Debut
    Sep 2008
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pakistanigoneaussie View Post
    If mustafi is off it's purely because Wenger thinks arsenals money is his money

This is why Arsenal fans gets ******. We have cash reserves of more then 250 millions pounds, more than any other club. We aren't it debt. Yet despite all this we hardly spend a dime but will still give Walcott a 140k a year

I'm really scared now. Ozil, Kosc and Sanchez might be playing there last season

Wenger built this club, he is also at risk of tearing it down
    Ozil will definitely leave if Arsenal don't win anything significant this season. Hopefully, he comes back to my team, Los Blancos.

Last man standing

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Venue
    Hawks Fortress
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4732 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Mahrez signs a new contract with Leicester.

Snubenal @Mamoon

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3817 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    I'm boycotting Arsenal as long as Wenger is in charge.

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Cairo
    Runs
    Mentioned
    529 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Thoughts, guys?

Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram!

Debut
    Mar 2015
    Venue
    London
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abdullah719 View Post

Thoughts, guys?
    Wenger the ultimate troll

Debut
    Apr 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Big game against Leicester, a loss here would be horrible.

Ideally if we can get atleast 4 points against Leicester and watford and hopefully sign a striker, it will give the players and the fans a huge boast ahead of the home match against Southampton.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Would have gone with Chambers over Holding. Hopefully we can get a cb tied up soon and Chambers can go on loan and get some game time.

Debut
    Mar 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Sadly I can't exactly laugh at the Mustafi/CB saga because even though atm we're better off, we're being just as slow in getting a CB.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    We look so much better with Ozil on the pitch. But we badly need a CF our game looks disjointed without one

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Venue
    Hawks Fortress
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4732 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Now I know why Arsene has no money to buy any players.

All the money has been used up on bribing the refs. Terrible, terrible performance from the ref. Arsenal should have conceded at least 1 pen and had Coq sent off.

Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4195 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The_KING View Post
    Wenger the ultimate troll
    Look at his face in that PP tweet

Debut
    Mar 2015
    Venue
    London
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shaz619 View Post
    Look at his face in that PP tweet
    Lol that's why I called him a troll.

Debut
    Mar 2004
    Venue
    Manchester, UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    607 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Looks like two panic buys after a poor start to the season, deja vu all over again with Arsenal! they never learn!

Debut
    Oct 2010
    Venue
    Between Rawalpindi and Hobart
    Runs
    Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Amjid Javed View Post
    Looks like two panic buys after a poor start to the season, deja vu all over again with Arsenal! they never learn!
    I dont think Mustafi is a panic buy. We have been linked to him before and I'm pretty sure he was on a shortlist of potenital CBs. No doubt injuries forced wenger's hand, but i think we would have gotten him next year as the BFG replacment.

The infuriating thing about Mustafi though is it could have been done months ago, we could have had him ready for liverpool even yet the club haggled and lost points and even more money as a result.

Perez is an interesting one. I guess you can argue he is a panic buy but given the circumstances I am not against it.

Personally I think we should have gone all out on Higuain, but wenger never seemed to keen on him, likewise with Lacazette. I reckon Grizeman was who he was after and he didnt want to move. Perez gives us something at least, means we arent left with nothing like the Benzema chase last year where Arsenal had no plan B. Apparently he will be on 80 k a year. Means that we wont impede us on getting someone next year.

The biggest fear i have though is that Kosc, Ozil and Sanchez are all running out on their contracts. If they dont resign, these is all for nothing

"Last time Uganda toured Canada, half their team ran away to start a new life" - cricfan967

Debut
    Oct 2010
    Venue
    Runs
    Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WC-Passion View Post
    Sadly I can't exactly laugh at the Mustafi/CB saga because even though atm we're better off, we're being just as slow in getting a CB.
    trust me you can laugh

Napoli are notorious negoicators and have no reason to sell.

Valencia on the other hand need to sell.

Wenger just took them for granted which means we dropped points and ended up paying more.

If we just gave then 25 mill up font Mustafi would have played against the foxes at the very least

"Last time Uganda toured Canada, half their team ran away to start a new life" - cricfan967

Debut
    Apr 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Never heard of Perez but he might be a ok signing. But good enough to win the league or challenge for the big trophies. No way.
    Wenger and the board needs to go. I have backed Wenger till this season but his transfers this season has shown he is lost completely. With our stingy board Wenger is clueless trying to save money.

Spent 30 million on Xhaxa who is a top player but did we really need another CM when we just bought Elneny in January and have a lot of options their already.

Wenger was saying last week If I find right player that will strengthen the team I will spend 300 million if I had it. But clearly the board not giving the funds as they claim to say we have 200 million to spend every season. Wenger needs to be honest instead of coming up with stupid excuses.
    He just waits and waits in the transfer window expecting some world class player to come knocking on his door or if someone becomes available like Ozil did few years back. Look at United done their signings early and all their signings has improved their starting 11 while Arsenal improve squad numbers.
    And to back himself on his panic buy he saying today that everyone has sat on their money and we all know they will splash out now.
    Seriously who has sat on their money except Wenger. Look at United, City, Liverpool, Chelsea and nearly everyone done their big signings already.

I really expected Wenger to sign a top striker even Lacazette would been good addition but as they couldn't get him on the cheap they didn't bother. And last minute panic buy Perez.

I hope Arsenal and Wenger have a good season but I honestly think it be best for Arsenal to have a bad season and not finish top 4. Then the board hopefully will realise and be forced to put extra money in for transfers.

What is annoying that it's not like Arsenal are miles away from being a proper champions league challenger or winning the league. Just making 2 world class signings especially a CF. But Wenger invests on whoever comes on the cheap.
    Look at United their 5 signings will be their main players this season. While ours are not even guaranteed to be in starting 11 yet.

Debut
    Oct 2010
    Venue
    Runs
    Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by s.h.a.k View Post

Spent 30 million on Xhaxa who is a top player but did we really need another CM when we just bought Elneny in January and have a lot of options their already.

Yeah we really really needed Xhaka.

Many reasons were at play for last seasons collapse but one that isnt talked enough about is Santi Cazorla's long injury. We missed the pivot between the back and ozil, we also missed some defence. Cazorla isnt great at it but positonally he helped coquelin a lot.

Ramsay cant work without a DLP next to him , hence why he struggled with Coquelin. Less said about Flamini the better and wilshere is basically a luxury right now, cant be relied apon. El Neny made an instant impact for that reason. He is the ideal squad player but not good enough for the starting 11 of a top team.

Xhaka posses the distrubion of Cazorla whilst also being 6'1 and prepared to do the dirty work in midfield.

He was a great singing, means we wont have to see ozil running all the way back to get the ball off the centre backs anymore.

Debut
    Apr 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Yeah we really really needed Xhaka.

Many reasons were at play for last seasons collapse but one that isnt talked enough about is Santi Cazorla's long injury. We missed the pivot between the back and ozil, we also missed some defence. Cazorla isnt great at it but positonally he helped coquelin a lot.

Ramsay cant work without a DLP next to him , hence why he struggled with Coquelin. Less said about Flamini the better and wilshere is basically a luxury right now, cant be relied apon. El Neny made an instant impact for that reason. He is the ideal squad player but not good enough for the starting 11 of a top team.

Xhaka posses the distrubion of Cazorla whilst also being 6'1 and prepared to do the dirty work in midfield.

He was a great singing, means we wont have to see ozil running all the way back to get the ball off the centre backs anymore.
    Agree with mostly what you saying but would you rather Wenger splash that 30 million on a world class striker instead of a CM.
    Also agree Cazorla was missed hugely till we bought Elneny who made a instant impact so we got that covered. Not saying Xhaxa is not going to improve us but it's a area were we didn't need improving in and I can't see Xhaxa and Cazorla playing together in CM. Coquelin will be starting alongside one of Cazorla or Xhaxa.
    Rather had Wenger keep that 30 million and the 17 million he spending on Perez he could have signed a Lacazette for around 40 million.

But again Xhaxa is a top player and will suit our midfield but not someone we desperately needed or a postion we desperately needed improving.

Debut
    Oct 2010
    Venue
    Runs
    Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Agree with mostly what you saying but would you rather Wenger splash that 30 million on a world class striker instead of a CM.
    Also agree Cazorla was missed hugely till we bought Elneny who made a instant impact so we got that covered. Not saying Xhaxa is not going to improve us but it's a area were we didn't need improving in and I can't see Xhaxa and Cazorla playing together in CM. Coquelin will be starting alongside one of Cazorla or Xhaxa.
    Rather had Wenger keep that 30 million and the 17 million he spending on Perez he could have signed a Lacazette for around 40 million.

But again Xhaxa is a top player and will suit our midfield but not someone we desperately needed or a postion we desperately needed improving.
    I reckon Xhaka was bought in to ultimately play alongside Ramsey or coqeulin. Santi is most likely leaving soon, been open about wanting to retire in Spain.

I wouldn't consider lacazatte a WC striker, though we defiantly could have used him

Debut
    Apr 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    I reckon Xhaka was bought in to ultimately play alongside Ramsey or coqeulin. Santi is most likely leaving soon, been open about wanting to retire in Spain.

I wouldn't consider lacazatte a WC striker, though we defiantly could have used him
    Same I wouldn't consider Lacazatte world class. But he would been a good option and a good addition. Problem is world class strikers are 60 million plus which Wenger will never pay.

Debut
    Mar 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    trust me you can laugh

Napoli are notorious negoicators and have no reason to sell.

Valencia on the other hand need to sell.

Wenger just took them for granted which means we dropped points and ended up paying more.

If we just gave then 25 mill up font Mustafi would have played against the foxes at the very least
    I'd rather have Mustafi as an option than just waiting for us to possibly get a injury recovering Stefan De Vrij....

Debut
    Mar 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Never heard of Perez but he might be a ok signing. But good enough to win the league or challenge for the big trophies. No way.
    Wenger and the board needs to go. I have backed Wenger till this season but his transfers this season has shown he is lost completely. With our stingy board Wenger is clueless trying to save money.

Wenger was saying last week If I find right player that will strengthen the team I will spend 300 million if I had it. But clearly the board not giving the funds as they claim to say we have 200 million to spend every season. Wenger needs to be honest instead of coming up with stupid excuses.
    He just waits and waits in the transfer window expecting some world class player to come knocking on his door or if someone becomes available like Ozil did few years back. Look at United done their signings early and all their signings has improved their starting 11 while Arsenal improve squad numbers.
    And to back himself on his panic buy he saying today that everyone has sat on their money and we all know they will splash out now.
    Seriously who has sat on their money except Wenger. Look at United, City, Liverpool, Chelsea and nearly everyone done their big signings already.

I really expected Wenger to sign a top striker even Lacazette would been good addition but as they couldn't get him on the cheap they didn't bother. And last minute panic buy Perez.

I hope Arsenal and Wenger have a good season but I honestly think it be best for Arsenal to have a bad season and not finish top 4. Then the board hopefully will realise and be forced to put extra money in for transfers.

What is annoying that it's not like Arsenal are miles away from being a proper champions league challenger or winning the league. Just making 2 world class signings especially a CF. But Wenger invests on whoever comes on the cheap.
    Look at United their 5 signings will be their main players this season. While ours are not even guaranteed to be in starting 11 yet.
    Dude, Perez scored 17 goals last season in the league, which is quite good. He was playing in La Liga and not for a club that has amazing playmakers. You should be grateful you actually got someone instead of still whining. It could be much worse. The situation seems worse than it actually is because Gabriel and Per are injured, and Giroud has just got back.

Debut
    Apr 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Dude, Perez scored 17 goals last season in the league, which is quite good. He was playing in La Liga and not for a club that has amazing playmakers. You should be grateful you actually got someone instead of still whining. It could be much worse. The situation seems worse than it actually is because Gabriel and Per are injured, and Giroud has just got back.
    I ain't saying Perez is not good he might be a decent signing but is he someone who will make Arsenal win the league. Also why leave it so late. All teams have made their big signings before season started and had them settled into team by the 1st game started while we make signings last minute and playing catch up already.

Debut
    Oct 2010
    Venue
    Runs
    Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I'd rather have Mustafi as an option than just waiting for us to possibly get a injury recovering Stefan De Vrij....
    actually i think thats why Arsene relented and paid 35 millon for Mustafi, he knew Chelsea would be lurking with thier siutation getting more despertae.

For a while Mustafi was dead because Arsenal didnt want to pay more then 2

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Finally a Win on Saturday
    Mustafi would be a world class signing and its not an overpay considering rubbish stones went for 47m ..Perez seems good too
    Xhaka bossed it on Saturday
    as i have always said and will keep on saying Xhaka > Pogba .. As @Mamoon pointed out Pogba can't really do the simplest things regularly though he can do a wow thing once in 5 games which is not good enough .. lol pogba had 17% sucessul pass rate vs might Hull city after defeating whom united celebrated as if they won Treble

Debut
    Mar 2015
    Venue
    London
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Deewana View Post
    Mustafi would be a world class signing and its not an overpay considering rubbish stones went for 47m ..Perez seems good too
    as i have always said and will keep on saying Xhaka > Pogba .. As @Mamoon pointed out Pogba can't really do the simplest things regularly though he can do a wow thing once in 5 games which is not good enough .. lol pogba had 17% sucessul pass rate vs might Hull city after defeating whom united celebrated as if they won Treble
    Man United > Arsenal. Mourinho > Wenger. And lol at you taking about treble like you guys know what it's like to win one.

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Venue
    Hawks Fortress
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4732 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Deewana View Post
    Actually his pass rate was 89% and he had the second most passes out of any PL player this weekend (79), first being Fellaini (83).

Xhaka pass rate this weekend was 87%, so worse than Pogba's, in fact if you see their stats, they had a similar game. Just this level is average/decent for Pogba, whereas this level is Xhaka's best.

Debut
    Mar 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I ain't saying Perez is not good he might be a decent signing but is he someone who will make Arsenal win the league. Also why leave it so late. All teams have made their big signings before season started and had them settled into team by the 1st game started while we make signings last minute and playing catch up already.
    Not really... Other than the two Manchester Clubs, loads of PL teams of left it late. Look at us, trying to get Marcos Alonso, Stefan De Vrij and Marcelo Brozovic at the last second. Sofiane Boufal just signed for the Saints for a club record, Isco may join Spurs, Slimani and Adrien Silva may join Leicester etc. It's not just Arsenal.

Honestly Arsenal weren't ever going to get Icardi, all the rumours were just to get him a new contract, he didn't want to leave. Higuain wouldn't even be worth it, It would be ridiculous to pay 70m for his aging 28 year old self. Lacazette possibly would have been better, but Arsenal would also had to have payed 45m+.

All things considered, it's hasn't been that bad.

Debut
    Mar 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Man United > Arsenal. Mourinho > Wenger. And lol at you taking about treble like you guys know what it's like to win one.
    Can't really argue with that.

Debut
    Oct 2012
    Venue
    2nd Room on the left
    Runs
    Mentioned
    418 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Wilsherr to Bournemouth

Another season of mediocrity lingers #UCL ko from last 16 and hanging onto 4th spot

Debut
    Mar 2015
    Venue
    London
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kianig89 View Post
    Wilsherr to Bournemouth

Another season of mediocrity lingers #UCL ko from last 16 and hanging onto 4th spot
    Wilshere is the most overrated player in the premier league. Only Arsenal fans rate him. He is a Bouremouth level player.

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Venue
    Hawks Fortress
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4732 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Jack 'better than Xavi' Wilshere sent to Bournemouth on loan.

Mustafi proves he's a true gooner getting injured for Germany.

Debut
    Mar 2015
    Venue
    London
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by London_Lahori View Post
    Jack 'better than Xavi' Wilshere sent to Bournemouth on loan.

Mustafi proves he's a true gooner getting injured for Germany.
    Lol I remember a few years when Arsenal fans were saying that Wilshere will be better than Paul Scholes. Yeah that didn't go quite to plan

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Venue
    Hawks Fortress
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4732 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Lol I remember a few years when Arsenal fans were saying that Wilshere will be better than Paul Scholes. Yeah that didn't go quite to plan
    That was around the time he 'schooled' Xavi and Iniesta and Arsenal fans went OTT. Now he's at Bournemouth lmao

Debut
    Mar 2015
    Venue
    London
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by London_Lahori View Post
    That was around the time he 'schooled' Xavi and Iniesta and Arsenal fans went OTT. Now he's at Bournemouth lmao
    Lol he is still living off that one game much like Wahab Riaz is living off that one spell against Australia.

Debut
    Aug 2016
    Venue
    Lords
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Some quality players at the club now but Wenger is the problem, he never spends the money.

Debut
    Aug 2016
    Venue
    Lords
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    goal scorer definitely needed.

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Venue
    Hawks Fortress
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4732 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    No wonder you guys are tight when it comes to spending money on buying players, too busy buying the refs instead.

Debut
    Mar 2004
    Venue
    Manchester, UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    607 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    tough game against out bogie team chelsea at weekend, not holding my breathe as we will probably choke against them as usual.

Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    United States of America
    Runs
    Mentioned
    195 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    tough game against out bogie team chelsea at weekend, not holding my breathe as we will probably choke against them as usual.
    Hoping for at least a draw against you guys.

"Educating the mind without educating the heart is no education at all." --Aristotle

Debut
    Oct 2010
    Venue
    Runs
    Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayyman View Post
    Hoping for at least a draw against you guys.
    if i was chelsea id expect to win. Especially since i doubt wenger will start xhaka and because alexis will still be playing upfront, which doesnt work at all

Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    United States of America
    Runs
    Mentioned
    195 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    if i was chelsea id expect to win. Especially since i doubt wenger will start xhaka and because alexis will still be playing upfront, which doesnt work at all
    Pretty dumb idea to play a winger as a lone striker.

"Educating the mind without educating the heart is no education at all." --Aristotle

Debut
    Oct 2010
    Venue
    Runs
    Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Pretty dumb idea to play a winger as a lone striker.
    exactly, though I am now hearing Giroud will be fit, but even then he is the type of striker and chelsea will enjoying playing against, Id personalyl hope we take a punt of Perez, his pace would trouble you guys in comparision to giroud's strength/holdup

Debut
    Mar 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    exactly, though I am now hearing Giroud will be fit, but even then he is the type of striker and chelsea will enjoying playing against, Id personalyl hope we take a punt of Perez, his pace would trouble you guys in comparision to giroud's strength/holdup
    Sanchez will destroy Aina/Ivanovic on the wing,only way I see it going well is if we swap Azpi to RB and play Alonso at LB. Though I won't be surprised if Walcott ends up in Azpi's back pocket if we don't.

Hopefully Kante and Matic can keep the likes of Cazorla and Ozil quiet.

Debut
    Mar 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Damn you guys are wrist slitting to a new level. 3-0 up at HT and you guys were acting like it would be another 6-0 for Chelsea!

Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    United States of America
    Runs
    Mentioned
    195 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Damn you guys are wrist slitting to a new level. 3-0 up at HT and you guys were acting like it would be another 6-0 for Chelsea!
    Feeling the blues today.

Debut
    Oct 2010
    Venue
    Runs
    Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    this just made my weekend

Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    United States of America
    Runs
    Mentioned
    195 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    this just made my weekend
    Good thing Pakistan won. Otherwise I probably would've cried.

Debut
    Oct 2010
    Venue
    Runs
    Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    reminds me the weekend when Pakistan lost to india and arsenal lost to united kids side

Debut
    Mar 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Can I use this as my sig?

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Playing Sanchez upfront gives an opition in behind and also someone who will start the high press from the front. Liking the way we are pressing ATM hope we keep it up. Worried about when santi is having to mak tackles and running back to our goal, shouldn't play against the top teams in front of the back 4. Mustafi seems to have sorted the defence. Let's see if we can keep it up.

Debut
    Jul 2013
    Venue
    Cairo, Egypt
    Runs
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A fan posing with a couple of Arsenal stars:

Name:  14717587_379692479086893_3492139957353447424_n.jpg
Views: 179
Size:  126.2 KB

Name:  Cu-tognXYAAC0u4.jpg
Views: 182
Size:  80.4 KB

Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and Instagram!

Please also follow PakPassion Sport!

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3817 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    Playing sensational football at the moment.

The front three of Iwobi, Sanchez and Walcott is working wonders and Mustafi is Koscienly 2.0 - a total beast and they have developed the best CB partnership in the league. Meanwhile Bellerin continues his rise to the top.

I hope that Ramsey and Giroud's return does not impact the balance of the team. I love Ramsey and think he has a great future at the club, but he should not start at the moment, and Giroud will as usual kill all the fluidity and slickness in our attack.

The chemistry and understanding between the front 3 and Ozil is fantastic at the moment. They are at the same wavelength and the way they interchange positions is brilliant to watch.

Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Fantastic football from arsenal and a few wins against the big guys should see us in line for the title

For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

Debut
    Jul 2013
    Venue
    Cairo, Egypt
    Runs
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Muhammad10 View Post
    A fan posing with a couple of Arsenal stars:

Name:  Cu-tognXYAAC0u4.jpg
Views: 182
Size:  80.4 KB
    Hat-trick for Bieber's friend.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Good win last night although it was against a poor side. So far so good but won't get too excited as we have been here before. If we can keep our squad fit we have a decent chance of doing well, can't say for certain if we will win the premier league yet.

Can't afford an injury to Bellerin as we don't have an adequate replacement for him. Also need the midfield to keep on scoring as we still lack an out and out world class striker. Sanchez doing a good job. Prefer him upfront for most games as our game is more fluid with a mobile striker.

Debut
    Jul 2013
    Venue
    Cairo, Egypt
    Runs
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Goalless draw against Middlesbrough at the Emirates. Arsenal missed a great chance to solidify their lead at the top of the table.

Now City just need a draw to retake the lead on goal difference.

Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Arsenal holding on to top 3 - would be great if they can do until Xmas break and then....

Debut
    Jul 2013
    Venue
    Cairo, Egypt
    Runs
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Arsenal always appear to be in cruise control at this point of the season. However, they always appear to stumble at the final hurdle.

Perhaps a Simeone type manager could freshen things up after Wenger's departure and win their first Premier League title in ages.

Debut
    Mar 2004
    Venue
    Manchester, UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    607 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    With games against Spurs and Man united coming up we cant afford to drop points in out next game against sunderland. We need to be more ruthless in front of goal, cazorla was massively missed in last game against Boro.

Debut
    Jul 2013
    Venue
    Cairo, Egypt
    Runs
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bit of an early scare against Ludogorets but Arsenal have come back strongly to make it 2-2 before half-time.

Certainly favourites for the win now, and I doubt Wenger would be pleased with any fewer than three points against lowly opposition.

Debut
    Apr 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    What a cool finish by Ozil. Good comeback but Arsenal need to sharpen up they have not been at their best last few weeks but still managed to get wins. Need to pick it up against Spurs. Even though Giroud is scoring I just hope Wenger don't start him and ruin the whole balance of the team which is working brilliantly with Sanchez up front.
    Also hope Ramsey stays on the bench too but have a feeling that Wenger will start playing Giroud and Ramsey in the next few weeks which will be a step back and ruin the balance. Ramsey should be behind Cazorla, Xhaxa, Coquelin in the CM position.

Debut
    Mar 2004
    Venue
    Manchester, UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    607 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Tricky november coming up and even though they are out of form a game against Spurs will always be tough and we have a habit of falling behind to them in home games in recent times, we cant afford any sort of sloppy home performance and we need to between spurs and beat them well on sunday.

Debut
    Mar 2004
    Venue
    Manchester, UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    607 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    vital and tough game away to Man united on saturday and we cant afford the same shamefully inept defensive performance we showed at OT last season, with other teams at op having easier fixtures we can not afford any slip ups.

Debut
    Jul 2013
    Venue
    Cairo, Egypt
    Runs
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bellerin out for four weeks. Untimely injury blow for Arsenal.

Debut
    Jul 2013
    Venue
    Cairo, Egypt
    Runs
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jose Mourinho: "My last league title was 18 months ago, not 18 years ago."

Another savage dig at Wenger. Quite a feud between these two. If this doesn't fire up Arsene's men for tomorrow's face-off, nothing can.

Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Big game coming up shortly!

Debut
    Apr 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    I called this few weeks back that Ramsey coming back might be a bad thing for Arsenal as Wenger has a soft corner for him. He was awful last game against Spurs of the bench and now he starts and on left wing and ruin the whole balance. He has been crap so far and nearly cost a goal giving the ball away in a dangerous play.

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    United been the better team so far only cech's excellence kept score level

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you can get a point playing as badly as Arsenal did today then it's a good thing. Man Utd were not that great either. Pogba at £89 million!!

PP's own self proclaimed sharpshooter and defender of Islam and Pakistan.

Debut
    Apr 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Lucky point for Arsenal. They were poor and Ramsey was the worst player on pitch but Wenget kept him on all match. Wenger leaves his subs so late. Arsenal were getting battered 2nd half and he just waited and waited till Man U scored and then changed things.
    And can't believe he kept Ramsey on all game. Just to accommodate Ramsey he started him on left wing and then kept him on. Wenger made poor decisions today actually he has made poor decisions in big games for a long long time. Same old same old Arsenal.

Debut
    Jul 2013
    Venue
    Cairo, Egypt
    Runs
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good result for Arsenal, considering they were outplayed for the most part.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rubbish Rubbish Perfomance Yesterday Made United look like Barca or Bayern and the thing that makes our Perfomance even more worse is realizing united where playing with a 2nd choice back 4 , but as they say Champions pick up points even when they don't play very well ..great we did it vs Southampton Burnley Swansea United but when was the Last time we played some proper lovely football ? Because champions also play some breath taking football ! only vs Chelsea and vs Watford in 1st half we played well .. Arsenal need to start playing better football otherwise our luck will run out soon..we are lucky we are only 3 points off top as we have not been even Close to the quality of Football City Chelsea Pool and even spurs have displayed ! Still don't think this team is good enough to win PL hopefully we do the Cup double and finish in top 4 along with QF in UCL so wenger can leave on a bit high ..We really need to bring Draxler from Wolfsburg as he is keen to leave for a Big Club (and we are still a Big Club u like it or not atleast bigger than Wolfsburg)..As long as Wenger is the Manager we aint winning the League and i have accepted the fact and probably the time has come to sell Ozil (he is overrated and goes missing in most big games) and gives Sanchez a new contract and built team around him as he is our best player Ozil fan boys get over him ..one of Ozil or Sanchez will leave next season when we fail to win PL again and hopefully its Ozil ..
    Team i would like Next Season

Cech / Oblak
    Bellerin Van Dijik (as Kosh is aging) Mustafi Ricardo Rodriguez
    Xhaka Verrati
    Alexis James (he will leave real next season as he is below Kovacic and isco in packing order) Draxler
    Aubameyang

This is surely a world class side and we have the money and can make some profit by selling Ozil for 70m (to Bayern or Man united or Real) and Ramsey for 30-40m(to Man city maybe) Walcott for 30m (to West ham possibly)
    On bench we can have Giroud Gibbs Kosh Welbeck Ox Cazrola Coq
    Seriously strong side would Cost about
    Auba = 90m
    Verrati =70m
    Draxler =40m
    Ricardo = 30m
    Van Dijik = 40m

About 270m and a profit pf about 120m on walcott ozil and ramsey so net spending would be about 150m which is certainly achievable for a club with money like Arsenal have in the bank i am pretty sure arsenal will spend big time once wenger is finally out

Debut
    Mar 2004
    Venue
    Manchester, UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    607 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Pathetic performance especially in the midfield areas. The due of Coquelan and Elneny never seems to work and Elnenys selection was a poor one. Ramsey looked off the pace and as a Trio in midfield all 3 were poor with pace of passing and ball retention. Add to that Ozil had his worst game ever for Arsenal.

A very lucky point but come end of the season it may be a vital one.. we can not afford many more slip ups this month and need to start winning games again.

Debut
    Mar 2004
    Venue
    Manchester, UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    607 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    After 2 pretty average performances against Spurs and Man United its time we picked up our form against PSG tonight.. we have been very poor at home in CL against the big european sides and we need to change that trend tonight.

Debut
    Apr 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    17 min and 1 nil down. Arsenal have been awful so far. And as expected Ramsey starts despite being rubbish last 2 games he played for Arsenal. Being bossed in midfield. As I said last month with Ramsey being fit it will ruin the momentum we got going as Wenger loves him too much and he getting games ahead of 30 million and a much better CM Xhaxa.
    Wenger is so annoying he needs to be ruthless instead of baby sitting some of the players it has cost Arsenal over the years and continues to again.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Another pathetic performance from Ramsey. Should he dropped, he's slowing our game down a lot.

Debut
    Mar 2004
    Venue
    Manchester, UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    607 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Two very poor goals given away against PSG and once again we will finish 2nd in group and will end up probably playing a top side who will knock us out. We have been very poor in last 3 big games and have started all 3 in pretty poor fashion, Really need to improve in next few games and get back to winning ways.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good win Yesterday but far from impressive and far from a perfomance that title winners put..Defence looks Shaky really miss Hector , Monreal is absolutely rubbish gave away a penalty yesterday which TBH should have been 2 other one was a clear penalty, should have been a penalty against him vs Man ure too..need to win next 3 games which includes 2 tricky away games vs Everton and West ham ..before the massive game vs City at emptyhad would gladly take a draw their

Debut
    Mar 2015
    Venue
    London
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Lol Arsenal Fan TV will be fun tonight.