Venue
    Englistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Brexit: UK votes to leave EU in historic referendum

Pound is not in a free fall - you are misguided.

For every 6 pounds they spend in the UK we spend 10 with them.

If they have any sense then they will do a favourable bespoke deal with the U.K - else they will feel the pain much more than us.

I'm super excited about our long term prospects.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Debut
    Jan 2006
    Venue
    Yorkshire
    Runs
    Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ExplicitAI View Post
    As a young individual, those of you who have voted to leave have actually made life tougher for me and my age group. Hearing about us leaving the EU was probably the worst news I've heard this year and is really going to have a toll on our future due to the selfishness of those who are over the age of 60+.

The result has made David Cameron resign, for me who was the best prime minister I've seen in my lifetime. Yes he did have flaws and a lot of views I was against (Syria bombing) but he did stabilise the country and boost the economy. Now due to a bunch of idiots voting for us to leave the EU has literally destroyed the future's of many.
    I'm under 30 and voted out, very happy with the outcome.

Debut
    Apr 2016
    Venue
    Englistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Brexit: UK votes to leave EU in historic referendum

I can appreciate that a lot of people get suckered into the scaremongering and bullying tactics - they have probably never negotiated a business deal before which is fine - all I say is have confidence in the country - one of the oldest democracies around - 5th largest economy, English speaking, super skilled with lots of very rich history.

These guys will try and divide us and bully us as they have much much more to lose, we have to stay united - It will be worth it long term.

Last edited by Spookiewookie; 25th June 2016 at 16:04.

Debut
    Feb 2005
    Runs
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Most under 30 didn't even bother to vote according to this lol

% who got through our final #EUref poll turnout filter by age group:

18-24: 36%
    25-34: 58%
    35-44: 72%
    45-54: 75%
    55-64: 81%
    65+: 83%
    2:45 PM - 25 Jun 2016

https://twitter.com/SkyData/status/7...rc=twsrc%5Etfw

Debut
    Dec 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    620 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spookiewookie View Post

If they have any sense then they will do a favourable bespoke deal with the U.K - else they will feel the pain much more than us.

The difference is that EU, while hurt, can easily survive losing trade with the UK since the UK is only a small part of EU exports. Meanwhile, the UK does the majority of its trade with the EU.

So the EU may want to do a deal with the UK but they know that they are in the position of strength against the UK, hence they will want freedom of movement or nothing.

The EU sanctions against Russia proved that the EU can easily weather out a slight decrease in trade with a specific nation.

It doesn't matter how you look at it, it's the EU which has leverage, not the UK, and it's the EU which is going to dictate terms for a free trade agreement, not the UK.

Debut
    Apr 2016
    Venue
    Englistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I disagree, I don't see it as doom & gloom as you (and others like you) - had we been a portugal, poland OR Greece your points would hold weight - thankfully we are not, in fact far from it.

Time will tell - stay tuned just like I will.

Debut
    Jan 2009
    Venue
    Behind you
    Runs
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    I disagree, I don't see it as doom & gloom as you (and others like you) - had we been a portugal, poland OR Greece your points would hold weight - thankfully we are not, in fact far from it.

Time will tell - stay tuned just like I will.
    So no real plan except time will tell? Seems to be the Leaves' modus operandi. I can understand stupid chavs falling for this, which they have, but I am at a loss to see someone clearly as educated as you falling for this.

Though you made thousands the other day so who know what your motives are.

Debut
    Apr 2016
    Venue
    Englistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Finally the penny drops..

Brexit: Merkel says 'no need to be nasty' in leaving talks

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36630326

Lets see how long Yunker lasts......his agressive attitude will have ruffled features - Merkel will be having a word with him - and there is history between them two.

Debut
    Apr 2016
    Venue
    Englistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pakpak View Post
    So no real plan except time will tell? Seems to be the Leaves' modus operandi. I can understand stupid chavs falling for this, which they have, but I am at a loss to see someone clearly as educated as you falling for this.

Though you made thousands the other day so who know what your motives are.
    What real plan were you looking for? Another silly pointless question.....

Now that we are preparing to get OUT - watch how it all falls into place - hardly rocket science.

4K to be precise - I'm sure you would have done the same if you had the opportunity....no point being a hypocrite.

Debut
    Aug 2006
    Runs
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    theres three glaring misconceptions that are being touted all around us.

1) remainers were very vocal about how brexit was a risky leap of faith, but are totally oblivious to the leap of faith remaining would have been. the very fact that the vote was lost shows that the status quo is generating massive unrest and unhappiness under the surface which is being brushed under the carpet as fictional. its the very fact that the status quo was deteriorating rapidly into the unknown which has made an unprecedented vote seem attractive.

2) remainers seem to be depicting all brexiters are council estate racists with no education and about to celebrate their seventieth birthdays. theres no doubt that there were bigits, bnp, ukip, bf or whatever else supporters - but 52% of the country are not like that. theres no credence at all given to people who have rationally and deliberately chosen brexit as their position, not based on xenophobic nonsense. the impassioned, irrational non-argument bs supporting a view exists on both sides of the camp.

3) that the working class prejudices are an embarrassment and should be condemned in the harshest possible terms. what? where were these people ten years ago when the seeds of hate were being planted and watered anc cultivated by successive governmets in cohesion with the press? this bizarre feeling of sudden abject doom at the realisation of bigotry is something that brown people have been suffering for over a decade with increasing effect with every passing day. this was so obvious as to be embarrassing to state. when a government paints muslims, or arabs, or chinese people or russians as being subhuman, when terror alerts are used as political currency, from both major parties, after all bliar was one of the chief architects - how then can you be surprised that suddenly all this brainwashing lying has actually taken affect and suddenly the majprity of people feel insecure about other people?

the blame for this vote is not on the council estate racists, its on all of us in europe and the west who have allowed this environment of hate to fester unfettered for so long - with our governments and media fanning the flames and pouring on lighter fuel.

i think the most concise way of presenting this atrocious hypocrisy is:

JE SUIS BRITAIN.
    Last edited by Muhammad10; 26th June 2016 at 00:27.

Debut
    Oct 2013
    Venue
    North side of Londonnn
    Runs
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    I'm under 30 and voted out, very happy with the outcome.
    Yeah but why would you vote out?!

Debut
    Dec 2013
    Venue
    Bochum, Deutschland.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1997 Post(s)
    Tagged
    12 Thread(s)

See You Space Cowboy....

Debut
    May 2015
    Venue
    Exile
    Runs
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by endymion248 View Post
    So you want to impose tarifs on imports? Is that the plan now? Combined with the pound being in free-fall, I'm sure everyone will be happy at everything costing 2x more.
    why do you care about brexit?

switzerland is not even part of the eu

Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    957 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Britain survived and dominated the world on its own for centuries before the EU

I'm sure they will be fine and survive

Debut
    Apr 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slog View Post
    Britain survived and dominated the world on its own for centuries before the EU

I'm sure they will be fine and survive
    Britan survived because they pillaged other countries and got resources and sold them across the world. This will change things for them.

Debut
    Apr 2016
    Venue
    Englistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ExplicitAI View Post
    Yeah but why would you vote out?!
    Good discussion - both Pros and cons from various members - have a read.

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The British are frantically Googling what the E.U. is, hours after voting to leave it.

Buyer's remorse.

Read this article -

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...ign_type=Email

Debut
    Apr 2016
    Venue
    Englistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tera Gawaandi View Post
    The British are frantically Googling what the E.U. is, hours after voting to leave it.

Buyer's remorse.

Read this article -

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...ign_type=Email
    most likely the Remain voters - surprised they managed to spell it correctly....was half expecting them to spell it as ehhyou

Debut
    Dec 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    620 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Deosai View Post
    why do you care about brexit?

switzerland is not even part of the eu
    It has free movement with the EU and follows most EU regulations. Also pays money into the EU.

Debut
    Jan 2009
    Venue
    Behind you
    Runs
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    most likely the Remain voters - surprised they managed to spell it correctly....was half expecting them to spell it as ehhyou
    Considering most leave votes are from areas with highest EU funding shows which group is the thickest one.

Debut
    Jan 2009
    Venue
    Behind you
    Runs
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    What real plan were you looking for? Another silly pointless question.....

Now that we are preparing to get OUT - watch how it all falls into place - hardly rocket science.

4K to be precise - I'm sure you would have done the same if you had the opportunity....no point being a hypocrite.
    Real plan:

When to invoke Article 50 for one. Why the diddling around?

Scotland looking to move away, Northern Ireland making noises, EU urging UK to hurry up, a recession on the cards.

Yeah, pieces falling in perfectly.

If there was an example of an educated jaahil, its you.

Debut
    Jan 2007
    Runs
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Current EU population: 508 million
    of which
    UK population : 64 million
    non-UK population : 444 million.

An economy of 64 million people losing "6 pounds" is going to feel the pain a lot more than an economy of 444 million people losing "10 pounds"

“In individuals, insanity is rare; but in groups, parties, nations and epochs, it is the rule”

Debut
    Jan 2009
    Venue
    Behind you
    Runs
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yossarian View Post

of which

An economy of 64 million people losing "6 pounds" is going to feel the pain a lot more than an economy of 444 million people losing "10 pounds"
    Spookie thinks the Remain are more uneducated, but illustrates the complete opposite if you look at his posts.

Debut
    Feb 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Spookie thinks the Remain are more uneducated, but illustrates the complete opposite if you look at his posts.
    Would put a wager than Brexiteers will have less IQ and education than Remainers

Debut
    Apr 2016
    Venue
    Englistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Real plan:

When to invoke Article 50 for one. Why the diddling around?

Scotland looking to move away, Northern Ireland making noises, EU urging UK to hurry up, a recession on the cards.

Yeah, pieces falling in perfectly.

If there was an example of an educated jaahil, its you.
    Agree with the educated bit - infact super educated. Jaahil - well, let's just say that I disagree and refrain from calling you the same - although tempting.

You seem to have missed that all of what you mention and more doesn't happen overnight and won't happen without the decision of leaving the EU is confirmed - which it now has - Once article 50 is invoked there is a min of 2 years for both the UK and the damaged EU to get their house in order.

As for when it will be invoked - I feel that they will wait until the German and french elections are over next year - as to try and avoid triggering a referendum in those countries (cause the tension is there for obvious reasons - they want to be free too). If Cameron had played his cards right he would not have handed in his resignation and would ideally have triggered article 50 next Tuesday when he meets the EU thugs in person - his resignation was untimely.

The EU thugs are doing everything they possibly can to make an example of us - which is expected from a bunch of thugs. Glad we are out.

The people have spoken, the decision has been made - there is no turning back so......

If you are not part of the solution you are part of the problem, I like many others prefer the former, question the rest need to ask themselves is which one are you?
    Last edited by Muhammad10; 26th June 2016 at 00:29.

Debut
    Feb 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    This will have no effect on immigration.

"The hypocrite seeks for faults, the believer seeks for excuses"-Imam al Ghazali (ra)

Debut
    Jan 2009
    Venue
    Behind you
    Runs
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nish_mate View Post
    Would put a wager than Brexiteers will have less IQ and education than Remainers
    For someone who voted Remain your posts are the exact opposite, pal.

Debut
    Jan 2007
    Runs
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Agree with the educated bit - infact super educated. Jaahil - well, let's just say that I disagree and refrain from calling you the same - although tempting.

You seem to have missed that all of what you mention and more doesn't happen overnight and won't happen without the decision of leaving the EU is confirmed - which it now has - Once article 50 is invoked there is a min of 2 years for both the UK and the damaged EU to get their house in order.

As for when it will be invoked - I feel that they will wait until the German and french elections are over next year - as to try and avoid triggering a referendum in those countries (cause the tension is there for obvious reasons - they want to be free too). If Cameron had played his cards right he would not have handed in his resignation and would ideally have triggered article 50 next Tuesday when he meets the EU thugs in person - his resignation was untimely.

The EU thugs are doing everything they possibly can to make an example of us - which is expected from a bunch of thugs. Glad we are out.

The people have spoken, the decision has been made - there is no turning back so......

If you are not part of the solution you are part of the problem, I like many others prefer the former, question the rest need to ask themselves is which one are you?
    Whilst technically you're correct in that there's at least 2 years after article 50 is invoked, which may not happen for a while yet anyway, the fact of the matter is that in the real world no-one's going to wait until the UK is officially no longer an EU member.

In fact the fallout has already started. I know someone who is employed by a company that represents a group of English universities in recruiting/persuading EU students to come and study at their institutions. After Friday mornings result there is already concern amongst the management about having to lay off some employees within the next few weeks because EU students will now be reluctant to come and study in England due to the uncertainty of what will happen and how the exit negotiations will proceed. ie Exactly the same type of uncertainty which led to the pound falling and you making your 4K.
    Last edited by Muhammad10; 26th June 2016 at 00:29.

“In individuals, insanity is rare; but in groups, parties, nations and epochs, it is the rule”

Debut
    Jan 2009
    Venue
    Behind you
    Runs
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

On Cameron I agree.

As for EU, can't really blame them. They're not UK's slaves, UK leaves at the first sign of discord and trouble and not only goes out but now is dilly dallying. Your hero Boris urging UK not to invoke 50, your excuse for the supposed referendums in other countries is just that, an excuse. And should have nothing to do with Leave's decisions now. Yet your MPs are openly saying (in the link on the last page) about being okay with freedom of movement. Ridiculous stand. Just like Boris and them lot giving speeches infront of plastered NHS £350 mil posters, only to not waffle on about it saying otherwise.

Again, the fact that the areas with highest EU funding voted out. That pretty says it all about the IQ of majority of the Leavers.
    Last edited by Muhammad10; 26th June 2016 at 00:30.

Debut
    Feb 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Go to the referendum thread and read my views on remain, however I have now that the country has voted to leave we need to rally up and stay United for whatever comes.
    Do I like the position we are in, nope but do I respect now what the country has voted yupp I do.

Hope that makes sense mate.

Debut
    Apr 2016
    Venue
    Englistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

of which

444M sounds like a big number - however its the big 4 EU countries that matter, more so the big 2 - not the smaller useless EU countries inc the bankrupt Greece......

For example - source - http://davalyncorp.com/news/automake...eu-brexit-win/

The UK is the biggest single export market for German automakers, said Matthias Wissmann, head of the VDA, the country’s auto industry association. Europe’s politicians must now work to keep tariff-free trade between the EU and the UK, he said.

Half of the UK’s 2.6 million annual new-car sales are built by German-owned companies and Germany exports about 810,000 passenger cars a year to Britain, Wissmann said. About 57 percent of the 1.6 million cars built in Britain in 2015 were exported to EU countries and the German auto industry has 100 production sites in Britain including suppliers, 30 percent more than in 2010, according to the VDA.

These so called "leaders of business" took british democracy for granted - now finally the penny has dropped and watch how they frantically work with the UK to sort it out.

maybe some of you live in ....holes like Bradford, Luton & the likes - you completely underestimate the pull that Great Britain has globally.

no one has said that it wont be a rocky ride - short term - however this is about the future of the country, democracy in great britain and mark my words - in the rest of the EU too - more that you naysayers they are the ones bricking it right now - their Hitleresque wet dream is turning into a nightmare.
    Last edited by Spookiewookie; 25th June 2016 at 20:47.

Debut
    Jan 2009
    Venue
    Behind you
    Runs
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Whilst technically you're correct in that there's at least 2 years after article 50 is invoked, which may not happen for a while yet anyway, the fact of the matter is that in the real world no-one's going to wait until the UK is officially no longer an EU member.

In fact the fallout has already started. I know someone who is employed by a company that represents a group of English universities in recruiting/persuading EU students to come and study at their institutions. After Friday mornings result there is already concern amongst the management about having to lay off some employees within the next few weeks because EU students will now be reluctant to come and study in England due to the uncertainty of what will happen and how the exit negotiations will proceed. ie Exactly the same type of uncertainty which led to the pound falling and you making your 4K.
    Spookie lives in the world where everyone will now wait for the UK to make their decisions after the massive tantrums.

The real world doesn't work like that. The UK has made their bed, get out of EU now after months of whining and crying.

Debut
    Jan 2009
    Venue
    Behind you
    Runs
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Go to the referendum thread and read my views on remain, however I have now that the country has voted to leave we need to rally up and stay United for whatever comes.
    Do I like the position we are in, nope but do I respect now what the country has voted yupp I do.

All you've done is argue the Leave's case, even before the referendum and you're continuing that now. Bit like Spookie is, pretending to be of Pakistani descent.

Debut
    Jan 2007
    Runs
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    @Pakpak, I think you misunderstood. I believe @nish_mate is actually agreeing with you, ie Remainers have higher IQ and are more educated than the Brexiteers.

Debut
    Feb 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    All you've done is argue the Leave's case, even before the referendum and you're continuing that now. Bit like Spookie is, pretending to be of Pakistani descent.
    Argue leaves case, you mistaken mate, suggest you read up. arguing on a set of immigration stats is not arguing for leave.

Suggest you read up a bit more

Debut
    Jan 2009
    Venue
    Behind you
    Runs
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Might have misread your post, see Yossarian above. In which case I do apologise.

Debut
    Feb 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    No worries all good. As our Pm said we are all in this together :-)

Debut
    Apr 2016
    Venue
    Englistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    On Cameron I agree.

As for EU, can't really blame them. They're not UK's slaves, UK leaves at the first sign of discord and trouble and not only goes out but now is dilly dallying. Your hero Boris urging UK not to invoke 50, your excuse for the supposed referendums in other countries is just that, an excuse. And should have nothing to do with Leave's decisions now. Yet your MPs are openly saying (in the link on the last page) about being okay with freedom of movement. Ridiculous stand. Just like Boris and them lot giving speeches infront of plastered NHS £350 mil posters, only to not waffle on about it saying otherwise.

Again, the fact that the areas with highest EU funding voted out. That pretty says it all about the IQ of majority of the Leavers.
    hmm...not sure - perhaps they can't be bought with some shiny new toys....perhaps they aren't as stupid as you think they are.

the UK has been in the EU for 41 years.....more than enough time for it to prove to be worthy. the one lesson people can most definitely learn from this is never to underestimate the voice of the public.

I appreciate a lot of us come from a culture where the govt's gives us a chicken biryani to buy our vote & hence future - so democracy can be a hard concept to grasp.

Debut
    Apr 2016
    Venue
    Englistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Spookie lives in the world where everyone will now wait for the UK to make their decisions after the massive tantrums.

The real world doesn't work like that. The UK has made their bed, get out of EU now after months of whining and crying.
    you misunderstood - once again. I never said anything about waiting.

out of interest - are you a concerned brit - or a tyre kicker - you sound like the latter so just wanted to confirm.

Debut
    Apr 2016
    Venue
    Englistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Agree.

Regarding Brexit - the only chat that is now relevant is about the future, not the past.
    Last edited by Spookiewookie; 25th June 2016 at 21:03.

Debut
    Jan 2009
    Venue
    Behind you
    Runs
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    you misunderstood - once again. I never said anything about waiting.

out of interest - are you a concerned brit - or a tyre kicker - you sound like the latter so just wanted to confirm.
    I am very concerned Brit, and proud non-coconut self-loathing at that, unlike you. Also unlike you I already spend half my life outside UK and in the future soon all of it after this mess. I have no appetite to enjoy this for me or my kids or my family:

Name:  13424000_10202076659835514_2083739240903938872_n.jpg
Views: 212
Size:  18.9 KB
    Name:  13537683_10154191002035281_5227129582978222963_n.jpg
Views: 212
Size:  32.0 KB
    Last edited by Muhammad10; 26th June 2016 at 00:36.

Debut
    Jan 2009
    Venue
    Behind you
    Runs
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Enjoy the new UK....minus Scotland and Northern Ireland....under the buffoon Boris. A janitor is more credible.

Debut
    Apr 2016
    Venue
    Englistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am very concerned Brit, and proud non-coconut self-loathing at that, unlike you.
    Feel free to continue with the personal insults - says more about you than me. unlike me you (non-coconut) may be fasting and if so then some tough issues for you to confront about yourself -atleast time those insults after iftar

As for the pics that you have attached - personally would never condone racism of any sort - what this highlights is the failed multi-cultural society in parts of Britain - like I have mentioned many times before in other threads, it's due to the uncontrolled influx of immigrants into the country & lack of assimilation of a good proportion of them into british society - radical islam for one has most definitely contributed in tipping things over the edge.

Now we can start to put the wrongs of the past right.
    Last edited by Spookiewookie; 25th June 2016 at 21:25.

Debut
    Jan 2009
    Venue
    Behind you
    Runs
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Feel free to continue with the personal insults - says more about you than me. unlike me you (non-coconut) may be fasting and if so then some tough issues for you to confront about yourself -atleast time those insults after iftar

As for the pics that you have attached - personally would never condone racism of any sort - what this highlights is the failed multi-cultural society in parts of Britain - like I have mentioned many times before in other threads, it's due to the uncontrolled influx of immigrants into the country & lack of assimilation of a good proportion of them into british society - radical islam for one has most definitely contributed in tipping things over the edge.

Now we can start to put the wrongs of the past right.
    I am an Atheist hence I don't fast but thanks for your concern.

Secondly, you're not uptodate with your own campaign. Who are now admitting 'they're open to freedom of movement' and that they can't stop immigration.

Thirdly, not to burst your bubble. If you're Asian Pakistani (lets suspend belief for a moment and say you are) then your parents were likely the arrivals of the mass uncontrolled immigration from the subcontinent (which ironically has nothing to do with EU).

Fourthly, well done for justifying racism.
    Last edited by Pakpak; 25th June 2016 at 21:29.

Debut
    Apr 2016
    Venue
    Englistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The U.K. only accounts for 5% of the German exports. Even if trade tariffs are put in place, British people are still going to buy German products even if more expensive than before. The priority for German economy right now will be to save EU. If it means being tough on the UK then you can bet they will be.
    Yes we will, in the same quantity - highly unlikely - but there is plenty of wealth in the country being a wealthy country and the 5th largest economy. This is about the survival of the EU - I fully expect the thugs to hit us with everything they have - will be an interesting few weeks and months ahead.

Its very unfortunate,although expected that snakes like Salmond & Sturgeon would use this result to hurt the union again - it is always the enemies within that are most concerning.

Debut
    Dec 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    620 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Yes we will, in the same quantity - highly unlikely - but there is plenty of wealth in the country being a wealthy country and the 5th largest economy. This is about the survival of the EU - I fully expect the thugs to hit us with everything they have - will be an interesting few weeks and months ahead.

Its very unfortunate,although expected that snakes like Salmond & Sturgeon would use this result to hurt the union again - it is always the enemies within that are most concerning.
    *6th largest, France overtook the UK.

The Scottish have the same right to freedom as you.

Debut
    Jan 2007
    Runs
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    The U.K. only accounts for 5% of the German exports. Even if trade tariffs are put in place, British people are still going to buy German products even if more expensive than before. The priority for German economy right now will be to save EU. If it means being tough on the UK then you can bet they will be.
    The Germans, along with most of the others, can't afford to let the UK have an easy ride no matter how much they would like to. For the EU to survive, they need to be as harsh as possible on the UK so as to send a message to any others who might also be thinking of leaving. Going easy on the UK by making lots of concessions will mean many others, including the likes of Italy and France (with Marine Le Pen in charge) will also start queuing up to leave in the belief that they too could get favourable terms just like the UK.

Debut
    Dec 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    620 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    The Germans, along with most of the others, can't afford to let the UK have an easy ride no matter how much they would like to. For the EU to survive, they need to be as harsh as possible on the UK so as to send a message to any others who might also be thinking of leaving. Going easy on the UK by making lots of concessions will mean many others, including the likes of Italy and France (with Marine Le Pen in charge) will also start queuing up to leave in the belief that they too could get favourable terms just like the UK.
    Even if there is a referendum, there is 0 chance that countries like France, Germany or the Netherlands leave the EU. The only one I can think of where there is a possibility is Denmark.

Debut
    Apr 2016
    Venue
    Englistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am an Atheist hence I don't fast but thanks for your concern.
    I am impressed and take my comments about fasting back.

Secondly, you're not upto date with your own campaign. Who are now admitting 'they're open to freedom of movement' and that they can't stop immigration.
    Personally don't have an issue with this at all - never was in favour of stopping immigration - need to control it. People should be allowed to come here if they have a job to go to else they can't stay, people should be allowed to come in to study - they won't be able to claim citizenship nor benefits (reserve that for Brits) and pay for the services that they use - such as NHS at point of service (as per my earlier post) as an example until a point when they qualify for citizenship - 10/15 years. many many countries do the same - so hardly earth shattering.

Thirdly, not to burst your bubble. If you're Asian Pakistani (lets suspend belief for a moment and say you are) then your parents were likely the arrivals of the mass uncontrolled immigration from the subcontinent (which ironically has nothing to do with EU).
    leaving the floodgates open for eternity is not sustainable - and the pics that you posted just prove that.

Labour is responsible for the mass influx of uncontrolled / unskilled immigrants in the past 20 years

Fourthly, well done for justifying racism.
    just stating the facts

(a number of other threads on this forum discussing this topic - feel free to get engaged there if interested).

Debut
    Apr 2016
    Venue
    Englistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Scottish have the same right to freedom as you.
    absolutely - they had their referendum on devolution and voted to stay in the union - as the two SNP Snakes said - it's a once in a lifetime decision. Now I appreciate that the average lifespan in scotland is shorter than in other parts of the country but 2 years.......

Debut
    Apr 2016
    Venue
    Englistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Even if there is a referendum, there is 0 chance that countries like France, Germany or the Netherlands leave the EU. The only one I can think of where there is a possibility is Denmark.
    if thats the case then lets see if they call their own referendums before their elections next year.

Debut
    Apr 2016
    Venue
    Englistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Germany Warns Of Brexit Domino Effect

http://news.sky.com/story/1717150/ge...-domino-effect

Germany fears France, Austria, Finland, the Netherlands and Hungary may follow the UK and leave the EU, a government paper says.

As it stands, the UK's exit may cause Germany's contribution to the EU's budget to rise by 3bn euros (£2.44bn) a year, the paper adds.

France's National Front leader Marine Le Pen changed her Twitter profile picture to a Union Jack and declared "victory for freedom," while the Dutch anti-Islam MP Geert Wilders said: "The Dutch people deserve a referendum as well."

Political leaders in Hungary and Poland stopped short of calling for their own referendums, but warned that the bloc must reevaluate its response to a number of issues, including the migration crisis, in the wake of the UK's decision.

"Why is Hungary in the EU? Hungary is in the EU because we believe in a strong Europe," Orban said.

"But Europe is strong only if it can give answers to major issues such as immigration that would strengthen Europe itself and not weaken it. The EU failed to give these answers."

Debut
    Jan 2007
    Runs
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Nobody thought the UK would vote to leave. Even Cameron and his advisers only went for a referendum in the firm belief that the voters will choose to vote Remain, otherwise he would never have gone for a referendum if he thought there was the slightest chance of the Brexiteers winning. But the UK did vote to leave. So never say never in such situations. That's why the Germans and others will not take the risk.

Debut
    Dec 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    620 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    absolutely - they had their referendum on devolution and voted to stay in the union - as the two SNP Snakes said - it's a once in a lifetime decision. Now I appreciate that the average lifespan in scotland is shorter than in other parts of the country but 2 years.......
    The UK is a voluntary Union, the Scots can have a referendum anytime they want.

And this particular time is more propitious than ever as the Scots decided to stay in the UK so that they could stay in the EU AND there was devolution of power from the English majority in Westminster. The EU referendum has proven both of those things wrong since the Scots voted overwhelmingly in favor of staying in the EU yet they are being dragged out by the English.

And those "SNP snakes", as you call them, are the representants of the Scottish people. You are just showing us how undemocratic the UK is by denying their right to represent the people they were elected to represent.
    Last edited by endymion248; 25th June 2016 at 22:20.

Debut
    Dec 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    620 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Nobody thought the UK would vote to leave. Even Cameron and his advisers only went for a referendum in the firm belief that the voters will choose to vote Remain, otherwise he would never have gone for a referendum if he thought there was the slightest chance of the Brexiteers winning. But the UK did vote to leave. So never say never in such situations. That's why the Germans and others will not take the risk.
    The U.K. has always been eurosceptic. It's not one of the founding members of the EU, It's not part of Schengen and it's not part of the euro. Euroscepticism is a mainstream English belief, even educated and rational people like @James on this forum voted leave. On the continent, only extreme-right voters are in favor of leaving the EU.

Debut
    Jan 2007
    Runs
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Germany fears France, Austria, Finland, the Netherlands and Hungary may follow the UK and leave the EU, a government paper says.[/b]
    And that's why the Germans will make sure that it's as painful as possible for the UK, and that the UK doesn't get any easy concessions, so as to send a message to the others. Else they too will think they could leave and not be in too much pain as a result because they too could get easy leaving terms just like the UK.

Debut
    Apr 2016
    Venue
    Englistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The UK is a voluntary Union, the Scots can have a referendum anytime they want.

And this particular time is more propitious than ever as the Scots decided to stay in the UK so that they could stay in the EU AND there was devolution of power from the English majority in Westminster. The EU referendum has proven both of those things wrong since the Scots voted overwhelmingly in favor of staying in the EU yet they are being dragged out by the English.

And those "SNP snakes", as you call them, are the representants of the Scottish people. You are just showing us how undemocratic the UK is by denying their right to represent the people they were elected to represent.
    If they do call for yet another referendum they will be shown to be untrustworthy liars

Here are my responses from earlier in the thread on this very subject that has already been discussed.....

http://www.pakpassion.net/ppforum/sh...80#post8685780

http://www.pakpassion.net/ppforum/sh...97#post8685797

Debut
    Jan 2007
    Runs
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    The U.K. has always been eurosceptic. It's not one of the founding members of the EU, It's not part of Schengen and it's not part of the euro. Euroscepticism is a mainstream English belief, even educated and rational people like @James on this forum voted leave. On the continent, only extreme-right voters are in favor of leaving the EU.
    You mean like those who's votes could make Marine le Pen, amongst the current favourites, win the 2017 Presidential election?

Debut
    Apr 2016
    Venue
    Englistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And that's why the Germans will make sure that it's as painful as possible for the UK, and that the UK doesn't get any easy concessions, so as to send a message to the others. Else they too will think they could leave and not be in too much pain as a result because they too could get easy leaving terms just like the UK.
    indeed - If they hurt us they hurt themselves too (especially the big guns) - if they don't hurt us they will self destruct from within. would hate to be in their position.

Debut
    Dec 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    620 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    You mean like those who's votes could make Marine le Pen, amongst the current favourites, win the 2017 Presidential election?
    Marine Le Pen isn't a favorite for the 2017 election. She is among the favorites to get to 2nd round, Even her father got to second round against Chirac. It doesn't mean much, nobody in France, not even her supporters, think she will become president.

Debut
    Jan 2007
    Runs
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    indeed - If they hurt us they hurt themselves too (especially the big guns) - if they don't hurt us they will self destruct from within. would hate to be in their position.
    Hurting the UK, even if it means hurting themselves a little bit, would be far better than, as you say "self destruct from within". Glad to hear you've changed your tune from something along the lines of "the Germans couldn't survive without the UK" to now agreeing that being tough on the UK, whilst being painful for the Germans as well as the UK, is better than self-destruction.

Debut
    Dec 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    620 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    If they do call for yet another referendum they will be shown to be untrustworthy liars

Here are my responses from earlier in the thread on this very subject that has already been discussed.....

Liars how? The SNP has always said they would favor IndyRef2 in the event of a brexit.

Debut
    Jan 2007
    Runs
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Marine Le Pen isn't a favorite for the 2017 election. She is among the favorites to get to 2nd round, Even her father got to second round against Chirac. It doesn't mean much, nobody in France, not even her supporters, think she will become president.
    Hope she doesn't. But then again, no one thought the Brexiteers will win. Did you?

Debut
    Dec 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    620 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Hope she doesn't. But then again, no one thought the Brexiteers will win. Did you?
    No but the polls were close. So it was a guess more than a certitude. In this case, with the electorates and the polls where they are, t's like saying Trump will win vs Hillary Clinton, not gonna happen: you can rest easy.

Debut
    Apr 2016
    Venue
    Englistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hurting the UK, even if it means hurting themselves a little bit, would be far better than, as you say "self destruct from within". Glad to hear you've changed your tune from something along the lines of "the Germans couldn't survive without the UK" to now agreeing that being tough on the UK, whilst being painful for the Germans as well as the UK, is better than self-destruction.
    where did I say that?

don't believe I have changed my tune at all - and it wont be a little bit - it will be Painful with a capital P.

Debut
    Apr 2016
    Venue
    Englistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Liars how? The SNP has always said they would favor IndyRef2 in the event of a brexit.
    Really - did they say that back in 2014?

Debut
    Jan 2009
    Venue
    Behind you
    Runs
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    A sharp age, wealth and educational divide between Remain and Leave voters has been revealed.

Polling carried out for former Tory party donor Lord Ashcroft exposed deep differences between the pro and anti-Brexit camps.

While 73% of voters under 25 wanted to stay in the EU, 60% of those aged over 65 opted to leave, the survey of 12,369 people on referendum day showed.

Remain was also the preferred stance of 62% of 25 to 34-year-olds, narrowing to 52% in the 35 to 44 range, before Leave took a majority among 45 to 54-year-olds with 56% backing, expanding to 57% in the 55 to 64 bracket.

Surprise at the referendum's outcome was underlined by the findings which showed that more than half of Leave supporters, 54%, expected to lose, and overall 70% of those who cast ballots believed Remain would win.

While Remain won the backing of 57% of the top earning AB social group, Leave was supported by 64% of C2DEs.

A clear majority of university educated voters went for Remain, while most people whose education ended at secondary school level or earlier supported Brexit.
    BBC.
    @Yossarian, I think we can finally put to bed this delusion that Leavers were more educated. Most voted because of the NHS and immigration in the first place, going by the increasing number of racist incidents, like ones I posted above. No wonder the areas with the highest amount of EU aid voted for leave. Jaahil insaan.
    Last edited by Pakpak; 25th June 2016 at 22:57.

Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Your posts are all from this month which suggests you are just trolling in an opportunistic fashion. But feel free to provide links to posts from a few months earlier where you expressed your concerns re the EU if I am mistaken.

I for one welcome our new In____ overlords - Kent Brockman

Debut
    Aug 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Has Britain become a third world country yet?

Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Saeed View Post
    Has Britain become a third world country yet?
    15 years away according to some

I for one welcome our new In____ overlords - Kent Brockman

Debut
    Jan 2009
    Venue
    Behind you
    Runs
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cpt. Rishwat View Post

This never fails to crack me up.

Debut
    Sep 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Now finally the racists can leaving their closets, as they believe 52% of the population also share their ideology.

Debut
    Aug 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol. Mashallah that place looks 1st world.

Debut
    Oct 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    White voters voted to leave the EU by 53% to 47%. Two thirds (67%) of those describing themselves as Asian voted to remain, as did three quarters (73%) of black voters. Nearly six in ten (58%) of those describing themselves as Christian voted to leave; seven in ten Muslims voted to remain.

http://lordashcroftpolls.com/2016/06...voted-and-why/

Debut
    Jan 2009
    Venue
    Behind you
    Runs
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Diffusion View Post
    Now finally the racists can leaving their closets, as they believe 52% of the population also share their ideology.
    Check up my posts and pictures from above, this has empowered the right-wing nutters.

Also check BBC article, majority of the voters who voted leave had secondary education at best, your typical burberry wearing chav.

Debut
    Jan 2009
    Venue
    Behind you
    Runs
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TSA321 View Post
    White voters voted to leave the EU by 53% to 47%. Two thirds (67%) of those describing themselves as Asian voted to remain, as did three quarters (73%) of black voters. Nearly six in ten (58%) of those describing themselves as Christian voted to leave; seven in ten Muslims voted to remain.

@Cpt. Rishwat @Bewal Express you were right, I stand corrected.

Debut
    Apr 2016
    Venue
    Englistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TSA321 View Post

Very interesting - sample size of just over 12K people - was this UK wide or did they focus on specific cities?

Debut
    Apr 2016
    Venue
    Englistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your posts are all from this month which suggests you are just trolling in an opportunistic fashion. But feel free to provide links to posts from a few months earlier where you expressed your concerns re the EU if I am mistaken.
    not sure which ones you are referring to as only been a member for a couple of months, feel free to post the links yourself - looking forward to them.

Debut
    Sep 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Check up my posts and pictures from above, this has empowered the right-wing nutters.

Also check BBC article, majority of the voters who voted leave had secondary education at best, your typical burberry wearing chav.
    Yes, I'm more worried about the social implications of this. We are pretty much in tatters economically, but that is just something we have to deal with now.

Socially though, we have massive problems by like you say empowering the right-wing nutters. What is their next target now the EU will be off the table? More vocal Islamophobia?

Debut
    Jan 2009
    Venue
    Behind you
    Runs
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Diffusion View Post
    Yes, I'm more worried about the social implications of this. We are pretty much in tatters economically, but that is just something we have to deal with now.

Socially though, we have massive problems by like you say empowering the right-wing nutters. What is their next target now the EU will be off the table? More vocal Islamophobia?
    It'll go from blame the pesky Pole to the usual blame the Muslim. If it hasn't begun already.

Though one minor positive if happens is the not so bright future of, UKIP, who's entire existence was based on getting out of EU and hence nicking Labor and Tory voters in the process, where do they go from here? What's the new slogan? Kick the Muslims out?
    Last edited by Muhammad10; 26th June 2016 at 00:44.