Sohail Speaks Yasir's Blog Fazeer's Focus

User Tag List

Results 1 to 59 of 59
  1. #1
    Debut
    Oct 2013
    Runs
    19,791
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    17 Thread(s)

    PEMRA bans Hamza Ali Abbasi from hosting Ramazan transmission

    The Pakistan Electronic Media Regulatory Authority (Pemra) has imposed a ban on the Ramazan transmission of two private TV channels over violation of the media regulator’s code of conduct by “promoting controversial and sectarian views”.

    “An immediate ban has been imposed on TV One’s programme Isq-e-Ramazan (hosted by Shabbir Abu Talib) and Aaj News programme Ramazan Hamara Iman (hosted by Hamza Ali Abbasi),” a statement said on Friday.

    The media regulator directed both TV channels to immediately stop airing the said programmes, failing of which will end up in the removal of their transmissions on cable.

    It all began with actor and social activist Hamza Ali Abbasi questioning the oppression of Ahmadis during one of his programmes on Aaj TV.

    “The community is being suppressed but if you talk about it, people say ‘You’re from that community that’s why you’re saying this,’” said Hamza. “I am not an Ahmadi, I am a Sunni Muslim.”

    This triggered a harsh response from a religious cleric who allegedly threatened Hamza of ‘dire consequences’ in another TV show on TV One.

    Soon after the notification was issued, the actor took to social media and said: “There is a divine pleasure in suffering in the way of Allah (SWT) and his beloved Prophet & Messenger Muhammad (SAW).”


    http://tribune.com.pk/story/1124716/...-transmission/


    " It is true, Pakistan cricket is not defined by planning, it is not defined by team work and it is not defined by an entire match. It is defined by moments, moments of inspiration, moments of magic, moments when the unsung become the sung, when the world starts rotating in the opposite direction, when the abnormal becomes the normal, when delusion becomes logic – it is when the stars align. "

  2. #2
    Debut
    Oct 2013
    Runs
    19,791
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    17 Thread(s)
    First liberals were after him and now Mullahs

    and add to that anti-PTI tola is also against him for supporting Imran. This guy really got some big enemies i wonder how long he can stay in the industry.
    Last edited by #GreenRoars; 17th June 2016 at 23:56.


    " It is true, Pakistan cricket is not defined by planning, it is not defined by team work and it is not defined by an entire match. It is defined by moments, moments of inspiration, moments of magic, moments when the unsung become the sung, when the world starts rotating in the opposite direction, when the abnormal becomes the normal, when delusion becomes logic – it is when the stars align. "

  3. #3
    Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Peshawar
    Runs
    32,540
    Mentioned
    2042 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Haha he is in hot water.


    Eat, Sleep, Back The Team....Repeat!

  4. #4
    Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Peshawar
    Runs
    32,540
    Mentioned
    2042 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Bechara Man Mayal me bhi barri musebat me hai @Strike Rate


    Eat, Sleep, Back The Team....Repeat!

  5. #5
    Debut
    Oct 2013
    Runs
    19,791
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    17 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by #GreenRoars View Post
    Bechara Man Mayal me bhi barri musebat me hai @Strike Rate
    Yaar yeh drama dekhna he perega itna naam lete hen log iska net per

    Wo meri post ooper fix kerdo "after him" wali line.


    " It is true, Pakistan cricket is not defined by planning, it is not defined by team work and it is not defined by an entire match. It is defined by moments, moments of inspiration, moments of magic, moments when the unsung become the sung, when the world starts rotating in the opposite direction, when the abnormal becomes the normal, when delusion becomes logic – it is when the stars align. "

  6. #6
    Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    Dubai
    Runs
    3,714
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Shocking and disappointing someone calling a spade a spade gets banned. However the fact is in Pakistan ppl do not have the stomach to hear an opinion which they do not agree with and resort to violent threats. I long for a day where Pakistanis could respect opinions of others and move ahead.

  7. #7
    Debut
    Dec 2008
    Venue
    Norway
    Runs
    27,298
    Mentioned
    485 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Oh so that is why I didn't see Shabbir Abu Talib on TV last night. I used to watch it while doing Sehri and enjoyed the naats of Owais Qadri and the segment called "nukhtae ishq".

    I dont know much about the show on Aaj TV though.


    Ki Mohammad (saw) sey wafa tu ney tou hum terey hain
    Yeh jahaan cheez kya hai Loh-o-Qalam tere hain

  8. #8
    Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    82,174
    Mentioned
    6041 Post(s)
    Tagged
    37 Thread(s)
    Hamza Abbasi is a blithering idiot and a hypocrite of the highest order, but credit where it is due. It takes some serious guts and nerves to talk about such a sensitive issue on live tv.

    Unfortunately, the reaction is not surprising. Pakistan is a despicable country where there is no concept of freedom of speech.

    People in this country do not want to hear certain things and do not like being shown the mirror. When you do, this is the result.

    Then people wonder why this country doesn't make any progress.

  9. #9
    Debut
    Jul 2010
    Venue
    US
    Runs
    8,001
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Strike Rate View Post
    Yaar yeh drama dekhna he perega itna naam lete hen log iska net per

    Wo meri post ooper fix kerdo "after him" wali line.
    Bakwaas drama. My wife watches it and I can't comprehend what's so good about the show.

  10. #10
    Debut
    Jul 2010
    Venue
    US
    Runs
    8,001
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by proud_pakistani View Post
    Shocking and disappointing someone calling a spade a spade gets banned. However the fact is in Pakistan ppl do not have the stomach to hear an opinion which they do not agree with and resort to violent threats. I long for a day where Pakistanis could respect opinions of others and move ahead.
    Most people are illiterate let alone uneducated. Most people struggle to put two meals on the table for their family. No clean water, no power and people wonder why people of Pakistan are not tolerant. It's easy for you and me with good education and grooming to ask these questions butt just for the think how much those poor Pepe have to fight for basic necessities of life day in and day out.. How would they develop tolerannce? when you have chidren dying of hunger a few foot away politicians are enjoying their 80 dish buffet.. Tolerance would be last thing on People's mind. someone called this nation "despicable".. It's easy to sit behind the computer and call people names but most of us can't even imagine what people go through, things they have to bear daily..
    Last edited by Anfield; 18th June 2016 at 12:24.

  11. #11
    Debut
    Oct 2015
    Runs
    12,078
    Mentioned
    314 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Ramiz Raja has been treading a fine line on twitter too.

    He posted some tweets pertaining to religion and criticizing religiosity levels in Pakistan.

  12. #12
    Debut
    Jul 2010
    Venue
    US
    Runs
    8,001
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by street cricketer View Post
    Ramiz Raja has been treading a fine line on twitter too.

    He posted some tweets pertaining to religion and criticizing religiosity levels in Pakistan.
    Won't attract too much attention on Twitter. Mullahs don't use twitters much. Lol

  13. #13
    Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    Dubai
    Runs
    3,714
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Anfield View Post
    Most people are illiterate let alone uneducated. Most people struggle to put two meals on the table for their family. No clean water, no power and people wonder why people of Pakistan are not tolerant. It's easy for you and me with good education and grooming to ask these questions butt just for the think how much those poor Pepe have to fight for basic necessities of life day in and day out.. How would they develop tolerannce? when you have chidren dying of hunger a few foot away politicians are enjoying their 80 dish buffet.. Tolerance would be last thing on People's mind. someone called this nation "despicable".. It's easy to sit behind the computer and call people names but most of us can't even imagine what people go through, things they have to bear daily..
    I do not get the correlation of someone being hungry and having a lack of tolerance. What do Ahmedis have to do with the people being unable to put 2 meals a day? There is no justification for this. The main issue is the religious clerics who instigate such hatred. I really do not get the concept of hatred towards any sect of people regardless of the trouble someone is facing. And tolerance is developed against those who are working against you with some agenda. Since when have Ahmedis been working with an agenda against anyone? Ahmedi's since inception of Pakistan have been targeted and it is unfair and against the principles of Jinnah ka Pakistan.


    "Nations are born in the hearts of poets, they prosper and die in the hands of politicians."-Iqbal

  14. #14
    Debut
    Nov 2015
    Runs
    947
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    When there are London masjids that openly call for the murder of Ahmadis in pamphlets, it's pretty comical to blame hunger when the real culprit is religious intolerance from a religious group that demands respect but never extends it to others.

  15. #15
    Debut
    Nov 2015
    Runs
    947
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Anfield View Post
    Won't attract too much attention on Twitter. Mullahs don't use twitters much. Lol
    Yeah they do.

  16. #16
    Debut
    Dec 2008
    Venue
    Norway
    Runs
    27,298
    Mentioned
    485 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Anfield View Post
    Most people are illiterate let alone uneducated. Most people struggle to put two meals on the table for their family. No clean water, no power and people wonder why people of Pakistan are not tolerant. It's easy for you and me with good education and grooming to ask these questions butt just for the think how much those poor Pepe have to fight for basic necessities of life day in and day out.. How would they develop tolerannce? when you have chidren dying of hunger a few foot away politicians are enjoying their 80 dish buffet.. Tolerance would be last thing on People's mind. someone called this nation "despicable".. It's easy to sit behind the computer and call people names but most of us can't even imagine what people go through, things they have to bear daily..
    Good post.


    Ki Mohammad (saw) sey wafa tu ney tou hum terey hain
    Yeh jahaan cheez kya hai Loh-o-Qalam tere hain

  17. #17
    Debut
    Aug 2011
    Venue
    I live in Canada; My heart lives in Pakistan
    Runs
    34,509
    Mentioned
    2582 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)
    @Mamoon care to elaborate on his 'hypocrisy'?

  18. #18
    Debut
    Nov 2015
    Runs
    947
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    Hamza Abbasi is a blithering idiot and a hypocrite of the highest order, but credit where it is due. It takes some serious guts and nerves to talk about such a sensitive issue on live tv.

    Unfortunately, the reaction is not surprising. Pakistan is a despicable country where there is no concept of freedom of speech.

    People in this country do not want to hear certain things and do not like being shown the mirror. When you do, this is the result.

    Then people wonder why this country doesn't make any progress.
    I have no problem turning around and being a fan of him after having the guts to speak up for an oppressed minority. This is to be commended dearly.

  19. #19
    Debut
    Jan 2016
    Runs
    6,907
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A hypocrite.

  20. #20
    Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Peshawar
    Runs
    32,540
    Mentioned
    2042 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    Hamza Abbasi is a blithering idiot and a hypocrite of the highest order, but credit where it is due. It takes some serious guts and nerves to talk about such a sensitive issue on live tv.

    Unfortunately, the reaction is not surprising. Pakistan is a despicable country where there is no concept of freedom of speech.

    People in this country do not want to hear certain things and do not like being shown the mirror. When you do, this is the result.

    Then people wonder why this country doesn't make any progress.
    Very funny indeed.


    Eat, Sleep, Back The Team....Repeat!

  21. #21
    Debut
    Oct 2007
    Venue
    Amsterdam / Faisalabad
    Runs
    11,336
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Anfield View Post
    Bakwaas drama. My wife watches it and I can't comprehend what's so good about the show.
    Wife? Kab aur kaise?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


    "You aren't a failure if you fail, you are a failure if you don't get up to try again" - Imran Khan.

  22. #22
    Debut
    Oct 2007
    Venue
    Amsterdam / Faisalabad
    Runs
    11,336
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is Pakistan. If you don't belong to the rich you'll always suffer, let alone being from a minority group.

    We are all proud muslims in that country but implement 0% of the religion. It hurts seeing your country in this state. Unfortunately the disease is not curable and there is no going back.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


    "You aren't a failure if you fail, you are a failure if you don't get up to try again" - Imran Khan.

  23. #23
    Debut
    Jan 2003
    Venue
    MCG
    Runs
    10,772
    Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Strike Rate View Post
    First liberals were after him and now Mullahs

    and add to that anti-PTI tola is also against him for supporting Imran. This guy really got some big enemies i wonder how long he can stay in the industry.
    That's the sad part, there is no middle ground, you are either a mullah or a kafir in this country. He was always mocked as mullah and hypocrite by liberals and now he is a famous kafir for millions. I don't agree with everything what Hamza says but he is extremely patriotic and his views are quite balanced on most topics. He doesn't mince his words against most politicians and doesn't try to be diplomatic just to win some fans. It's ironic how all the people calling him Mullah and hypocrite are now running campaigns to support him

  24. #24
    Debut
    Jan 2009
    Venue
    Behind you
    Runs
    6,377
    Mentioned
    258 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    Hamza Abbasi is a blithering idiot and a hypocrite of the highest order, but credit where it is due. It takes some serious guts and nerves to talk about such a sensitive issue on live tv.

    Unfortunately, the reaction is not surprising. Pakistan is a despicable country where there is no concept of freedom of speech.

    People in this country do not want to hear certain things and do not like being shown the mirror. When you do, this is the result.

    Then people wonder why this country doesn't make any progress.
    All your points in this post I agree with, surprising I know.

    As for the bold bit, you're welcome to move out of the country. I am sure Pakistan needs people who still love it despite its faults. The ones with hatred for their own country would hardly be catalysts for change.

    Your last few posts in CF were also crying for attention (what a surprise...not) but this had to be answered, an unfortunate waste of my time.

  25. #25
    Debut
    Jan 2009
    Venue
    Behind you
    Runs
    6,377
    Mentioned
    258 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Square Drive View Post
    @Mamoon care to elaborate on his 'hypocrisy'?
    ''Pakistan is a crappy country''
    ''We will vanish into history''
    ''Pathetic bunch of people we are''
    ''All Mullahs should die''

    Next time let me know, I'll happily add what he would write, think of anything remotely wrist-slitting and that would be it.
    .

    Probably would save you time.

  26. #26
    Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    82,174
    Mentioned
    6041 Post(s)
    Tagged
    37 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pakpak View Post
    All your points in this post I agree with, surprising I know.

    As for the bold bit, you're welcome to move out of the country. I am sure Pakistan needs people who still love it despite its faults. The ones with hatred for their own country would hardly be catalysts for change.

    Your last few posts in CF were also crying for attention (what a surprise...not) but this had to be answered, an unfortunate waste of my time.
    I know my comments regarding Amir annoyed you, i.e. that the PCB are not wrong to comment on the Amir issue in public, and you are free to disagree.

    Similarly, I have no issues with you taking offense over my criticism of Pakistan. Just Don't tell me what to do, I'm happy where I am.

    All I have to say in response is please grow a thicker skin, because your get your jimmies rustled quite easily. Learn to accept difference of opinion, painting things you do not want to hear as 'attention-seeking' is not the way to go.

    Well if it is a waste of time, don't bother. There is also an ignore button I believe.

  27. #27
    Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    41,183
    Mentioned
    1899 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pakpak View Post
    ''Pakistan is a crappy country''
    ''We will vanish into history''
    ''Pathetic bunch of people we are''
    ''All Mullahs should die''

    Next time let me know, I'll happily add what he would write, think of anything remotely wrist-slitting and that would be it.
    .

    Probably would save you time.
    I stand with Mamoon on this one..


    Mein inko rolaonga


    NaMo se Namonay tak ka safar..... chaiwala

  28. #28
    Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    82,174
    Mentioned
    6041 Post(s)
    Tagged
    37 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pakpak View Post
    ''Pakistan is a crappy country''
    ''We will vanish into history''
    ''Pathetic bunch of people we are''
    ''All Mullahs should die''

    Next time let me know, I'll happily add what he would write, think of anything remotely wrist-slitting and that would be it.
    .

    Probably would save you time.
    Clever attempt, but no, this hasn't got anything to do with Hamza Abbasi and his hypocrisy.

  29. #29
    Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    41,183
    Mentioned
    1899 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    That pathetic Mullah inciting voilence on live television.. Do takay ki aukat nahi aur Allah Rasool ke naam pe jang ka ilaan kar rahay hain.

    Aisay Mullah ko onkay ghar mein koi nahi poochta idhar tv pe ahkar logon ko batayein gaye kis cheez pe baat karni chahye aur kis pe nahi.

    What a ******..


    Mein inko rolaonga


    NaMo se Namonay tak ka safar..... chaiwala

  30. #30
    Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    82,174
    Mentioned
    6041 Post(s)
    Tagged
    37 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Square Drive View Post
    @Mamoon care to elaborate on his 'hypocrisy'?
    Where do you want me to start? This guys acts like the moral police and criticizes every actor, movie, song etc. but has made everything halal for himself.

    Just your typical guy using religion as an attention-seeking device, because it sells well with the Pakistani public.

    However, as I said, I really respect his guts to speak on the Ahmadi issue on live tv in a fanatic country like Pakistan.

  31. #31
    Debut
    Oct 2013
    Runs
    19,791
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    17 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Waseem View Post
    That's the sad part, there is no middle ground, you are either a mullah or a kafir in this country. He was always mocked as mullah and hypocrite by liberals and now he is a famous kafir for millions. I don't agree with everything what Hamza says but he is extremely patriotic and his views are quite balanced on most topics. He doesn't mince his words against most politicians and doesn't try to be diplomatic just to win some fans. It's ironic how all the people calling him Mullah and hypocrite are now running campaigns to support him
    True this is really sad to see no middle ground in this country i remember the liberal mullah debate in marvi thread a few days ago.


    " It is true, Pakistan cricket is not defined by planning, it is not defined by team work and it is not defined by an entire match. It is defined by moments, moments of inspiration, moments of magic, moments when the unsung become the sung, when the world starts rotating in the opposite direction, when the abnormal becomes the normal, when delusion becomes logic – it is when the stars align. "

  32. #32
    Debut
    Jul 2010
    Venue
    US
    Runs
    8,001
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by proud_pakistani View Post
    I do not get the correlation of someone being hungry and having a lack of tolerance. What do Ahmedis have to do with the people being unable to put 2 meals a day? There is no justification for this. The main issue is the religious clerics who instigate such hatred. I really do not get the concept of hatred towards any sect of people regardless of the trouble someone is facing. And tolerance is developed against those who are working against you with some agenda. Since when have Ahmedis been working with an agenda against anyone? Ahmedi's since inception of Pakistan have been targeted and it is unfair and against the principles of Jinnah ka Pakistan.
    I am not talking about Ahmedis issue in particular but every issue. It's easy for people to exploit Pakistani people because of their situation. Tolerannce is directly related to problems of a society.

  33. #33
    Debut
    Jul 2010
    Venue
    US
    Runs
    8,001
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dayvancowboy View Post
    When there are London masjids that openly call for the murder of Ahmadis in pamphlets, it's pretty comical to blame hunger when the real culprit is religious intolerance from a religious group that demands respect but never extends it to others.
    It's easy for those maulvis to exploit people.

  34. #34
    Debut
    Jan 2009
    Venue
    Behind you
    Runs
    6,377
    Mentioned
    258 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    I know my comments regarding Amir annoyed you, i.e. that the PCB are not wrong to comment on the Amir issue in public, and you are free to disagree.

    Similarly, I have no issues with you taking offense over my criticism of Pakistan. Just Don't tell me what to do, I'm happy where I am.

    All I have to say in response is please grow a thicker skin, because your get your jimmies rustled quite easily. Learn to accept difference of opinion, painting things you do not want to hear as 'attention-seeking' is not the way to go.

    Well if it is a waste of time, don't bother. There is also an ignore button I believe.
    What comments about Amir?

    I haven't checked CF until my last post, and I usually skip your posts as they're nothing more than attention-seeking pleas, which are not worthy of any responses. I would have skipped this post too but I saw your quoted post while I was reading another members' post and unfortunately I had to reply.

  35. #35
    Debut
    Jan 2009
    Venue
    Behind you
    Runs
    6,377
    Mentioned
    258 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    Clever attempt, but no, this hasn't got anything to do with Hamza Abbasi and his hypocrisy.
    I dislike Hamza Ali Abassi, a lot. I was merely commenting on the predictable nature of your posts. If you've read one you've read them all.

  36. #36
    Debut
    Dec 2008
    Venue
    Norway
    Runs
    27,298
    Mentioned
    485 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed1 View Post
    That pathetic Mullah inciting voilence on live television.. Do takay ki aukat nahi aur Allah Rasool ke naam pe jang ka ilaan kar rahay hain.

    Aisay Mullah ko onkay ghar mein koi nahi poochta idhar tv pe ahkar logon ko batayein gaye kis cheez pe baat karni chahye aur kis pe nahi.

    What a ******..
    What a rubbish post from an ignorant keyboard warrior. Do some research on people you write about before typing your crap.


    Ki Mohammad (saw) sey wafa tu ney tou hum terey hain
    Yeh jahaan cheez kya hai Loh-o-Qalam tere hain

  37. #37
    Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    41,183
    Mentioned
    1899 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by IAJ View Post
    What a rubbish post from an ignorant keyboard warrior. Do some research on people you write about before typing your crap.
    Asking for somebody to be killed just because they asked for a debate to take place doesn't require any amount of research to know the character of the ****** Mullah.

    I don't automatically start respecting people just because they don't shave.

    The real ignorant are you and the supporters of these waste of skins.


    Mein inko rolaonga


    NaMo se Namonay tak ka safar..... chaiwala

  38. #38
    Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    41,183
    Mentioned
    1899 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Anfield View Post
    It's easy for those maulvis to exploit people.
    That is what maulvis have been doing for a long long time.

    The only place of a mullah in society should be to give Azan and lead the prayers.. nothing else.


    Mein inko rolaonga


    NaMo se Namonay tak ka safar..... chaiwala

  39. #39
    Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Karachi/NYC
    Runs
    24,181
    Mentioned
    1303 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Insecure mullahs will be insecure mullahs.

    Their only pride is the length of their beard.

  40. #40
    Debut
    Jul 2010
    Venue
    US
    Runs
    8,001
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed1 View Post
    That is what maulvis have been doing for a long long time.

    The only place of a mullah in society should be to give Azan and lead the prayers.. nothing else.
    The biggest issue is we don't have proper scholars. Someone who has actually studied religion as a subject.


  41. #41
    Debut
    Jul 2015
    Venue
    Beefcake Bakery
    Runs
    8,897
    Mentioned
    1048 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    An Islamic Republic is the name given to countries that are ruled by Islamic Laws. Purpose of Muhammad Ali Jinnah to create "Pakistan" was to separate Muslims from other religions so we can have our own country that can be run by Islamic Laws, making it easier for us to practice our religion without any restrictions. However, in our country, we do allow non-Muslims to live peacefully.

    Now, when it comes to Ahmadis, Hamza - the actor, should do his research before he questions a Fatwa that was issued years ago, especially on such issues. He should at least know that it wasn't government's decision, but that the Majlis al-Ummah in Pakistan (the central parliament) debated with the Qadiani leader Mirza Naasir Ahmad, and he was refuted by Shaykh Mufti Mahmood. The debate went on for nearly thirty hours but Naasir Ahmad was unable to give answers and the Kufr of this group was exposed, so the Majlis issued a statement that the Qadianis should be regarded as a non-Muslim minority

    Among the factors that make Mirza Ghulam Ahmad an obvious Kaafir are the following:

    1. His claim to be a Prophet.
    2. His saying that people should no longer go on Hajj to Makkah, and his substitution of Qadian as the place of pilgrimage.
    3. His anthropomorphism or likening Allaah to human beings.
    4. His belief in the transmigration of souls and incarnation.
    5. His attributing a son to Allaah and his claim to be the son of God.
    6. His denying that Prophethood ended with Prophet Muhammad (ﷺ) and his regarding the door of Prophethood to be open to “any Tom, Dick or Harry”.

    And many more that I cannot mention here.

    No one has the right to judge someone, but Alhamdulillah, everyone has a piece of brain to understand what's right and what's wrong and what's haram and what's forbidden — unless of course I am too lazy to do my research for Islamic purposes, but do have time for duniyawi purposes.

    May Allah give us hidayat. Ameen.


    Chak de.

  42. #42
    Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    82,174
    Mentioned
    6041 Post(s)
    Tagged
    37 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pakpak View Post
    What comments about Amir?

    I haven't checked CF until my last post, and I usually skip your posts as they're nothing more than attention-seeking pleas, which are not worthy of any responses. I would have skipped this post too but I saw your quoted post while I was reading another members' post and unfortunately I had to reply.
    Well of course you are entitled to your opinion if that is what you think, but I had to point out specific posts because you said 'your last few posts', before you proceeded to contradict yourself by making it general in nature.

  43. #43
    Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    82,174
    Mentioned
    6041 Post(s)
    Tagged
    37 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slog View Post
    Insecure mullahs will be insecure mullahs.

    Their only pride is the length of their beard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anfield View Post
    The biggest issue is we don't have proper scholars. Someone who has actually studied religion as a subject.
    Learned individuals like Ghamidi who don't take pride in the lengths of their beards and advocate tolerance and understanding are forced to flea the country to save their lives.

  44. #44
    Debut
    Jan 2009
    Venue
    Behind you
    Runs
    6,377
    Mentioned
    258 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    Well of course you are entitled to your opinion if that is what you think, but I had to point out specific posts because you said 'your last few posts', before you proceeded to contradict yourself by making it general in nature.
    Oh no, nothing to do with Amir. I am not one of his blind fans, I understand he will get a reaction hence no point anyone should cry about it.

    When I said CF I meant IK and where you compared brought him in Misbah's thread when the thread had nothing to do with him.

    For someone who can write eloquently if you spent half the time in proper debates instead of seeking attention then it'd be good.
    Last edited by Muhammad10; 19th June 2016 at 23:53.

  45. #45
    Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    82,174
    Mentioned
    6041 Post(s)
    Tagged
    37 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pakpak View Post
    Oh no, nothing to do with Amir. I am not one of his blind fans, I understand he will get a reaction hence no point anyone should cry about it.

    When I said CF I meant IK and where you compared brought him in Misbah's thread when the thread had nothing to do with him.

    For someone who can write eloquently if you spent half the time in proper debates instead of seeking attention then it'd be good.
    I think after over 4 years, I do not have to seek attention. I can't do much if my posting style is not to your taste. We all have likes and dislikes.

    As you said, it is a waste of time for you so please feel free to ignore my views.
    Last edited by Muhammad10; 19th June 2016 at 23:53.

  46. #46
    Debut
    Apr 2007
    Venue
    USA
    Runs
    7,056
    Mentioned
    239 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    This guy does not seems to be very, which is not a surprise since he was (or still is) religious nut not long time ago.

    You don't start the conversation by pointing out if state should define people's religion. He does not go through the history of Islam I guess, that's what exactly they have being doing for 1400 years...

    Religion is a miss placed political philosophy in modern world. You have to do something fundamentally against religion to make progress such as separation of church and state, women empowerment, freedom of speech, education in masses all of them of poison of institution and culture of religion... You don't ask the question to the religious guys how to get rid of it

    Pakistan will struggle with religion for another generation. Muslims are going through what Christians went few 100 years ago, result of that was not good for religion but was better for society. Next generations of Muslims will think different about religion as they become part of global communities. There is only so much you can build upon a product that was launched 1400 years ago



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


    If you want to do things that are certain to succeed, you are doing very obvious thing - E Musk

  47. #47
    Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    Dubai
    Runs
    3,714
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Anfield View Post
    I am not talking about Ahmedis issue in particular but every issue. It's easy for people to exploit Pakistani people because of their situation. Tolerannce is directly related to problems of a society.
    You have to talk about Ahmedis since this issue is mainly pertaining to them. Tolerance may well be directly related to problems of society but this frustration to be released on minorities is not something I am willing to accept. I believe as a group of people we can be better than that. Our mullahs need to be better than that.


    "Nations are born in the hearts of poets, they prosper and die in the hands of politicians."-Iqbal

  48. #48
    Debut
    Dec 2008
    Venue
    Norway
    Runs
    27,298
    Mentioned
    485 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by yasir View Post
    This guy does not seems to be very, which is not a surprise since he was (or still is) religious nut not long time ago.

    You don't start the conversation by pointing out if state should define people's religion. He does not go through the history of Islam I guess, that's what exactly they have being doing for 1400 years...

    Religion is a miss placed political philosophy in modern world. You have to do something fundamentally against religion to make progress such as separation of church and state, women empowerment, freedom of speech, education in masses all of them of poison of institution and culture of religion... You don't ask the question to the religious guys how to get rid of it

    Pakistan will struggle with religion for another generation. Muslims are going through what Christians went few 100 years ago, result of that was not good for religion but was better for society. Next generations of Muslims will think different about religion as they become part of global communities. There is only so much you can build upon a product that was launched 1400 years ago



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You obviously are missing a big point here, the religion Islam is a perfect religion selected by Allah SWT. The challenge is how to live in accordance with Sunna and Quran. Many people just selects what suits them and leaves the other.
    Parents are big example of that, once a child say something wrong to them they will jump the gun and tell you that Quran says, among others, "don't even say uff to your parents", that is completely fine, but they ignore everything else that the daughters/sons also have certain rights.

    Same goes with other people in the society, the double standard is a big problem in my opinion.


    Ki Mohammad (saw) sey wafa tu ney tou hum terey hain
    Yeh jahaan cheez kya hai Loh-o-Qalam tere hain

  49. #49
    Debut
    Apr 2016
    Venue
    Englistan
    Runs
    678
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slog View Post
    Insecure mullahs will be insecure mullahs.

    Their only pride is the length of their beard.
    And the size of the pait + length of their shalwar
    @yasir - good post.

    My understanding is that due to the influx of fundamental Islam by Zia in the 70s Pak has suffered for the last 46 years.....when you say another generation is that a figuratively or do you really feel that you are seeing a change today that will complete in the next 20-25 years.....


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  50. #50
    Debut
    Apr 2007
    Venue
    USA
    Runs
    7,056
    Mentioned
    239 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by IAJ View Post
    You obviously are missing a big point here, the religion Islam is a perfect religion selected by Allah SWT. The challenge is how to live in accordance with Sunna and Quran. Many people just selects what suits them and leaves the other.
    Parents are big example of that, once a child say something wrong to them they will jump the gun and tell you that Quran says, among others, "don't even say uff to your parents", that is completely fine, but they ignore everything else that the daughters/sons also have certain rights.

    Same goes with other people in the society, the double standard is a big problem in my opinion.
    This is just an empty statement and a big one without any evidence or debate, that's where big problem lies with 1.7B muslims, nobody can question Quran or Mohammad, well then what's the point??

    As a matter of fact, nothing can ever be consider as permanent or absolute law/principle. Emotional attachment to ideas is a bad practice, this leads to fanatics and extremist culture. This we see a lot in Faith based cultures(race, religion, patriotism etc)...

    Question is, Do you want to build society of intellectuals or soldiers? - When Quran came, the later was true, not just Arabs everybody has same ideology or social culture. Now former is true, to build strong and rich society, you need free thinking culture not obedience, you need conservation and debate about ideas not submission to old literature... There are only so many soldiers you need...

    BTW: We had endless discussion on what's wrong with old Literature like Quran and why its bad idea to build your entire society on such idols...You can go through those discussions on the same forum... I don't have to spell it out once again here...


    If you want to do things that are certain to succeed, you are doing very obvious thing - E Musk

  51. #51
    Debut
    Oct 2009
    Venue
    Germany
    Runs
    17,943
    Mentioned
    930 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    PEMRA bans Hamza Ali Abbasi from hosting Ramazan transmission

    Hamza should not do this favor to Ahmadi community as more attention means more problems as I write I hear the news of another Ahmadi Dr gunned down in Karachi...This is 2nd such incident in same area with in a month.



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


    جاگن والیاں رجّ کے لٹیا اے،
    سوئے تسیں وی او، سوئے اسیں وی آں۔

  52. #52
    Debut
    Dec 2008
    Venue
    Norway
    Runs
    27,298
    Mentioned
    485 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by yasir View Post
    This is just an empty statement and a big one without any evidence or debate, that's where big problem lies with 1.7B muslims, nobody can question Quran or Mohammad, well then what's the point??

    As a matter of fact, nothing can ever be consider as permanent or absolute law/principle. Emotional attachment to ideas is a bad practice, this leads to fanatics and extremist culture. This we see a lot in Faith based cultures(race, religion, patriotism etc)...

    Question is, Do you want to build society of intellectuals or soldiers? - When Quran came, the later was true, not just Arabs everybody has same ideology or social culture. Now former is true, to build strong and rich society, you need free thinking culture not obedience, you need conservation and debate about ideas not submission to old literature... There are only so many soldiers you need...

    BTW: We had endless discussion on what's wrong with old Literature like Quran and why its bad idea to build your entire society on such idols...You can go through those discussions on the same forum... I don't have to spell it out once again here...
    I have alot to say about this post but time is not permitting me, but I will try go through the other thread and hopefully we can discuss this another time.


    Ki Mohammad (saw) sey wafa tu ney tou hum terey hain
    Yeh jahaan cheez kya hai Loh-o-Qalam tere hain

  53. #53
    Debut
    May 2015
    Venue
    Exile
    Runs
    1,975
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We should ban mullahs and extreme religious nutjobs.

  54. #54
    Debut
    Apr 2016
    Venue
    Englistan
    Runs
    678
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Deosai View Post
    We should ban mullahs and extreme religious nutjobs.
    Don't disagree - I do sometimes wonder why in the UK there are over 20 religious channels on Satellite - flooding their propaganda 24/7.

  55. #55
    Debut
    Oct 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    6,367
    Mentioned
    511 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Never liked him and he always came off as a hypocrite but his stand on Ahmadi issue deserves praise.

    He should try to get security for himself. Extremist religious nutjobs are already calling for his head.

  56. #56
    Debut
    Apr 2015
    Runs
    14,970
    Mentioned
    1290 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Hamza Ali Abbasi was on an Indian channel few days ago. The reason for calling him was that ,

    You are an artist how dare and why you spoke on Kashmir ?


    From India side it was Abhijeet.


    This Pakistani CSS is a hard nut and he ruled


    Mujhay hai Hukm e Azaa-n

  57. #57
    Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    20,770
    Mentioned
    392 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TalentSpotterPk View Post
    Hamza Ali Abbasi was on an Indian channel few days ago. The reason for calling him was that ,

    You are an artist how dare and why you spoke on Kashmir ?


    From India side it was Abhijeet.


    This Pakistani CSS is a hard nut and he ruled
    He is also hosting a show on BOL and doing a good job as an anchor.


    Raise your words, not voice. It's rain that grows flowers, not thunder... (Rumi)

  58. #58
    Debut
    Apr 2015
    Runs
    14,970
    Mentioned
    1290 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WebGuru View Post
    He is also hosting a show on BOL and doing a good job as an anchor.

    He is an intelligent fellow and looks like He has habit of reading.


    Mujhay hai Hukm e Azaa-n

  59. #59
    Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    110,330
    Mentioned
    1992 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)
    ISLAMABAD: The electronic media regulator has advised television channels to observe decency in their non-news content.

    In an advice issued to all TV channels, the Pakistan Ele*ctronic Media Regu*la*tory Authority (Pemra) on Tuesday asked them not to air dramas containing controversial themes, indecent clo*thing and gestures, controversial plots (involving infidelity and extramarital affairs, etc) and unnecessary details of events.

    “Such content is not only distressing for viewers but is also against the commonly accepted standards of decency,” the Pemra advice said.

    The regulator said the trend of airing quite bold themes in dramas had resulted in massive public complaints on the Pakistan Citizen Portal (PCP), Pemra Complaints Call Centre and Feedback System as well as on social media.

    The Pemra statement said that viewers had severely criticised the content being telecast, and their opinion was that dramas were not depicting the true picture of Pakistani society.

    “Indecent scenes, dialogues, extramarital relations, violence, inappropriate dressing, rape scenes, bed scenes, use of drugs and alcohol, and intimate moments between couples are being glamorised in utter disregard of Pakistani culture and values,” Pemra said.

    https://www.dawn.com/news/1456372/pe...n-news-content


    For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •