beings ?

    Do not assume about people , when I gave example about Dr Israr , I did not presume , I mentioned true facts where he went wrong.
    With common sense. Look, Islam never ever gives the wrong answer but Muslim's like Zakir often do. We differentiate by using the Qur'an and Sunnah as evidence then draw our own conclusions. The results must be satisfactory.


    PP's own self proclaimed sharpshooter and defender of Islam and Pakistan.

  17. #177
    Debut
    Dec 2010
    Venue
    Mississauga
    Runs
    86,145
    Mentioned
    855 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PakLFC View Post
    With common sense. Look, Islam never ever gives the wrong answer but Muslim's like Zakir often do. We differentiate by using the Qur'an and Sunnah as evidence then draw our own conclusions. The results must be satisfactory.
    What wrong answers did DR Naik give ?

    He has been reason of guidance to so many Non Muslims . He has answered so many questions regarding Islam . So many people are saved from eternal hell through his efforts , and you instead of appreciating that , are speaking against him , based on your own opinions. At least give some hard facts.

    Look at all the above posts you wrote , you put sometimes views of Barelvi Mullah speaking against him , sometimes you say he is encouraging terrorists , sometimes this and that. But No evidence.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •