Instagram



Sohail Speaks Yasir's Blog Fazeer's Focus

User Tag List

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 160 of 419
  1. #81
    Debut
    Jan 2006
    Venue
    Yorkshire
    Runs
    35,871
    Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    24

  2. #82
    Debut
    Jul 2013
    Runs
    13,203
    Mentioned
    609 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Not seeing Dexter is here very sad.

    It's one of the best out there. Very very good.


    At the end of a stressful, depressing day, a dose of cricket is what can cheer us up.

  3. #83
    Debut
    Jan 2016
    Runs
    6,914
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Family Guy.

  4. #84
    Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    18,082
    Mentioned
    255 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I never liked math and science but i am becoming a big fan of "The Flash". A really good TV show deserve a mention here.


    Raise your words, not voice. It's rain that grows flowers, not thunder... (Rumi)

  5. #85
    Debut
    Feb 2012
    Runs
    2,432
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Daredevil
    Billions
    Breaking Bad
    The 100
    Arrow
    House of Cards


    If you want to destroy a country, just create enmity between its people and their army - Salahuddin

  6. #86
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    13,724
    Mentioned
    195 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quantico is a really good show

  7. #87
    Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    18,082
    Mentioned
    255 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Just finished 2 seasons of Daredevil another good series. Now started watching Sherlock. I mostly download full season once the season end instead of waiting for one episode after every week.


    Raise your words, not voice. It's rain that grows flowers, not thunder... (Rumi)

  8. #88
    Debut
    May 2015
    Venue
    The Capital Wasteland
    Runs
    17,489
    Mentioned
    397 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Nothing feels great after breaking bad. Its like Amir bowling with the new ball in one game and all of a sudden he gets injured and you have to see Anwar Ali with the new ball in the next game.


    Please allow me to introduce myself: I'm a man of wealth & taste.

  9. #89
    Debut
    Aug 2013
    Venue
    Chennai
    Runs
    29,746
    Mentioned
    814 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by aliasad1998 View Post
    Nothing feels great after breaking bad. Its like Amir bowling with the new ball in one game and all of a sudden he gets injured and you have to see Anwar Ali with the new ball in the next game.
    True.

    Breaking bad ruined my life.


    I am not one of you. I never was. I am not one of them either.

  10. #90
    Debut
    Aug 2013
    Venue
    Chennai
    Runs
    29,746
    Mentioned
    814 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Saving up Game Of Thrones and Wire.

    Anything else in the legendary league of Breaking Bad?


    I am not one of you. I never was. I am not one of them either.

  11. #91
    Debut
    Aug 2013
    Venue
    Chennai
    Runs
    29,746
    Mentioned
    814 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Watching Vikings Season 2.

    Nice one but needs better drama.

    For some reason, I liked Marco Polo (similar kind of show) a touch more.

    Hope Vikings improves.

    I read so much good stuff about the Office and watched a few seasons. While its defo good and Jim and Pam's track kept me interested...the moving camera (which gave me headaches) and overall dumbness of Michael and the spineless office workers got to me.

    Not at all as good as its made out to be.

    Is there any good show out there that in the comedy genre (like Friends) APART from How I Met, Big Bang Theory and 2 and a half men?


    I am not one of you. I never was. I am not one of them either.

  12. #92
    Debut
    Jan 2006
    Venue
    Yorkshire
    Runs
    35,871
    Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Watching the whole of Six Feet Under again.

    Absolutely brilliant.

  13. #93
    Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    chennai
    Runs
    16,575
    Mentioned
    379 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sensible-indian-fan View Post
    Saving up Game Of Thrones and Wire.

    Anything else in the legendary league of Breaking Bad?
    Firefly if you like proper sci-fi with "no sound in space" ,very well done but sadly only one season and a conclusion movie.


    In cricket, my superhero is Sachin Tendulkar. He has always been my hero.
    -Virat Kohli

  14. #94
    Debut
    Aug 2013
    Venue
    Chennai
    Runs
    29,746
    Mentioned
    814 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JaDed View Post
    Firefly if you like proper sci-fi with "no sound in space" ,very well done but sadly only one season and a conclusion movie.
    I see...thanks..will check that out too.


    I am not one of you. I never was. I am not one of them either.

