Debut
    Apr 2007
    Runs
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Any fans of Tyson Fury?

I have been watching this guy's press conferences and interviews and my word does he back up his trash talk with performances in the ring. The way he schooled Kitschko was masterful both outside and inside the ring.

I have my money on him taking the rematch. Any fans of this guy?

Debut
    Jan 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1431 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    I was going to the rematch, and now it's off!

Debut
    Mar 2015
    Venue
    London
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    He is a clown but I don't mind him.

Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4195 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaFighter View Post
    I have been watching this guy's press conferences and interviews and my word does he back up his trash talk with performances in the ring. The way he schooled Kitschko was masterful both outside and inside the ring.

I have my money on him taking the rematch. Any fans of this guy?
    Big fan of him, a shame to see the mental health problems he is suffering thus being forced to relinquish his titles but hopefully he returns better then ever. Easily the no.1 HW in the world although inactive at the moment, after him I'd say it's deontay wilder and my word I'd love to see these two clash!

The two have utmost respect for eachother despite those antics, Wilder has come out in support of Fury amid his troubles and his team have gone out of their way to advocate his status as the golden goose of the division after his epic triumph in Germany while others in the UK have failed to give him due credit. Boxing needs characters like Fury, Mike is a big fan of him to
    Last edited by Muhammad10; 10th January 2017 at 20:19.

Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4195 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)

The champ knows his stuff
    Last edited by Muhammad10; 10th January 2017 at 20:18.

Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4195 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Junaids View Post
    I was going to the rematch, and now it's off!
    It was the perfect date! I had bought tickets to but returned them But Manchester wasn't worthy to hold such a high profile fight anyway so all ended well

Debut
    Jul 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Big fan over here too. It's good to see Wilder's team acknowledge Tyson's achievement, something Fury's own country failed to do. Hope he is back better than ever and ready to take that crown although he is still the lineal HW champ.

If Wilder v Fury does not ever happen, it would be a big loss to boxing - to the true fans and also the neutrals. What a contest it would be. Just hope Tyson recovers well and comes back stronger than ever