Venue
    Cairo, Egypt
    Runs
    Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The_KING View Post
    Zouma got injured after Mourinho's sack.
    Wow! Just checked and you're right. Don't know why I was thinking Mourinho got sacked this year.
    Anyhow, my main point was regarding our defensive struggles without Zouma. Mourinho is not that important.

Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and Instagram!

Please also follow PakPassion Sport!

Debut
    Mar 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Muhammad10 View Post
    Zouma is apparently nearing a return. Played a game for the reserves (but conceded a penalty).

How Chelsea's defence has missed him, though. After his injury, it all fell apart under Mourinho.
    Zouma got the horrific injury against Man Utd under Hiddink so it's not a plausible excuse.

From Day 1, Chelsea never looked fully fit or convincing.

Good to know Zouma played for the reserves, I hope he can continue the same form even if he did give away a penalty.

Quote Originally Posted by Rayyman View Post
    Yea, but Fabregas was higher than Willian!
    Dude, Fifa 16 is based on the 14/15 season.

Fabregas was amazing and got around 16 assists.

Willian was always in the shadow of the likes of Matic, Fabregas, Hazard and Costa in that season.

Yes in Fifa 17, Willian is still lower than Fabregas but Willian dropped off after Mourinho got sacked while Fabregas did the opisite. I don't think Willian scored a single free kick after Christmas.

Debut
    Jul 2013
    Venue
    Cairo, Egypt
    Runs
    Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WC-Passion View Post
    Zouma got the horrific injury against Man Utd under Hiddink so it's not a plausible excuse.

Good to know Zouma played for the reserves, I hope he can continue the same form even if he did give away a penalty.

Willian was always in the shadow of the likes of Matic, Fabregas, Hazard and Costa in that season.

Yes in Fifa 17, Willian is still lower than Fabregas but Willian dropped off after Mourinho got sacked while Fabregas did the opisite. I don't think Willian scored a single free kick after Christmas.
    Yes @The_KING already pointed out my error, but like I said, I wasn't making any excuses for Mourinho. My point was regarding the dismal state of our defence without Kurt.

Luiz's arrival appears to have helped matters, even though he's error prone, and the team's overall balance has also improved thanks to Conte/Kante.

Debut
    Jul 2013
    Venue
    Cairo, Egypt
    Runs
    Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Man, those were the weird days. Hazard and Costa looking toothless, while Willian looked like a new Roberto Carlos with his free kicks.

Thank God normal times are back.

Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    United States of America
    Runs
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Who is our captain now that Terry doesn't play?

"Educating the mind without educating the heart is no education at all." --Aristotle

Debut
    Jul 2013
    Venue
    Cairo, Egypt
    Runs
    Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Who is our captain now that Terry doesn't play?
    Not sure. I guess Cahill? Rather strange how captaincy isn't really focused on much in football, unless it's a Puyol or Terry type figure.

Debut
    Mar 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Man, those were the weird days. Hazard and Costa looking toothless, while Willian looked like a new Roberto Carlos with his free kicks.

Thank God normal times are back.
    Yeah it was weird, but Willian banging in free-kicks was always great to watch.

Yes @The_KING already pointed out my error, but like I said, I wasn't making any excuses for Mourinho. My point was regarding the dismal state of our defence without Kurt.

Luiz's arrival appears to have helped matters, even though he's error prone, and the team's overall balance has also improved thanks to Conte/Kante.
    I feel the bad defence was just the lack of organisation and just in general any passion. Ivanovic looked like he didn't care half the time and Begovic was great either.

The 3-1 Southampton game summed it up perfectly. Zouma and Azpi were the only ones who cared honestly.

Debut
    Jul 2013
    Venue
    Cairo, Egypt
    Runs
    Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah it was weird, but Willian banging in free-kicks was always great to watch.

I feel the bad defence was just the lack of organisation and just in general any passion. Ivanovic looked like he didn't care half the time and Begovic was great either.

The 3-1 Southampton game summed it up perfectly. Zouma and Azpi were the only ones who cared honestly.
    I still feel Ivanovic should be gotten rid of. Not sold on him as a full-back as he's been skinned alive countless times in that position.

Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    United States of America
    Runs
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I still feel Ivanovic should be gotten rid of. Not sold on him as a full-back as he's been skinned alive countless times in that position.
    I think he could do well in a back three though.

"Educating the mind without educating the heart is no education at all." --Aristotle

Debut
    Jul 2013
    Venue
    Cairo, Egypt
    Runs
    Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    West Ham on :AAG

Chelsea need to pull up their socks here.

Debut
    Jul 2013
    Venue
    Cairo, Egypt
    Runs
    Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Team looks a mess. West Ham are all over us. Poor from Kante to not take the shot there.

Debut
    Jul 2013
    Venue
    Cairo, Egypt
    Runs
    Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Terry and Cahill pairing not safe at the back. Exposed by West Ham.

Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    United States of America
    Runs
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Terry and Cahill pairing not safe at the back. Exposed by West Ham.
    Lol calm down. West Ham are pretty good.

Debut
    Jul 2013
    Venue
    Cairo, Egypt
    Runs
    Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol calm down. West Ham are pretty good.
    They've been in bad form for a while, although they have some quality players. Just six wins from their last twenty games before they played us.

Debut
    Mar 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    The dude is a Chelsea legend but these days the quote "You either die a hero or live long enough to become the villain" comes to kind. Last season he was antagonized by fans and Mourinho and his poor performances spoke for themselves. Sad that it has to end this way, just like the Pakistan team not many legends are getting the end they should deserve either due to themselves or the board. Just look at how Terry and Lamps were treated.

Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    United States of America
    Runs
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    The dude is a Chelsea legend but these days the quote "You either die a hero or live long enough to become the villain" comes to kind. Last season he was antagonized by fans and Mourinho and his poor performances spoke for themselves. Sad that it has to end this way, just like the Pakistan team not many legends are getting the end they should deserve either due to themselves or the board. Just look at how Terry and Lamps were treated.
    Still feel Ivanovic can do well in a back 3.

Debut
    Jul 2013
    Venue
    Cairo, Egypt
    Runs
    Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For that to happen, either, or both of Terry and Cahill will need to make way for Bran. Can't play a defence consisting of three snails.

Debut
    Mar 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    For that to happen, either, or both of Terry and Cahill will need to make way for Bran. Can't play a defence consisting of three snails.
    Sounds harsh, but honestly Terry shouldn't play no more if we can't accomodate him in a cup game. He's never been good in a back 3 and under Villas-Boas in 2012, he was ripped apart by Arsenal and we conceded 5. Right now, I'd keep it as Alonso, Cahill, Luiz, Dave and Moses.

Ivanovic maybe should play in the FA cup 3rd round if we get an easy draw, to see if he can adapt to a back 3.

Debut
    Jul 2013
    Venue
    Cairo, Egypt
    Runs
    Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sounds harsh, but honestly Terry shouldn't play no more if we can't accomodate him in a cup game. He's never been good in a back 3 and under Villas-Boas in 2012, he was ripped apart by Arsenal and we conceded 5. Right now, I'd keep it as Alonso, Cahill, Luiz, Dave and Moses.

Ivanovic maybe should play in the FA cup 3rd round if we get an easy draw, to see if he can adapt to a back 3.
    Always felt he was a more natural centre-back anyway. As a full-back, he's been far more vulnerable.

However, at this age one can't be certain that he'll easily re-adapt to the CB role.
    Can't be worse than Terry though, old man needs to move on for everyone's sake.

Debut
    Mar 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Always felt he was a more natural centre-back anyway. As a full-back, he's been far more vulnerable.

However, at this age one can't be certain that he'll easily re-adapt to the CB role.
    Can't be worse than Terry though, old man needs to move on for everyone's sake.
    He was pretty solid for the most part (until near the end) as a CB with Cahill, my only fear is that can he adapt into a back 3. He's somewhat faster and better in the air than Terry, so he should give it a shot. No way is he getting back in the team as a RWB, even Aina will be picked ahead of him in that role.

Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    United States of America
    Runs
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    He was pretty solid for the most part (until near the end) as a CB with Cahill, my only fear is that can he adapt into a back 3. He's somewhat faster and better in the air than Terry, so he should give it a shot. No way is he getting back in the team as a RWB, even Aina will be picked ahead of him in that role.
    He can replace Moses at the end of games if we are winning.

Debut
    Mar 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    He can replace Moses at the end of games if we are winning.
    Aina? Conte has done this before like the Foxes game and probably could have done against Man Utd.

Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    United States of America
    Runs
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Aina? Conte has done this before like the Foxes game and probably could have done against Man Utd.
    I mean Ivanovic.

Debut
    Mar 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I mean Ivanovic.
    Nah, not enough pace or attacking ability as a wingback, I would much rather use Oscar there and he's never played that role.

Debut
    Jul 2013
    Venue
    Cairo, Egypt
    Runs
    Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nah, not enough pace or attacking ability as a wingback, I would much rather use Oscar there and he's never played that role.
    Would be great to move Azpi to the right and bring in someone like Ricardo Rodriguez to cover on the left. Sad how Felipe Luis was misused and discarded; he's definitely one of the top left-backs in the world right now.

Debut
    Jul 2013
    Venue
    Cairo, Egypt
    Runs
    Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great stuff against Southampton yesterday. Four EPL wins in a row, IIRC. Costa and Hazard back to their best.

Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    United States of America
    Runs
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Great stuff against Southampton yesterday. Four EPL wins in a row, IIRC. Costa and Hazard back to their best.
    Hazard is the best player in Prem right now.

Debut
    Jul 2013
    Venue
    Cairo, Egypt
    Runs
    Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hazard is the best player in Prem right now.
    Costa and Hazard are definitely right up there, along with the likes of Alexis, De Bruyne and Aguero.

Debut
    Mar 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Costa and Hazard are definitely right up there, along with the likes of Alexis, De Bruyne and Aguero.
    I really hope we beat Everton though, 2-0, 3-3 (from an offside 98th minute goal by Terry to make it that) and 3-1 last season. It's not good enough and we need to make sure they don't become a bogey team.

Debut
    Jul 2013
    Venue
    Cairo, Egypt
    Runs
    Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I really hope we beat Everton though, 2-0, 3-3 (from an offside 98th minute goal by Terry to make it that) and 3-1 last season. It's not good enough and we need to make sure they don't become a bogey team.
    Agree on that. Don't want them to turn into what we are to Arsenal, when they face us.

Look on the bright side, though, at least they don't have Sir Naismith to continue tormenting us.

Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    United States of America
    Runs
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Agree on that. Don't want them to turn into what we are to Arsenal, when they face us.

Look on the bright side, though, at least they don't have Sir Naismith to continue tormenting us.
    I hated that guy.

Debut
    Jul 2013
    Venue
    Cairo, Egypt
    Runs
    Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hated that guy.
    Every Chelsea fan when we faced Everton.

Debut
    Mar 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I think it's more of the fact that our defence was garbage last season, than him tormenting us.

Debut
    Jul 2013
    Venue
    Cairo, Egypt
    Runs
    Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Handy start against Everton. Two goals in the 20th minute.

Debut
    Jul 2013
    Venue
    Cairo, Egypt
    Runs
    Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Chelsea is playing like other teams were playing against us last season. :AAG
    Scintillating football.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    Mentioned
    216 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Getting rid of ivanovic and switching to a back 3 has completely changed Chelsea. Allows Hazard to play closer to the goa, Moses and Alonso give Chelsea good with. Kante gets up and down and wins the ball back. Matic distributing the ball well and strong in front of the back 4. Luiz looks an immense defender let's see how long he can keep it up for.

Not playing European footballl is also a benefit as it has allowed conte to work on the shape and structure of the team. Chelsea should be competing for the tittle till the end. Hopefully Roman sticks with Conte for the long run, Chelsea need some stability now.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    Mentioned
    216 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Oh myyyyy what a goal from Hazard. My favourite Chelsea player.

One of the best players in the premier league.

Debut
    Jul 2013
    Venue
    Cairo, Egypt
    Runs
    Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hasan123 View Post
    Getting rid of ivanovic and switching to a back 3 has completely changed Chelsea. Allows Hazard to play closer to the goa, Moses and Alonso give Chelsea good with. Kante gets up and down and wins the ball back. Matic distributing the ball well and strong in front of the back 4. Luiz looks an immense defender let's see how long he can keep it up for.

Not playing European footballl is also a benefit as it has allowed conte to work on the shape and structure of the team. Chelsea should be competing for the tittle till the end. Hopefully Roman sticks with Conte for the long run, Chelsea need some stability now.
    Agree with you brother. This is a transformed side.

A treat to watch.

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Cairo
    Runs
    Mentioned
    693 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Barcelona who?

Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram!

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    Mentioned
    216 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Agree with you brother. This is a transformed side.

A treat to watch.

Thought Conte would revamp the side nicely and he has done so.

Loss to Arsenal was the difference maker. Went with formation he wanted to from the start.

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Cairo
    Runs
    Mentioned
    693 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Talk nah, Mourinho.

Debut
    Jul 2013
    Venue
    Cairo, Egypt
    Runs
    Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looking good against Middlesbrough. Costa's impressive run continues.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Chelsea Impressing alot 2 tough games coming up for them vs Spurs at home and vs City away if the win both or even get 4 points out of it u surely will have to admit that Chelsea are clear favourites for now its tight there new formation is working for now but opponents especially a tactical genius like Poch will come up with a Solution..Still think City will win Chelsea 2ND Arsenal 3rd Liverpool 4th

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So Chelsea take over the summit with a well deserved win. To early to say who will win the league but my money is still on Liverpool. Three horse race in my opinion with Liverpool, Chelsea and Arsenal fighting it out.

PP's own self proclaimed sharpshooter and defender of Islam and Pakistan.

Debut
    Jul 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You cannot count out city ..IMO they will do better then arsenal .

arsenal is very solid but city has more quality in attack IMO and they showed against Barca that on their day they can beat any top team unlike city under pelligrini in last season or so .

Debut
    Dec 2014
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hoprfully chelsea deaw their upcoming games vs spurs and city, to allow united ti make up ground.
    On point chelsea and city to fight it out.

If you always do what you have always done, you will always get what you always got #improve

Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    United States of America
    Runs
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Conte is such a un-Chelsea like manager. Aggressive and passionate as opposed to the calm and cool guys we usually have.

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Cairo
    Runs
    Mentioned
    693 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Well well well.

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Cairo
    Runs
    Mentioned
    693 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    City have lost it.

Fernandinho in big trouble, behaving like a thug.

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Cairo
    Runs
    Mentioned
    693 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Guardiola against Chelsea: 6 games - 4 draws, 2 losses

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Conte masterclass absolutely

You make a mistake and i will kill you

Those counterattacks were ecstasy to watch

Debut
    Oct 2014
    Venue
    Chicago, IL
    Runs
    Mentioned
    205 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abdullah719 View Post
    Well well well.
    4 points clear!

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    Mentioned
    216 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Our main title rivals it seems. Will be an interesting rematch when we play you guys later in the season

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Cairo
    Runs
    Mentioned
    693 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    And now Agent Ake scores the winner against Liverpool. What a weekend.

Debut
    Jul 2013
    Venue
    Cairo, Egypt
    Runs
    Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you Bournemouth brothers.

Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    United States of America
    Runs
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hasan123 View Post
    Our main title rivals it seems. Will be an interesting rematch when we play you guys later in the season
    We will beat you 3-0 in the 1st innings.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    Mentioned
    216 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    We will beat you 3-0 in the 1st innings.

Lol in your dreams.

Debut
    Mar 2015
    Venue
    London
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    I must say Conte is an excellent tactician. Probably the best manager in the league atm.

Debut
    Oct 2014
    Venue
    Chicago, IL
    Runs
    Mentioned
    205 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The_KING View Post
    I must say Conte is an excellent tactician. Probably the best manager in the league atm.
    My expectations at the beginning was for a 4th place finish but I seriously think Conte's Chelsea can win the title!

Still a long way to go and I hope we come out of Liverpool away, Man Utd away and Spurs away with respectable results.

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Cairo
    Runs
    Mentioned
    693 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    9 in a row.

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looking good for the Chelsea. They scored late on that is the sign of champions. Still it's not the half way of the season yet so things could change.

Debut
    Mar 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    It's great that we were able to break down a stubborn West Brom team, which is something a potential champion needs.

It's a must now that we go into the new year on a winner streak as we have Stoke, Palace, Sunderland and Bournemouth, as I doubt we can win all of the games after as we have the FA cup, Spurs, Liverpool, Arsenal and Leicester away.

Debut
    Jul 2013
    Venue
    Cairo, Egypt
    Runs
    Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Three points clear of Arsenal with a game in hand! Thank you, Toffees!
    Last edited by Muhammad10; 13th December 2016 at 22:17.

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Arsenal's slip up puts Chelsea firmly in the driving seat. Tomorrow both Liverpool and Chelsea are away to difficult teams. Both Liverpool and Arsenal need Chelsea to drop a few points although there is still plenty off time to pull it back. Still not reached mid season yet.

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Cairo
    Runs
    Mentioned
    693 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Away against Sunderland without Hazard. Our toughest test so far.

Debut
    Jul 2013
    Venue
    Cairo, Egypt
    Runs
    Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @WC-Passion Do you reckon losing Oscar to a Chinese club (90% confirmed) will prove costly for us? As far as I'm concerned, he failed to live up to his potential at Chelsea and honestly speaking, the rumoured £60m transfer fee would be a terrific deal for Chelsea.

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Cairo
    Runs
    Mentioned
    693 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    We beat Sunderland away.

Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    United States of America
    Runs
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Cesc has been playing well. We should rest Kante and give Cesc
    the next game as well. Costa also needs a rest. Conte has a tough decision to make with Willian and Pedro. Both are playing great.

Debut
    Mar 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    @WC-Passion Do you reckon losing Oscar to a Chinese club (90% confirmed) will prove costly for us? As far as I'm concerned, he failed to live up to his potential at Chelsea and honestly speaking, the rumoured £60m transfer fee would be a terrific deal for Chelsea.
    Sure £60m is a massive fee but Chelsea can play transfer fees like that quite easily as long as the player justifies the price tag.

I personally think it's a pretty bad move from Oscar to leave as he's only 25 and if we get in to the UCL next season he'll definetly play quite a good amount of matches, and has experience in European tournaments already, which have benifitted Chelsea.

He's thrown away his career imo, a pretty disappointing end if the deal happens.

Debut
    Jul 2013
    Venue
    Cairo, Egypt
    Runs
    Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Chelsea march on!
    Costa in unstoppable form, but five yellows apiece mean he and the ever-reliable Kante will be unavailable for the Bournemouth clash.

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still waiting for Chelsea to slip up. Pressure on Liverpool and Arsenal now, no doubt. I would like to see Liverpool play a few days ahead of Chelsea. Can't understand why the fixture list always has us playing a few days after Chelsea giving them an unfair advantage.

Debut
    Mar 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PakLFC View Post
    Still waiting for Chelsea to slip up. Pressure on Liverpool and Arsenal now, no doubt. I would like to see Liverpool play a few days ahead of Chelsea. Can't understand why the fixture list always has us playing a few days after Chelsea giving them an unfair advantage.
    It's not an unfair advantage at all, in fact if Liverpool played before us and went top, we would be able to know what result we need to go back top in certain scenarios.

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's not an unfair advantage at all, in fact if Liverpool played before us and went top, we would be able to know what result we need to go back top in certain scenarios.
    There has to be balance as to who plays after or before with both having an even run. Over the past weeks Liverpool have been playing all their games days after as will be the case again during the next cycle of matches. As if don't hate Chelsea enough this annoys me even more!

Debut
    Mar 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    There has to be balance as to who plays after or before with both having an even run. Over the past weeks Liverpool have been playing all their games days after as will be the case again during the next cycle of matches. As if don't hate Chelsea enough this annoys me even more!
    I think the fixtures with Liverpool are different due to that period in October-November when you lot went further in the EFL Cup.

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think the fixtures with Liverpool are different due to that period in October-November when you lot went further in the EFL Cup.
    Well they can unfixture it! I am not happy with Liverpool mostly if not always playing a few hours if not days after Chelsea. There has to be a balance, I want to see Liverpool win on Saturday then see how Chelsea react on Monday night for a change. Why should we always be the ones under pressure to win??
    Last edited by PakLFC; 20th December 2016 at 22:50.

Debut
    Mar 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Well they can unfixture it! I am not happy with Liverpool mostly if not always playing a few hours if not days after Chelsea. There has to be a balance, I want to see Liverpool win on Saturday then see how Chelsea react on Monday night for a change. Why should we always be the ones under pressure to win??
    If you look at the fixtures, after Man City and Stoke, you'll play before Chelsea and it'll be when we face Spurs, so the pressure will be on us. Also for most of the fixtures shortly after, you'll play before us.

21st of Jan v Swansea. Then in the same game-week, we play Hull on the 22nd. After that we have Liverpool v Chelsea, then when we play Arsenal, you play Hull, on the same day. So it will get better.

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you look at the fixtures, after Man City and Stoke, you'll play before Chelsea and it'll be when we face Spurs, so the pressure will be on us. Also for most of the fixtures shortly after, you'll play before us.

21st of Jan v Swansea. Then in the same game-week, we play Hull on the 22nd. After that we have Liverpool v Chelsea, then when we play Arsenal, you play Hull, on the same day. So it will get better.
    That is good to know. I had not checked future matches. Thanks for clearing it up as I am eager to see how Chelsea react when playing after us.

Debut
    Mar 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    That is good to know. I had not checked future matches. Thanks for clearing it up as I am eager to see how Chelsea react when playing after us.
    Though January will be difficult for Liverpool. You'll lose Mane as he'll go to the African Cup Of Nations (but then again, Coutinho will return), and you'll have the FA cup 3rd round + both the EFL cup semi final matches, along with the big games against Man City, Chelsea and United.

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Though January will be difficult for Liverpool. You'll lose Mane as he'll go to the African Cup Of Nations (but then again, Coutinho will return), and you'll have the FA cup 3rd round + both the EFL cup semi final matches, along with the big games against Man City, Chelsea and United.
    Sturridge should also be fit by Jan and Coutinho will return as well. We may also sign a few players when the transfer window opens, this applies to all sides. We just have to cope with Mane's absence as well. The EPL and FA Cup matches should be wins. Have home advantage over Chelsea and City, Man Utd away will be the toughest. Have to play everyone eventually if we're to make a serious challenge, others will do so as well.

Debut
    Mar 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Sturridge should also be fit by Jan and Coutinho will return as well. We may also sign a few players when the transfer window opens, this applies to all sides. We just have to cope with Mane's absence as well. The EPL and FA Cup matches should be wins. Have home advantage over Chelsea and City, Man Utd away will be the toughest. Have to play everyone eventually if we're to make a serious challenge, others will do so as well.
    The cup matches are very close in the fixture list, + the weekend games. I think if Liverpool want to go for the league they'll have to sacrifice one of the cup competitions, probably the FA cup. We actually have a better record at Anfield than we do at home, so I don't see it being so easy.