  15. #95
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    13,724
    Mentioned
    195 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hasan123 View Post
    Quantico is a really good show
    Scratch that very poor ending

  16. #96
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    13,724
    Mentioned
    195 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    The shield and The Sopranos

  17. #97
    Debut
    Jun 2016
    Runs
    5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi...I have been a lurker on the cricket and time pass forums for awhile and find this to be the best cricket forum for the respect it shows to rival fans in voicing their opinions.

    Found this thread interesting as I watch a lot of shows...so Best 20 Shows for me....

    Comedy/Drama
    1. Boston Legal
    2. Shameless (US)

    Epic
    1. Game of Thrones
    2. Outlander

    Drama
    1. Breaking Bad
    2. The Wire
    3. Fargo
    4. Boardwalk
    5. Band of Brothers
    6. Homeland
    7. Justified
    8. The Shield

    Comedy
    1. Yes Minister/Prime Minister
    2. Arrested Development
    3. Fawlty Towers
    4. South Park
    5. Black Adder
    6. The Office (US)
    7. Fraiser
    8. Seinfeld

    HM: WLISA (US), Entourage, Hannibal, Mad Men, Mind your Language, House, Fringe, Freaks n' Geeks, Fry n' Laurie, Curb your Enthusiam, American Horror Story

  18. #98
    Debut
    May 2015
    Venue
    The Capital Wasteland
    Runs
    17,489
    Mentioned
    397 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rcb_fan View Post
    Hi...I have been a lurker on the cricket and time pass forums for awhile and find this to be the best cricket forum for the respect it shows to rival fans in voicing their opinions.

    Found this thread interesting as I watch a lot of shows...so Best 20 Shows for me....

    Comedy/Drama
    1. Boston Legal
    2. Shameless (US)

    Epic
    1. Game of Thrones
    2. Outlander

    Drama
    1. Breaking Bad
    2. The Wire
    3. Fargo
    4. Boardwalk
    5. Band of Brothers
    6. Homeland
    7. Justified
    8. The Shield

    Comedy
    1. Yes Minister/Prime Minister
    2. Arrested Development
    3. Fawlty Towers
    4. South Park
    5. Black Adder
    6. The Office (US)
    7. Fraiser
    8. Seinfeld

    HM: WLISA (US), Entourage, Hannibal, Mad Men, Mind your Language, House, Fringe, Freaks n' Geeks, Fry n' Laurie, Curb your Enthusiam, American Horror Story
    Have seen most of those shows and Breaking Bad is comfortably the best show ever made


    Please allow me to introduce myself: I'm a man of wealth & taste.

  19. #99
    Debut
    Jun 2016
    Runs
    5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by aliasad1998 View Post
    Have seen most of those shows and Breaking Bad is comfortably the best show ever made
    Can't go wrong with Breaking Bad ofcourse...would be in my Top 5. Would say Boston Legal or Yes Minister are my personal favorites...can switch on most episodes and be fascinated again...great rewatch value.

  20. #100
    Debut
    Aug 2012
    Venue
    NB, Canada
    Runs
    1,677
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sensible-indian-fan View Post
    Saving up Game Of Thrones and Wire.

    Anything else in the legendary league of Breaking Bad?
    Better call Saul


    Babar Azam: Runs 8032, Average 45, Top Score: 204, Fav fan: CricFan2012

  21. #101
    Debut
    Aug 2012
    Venue
    NB, Canada
    Runs
    1,677
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sensible-indian-fan View Post
    True.

    Breaking bad ruined my life.
    How so?


    Babar Azam: Runs 8032, Average 45, Top Score: 204, Fav fan: CricFan2012

  22. #102
    Debut
    Aug 2013
    Venue
    Chennai
    Runs
    29,746
    Mentioned
    814 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CricFan2012 View Post
    How so?
    Cos it was so good.


    I am not one of you. I never was. I am not one of them either.

  23. #103
    Debut
    Aug 2013
    Venue
    Chennai
    Runs
    29,746
    Mentioned
    814 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CricFan2012 View Post
    Better call Saul
    Watched that too.


    I am not one of you. I never was. I am not one of them either.

  24. #104
    Debut
    Jun 2016
    Runs
    5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sensible-indian-fan View Post
    Watched that too.
    I would say try Fargo if your looking for slow, tense buildup. In faster paced, I would recommend The Last Kingdom

  25. #105
    Debut
    Aug 2013
    Venue
    Chennai
    Runs
    29,746
    Mentioned
    814 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rcb_fan View Post
    I would say try Fargo if your looking for slow, tense buildup. In faster paced, I would recommend The Last Kingdom
    Thanks mate.


    I am not one of you. I never was. I am not one of them either.

  26. #106
    Debut
    Mar 2014
    Venue
    In your dil, but not in your dimaag.
    Runs
    9,715
    Mentioned
    865 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sensible-indian-fan View Post
    Saving up Game Of Thrones and Wire.

    Anything else in the legendary league of Breaking Bad?
    House of Cards.


    Swing it like Akram, whack it like Afridi, live it like Inti.

  27. #107
    Debut
    Apr 2016
    Venue
    Englistan
    Runs
    678
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not sure if anyone has mentioned - Heroes

    Seinfeld
    Top Gear (UK)
    Friends
    Curb your Enthusiasm
    Homeland
    House of Cards
    X-files (original series)
    V
    Star Trek - Next Gen
    Office (UK)

  28. #108
    Debut
    Apr 2016
    Venue
    Englistan
    Runs
    678
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Little Britain
    Come Fly with me
    Extras

    A good selection of some excellent British programs

  29. #109
    Debut
    Mar 2014
    Venue
    In your dil, but not in your dimaag.
    Runs
    9,715
    Mentioned
    865 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spookiewookie View Post
    Little Britain
    Come Fly with me
    Extras

    A good selection of some excellent British programs
    Surprised you didn't say Doctor Who. Thought that was the go to series for British folks. Though am personally not a fan.


    Swing it like Akram, whack it like Afridi, live it like Inti.

  30. #110
    Debut
    Oct 2005
    Venue
    Canada
    Runs
    1,725
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why is Hannibal not in the list of pretty much everyone here?

    I honestly think it is the best TV show ever created. The acting, dialogue, direction and story line are perfect.

    Shame it has been cancelled.


    "Is that a raincoat?"
    "YES IT IS!"

  31. #111
    Debut
    Oct 2013
    Runs
    19,825
    Mentioned
    714 Post(s)
    Tagged
    17 Thread(s)
    One and only Breaking Bad


    " It is true, Pakistan cricket is not defined by planning, it is not defined by team work and it is not defined by an entire match. It is defined by moments, moments of inspiration, moments of magic, moments when the unsung become the sung, when the world starts rotating in the opposite direction, when the abnormal becomes the normal, when delusion becomes logic – it is when the stars align. "

  32. #112
    Debut
    Jan 2005
    Runs
    15,379
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pak_Pace View Post
    Why is Hannibal not in the list of pretty much everyone here?

    I honestly think it is the best TV show ever created. The acting, dialogue, direction and story line are perfect.

    Shame it has been cancelled.
    Cancelled because it was not good enough? It did drag a bit tbh.

  33. #113
    Debut
    Oct 2010
    Runs
    26,332
    Mentioned
    331 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WebGuru View Post
    I never liked math and science but i am becoming a big fan of "The Flash". A really good TV show deserve a mention here.
    in fact it's the best show out there. each and every scene is thrilling. really a masterclass show. you feel like watching a serious show than comedy in likes of game of thrones.

  34. #114
    Debut
    Jul 2011
    Runs
    17,310
    Mentioned
    786 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by in_cutter View Post
    Cancelled because it was not good enough? It did drag a bit tbh.
    Cancelled because of ratings. People had no idea how to classify it. It dragged in the first half of season 3 but it pulled things back admirably.


    2 possibilities exist: Either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are terrifying.

  35. #115
    Debut
    Oct 2010
    Runs
    26,332
    Mentioned
    331 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sensible-indian-fan View Post
    Saving up Game Of Thrones and Wire.

    Anything else in the legendary league of Breaking Bad?
    have you seen Dexter? if not it's a must. it's way better than Breaking Bad.

  36. #116
    Debut
    Oct 2013
    Runs
    19,825
    Mentioned
    714 Post(s)
    Tagged
    17 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MRSN View Post
    have you seen Dexter? if not it's a must. it's way better than Breaking Bad.
    Dexter better than Breaking Bad? are you kidding bro its not even in top 5 of all time (i have seen it) while Breaking Bad is easily in top 2 of all times.


    " It is true, Pakistan cricket is not defined by planning, it is not defined by team work and it is not defined by an entire match. It is defined by moments, moments of inspiration, moments of magic, moments when the unsung become the sung, when the world starts rotating in the opposite direction, when the abnormal becomes the normal, when delusion becomes logic – it is when the stars align. "

  37. #117
    Debut
    Aug 2013
    Venue
    Chennai
    Runs
    29,746
    Mentioned
    814 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MRSN View Post
    have you seen Dexter? if not it's a must. it's way better than Breaking Bad.
    Thanks. I watched Dexter already. BB is a league above imho.

    Quote Originally Posted by Suleiman View Post
    House of Cards.
    Thanks. Watched it already. Find it a tad over-rated to be honest.


    I am not one of you. I never was. I am not one of them either.

  38. #118
    Debut
    Aug 2013
    Venue
    Chennai
    Runs
    29,746
    Mentioned
    814 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Welcome back Strike Rate ji.


    I am not one of you. I never was. I am not one of them either.

  39. #119
    Debut
    Oct 2013
    Runs
    19,825
    Mentioned
    714 Post(s)
    Tagged
    17 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sensible-indian-fan View Post
    Welcome back Strike Rate ji.
    Thanks SIF i hope TP was in peace while i away away no more indo-pak wars here?
    Last edited by Strike Rate; 11th June 2016 at 19:06.


    " It is true, Pakistan cricket is not defined by planning, it is not defined by team work and it is not defined by an entire match. It is defined by moments, moments of inspiration, moments of magic, moments when the unsung become the sung, when the world starts rotating in the opposite direction, when the abnormal becomes the normal, when delusion becomes logic – it is when the stars align. "

  40. #120
    Debut
    Oct 2010
    Runs
    26,332
    Mentioned
    331 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Strike Rate View Post
    Dexter better than Breaking Bad? are you kidding bro its not even in top 5 of all time (i have seen it) while Breaking Bad is easily in top 2 of all times.
    I could be biased here because I really loved the Dexter. Breaking bad was really good especially in acting,storyline but Dexter was quite unique its own way.

  41. #121
    Debut
    Aug 2013
    Venue
    Chennai
    Runs
    29,746
    Mentioned
    814 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Strike Rate View Post
    Thanks SIF i hope TP was in peace while i away away no more indo-pak wars here?
    Yeah things got better after a while.

    Dunno if it will stay that way.


    I am not one of you. I never was. I am not one of them either.

  42. #122
    Debut
    Jul 2011
    Runs
    17,310
    Mentioned
    786 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    The Wire
    Breaking Bad
    Dexter
    Spartacus
    The Shield


    2 possibilities exist: Either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are terrifying.

  43. #123
    Debut
    Jan 2013
    Runs
    949
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Grey's anatomy anyone? I find that show to be absolutely amazing.

  44. #124
    Debut
    Oct 2005
    Venue
    Canada
    Runs
    1,725
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by leatherface58 View Post
    Cancelled because of ratings. People had no idea how to classify it. It dragged in the first half of season 3 but it pulled things back admirably.
    Yup, that's pretty much it. I guess there still is a possibility it might come back later.


    "Is that a raincoat?"
    "YES IT IS!"

  45. #125
    Debut
    Oct 2005
    Venue
    Canada
    Runs
    1,725
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Strike Rate View Post
    Dexter better than Breaking Bad? are you kidding bro its not even in top 5 of all time (i have seen it) while Breaking Bad is easily in top 2 of all times.
    I would say Dexter's season 1-4 were better than Breaking Bad (personal preference of course). However it's last 4 seasons were atrocious, specifically the last.


    "Is that a raincoat?"
    "YES IT IS!"

  46. #126
    Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    19,844
    Mentioned
    1084 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sensible-indian-fan View Post
    Is there any good show out there that in the comedy genre (like Friends) APART from How I Met, Big Bang Theory and 2 and a half men?
    Parks and recreation
    Last man standing
    Master of None (Aziz Ansari one)

  47. #127
    Debut
    Aug 2013
    Venue
    Chennai
    Runs
    29,746
    Mentioned
    814 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slog View Post
    Parks and recreation
    Last man standing
    Master of None (Aziz Ansari one)
    Cool. Thanks.


    I am not one of you. I never was. I am not one of them either.

  48. #128
    Debut
    Aug 2013
    Venue
    Chennai
    Runs
    29,746
    Mentioned
    814 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Dexter 1-4 seasons were a masterpiece.

    But Breaking Bad 1-4 seasons were God LEVEL. Season 5 was great too but I didn't enjoy it as much (maybe because I found it hard to root for the main guy).


    I am not one of you. I never was. I am not one of them either.

  49. #129
    Debut
    Oct 2005
    Venue
    Canada
    Runs
    1,725
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sensible-indian-fan View Post
    Dexter 1-4 seasons were a masterpiece.

    But Breaking Bad 1-4 seasons were God LEVEL. Season 5 was great too but I didn't enjoy it as much (maybe because I found it hard to root for the main guy).
    Yeah, as I said, it really depends on personal preference. I'd imagine most people would take Breaking Bad over Dexter's season 1-4.

    For me, however, the character of Dexter trumps everything Breaking Bad had. And the butchering of this character is the reason why its last 4 seasons were so horrendously bad.


    "Is that a raincoat?"
    "YES IT IS!"

  50. #130
    Debut
    Dec 2011
    Runs
    2,261
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dexter could have done away with the last few seasons, which were terrible. The less said about that horrible, horrible series finale, the better,

  51. #131
    Debut
    May 2012
    Venue
    Barad-dûr
    Runs
    12,202
    Mentioned
    374 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sensible-indian-fan View Post
    I see...thanks..will check that out too.
    Battlestar galactica too if you are into sci fi .


    Tazimi Sirdar

  52. #132
    Debut
    May 2012
    Venue
    Barad-dûr
    Runs
    12,202
    Mentioned
    374 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Boardwalk empire, deadwood, six feet under are all masterpieces from HBO. Shame that GOT takes all the glory.


    Tazimi Sirdar

  53. #133
    Debut
    Aug 2013
    Venue
    Chennai
    Runs
    29,746
    Mentioned
    814 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TM Riddle View Post
    Battlestar galactica too if you are into sci fi .
    Not into sci fi but it seems to have great ratings maybe I might check it out.


    I am not one of you. I never was. I am not one of them either.

  54. #134
    Debut
    Aug 2014
    Runs
    4,244
    Mentioned
    137 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    nobody has mentioned veep?

  55. #135
    Debut
    Jun 2016
    Runs
    5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pak_Pace View Post
    Why is Hannibal not in the list of pretty much everyone here?

    I honestly think it is the best TV show ever created. The acting, dialogue, direction and story line are perfect.

    Shame it has been cancelled.
    Had put it in my post as one of those that misses out on the very top dramas. I love the show a lot too, just think due to it being on the wrong network it never quite scaled to what the vision and imagery could have achieved. Hope it comes back on Netflix.

    Few other great shows i missed in my initial list -
    Silicon Valley
    Louie
    My Name is Earl
    Only Fools and Horses

    Mr Robot, Narcos, People vs O.J. great shows too, hopefully season 2 will be good too

    Next on my list to watch - Rome

  56. #136
    Debut
    Aug 2012
    Venue
    NB, Canada
    Runs
    1,677
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rcb_fan View Post
    Had put it in my post as one of those that misses out on the very top dramas. I love the show a lot too, just think due to it being on the wrong network it never quite scaled to what the vision and imagery could have achieved. Hope it comes back on Netflix.

    Few other great shows i missed in my initial list -
    Silicon Valley
    Louie
    My Name is Earl
    Only Fools and Horses

    Mr Robot, Narcos, People vs O.J. great shows too, hopefully season 2 will be good too

    Next on my list to watch - Rome
    Silicon Valley is pretty funny.

    But Game of thrones, despite its current poor season so far, is still the best show out there right now.


    Babar Azam: Runs 8032, Average 45, Top Score: 204, Fav fan: CricFan2012

  57. #137
    Debut
    Oct 2005
    Venue
    Canada
    Runs
    1,725
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    From currently running shows, I'd say Fargo is the best out of the lot. I was never a huge fan of GoT (thought it was a little too overhyped early on) and now it really is turning into a quite forgettable show.


    "Is that a raincoat?"
    "YES IT IS!"

  58. #138
    Debut
    Oct 2013
    Runs
    19,825
    Mentioned
    714 Post(s)
    Tagged
    17 Thread(s)
    I mostly download TV Shows based on their IMDB rating if it is 8.5+ but even than i find many of them overrated.


    " It is true, Pakistan cricket is not defined by planning, it is not defined by team work and it is not defined by an entire match. It is defined by moments, moments of inspiration, moments of magic, moments when the unsung become the sung, when the world starts rotating in the opposite direction, when the abnormal becomes the normal, when delusion becomes logic – it is when the stars align. "

  59. #139
    Debut
    Mar 2015
    Venue
    somewhere in goa.
    Runs
    2,303
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    My top two are:-
    1. HIMYM
    2. Breaking bad

    HIMYM because I have personal attachment with that show.


    Saving myself for game of thrones, resisting to watch it till my exam finishes.

  60. #140
    Debut
    Jul 2013
    Runs
    13,203
    Mentioned
    609 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sensible-indian-fan View Post
    Not into sci fi but it seems to have great ratings maybe I might check it out.
    Have you seen Person of Interest? 2nd best show these days after GoT IMO. Only 2 episodes left :/


    At the end of a stressful, depressing day, a dose of cricket is what can cheer us up.

  61. #141
    Debut
    Aug 2013
    Venue
    Chennai
    Runs
    29,746
    Mentioned
    814 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
    Have you seen Person of Interest? 2nd best show these days after GoT IMO. Only 2 episodes left :/
    No...will check that out. Thanks.


    I am not one of you. I never was. I am not one of them either.

  62. #142
    Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Sweden
    Runs
    2,994
    Mentioned
    374 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I still don't know why Firefly got cancelled and why is it such an underrated show.


    I've no idea. like nada. like zero. like nothing.


    sawaal ye ni k ap ko kyun nikaala, sawaal ye k ap aaye kaisay.

  63. #143
    Debut
    Oct 2013
    Runs
    19,825
    Mentioned
    714 Post(s)
    Tagged
    17 Thread(s)
    Finished first season of Fargo and it looks really overrated to me by fans over internet. Yes it is very good specially the acting and storyline but great? no way

    Downloading all seasons of The Wire, Rome and Sopranos. I hope they don't disappoint me or maybe i am expecting too much after the standard set by Breaking Bad?


    " It is true, Pakistan cricket is not defined by planning, it is not defined by team work and it is not defined by an entire match. It is defined by moments, moments of inspiration, moments of magic, moments when the unsung become the sung, when the world starts rotating in the opposite direction, when the abnormal becomes the normal, when delusion becomes logic – it is when the stars align. "

  64. #144
    Debut
    Jul 2013
    Runs
    13,203
    Mentioned
    609 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Strike Rate View Post
    Finished first season of Fargo and it looks really overrated to me by fans over internet. Yes it is very good specially the acting and storyline but great? no way

    Downloading all seasons of The Wire, Rome and Sopranos. I hope they don't disappoint me or maybe i am expecting too much after the standard set by Breaking Bad?
    Others are overrated and hyped up by wananbe fans too.

    Shows like GoT, BB are a lot more high quality.


    At the end of a stressful, depressing day, a dose of cricket is what can cheer us up.

  65. #145
    Debut
    Oct 2013
    Runs
    19,825
    Mentioned
    714 Post(s)
    Tagged
    17 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
    Others are overrated and hyped up by wananbe fans too.

    Shows like GoT, BB are a lot more high quality.
    First 4 season of GoT were like the best ever thing happened in TV Shows history but after that it's started going down (by that i mean the standard they set in first 4 was so high that they are not even able to achieve 70% of that in 5th and 6th)


    " It is true, Pakistan cricket is not defined by planning, it is not defined by team work and it is not defined by an entire match. It is defined by moments, moments of inspiration, moments of magic, moments when the unsung become the sung, when the world starts rotating in the opposite direction, when the abnormal becomes the normal, when delusion becomes logic – it is when the stars align. "

  66. #146
    Debut
    Jun 2013
    Runs
    456
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Lost if it ended after 3 seasons the first 2 season were amazing

  67. #147
    Debut
    Oct 2013
    Runs
    19,825
    Mentioned
    714 Post(s)
    Tagged
    17 Thread(s)
    Just go back 15-20 years before Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones and The Wire and you will see The X Files was the best ever thing happened in TV Show history the fans were more crazy than GoT fans. Agent Scully and agent Mulder were the most famous characters back in those days.


    " It is true, Pakistan cricket is not defined by planning, it is not defined by team work and it is not defined by an entire match. It is defined by moments, moments of inspiration, moments of magic, moments when the unsung become the sung, when the world starts rotating in the opposite direction, when the abnormal becomes the normal, when delusion becomes logic – it is when the stars align. "

  68. #148
    Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Peshawar
    Runs
    32,688
    Mentioned
    2032 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Strike Rate View Post
    Just go back 15-20 years before Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones and The Wire and you will see The X Files was the best ever thing happened in TV Show history the fans were more crazy than GoT fans. Agent Scully and agent Mulder were the most famous characters back in those days.
    I thought you were fan of Neelam Ghar?


    Eat, Sleep, Back The Team....Repeat!

  69. #149
    Debut
    Oct 2013
    Runs
    19,825
    Mentioned
    714 Post(s)
    Tagged
    17 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by #GreenRoars View Post
    I thought you were fan of Neelam Ghar?
    Well nothing beat Nelaam Ghar and Zia Mohiyudin shows but here we are talking about different type of TV Shows (i mean known as dramas in Pakistan)


    " It is true, Pakistan cricket is not defined by planning, it is not defined by team work and it is not defined by an entire match. It is defined by moments, moments of inspiration, moments of magic, moments when the unsung become the sung, when the world starts rotating in the opposite direction, when the abnormal becomes the normal, when delusion becomes logic – it is when the stars align. "

  70. #150
    Debut
    Oct 2013
    Runs
    19,825
    Mentioned
    714 Post(s)
    Tagged
    17 Thread(s)
    GoT back in the race with one of the greatest episode in series history.


    " It is true, Pakistan cricket is not defined by planning, it is not defined by team work and it is not defined by an entire match. It is defined by moments, moments of inspiration, moments of magic, moments when the unsung become the sung, when the world starts rotating in the opposite direction, when the abnormal becomes the normal, when delusion becomes logic – it is when the stars align. "

  71. #151
    Debut
    May 2015
    Venue
    The Capital Wasteland
    Runs
    17,489
    Mentioned
    397 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by keysersoze View Post
    Lost if it ended after 3 seasons the first 2 season were amazing
    Tell me about it. Lost first 3 seasons was a dream show. All about survival with great characters. Too bad there were 4 seasons of garbage to follow that so its not even in my top 10 shows.


    Please allow me to introduce myself: I'm a man of wealth & taste.

  72. #152
    Debut
    Nov 2008
    Runs
    8,208
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tyrant is pretty good as well. Season 3 is about to start I believe.


    Kut khani hai to aa jao idher, khushbo laga ke!

  73. #153
    Debut
    Oct 2013
    Runs
    19,825
    Mentioned
    714 Post(s)
    Tagged
    17 Thread(s)
    Any TV Show with a storyline similar to breaking bad? I know it's hard to find that quality but i can adjust even if it's 60% or 70% of that quality.

    Saw both seasons of better call saul already so any other similar?


    " It is true, Pakistan cricket is not defined by planning, it is not defined by team work and it is not defined by an entire match. It is defined by moments, moments of inspiration, moments of magic, moments when the unsung become the sung, when the world starts rotating in the opposite direction, when the abnormal becomes the normal, when delusion becomes logic – it is when the stars align. "

  74. #154
    Debut
    Nov 2008
    Runs
    8,208
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Strike Rate View Post
    Any TV Show with a storyline similar to breaking bad? I know it's hard to find that quality but i can adjust even if it's 60% or 70% of that quality.

    Saw both seasons of better call saul already so any other similar?
    Not similar storylines but Dexter was pretty good.


    Kut khani hai to aa jao idher, khushbo laga ke!

  75. #155
    Debut
    Oct 2013
    Runs
    19,825
    Mentioned
    714 Post(s)
    Tagged
    17 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stewie View Post
    Not similar storylines but Dexter was pretty good.
    Heard lot of good things about Dexter will probably give it a try. thanks for suggesting bro


    " It is true, Pakistan cricket is not defined by planning, it is not defined by team work and it is not defined by an entire match. It is defined by moments, moments of inspiration, moments of magic, moments when the unsung become the sung, when the world starts rotating in the opposite direction, when the abnormal becomes the normal, when delusion becomes logic – it is when the stars align. "

  76. #156
    Debut
    Nov 2008
    Runs
    8,208
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Strike Rate View Post
    Heard lot of good things about Dexter will probably give it a try. thanks for suggesting bro
    Yup.

    From the older ones, I have posted several names on the previous pages so some of them might be repetitive for others:

    Dexter
    Prison Break
    The Blacklist
    Flash
    Homeland
    Game of Thrones
    Breaking Bad
    and my own personal top favorite: Daredevil


    Kut khani hai to aa jao idher, khushbo laga ke!

  77. #157
    Debut
    Oct 2013
    Runs
    19,825
    Mentioned
    714 Post(s)
    Tagged
    17 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stewie View Post
    Yup.

    From the older ones, I have posted several names on the previous pages so some of them might be repetitive for others:

    Dexter
    Prison Break
    The Blacklist
    Flash
    Homeland
    Game of Thrones
    Breaking Bad
    and my own personal top favorite: Daredevil
    Saw all seasons of GoT, BB, DareDevil and Flash already so Dexter, Prison Break, The Wire and Homeland next in the download list.

    Saw Fargo first season but found it overrated.

    Narcos, Supernatural, Fear the Dead Man Walking, True Detective & Sherlock got all of them downloaded already but not sure which one should i watch first because i am not going to give Fargo season 2 a chance after being disappointed by season 1.


    " It is true, Pakistan cricket is not defined by planning, it is not defined by team work and it is not defined by an entire match. It is defined by moments, moments of inspiration, moments of magic, moments when the unsung become the sung, when the world starts rotating in the opposite direction, when the abnormal becomes the normal, when delusion becomes logic – it is when the stars align. "

  78. #158
    Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    19,939
    Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Strike Rate View Post
    GoT back in the race with one of the greatest episode in series history.
    It was a good watch, but pretty much looked similar to Lord of the Rings final showdown and has followed a similar theme really. Good stuff, but nothing that original.


    I for one welcome our new In____ overlords - Kent Brockman

  79. #159
    Debut
    Nov 2008
    Runs
    8,208
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Strike Rate View Post
    Saw all seasons of GoT, BB, DareDevil and Flash already so Dexter, Prison Break, The Wire and Homeland next in the download list.

    Saw Fargo first season but found it overrated.

    Narcos, Supernatural, Fear the Dead Man Walking, True Detective & Sherlock got all of them downloaded already but not sure which one should i watch first because i am not going to give Fargo season 2 a chance after being disappointed by season 1.
    Don't know about the rest, since I have not watched them but yes True Detective was a glaring omission on my part. The first season is a must watch. Top show that one.


    Kut khani hai to aa jao idher, khushbo laga ke!

  80. #160
    Debut
    Oct 2013
    Runs
    19,825
    Mentioned
    714 Post(s)
    Tagged
    17 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cpt. Rishwat View Post
    It was a good watch, but pretty much looked similar to Lord of the Rings final showdown and has followed a similar theme really. Good stuff, but nothing that original.
    It's hard to match the standards set by LOTR but as a TV Show the quality was amazing and probably up there with the best episodes of GoT.


    " It is true, Pakistan cricket is not defined by planning, it is not defined by team work and it is not defined by an entire match. It is defined by moments, moments of inspiration, moments of magic, moments when the unsung become the sung, when the world starts rotating in the opposite direction, when the abnormal becomes the normal, when delusion becomes logic – it is when the stars align. "

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •