Feb 2005
    Venue
    OZtRaLeYah
    Runs
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Washington Sundar - Second coming of Yuvraj Singh?

Just heard Ian Bishop compare him to Yuvi, after watching him today, I must admit he looks like a Yuvi Clone; similar height, similar strokes, similar wrists.. Looks a very good prospect to keep an eye out for, not sure when he will get into the Indian international side with the batting currently being so strong though..

"You want Philly, Philly ? " Nicholas Edward Foles

Debut
    Dec 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He also from Kerala bro?

Debut
    Feb 2005
    Venue
    OZtRaLeYah
    Runs
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by carrom_ball View Post
    He also from Kerala bro?
    Nope, Tamil boy..

Debut
    Aug 2013
    Venue
    Chennai
    Runs
    Mentioned
    975 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    No from Chennai.

Is he a power hitter?

Not sure.

Truth is treason in an empire of lies.

Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    chennai
    Runs
    Mentioned
    688 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    He also from Kerala bro?
    He is from Chennai lotta difference.

In cricket, my superhero is Sachin Tendulkar. He has always been my hero.
    -Virat Kohli

Debut
    Jun 2011
    Venue
    Hyderabad
    Runs
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Yuvraj was more dynamic... you can easily see that Sundar doesn't have that potential

Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    chennai
    Runs
    Mentioned
    688 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sensible-indian-fan View Post
    No from Chennai.

Is he a power hitter?

Not sure.
    Accumulator basically did well previously.

-Virat Kohli

Debut
    Jun 2011
    Venue
    Hyderabad
    Runs
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Chennai is churning out these kind of players nowadays.. Baba Aparajith has an eerily similar playing style. These guys are not power hitters, but rather rely on timing and they are generally technically correct. All in all, 'test' players

Debut
    Dec 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Washington Sundar - Second coming of Yuvraj Singh ?

Quote Originally Posted by JaDed View Post
    He is from Chennai lotta difference.
    Yeah he is from your hometown, lotta difference indeed

Debut
    Aug 2013
    Venue
    Chennai
    Runs
    Mentioned
    975 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Accumulator basically did well previously.
    Then can't be compared to Yuvi as a bat except for style maybe.

Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    chennai
    Runs
    Mentioned
    688 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Yeah he is from your hometown, lotta difference
    Didn't say he had the potential for Yuvi either

-Virat Kohli

Debut
    Feb 2005
    Venue
    OZtRaLeYah
    Runs
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandeep View Post
    Yuvraj was more dynamic... you can easily see that Sundar doesn't have that potential
    Yeap Yuvi was way more explosive, I still rem the innings in the U19 WC back in 99 or 2000 I believe where he scored a 30 odd ball 50 vs the Australian U19 side which had Shane Watson etc, captained by Michael Clarke.

Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    chennai
    Runs
    Mentioned
    688 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Then can't be compared be to Yuvi as a bat except for style maybe.
    Ofcourse he can't lotta difference but if he improves his strength he might do well.

-Virat Kohli

Debut
    Jul 2010
    Venue
    Mumbai
    Runs
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    On topic, Washington Sundar looks more compact but less dynamic than Yuvi.

I am not one of those who when expressing opinions confine themselves to facts.

Debut
    Aug 2013
    Venue
    Chennai
    Runs
    Mentioned
    975 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cricfan4eva View Post
    Yuvi was unlucky in tests imo. He played in an era where he wasn't given enough consecutive tests to bring out his game. You had the likes of RD, Tendulkar, Laxman and Ganguly so despite averaging around 35 he kept getting dropped. His technique was far from perfect but he was no Raina. He could've easily had a 40-45 average test career.
    Not at all.

He was useless in tests.

We were stupid enough to give him lots of chances.

Debut
    Oct 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    324 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    He is more of a consolidator who plays a steadying innings. Has a good technique and said he wants to shape his technique on Gavaskar's game. He lacks an extra gear and I don't think he'll make the Indian LOI team unless he brings the attacking shots to his game. May make the Test team though.

Debut
    Dec 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not at all.

He was useless in tests.

We were stupid enough to give him lots of chances.
    Again SIF too quick to judge as usual, you didn't follow his ranji performance back in the day, I did, yuvi was a good test material he wasn't useless at all, he was not going to be ATG in tests but he was still good enough to have a great test career

Debut
    Jul 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    825 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Incredible name.

2 possibilities exist: Either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are terrifying.

Debut
    Aug 2013
    Venue
    Chennai
    Runs
    Mentioned
    975 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Again SIF too quick to judge as usual, you didn't follow his ranji performance back in the day, I did, yuvi was a good test material he wasn't useless at all, he was not going to be ATG in tests but he was still good enough to have a great test career
    Not at all.

Yuvi uprooted trees in Ranji.

He slammed double centuries in domestic before making a comeback for England 2012 and looked like a rookie whenever the going got tough.

Yuvi's test career is like that. He may have at best had a decent career in a weak batting team. Not a good test bat by any stretch of imagination. The average would have dropped if he was given more chances.

Lots of flaws in his test game biggest of them being his inability to defend and play out tough spells.

Debut
    Dec 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not at all.

He slammed double centuries in domestic before making a comeback for England 2012 and looked like a rookie whenever the going got tough.

Yuvi's test career is like that. He may have at best had a decent career in a weak batting team. Not a good test bat by any stretch of imagination. The average would have dropped if he was given more chances.

Lots of flaws in his test game biggest of them being his inability to defend and play out tough spells.
    And you know more about batting than coaches and former Indian players who always backed yuvi the test batsman, you haven't followed yuvi's career like I have so drop it SIF, I even know yuvi's coaches personally

Debut
    Feb 2005
    Venue
    OZtRaLeYah
    Runs
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Not at all.

I have to disagree, Yuvi just didnt have a place in the test side with SRT, Dravid, Laxman and Ganguly, I remember the Yuvi 100 (test) in Pakistan when Asif wreaked havoc he was the only who stood firm when the rest collapsed. Yuvi had he been given a consistent run for a few years rather than here and there would have had a 45-49 test average which would have been good.

Debut
    Dec 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    757 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Yuvi could've never survived top quality test bowling. Sorry but Ranji performances mean nothing since they are on dodgy wickets and most likely against weak bowling lineups. Yuvi is comfortably the most gifted hitter we have produced. Could strike it as clean as a whistle in his heyday(2007 T20 WC) . But he never had the technique,patience or the stomach for test cricket. Which is a shame really since he couldve become one of our very best.

'There's a lady who's sure all that glitters is gold'

Debut
    Dec 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikhil_cric View Post
    Yuvi could've never survived top quality test bowling. Sorry but Ranji performances mean nothing since they are on dodgy wickets and most likely against weak bowling lineups. Yuvi is comfortably the most gifted hitter we have produced. Could strike it as clean as a whistle in his heyday(2007 T20 WC) . But he never had the technique,patience or the stomach for test cricket. Which is a shame really since he couldve become one of our very best.
    Even sehwag didn't have the technique, secondly wth are you even arguing about here go through the archives of new papers and read articles written by great players on yuvi's game, he was considered a solid test prospect, read about how highly he was rated back in the day, you guys think you are cricket experts but you are not, and lol about the patience go watch yuvi,s 364 against mumbai(I think)

Debut
    Dec 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    757 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Even sehwag didn't have the technique, secondly wth are you even arguing about here go through the archives of new papers and read articles written by great players on yuvi's game, he was considered a solid test prospect, read about how highly he was rated back in the day, you guys think you are cricket experts but you are not, and lol about the patience go watch yuvi,s 364 against mumbai(I think)
    Sehwag did not have textbook technique and was quite limited especially against swing/seam but its a massive insult to compare Yuvi to Viru. Sehwag knew when to pipe down and take singles and when/which bowler to target. Also he was an absolute destroyer of spin bowling even on turners. Yuvi was never very good against spin and was one if the weakest when you consider that the likes if Gauti,Viru,Laxman,Dravid,Laxman could annihilate spinners. If Yuvi did not get a lot of chances, its because he was not good enough. Period.

Debut
    Aug 2013
    Venue
    Chennai
    Runs
    Mentioned
    975 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Romali_rotti View Post
    I have to disagree, Yuvi just didnt have a place in the test side with SRT, Dravid, Laxman and Ganguly, I remember the Yuvi 100 (test) in Pakistan when Asif wreaked havoc he was the only who stood firm when the rest collapsed. Yuvi had he been given a consistent run for a few years rather than here and there would have had a 45-49 test average which would have been good.
    That was a rare innings.

Too many flaws in his game and he pretty much never looked solid or good when negotiating tough periods.

Had issues against swing, seam and off spin. And good bouncers.
    Last edited by sensible-indian-fan; 9th February 2016 at 11:55.

Debut
    Dec 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sehwag did not have textbook technique and was quite limited especially against swing/seam but its a massive insult to compare Yuvi to Viru. Sehwag knew when to pipe down and take singles and when/which bowler to target. Also he was an absolute destroyer of spin bowling even on turners. Yuvi was never very good against spin and was one if the weakest when you consider that the likes if Gauti,Viru,Laxman,Dravid,Laxman could annihilate spinners. If Yuvi did not get a lot of chances, its because he was not good enough. Period.
    Putting period at the end of your sentence won't make it right, the only reason yuvi didn't have a good test career is because the Indian batting order was packed with legends, if he was given a consistent run then he would have been able to carve out a good test career for himself similar to ganguly, or maybe even better but it was not to be.

Debut
    Feb 2005
    Venue
    OZtRaLeYah
    Runs
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    That was a rare innings.

Too many flaws in his game and he pretty much never looked solid or good when negotiating tough periods.

Had issues against swing, seam and off spin. And good bouncers.
    Innings like the one vs Pakistan did not happen more because he hardly played test cricket long enough during that period when he should have been playing..... Also having issue with swing, seam and off spin ? come on brother most quality bats would have similar issues..

P.S. On a lighter note, look at us Indians arguing over an abundance of batting talent , life can be so cruel sometimes lol... I say as a guesture of goodwill lets donate Washington to Pakistan so they can building their batsmen around him and become a great side like they were in the 90s ........

Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Karachi/NYC
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1402 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    I personally preferred Napoleon Einstein....

Debut
    Aug 2013
    Venue
    Chennai
    Runs
    Mentioned
    975 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Romali_rotti View Post
    Innings like the one vs Pakistan did not happen more because he hardly played test cricket long enough during that period when he should have been playing..... Also having issue with swing, seam and off spin ? come on brother most quality bats would have similar issues..

P.S. On a lighter note, look at us Indians arguing over an abundance of batting talent , life can be so cruel sometimes lol... I say as a guesture of goodwill lets donate Washington to Pakistan so they can building their batsmen around him and become a great side like they were in the 90s ........
    Yeah lots of batsmen have those issues but its about extent.

P.S - For that they need bowlers of 90s too.

Debut
    Mar 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yuvi had great potential in test cricket .Could have replaced Ganguly after the 2003-04 season easily in the test team.
    But after that knee injury he suffered he was never the same player .

It didn't also help that he was always on the Indian team from a young age without ever playing which meant he probably missed Ranji trophy alot where he could have developed more as a test cricketer .

Debut
    Dec 2010
    Venue
    Dynamic
    Runs
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Yuvi is not a test player because he plays too many strokes in the air. It would never work in long term. He doesn't even have s strong defence

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    chennai
    Runs
    Mentioned
    688 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Washington looks like a better bowling prospect though gets a lot of bounce.

-Virat Kohli

Debut
    Aug 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    137 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Didn't see him batting but is a great spin bowling propect. Bowled beautifully all day.

Debut
    Feb 2005
    Venue
    OZtRaLeYah
    Runs
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    OMG he even has a similar action to Yuvi when he is bowling

Debut
    Jun 2011
    Venue
    Hyderabad
    Runs
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Having seen him bowl, I think he's a better bowler than a batsman. Can he be our next Ashwin? Ashwin will surely mentor him in TN Ranji side..

Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Peshawar
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2042 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Leave Yuvraj Singh, his name is awesome

Eat, Sleep, Back The Team....Repeat!

Debut
    Aug 2013
    Venue
    place
    Runs
    Mentioned
    958 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    whats with that name?

"Life is Pain"
    ~House~

Debut
    Aug 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    818 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    And wth are you talking about? You think you are a cricket expert here lol. We don't have to read the newspapers and articles. We have seen yuvi's performances in tests and that is more than enough. He struggled against spin bowlers at home and didn't have the patience to play long innings in intl. 5 day matches. He was one of the finest LOI cricketer to come out of india though. Will always be in my top 7 indian odi cricketers. He has won so many matches for india single handedly.

Also do you know how many triple centuries jadeja has in indian domestics?

Tum mujhe bhaga sako aisa ho nahi sakta aur tum mere begair bhaago yeh main hone nahi dunga - Viru

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    562 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Best off spinner in the tournament. Seemed to have have everything

Debut
    Jan 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hilarious names in the Indian U19 team. The other one was Batham. Were they trying to get his name close to Botham or what?

Debut
    Jul 2015
    Venue
    Yonge-Dundas
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1070 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Has a funny name!

You're one microscopic cog in his catastrophic plan, designed and directed by his red right hand.

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Decent batsman, but I don't seem him going any further than Ranji.

Debut
    Jan 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GrandMaster View Post
    Decent batsman, but I don't seem him going any further than Ranji.
    Don't be so cruel to him.

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Last Of The Stars View Post
    Don't be so cruel to him.
    That's the fact. As mentioned before, he is decent but not an explosive batsman like Pant/Bhui/Lomror

Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    chennai
    Runs
    Mentioned
    688 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GrandMaster View Post
    That's the fact. As mentioned before, he is decent but not an explosive batsman like Pant/Bhui/Lomror
    If he can bowl like that and improve on it he would make it in the team based on bowling also he looks more like a test bat.

-Virat Kohli

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    If he can bowl like that and improve on it he would make it in the team based on bowling also he looks more like a test bat.
    True. He is a better bowler than a batsman.

Debut
    Oct 2008
    Runs
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhaag Viru Bhaag View Post
    And wth are you talking about? You think you are a cricket expert here lol. We don't have to read the newspapers and articles. We have seen yuvi's performances in tests and that is more than enough. He struggled against spin bowlers at home and didn't have the patience to play long innings in intl. 5 day matches. He was one of the finest LOI cricketer to come out of india though. Will always be in my top 7 indian odi cricketers. He has won so many matches for india single handedly.

It is very sad and unfortunate for Indian cricket and fans that talented players like Yuvi and Raina were lost to our test side..Rohit seems to go the same route. I think atleast with respect to Rohit the issue is purely mental. Hope the Indian think tank does something to address it.

Or they should take the conscious call of horses for courses policy and stick to it making players aware in which formats scheme of things do they fit into. I think this clarity in direction will be beneficial to all parties involved.

Win or lose - it is Team INDIA I choose...

Debut
    Oct 2008
    Runs
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    On topic - haven't seen the young kid, but if he is indeed a good test prospect, he has to work hard in domestics and prove his credentials to get a ticket to the national side asap. We don't have many test class lefties in our line up now - that he can bowl means our problamatic #6 is the slot he should aim for.

Win or lose - it is Team INDIA I choose...

Debut
    Dec 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhaag Viru Bhaag View Post

Obviously you have some comprehension issues, I said read the views of cricket expert not my views geez you have such a low comprehension level, go cry about ipl some more, serious cricket discussion is not your forte

Debut
    Aug 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    818 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Obviously you have some comprehension issues, I said read the views of cricket expert not my views geez you have such a low comprehension level, go cry about ipl some more, serious cricket discussion is not your forte
    awww go back and read your post again. You were the one who brought cricket experts into discussions. By your logic we should shut this forum because none of us are cricket experts. So you accept IPL is not a serious topic to discuss. Thanks for agreeing with me. You are noone to tell me what I can discuss here or not. Concentrate on the post not on the poster. Ab ache bache ki tarah batao how many triple centuries has jadeja scored in indian domestic cricket?

Tum mujhe bhaga sako aisa ho nahi sakta aur tum mere begair bhaago yeh main hone nahi dunga - Viru

Debut
    Dec 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    757 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    @carrom_ball sure loves his talented cricketers

Debut
    Jun 2011
    Venue
    Hyderabad
    Runs
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    @carrom_ball sure loves his talented cricketers
    He's Indian version of Bullet_Drive

Debut
    Dec 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He's Indian version of Bullet_Drive
    Now, Now no need to insult me

Debut
    Jun 2011
    Venue
    Hyderabad
    Runs
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Now, Now no need to insult me
    B_D is a respected poster yaar. Known for his support to the young talent

Debut
    Dec 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    B_D is a respected poster yaar. Known for his support to the young talent
    Sandy mah buoy, you should be on team yuvi, he is playing for hyderabad this season don't follow the wrist slitters

Debut
    Jun 2011
    Venue
    Hyderabad
    Runs
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Sandy mah buoy, you should be on team yuvi, he is playing for hyderabad this season don't follow the wrist slitters
    Full support to Hyderabad even when Yuvi isn't there. Now, all the more reason to queue outside the ground. Sher will be there! #Yuvi

Debut
    Jun 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Shown way better maturity, class and elegance than the so-called Superstars in the top-order. Can't believe Washi is just 21. India has truly found a gem in him. A true successor to Ashwin and Jadeja.

Debut
    Feb 2005
    Venue
    OZtRaLeYah
    Runs
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Wash is Jadeja's replacement, if he can get his bowling to Jadeja's level, well then WATCH OUT!!!!!

Debut
    Feb 2005
    Venue
    OZtRaLeYah
    Runs
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Unlucky not to get his maiden ton, some of the stokes were very Yuvraj like.. If he can get his bowling upto par, no saying what he can achieve.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    Mentioned
    511 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quality player but nothing like Yuvraj. I think he is more of a bowling all rounder.

Debut
    Oct 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    324 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Don't see the connection with Yuvraj apart from the fact that both batsmen are southpaws.

Debut
    Jul 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I feel he is currently overachieving in test cricket.

He is unlike new set of India players. He is not the one to thrive on confidence or be in your face type of player like most of new Indian players are. He is like an Indian player from 90s where he would carry a meek personality but would deliver under crisis.

Debut
    Sep 2019
    Venue
    Bangalore
    Runs
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Test version of Yuvi.

Virat, ABD, KP and Sir Viv.
    RCB Forever.#ನಮ್ಮRCB

Debut
    Nov 2017
    Venue
    Queen of Arabian Sea
    Runs
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hasan123 View Post
    Quality player but nothing like Yuvraj. I think he is more of a bowling all rounder.
    No. He is a batting AR.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    Mentioned
    511 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WengerOut View Post
    No. He is a batting AR.
    His batting is seriously impressive. But I definitely see him improving with the ball.

Debut
    Sep 2015
    Venue
    Bangalore, India
    Runs
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    He is more like Shakib, not Yuvi.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Yuvraj can never defend spin like Sundar is doing.

Debut
    Sep 2015
    Venue
    Bangalore, India
    Runs
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hasan123 View Post
    T20s- bowling A.R
    Tests - batting A.R
    ODIs - we will see with time

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He is looking promising. He should play more.

Bangladeshi Fan || [B]