Instagram

Sohail Speaks Yasir's Blog Fazeer's Focus

User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 81 to 160 of 246
  1. #81
    Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Karachi/NYC
    Runs
    22,544
    Mentioned
    1249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slog View Post
    He is a hero among gullible people. Personally not a fan
    I have reconsidered my opinion:

    Obviously he has some views which I do not agree with but I certainly have more respect for him than Tariq Jameel type charlatans

  2. #82
    Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    35,708
    Mentioned
    1660 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I have the same attitude towards him and all other mullahs and that is to ignore them.

  3. #83
    Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    6,660
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Musakhel View Post
    You probably don't like him because he is Indian, Arabs have great respect for naik, they fund his Dawah and gave him asylum recantly, Qadri on the other hand says one thing in front of europeans and preaches Modern Islam whatever that is to them and says other things when he is in Pakistan.
    It has nothing to do with Zakir being Indian. I dislike him for his veiled attacks on other religions and his extreme version of Islam. He seems to propagate terrorist views which is why he has been banned from entering his own country. I have never heard Qadri predict different theories at all.


    PP's own self proclaimed sharpshooter and defender of Islam and Pakistan.

  4. #84
    Debut
    Dec 2010
    Venue
    Mississauga
    Runs
    88,570
    Mentioned
    865 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PakLFC View Post
    I don't know "everyone", do I?? What I do know is that many disagree with Zakir.
    Many disagreed with the prophets also , despite miracles.

    Point is that when you criticize someone it should not be about everything , you have to mention which thing you disagree with him , and give a reason. For example I criticized him on the matter of Yazeed . If you want I can show you , why I did .

  5. #85
    Debut
    Dec 2010
    Venue
    Mississauga
    Runs
    88,570
    Mentioned
    865 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PakLFC View Post
    These two are by and large much more respected then the annoying Zakir Naik.
    I am neither a fan of Dr naik nor of the above mentioned scholars , as scholars I respect them , that is all.

    Dr naik is not a Islamic scholar , he is in comparative religions , like Ahmed Deedat . His field is different.

    Dr tahir Qadri is a scholar you can say , but remember he is followed by a particular sect and in his lectures has said several weird things.

    Dr Israr is basically speaker on Quran. That is where his expertise lies , and that is where he has got his fame. Something like what Nouman Ali does.

  6. #86
    Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    1,584
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lots of negativity and unsubstantiated claims made by people who have an aversion to Islam rather than nail himself.

    The man is a terrific researcher and educator on comparative religion. Incomparable across all religions in that regard. However his pro Indian political opinion used to make me laugh... Till he got cornered and now keeps claiming Muslims in India are oppressed.

    You reap what you sow.

  7. #87
    Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    6,660
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Justcrazy View Post
    Many disagreed with the prophets also , despite miracles.

    Point is that when you criticize someone it should not be about everything , you have to mention which thing you disagree with him , and give a reason. For example I criticized him on the matter of Yazeed . If you want I can show you , why I did .
    I disagree with things like him criticising other religions and his nonsense of "every Muslim should be a terrorist" like stupidity. Now you are comparing Prophets to Zakir Naik!! This guy has been banned from entering his own country for propagating terrorism.


    PP's own self proclaimed sharpshooter and defender of Islam and Pakistan.

  8. #88
    Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    6,660
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Justcrazy View Post
    I am neither a fan of Dr naik nor of the above mentioned scholars , as scholars I respect them , that is all.

    Dr naik is not a Islamic scholar , he is in comparative religions , like Ahmed Deedat . His field is different.

    Dr tahir Qadri is a scholar you can say , but remember he is followed by a particular sect and in his lectures has said several weird things.

    Dr Israr is basically speaker on Quran. That is where his expertise lies , and that is where he has got his fame. Something like what Nouman Ali does.
    Of course he is an Islamic scholar as are the other to! I do not respect him for being against the creation of Pakistan and how he propagates Islam. He is just another washed up missionary obsessed with converting people.


    PP's own self proclaimed sharpshooter and defender of Islam and Pakistan.

  9. #89
    Debut
    Dec 2010
    Venue
    Mississauga
    Runs
    88,570
    Mentioned
    865 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PakLFC View Post
    I disagree with things like him criticising other religions and his nonsense of "every Muslim should be a terrorist" like stupidity. Now you are comparing Prophets to Zakir Naik!! This guy has been banned from entering his own country for propagating terrorism.
    Prophets are also Human beings . I compared because prophets were best of mankind , they were beautiful blessed with eloquent speech and also Miracles , yet people disagreed with them. Let alone Dr Naik or anyone else.

    There are many lectures in which he speaks about common points also . When people ask questions he has to answer that. William Campell wrote Book against Quran , he has to answer that.

    Speaking on common terms is encouraged by Quran also.

    When he said " every Muslim should be Terrorist " did he stop there ? He explained that also.

  10. #90
    Debut
    Dec 2010
    Venue
    Mississauga
    Runs
    88,570
    Mentioned
    865 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PakLFC View Post
    Of course he is an Islamic scholar as are the other to! I do not respect him for being against the creation of Pakistan and how he propagates Islam. He is just another washed up missionary obsessed with converting people.
    I so far did not hear that he is against creation of pakistan , kindly show me where he said that , so that I can hear myself.

    Its a duty of every Muslim to present Islam. I am surprised you are against that.
    That is because Jesus himself says in bible that he has come for the jews ONLY, yet Missionaries preach all over the world. Whereas Muhammad SAW says that he was send for whole world .

  11. #91
    Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    1,584
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PakLFC View Post
    I disagree with things like him criticising other religions and his nonsense of "every Muslim should be a terrorist" like stupidity. Now you are comparing Prophets to Zakir Naik!! This guy has been banned from entering his own country for propagating terrorism.
    Show me where he said every Muslim should be a terrorist?

    And he is critical of other religions in the context of a religious debate, he has never claimed others should not practice their own faiths.

    Anyway, I shall be waiting.

  12. #92
    Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    6,660
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Justcrazy View Post
    Prophets are also Human beings . I compared because prophets were best of mankind , they were beautiful blessed with eloquent speech and also Miracles , yet people disagreed with them. Let alone Dr Naik or anyone else.

    There are many lectures in which he speaks about common points also . When people ask questions he has to answer that. William Campell wrote Book against Quran , he has to answer that.

    Speaking on common terms is encouraged by Quran also.

    When he said " every Muslim should be Terrorist " did he stop there ? He explained that also.
    Nonetheless it is ridiculous to compare the sayings of Prophets to Zakir! He may speak sense once in a while however being banned from his own country proves a very important point. I don't know why you keep on defending him, if you like him then keep listening to him. Only thing is most have foung him out by now. People only remember "every Muslim should be a terrorist" comment even if he meant it in a positive way! Another thing is he is no one to talk of other religions at all. Return to your country and prove yourself innocent if he has the guts. Many terrorists are said to be inspired by his speeches as well!


    PP's own self proclaimed sharpshooter and defender of Islam and Pakistan.

  13. #93
    Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    6,660
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by barah_admi View Post
    Show me where he said every Muslim should be a terrorist?

    And he is critical of other religions in the context of a religious debate, he has never claimed others should not practice their own faiths.

    Anyway, I shall be waiting.
    That is why people of other faiths have a go at him because he misquotes their book like Christian evangelists misquote the Qur'an. I would equally condemn non Muslim's telling us Muslim's what the Qur'an is saying. Below 40 secs. Does not matter in what context he said it, point is he gave the wrong impression.

    Last edited by PakLFC; 3rd June 2018 at 19:20.


    PP's own self proclaimed sharpshooter and defender of Islam and Pakistan.

  14. #94
    Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    1,584
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PakLFC View Post
    That is why people of other faiths have a go at him because he misquotes their book like Christian evangelists misquote the Qur'an. I would equally condemn non Muslim's telling us Muslim's what the Qur'an is saying. Below 40 secs. Does not matter in what context he said it, point is he gave the wrong impression.

    Massively edited video which does not actually include his full point (I've sen the actual footage on his tv channel years ago).

    the second point is, how can you claim context is not important? That is a ridiculous statement. He is making a very simple point here, which is not that Muslims should be terrorists in all aspects, i.e. kill innocent people, but he is making the point that IF Bin Laden has carried out these attacks, and IF they come against an oppressor like the US, then we should all be for him. He also ends by saying he has no clue what Bin Laden's motivations are. Heck, no one did and still we do not know for sure.

    Now, do you think the US killing innocent people on a global scale is correct? And do you think those ifghting that oppression are wrong?

    In the modern world, no one, not even the majority of Americans, would think the Vietnamese were wrong in their fight against the Americans, would you call those Americans terrorists?

  15. #95
    Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    6,660
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Justcrazy View Post
    I so far did not hear that he is against creation of pakistan , kindly show me where he said that , so that I can hear myself.

    Its a duty of every Muslim to present Islam. I am surprised you are against that.
    That is because Jesus himself says in bible that he has come for the jews ONLY, yet Missionaries preach all over the world. Whereas Muhammad SAW says that he was send for whole world .
    I am not against him preaching Islam rather the manner he does it in is wrong. As said before the likes of Dr Tahir and late Dr Israr did it in a good manner. Yusuf Estes a convert to Islam is also a very good speaker as well. This is why his organisation has been banned in India and they want to arrest him. No Muslim is questioning the authenticity of Islam.



    PP's own self proclaimed sharpshooter and defender of Islam and Pakistan.

  16. #96
    Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    6,660
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by barah_admi View Post
    Massively edited video which does not actually include his full point (I've sen the actual footage on his tv channel years ago).

    the second point is, how can you claim context is not important? That is a ridiculous statement. He is making a very simple point here, which is not that Muslims should be terrorists in all aspects, i.e. kill innocent people, but he is making the point that IF Bin Laden has carried out these attacks, and IF they come against an oppressor like the US, then we should all be for him. He also ends by saying he has no clue what Bin Laden's motivations are. Heck, no one did and still we do not know for sure.

    Now, do you think the US killing innocent people on a global scale is correct? And do you think those ifghting that oppression are wrong?

    In the modern world, no one, not even the majority of Americans, would think the Vietnamese were wrong in their fight against the Americans, would you call those Americans terrorists?
    So now it is edited because he has been exposed! Stop changing the subject here, point is that he said it. This is what Islam bashers will pick up on not the context you are on about. He could have explained the situation and the USA aggression in Muslim countries in a much better way instead chose the worst. He could have said "Muslim's are fighting the oppressive American's" or something like that. When the whole world associates Islam and Muslim's with terrorism he is only justifying it. I don't want to go back decades here.


    PP's own self proclaimed sharpshooter and defender of Islam and Pakistan.

  17. #97
    Debut
    Dec 2010
    Venue
    Mississauga
    Runs
    88,570
    Mentioned
    865 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PakLFC View Post
    Nonetheless it is ridiculous to compare the sayings of Prophets to Zakir! He may speak sense once in a while however being banned from his own country proves a very important point. I don't know why you keep on defending him, if you like him then keep listening to him. Only thing is most have foung him out by now. People only remember "every Muslim should be a terrorist" comment even if he meant it in a positive way! Another thing is he is no one to talk of other religions at all. Return to your country and prove yourself innocent if he has the guts. Many terrorists are said to be inspired by his speeches as well!
    Leave the prophets you are not comfortable with . Imam Ahmed is recognized as Mujadid , during his time there were several scholars who gave fatwa against him , he was tortured and beaten up , does that mean he was wrong ?

    Why should he return to his own country , when circumstances are not conducive ? Even Muhammad SAW and Musa AS made hijrat . Allah swt has made world with asbab , you need to use your sense and act up on circumstances.

    If terrorists are inspired by him , it is not his fault . You show if he says something against Quran and hadeeth . I will be the first person to criticize him.

    I will defend anyone here if on that point a person is right. This is a public forum , when you criticize someone , the other person has right to refute that.

  18. #98
    Debut
    Dec 2010
    Venue
    Mississauga
    Runs
    88,570
    Mentioned
    865 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PakLFC View Post
    I am not against him preaching Islam rather the manner he does it in is wrong. As said before the likes of Dr Tahir and late Dr Israr did it in a good manner. Yusuf Estes a convert to Islam is also a very good speaker as well. This is why his organisation has been banned in India and they want to arrest him. No Muslim is questioning the authenticity of Islam.

    I endorse your view that Dr Naik is wrong in this view. That is why I mentioned above that he is good only at comparative religions, Nothing else. He has no idea what is the difference between Islam as religion and as deen. He does not understand that politics is part of religion. But he is not alone in this , many big scholars also are unaware or maybe intentionally show ignorance on this matter.

  19. #99
    Debut
    Aug 2016
    Venue
    Islamabad, Pakistan.
    Runs
    6,269
    Mentioned
    134 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Justcrazy how do you defend this liar, hate-preacher justifying the acts of Yazid in the battle of Karbala, praying for his forgiveness and even calling him a Muslim.

    All I can say is, without saying too much; I pray that on the day of judgement, he meets the same fate as Muawiya and Yazid.

  20. #100
    Debut
    May 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Jeddah, Melbourne
    Runs
    1,436
    Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ExpressPacer View Post
    @Justcrazy how do you defend this liar, hate-preacher justifying the acts of Yazid in the battle of Karbala, praying for his forgiveness and even calling him a Muslim.

    All I can say is, without saying too much; I pray that on the day of judgement, he meets the same fate as Muawiya and Yazid.
    Same here, I'm baffled by his defense.

  21. #101
    Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    1,584
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PakLFC View Post
    So now it is edited because he has been exposed! Stop changing the subject here, point is that he said it. This is what Islam bashers will pick up on not the context you are on about. He could have explained the situation and the USA aggression in Muslim countries in a much better way instead chose the worst. He could have said "Muslim's are fighting the oppressive American's" or something like that. When the whole world associates Islam and Muslim's with terrorism he is only justifying it. I don't want to go back decades here.
    Well that's the whole point, if you had seen the full segment, that is how he explains it. In fact, even in this edited version you can sort of understand what he is saying, he actually repeats twice that "IF Bin Laden has done so and so".

    What's weird is you claimed context did not mean anything and now you are saying it "Islam bashers will pick up on not the context you are on about". Why should your opinion of someone ignroe facts and only be based on someone else's opinion? That is frankly a silly and childish point.

    You have literally just proven my argument....hence there is no longer an argument from you because you have backtracked on it. I don't know if its intentional or if you are just confused.

  22. #102
    Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    1,584
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Justcrazy View Post
    I endorse your view that Dr Naik is wrong in this view. That is why I mentioned above that he is good only at comparative religions, Nothing else. He has no idea what is the difference between Islam as religion and as deen. He does not understand that politics is part of religion. But he is not alone in this , many big scholars also are unaware or maybe intentionally show ignorance on this matter.
    Exactly the point I made in my first post! If one takes Naik as a master of comparative religion then that is great, because he is exceptional at it. Beyond that, he should have no worth to any one, in particular his original political opinions on Pakistan.....which he is now backtracking because his own government wants to hunt him down.

    You reap what you sow.

  23. #103
    Debut
    Dec 2016
    Runs
    363
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by barah_admi View Post
    Exactly the point I made in my first post! If one takes Naik as a master of comparative religion then that is great, because he is exceptional at it. Beyond that, he should have no worth to any one, in particular his original political opinions on Pakistan.....which he is now backtracking because his own government wants to hunt him down.

    You reap what you sow.
    That interview of his is old back when congress was in power, ground realities were different than, Bjp government seems to go after him on some false pretext that he inspired some Bangladeshi Jihadist?.

  24. #104
    Debut
    Dec 2010
    Venue
    Mississauga
    Runs
    88,570
    Mentioned
    865 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ExpressPacer View Post
    @Justcrazy how do you defend this liar, hate-preacher justifying the acts of Yazid in the battle of Karbala, praying for his forgiveness and even calling him a Muslim.

    All I can say is, without saying too much; I pray that on the day of judgement, he meets the same fate as Muawiya and Yazid.
    Brother , I have never defended Dr Naik on the issue of Yazeed.

    But you got to understand that he is not expert in Islamic History and hadeeth. He made a mistake , because earlier scholars ( some of them ) thought that Yazeed was in the first battle in Constantipole. Even Imam Ghazali said Yazeed should not be cursed , and we should not discuss the issue of karbala. He said that because he knew if we start studying about that , some very big names will come.

    If you look above I also am against Naik when he said Pakistan should not have been formed.

    There is a hadeeth in which it is said that prophet said to Abu Huraira , that even though satan informed him ( Abu Huraira ) regarding ayat ul Kursi , he spoke truth.
    Even if Naik is wrong on some points , you cannot multiply that with zero , and equate him with disbelievers .

  25. #105
    Debut
    Dec 2010
    Venue
    Mississauga
    Runs
    88,570
    Mentioned
    865 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hadi Rizvi View Post
    Same here, I'm baffled by his defense.
    On two points above I clearly said that Dr naik is wrong. He is not a scholar in Islamic History or hadeeth . He is only good at comparative religion.

  26. #106
    Debut
    May 2016
    Runs
    7,992
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Jakir Naik is an idiot who thinks evolution does not happen and speaks a lot of garbage while his sheeple slurp on it eagerly.

  27. #107
    Debut
    Sep 2017
    Runs
    508
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would say a propagandists a tool for jihadi elements who want to brainwash people

  28. #108
    Debut
    Sep 2017
    Runs
    508
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Justcrazy View Post
    On two points above I clearly said that Dr naik is wrong. He is not a scholar in Islamic History or hadeeth . He is only good at comparative religion.
    He is not good even at that

  29. #109
    Debut
    Dec 2010
    Venue
    Mississauga
    Runs
    88,570
    Mentioned
    865 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubby View Post
    He is not good even at that
    I beg to disagree on that .

  30. #110
    Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    6,660
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Justcrazy View Post
    Leave the prophets you are not comfortable with . Imam Ahmed is recognized as Mujadid , during his time there were several scholars who gave fatwa against him , he was tortured and beaten up , does that mean he was wrong ?

    Why should he return to his own country , when circumstances are not conducive ? Even Muhammad SAW and Musa AS made hijrat . Allah swt has made world with asbab , you need to use your sense and act up on circumstances.

    If terrorists are inspired by him , it is not his fault . You show if he says something against Quran and hadeeth . I will be the first person to criticize him.

    I will defend anyone here if on that point a person is right. This is a public forum , when you criticize someone , the other person has right to refute that.
    What do you mean "leave the Prophets you are not comfortable with"? Stop living centuries back that is a different topic altogether instead come to the present. Your beloved Zakir has even been banned in his own country. Now you will say even rapists and murderers are innocent as well even if proven guilty!

    Life in ancient times can't be compared to today like you are doing! It is plain dumb to compare the exile of SAW to Zakir Naik. What world do you live in for goodness sake!!? He speaks against Pakistan, he has been banned by his own country and terrorists see him as a hero yet you say there is nothing wrong with him!! I too will speak my mind irrespective of what people like you think, don't expect me to go away and accept your nonsense!


    PP's own self proclaimed sharpshooter and defender of Islam and Pakistan.

  31. #111
    Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    6,660
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by barah_admi View Post
    Well that's the whole point, if you had seen the full segment, that is how he explains it. In fact, even in this edited version you can sort of understand what he is saying, he actually repeats twice that "IF Bin Laden has done so and so".

    What's weird is you claimed context did not mean anything and now you are saying it "Islam bashers will pick up on not the context you are on about". Why should your opinion of someone ignroe facts and only be based on someone else's opinion? That is frankly a silly and childish point.

    You have literally just proven my argument....hence there is no longer an argument from you because you have backtracked on it. I don't know if its intentional or if you are just confused.
    I am confused! You wanted evidence of him saying what he did and now seem to be talking about something else in your attempts to intellectualise the debate!! So what if he repeats it, point is you wanted to hear him say it and I showed you exactly that! I don't know what you are on about with "weird is you claimed comment."

    You are making no sense at all to me whatsoever then again being a fan of Zakir Naik it is no surprise to know that. You are the confused and irrational one here not me! That is the problem with people like you that even when shown and proved wrong you continue your argument for the sake of keeping face and being further humiliated.


    PP's own self proclaimed sharpshooter and defender of Islam and Pakistan.

  32. #112
    Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    6,660
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Justcrazy View Post
    I endorse your view that Dr Naik is wrong in this view. That is why I mentioned above that he is good only at comparative religions, Nothing else. He has no idea what is the difference between Islam as religion and as deen. He does not understand that politics is part of religion. But he is not alone in this , many big scholars also are unaware or maybe intentionally show ignorance on this matter.
    He is not even good at comparative religions at all! I can also show you many video's by Hindu and Christian scholars who say he misquotes their book. That is the problem with him that Zakir should only speak of Islam. He should tell us this is why Islam is correct not why other religions are wrong! I hope you can see the difference. A Sikh recently asked me if according to me his Granth Sahib was a revelation? I told him that the noble Qur'an is and always will be the last divine revelation, he got his answer.


    PP's own self proclaimed sharpshooter and defender of Islam and Pakistan.

  33. #113
    Debut
    Feb 2012
    Runs
    2,761
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As an entrepreneur i always tell people, if you want to learn about marketing and persuation, you will learn more from Zakir Nair and Tariq Jameel types then any book or business guru out there.


    If you want to destroy a country, just create enmity between its people and their army - Salahuddin

  34. #114
    Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Peshawar
    Runs
    534
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Zakir Naik is a very arrogant man who thinks he knows everything. He is ignorant of science and distorts scientific facts to suit his arguments.

    As many have said before, he's very good at manipulating gullible crowds and he's a coward who is yet to debate a prominent atheist or even a christian debater like William Lane Craig.

    All in all, he's a pretty underwhelming intellect and the fact that so many people take him seriously tells us a lot about the intellectual culture in the Muslim world.

  35. #115
    Debut
    Mar 2014
    Runs
    11,089
    Mentioned
    438 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    He is nothing compared to Sheikh Ahmed Deedat.

  36. #116
    Debut
    Dec 2010
    Venue
    Mississauga
    Runs
    88,570
    Mentioned
    865 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PakLFC View Post
    What do you mean "leave the Prophets you are not comfortable with"? Stop living centuries back that is a different topic altogether instead come to the present. Your beloved Zakir has even been banned in his own country. Now you will say even rapists and murderers are innocent as well even if proven guilty!

    Life in ancient times can't be compared to today like you are doing! It is plain dumb to compare the exile of SAW to Zakir Naik. What world do you live in for goodness sake!!? He speaks against Pakistan, he has been banned by his own country and terrorists see him as a hero yet you say there is nothing wrong with him!! I too will speak my mind irrespective of what people like you think, don't expect me to go away and accept your nonsense!
    I brought prophets into discussion . You said before do not compare with prophets. Whereas Irony was that prophets here would have been best examples.

    Prophets were of best character among mankind , they had eloquent speech , they had miracles , still many disagreed with them . How you expect everyone to agree with Dr Naik ?

    Secondly , No one is my beloved . I myself disagree with certain things Dr Naik says.

    If Dr Naik is banned from a country , what does it proof ? Is that a divine intervention from God ? India is a secular God less society.

    Have you by chance read what I wrote above ? I wrote clearly that I am against on his stance against creation of Pakistan.

    When did he said terrorists are Heros ?

  37. #117
    Debut
    Dec 2010
    Venue
    Mississauga
    Runs
    88,570
    Mentioned
    865 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PakLFC View Post
    He is not even good at comparative religions at all! I can also show you many video's by Hindu and Christian scholars who say he misquotes their book. That is the problem with him that Zakir should only speak of Islam. He should tell us this is why Islam is correct not why other religions are wrong! I hope you can see the difference. A Sikh recently asked me if according to me his Granth Sahib was a revelation? I told him that the noble Qur'an is and always will be the last divine revelation, he got his answer.
    Quran says that except Islam other religions are wrong. If Naik says that he does not have knowledge ! Good logic.

  38. #118
    Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    4,920
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Justcrazy View Post
    Quran says that except Islam other religions are wrong.
    Every other religion basically says the same thing.

  39. #119
    Debut
    Dec 2010
    Venue
    Mississauga
    Runs
    88,570
    Mentioned
    865 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadBall View Post
    Every other religion basically says the same thing.
    I am not sure . Because in Quran it is categorically mentioned.

    Also , brother , that was answer to a particular question.

  40. #120
    Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    6,660
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Justcrazy View Post
    I brought prophets into discussion . You said before do not compare with prophets. Whereas Irony was that prophets here would have been best examples.

    Prophets were of best character among mankind , they had eloquent speech , they had miracles , still many disagreed with them . How you expect everyone to agree with Dr Naik ?

    Secondly , No one is my beloved . I myself disagree with certain things Dr Naik says.

    If Dr Naik is banned from a country , what does it proof ? Is that a divine intervention from God ? India is a secular God less society.

    Have you by chance read what I wrote above ? I wrote clearly that I am against on his stance against creation of Pakistan.

    When did he said terrorists are Heros ?
    You are comparing this loser Zakir to Prophets shows your mind set. No P, he can not be compared to Prophets for goodness sake, what you are saying is similar to how Mariam Nawaz compared her Dad to SAW. The point is that Zakir is not only a terrible scholar but has been thrown out of his own country. Now he is sitting in Saudi like a coward he is. It proves that he is seen as a terror loving hooligan who is a security threat by his own country. Doesn't matter what India is at all.

    If he is no hero of yours then why do you keep defending him as if he is your family member or something? He said "all Muslim's should be terrorists", you want video evidence for every absurd and illogical comment he makes? Yeah now you are against his views on Pakistan after I proved them to you.

    He is just a Billy Graham type nutcase who thinks he knows it all. He does not even have the guts to return to his own country to prove his innocence.


    PP's own self proclaimed sharpshooter and defender of Islam and Pakistan.

  41. #121
    Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    6,660
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Justcrazy View Post
    Quran says that except Islam other religions are wrong. If Naik says that he does not have knowledge ! Good logic.
    Qur'an says "let there be no compulsion in matters of faith" and do "not insult other religions lest they do the same to Allah!" It also says have disputations with disbelievers with good manners. Zakir insults other religions.


    PP's own self proclaimed sharpshooter and defender of Islam and Pakistan.

  42. #122
    Debut
    Dec 2010
    Venue
    Mississauga
    Runs
    88,570
    Mentioned
    865 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PakLFC View Post
    You are comparing this loser Zakir to Prophets shows your mind set. No P, he can not be compared to Prophets for goodness sake, what you are saying is similar to how Mariam Nawaz compared her Dad to SAW. The point is that Zakir is not only a terrible scholar but has been thrown out of his own country. Now he is sitting in Saudi like a coward he is. It proves that he is seen as a terror loving hooligan who is a security threat by his own country. Doesn't matter what India is at all.

    If he is no hero of yours then why do you keep defending him as if he is your family member or something? He said "all Muslim's should be terrorists", you want video evidence for every absurd and illogical comment he makes? Yeah now you are against his views on Pakistan after I proved them to you.

    He is just a Billy Graham type nutcase who thinks he knows it all. He does not even have the guts to return to his own country to prove his innocence.
    Can you understand English properly ? Because this is the third time you objected to something without understanding the context .

    I clearly mentioned PROPHETS ARE THE BEST OF MANKIND . Now when people disagreed with best of mankind , where Does Dr Naik , me or anyone else stand ?

    When did Dr naik claim to be a scholar ? He says he is student of comparative religion .

    You said Dr Naik is thrown by his own country. Mate , his country is a Hindu Dominated secular country . Do you approve of everything done there ?

    You say I am defending him , that is where you miss the point. I do not defend people on wrongs , but if someone is right on any matter , you are supposed to defend that person. That is what the prophet taught us. Refer to hadeeth of Abu Huraira on satan ( in case you do not know I will show ) .

    Yes , I am against his views on Pakistan , I was not aware of that earlier. There is no shame in that , I am not claiming to be all knowing. If someone proves something i will take it.

    I want evidence because statements has to be seen with context. And I am not aware of each an every word that DR Naik says.

    The lesser I speak about the condition of Justice in India nowadays its better. Its not something that is hidden.

  43. #123
    Debut
    Dec 2010
    Venue
    Mississauga
    Runs
    88,570
    Mentioned
    865 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PakLFC View Post
    Qur'an says "let there be no compulsion in matters of faith" and do "not insult other religions lest they do the same to Allah!" It also says have disputations with disbelievers with good manners. Zakir insults other religions.
    William Campel writes a Book against Islam , many other people write Books against islam and Muhammad SAW , and when we reply that is insulting ?

    There is no compulsion in religion , that does not mean that Allah swt accepts other religion. Allah swt clearly says No other religion is accepted except Islam. The message is quite clear.

  44. #124
    Debut
    Dec 2016
    Venue
    Jeddah
    Runs
    4,021
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I haven't listened much of Zakir.

    But my Uncle used to listen a lot of his leactures; he had a collection of his Lectures. I have watched few of his lectures and i never felt that he was by any means an extremist or propagated extremism.


    [QUOTE=Mamoon;9742871]Don't see us ascending from 7th/6th in the near future. 5-0 in England and South Africa awaits us, we will be lucky to even draw one match. [/QUOTE]

  45. #125
    Debut
    Feb 2005
    Venue
    chorley
    Runs
    3,509
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good against other religions but he's not great when it comes to Islam and isn't as trustworthy. He isn't Hafiz e Qur'an and only quotes the verses he knows. He's slipped a few times most famously regarding yazeed. We should however appreciate the good he is doing

  46. #126
    Debut
    Apr 2015
    Runs
    14,237
    Mentioned
    1225 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Excellent in Rawayat & Memory like Hazrat Abu Huraira RA

    And very poor in Darayat.

    He doesn't even understand a simple point, for instance Holy Quran has used word Messenger & Prophet Interchangably at multiple places for same personalities and He Zakir Naik would tell self constructed stories trying to prove that Nabi & Rasool are different terms, designations/ status.


    Wrt Pakistan where establishments misused Mullah's think of themselves as the saviours and bodyguards of Islam the divide is massive.

    For Ehle Hadees Deobandi's Zakir is the best thing ever happened to Islam in last 300 years while Ulema of 67 other Sunni Sects see him as misguided, deluded, Blasphemer of Prophet Pbuh and his companions and Shia Sects also have major differences with him.


    Dr.Zakir Naik nonetheless as sharp memory as one can have


    Mujhay hai Hukm e Azaa-n

  47. #127
    Debut
    Dec 2010
    Venue
    Mississauga
    Runs
    88,570
    Mentioned
    865 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TalentSpotterPk View Post
    Excellent in Rawayat & Memory like Hazrat Abu Huraira RA

    And very poor in Darayat.

    He doesn't even understand a simple point, for instance Holy Quran has used word Messenger & Prophet Interchangably at multiple places for same personalities and He Zakir Naik would tell self constructed stories trying to prove that Nabi & Rasool are different terms, designations/ status.


    Wrt Pakistan where establishments misused Mullah's think of themselves as the saviours and bodyguards of Islam the divide is massive.

    For Ehle Hadees Deobandi's Zakir is the best thing ever happened to Islam in last 300 years while Ulema of 67 other Sunni Sects see him as misguided, deluded, Blasphemer of Prophet Pbuh and his companions and Shia Sects also have major differences with him.


    Dr.Zakir Naik nonetheless as sharp memory as one can have
    Prophets and Messengers are different. Its mentioned in Bukhari that first Messenger was Nuh AS.

  48. #128
    Debut
    Apr 2015
    Runs
    14,237
    Mentioned
    1225 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Justcrazy View Post
    Prophets and Messengers are different. Its mentioned in Bukhari that first Messenger was Nuh AS.

    So you have jumped to Hadith when the discussion is from Quran ?


    Bring some verses from Holy Quran to negate my pov and faith on this and than I will post verses to substantiate my claim.

  49. #129
    Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    6,660
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Justcrazy View Post
    Can you understand English properly ? Because this is the third time you objected to something without understanding the context .

    I clearly mentioned PROPHETS ARE THE BEST OF MANKIND . Now when people disagreed with best of mankind , where Does Dr Naik , me or anyone else stand ?

    When did Dr naik claim to be a scholar ? He says he is student of comparative religion .

    You said Dr Naik is thrown by his own country. Mate , his country is a Hindu Dominated secular country . Do you approve of everything done there ?

    You say I am defending him , that is where you miss the point. I do not defend people on wrongs , but if someone is right on any matter , you are supposed to defend that person. That is what the prophet taught us. Refer to hadeeth of Abu Huraira on satan ( in case you do not know I will show ) .

    Yes , I am against his views on Pakistan , I was not aware of that earlier. There is no shame in that , I am not claiming to be all knowing. If someone proves something i will take it.

    I want evidence because statements has to be seen with context. And I am not aware of each an every word that DR Naik says.

    The lesser I speak about the condition of Justice in India nowadays its better. Its not something that is hidden.
    I understand your rhetoric and love for Zakir good and well. I am saying Zakir is a scholar and so are millions of other people. Yes, you did compare him to Prophet's no doubt about it. You went on to compare even the Prophet(SAW) was made to leave Mecca, stop trying to go back on it.

    There are many Muslim scholars in India yet he is the only one who has been thrown out for his hate preaching. What is "right" about him? His embarrassing dress code, hate of other religions or terrible Urdu grammar? I am afraid I do not see any qualities in him at all, just another millionaire who makes his money by preaching his faith. He will probably be extradited soon then face the music in India like he should do. I often attack India but here they have the right to call time on this hate preacher. Nail him! Video is from yesterday.



    PP's own self proclaimed sharpshooter and defender of Islam and Pakistan.

  50. #130
    Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    6,660
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Justcrazy View Post
    William Campel writes a Book against Islam , many other people write Books against islam and Muhammad SAW , and when we reply that is insulting ?

    There is no compulsion in religion , that does not mean that Allah swt accepts other religion. Allah swt clearly says No other religion is accepted except Islam. The message is quite clear.
    e're talking about Zakir here. I am the first one to defend Islam for evangelical nutcases if they initiate hostilities. What I am saying is that we should not provoke them like Zakir does otherwise naturally they wiill react as well. Of course Islam is the only truth but there is a certain way to preach it. We are not to hurt the sentiments oof people from other faiths unless provoked.


    PP's own self proclaimed sharpshooter and defender of Islam and Pakistan.

  51. #131
    Debut
    Dec 2010
    Venue
    Mississauga
    Runs
    88,570
    Mentioned
    865 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TalentSpotterPk View Post
    So you have jumped to Hadith when the discussion is from Quran ?


    Bring some verses from Holy Quran to negate my pov and faith on this and than I will post verses to substantiate my claim.
    hadeeth is not proof for you ?

  52. #132
    Debut
    Dec 2010
    Venue
    Mississauga
    Runs
    88,570
    Mentioned
    865 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PakLFC View Post
    e're talking about Zakir here. I am the first one to defend Islam for evangelical nutcases if they initiate hostilities. What I am saying is that we should not provoke them like Zakir does otherwise naturally they wiill react as well. Of course Islam is the only truth but there is a certain way to preach it. We are not to hurt the sentiments oof people from other faiths unless provoked.
    You cannot make everyone happy . If someone ask certain questions you have to answer them.

    If you look at any of lectures of Dr naik , he highlights the common factors between religions. After that tin question answer session he answers them. Now answers will be according to questions asked.

  53. #133
    Debut
    Oct 2017
    Runs
    1,670
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TalentSpotterPk View Post
    So you have jumped to Hadith when the discussion is from Quran ?


    Bring some verses from Holy Quran to negate my pov and faith on this and than I will post verses to substantiate my claim.
    So you are discarding Hadeeth


    140 characters from Lala's keyboard, it’s as if he’s launched 140 nuclear missiles on India.

  54. #134
    Debut
    Dec 2010
    Venue
    Mississauga
    Runs
    88,570
    Mentioned
    865 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PakLFC View Post
    I understand your rhetoric and love for Zakir good and well. I am saying Zakir is a scholar and so are millions of other people. Yes, you did compare him to Prophet's no doubt about it. You went on to compare even the Prophet(SAW) was made to leave Mecca, stop trying to go back on it.

    There are many Muslim scholars in India yet he is the only one who has been thrown out for his hate preaching. What is "right" about him? His embarrassing dress code, hate of other religions or terrible Urdu grammar? I am afraid I do not see any qualities in him at all, just another millionaire who makes his money by preaching his faith. He will probably be extradited soon then face the music in India like he should do. I often attack India but here they have the right to call time on this hate preacher. Nail him! Video is from yesterday.

    I am nothing to go back upon . I am made myself very clear.
    What you mean by comparing with prophets ? Are you understanding the context of comparision or the requirement to use names of prophets.

    MUsa As made hijrat , after he killed a person unintentionally. The police of that state was after him. He did not wait there and tried to explain them of the situation. Thus it is necessary to move out of a place even when you are right when you know people there are biased.

    The actions of prophets mentioned in Quran and guidelines for us.

    You are right there are many other scholars in India . But they are not well versed with comparative religions. They are viewed by Muslims only. That is there sphere of work.

  55. #135
    Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    6,660
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Justcrazy View Post
    You cannot make everyone happy . If someone ask certain questions you have to answer them.

    If you look at any of lectures of Dr naik , he highlights the common factors between religions. After that tin question answer session he answers them. Now answers will be according to questions asked.
    As stated previously he misquotes other books. That is why intellectuals of other religions have a go at him. He may highlight similarities yet is equally hostile towards other religions. For that he deserves utter condemnation.


    PP's own self proclaimed sharpshooter and defender of Islam and Pakistan.

  56. #136
    Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    6,660
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Justcrazy View Post
    I am nothing to go back upon . I am made myself very clear.
    What you mean by comparing with prophets ? Are you understanding the context of comparision or the requirement to use names of prophets.

    MUsa As made hijrat , after he killed a person unintentionally. The police of that state was after him. He did not wait there and tried to explain them of the situation. Thus it is necessary to move out of a place even when you are right when you know people there are biased.

    The actions of prophets mentioned in Quran and guidelines for us.

    You are right there are many other scholars in India . But they are not well versed with comparative religions. They are viewed by Muslims only. That is there sphere of work.
    What you said was that Zakir leaving India is similar to the Prophet(SAW) being made to leave Mecca. There are no similarities or comparison whatsoever. One should never use other people in the same breath as the Prophet(SAW), stop it! Hadrat Musa(as) or any other Prophet has nothing to do with this topic. You can use common people not Prophets as examples with an ignorant man like Zakir Naik.

    As Yusuf Estes a convert to Islam says your comparative religion nutcases only end up in trouble because they speak on faiths they have no proper knowledge off. Zakir should shut his mouth and come back to India and prove his innocence before he preaches Islam to anyone. One can't take a man hiding in another country seriously, he's a hypocrite!


    PP's own self proclaimed sharpshooter and defender of Islam and Pakistan.

  57. #137
    Debut
    Dec 2010
    Venue
    Mississauga
    Runs
    88,570
    Mentioned
    865 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PakLFC View Post
    As stated previously he misquotes other books. That is why intellectuals of other religions have a go at him. He may highlight similarities yet is equally hostile towards other religions. For that he deserves utter condemnation.
    Condem him or anyone who is wrong , that does not mean that person is wrong at everything.
    Imam Ahmed raza Khan RA issued fatwa of Kufr against Deobandi scholars , and Deobandis comapred the Barelvis with agents of shayateen. Are these not harsh and Hostile ? People will keep criticizing , you have to check yourself and see whether that is true or not.

  58. #138
    Debut
    Dec 2010
    Venue
    Mississauga
    Runs
    88,570
    Mentioned
    865 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PakLFC View Post
    What you said was that Zakir leaving India is similar to the Prophet(SAW) being made to leave Mecca. There are no similarities or comparison whatsoever. One should never use other people in the same breath as the Prophet(SAW), stop it! Hadrat Musa(as) or any other Prophet has nothing to do with this topic. You can use common people not Prophets as examples with an ignorant man like Zakir Naik.

    As Yusuf Estes a convert to Islam says your comparative religion nutcases only end up in trouble because they speak on faiths they have no proper knowledge off. Zakir should shut his mouth and come back to India and prove his innocence before he preaches Islam to anyone. One can't take a man hiding in another country seriously, he's a hypocrite!
    Prophets are also human beings , and go through same tests and trials. If you cannot follow the prophets , then there was no point in them being sent as guides.

    Why should he come back to his country ? Its his wish . What wrong has he done ? If you have any proof against him , kindly show it .

  59. #139
    Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    6,660
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Justcrazy View Post
    Condem him or anyone who is wrong , that does not mean that person is wrong at everything.
    Imam Ahmed raza Khan RA issued fatwa of Kufr against Deobandi scholars , and Deobandis comapred the Barelvis with agents of shayateen. Are these not harsh and Hostile ? People will keep criticizing , you have to check yourself and see whether that is true or not.
    Zakir only runs his mouth and has used Islam to make millions. He is similar to Christian missionaries in that regard. His knowledge of Islam is very basic to say the least. Just because he can memorise other books does not mean he understands them. He is also a coward hiding in Malaysia to afraid to return home to clear his name. Originally a medical doctor he gave up that career to make money by speaking about Islam. He is a fake preacher just in it for the money like evangelical Christian's. Even his shows are similar to them! Then he justifies terrorism as well.



    PP's own self proclaimed sharpshooter and defender of Islam and Pakistan.

  60. #140
    Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    6,660
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Justcrazy View Post
    Prophets are also human beings , and go through same tests and trials. If you cannot follow the prophets , then there was no point in them being sent as guides.

    Why should he come back to his country ? Its his wish . What wrong has he done ? If you have any proof against him , kindly show it .
    Well being a supposed Islamic preacher millions of mislead Muslim's see him as an example of honesty and dignity. He is morally obliged to return home and clear his name otherwise it just confirms that he is just a liar and cheat like many religious preachers. Any innocent person wrongly accused of criminal activity would be eager to clear their name. He can claim financial compensation as well if cleared by the law that is further reason to fight, by not returning home he is accepting the charges on him as being true. Once again, common people can not be compared to the great Prophet's at all. It says in the Holy Qur'an that "Muhammad(saw) is not the father of any man among you but the messenger of Allah".


    PP's own self proclaimed sharpshooter and defender of Islam and Pakistan.

  61. #141
    Debut
    Dec 2010
    Venue
    Mississauga
    Runs
    88,570
    Mentioned
    865 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PakLFC View Post
    Well being a supposed Islamic preacher millions of mislead Muslim's see him as an example of honesty and dignity. He is morally obliged to return home and clear his name otherwise it just confirms that he is just a liar and cheat like many religious preachers. Any innocent person wrongly accused of criminal activity would be eager to clear their name. He can claim financial compensation as well if cleared by the law that is further reason to fight, by not returning home he is accepting the charges on him as being true. Once again, common people can not be compared to the great Prophet's at all. It says in the Holy Qur'an that "Muhammad(saw) is not the father of any man among you but the messenger of Allah".
    I again repeat that he never claimed he is Islamic scholar , but a student of comparative religions.

    Who defines Moral obligations ?

    Clear his name from what ? What evidence has the Government of India has against him? India is country where people are being killed for eating beef , and no action taking place.

    If tomorrow I say that Musa AS was human , will you say he was not ? If I say Musa AS ate , you will negate it ? We cannot compare the deeds and status of prophets , not being human , and taking human decisions in day to day life.

    The ayat which you quoted , and the reference you drew that we cannot compare prophets with humans , has any Mufassir drew that reference from that ? That ayat means that Muhammad SAW is not father of any Man , and he is the final messenger. Prophet Muhammad saw had daughters , thus he was father , but not of a man .

  62. #142
    Debut
    Dec 2010
    Venue
    Mississauga
    Runs
    88,570
    Mentioned
    865 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PakLFC View Post
    Zakir only runs his mouth and has used Islam to make millions. He is similar to Christian missionaries in that regard. His knowledge of Islam is very basic to say the least. Just because he can memorise other books does not mean he understands them. He is also a coward hiding in Malaysia to afraid to return home to clear his name. Originally a medical doctor he gave up that career to make money by speaking about Islam. He is a fake preacher just in it for the money like evangelical Christian's. Even his shows are similar to them! Then he justifies terrorism as well.

    Show the full video, where he justifies Terrorism.

    He has basic knowledge of Islam , so what ? Prophet Muhammad SAW said that convey my message even if you know one ayat . He is doing that .

    memorization power is from Allah swt . Its a skill. Why do others not memorize like him ? Who is stopping them. Even Moulvis Memorize Quran. he has went ahead and memorized Bible also.

    In earlier times scholars used to memorize big books , even today there people who are memorizing Full Bukhari with chains. it not a negative thing.

    You need to take time out of your schedule to do that.

  63. #143
    Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    6,660
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Justcrazy View Post
    I again repeat that he never claimed he is Islamic scholar , but a student of comparative religions.

    Who defines Moral obligations ?

    Clear his name from what ? What evidence has the Government of India has against him? India is country where people are being killed for eating beef , and no action taking place.

    If tomorrow I say that Musa AS was human , will you say he was not ? If I say Musa AS ate , you will negate it ? We cannot compare the deeds and status of prophets , not being human , and taking human decisions in day to day life.

    The ayat which you quoted , and the reference you drew that we cannot compare prophets with humans , has any Mufassir drew that reference from that ? That ayat means that Muhammad SAW is not father of any Man , and he is the final messenger. Prophet Muhammad saw had daughters , thus he was father , but not of a man .
    You keep on about him not being a scholar to defend him which is wrong. As he talks oof Islam it makes him and example to many naive people who see this cheat as a role model. Moral obligations are well known to everyone. Who taught you that lies and crime is wrong? Two wrongs don't make a right even if people are killed for eating beef. How did he accumulate so much wealth? No one will take this cheat seriously again and wh should they when he can't even defend himself.

    No one is disputing the fact that Prophet's were Muslim. What I am saying that it is blasphemous for you to say he did something "just like the Prophet's of Allah". Compare people to other common folk not Prophet's or even Caliph's. The Ayat says that the Prophet of Allah(saw) although human is not to be compared with common people like you are doing. He is on a different level altogether.


    PP's own self proclaimed sharpshooter and defender of Islam and Pakistan.

  64. #144
    Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    6,660
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Justcrazy View Post
    Show the full video, where he justifies Terrorism.

    He has basic knowledge of Islam , so what ? Prophet Muhammad SAW said that convey my message even if you know one ayat . He is doing that .

    memorization power is from Allah swt . Its a skill. Why do others not memorize like him ? Who is stopping them. Even Moulvis Memorize Quran. he has went ahead and memorized Bible also.

    In earlier times scholars used to memorize big books , even today there people who are memorizing Full Bukhari with chains. it not a negative thing.

    You need to take time out of your schedule to do that.
    So what that this hypocrite insults other religions, is filthy rich and half knowledge is a very dangerous thing. You want me to provide video's off all the stupid things he says? If he is so honest then come back and prove critics like me wrong. Memorising anything and understanding it's meaning are two diffferent things altogether. He may be able to quote the Gospel but if I want to learn about Christianity I'll go tto a Christian preacher not a Muslim one. Others like Dr Israr know enough about Christianity to say that Islam is right, they do not need to quote every Biblical verse. It is good that his IRF has now been closed that will benefit India as a whole. We don't need people who have made million's by preaching Islam telling us what the truth is. All his earnings and property should be confiscated. Zakir only does damage to Muslim people.



    PP's own self proclaimed sharpshooter and defender of Islam and Pakistan.

  65. #145
    Debut
    Dec 2010
    Venue
    Mississauga
    Runs
    88,570
    Mentioned
    865 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PakLFC View Post
    You keep on about him not being a scholar to defend him which is wrong. As he talks oof Islam it makes him and example to many naive people who see this cheat as a role model. Moral obligations are well known to everyone. Who taught you that lies and crime is wrong? Two wrongs don't make a right even if people are killed for eating beef. How did he accumulate so much wealth? No one will take this cheat seriously again and wh should they when he can't even defend himself.

    No one is disputing the fact that Prophet's were Muslim. What I am saying that it is blasphemous for you to say he did something "just like the Prophet's of Allah". Compare people to other common folk not Prophet's or even Caliph's. The Ayat says that the Prophet of Allah(saw) although human is not to be compared with common people like you are doing. He is on a different level altogether.
    If I claim you are God , will that make you God ? Same way people claiming Dr Naik to be a scholar will not make him. It is hearsay evidence. If he claims himself that he is a scholar , then you can use that term for him.

    Talking about Islam is duty of every Muslim , its mentioned in hadeeth.

    Protecting ones life and property is allowed in Islam. If you know you are in danger , you have every right to protect yourself.

    If he has accumulated wealth and using it for own welfare he will answer before Allah swt. If you do not have complete knowledge about that , and blaming him , that is thoumat , its a big sin.

    Again , you making a foolish point. That Ayat does not say whether prophets are superhuman or humans , it clearly says that he is the final messenger , and there will be none after him.

    Prophets are different level as per status , but they live in circumstances like common human beings , and go through tests and trials like common human beings.

  66. #146
    Debut
    Dec 2010
    Venue
    Mississauga
    Runs
    88,570
    Mentioned
    865 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PakLFC View Post
    So what that this hypocrite insults other religions, is filthy rich and half knowledge is a very dangerous thing. You want me to provide video's off all the stupid things he says? If he is so honest then come back and prove critics like me wrong. Memorising anything and understanding it's meaning are two diffferent things altogether. He may be able to quote the Gospel but if I want to learn about Christianity I'll go tto a Christian preacher not a Muslim one. Others like Dr Israr know enough about Christianity to say that Islam is right, they do not need to quote every Biblical verse. It is good that his IRF has now been closed that will benefit India as a whole. We don't need people who have made million's by preaching Islam telling us what the truth is. All his earnings and property should be confiscated. Zakir only does damage to Muslim people.

    To quote something you need to know that.

    I do not understand why you think quoting is negative ? By quoting you are making it easier for your audience to go and verify themselves. Dr naik is telling people to read own books and make decisions .

    You think he is some roadside entertainer ? He is debating people of Eminence in there field , and then answering live questions. You think this is a joke ?

    AS far as Dr Israr is concerned I respect him , but if you are forcing me I have to write . You know scholars have criticized him also? You talking about his knowledge . Okay I go and see the clip where he talks about shias . He claims that shias were found by a character called Ibn Saba . He MazAllah fooled so many companions and instigated surge against Uthman RA. Such a big incident took place , the Muhaddith should have written whole chapters about that. Can you or any stuent of DR Israr show me one single hadeeth about Ibn Saba in whole sihah sittah ?

  67. #147
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    25,953
    Mentioned
    4524 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Dr Naik may not explicitly advocate terrorism but his views generally inspire it, the people who blow up stuff tend to have a similar mindset as him when it comes to their Islamic views; e.g ignorant and intolerant.

    As for my thoughts on Zayn Malik: Haram! Haram! Haram! Furthermore, we should be more worried about him because he seems to be the god father of Wahabism, Deobandis and Salafists; e.g the Dr Naik Avengers of Islam.


    Ah, so this is what it feels like

  68. #148
    Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    6,660
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Justcrazy View Post
    If I claim you are God , will that make you God ? Same way people claiming Dr Naik to be a scholar will not make him. It is hearsay evidence. If he claims himself that he is a scholar , then you can use that term for him.

    Talking about Islam is duty of every Muslim , its mentioned in hadeeth.

    Protecting ones life and property is allowed in Islam. If you know you are in danger , you have every right to protect yourself.

    If he has accumulated wealth and using it for own welfare he will answer before Allah swt. If you do not have complete knowledge about that , and blaming him , that is thoumat , its a big sin.

    Again , you making a foolish point. That Ayat does not say whether prophets are superhuman or humans , it clearly says that he is the final messenger , and there will be none after him.

    Prophets are different level as per status , but they live in circumstances like common human beings , and go through tests and trials like common human beings.
    What is your point? Point is that he misleads vulnerable people and is no example to anyone. He is a millionaire similar to that Ram Rahim guy who was imprisoned recently in India. That is where Zakir should be as well, behind bars. His life is not in danger at al, he will not be hanged if he had the guts to return to his homeland to prove his innocence.

    There is plenty of evidence of him having illegally accumulated for which he is answerable to the law. You are suggesting that we should ignore all forms of crime until the day of judgement is absurd. The law is supposed to punish guilty people like Zaik unless he proves himself as being innocent. You are talking complete hogwash and balloney here, in Islam we may not compare any person to the Prophet at all. That is why everyone was having a go at Mariam Nawaz when she compared Nawaz to Rasool Allah(saw) some weeks back. Prophets are beyond being "different" in particular Nabi(saw) is in a league of his own.


    PP's own self proclaimed sharpshooter and defender of Islam and Pakistan.

  69. #149
    Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    6,660
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Justcrazy View Post
    To quote something you need to know that.

    I do not understand why you think quoting is negative ? By quoting you are making it easier for your audience to go and verify themselves. Dr naik is telling people to read own books and make decisions .

    You think he is some roadside entertainer ? He is debating people of Eminence in there field , and then answering live questions. You think this is a joke ?

    AS far as Dr Israr is concerned I respect him , but if you are forcing me I have to write . You know scholars have criticized him also? You talking about his knowledge . Okay I go and see the clip where he talks about shias . He claims that shias were found by a character called Ibn Saba . He MazAllah fooled so many companions and instigated surge against Uthman RA. Such a big incident took place , the Muhaddith should have written whole chapters about that. Can you or any stuent of DR Israr show me one single hadeeth about Ibn Saba in whole sihah sittah ?
    Dr Zaik gives critics of Islam a field day. By attacking their religion he invites the same from their side leading to an aggressive response. Others do not need to hear from him what they should or should not read. Indeed, he is a clown and joker from the way he talks to how he dresses he is a comedian!

    Let us stick to the debate here instead of getting others involved. All scholars have critics however Zakir is a cheat, coward, liar, criminal and someone who inspires terrorists. If not he should return to his country and prove people like me wrong. I am not gonna get in to the Shia-Sunni debate here that would divert the topic.


    PP's own self proclaimed sharpshooter and defender of Islam and Pakistan.

  70. #150
    Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    6,660
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shaz619 View Post
    Dr Naik may not explicitly advocate terrorism but his views generally inspire it, the people who blow up stuff tend to have a similar mindset as him when it comes to their Islamic views; e.g ignorant and intolerant.

    As for my thoughts on Zayn Malik: Haram! Haram! Haram! Furthermore, we should be more worried about him because he seems to be the god father of Wahabism, Deobandis and Salafists; e.g the Dr Naik Avengers of Islam.
    Exactly but some people here seem to think he is a hero! He indirectly justifies terrorism before adding if's and but's! He is disrespectful to other religions as well and suffers from a massive superiority complex. He as also and rightfully been banned from the UK as well. The man is a serious danger and security threat. I am no fan of a Hafiz Saeed type either but he has never called for terrorism or the killing of non-Muslims.



    PP's own self proclaimed sharpshooter and defender of Islam and Pakistan.

  71. #151
    Debut
    Dec 2010
    Venue
    Mississauga
    Runs
    88,570
    Mentioned
    865 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PakLFC View Post
    Dr Zaik gives critics of Islam a field day. By attacking their religion he invites the same from their side leading to an aggressive response. Others do not need to hear from him what they should or should not read. Indeed, he is a clown and joker from the way he talks to how he dresses he is a comedian!

    Let us stick to the debate here instead of getting others involved. All scholars have critics however Zakir is a cheat, coward, liar, criminal and someone who inspires terrorists. If not he should return to his country and prove people like me wrong. I am not gonna get in to the Shia-Sunni debate here that would divert the topic.
    Before Dr naik was born still then Islam was criticized . What difference does it make .

    And by the way who told you he attacks there religion , he is defending Islam , not attacking other religions. When in response questions are asked he responds. He did not initiate debate with Dr campell , but it was campell who wrote a Book against Islam , and Dr naik responded.

    Instead of making fun of clothes of a person , talk in a knowledgeable manner. making personal attacks is not right way to deal here. Have some respect for Islamic preachers. Disagreeing with someone is okay, but do not forget manners and etiquette of having conversation.

    I brought forward an example of Knowledge of Dr Israr Ahmed to show his knowledge beyond Quran , because you took his name 3 times.

    Scholars may have opinions , but we will see what proof they are providing. If its baseless , we will throw them in dustbin , if its true we will accept that.

    That is what I have done. When Dr naik said yazeed is jannati , I threw his opinion in Dustbin.

    And by the way the scholars whom you mentioned , have you ever checked there own videos , and what others have to say about them ?

    Dr Naik is not accountable to you or me. That he is going to act in the way people want him to. He will act according to his own sense. That is what we all do. Musa AS did not return to his native place to proof that he killed a person unintentionally. Despite being a great prophet and having miracles. He did not go there because he knew the king there was biased. India is no longer a secular nation. People are being killed for no reason at all.

  72. #152
    Debut
    Dec 2010
    Venue
    Mississauga
    Runs
    88,570
    Mentioned
    865 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PakLFC View Post
    Exactly but some people here seem to think he is a hero! He indirectly justifies terrorism before adding if's and but's! He is disrespectful to other religions as well and suffers from a massive superiority complex. He as also and rightfully been banned from the UK as well. The man is a serious danger and security threat. I am no fan of a Hafiz Saeed type either but he has never called for terrorism or the killing of non-Muslims.

    There are so many people who claim that Quran promotes Terrorism and inspires it. You agree with them ?

  73. #153
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    545
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Firstly. if hadeeth is in harmony with Qur'an then accept it. If it is not in harmony with Qur'an then it's weak.

    Secondly on topic. Zakir naik has made mistakes as he is only human and fiqh is not his field so he should refrain from talking fiqh and stick to what he knows best comparative religion.

    Thirdly. All of you who are posting insults towards Dr zakir naik have you even done 1% of dawah and work for deen what he has done. Scholar make mistakes and only Allah can be judge for that if you don't want to be lead astray astray don't follow his fiqhi masail. The guy has done tremendous work for the deen and may Allah accept it ameen.

  74. #154
    Debut
    Jan 2013
    Runs
    480
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CricFan007 View Post
    I heard him on few videos and I found that he is full of **, God knows if he even reference Quran chapter right or wrong...he is surviving on uneducated group of people and bragging about Islam as the only true religion and everything else is wrong..this guy just disgust me and I am just shocked to see him moving freely from one country to another....what you say? In Pakistan, seems like he is highly regarded...

    http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/opinion...naik-s-tragedy
    Dear cricfan, dr zakir naik is a preacher of mazhab. Preachers of mazhab are anti deen of islam because islam is not a mazhab but a governing system based upon the quranic guidance.

    Mazhab cannot fill bellies of people with healthy food and drink or clean fresh air because it just pooja paat. Deen of islam can if people understand it properly and adopt it faithfully.

    regards and all the best.
    Last edited by hadi123; 11th June 2018 at 15:10.

  75. #155
    Debut
    Dec 2012
    Venue
    Indian Ocean
    Runs
    17,835
    Mentioned
    442 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Zakir Naik - the guy who instigated the Bangladesh terror attack and then ran away to Saudi Arabia? Tells you all you need to know.

  76. #156
    Debut
    Sep 2011
    Runs
    1,589
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I did not find anything in his lectures, that was connected with what the Dhaka attackers did.....

    He can be condescending, but just because a few misguided teens followed him on social media, does not make him the instigator

  77. #157
    Debut
    Dec 2010
    Venue
    Mississauga
    Runs
    88,570
    Mentioned
    865 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashmirilion View Post
    Firstly. if hadeeth is in harmony with Qur'an then accept it. If it is not in harmony with Qur'an then it's weak.

    Secondly on topic. Zakir naik has made mistakes as he is only human and fiqh is not his field so he should refrain from talking fiqh and stick to what he knows best comparative religion.

    Thirdly. All of you who are posting insults towards Dr zakir naik have you even done 1% of dawah and work for deen what he has done. Scholar make mistakes and only Allah can be judge for that if you don't want to be lead astray astray don't follow his fiqhi masail. The guy has done tremendous work for the deen and may Allah accept it ameen.
    I like your post.

    That was my point , we must appreciate the Good work he has done. He has made effort in his field, and has answered so many questions regarding Islam .

    He also never claimed to be Islamic scholar.

    Trust me there is no Islamic scholar against whom there is no jarrah ( criticism ) except three . Imam Muslim is one of them.

  78. #158
    Debut
    Apr 2015
    Runs
    14,237
    Mentioned
    1225 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Justcrazy View Post
    hadeeth is not proof for you ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hermoine Green View Post
    So you are discarding Hadeeth

    No.

    I am saying first bring your arguments from Holy Quran and than jump to Ahadees.


    Mujhay hai Hukm e Azaa-n

  79. #159
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    25,953
    Mentioned
    4524 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PakLFC View Post
    Exactly but some people here seem to think he is a hero! He indirectly justifies terrorism before adding if's and but's! He is disrespectful to other religions as well and suffers from a massive superiority complex. He as also and rightfully been banned from the UK as well. The man is a serious danger and security threat. I am no fan of a Hafiz Saeed type either but he has never called for terrorism or the killing of non-Muslims.

    The fact that he has been banned from the UK for trying to radicalise all the British Muslims here speaks volumes, we are the ELITE when it comes to first world country's and our judgement is most sound and incredibly objective. If you come here to do good and are tolerant of others then you can expect the same love in return, unfortunately Naik wanted to incite hatred and violence which he seems to be so oblivious to apparently despite his intellect

    Am not a fan of Theresa May but this by far is her greatest achievement, sending this piece of trash back where he came from:

    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/10349564

    Indian preacher Zakir Naik is banned from UK


    An Indian Muslim preacher has been banned from entering the UK for his "unacceptable behaviour", the home secretary says.

    Zakir Naik, a 44-year-old television preacher, had been due to give a series of lectures in London and Sheffield.

    Theresa May said that visiting the UK was "a privilege, not a right".

    The home secretary can stop people entering the UK if she believes there is a threat to national security, public order or the safety of citizens.

    That includes banning people if she believes their views glorify terrorism, promote violence or encourage other serious crime.

    However, somebody cannot be banned just for having opinions that other people would find offensive.

    Ms May said: "Numerous comments made by Dr Naik are evidence to me of his unacceptable behaviour.

    "Coming to the UK is a privilege, not a right and I am not willing to allow those who might not be conducive to the public good to enter the UK.

    "Exclusion powers are very serious and no decision is taken lightly or as a method of stopping open debate on issues."

    This is the first person who has been excluded from the UK since Ms May became home secretary last month.

    Mr Naik is based in Mumbai (Bombay) where he works for the Peace TV channel.

    He was due to address events at Sheffield Arena on 25 June and Wembley Arena on 26 June.

    The BBC's Sanjiv Buttoo says that he is recognised as an authority on Islam but also has a reputation for making disparaging remarks about other religions.



    Ah, so this is what it feels like

  80. #160
    Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    6,660
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Justcrazy View Post
    Before Dr naik was born still then Islam was criticized . What difference does it make .

    And by the way who told you he attacks there religion , he is defending Islam , not attacking other religions. When in response questions are asked he responds. He did not initiate debate with Dr campell , but it was campell who wrote a Book against Islam , and Dr naik responded.

    Instead of making fun of clothes of a person , talk in a knowledgeable manner. making personal attacks is not right way to deal here. Have some respect for Islamic preachers. Disagreeing with someone is okay, but do not forget manners and etiquette of having conversation.

    I brought forward an example of Knowledge of Dr Israr Ahmed to show his knowledge beyond Quran , because you took his name 3 times.

    Scholars may have opinions , but we will see what proof they are providing. If its baseless , we will throw them in dustbin , if its true we will accept that.

    That is what I have done. When Dr naik said yazeed is jannati , I threw his opinion in Dustbin.

    And by the way the scholars whom you mentioned , have you ever checked there own videos , and what others have to say about them ?

    Dr Naik is not accountable to you or me. That he is going to act in the way people want him to. He will act according to his own sense. That is what we all do. Musa AS did not return to his native place to proof that he killed a person unintentionally. Despite being a great prophet and having miracles. He did not go there because he knew the king there was biased. India is no longer a secular nation. People are being killed for no reason at all.
    I am afraid you are supporting a man who propagates terrorism and has no respect for other religions at all. A man who is to afraid to return to his country like a true coward that he is. He attacks other religions indirectly had you cared to examine his video's. He supported the Taliban demolishing the Buddha statues in Afghanistan many years back as everyone knows. His absurd argument was that Buddhism does not allow such statue's that is not for him to decide.

    I did not mention anything about Campbell whoever he is. He is to be congratulated for defending Islam but condemned for initiating hostilities towards other religions as well so why will you not do that?. The likes of Dr Israr were never banned from their own country or accused or terrorism. Zakir as I have proved through various video's gives Muslim people a bad name even though often his intention may be good. This is why other spiritual leaders attack him more often then not due to his attitude.

    Other scholars may also misquote holy texts and verses but not have as much as Zakir does neither did they ever hide in other countries like cowards do. My biggest beef with him is he encourages terrorism albeit in a gentle manner thereby influencing naive minds like yours. He is accountable to the law oof the country like we all are and Indian law has determined that he is a security threat. What have Hazrat Musa(AS) got to do with Zakir Naik?? I know India treats its minorities poorly yet that does not justify Zakir's behaviour.


    PP's own self proclaimed sharpshooter and defender of Islam and Pakistan.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •