Instagram



Sohail Speaks Yasir's Blog Fazeer's Focus

User Tag List

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 160 of 605
  1. #81
    Debut
    Apr 2016
    Venue
    Englistan
    Runs
    678
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pakpak View Post
    Nigel Farage, the Ukip leader, has told ITV’s Good Morning Britain that he thought it was a mistake for the Vote Leave campaign to say that it could save £350m a week by leaving the EU and that the money could go to the NHS.

    Bit late now pal.

    https://youtu.be/B0ktojE6WQA


    It's a pointless question - he isn't in govt and doesn't make policy - all he can say is that it CAN be spent on NHS, etc not WILL.

    Common sense.....




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #82
    Debut
    Aug 2010
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    22,670
    Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    12 Thread(s)
    The tragic irony is the Leave vote was strongest in areas most economically dependent on the EU.

    This has opened up a Pandora's box. Will Scotland demand a second referendum ? The Welsh First Minister wants the Barnett Formula (funding model for the different regions of the UK) revised. And what of Northern Ireland ? Martin McGuinness has called for a border poll for a united Ireland.

    We're also headed for Tory and possibly Labour leadership elections.

  3. #83
    Debut
    Nov 2009
    Venue
    The Dark Side
    Runs
    8,532
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Currency has fallen to it's lowest since 1985. Nigel Farane would campaigned to leave EU, stated as part of the propoganda that £350m would be funded to the NHS; he has now claimed that this statement was a mistake. So the 17m who voted based on this have been lied to.

    Retails like Asos and Nandos are closing down according to sources. I believe David Cameron has also resigned. Trump has arrived in UK, which signals to you something. Also BIZZARE that 16/17 year olds the future of this country could not decide their future but yet other age brackets could vote and decide the future of these youngsters.

    I just back from University and educated firsr class students from different backgrounds and ethnicity are decidig to leave this country. Very sad.

  4. #84
    Debut
    Aug 2010
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    22,670
    Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    12 Thread(s)
    The questions are endless. Will there be further in/out referendums across Europe leading to the breakup of the EU ? What is the future of the far-right parties ?

  5. #85
    Debut
    Apr 2016
    Venue
    Englistan
    Runs
    678
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Seems like people don't like reading the discussion that has already taken place in the thread


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #86
    Debut
    Oct 2009
    Venue
    Germany
    Runs
    17,025
    Mentioned
    924 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nish_mate View Post
    Depends on how much of a leg up they would have got from their parents- always did and always will.

    If came from a well earning family- then not a concern, more of a concern for the working class tbh
    Well those who are already rich are not the once even voted for exit it was the middle/working class and they will suffer the most to start with they just swapped one elite with another one nothing is changing here. Your kids and coming generation lost the right to live and work freely in 27 other countries and full damage in this regard cannot even be estimated (Friendships,Marriages and whole another experience all kinda taken away).

    Right of free travel is taken away by grandparents and uncles as the parting blow as they were not already drowning in debts of predecessors.

    Also dont forget you guys are now living in post factual democracy where when facts meet myths they are completely useless , so what kind of people you will elect and vote and choose to lead will follow this trend too.

    Now when British are tiered of listening and following facts they will breed culture of anti-intellectualism which most probably will lead to bigotry.

    So I feel sorry for your kids and next generations to come.

    Quote Originally Posted by Junaids View Post
    We live in Australia but are currently in the USA watching the Copa America, and my 14 year old - who will probably attend university in England (one of my classmates was in the Bullingdon Club with George Osborne) - seems to share my views.

    Remain and Leave are not parties and were campaigning on one issue - they aren't supposed to have wider policies.

    But ultimately, the EU is dying, and we have dodged a bullet in getting out in time.

    My parents were right to vote to enter the European Economic Community four decades ago. But successive European politicians have tried to build a United States Of Europe without a mandate.
    Donald Trump also share you point so congratulations.

    and now I remember you are one of those PP members I was mistakenly taking serious for a while.


    جاگن والیاں رجّ کے لٹیا اے،
    سوئے تسیں وی او، سوئے اسیں وی آں۔

  7. #87
    Debut
    Apr 2016
    Venue
    Englistan
    Runs
    678
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @dhump - none of what said made much sense however you are entitled to your opinion.

    this is a matter for us Brits and the majority of us are now looking forward in putting the great back into Great Britain.






    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #88
    Debut
    Feb 2009
    Runs
    6,229
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dhump View Post
    Well those who are already rich are not the once even voted for exit it was the middle/working class and they will suffer the most to start with they just swapped one elite with another one nothing is changing here. Your kids and coming generation lost the right to live and work freely in 27 other countries and full damage in this regard cannot even be estimated (Friendships,Marriages and whole another experience all kinda taken away).

    Right of free travel is taken away by grandparents and uncles as the parting blow as they were not already drowning in debts of predecessors.

    Also dont forget you guys are now living in post factual democracy where when facts meet myths they are completely useless , so what kind of people you will elect and vote and choose to lead will follow this trend too.

    Now when British are tiered of listening and following facts they will breed culture of anti-intellectualism which most probably will lead to bigotry.

    So I feel sorry for your kids and next generations to come.



    Donald Trump also share you point so congratulations.

    and now I remember you are one of those PP members I was mistakenly taking serious for a while.
    Have they really? For that would mean the Spanish/Italians/Germans and French be out as well. Wrt not being able to work- if there is a demand for their skills, they will find a job, no matter how many barriers you put in- if there are any

    Now that the die has been cast, is BMW/VW/Daimler benz going to stop exporting to the UK? Will the French stop selling their cement and nuclear energy to the UK?

    I guess now that UK has voted for exit, all UK nationals need to respect the decision and if EU decide to punish us, it will be a 2 way street- UK can put up barriers to trade in retaliation and will be WTO compliant.

  9. #89
    Debut
    Oct 2009
    Venue
    Germany
    Runs
    17,025
    Mentioned
    924 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spookiewookie View Post
    @dhump - none of what said made much sense however you are entitled to your opinion.

    this is a matter for us Brits and the majority of us are now looking forward in putting the great back into Great Britain.

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Well exactly it dont make much sense to Brits that is why they shot themselves right in the head at least 50% of them did.

    Quote Originally Posted by nish_mate View Post
    Have they really? For that would mean the Spanish/Italians/Germans and French be out as well. Wrt not being able to work- if there is a demand for their skills, they will find a job, no matter how many barriers you put in- if there are any

    Now that the die has been cast, is BMW/VW/Daimler benz going to stop exporting to the UK? Will the French stop selling their cement and nuclear energy to the UK?

    I guess now that UK has voted for exit, all UK nationals need to respect the decision and if EU decide to punish us, it will be a 2 way street- UK can put up barriers to trade in retaliation and will be WTO compliant.
    Well you can always think about things positively but no they dont always work out in positive manner.

    I dont know if EU will decide to Punish britan but I can imagine that there will be some reation.

    WTO well go for it .

    Anyways your country is divided on this issue massively too so very debatable topic as a European citizen I am just sad even if it has no direct effect on me.


    جاگن والیاں رجّ کے لٹیا اے،
    سوئے تسیں وی او، سوئے اسیں وی آں۔

  10. #90
    Debut
    Feb 2009
    Runs
    6,229
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dhump View Post
    Well exactly it dont make much sense to Brits that is why they shot themselves right in the head at least 50% of them did.



    Well you can always think about things positively but no they dont always work out in positive manner.

    I dont know if EU will decide to Punish britan but I can imagine that there will be some reation.

    WTO well go for it .

    Anyways your country is divided on this issue massively too so very debatable topic as a European citizen I am just sad even if it has no direct effect on me.
    I would worry about crossing that bridge when we come to it, even though I was a firm Remainer, I respect the choice of the country and believe us Brits now need to stand united on that decision and take whatever comes our way.

    Wrt EU the only countries whose opinion matters to me are the Western European nations like Germany/France/Belgium/Holland/Italy/Spain etc, and if you look at that list only Germany and France matter.

    The new EU nations do not have the firepower to get into a shooting match with the UK

    We walk into the unknown, be interesting this march

  11. #91
    Debut
    Oct 2009
    Venue
    Germany
    Runs
    17,025
    Mentioned
    924 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nish_mate View Post
    I would worry about crossing that bridge when we come to it, even though I was a firm Remainer, I respect the choice of the country and believe us Brits now need to stand united on that decision and take whatever comes our way.

    Wrt EU the only countries whose opinion matters to me are the Western European nations like Germany/France/Belgium/Holland/Italy/Spain etc, and if you look at that list only Germany and France matter.

    The new EU nations do not have the firepower to get into a shooting match with the UK

    We walk into the unknown, be interesting this march
    This is why world is in such a mess but than you live by the choices you make. I would have been less shocked if choice was obvious this is seriously tight and then this shows who voted how somehow.



    secondly some of the claims made by leaders of leaving EU are already denied by them just few hours into it so Britan is in pretty idiotic hands.

    It is a big mistake that EU got not enough fire power to discuss terms with UK this is kind of fools heaven one should not live in combined EU is big and this is something you just cant deny.


    جاگن والیاں رجّ کے لٹیا اے،
    سوئے تسیں وی او، سوئے اسیں وی آں۔

  12. #92
    Debut
    Feb 2009
    Runs
    6,229
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dhump View Post
    This is why world is in such a mess but than you live by the choices you make. I would have been less shocked if choice was obvious this is seriously tight and then this shows who voted how somehow.



    secondly some of the claims made by leaders of leaving EU are already denied by them just few hours into it so Britan is in pretty idiotic hands.

    It is a big mistake that EU got not enough fire power to discuss terms with UK this is kind of fools heaven one should not live in combined EU is big and this is something you just cant deny.
    That statistic you posted must be on postal votes, for on the physical ballot paper there is no way you can say analyse is the age of the voter- its completely anonymous

    PS checked the polling data is 17-19th June, vote took place on 23rd.

  13. #93
    Debut
    Nov 2012
    Venue
    Gondor > The Shire
    Runs
    18,284
    Mentioned
    1415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dhump View Post
    This is why world is in such a mess but than you live by the choices you make. I would have been less shocked if choice was obvious this is seriously tight and then this shows who voted how somehow.



    secondly some of the claims made by leaders of leaving EU are already denied by them just few hours into it so Britan is in pretty idiotic hands.

    It is a big mistake that EU got not enough fire power to discuss terms with UK this is kind of fools heaven one should not live in combined EU is big and this is something you just cant deny.
    Ignore Scotland and London and it's not tight at all.

    And as everyone says Scotland is going to leave anyway.

    Just because you are a young uni student doesn't mean your vote is worth more than anyone else - that sort of snubishness is probably why the working class - in England, in Wales, white and non-white don't want to listen to 'their betters'.

    What we have here is decades of one city (London) taking up all the economic benefits for itself and thus when push came to shove threats of London losing money didn't gain any traction elsewhere


    Quote Originally Posted by Saqs on Steve Smith
    And who taught him to bat? Chris Martin? Is he the Australian equivalent of ....wait, I'm struggling to think of another useless player of his calibre.

  14. #94
    Debut
    Oct 2009
    Venue
    Germany
    Runs
    17,025
    Mentioned
    924 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nish_mate View Post
    That statistic you posted must be on postal votes, for on the physical ballot paper there is no way you can say analyse is the age of the voter- its completely anonymous

    PS checked the polling data is 17-19th June, vote took place on 23rd.
    General trend this is only way you can estimate it....or you think Younger generation supported it more ?


    جاگن والیاں رجّ کے لٹیا اے،
    سوئے تسیں وی او، سوئے اسیں وی آں۔

  15. #95
    Debut
    Oct 2009
    Venue
    Germany
    Runs
    17,025
    Mentioned
    924 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Convict View Post
    Ignore Scotland and London and it's not tight at all.

    And as everyone says Scotland is going to leave anyway.

    Just because you are a young uni student doesn't mean your vote is worth more than anyone else - that sort of snubishness is probably why the working class - in England, in Wales, white and non-white don't want to listen to 'their betters'.

    What we have here is decades of one city (London) taking up all the economic benefits for itself and thus when push came to shove threats of London losing money didn't gain any traction elsewhere
    I agree with everything you said above but what did they manage to change with this that will actually help them.


    جاگن والیاں رجّ کے لٹیا اے،
    سوئے تسیں وی او، سوئے اسیں وی آں۔

  16. #96
    Debut
    Aug 2010
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    22,670
    Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    12 Thread(s)
    Nicola Sturgeon says Scottish Govt will begin legislation required for second independence referendum to take place.

  17. #97
    Debut
    Feb 2009
    Runs
    6,229
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dhump View Post
    General trend this is only way you can estimate it....or you think Younger generation supported it more ?
    Dont know, I know it by region- age wise I dont know.

    If I hazard a guess- university educated voted for remain predominantly (youngsters)/ those in the trade and on zero hours voted for exit

    those with a job remain/on the dole exit

    But this is just a guess

  18. #98
    Debut
    Dec 2013
    Venue
    Bochum, Deutschland.
    Runs
    8,255
    Mentioned
    1978 Post(s)
    Tagged
    12 Thread(s)
    Wow, actually unbelievable. Never expected them to actually do it!

    Love him or hate him Farage has put himself down as one of the UK's most influential politicians now after this.


    Anyway, while im far from the EU's biggest fan this is massive for us, we're now the biggest native speaking english market in the EU now I think, can get a lot of the London based multinationals if we play our cards right.

    UK has been dealt a fatal blow as well, Scotland calling for another independence referendum which theyll take now youd think (all the crap England spouted about being better together in 2014, only for them to drag Scotland out of the EU when every Scottish constituency voted in) and Sinn Fein calling for a united ireland referendum. All going off here!

    Personally think the UK is toast now, gonna break up.

    Mad mad stuff, cant believe what I woke up to

  19. #99
    Debut
    Nov 2012
    Venue
    Gondor > The Shire
    Runs
    18,284
    Mentioned
    1415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dhump View Post
    I agree with everything you said above but what did they manage to change with this that will actually help them.
    What the managed to change with this was send a pretty big message to the ruling elite that their views on want are different from them.

    The EU should not have gone beyond it's original, developed first world economic sort of trade area - the former communist bloc should not have been allowed in until it was as developed as the EU nations.

    The English were always reluctant unionists and the constant push for closer union and more political power in the EU repelled the voters.

    Plus in England and pretty much the UK alone in Europe the whole cultural argument for the EU doesn't hold water.


    Quote Originally Posted by Saqs on Steve Smith
    And who taught him to bat? Chris Martin? Is he the Australian equivalent of ....wait, I'm struggling to think of another useless player of his calibre.

  20. #100
    Debut
    May 2012
    Runs
    1,173
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't really blame any one for voting leave because both decisions have their perks. But I hope the Indian and Pakistani community get hit hard by this because the majority of them had terrible intentions when voting to leave.

  21. #101
    Debut
    Oct 2009
    Venue
    Germany
    Runs
    17,025
    Mentioned
    924 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Convict View Post
    What the managed to change with this was send a pretty big message to the ruling elite that their views on want are different from them.

    The EU should not have gone beyond it's original, developed first world economic sort of trade area - the former communist bloc should not have been allowed in until it was as developed as the EU nations.

    The English were always reluctant unionists and the constant push for closer union and more political power in the EU repelled the voters.

    Plus in England and pretty much the UK alone in Europe the whole cultural argument for the EU doesn't hold water.
    Cost of this ???


    جاگن والیاں رجّ کے لٹیا اے،
    سوئے تسیں وی او، سوئے اسیں وی آں۔

  22. #102
    Debut
    Feb 2009
    Runs
    6,229
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dhump View Post
    Cost of this ???
    What was the cost of going to war against Germany in WW2? Would have been far cheaper to let Germany annex Poland and France and come to an agreement with Hitler?

    Anyone ever done a cost/benefit analysis of that?

  23. #103
    Debut
    Oct 2009
    Venue
    Germany
    Runs
    17,025
    Mentioned
    924 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nish_mate View Post
    What was the cost of going to war against Germany in WW2? Would have been far cheaper to let Germany annex Poland and France and come to an agreement with Hitler?

    Anyone ever done a cost/benefit analysis of that?
    Is this serious argument ?? or Brexit already took over you logic ??


    جاگن والیاں رجّ کے لٹیا اے،
    سوئے تسیں وی او، سوئے اسیں وی آں۔

  24. #104
    Debut
    Nov 2012
    Venue
    Gondor > The Shire
    Runs
    18,284
    Mentioned
    1415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dhump View Post
    Cost of this ???
    What of it?

    England isn't going to become second or third world because of this.

    Push come to shove - the English and Welsh decided that leaving was worth the cost.

    Maybe if London had spread the wealth more the rest of England would have felt it had more to lose.


    Quote Originally Posted by Saqs on Steve Smith
    And who taught him to bat? Chris Martin? Is he the Australian equivalent of ....wait, I'm struggling to think of another useless player of his calibre.

  25. #105
    Debut
    Nov 2012
    Venue
    Gondor > The Shire
    Runs
    18,284
    Mentioned
    1415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by j_kazmi View Post
    I don't really blame any one for voting leave because both decisions have their perks. But I hope the Indian and Pakistani community get hit hard by this because the majority of them had terrible intentions when voting to leave.
    I'd imagine the Pakistani and Indian English voted for much the same reasons as their white English countrymen.


    Quote Originally Posted by Saqs on Steve Smith
    And who taught him to bat? Chris Martin? Is he the Australian equivalent of ....wait, I'm struggling to think of another useless player of his calibre.

  26. #106
    Debut
    Feb 2009
    Runs
    6,229
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dhump View Post
    Is this serious argument ?? or Brexit already took over you logic ??
    just a rheotrical reply mate- you are asking cost on the morning when the whole nation is still digesting the news yet.

    Costs- pull a number out of the air and report it- for no one know what it will be.

    I believe I did state my postion- voted and believed in Remain, and now the country has voted Exit- will stand with it- for the country has to be united.

    Do I know the cost, nope. Does any one know-and if anyone does spout a number they have binned their reliability.

    At the end of the day, the brits have voted and we will take it from there

  27. #107
    Debut
    Oct 2009
    Venue
    Germany
    Runs
    17,025
    Mentioned
    924 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Convict View Post
    What of it?

    England isn't going to become second or third world because of this.

    Push come to shove - the English and Welsh decided that leaving was worth the cost.

    Maybe if London had spread the wealth more the rest of England would have felt it had more to lose.
    So England will not become third world country is what Britan get out of it ??

    London is still part of UK so whatever that argument holds in this discussion.


    جاگن والیاں رجّ کے لٹیا اے،
    سوئے تسیں وی او، سوئے اسیں وی آں۔

  28. #108
    Debut
    Oct 2009
    Venue
    Germany
    Runs
    17,025
    Mentioned
    924 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nish_mate View Post
    just a rheotrical reply mate- you are asking cost on the morning when the whole nation is still digesting the news yet.

    Costs- pull a number out of the air and report it- for no one know what it will be.

    I believe I did state my postion- voted and believed in Remain, and now the country has voted Exit- will stand with it- for the country has to be united.

    Do I know the cost, nope. Does any one know-and if anyone does spout a number they have binned their reliability.

    At the end of the day, the brits have voted and we will take it from there
    Yes country have voted, but that was horrible decision no I am not saying that Britan should break up or anything like that whole point of discussion is that we all know as experts predicted that it is a bad move and yet people voted in due to some reason...which is not economical stability so what than ???


    جاگن والیاں رجّ کے لٹیا اے،
    سوئے تسیں وی او، سوئے اسیں وی آں۔

  29. #109
    Debut
    Nov 2012
    Venue
    Gondor > The Shire
    Runs
    18,284
    Mentioned
    1415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dhump View Post
    So England will not become third world country is what Britan get out of it ??

    London is still part of UK so whatever that argument holds in this discussion.
    And why should London have a veto of the rest of England?


    Quote Originally Posted by Saqs on Steve Smith
    And who taught him to bat? Chris Martin? Is he the Australian equivalent of ....wait, I'm struggling to think of another useless player of his calibre.

  30. #110
    Debut
    Oct 2009
    Venue
    Germany
    Runs
    17,025
    Mentioned
    924 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Convict View Post
    And why should London have a veto of the rest of England?
    is exiting europe taking this so called veto away from London (if it even exists I dont know and dont care honestly)


    جاگن والیاں رجّ کے لٹیا اے،
    سوئے تسیں وی او، سوئے اسیں وی آں۔

  31. #111
    Debut
    Nov 2012
    Venue
    Gondor > The Shire
    Runs
    18,284
    Mentioned
    1415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dhump View Post
    Yes country have voted, but that was horrible decision no I am not saying that Britan should break up or anything like that whole point of discussion is that we all know as experts predicted that it is a bad move and yet people voted in due to some reason...which is not economical stability so what than ???
    Sometimes things like believing you should have a stake in your country and being aghast at the way the EU has evolved are worth voting for.

    Not everyone lives their lives and makes decision solely on economic benefits


    Quote Originally Posted by Saqs on Steve Smith
    And who taught him to bat? Chris Martin? Is he the Australian equivalent of ....wait, I'm struggling to think of another useless player of his calibre.

  32. #112
    Debut
    Oct 2009
    Venue
    Germany
    Runs
    17,025
    Mentioned
    924 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Convict View Post
    Sometimes things like believing you should have a stake in your country and being aghast at the way the EU has evolved are worth voting for.

    Not everyone lives their lives and makes decision solely on economic benefits
    So suicide is better decision in your opinion than trying treatment for cancer ??


    جاگن والیاں رجّ کے لٹیا اے،
    سوئے تسیں وی او، سوئے اسیں وی آں۔

  33. #113
    Debut
    Nov 2012
    Venue
    Gondor > The Shire
    Runs
    18,284
    Mentioned
    1415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dhump View Post
    is exiting europe taking this so called veto away from London (if it even exists I dont know and dont care honestly)
    The vote is an overwhelming rejection of the London centric nation of governance in the UK for decades.


    Quote Originally Posted by Saqs on Steve Smith
    And who taught him to bat? Chris Martin? Is he the Australian equivalent of ....wait, I'm struggling to think of another useless player of his calibre.

  34. #114
    Debut
    Oct 2009
    Venue
    Germany
    Runs
    17,025
    Mentioned
    924 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Convict View Post
    The vote is an overwhelming rejection of the London centric nation of governance in the UK for decades.
    do you just have symbols as answers to factual questions ??


    جاگن والیاں رجّ کے لٹیا اے،
    سوئے تسیں وی او، سوئے اسیں وی آں۔

  35. #115
    Debut
    Nov 2012
    Venue
    Gondor > The Shire
    Runs
    18,284
    Mentioned
    1415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dhump View Post
    So suicide is better decision in your opinion than trying treatment for cancer ??
    How is it suicide?

    Maybe all this hyperbole about how the UK would be third world war, how the EU was the only thing preventing WWIII etc would have had an impact if it it wasn't so exaggerated.

    It's not suicide.

    Yes the UK will lose a lot of economic benefits but it's not suicide


    Quote Originally Posted by Saqs on Steve Smith
    And who taught him to bat? Chris Martin? Is he the Australian equivalent of ....wait, I'm struggling to think of another useless player of his calibre.

  36. #116
    Debut
    Feb 2010
    Venue
    Sydney
    Runs
    3,987
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    is the pound going to drop?


    DJ. BRAAVO. DJ. BRAAVO. CHAMPION. CHAMPION.

  37. #117
    Debut
    Nov 2012
    Venue
    Gondor > The Shire
    Runs
    18,284
    Mentioned
    1415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dhump View Post
    do you just have symbols as answers to factual questions ??
    I'm giving you a factual answer.

    You don't like it because it's not what you want to hear - you want to hear that the English were overwhelming stupid and racist and that's why they voted to leave.


    Quote Originally Posted by Saqs on Steve Smith
    And who taught him to bat? Chris Martin? Is he the Australian equivalent of ....wait, I'm struggling to think of another useless player of his calibre.

  38. #118
    Debut
    Oct 2009
    Venue
    Germany
    Runs
    17,025
    Mentioned
    924 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Convict View Post
    How is it suicide?

    Maybe all this hyperbole about how the UK would be third world war, how the EU was the only thing preventing WWIII etc would have had an impact if it it wasn't so exaggerated.

    It's not suicide.

    Yes the UK will lose a lot of economic benefits but it's not suicide
    Ok slow poising we agreed upon .


    جاگن والیاں رجّ کے لٹیا اے،
    سوئے تسیں وی او، سوئے اسیں وی آں۔

  39. #119
    Debut
    Nov 2012
    Venue
    Gondor > The Shire
    Runs
    18,284
    Mentioned
    1415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hamzie View Post
    is the pound going to drop?
    Yeah. What has happened so far is obviously an overreaction but when it finally stabilises it will be lower than before.


    Quote Originally Posted by Saqs on Steve Smith
    And who taught him to bat? Chris Martin? Is he the Australian equivalent of ....wait, I'm struggling to think of another useless player of his calibre.

  40. #120
    Debut
    Nov 2011
    Runs
    2,548
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Indian_Supporter View Post
    Its a very poor decision by Brits:

    A) It will not improve border control and immigration as local people are thinking. Most of the immigrants in UK are from war ridden states of Syria/Iraq and not from other european states. Not sure how moving out of European Union will help the matter.

    B) It will have massive financial impacts...not only in UK but globally. Most of UK's FDI s are tied with Germany and Belgium. Moving out fr Europe will make those companies suffer.

    C) Pound value will go down due to less foreign investment now. Infact it already hit 31 year low.

    D) JP Morgan already announced they will do 40% Job cut due to Brexit. Get ready for other big banks from US to follow suit as they do not want 2008 kinda situation again.

    Its probably the biggest mistake Britain made since 2nd World War.

    I call it as vote of death.

    Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
    You are wrong in this, most of immigrants are from European Union and not Middle East or Asia. You are confusion refugees with immigrants. There are nearly 2 million polish in UK.

    However , I believe it will be beneficial for refugees / asylum seekers as UK will not be able to deport refugees back to Europe ( which they can currently to the country they 1st arrived in).


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  41. #121
    Debut
    Oct 2009
    Venue
    Germany
    Runs
    17,025
    Mentioned
    924 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Convict View Post
    I'm giving you a factual answer.

    You don't like it because it's not what you want to hear - you want to hear that the English were overwhelming stupid and racist and that's why they voted to leave.
    No I am saying English were illogical and not rational about their choice (which is backed with facts of all kind I dont even have to post wolrd is doing so for last so many weeks and months) and they were also misguided massively by some of the leaders (myths that will burst in years to come and about some they already claimed that they said by mistake) .

    I am also sure some of them also voted purely due to racial motivation and this trend will show in general elections too which is not good in my opinion.


    جاگن والیاں رجّ کے لٹیا اے،
    سوئے تسیں وی او، سوئے اسیں وی آں۔

  42. #122
    Debut
    Oct 2015
    Runs
    12,032
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    So what are the most significant implications of this leave decision?

    Why is this seen as such a horrendous decision by many quarters?

  43. #123
    Debut
    May 2012
    Runs
    1,173
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Convict View Post
    I'd imagine the Pakistani and Indian English voted for much the same reasons as their white English countrymen.
    Yup the majority of the Indian and Pakistani community voted to leave because of all the Eastern Europeans migrating into the UK which is absolute rubbish because we were in the same position a few decades ago.

    Just because most of us got here first doesn't mean we can put our indian and Pakistani flags down here and block other people from coming here.

  44. #124
    Debut
    Nov 2012
    Venue
    Gondor > The Shire
    Runs
    18,284
    Mentioned
    1415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by j_kazmi View Post
    Yup the majority of the Indian and Pakistani community voted to leave because of all the Eastern Europeans migrating into the UK which is absolute rubbish because we were in the same position a few decades ago.

    Just because most of us got here first doesn't mean we can put our indian and Pakistani flags down here and block other people from coming here.
    But because you are in Britain and are British citizens and were mostly born in Britain means that you have the right to vote from a British perspective.


    Quote Originally Posted by Saqs on Steve Smith
    And who taught him to bat? Chris Martin? Is he the Australian equivalent of ....wait, I'm struggling to think of another useless player of his calibre.

  45. #125
    Debut
    Feb 2010
    Venue
    Sydney
    Runs
    3,987
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Convict View Post
    Yeah. What has happened so far is obviously an overreaction but when it finally stabilises it will be lower than before.
    but still will go down lower than what it is at right now?


    DJ. BRAAVO. DJ. BRAAVO. CHAMPION. CHAMPION.

  46. #126
    Debut
    Dec 2013
    Venue
    Bochum, Deutschland.
    Runs
    8,255
    Mentioned
    1978 Post(s)
    Tagged
    12 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by street cricketer View Post
    So what are the most significant implications of this leave decision?

    Why is this seen as such a horrendous decision by many quarters?
    UK is gonna break up. Scotland, NI all votes Remain easily, are getting dragged out of the EU due to the English. Scotland will be independent within 3 years, Northern Ireland is probably as close to joining the south as it ever was (Still far off mind).

    EU will hopefully learn its lesson and quit being a behemoth of legislation and governance and revert to its original purpose otherwise more nations will follow. EU has become a bit of a monster lately.

  47. #127
    Debut
    Nov 2012
    Venue
    Gondor > The Shire
    Runs
    18,284
    Mentioned
    1415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Donal Cozzie View Post
    UK is gonna break up. Scotland, NI all votes Remain easily, are getting dragged out of the EU due to the English. Scotland will be independent within 3 years, Northern Ireland is probably as close to joining the south as it ever was (Still far off mind).

    EU will hopefully learn its lesson and quit being a behemoth of legislation and governance and revert to its original purpose otherwise more nations will follow. EU has become a bit of a monster lately.
    NI is a a weird thing.

    The people who want unification with Ireland are still better waiting a few more decades for that old guard to die off and a new generation that has grown up post all that is the majority.


    Quote Originally Posted by Saqs on Steve Smith
    And who taught him to bat? Chris Martin? Is he the Australian equivalent of ....wait, I'm struggling to think of another useless player of his calibre.

  48. #128
    Debut
    Dec 2013
    Venue
    Bochum, Deutschland.
    Runs
    8,255
    Mentioned
    1978 Post(s)
    Tagged
    12 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Convict View Post
    NI is a a weird thing.

    The people who want unification with Ireland are still better waiting a few more decades for that old guard to die off and a new generation that has grown up post all that is the majority.
    Ya its complicated, but Ive read that its included in the Good Friday agreement that once a border vote is called, it has to occur every 7 years until unity passes, and SF know this hence once one is called its only a matter of time.

    Plus, the overwhelming majority of Protestants vote in favour of the UK whereas a lot of Catholics dont vote or favour unity with the ROI. Its all economic, once we prove its better financially for them then eventually theyll vote in favour IMO, today showed the UK and the North are pretty far apart. Unity would boost an all island economy by 35 billion studies have shown. Miles off yet but, once Scotland leaves then NI is only a matter of time, and they're too small and reliant on UK subsidies to ever go it alone.

  49. #129
    Debut
    Oct 2015
    Runs
    12,032
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Donal Cozzie View Post
    UK is gonna break up. Scotland, NI all votes Remain easily, are getting dragged out of the EU due to the English. Scotland will be independent within 3 years, Northern Ireland is probably as close to joining the south as it ever was (Still far off mind).

    EU will hopefully learn its lesson and quit being a behemoth of legislation and governance and revert to its original purpose otherwise more nations will follow. EU has become a bit of a monster lately.
    Scotland will probably end up leaving the UK..

    But will NI join Republic of Ireland? What's the majority opinion there?

  50. #130
    Debut
    Nov 2015
    Runs
    951
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Seriously, the British Desis vote to leave? What the hell is wrong with them?!?!

  51. #131
    Debut
    May 2012
    Runs
    1,173
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Convict View Post
    But because you are in Britain and are British citizens and were mostly born in Britain means that you have the right to vote from a British perspective.
    You are right there but not too long ago the Indian and Pakistan were also treated badly like this aswell so we know how this feels so why are going to go and do the same to others.

  52. #132
    Debut
    Jan 2009
    Venue
    Behind you
    Runs
    2,685
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dayvancowboy View Post
    Seriously, the British Desis vote to leave? What the hell is wrong with them?!?!
    A recession will hit small businesses hard, which is what majority of desis in UK have.

    Yet they voted out.

    What can I say more.

  53. #133
    Debut
    Dec 2013
    Venue
    Bochum, Deutschland.
    Runs
    8,255
    Mentioned
    1978 Post(s)
    Tagged
    12 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by street cricketer View Post
    Scotland will probably end up leaving the UK..

    But will NI join Republic of Ireland? What's the majority opinion there?
    Not for a while yet, still majority in favour of UK. But this vote will have damaged the unity between NI and the UK, which can only benefit the Irish unity camp.

  54. #134
    Debut
    Nov 2015
    Runs
    951
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pakpak View Post
    A recession will hit small businesses hard, which is what majority of desis in UK have.

    Yet they voted out.

    What can I say more.
    Talk about cutting your nose to spite others.

  55. #135
    Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    7,226
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pakpak View Post
    A recession will hit small businesses hard, which is what majority of desis in UK have.

    Yet they voted out.

    What can I say more.
    How do you know they voted out?

  56. #136
    Debut
    Jan 2009
    Venue
    Behind you
    Runs
    2,685
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bewal Express View Post
    How do you know they voted out?
    Look at Birmingham for one, expected to be a remain haven but went to leave instead. All my family voted remain but I know countless desis who voted No due to 'Polish taking jobs' bla bla.

    Look at this forum, numerous desis voting no, lot of desi politicians urging others to vote no.

    Laughable stuff.

  57. #137
    Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    7,226
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pakpak View Post
    Look at Birmingham for one, expected to be a remain haven but went to leave instead. All my family voted remain but I know countless desis who voted No due to 'Polish taking jobs' bla bla.

    Look at this forum, numerous desis voting no, lot of desi politicians urging others to vote no.

    Laughable stuff.
    Most PK`s wouldnt have voted, i dont know the figures but i would be surprised if many of the desis actually turned out.

  58. #138
    Debut
    Dec 2007
    Venue
    Aberdeen, Scotland
    Runs
    7,248
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    I voted out. Live in Scotland.

    I think small business will benefit in the long run.

    EU was getting out of control and in a few years this decision will be seen as correct.

  59. #139
    Debut
    Jan 2009
    Venue
    Behind you
    Runs
    2,685
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bewal Express View Post
    Most PK`s wouldnt have voted, i dont know the figures but i would be surprised if many of the desis actually turned out.
    As far as I know a lot did turn up to vote, atleast from my social circle I am told. And going by this forum as well a lot of people voted no. Same for desis on my social media accounts.

    All voted and sadly too many voted no.

    Did you vote? If so what? If you don't mind me asking.

  60. #140
    Debut
    Dec 2007
    Venue
    Aberdeen, Scotland
    Runs
    7,248
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Another reason for the Asians voting out was the right wing extremists in Austria, Hungary etc and their growing power within the EU.

  61. #141
    Debut
    Feb 2009
    Venue
    Watford, UK
    Runs
    11,542
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Immigration is not going to stop because the UK economy needs them, Like it or not.

    Now there maybe a work permit system to take its place in due course but nothing much will change for those working class voters who voted out because they don't want to fill the void for low skill jobs as those jobs don't pay them enough money and thus they don't want to do them.

  62. #142
    Debut
    Jan 2009
    Venue
    Behind you
    Runs
    2,685
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GLORY OF '92 View Post
    Another reason for the Asians voting out was the right wing extremists in Austria, Hungary etc and their growing power within the EU.
    Absurd post.

    This will raise xenophobia in UK as well, anything that goes wrong now won't be blamed on EU but on minorities. Bigots like UKIP are having an utter field day.

    And the power of right wing in those countries is irrelevant to desis in UK.

  63. #143
    Debut
    Feb 2009
    Venue
    Watford, UK
    Runs
    11,542
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GLORY OF '92 View Post
    Another reason for the Asians voting out was the right wing extremists in Austria, Hungary etc and their growing power within the EU.
    Someone sent me a long text message regarding this theory to vote out but sorry I don't buy it at all because there are more than enough right wing thugs in Britain - they are not going to disappear.

  64. #144
    Debut
    Aug 2010
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    22,670
    Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    12 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 90MPH View Post
    Someone sent me a long text message regarding this theory to vote out but sorry I don't buy it at all because there are more than enough right wing thugs in Britain - they are not going to disappear.
    Dr Kate Bateson on Twitter who's a teacher at a majority Muslim school says a white Leave voter gestured a victory sign at families walking past. That's the racism we legitimised.

    Appalling how ignorant voters are on these BBC voxpops.

    "Don't you know how EU funding has benefited your area".

    "Didn't know about that".

  65. #145
    Debut
    Dec 2007
    Venue
    Aberdeen, Scotland
    Runs
    7,248
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pakpak View Post
    Absurd post.

    This will raise xenophobia in UK as well, anything that goes wrong now won't be blamed on EU but on minorities. Bigots like UKIP are having an utter field day.

    And the power of right wing in those countries is irrelevant to desis in UK.
    Haha

    UKIP are harmless and 99% of the British public are decent people.

    Don't be so scared.

  66. #146
    Debut
    Dec 2013
    Venue
    Bochum, Deutschland.
    Runs
    8,255
    Mentioned
    1978 Post(s)
    Tagged
    12 Thread(s)


    http://waterfordwhispersnews.com/201...the-irish-sea/

    THE IRISH coast guard has today issued a nationwide warning for the East Coast as hundreds of thousands of British refugees risk their lives to cross the Irish sea in an attempt to flee the impoverished and unstable nation.

    Dinghies overflowing with desperate migrants are so far half way through their journey, many with women and children aboard, wishing to make a new start on the Emerald Isle.

    “We have rescued hundreds of people from crafts due to overcrowding,” winchman Derek Ryan of Rescue 117 told WWN today. “It’s a terrible situation as many of these people are only hoping for a better quality of life in the EU”.

    Taoiseach Enda Kenny has called an emergency meeting in the Dáil this afternoon to help find a solution to the influx of British refugees.

    It is expected many of those landing on the Irish coast will have to be quarantined, as they are not a part of the European Union.

    “Emergency prefabs will be erected to help cope and house these poor unfortunate people,” Mr. Kenny stated. “I urge everyone to do what they can to help support the migrants in anyway, whether that be waiting with hots cups of tea on the shoreline, to giving them fresh clothes to wear”.

    An estimated 450,000 people have already fled the UK mainland to neighbouring EU countries

  67. #147
    Debut
    Jan 2009
    Venue
    Behind you
    Runs
    2,685
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GLORY OF '92 View Post
    Haha

    UKIP are harmless and 99% of the British public are decent people.

    Don't be so scared.
    I spend half of my time outside UK (and in the future almost permanently outside UK after this mess) so I am hardly 'scared'.

    Bigotry and racism might be a laughing matter to you but its not to others. We have already seen what xenophobia and the far right rhetoric can do, i.e.Cox's murder, so you can laugh away.

    Also, if Scotland leaves, I am assuming you'll be moving to England, congrats!

    And curious how you consider far right in Europe as a threat to UK Muslims but laugh the far right off in the UK itself. Haha indeed.
    Last edited by Pakpak; 24th June 2016 at 13:53.

  68. #148
    Debut
    Nov 2014
    Runs
    1,047
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Pound To Euro Exchange Rate Crashes As EU Referendum Result Sends Sterling To 30-Year-Low While Dollar Forecast Plummets

    The UK's vote for Brexit in the EU Referendum means that Britain is no longer the fifth biggest economy in the world as we have fallen behind France, according to reports.

    The dramatic result wiped £122 billion of the value of the FTSE 100 within minutes - it dropped to 5,788.74 just after opening, a dramatic fall of more than 8%.

    The pound has plummeted to a low not seen since 1985.
    http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entr...b27?edition=uk

    Nicola Sturgeon announces plans for second Scottish independence referendum after UK votes for Brexit

    It is “democratically unacceptable” that Scotland will be taken out of the EU against its will, Nicola Sturgeon has said, and a second independence referendum is “highly likely”.

    The First Minister said that the Scottish Government would commence preparations for another independence vote after Scotland bucked the UK trend by voting 62 per cent to 38 per cent for Remain.
    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-a7100466.html

  69. #149
    Debut
    Feb 2009
    Venue
    Watford, UK
    Runs
    11,542
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Markhor View Post
    Dr Kate Bateson on Twitter who's a teacher at a majority Muslim school says a white Leave voter gestured a victory sign at families walking past. That's the racism we legitimised.

    Appalling how ignorant voters are on these BBC voxpops.

    "Don't you know how EU funding has benefited your area".

    "Didn't know about that".
    I think there was far too much misinformation and a lot of the media outlets especially the newspapers played a big role in driving the Britexit vote.

    Alastair Campbell on BBC radio just said exactly how I feel - "grim".

  70. #150
    Debut
    Jan 2009
    Venue
    Behind you
    Runs
    2,685
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by enkidu_ View Post
    Pound To Euro Exchange Rate Crashes As EU Referendum Result Sends Sterling To 30-Year-Low While Dollar Forecast Plummets



    http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entr...b27?edition=uk

    Nicola Sturgeon announces plans for second Scottish independence referendum after UK votes for Brexit



    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-a7100466.html
    Project Fear.

    /sarcasm

  71. #151
    Debut
    Dec 2007
    Venue
    Aberdeen, Scotland
    Runs
    7,248
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Because in the UK they are a tiny minority.

    Keep moaning about racism but the reality is the UK is the best place to live as a Muslim in the non Muslim world.

    Victim mentality will hold you back.

  72. #152
    Debut
    Nov 2014
    Runs
    1,047
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    How old people have screwed over the younger generation - in three charts

    Good morning everyone.

    You've awoken to a country which has voted to leave the EU.

    You've awoken to a country whose currency has plummeted to a 31 year low.

    You've awoken to a country which is inherently divided, and will likely see a Scottish independence referendum shortly.

    You've awoken to a country which will probably not have the same Prime Minister for long, and whose opposition party has been rendered essentially irrelevant.

    But anyway.

    We'll know more later, but it looks like the silver vote clinched it:



    In terms of how europhile each generation was:



    And here's how long each generation will have to live with this decision:



    Cheers, Uncle Barry.
    http://indy100.independent.co.uk/art...ts--W1AA_n4nEb

  73. #153
    Debut
    Jan 2009
    Venue
    Behind you
    Runs
    2,685
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Morgan Stanley says it's begun a process to relocate 2,000 key Investment banking staff from London to either Dublin or Frankfurt
    .

  74. #154
    Debut
    Jan 2009
    Venue
    Behind you
    Runs
    2,685
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GLORY OF '92 View Post
    Because in the UK they are a tiny minority.

    Keep moaning about racism but the reality is the UK is the best place to live as a Muslim in the non Muslim world.

    Victim mentality will hold you back.
    I haven't really got a victim mentality because I didn't really call Britain racist, quote me on that please.

    I commented on the fact that you're deluded enough to connect far-right racism,thousands of miles away from UK, to Muslims IN the UK yet ignore the rise of the far-right in UK itself. The rise of UKIP and its constant racist gaffes should be viewed as worrying. While UK is the best place for Muslims, to ignore the rise of right wing in this country I don't know what world you're in.

    Anyway, you'll be coming to England anyway. Scotland votes against Leave and now is likely to demand a referendum.

  75. #155
    Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    18,079
    Mentioned
    513 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Lol nobody cares about a tiny old country like the UK.

    The English think they are more important than they really are..


    Demons run when a good man goes to war

  76. #156
    Debut
    Nov 2014
    Runs
    1,047
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Donal Cozzie View Post
    Anyway, while im far from the EU's biggest fan this is massive for us, we're now the biggest native speaking english market in the EU now I think, can get a lot of the London based multinationals if we play our cards right.
    A teaser ?

    Morgan Stanley begins moving 2,000 London jobs to Dublin and Frankfurt after UK votes to leave EU

    Morgan Stanley has begun the process of moving 2,000 jobs to Dublin and Frankfurt following the vote for the UK to leave the EU.

    Sources told the BBC on Friday that the process was already underway.

    The American investment bank is moving jobs in euro clearing as well as other investment banking functions and senior management.
    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/bu...-a7100911.html

  77. #157
    Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    18,079
    Mentioned
    513 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by enkidu_ View Post
    A teaser ?

    Morgan Stanley begins moving 2,000 London jobs to Dublin and Frankfurt after UK votes to leave EU



    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/bu...-a7100911.html
    This Brexit vote seems like a jazbati decision by the Nooni types in the UK.. UK will only be worse off after the Brexit..

    A case in point, the pound is at a 31 year low (yes 31) in the aftermath of this vote. This situation will only get worse as businesses move out of the UK to take advantage of the EU free trade agreements.


    Demons run when a good man goes to war

  78. #158
    Debut
    Jan 2009
    Venue
    Behind you
    Runs
    2,685
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Name:  CltVc6WWMAER8qd.jpg
Views: 276
Size:  150.0 KB

    Expected.

    Leavers:

    - 47% multiculturalism = force for ill
    - 23% feminism = force for ill
    - 30% green movement = force for ill
    - 37% LGBT rights = force for ill

  79. #159
    Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    18,551
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Convict View Post
    What of it?

    England isn't going to become second or third world because of this.

    Push come to shove - the English and Welsh decided that leaving was worth the cost.

    Maybe if London had spread the wealth more the rest of England would have felt it had more to lose.
    I'm no economist, but I was under the impression that most of the wealth in the UK is generated by London. I don't have much love for the capital but this decision strikes me as being insular. Rural areas of Britain are all very nice and nostalgic, but hard currency isn't generated there.


    I for one welcome our new In____ overlords - Kent Brockman

  80. #160
    Debut
    Dec 2012
    Runs
    9,976
    Mentioned
    618 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed1 View Post
    This Brexit vote seems like a jazbati decision by the Nooni types in the UK.. UK will only be worse off after the Brexit..

    A case in point, the pound is at a 31 year low (yes 31) in the aftermath of this vote. This situation will only get worse as businesses move out of the UK to take advantage of the EU free trade agreements.
    I think that the pound will recover, nobody is going to move jobs to Dublin and the stock market will rise again. There are going to be years worth of negociations around Brexit so companies don't need to make sudden change, they can just progressively down-scale their UK operatoins.

    The damages to the UK will manifest themselves on the long-term, not the short-term.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •